POWERBOMBED!: Alpha

POWERBOMBED! is a real world roster mod that I've been working on since the editor came out. This mod focuses mostly on the actual workers so you'll probably want to import locations, angles, etc to supplement it. It will have a FULL pic pack and graphic pack (logos, banners, etc.) Though I will import the default stuff to it once the game comes out. Here are the stats so far WORKERS: 1,483 (I havent added refs, commentators, agents, retired guys yet) PROMOTIONS: 33 (USA, CANADA, MEXICO, FRANCE, ENGLAND, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND) Stables, tag teams, titles, lineages, and all that good stuff is still being worked on. I'm doing this by myself and I'll be watching footage on every possible guy I can find in order to make the stats as accurate as possible. Not so long after Alpha is released Beta will follow bringing an update focused on Joshi workers and promotions.

[QUOTE=Chriswok;428811]wow that's alot added in a few days, look forward to seeing it once it comes out, if you keep up at this pace. You using quick add, or manually adding them? :)[/QUOTE] Manually adding the actual wrestlers but guys like announcers and refs and all that are going to be quick added. It's been a little tough getting footage on every guy so I'll probably have to do a little guesswork here and there.

Those 1400 some-odd workers are it for the first pack. I wanted to get enough in so you can have a deep game but not enough to slow down older systems. Something for everyone. More companies and things will be added later on but for now thats it. In case anyone was curious these are the companies that made it in ALPHA: 1PW - UK AJPW - Japan APW - USA AAA - Mexico BJW - Japan BCW - Canada CHIKARA - USA CZW - USA CMLL - Mexico DG - Japan ECWA - USA El Dorado - Mexico FCW - USA FIP - USA HUSTLE - Japan IPW - NZ IWA - Puerto Rico IWA:MS - USA JAPW - USA NJPW - Japan NWE - Italy NWA:A - USA OVW - USA PWG - USA NOAH - Japan QOC - France RQW - UK ROH - USA SHIMMER - USA TNA - USA UWA - Canada WWC - Puerto Rico WWE - USA There are also free agent guys to make up the active rosters for PWA, AAW, 2CW, DDT, K-Dojo, M-Pro, and more.

• 3 weeks later...
Well unfortunetly I don't know if I'll get this done. I had a death in the family last weekend so I have to deal with that with my family. The framework is there but really, I think better real world mods will be coming out. I might take the time to do some graphics for the game but as far as doing a mod I think I'm just too busy. So toss your support behind the great mods coming out.

El Dorado is based in Japan. You might be thinking of Ultimo Dragon's thing ( I believe he's been calling it "DragonMania"), which only runs 2-4 shows a year in Mexico, with another 2-3 in Japan. Not that it matters since it all falls into the same region category, but NWE is currently based out of Spain.

Archived