How often must you appear in a city?

I'm in control of BFC at the moment, and I run shows out of England all the time and nowhere else. I'm hoping to expand, but always lose out that way in previous attempts. So I'm wondering if say I run a show in Ireland, how long do I have before I lose the noteriety of being there?

If you want to expand, trust me, you're going to lose out A LOT when you first start. And I'm not sure I understand your question, but I think your asking how long will it be until Ireland forgets your organization's presence there? If so, then it depends on how popular you currently are there and how much marketing you're running in that area. If you have none, it will eventually disappear. If you maintain strength, I'm guessing it will stay at around the level it's currently at.

Okay. Yeah you had it right. So if I pay to maintain it's image then I will have them with that outlook thanks. I'm making money with BCF by continuing 2 shows a month in England. Trying to spice it up though, so I can finally get a tv contract by heading to other areas.

Just a bit of advice. I would actually set all of the UK to Medium Level marketing. That way you can keep fighting in just one area but still gain a good bit of popularity everywhere else. Even if they don't actually see the fights in other countries, you'll still become more popular. You'll be able to get a TV show quicker this way. You'll start off losing a lot of money very quickly, but don't worry about it.

Archived