Just got back from...

masterded

a George Clinton concert. It was funktastic. They started at like 9:20 and went to about 1:45. This has just been a rocken week for me (saw Kid Rock Saturday had my cheap seats turned into great seats for some unknown reason). So what are some concerts you guys have went to recently?

I haven't been to one for a while now, probably not since The Cribs (for al you Americans) they're this strange little Yorkshire band you aren't good singers and not particularly good at their instruments but for ome reason they can still come out with this fantastic little tune- check out Mirror Kissers and Mens Needs if you want to give them a try) a few months ago. But I'm super excited because I'm going to the Liverpool Sound on Sunday. It's a music festival for about 6 hours to celebrate Liverpool being the European City Of Culture, so it's bands influenced by the "Liverpool" Sound. It's being headlined by Paul McFriggin' McCartney, my favourite EVER musician of whom it has been a dream of mine to see in concert for many years, so obviously I can barely contain my excitement.

Archived