Syndicated TV Shows?

Hey guys, I have a question to ask In TEW 2007 you can get your person to go on network and cable TV Shows (I remember doing a TNA game when Abyss got asked to guest on "Ghost Whisperer"...an odd fit, really), but there are no chances to get someone on a "Syndicated TV Series, Like any of the big talk shows, the game shows "Jeopardy!" and "Wheel of Fortune" will that be added this go-round? Also is T-Zone planning a real-world update for this one as well? thanks brian~

[QUOTE=JepMasta;430110]Hey guys, I have a question to ask In TEW 2007 you can get your person to go on network and cable TV Shows (I remember doing a TNA game when Abyss got asked to guest on "Ghost Whisperer"...an odd fit, really), but there are no chances to get someone on a "Syndicated TV Series, Like any of the big talk shows, the game shows "Jeopardy!" and "Wheel of Fortune" will that be added this go-round? Also is T-Zone planning a real-world update for this one as well? thanks brian~[/QUOTE] 1) you had no say over people appearing on tv shows. It was random. 2) T-Zone has effectively been "dead" for like a year. A few people have taken the time to release "updates". Forlan's given up T-Zone and is working on a 93 mod.

Archived