Two Questions for Adam... :)

1.) I haven't really created Angles before, so please forgive me if this is referenced in TEW2007, as I couldn't find anything about it... In the angle editor, what do the "cavalry" and "surprise" roles do? Could you give me examples of how each would be used? 2.) When you "pillage" a promotion and you "cherry pick" the wrestlers that you want to absorb, do you assume their former contracts with the old promotion or do you resign their deals on the spot? (For example, when if Chris Caulfield had 2 years left on his written DAVE deal, and SWF bought DAVE, would Chris Caulfield have a 2 year SWF deal or would he negiotate a new SWF deal)? Thanks.

[QUOTE]I haven't really created Angles before, so please forgive me if this is referenced in TEW2007, as I couldn't find anything about it... In the angle editor, what do the "cavalry" and "surprise" roles do? Could you give me examples of how each would be used?[/QUOTE] Cavalry is when someone "makes the save" from an attack. Surprise would be where the wrestler was a shock, like the reveal of a debuting wrestler or when Rikishi was revealed as the driver who ran down Steve Austin. [QUOTE]When you "pillage" a promotion and you "cherry pick" the wrestlers that you want to absorb, do you assume their former contracts with the old promotion or do you resign their deals on the spot? (For example, when if Chris Caulfield had 2 years left on his written DAVE deal, and SWF bought DAVE, would Chris Caulfield have a 2 year SWF deal or would he negiotate a new SWF deal)?[/QUOTE] Their existing contract simply moves to the new promotion.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;430381]Cavalry is when someone "makes the save" from an attack. or when Rikishi was revealed as the driver who ran down Steve Austin. [/QUOTE] Rikishi was the driver? :eek: Damn you Ryland! You've spoiled it all! :p

Archived