Hurryzone's Storyline Translation Project (Potentially)

[QUOTE=paulskln;430805]i am pretty sure he is german[/QUOTE] Figured out that the storylines are actually in Italian. Just finished "The Triumph Of Evolution" Storyline (all parts). Would anyone be willing to host these translated versions when I'm finished?

I have the storylines translated and I have sent an email to Bobinc with the translated versions attached. I haven't heard from him though. Does anyone else have any ideas as to who can host these? Note: All the storylines have been translated: A Crown For Two The Triumph of Evolution The End of Evolution The Montreal Screwjob Roster Draft (2 brands) Roster Draft (3 brands) If you want, you can post your email address and I can email you the storyline file. However, I would rather that I find a suitable host otherwise a whole load of other people will want me to email the file to them too.

Ok, I just uploaded the file to mediafire.com Here's the link to the storyline file: [url]http://www.mediafire.com/?y11xzc1m6lb[/url] BTW, its good to see there are people out there still interested in the translation. For a second there I was beginning to wonder if anyone even cared.

Archived