Bleed Well BETA release (Real World)

This is just a beta release of my first mod, err... Stats Update (that's better), for TEW 08. It's bare bones really, but it's real world, so that's a start. Just a note to people... the only location in the game that works properly right now is the Air Canada Center in Ontario. I'll be adding more as I go, don't worry. There will be at least half a dozen working locations for the full release. I'm looking at having the entire WWE done for the full release and a handful of free agents. Right now, I'm just interested in getting feedback on stats, what needs to be adjusted and any requests you might have. I'll be keeping a list of requested things and mixing those in as I finish up the WWE. So you may be able to sneak a favorite indy guy in for the first release...or certain locations that you want... etc. The link will be at the bottom of the post... but first, the ReadMe. [quote]############################################################# Gabe's TEW 08 Stats Update ############################################################# World Wrestling Entertainment (Added) created Bam Neely created Beth Phoenix created Carlito created Chad Patton created Chavo Guerrero created Chris Jericho created CM Punk created Cody Rhodes created DH Smith created Elijah Burke created Hardcore Holly created Jack Doan created Jillian Hall created Jim Ross created John Bradshaw Layfield created John Cena created John Morrison created JTG created Kane created Katie Lea Burchill created Kofi Kingston created Linda McMahon created Maria created Marty Elias created Matt Striker created Melina created Mickie James created Mike Adamle created Mike Knox created Mike Rotundo created Mr. Kennedy created Nunzio created Paul Burchill created Randy Orton created Roddy Piper created Ron Simmons created Santino Marella created Shad Gaspard created Shawn Michaels created Shelton Benjamin created Stevie Richards created The Miz created The Undertaker created Todd Grisham created Tommy Dreamer created Trevor Murdoch created Triple H created Vickie Guerrero created Vince McMahon created William Regal created ECW Championship created World Heavyweight Championship created World Tag Team Championship created WWE Championship created WWE Intercontinental Championship created WWE Tag Team Championship created WWE Womens Championship added Carlito and Santino added Cryme Tyme added La Familia added Miz and Morrison added Rhodes and Hardcore Free Agents (Added) created Jon Cutler Locations created Air Canada Center (Ontario, Canada) Extra credit goes to: EkmO/.MicCheck for injuries... Adam Ryland for the game, obviously, as well as his default match types, angles, injuries, storylines and gimmicks.[/quote] LINK: [url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YU340PGX"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YU340PGX[/url]

Just wanted to update anyone who's interested. I've got 64 workers for WWE done, 5 teams and 7 titles. Someone is working on Florida Championship Wrestling, and someone else on Total Nonstop Action. We may not have everything done for the release of the game, but I will release another Beta version after the game comes out so that you can play with real world stats. As always, any requests or stats fixes that you've noticed so far are appreciated.

Archived