[QUOTE]OOC: Firstly, I would like to say that I love CZCW. I started playing it on a whim at 2007. I’m currently in 2010 and so I figured I should start with everyone’s favorite west coast promotion once again come TEW08.[/QUOTE] [B]Revolution 2008[/B] No better way to start out the new year than to put on a great show, so let’s get to it! [B]Jake Idol vs. The American Flash[/B] Two of the newest members of the CZCW roster faced off against one another. Idol came to the ring with Jordan and Jakki, and they made their presence felt. Flash looked rather, well, flashy. Idol, the bigger of the two opponents, used his power to keep Flash off his game. Jordan got involved and stopped a brief Flash comeback. Idol then picked up the win and the trio celebrated their victory. [B]Winner:[/B] Jake Idol [B]Marc Speed vs. Al Coleman[/B] Al Coleman is relatively new to the Coastal Zone, coming off a long period of inactivity following his departure from MAW. He faced off against another technically minded worker in Marc Speed. Al’s ring rust caught up with him and Speed was able to work him down and got him to tap out to a Cross Armbreaker. [B]Winner:[/B] Marc Speed [B]Flying Jimmy Foxx vs. Snap Dragon[/B] [I]Coastal Zone Xtreme Championship Match[/I] Foxx is the reigning Xtreme Champion, Snap is a Triple Crown Champion, including a Tag Championship reign with Foxx, as Air Force 1. So there was a good amount of story between these two men. Foxx has been on a roll recently since winning the title, and is really breaking out on his own. Foxx managed to keep Snap Dragon from becoming a 3-time Xtreme Champion following a Flying Foxx. [B]Winner:[/B] Flying Jimmy Foxx [B]Fox Mask vs. Remmy Skye[/B] Two of the most famous people in the history of the CZCW wrote another page in the history books. This match wasn’t up to their classic ladder matches, but it was a fun fast paced match. Fox beat half of the Tag Team Champions following a Fox Cutter and a round of ovation from the crowd. [B]Winner:[/B] Fox Mask [B]Mikey James vs. Frankie Perez[/B] The other half of the Tag Champs faced off against James who recently get fired from RIPW and is trying his luck in the Coastal Zone. James’ martial arts style got the crowd really into this match. Perez’ puroresu styling matched well against James, but Mikey happened to win after a Buzzsaw kick. [B]Winner:[/B] Mikey James [B]Plague vs. Masked Cougar[/B] This was one of the best matches of the night next to the main event. Plague has been making his way up the card, a former 2-time Xtreme Champion, and has started his ascent towards the Coastal Zone Championship. Masked Cougar was his opponent and put up a decent fight, but it wasn’t enough to stop Plague from winning following a New Jersey Turnpike. [B]Winner:[/B] Plague [B]Matt Sparrow vs. Donnie J[/B] Donnie J is the former Coastal Zone Champion. After he lost it to James Prudence and feuded with him for a while to try and win the belt back, he was sent down the card, and just recently started making his way back towards the top. Matt Sparrow has recently been on a roll, but lost a number one contender’s match against Ultimate Phoenix. Donnie looked like he was going to have this in the bag, but a sudden Bird Brain Buster put this in the bag and J missed his chance. [B]Winner:[/B] Matt Sparrow [B]James Prudence vs. Ultimate Phoenix[/B] [I]Coastal Zone Championship Match[/I] Prudence has shown everyone how much he has improved as a worker over the last year, managing to defeat his former partner Donnie J for the Coastal Zone Championship. Ultimate Phoenix managed to climb to the top of the mountain and got his chance to kick off the year in style by winning the top prize in the company. This was a great contest between two of the top guys in the company. Prudence and Rita continued their heel ways that have kept James on top. However this backfired when Charles accidentally hit James with the belt and after Phoenix climbed up to the top rope and flew off with a Phoenix Firebird Splash! Three seconds later, and we had a new champion!!! [B]Winner:[/B] Ultimate Phoenix Phoenix seemed in complete disbelief, but when the referee handed him the belt and raised his hand in celebration, he climbed to the turnbuckle and celebrated to the crowd as Rita tended to Prudence who seemed livid. James stormed off to the back while Rita looked distraught and Phoenix celebrated on the turnbuckle with his new championship.

[B]CZCW News Update[/B] First and foremost, Happy New Year! Last night saw a big shake up at the top, as James Prudence lost the Coastal Zone Championship to Ultimate Phoenix in a shady ending which featured Rita Charles accidentally hitting her man with his own championship belt, knocking him out and allowing Phoenix to get the victory and win the belt! Prudence was furious, and has threatened to quit immediately after he stepped backstage. Fortunately for him, Ultimate Phoenix is an extremely fair champion, and has offered Prudence a rematch. “And if he doesn’t win the title back, then he can quit!” joked Phoenix, after we asked him about the situation. The champion is in high spirits, and looks to continue that in the rematch this Saturday night! Now here’s the moment all of you loyal fans have been waiting for! CZCW owner Cliff Anderson mentioned at the last show of the year in December he had something coming up that would bring some of the world’s best talent to CZCW and thrust your favorite promotion into the lime light! Well wait no more, the big plan is the [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]Rey de Reyes[/COLOR][/SIZE] tournament! Rey de Reyes is a tournament which brings together some of the top, most exciting talent from across the country, Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, and even from as far as Japan!!! Mexico is represented by ambassadors from SOTBPW and MPWF. Former Coastal Zone Champion [I]Mario Heroic[/I] and [I]The Cannonball Kid[/I] will represent SOTBPW, and MPWF have chosen [I]Chess Manic[/I], [I]Spanish Superfly[/I], and our own [I]Snap Dragon[/I]! Japan sends us three competitors in the form of [I]Burning EXILE[/I] whos representing himself and Japan’s independent wrestling community, WLW has offered to sponsor [I]Insane Machine[/I], who has accepted this notion; And lastly, the newest and most exciting junior from BHOTWG graces us with his presence, [I]Red Panther[/I]!!! Canada’s 4C promotion sends down the highly gifted [I]Davis Wayne Newton[/I], and Puerto Rico’s FREEDOM Caribbean Wrestling sends us one of its top young stars in [I]Mainstream Hernandez[/I]. And finally, we were able to collect some of the top wrestlers from America’s independent promotions. MAW’s Mid Atlantic Champion [I]Erik Strong[/I] will be joining our star studded tournament. Another major champion joins us from NYCW. [I]Steve Flash[/I], the current Empire Champion is also in the tournament!!! One of the top names on the American independent scene will also be in attendance, as former two-time TCW Cruiserweight Champion [I]Stevie Grayson[/I] will be in the tournament. Last but not least, coming back home to the west coast from SWF feeder promotion RIPW is “The Teen Dream” [I]Brendan Idol[/I]! Two spots are being saved for CZCW wrestlers as well. The Coastal Zone Champion and one other wrestler who wins a qualifying match will be awarded these prestigious positions to show off why we’re considered one of the best in the world against some of the best talent in the world! The dates and match ups follow: [B]Tuesday, Week 2, January 2008[/B] [COLOR="Sienna"][B]SOTBPW Qualifier[/B][/COLOR]: Mario Heroic vs. The Cannonball Kid [B][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]MPWF Qualifier[/COLOR][/B]: Snap Dragon vs. Chess Maniac vs. Spanish Superfly [B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Independent Qualifier[/COLOR][/B]: Stevie Grayson vs. Burning EXILE [B][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]CZCW Qualifier[/COLOR][/B]: ??? vs. ??? (Will be decided after Saturday's [I]CZCW Road Trip[/I]) [B]Tuesday, Week 3 January 2008[/B] [B]CZCW Champion[/B] vs. [COLOR="Sienna"][B]SOTBPW Qualifier[/B][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]MPWF Qualifier[/B][/COLOR] Steve Flash vs. Brendan Idol vs. [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]CZCW Qualifier[/B][/COLOR] Red Panther vs. Insane Machine vs. [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][B]Independent Qualifier[/B][/COLOR] Mainstream Hernandez vs. Erik Strong vs. Davis Wayne Newton ------------------------------------ CZCW Coastal Combat Card: Jeremiah Moose vs. Jackpot Jordan Flying Jimmy Foxx vs. The American Flash vs. Masked Cougar [I]Coastal Zone Xtreme Championship Match[/I] Insane Machine vs. Al Coleman vs. Snap Dragon Frankie Perez vs. Marc Speed Remmy Skye vs. Matt Sparrow Mikey James vs. Fox Mask Plague vs. Donnie J Ultimate Phoenix vs. James Prudence [I]Coastal Zone Championship Match[/I] predictions&feedback? plzthx.

Nice first show, and the tourney brackets look awesome. Tuesday, Week 2, January 2008 SOTBPW Qualifier: [B]Mario Heroic[/B] vs. The Cannonball Kid MPWF Qualifier: Snap Dragon vs. Chess Maniac vs. [B]Spanish Superfly[/B] Independent Qualifier: Stevie Grayson vs. [B]Burning EXILE[/B] CZCW Qualifier: ??? vs. ??? (Will be decided after Saturday's CZCW Road Trip) Tuesday, Week 3 January 2008 CZCW Champion vs. [B]SOTBPW Qualifier [/B]vs. MPWF Qualifier Steve Flash vs. [B]Brendan Idol[/B] vs. CZCW Qualifier [B]Red Panther [/B]vs. Insane Machine vs. Independent Qualifier Mainstream Hernandez vs. [B]Erik Strong [/B]vs. Davis Wayne Newton Combat card Jeremiah Moose vs. [B]Jackpot Jordan[/B] [B]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/B] vs. The American Flash vs. Masked Cougar Coastal Zone Xtreme Championship Match Insane Machine vs. Al Coleman vs. [B]Snap Dragon[/B] [B]Frankie Perez [/B]vs. Marc Speed [B]Remmy Skye [/B]vs. Matt Sparrow Mikey James vs. [B]Fox Mask[/B] [B]Plague [/B]vs. Donnie J [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] vs. James Prudence Coastal Zone Championship Match

Archived