• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Raven Darkheart;448098]I know this question has been asked before but are we going to get dojos in the default database. thats the only thing thats keeping me from playing the default DB over the 97 C- Verse DB[/QUOTE] That seems a pretty silly reason given that they have very little impact on the game.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;448433]That seems a pretty silly reason given that they have very little impact on the game.[/QUOTE] good point adam and i concede that, however with many workers having back stories of graduating certain dojos, not having them accessible to the player just doesn't make for a complete experience. i guess that was my point... if you add some dojos...great. if not, its ok too :)

Dojos are pretty much just fluff. But I've enjoyed looking through Derek B's 97 Mod and seeing which UK workers he has graduating from the same dojo. It gives me a better perspective on who trained with whom, and who would already know each other etc. Stuff like knowing Stevie Stoat, Barry Griffin, The Juicer and Johnny Stones all graduated the same dojo in the same year opens up some possibilities in terms of in-game storylines. I'd agree that, given the option is there, it would be nice to see it used. But it's no major thing if it isn't.

Archived