Current Pic Pack

Is there any chance of getting a pack streamlined with just the most modern picture for a worker, and having the names done right? I love how everyone loves this style, but this is what Ive been in support of the whole time! Take it back old school, EWR picture pack style, just find and cut it makes things so easy!

[QUOTE=DaMegaFish;475861]Is there any chance of getting a pack streamlined with just the most modern picture for a worker, and having the names done right?[/QUOTE] I'm working on doing exactly that at the moment sir. I should have it on release within a few days.

[QUOTE=DaMegaFish;475861]Is there any chance of getting a pack streamlined with just the most modern picture for a worker, and having the names done right? I love how everyone loves this style, but this is what Ive been in support of the whole time! Take it back old school, EWR picture pack style, just find and cut it makes things so easy![/QUOTE] What u mean man? Like a premade bg and cut the pic and have it on the bg? BTW i dont like those style so thats why i did those.

I love the just find a pic and crop it style. It adds variety and keeps things feeling fresh. By streamlined, I mean just a pack with one picture of each worker with one picture that is one of the most recent for them and is named right so it works in game away. Edit-Granted, you put a little effect on the picture but its still a very simple style and very refreshing.

Thanks. What do you mean by current games? Do you mean present day games? Or are you looking for a fully complete picture pack for a specific mod? I plan on eventually creating pictures for every worker, but it took me a month to make 800 workers, so it'd be quite some time until I manage to completely finish it.

[QUOTE=CW Saton;476899]Thanks. What do you mean by current games? Do you mean present day games? Or are you looking for a fully complete picture pack for a specific mod? I plan on eventually creating pictures for every worker, but it took me a month to make 800 workers, so it'd be quite some time until I manage to completely finish it.[/QUOTE] I think, although I may be wrong he may be reffering to the manner in which the files are named. i.e if they would slip straight into the DOTT Generations mod without having to manually assign the pics.

[QUOTE=CW Saton;476944]That is literally what my picture pack does. With that specific mod too.[/QUOTE] Blashphemy was correct. Your pic pack is cool and all, but Im personally sick of the same background reused over and over. I was wondering if Xpostxscript was going to rename his pack to slip into DOTT:G or any other real world mod.

[QUOTE=DaMegaFish;476888]I love the just find a pic and crop it style. It adds variety and keeps things feeling fresh. By streamlined, I mean just a pack with one picture of each worker with one picture that is one of the most recent for them and is named right so it works in game away. Edit-Granted, you put a little effect on the picture but its still a very simple style and very refreshing.[/QUOTE] i have pics that are recent with the wwe wrestlers today... i can post most of them soon. btw i made those long pack with triple h, flair, and hbk because they are legends and i thought they deserved like a super big pack imo. i might be posting a steve austin and rock soon. but later i will post some pics that i made recent from raw, sd, tna, etc. whatever you want me to

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=xpostxscript;477345]i have pics that are recent with the wwe wrestlers today... i can post most of them soon. btw i made those long pack with triple h, flair, and hbk because they are legends and i thought they deserved like a super big pack imo. i might be posting a steve austin and rock soon. but later i will post some pics that i made recent from raw, sd, tna, etc. whatever you want me to[/QUOTE] Hey, do you still make any more of these photo packs?

Archived