The Ultimate Fighting Championship : The King Takes Over

[CENTER]UFC.com Nathan McCarter, The New President of the UFC? First off as our first task, sign new fighters because our divisions are lacking new blood... here is a list of fighters we are in the process of bringing in : Fedor Emelianenko Aaron Wetherspoon Aleksander Emelianenko Allan Goes Andrei Arlovski Antonio McKee Ariel Gandulla Arman Gambaryan Assuerio Silva Ben Rothwell Bernard Ackah Billy Evangelista CB Dollaway Charles Bennett Chris Tuscherer Crafton Wallace[/CENTER]

UFC 84 : ILL WILL Fight Card Post Predictions and win a prize, the prize will be to pick Anderson Silva's Next Opponent with the choices of : Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Yushin Okami or Nate Marquardt and Patrick Cote Now, On to the fight card : Andrei Arlovski vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Keith Jardine vs. Forrest Griffin BJ Penn vs. Sean Sherk Lyoto Machida vs. Rashad Evans Matt Hughes vs. Matt Serra Manny Gamburyan vs. Melvin Guillard Wanderlei Silva vs. Antonio Mendes Alessio Sakara vs. Evan Tanner Michael Bisping vs. Alan Belcher CB Dollaway vs. Demian Maia Allan Goes vs. Brian Ebersole Anthony Johnson vs. Aaron Wetherspoon

[B]Andrei Arlovski[/B] vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Keith Jardine vs. [B]Forrest Griffin[/B] BJ Penn vs. [B]Sean Sherk[/B] [B]Lyoto Machida[/B] vs. Rashad Evans [B]Matt Hughes[/B] vs. Matt Serra Manny Gamburyan vs. [B]Melvin Guillard[/B] [B]Wanderlei Silva[/B] vs. Antonio Mendes Alessio Sakara vs. [B]Evan Tanner[/B] [B]Michael Bisping[/B] vs. Alan Belcher [B]CB Dollaway[/B] vs. Demian Maia [B]Allan Goes[/B] vs. Brian Ebersole [B]Anthony Johnson[/B] vs. Aaron Wetherspoon

WE ARE LIVE IN BEAUTIFUL LAS VEGAS NEVADA... IN THE ANNOUNCER'S BOOTH TODAY MYSELF MIKE GOLDBERG, MY PARTNER AS ALWAYS JOE ROGAN, AND NEWLY CROWNED PRESIDENT OF THE UFC NATHAN MCCARTER MG : How are you feeling tonight Nate! NM : Feeling Great Mike ready to see some great fights JR : Well lets get started then Anthony Johnson def. Aaron Wetherspoon via KO in Round 1 JR : Incredible Knockout from Johnson, it actually suprised me Allan Goes def. Brian Ebersole via TKO in Round 1 NM : Goes at age 37 really continues to impress me, he's ready for the main card Demian Maia def. CB Dollaway via Unanimous Decision in Round 3 MG : Not Maia's most impressive win but it keeps him undefeated Wanderlei Silva def. Antonio Mendes via KO in Round 1 MG : Two Words : BRU-TAL JR : KO of the Night right there Michael Bisping def. Alan Belcher via TKO in Round 1 MG : Bisping is Back Evan Tanner def. Alessio Sakara via Unanimous Decision in Round 3 MG : Tanner, Not as impressive as usual NM : Yeah, i'm not so sure about Evan Tanner anymore Melvin Guillard def. Manny Gamburyan via Split Decision in Round 3 NM : Controversial Decision, Manny should have won that fight Matt Serra def. Matt Hughes via Unanimous Decision in Round 3 NM : Serra wants St. Pierre again Lyoto Machida def. Rashad Evans via KO In Round 3 JR : WOW MACHIDA !!! BJ Penn def. Sean Sherk to Retain the Title via TKO in Round 1 MG : BJ PENN IS FOR REAL Keith Jardine def. Forrest Griffin via Technical Knockout in Round 1 JR : JARDINE DOES IT AGAIN he wants that belt Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira def. Andrei Arlovski via TKO To Retain the Title in Round 1 MG : THAT WAS A FANTASTIC FIGHT FIGHT OF THE NIGHT : Machida/Evans Knockout of the Night : Wanderlei Silva Submission of the Night : N/A

UFC 85 Bedlam Fight Card Ben Rothwell vs. Randy Couture Karo Parisyan vs. Jon Fitch Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Koscheck Gegard Mousasi vs. Nate Quarry Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi Clay Guida vs. Frank Edgar Corey Hill vs. Matt Grice Dong Hyun Kim vs. Akihiro Gono Antonio McKee vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida Chris Leben vs. Rousimar Palhares Crafton Wallace vs. Pete Sell Bernard Ackah vs. Goran Reljic

BEDLAM Predictions [CENTER][B]Ben Rothwell[/B] vs. Randy Couture Karo Parisyan vs. [B]Jon Fitch[/B] [B]Diego Sanchez[/B] vs. Josh Koscheck [B]Gegard Mousasi [/B]vs. Nate Quarry Gray Maynard vs. [B]Rich Clementi[/B] [B]Clay Guida[/B] vs. Frank Edgar [B]Corey Hill [/B]vs. Matt Grice [B]Dong Hyun Kim[/B] vs. Akihiro Gono Antonio McKee vs. [B]Yoshiyuki Yoshida[/B] Chris Leben vs. [B]Rousimar Palhares[/B] [B]Crafton Wallace[/B] vs. Pete Sell Bernard Ackah vs. [B]Goran Reljic[/B][/CENTER]

ive got to leave in a bit so here are quick results Bernard Ackah vs. Goran Reljic Ackah via Unanimous Decision *[I]Fight of Night Candidate[/I] Antonio McKee vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida McKee via Unanimous Decision Pete Sell vs. Crafton Wallace Sell via TKO *[I]Knockout of the Night Candidate[/I] Chris Leben vs. Rousimar Palhares Leben via TKO Dong Hyun Kim vs Akihiro Gono Kim via Unanimous Decision Matt Grice vs. Corey Hill Grice via Submission (Arm-Bar) *[I]Submission of the Night Candidate[/I] Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi Maynard via Split Decision *[I]Fight of Night Candidate[/I] Clay Guida vs. Frank Edgar Guida via TKO *[I]Knockout of the Night Candidate[/I] Nate Quarry vs. Gegard Mousasi Quarry via KO *[I]Knockout of the Night Candidate[/I] Diego Sanchez vs. Josh Koscheck Sanchez via Unanimous Decision *[I]Fight of the Night Candidate[/I] Karo Parisyan vs. Jon Fitch Parisyan via TKO Ben Rothwell vs. Randy Couture Couture via TKO Fight of the Night : Gray Maynard/Rich Clementi Submission of the Night : Matt Grice Knockout of the Night : Nate Quarry

[SIZE="7"]UFC ANNOUNCES : UFC 86 : SILVA VS. COTE[/SIZE] Fight Card : Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Cote Quinton Jackson vs. Wilson Gouveia Tito Ortiz vs. Thiago Silva Marcus Davis vs. Thiago Alves Frank Mir vs. Fedor Emelianenko Tyson Griffin vs. Joe Stevenson Fabricio Werdum vs. Brandon Vera Rich Franklin vs. Murilo Bustamente Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou vs. Kazuhiro Nakamura Ariel Gandulla vs. James Irvin Terry Etim vs. Ryota Matsune A Sol Kwon vs. Spencer Fisher

[B]Anderson Silva[/B] vs. Patrick Cote [B]Quinton Jackson[/B] vs. Wilson Gouveia Tito Ortiz vs. [B]Thiago Silva[/B] Marcus Davis vs.[B] Thiago Alves[/B] Frank Mir vs.[B] Fedor Emelianenko[/B] Tyson Griffin vs. [B]Joe Stevenson[/B] [B]Fabricio Werdum [/B]vs. Brandon Vera [B]Rich Franklin[/B] vs. Murilo Bustamente [B]Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou[/B] vs. Kazuhiro Nakamura Ariel Gandulla vs. [B]James Irvin[/B] [B]Terry Etim[/B] vs. Ryota Matsune A Sol Kwon vs. [B]Spencer Fisher[/B]

[CENTER]Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Cote This could really be a dangerous match for both men, Both guys can get in the center and bang with each other, but i think that Cote is in a lot of problems if this fight hits the ground. Silva, being the middleweight champion and defending his title over big names and rising stars such as Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Travis Lutter, Nate Marquardt and beating guys like Sakurai, Horn and Leben make him a threat to anyone. Cote, has bested, Grove, Smith and most recently, Drew McFedries [B]MY PREDICTION : Silva,TKO,Round 2[/B] Quinton Jackson vs. Wilson Gouveia Thanks to Joe Silva and Dana White, we finally get to see this fight happen, Jackson, Hits extremely hard, His Slams can Knock you Out, and his ground and pound can finish you very quickly, Riding a winning streak of KO's, Slams, And Ground and Pound over Chuck Liddell (Twice!), Murilo Rua, Matt Lindland, Ricardo Arona, Marvin Eastman, and Dan Henderson, he "Rampages" Through anyone in his way, on the other hand, Wilson Gouveia is more dangerous to Rampage off his back and even on the feet, think about it : He Knock's Out Jason Lambert and Jon Fitch and still isn't getting the respect he deserves, the guy is extremely underrated and thats what makes him dangerous [B]MY PREDICTIONS : Jackson, KO, Round 3 [/B] Tito Ortiz vs. Thiago Silva This on Paper, Makes Myself, Dana, Lorenzo and Frank very happy, because if Thiago Wins, he shows that he is a top 5 contender, and finishes off the biggest mother****** in the UFC, however if Tito wins, Silva loses his undefeated record, but doesn't have anything else to lose [B]MY PREDICTION : Silva, TKO, Round 3[/B] Marcus Davis vs. Thiago Alves THIS IS GOING TO BE A MOTHER****** WAR!!! Davis will stand up and bang and so will Alves, so this fight will depend on technique, Speed, and whoever lands the first shot [B]MY PREDICTION : Alves, TKO, Round 1[/B] Frank Mir vs. Fedor Emelianenko This fight has submission and ground work written all over it, I would probably give it to Fedor though, because Mir is on his way out [B]MY PREDICTION : Emelianenko, Submission (Arm-Bar), Round 1[/B] [/CENTER]

[B]Anderson Silva[/B] vs. Patrick Cote [B]Quinton Jackson[/B] vs. Wilson Gouveia Tito Ortiz vs. [B]Thiago Silva[/B] Marcus Davis vs. [B]Thiago Alves[/B] Frank Mir vs.[B] Fedor Emelianenko[/B] [B]Tyson Griffin[/B] vs. Joe Stevenson [B]Fabricio Werdum[/B] vs. Brandon Vera [B]Rich Franklin[/B] vs. Murilo Bustamente [B]Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou[/B] vs. Kazuhiro Nakamura Ariel Gandulla vs. [B]James Irvin[/B] Terry Etim vs. [B]Ryota Matsune[/B] A Sol Kwon vs. [B]Spencer Fisher[/B]

Anderson Silva vs. [B]Patrick Cote[/B] awww yeah [B]Quinton Jackson[/B] vs. Wilson Gouveia Tito Ortiz vs. [B]Thiago Silva[/B] Marcus Davis vs. [B]Thiago Alves[/B] [B]Frank Mir[/B] vs. Fedor Emelianenko Tyson Griffin vs. [B]Joe Stevenson[/B] Fabricio Werdum vs. [B]Brandon Vera[/B] [B]Rich Franklin[/B] vs. Murilo Bustamente [B]Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou[/B] vs. Kazuhiro Nakamura Ariel Gandulla vs. [B]James Irvin[/B] Terry Etim vs. [B]Ryota Matsune[/B] A Sol Kwon vs. [B]Spencer Fisher[/B]

A Sol Kwon def. Spencer Fisher via TKO NM : What a Huge Upset MG : Randy Couture himself couldn't have imagined that Terry Etim def. Ryota Matsune via Submission (Arm-Bar) NM : Good Job done by Etim James Irvin def. Ariel Gandulla via TKO NM : Gandulla put up a good retirement fight MG : But in the end, it was Irvin who came out on top Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou def. Kazuhiro Nakamura via Unanimous Decision Fabricio Werdum def. Brandon Vera via Submission (Arm-Bar) JR : WERDUM IS NO SLOUCH IN THE HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION Rich Franklin def. Murilo Bustamente via TKO JR : FRANKLIN AND BUSTAMENTE WERE LIKE ROCK'EM SOCK'EM ROBOTS!!! Joe Stevenson def. Tyson Griffin via TKO Fedor Emelianenko def. Frank Mir via Unanimous Decision NM : Fedor is getting less and less exciting Thiago Alves def. Marcus Davis via Unanimous Decision MG : That was a Slugfest as everyone thought Thiago Silva def. Tito Ortiz via Split Decision DW : Bye Bye Tito Quinton Jackson def. Wilson Gouveia via KO Anderson Silva def. Patrick Cote via Unanimous Decision FIGHT OF THE NIGHT : Thiago Alves/Marcus Davis KNOCKOUT OF THE NIGHT : Quinton Jackson SUBMISSION OF THE NIGHT : Terry Etim

scores are in : petecrimson00 : 8/12 8-4 record Dustin : 9/12 9-3 record Chris Caulfield : 11/12 11-1 record WOW CHRIS CAULFIELD 11 out of 12 pm me with your choice REMEMBER : Choice for who fights GSP for the Welterweight Title Karo Parisyan, Diego Sanchez, Thiago Alves

[SIZE="7"]BUD LIGHT PRESENTS : UFC 87 : GOULET VS. ST. PIERRE[/SIZE] Jonathan Goulet vs. Georges St. Pierre Clay Guida vs. Eddie Alvarez Vitor Belfort vs. Alan Belcher Kala Kolohe Hose vs. Robbie Lawler Mike Swick vs. Anthony Johnson Dan Hornbuckle vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida Aleksander Emelianenko vs. Shane Carwin This Just In : The UFC has Just signed Hayato Sakurai His first match is set to be in the next two months

Jonathan Goulet vs. [B]Georges St. Pierre[/B] Clay Guida vs. [B]Eddie Alvarez[/B] [B]Vitor Belfort[/B] vs. Alan Belcher Kala Kolohe Hose vs. [B]Robbie Lawler[/B] [B]Mike Swick[/B] vs. Anthony Johnson Dan Hornbuckle vs. [B]Yoshiyuki Yoshida[/B] [B]Aleksander Emelianenko [/B]vs. Shane Carwin

Jonathan Goulet vs. [B]Georges St. Pierre[/B] [B]Clay Guida[/B] vs. Eddie Alvarez [B]Vitor Belfort[/B] vs. Alan Belcher [B]Kala Kolohe Hose[/B] vs. Robbie Lawler [B]Mike Swick[/B] vs. Anthony Johnson Dan Hornbuckle vs. [B]Yoshiyuki Yoshida[/B] Aleksander Emelianenko vs. [B]Shane Carwin[/B]

Jonathan Goulet vs. [B]Georges St. Pierre[/B] Clay Guida vs. [B]Eddie Alvarez[/B] [B]Vitor Belfort[/B] vs. Alan Belcher Kala Kolohe Hose vs. [B]Robbie Lawler[/B] [B]Mike Swick[/B] vs. Anthony Johnson Dan Hornbuckle vs. [B]Yoshiyuki Yoshida[/B] [B]Aleksander Emelianenko[/B] vs. Shane Carwin

Archived