any real world mod done for teh release?

There isn't one out for 08 yet. Everyone is still working on the mods they are making for 08. probably will take about 2-5 weeks for a good mod to come out and they is probably for a converted version.

I'll be a space-saver and use this thread for a question: What's it like using a converted mod? I always guess that it wont take advantage of the new features properly, will probably have the data's balancing damaged by the conversion, and generally be a bit crummy compared to something produced for TEW 08. I ask as I'm not really in the mood for the CVerse, but i'll make an effort to stick to that if using a converted RW mod wont be much fun.

[QUOTE=theaddicane;433802]I'll be a space-saver and use this thread for a question: What's it like using a converted mod?[/QUOTE] I've converted my '07 homebrew mod, which uses TZone as its base, and it seems to play alright in the short term. Granted, I did have to do some personality tweaking. One especially weird thing I noticed was that a lot of workers with "Normal" personality settings in '07 get translated with super-high flakiness. I fixed that on the people I use most often, and my game with them seems to run pretty well. So i'd say it's worth a shot, if you really want to play a real-world scenario.

Archived