Now, I know people train gradually even when they're not in matches and that's cool. But what strategies should I use to train those who I want to feature in the matches? Should I put them with someone with a higher skill (as in "Here work with this guy he can teach you things you're not good at yet), or should I put him with someone who respects to learn the theory? I don't really get what the optimum theory is here.

To change a show to a 'B' show you go into your schedule and then the profile for the show you want to change. There's an option in there somewhere to change it to a 'B' show I think. As for training people, if you put them in matches with better workers I think they'll pick up on their skills. For example, people with high basics and phsychology are good.

[QUOTE=Rathen4;434616]I can't see anywhere on the schedule screen that will allow me to change the show to B status or lower the importance. Anyone found it?[/QUOTE] In order to have a B show, you must have an A show and it must be on the same network. So you can't duplicate today's WWE and have an A, B, and C show all on different networks. It works more like things did during the earlier eras when Heat was on Spike along with Raw. So if you only have one show, it can't be a B show. If you have two shows on different networks, you can't have a B show. B shows are designated when the contract is negotiated. I dunno if you can change it afterwards. I should check that. :p

Archived