FCW The Boricua Way

[LEFT]FREEDOM Caribbean Wrestling That was the heading on the stationary I held in my hands. It had 4 goals listed on it that I would need to achieve/follow to maintain employment as the Head Booker. The first was that I had to keep at least 60K in the bank at all times. This was critical according to Puerto Rican Power. He also highly suggested that I keep his buddy Shawn Gonzalez at B- momentum or better. The last 2 were hiring directives. I had to stay away from people with poor stamina(E+ or worse) and I had to stay away from bores(E+ or worse charisma). I felt my biggest challenge would be maintaining Shawn's momentum as I really didn't like him. He just seemed was too confident for my tastes. The first show of my tenure is to be FCW Sandstorm. It takes place Saturday Week 2, January 2008. The Main Event features Puerto Rican Power defending his title against Leper Messiah. Oh. I guess I should introduce myself. I go by the moniker Extreme Enrique. I am 18 years old and was born in San Juan. I somehow "convinced" Shawn and PRP to hire me and give me the book. FCW Sandstorm Extreme Enrique VS Titan The 937LB Express VS The Young Americans Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr VS The Sensational Singh Handsome Stranger(C) VS Mainstream Hernandez The Latino Kings(C) VS Natural Storm Hell's Bouncer VS Shawn Gonzalez Leper Messiah VS Puerto Rican Power(C) [/LEFT]

[LEFT]Saturday Week 2, January 2008 FCW Sandstorm San Juan High School Attendance:286 Just short of a sellout. Somewhat disappointing given that PRP was headlining the show. DARK TAG:[B]E-[/B] Extreme Enrique VS Titan The first match of the night was also my first match in front of a live crowd. The big guy was giving a go when I was able to hit him with a San Juan Rush. Well that's what it's called when PRP does it. I felt my performance skills improved. [B]E[/B] Live from Backstage:Leper Messiah We see Leper Messiah having a rather animated conversation with someone. Eventually the camera pulls back and he's talking to himself. That is one odd individual. [B]D+[/B] The 937LB Express VS The Young Americans Not a very good match. KKK was barely able to make it 9 minutes. Thankfully Ox Mastadon was able to hit a Ten Ton Splash on Regular Joe to end it. [B]F+[/B] Live from Backstage:Carl Batch and The Sensationl Singh Carl and TSS talk about the upcoming match between TSS and DDAI Jr. They seem rather confident that TSS will pick up the win. [B]D[/B] Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr VS The Sensational Singh Pretty good match that saw Carl Batch get involved to help The Sensational Singh get the pin. Carl really did some good work at ringside. [B]D-[/B] [B]FCW People's Championship[/B] [B]Handsome Stranger(C) VS Mainstream Hernandez[/B] In a shocking development Mainstream Hernandez is the new champion. Apparition # 14 catches Handsome Stranger and ends his title run. Handsome Stranger did appear to be off his game. [B]D-[/B] On the Mic: Mainstream Hernandez After winning the FCW People's Championship, Mainstream lets it be known that he will be defending the title against anyone and that he looks forward to a long reign as champion. [B]D[/B] [B]FCW Tag Team Championship[/B] [B]Latino Kings(C) VS Natural Storm[/B] A second title change on the card!!! Hector Galindo looked lost out there and that is what he did. D.C. Rayne caught Hector with a Storm Damage and pinned him. [B]D-[/B] Video projected on the wall: Puerto Rican Power A highlight video showing PRP in his most recent matches. The crowd eats this up. [B]C+[/B] Hell's Bouncer VS Shawn Gonzalez Shawn and HB didn't look liked they worked well together. I needed a better lead-in to the Main Event. Anyways, a Damnation Drop sent Shawn to defeat. [B]D[/B] [B]FCW Puerto Rican Championship[/B] [B]Leper Messiah VS Puerto Rican Power(C)[/B] All three titles changing hands. Of course not. PRP with the real San Juan Rush while Leper Messiah was having a conversation with himself. PRP retains the FCW Puerto Rican title. [B]C[/B] Show Rating:[B]D+ Not that bad for a first show. I do hope we can improve on this for the next show: FCW Boricua Blast [/B] [/LEFT]

[LEFT]My first show in the books and I'm already back to work. I put out a press release detailing the Main Event at FCW Boricua Blast. Jesus Chavez will be the opponent for Puerto Rican Power as he defends the FCW Puerto Rican belt. I'm still working on the rest of the card. I'm sure we will see the new Tag Champs and the new People's champ defend their straps. Mainstream Hernandez has picked up another gig. He's taken an PPA with CZCW. I hope it doesn't interfere too much with my booking as he now holds a belt. In further news involving our workers taking PPA's elsewhere, Carl Batch(manager of The Sensational Singh) is now working for PSW. Some industry rag mentioned something about a "Regional Battle" and that we finished last in the Tri-State Region. The one intersting tidbit in the rag though was that some TV networks are looking for wrestling shows. I know we don't have a chance, but I'm going to contact them just in case. Have to admit, I thought we might have lost money for the month of January, but I was wrong. We have some really good sponsors and it was their money that allowed to profit $6,098. Full card for FCW Boricua Blast: Bradford Peverell VS Hell's Bouncer Carlos Gonzalez VS Extreme Enrique 937LB Express VS Natural Storm(C) The Sensational Singh VS Tigre Salvaje Jr Kirk Jameson VS Mainstream Hernandez(C) Handsome Stranger VS Shawn Gonzalez Jesus Chavez VS Puerto Rican Power(C) [/LEFT]

Bradford Peverell VS [B]Hell's Bouncer[/B] [B]Carlos Gonzalez[/B] VS Extreme Enrique 937LB Express VS [B]Natural Storm(C)[/B] [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] VS Tigre Salvaje Jr Kirk Jameson VS [B]Mainstream Hernandez(C)[/B] Handsome Stranger VS [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Jesus Chavez VS [B]Puerto Rican Power(C)[/B] Im still trying to figure out the different charcters in FCW. So fow now im just going with who i know

[LEFT]Saturday Week 2, February 2008 [B]FCW Boricua Blast[/B] San Juan High School Attendance:296 Again not quite a sellout, but it is 10 more people than last month. Dark Angle:[B]B+[/B] Dark Match:[B]E[/B] [B]Bradford Peverell VS Hell's Bouncer[/B] Hell's Bouncer continues to impress. Bradford more than held his own as the fans seemed to enjoy this opener. [B]D-[/B] [B]Worker on the mic: Extreme Enrique(me)[/B] I inform the crowd that last month's victory was no fluke and I'm very confident that I can dispatch Carlos Gonzalez rather easily. [B]E[/B] [B]Carlos Gonzalez VS Extreme Enrique[/B] Of course I can be confident since I knew I was winning this one. What I didn't know was how well Carlos and I would work together in front of a live crowd. I hit my San Juan Rush for the pin. [B]E[/B] [B]Video projected on the wall: Natural Storm winning the Tag belts[/B] A short video showing Natural Storm taking the straps from the Latino Kings. [B]E+[/B] [B]FCW Tag Team Championship[/B] [B]The 937LB Express VS Natural Storm(C)[/B] Natural Storm did their best, but couldn't pull a good effort out of the huge duo. Storm damage for the pin. [B]E+[/B] [B]Worker on the mic: The Sensational Singh w/Carl Batch[/B] The Sensational one let us know that with Carl at his side he would remain undefeated for the rest of 2008. [B]D-[/B] [B]The Sensational Singh VS Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B] Lucha Libre match which should have favored Tigre, yet it only went 2 falls with the final fall happening by pin. TSS with a Cal-Cutter. [B]E+[/B] [B]FCW People's Championship[/B] [B]Kirk Jameson VS Mainstream Hernandez(C)[/B] A very nice match that turned on Maryam Vega's interference. Unfortunately for her and Kirk, she tripped the wrong person. Mainstream capitalized by hitting an Apparition # 14 for the win. [B]D+[/B] [B]Locker Room: Puerto Rican Power and Shawn Gonzalez[/B] PRP and Shawn talking in the locker room. As it is time for Shawn's match PRP wishes him luck. [B]B[/B] [B]Handsome Stranger VS Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Very good match from these two with Shawn looking really good. Almost a 13 minute match ending via pin with Shawn Gonzalez being victorious. [B]C-[/B] [B]FCW Puerto Rican Championship[/B] [B]Jesus Chavez VS Puerto Rican Power(C)[/B] Both men were looking tired after this 17 minute match. They worked well with each other. Jesus once again was on the wrong side of a title match. San Juan Rush leads to the pin. PRP with his 2nd title defense. [B]C-[/B] Show Rating:[B]C-[/B] A better show than last month. Just need to keep improving.[/LEFT]

[LEFT][LEFT]I went against one of Puerto Rican Power's mandates when I extended Regular Joe's contract. He's very close to the minimum charisma needed, plus he is in a Tag Team. So I felt it was worth the wrath of PRP. Only time will tell. [/LEFT] Wow. Shawn Gonzalez doesn't want to extend his contract. I guess he wasn't as cool with my taking his Head Booker job. I'm kind of scared as to how PRP will handle this news so shortly after I defied him and signe Regular Joe. Oh. I forgot to mention that every media outlet we tried to get a TV show or PPV aggreement with, turned us down. I finally decided on the Main Event for PCW Madness and send out the press release. Hell's Bouncer will challenge Puerto Rican Power for the FCW Puerto Rican Championship. Don't ask me why, but I picked up that rag again this month and we finished second in the Tri State regional battle this time. The accountant rang me up and said we increased our monthly profit to $7,490. The biggest area of increase was merchandise. I've brought in some new talent. They will be involved in a dark match at PCW Madness. PCW Madness El Hijo Del Zonk VS Titan Kirk Jameson VS Regular Joe Natural Storm(C) VS Team Intimidation Leper Messiah VS Matt Hocking Mainstream Hernandez(C) VS The Sensational Singh Rudy Velasquez VS Shawn Gonzalez Hell's Bouncer VS Puerto Rican Power(C) [/LEFT]

El Hijo Del Zonk VS [B]Titan[/B] Kirk Jameson VS [B]Regular Joe[/B] [B]Natural Storm(C)[/B] VS Team Intimidation Leper Messiah VS [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez(C) [/B]VS The Sensational Singh [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] VS Shawn Gonzalez Hell's Bouncer VS [B]Puerto Rican Power(C)[/B]

El Hijo Del Zonk VS [B]Titan[/B] [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] VS Regular Joe [B]Natural Storm(C)[/B] VS Team Intimidation Leper Messiah VS [B]Matt Hocking[/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez(C)[/B] VS The Sensational Singh Rudy Velasquez VS [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Hell's Bouncer VS [B]Puerto Rican Power(C)[/B]

[LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black]Saturday Week 2 March 2008 FCW Madness San Juan High School Attendance:271 I'm really disappointed by the attendance tonight. Dark Angle:[B]E[/B] Dark Match:[B]D-[/B] [B]El Hijo Del Zonk VS Titan[/B] Absolute domination from Titan. He played with Zonk for 6 minutesand finished him with a Titan Choke Slam. [B]E-[/B] [B]From the stage:The Sensational Singh w/Carl Batch[/B] "Tonight, I will make history as The Sensational Singh garners Gold. With Carl at my side, I will become The People's Champ." [B]D-[/B] [B]Kirk Jameson VS Regular Joe[/B] These two youngsters were out to impress and they failed to deliver. Kirk with The Bullseye to pin Joe. [B]E+[/B] [B]FCW Tag Team Championship[/B] [B]Natural Storm(C) VS Team Intimidation[/B] Natural Storm seem to be on a roll. They easily dispatched Team Intimidation. Eddie Howard pinned Amo Del Gato. Defense # 2 for Natural Storm. [B]D-[/B] [B]Leper Messiah VS Matt Hocking[/B] Just a brutal match. It's a shame it lasted 15 minutes. A handfull of tights allowed Leper Messiah to get the win. [B]E+[/B] [B]FCW People's Championship[/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez(C) VS The Sensational Singh[/B] Good effort from both competitors. Carl Batch continues to do good work for The Sensational Singh. However, his charge was not victorious. Fallling to an Appartition # 14 like so many before him have. [B]D[/B] [B]Rudy Velasquez VS Shawn Gonzalez[/B] The crowd got into this one. It went back and forth for just over 13 minutes when out of nowhere.....Street Cutter. Rudy pins Shawn and gets the win. [B]D+[/B] [B]Video on the wall:Hell's Bouncer/Puerto Rican Power[/B] A taped segment is projected onto the wall bordering the stage. It shows scenes from matches involving HB and PRP. [B]B-[/B] [B]Fight spills onto the stage:Shawn Gonzalez and all 3 Latino Kings members[/B] As the video is ending the 3 members of Latino Kings are beating the living hell out of Shanw Gonzalez. Satisfied with their work, they leave him laying on the stage. [B]D-[/B] [B]FCW Puerto Rican Championship[/B] [B]Hell's Bouncer VS Puerto Rican Power(C)[/B] 17 minutes of great action. If they could have sold better, it would have been an even better match. HB was exhausted and that could be why he fell victim to a San Juan Rush. PRP with 3 defenses. [B]C-[/B] Show Rating:[B]D[/B] Not really the best show. The boys might have been thinking about Shawn leaving the company and not had their minds on the show.[/FONT][/SIZE] [/LEFT]

[LEFT][FONT=Arial]I've decided to take a chance with the Main Event for FCW Foolish Pride. The press release I sent out details a 4-way for the right for a title shot at May's show. The four particpants are:Fumihiro Ota, Handsome Stranger, Hell's Bouncer and Stevie Grayson. With Shawn Gonzalez off the roster I had one less directive to follow until today. I got an email from PRP and he now says that I cannot let FCW drop below Small size according the rankings published in that rag I've been reading. Damn. Another email from PRP with another directive. Anyone who has been in trouble with the law is to be avoided in hiring or extending. My quickly becoming favorite thing to read(i.e. the rag) had a blurb saying that Ox Mastodon is wanting to move away from his Brawling style and become more of an Entertainer. We once again finished 2nd in the Tri-State regional battle. At least that is what it says in THE RAG. The accounting of March shows our lowest profit to date. Only $3,494 in profit. Worker costs were $3,000 higher so that explains where the profit went to. FCW Foolish Pride The Latino Kings VS The Young Americans Amo Del Gato VS Extreme Enrique Natural Storm(C) VS The 937LB Express Bradford Peverell VS Titan Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr VS The Sensational Singh Kirk Jameson VS Mainstream Hernandez(C) Fumihiro Ota/Handsome Stranger/Hell's Bouncer/Stevie Grayson [/FONT] [/LEFT]

Saturday Week 2 April 2008 FCE Foolish Pride San Juan High School Attendance:[B]275[/B] I just can't seem to get the place sold out. Dark Angle:[B]E+[/B] Dark Match:[B]D[/B] [B]The Latino Kings VS The Young Americans[/B] Hector and Jesus now comprise the LK's as Rudy has moved to singles action. This new combo will have to get to work if they want to get the straps back. The did pick up the win when Jesus hit Matt with The 187 Neckbreaker. [B]E[/B] [B]Amo Del Gato VS Extreme Enrique[/B] Wow. The crowd got all over Amo Del Gato and myself. They were calling us jobbers and booing us. Really depressing. Oh yeah, I won with an Atomic Full Nelsom submission. [B]F+[/B] [B]On the stage:The Sensational Singh w/Carl Batch[/B] I've decided to bless you all with my appearance. I just got finished with a date where we ate Chicken Wings, drank Singapore Slings, then I Sensationally Singh'd her. Wooooooooooooooot!!! [B]D-[/B] [B]FCW Tag Team Championship[/B] [B]Natural Storm(C) VS The 937LB Express[/B] Short match to cover the stamina problems of the big guys. King Kong Kennedy was still exhausted despite the match lasting 6:41. He was pinned by Eddie Howard for Natural Storms 3 defense. [B]E[/B] [B]In the ring after the match:Ox confronts King[/B] I'm through carrying your fat ass. The team is done. I'm going to be a HUGE singles star. [B]E[/B] [B]Bradford Peverell VS Titan[/B] Nothing special here, just like most of the card so far. Titanic Choke Slam allows Titan to pin Bradford. [B]E+[/B] [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr VS The Sensational Singh[/B] The match might have been just a tad long, but it was the best so far on the main show. Cal-Cutter allows TSS to get the win. Carl once again did good work for TSS. [B]D-[/B] [B]FCW People's Championship[/B] [B]Kirk Jameson VS Mainstream Hernandez(C)[/B] Another one that should have been shorter. However, the crowd did seem to enjoy seeing the Super Kick that put away Kirk, allowing Mainstream his 3rd title defense. [B]D-[/B] [B]Ringside Scouting:PRP watching the Main Event[/B] Puerto Rican Power comes down ringside to watch Fumihiro Ota and Handsome Stranger and Hell's Bouncer and Stevie Grayson face off in a Fatal 4-Way Elimination. [B]B-[/B] [B]Fumihiro Ota VS Handsome Stranger VS Hell's Bouncer VS Stevie Grayson[/B] The winner is to face PRP for the title next month at FCW Mayhem. You could say this was 16 minutes of Mayhem as these four tore into each other. Handsome Stranger was the first to go. He was followed by Stevie Grayson. That left Fumihiro Ota and Hell's Bouncer to fight it out. In the end Hell's Bouncer gets the win and will face PRP for the FCW Puerto Rican Championship next month. [B]D+[/B] Show Rating:[B]D-[/B] Not that bad honestly, when you consider that the show was carried by midcarders.

Well for anyone paying attention they know what the Main Event is at FCW Mayhem. Nevertheless, I sent out a press release detailing the Hell's Bouncer VS Puerto Rican Power title match. I chose to let King Kong Kennedy's contract run out. We wish his fat ass well in his future endeavors. I have a potential huge cluster-bomb. Hell's Bouncer has rejected initial attempts to extend his contract. It will run out before FCW Mayhem. Well, Hell's Bouncer will be gone. So now I have to scramble and find some explanation for the Main Event change. Time to hire someone new??? No news in the rag this month about the regional battle. That's sort of depressing as I had grown used to being 2nd. The ring up from the accountant says that we made $1,750. The economy is starting to really impact the amount of merch we are selling. Hell's Bouncer left today. That really really really sucks. FCW Mayhem American Elemental VS Amo Del Gato Extreme Enrique VS Titan Bradford Peverell VS Carlos Gonzalez Mainstream Hernandez(C) VS Ox Mastodon Fumihiro Ota VS Rudy Velasquez Leper Messiah VS Stevie Grayson To Be Announced VS Puerto Rican Power(C)

Saturday Week 2 May 2008 FCW Mayhem San Juan High School Attendance:[B]284[/B] I'm getting pissed at the economy and industry ratings right about NOW! Dark Match:[B]E[/B] [B]American Elemental VS Amo Del Gato[/B] A really good opener from the two high fliers. Just short of 10 minutes when AE hits the Cat with an Inferno Splash for the pin and win. [B]D-[/B] [B]On the stage:The Latino Kings[/B] Hey Natural Storm. We want our belts back. Next month at FCW Jacked Up, that's what we are going to do to you. Ball up esse. [B]D-[/B] [B]JD Morgan arrives[/B] The crowd notices JD Morgan arriving and heading towards where the heels come onto the stage. A decent buzz rolls throught the crowd. [B]D+[/B] [B]Extreme Enrique VS Titan[/B] Wow that was a ride. All the way up and then all the way down. Titanic Choke Slam as I put the big guy over. [B]E+[/B] [B]JD Morgan walks out onto the stage.[/B] Short and sweet. Hell's Bouncer chickened out and ran. So my buddy Shawn Gonzalez suggested I come take his place and take PRP's worthless belt too. [B]C[/B] [B]Bradford Peverell VS Carlos Gonzalez[/B] I wanted to cool the crowd a bit, but not this much. Bradford makes Carlos tap at the 11:55 mark. [B]E-[/B] [B]Stevie Grayson on the stage with a mic[/B] Dudes. That Leper freak is like wow. Shame I'm gonna have to smoke him tonight. Yep. Gonna smoke him. [B]D[/B] [B]FCW People's Championship[/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez(C) VS Ox Mastadon[/B] Not surprising they didn't work well together as their styles are so different. Ox needed a high visibility match so I gave him this one. It will be a bit before he gets another one. Mainstream with a quick roll up 8:57. [B]E[/B] [B]Fumihiro Ota VS Rudy Velasquez[/B] Ota and Velasquez went after it with neither one getting the upper hand. Rudy did take advantage of a small Ota mistake and got the flash pin with the help of the ropes. [B]D+[/B] [B]Leper Messiah VS Stevie Grayson[/B] Another match where they workers didn't mesh. Fans still enjoyed seeing Stevie smoke Leper. 13:31 was the time. [B]D[/B] [B]FCW Puerto Rican Championship[/B] [B]JD Morgan VS Puerto Rican Power(C)[/B] A really brutal match in more than one way. JD felt the effects of flying in late and they just really went at it. Ryan Holland took a small bump and JD used that time to grab a chair. PRP caught JD and took the chair away from him. That's when Ref Holland had recovered and seeing the chair in PRP's hands called for the DQ. JD Morgan gets the win, but not the strap. Boy did the crowd eat this up. [B]C+[/B] Show Rating:[B]C-[/B] Wow. That's how you deal with lemons. World-class Lemonade.

What a busy day after. First of all I had to deal with Jesus Chavez talking trash about American Elemental and almost getting in a fight last night. I gave him a stern warning. He said "Gotcha boss, you made your point loud and clear." That sounds good we will see if he really got message. Then I got an email from Carl Batch. He had an offer from TCW that he didn't refuse. So The Sensational Singh will have no manager or a new one without any on-screen explanation. I hope Mainstream isn't putting too much on his plate as he now has PPA's with us and CZCW AND NYCW. I don't want to lose the People's Champ. Word showed up that the Blonde Bombshell refused to negotiate with us. I hope that doesn't hurt us in the public's eye. I finally got around sending out the press release detailing the Main Event for FCW Jacked Up. Handsome Stranger takes on Puerto Rican Power. I also reminded them about the Latino Kings challenge to Natural Storm. Our ref, Ryan Holland has just signed a PPA with MAW. More possible scheduling conflicts. Now our Road Agent Rico Santana has signed a PPA with PSW. Even more scheduling difficulties. Another month withoug a "regional batte". Oh well. Habits are hard to break. Our accoutant was all smiles as we made $5,035 despite a dropping industry and economy rating. Merchandise picked back up and I didn't book everyone. Combining these two lead to the increased profits. American Elemental has signed with RIPW, so even though it's an PPA, it will only be a matter of time before he gets the call up to SWF. FCW Jacked Up Carlos Gonzalez VS Extreme Enrique La Sombra Jr VS The Sensational Singh Latino Kings VS Natural Storm(C) Fumihiro Ota VS Leper Messiah Kirk Jameson VS Stevie Grayson Matt Hocking VS Rudy Velasquez Handsome Stranger VS Puerto Rican Power(C)

Archived