[POLL] CCW Is Back, So What Do You Want?

[POLL] CCW Is Back, So What Do You Want?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. [POLL] CCW Is Back, So What Do You Want?

• World News: YES ; Match report: SUMMARY; Backstage reports: YES
    • World News: YES; Match report: SUMMARY; Backstage reports: NO
    • World News: YES ; Match report: FULL; Backstage reports: YES
    • World News: YES ; Match report: FULL; Backstage reports: NO
    • World News: NO ; Match report: SUMMARY; Backstage reports: YES
    • World News: NO; Match report: SUMMARY; Backstage reports: NO
    • World News: NO ; Match report: FULL; Backstage reports: YES
    • World News: NO ; Match report: FULL; Backstage reports: NO

PLEASE READ FIRST So after looking at how '08 changes from '07, I've decided to revive my CCW fed, the product of Leo Davis himself and I was curious to see what potential readers were interested in. POLL So here is what is meant by the poll questions. It's a three part poll, but due to the nature of one poll per post I had to combine them into one large poll, so here is the breakdown. WORLD NEWS Yes/No - In my old CCW thread, every month I would post updates on all world feds cult or larger, talking about title changes, new hires and fires, and fleshing out the world around CCW. This did take a lot of work and I always wondered if people actually read it or just skipped past it to the actual CCW show threads, so voting yes means keep it, voting no means ditch it. MATCH WRITE UP Summary/Full - I started by having a brief paragraph per match, but by the end each match was over a page long with detailed move by move analysis while the summary just covered the important story and match turning points. Voting summary means short and sweet, full means long and detailed. BACKSTAGE REPORTS Yes/No - Basically this is the choice between a full view of the promotion or just a view from the spectators perspective. Backstage reports can include locker room altercations, detailed injury reports, Leo Davis hijinks (not that he's really that much fun, but just the trials he faces being a loser with a loser fed and trying to finally win). No means that it will stick purely to matches and news reports. Now for the background. This fed was started from the idea about what happens when all the "losers" of the Cverse work together to make something for themselves. People like Leo Davis, Crash Lewis, TJ Bailey, the ones that never really did anything unless people took pity on them. So what would happen if one of them started a promotion for the jobbers, to give them a chance to actually grow and succeed, to see if any of them might make it to the big leagues. So, if you have any questions about it, let me know. I'll post the former roster below.

The initial starting roster was.... MAIN EVENT: Tully Arthurs (Champion, main face) Harry Wilson (Main heel) Lazy Joe Titan UPPER MIDCARD Bill Lebowski & Crash Lewis (Tag Champions) Leo Davis (Owner) Rex Reeves Kashmir Singh Dermot O'Logical MIDCARD Murderous Mikey TJ Bailey Jeremy Jazz LOWER CARD Dusty Bin The Wizard of Ottawa Evil Spirit WOMEN'S DIVISION Ginko Kuroda (Champion) Nadia Snow (also a women's champ) Carnival Queen Kendra Kinuye Mushashibo I'm doing this off of memory, but I believe that was how it started out. Then Nadia won the Women's Champ and Titan won the main event with Harry's help but that's basically how it went. edit: A lot of the upper card left for FREEDOM or PSA (Kashmir, Tully became Leper Messiah, Titan left for FREEDOM, Little Bill and Lazy Joe left for PSA, TJ got the 4C gig, Nadia left for USPW) They will not be brought back, I'll only be taking free agents (with a few exceptions)

I'm open for suggestions about the current free agents if you'd like to see me try to handle one or two. I have a feeling that I'm going to try and recruit all "The Quest" members because of how awful they are. Except for Xavier but then his backstage drama in a fed without any strong leaders could be an issue as well...

[quote=praguepride;438850]I'm open for suggestions about the current free agents if you'd like to see me try to handle one or two. I have a feeling that I'm going to try and recruit all "The Quest" members because of how awful they are. Except for Xavier but then his backstage drama in a fed without any strong leaders could be an issue as well...[/quote] Good choice. Fearless Blue is probably my favorite wrestler in the CornellVerse for some odd reason. You might as well bring in Lee Bambino to be your announcer. :) I'll be following this for sure.

I was thinking about Lee Bambino and I believe he was my announcer and Randal the Vandal was my ref (and will be once again) but I think announcing wise I'm going with Martin Theocott, he has a much better backstage attitude and without any solid locker room leaders, the backstage is going to drop dramatically, especially with all these "humble, ruthless, mercenary" youngsters on the roster. I might be going through and altering a few personalities, as it's obvious that many of the jobbers got a quick "generic" personality, with a few notable exceptions.

Well, without a doubt the Summary/ Yes world news/ Yes backstage reports vote wins it. I've already got some writing down, I'm just waiting for the first major patch to go through before starting as Adam said it would be editing many of the characters without movesets, which is pretty much the entire current roster. So, look for CCW right after the first official patch (as long as it's not months off in advance...)

Archived