No Hot Storylines?

So, I've just booked my first PPV with the SWF: High Concept/Amazing Bumfholes drew (10:00) - C- Faith Promo - B+ Chase Hypes Brandon vs. Retro - C- Brandon James def. Robbie Retro (13:40) - B- Jack Bruce Promo - B+ Eisen to Eisen chat - B- Bart Biggz def. Marc DuBois (7:41) - D+ Bart & Jessie Celebrate - C- Vengeance Promo - B+ Eisen/Faith Hype - B Christian Faith def. Eric Eisen (18:48) - C+ Eisen/McClean attack Faith - B Money vs. Lobby Hype - B- Rich Money def. Lobster Warrior (18:40) with foreign object - B Gilmore return hype - B- Vengeance heading for the ring - B+ Bruce warming up - B+ Vengeance/Bruce Hype - B+ Bruce def. Vengeance (23:56) - B- Vengeance demolishes Bruce - B+ From that, I expected a decent overall rating, seeing as it's mostly in the B's. Alas, it rated a C+ because I had "no hot storylines that the fans could get into". That would be fair enough, but I had 5 storylines, all of which were involved in the show which were pretty hot: - DuBois vs. Biggz had C+ heat - Faith vs. Eisen had B heat - Money vs. Lobby had B heat - The tag title feud had C- heat - Vengeance vs. Bruce had A heat I'm not new to TEW, and I know that one storyline with A head and two with B heat should be enough - so are my fans suddenly storyline hungry or... what?

I havent played with SWF yet so I have yet to really get into the storylines aspect much. It looks like you probably would of got a B. One question though, how long were your segments? They have to be 6 minutes to count towards your show's final rating, I think thats what i heard.

Archived