7,000+ Worker Pictures

I thought I might recreate this thread in this forum as there may be many new members looking for pictures. This is what I said when I uploaded them a year ago. [QUOTE]"This is my entire collection of pictures that I use for TEW that I have collected over the years. There is around 7,700 of them, more than enough for every wrestler in T-Zone or 1RC. Some of these pictures were made by myself or my brother, but the majority of them have been downloaded from various places, from where and when I cannot remember. So, if you find that this contains some pictures that perhaps you yourself have made, then you have my thanks and credit."[/QUOTE] Also, the majority of these are KyKy background images. (Thanks to rodzillahotrod for these megaupload links.) People.zip (97.89 MB) [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O79XFY61[/url] People2.zip (67.47 MB) [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7NJ9GOGJ[/url]

I'll be the first to say thanks, as I'm finding people I can't even find online. Just one thing I'd say... you might want to double through the pics, cause you have a ton of doubles (and I'm not talking about more than one pic, or, different backgrounds.. I mean the exact same) But, thank all the same!

Absolutely great pack of pics there. Only one very, very small thing I can see wrong with it is that it has a pic named Chris Renfrew but the guy in the pic is Chris Charizma. And even that will only affect about 1% of the people using the pack so it's really not much of an issue.

[QUOTE=sabataged;444026]How are the pictures labeled? Like do the pictures say Adam Copeland, or Edge?[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure that there's an Adam Copeland one and an Edge one, and plenty of each at that. I haven't really spent much time looking through and double checking them all, as that would take more that my patience would allow. So I'm sure there are a lot of doubles and even triples in there, just use what you need and edit as you see fit. The gratitude is much appreciated sirs.

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Greg2511;464957]sorry to bump an old thread but i too am wondering if there is anywhere other than megaupload i can get this pack, as it is doing the same thing for me "reached my limit"[/QUOTE] I haven't got this uploaded anywhere else, and I no longer have the original file. Sorry. Although I am working on a new original massive picture pack that I should be uploading within the next week or so. :)

• 1 month later...
I'm afraid I don't have the file for this any more. Although, if I may, I could point you in the direction of my shiny new picture thread. There is not quite as many of them, but they are new.. and shiny. [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=34624"]CW's new and shiny picture thread.[/URL] If it is a load of old Ky-ky pictures that you're after however, then you'll find plenty at Bobinc.net.

Archived