The Ultimate Fighting Championship : Modern Warriors

First off, since i finally figured out how to use the Modern Warriors version 1.3 mod and since my other database got boring, i decided to start this one There will be prediction contests with unique prizes and more and more events first event in 10 minutes

[SIZE="7"]UFC ANNOUNCES : UFC 83 : ANARCHY[/SIZE] [CENTER]Heavyweight Championship Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Randy Couture Middleweight Championship Anderson Silva vs. Alan Belcher Chuck Liddell vs. Rashad Evans Shane Carwin vs. Brandon Vera Yoshiyuki Yoshida vs. Dong Hyun Kim Corey Hill vs. Per Eklund[/CENTER]

[CENTER]FIGHT BREAKDOWN Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Randy Couture [I]Nogueira took Couture's title away after he vacated it, now Couture is back with avengeance. [B]THE QUESTION : Can Couture become a record setting 4 Time Champion, Or Will "Minotauro" Crush the Legendary Couture[/B][/I] Anderson Silva vs. Alan Belcher [I]Silva, the longtime champion, seems unstoppable, but Belcher has been looking good lately [B]THE QUESTION : Can Belcher beat the Odds and be more "Talented" than Silva, or will "The Spider" Tie Belcher Up and Defend his title once more[/B][/I] Chuck Liddell vs. Rashad Evans [I]Liddell wants one more crack at Jackson's Title, but Rashad Evans' Undefeated 11-0-1 Record stand in his way and Evans wants to send him into retirement [B]THE QUESTION : Can Liddell continue his run to the title, or Will Rashad's "Sugar Rush" end the historic career of Chuck Liddell[/B][/I] Shane Carwin vs. Brandon Vera [I]This is a battle of a Determined Brandon Vera to get back on a winning streak and a Undefeated 8-0-0 Shane Carwin, This is a battle of guys trying to make the Top Ten, So somethings got to give tonight [B]THE QUESTION : Will Carwin learn "The Truth" the hard way, or Will the newcomer send Vera back to the drawing board[/B][/I][/CENTER] PRELIMINARY CARD Yoshiyuki "Zenko" Yoshida vs. "Stun Gun" Dong Hyun Kim Per Eklund vs. "The Real Deal" Corey Hill

KnockoutNews.com News The UFC has Just signed many new stars, here are some of the bigger names : MELVIN MANHOEF VITOR RIBEIRO PEDRO RIZZO FRANK SHAMROCK FEDOR EMELIANENKO CUNG LE VITOR BELFORT GEGARD MOUSASI They have also announced plans for a new TV Show, THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER 7 Other News : EliteXC : Signed : Bret Cooper, Brittany Pullen WEC : Signed : Anthony Ruiz, Antonio McKee, Jorge Santiago DREAM : Signed : Akitoshi Tamura, Dan Severn, Ricardo Arona, Izuru Takeuchi IFL : Signed : Fredson Paixao, Matt Fiordirosa Cage Rage : Signed : Melvin Guillard Strikeforce : Signed : Brent Beauparlant WVR : Signed : Kazuhiro Hamanaka

Heavyweight Championship Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. [B]Randy Couture[/B] Middleweight Championship [B]Anderson Silva [/B]vs. Alan Belcher Chuck Liddell vs. [B]Rashad Evans[/B] Shane Carwin vs. [B]Brandon Vera[/B] Yoshiyuki Yoshida vs. [B]Dong Hyun Kim[/B] [B]Corey Hill[/B] vs. Per Eklund

• 2 weeks later...
Heavyweight Championship [B]Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira [/B]vs. Randy Couture Middleweight Championship [B]Anderson Silva[/B] vs. Alan Belcher Chuck Liddell vs. [B]Rashad Evans[/B] Shane Carwin vs. [B]Brandon Vera[/B] Yoshiyuki Yoshida vs. [B]Dong Hyun Kim[/B] [B]Corey Hill [/B]vs. Per Eklund

[QUOTE=UFC-KING;455194]yeah he did the final score was 30-24 Quarry[/QUOTE] That's because Quarry won 3 straight 10-8 rounds not a single 10-6 round because the minimum you can get in a round is eight or in New Jersey it's seven. I've looked it up and it is impossible to have a 10-6 round as it is against the rules. Also you don't have a 9-9 round as if the round is even both fighters recieve 10 points.

Archived