USPW -A Change Is Upon Us!

[CENTER][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]USPW A Change Is Upon Us![/COLOR][/SIZE] 2007 was an very uneventful year for USPW. with many promotions moving forwards, USPW stalled. Dave's collapse sent shockwaves though the wrestling world, many of Dave's taleted wrestlers were quickly picked up by the bigger promotions. besides the signing of Chris Caulfield, USPW failed to capitalize on the mass talent on offer With USPW TV ratings falling, Headbooker Shane Sneer have had enough.... [COLOR="Blue"]"I just dont have the passion for the business anymore"[/COLOR] he told owner and good friend Sam Strong [COLOR="blue"]"I've been feeling this way for a while now. I have been doing this for along time now and I need a break, for the good of the Promotion and me im giving you my resignation"[/COLOR] Sam could of tied to talk him out of it but he knew Shane had already made up him mind. Sam knew the effects the business could have on a person he too had thought may times of quitting wrestling [COLOR="Red"]"A job will always be here waiting for you"[/COLOR] Sam told Shane Both just shook hands and went the seprate ways, not one little bit of emotion shown, it was just the way both are. [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B]========================================================== Promotion:[/B] United States Pro Wrestling [B]Size:[/B] Cult [B]Money: [/B]5,000,000 [B]Based: [/B]South East [B]Owner:[/B] Sam Strong [B]Headbooker:[/B] Kit Galer [B]Roster:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Al The Hillbilly[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Alicia Strong[/COLOR] Baby Jamie *Staff* [COLOR="blue"]Bruce The Giant[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Captain USA[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Chris Caulfield[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Corporal Doom[/COLOR] Danny Jillefski *Staff* [COLOR="red"]Danny Rushmore[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Des David[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Eric the Bull[/COLOR] Freddie Datsun *Injured* [COLOR="red"]Giant Redwood[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Happy Elwood[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]James Justice[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Java[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jim Force[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jumbo Jackson[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Lex Appeal[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Mick Muscles[/COLOR] Micky Star *Staff* [COLOR="red"]Nadia Snow[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Nicky Champion[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Pete the Hillbilly[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Peter Valentine[/COLOR] Robbie Sanchez *Staff* [COLOR="Blue"]Seduction[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Sheik Mustafa[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Stephanie Wade[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]T-Rex[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Tribal Warrior[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Tuesday, Week 1 Jan 2008 [CENTER][B]TEWWorld.com[/B] [B]CZCW Report-[/B] CZCW last night held Revolution 2008 in front of 1000 fans. The match of the night was the mainevent which saw CZCW Champion James Prudence retain his title against Plague (C+). The Show scored a C rating. [B]Incoming-[/B] Word has it that CGC, 5SSW, BHOTWG and USPW have all offered contracts to a number of talent. All promotions wish to top up on talent to help fill in any weak areas they may have on their rosters. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]USPW American Wrestling Preview-[/B] James Justice Vs Peter Valentine Anger Vs Bruce The Giant Jumbo Jackson vs Jim Force[/CENTER]

Archived