Just a quick post about the road agent notes.... When I select certain finishes do they have to co-incide with the match type? i.e. if I have a table finish will it only be relative if I'm having a table match? Or can I setup a DQ finish and add a table finish which in theory would mean a team gets DQ'd for putting an oponent through a table in a 'normal' match. Also, if I add blood finish, is that only applicable to First Blood matches? Or can I have a pinfall finish with a blood finish so in theory somebody would get busted open before being pinned. Probably daft questions, I know, but just trying to get a better understanding of match booking and road agent notes.

[quote=TheTuckerman;444631]Just a quick post about the road agent notes.... When I select certain finishes do they have to co-incide with the match type? i.e. if I have a table finish will it only be relative if I'm having a table match? Or can I setup a DQ finish and add a table finish which in theory would mean a team gets DQ'd for putting an oponent through a table in a 'normal' match. Also, if I add blood finish, is that only applicable to First Blood matches? Or can I have a pinfall finish with a blood finish so in theory somebody would get busted open before being pinned. Probably daft questions, I know, but just trying to get a better understanding of match booking and road agent notes.[/quote] All good questions. I'd like to see what someone has for answers. One of the best ways to find this out is to probably book it and see what happens. :cool:

[quote=TheTuckerman;444705]I would do but last night my laptop died and the game needs unlicensing. I've got it ready to play on another machine but can't do anything until I get a reply from Scott Vibert : - ([/quote] I'm sure you'll be playing again soon. They're pretty quick with tech support around here. I've had a computer crash and had to wait for licensing, so I know how you're feeling right now man.

Yeah, they do sort things out pretty quick. Was pretty devastated when it died cos I'd just starting getting into TEW and was putting on some stellar shows but now I'm gonna have to start again. It's not all doom n gloom, though. I had all my storylines and stuff planned out : - )

[QUOTE=TheTuckerman;444631]Just a quick post about the road agent notes.... When I select certain finishes do they have to co-incide with the match type? i.e. if I have a table finish will it only be relative if I'm having a table match? Or can I setup a DQ finish and add a table finish which in theory would mean a team gets DQ'd for putting an oponent through a table in a 'normal' match. Also, if I add blood finish, is that only applicable to First Blood matches? Or can I have a pinfall finish with a blood finish so in theory somebody would get busted open before being pinned. Probably daft questions, I know, but just trying to get a better understanding of match booking and road agent notes.[/QUOTE] If, when you are booking the match, you click on a button at the bottom called something like "match specifications" - then it will tell you all the possible allowed finishes in that type of match. If you put in a not-allowed finish, then the game just ignores that road agent note - so if you put a blood finish into a normal match, then it would just waste a road agent note, and you would just get the report of whatever finish the game randomly chooses (usually some kind of clean pin / submission as the default)

Archived