CZCW: From Coast to Coast

OOC Note: I racked my brain since '08 came out about what I wanted to do with my second dynasty. I thought about creating another promotion to run or re-creating Adrenaline Wrestling, but decided that I'd like a really good challenge. Since I never played anything other than TCW or SWF in '07 I'm going to try my luck at CZCW now. It may take me a few days to get things running but I'll be in full swing soon hopefully. ============================================================ 7:00 P.M. I sent Aaron Andrews into the corner, retreated to the opposite side of the ring and counted to myself. "One. Two. Three." I took off running towards Aaron knowing he'd be turned around after he stopped himself from colliding with the buckle. As I neared the corner I lifted my right leg and brought my hand down onto my thigh. "Perfect timing." It was. The slap echoed from the ring just as my foot grazed Andrews' face. The crowd let out a little reaction as my leg hung over the top rope and Aaron stumbled from the corner. I waited another three count and turned back around. Aaron was near the center of the ring as I approached him and ducked my head under his right arm. "And justice for all..." I said silently to myself. The count for my finisher was silent but we both started at the same time. I lifted Aaron up and turned him end for end before sitting out and "driving his head" into the mat. He rolled off and I crawled over to cover him. In three short seconds the bell rang. "Your winner of the match Tyler Justice!" It was pretty nifty to hear my name announced as the winner of a match in front of 5000 fans. This was my fourth dark match for TCW, but my first win. I thought I had done fairly good those four times out, but who knew what Tommy Cornell would think. The referee raised my hand and I headed towards the back to shower and see how things went. 10:00 P.M. I walked towards my 2003 Honda Civic wondering how long it would be before I wouldn't have to travel around the country working independents. Tommy himself came up and thanked me for a tremendous performance before the cameras were turned on, but said he wanted a few more looks at me before he made the commitment. As I neared my car, I saw a figure leaning against it. "I'm no big superstar man. Don't bother asking for autographs or trying to rob me. Neither is worth it." I called out. The figure didn't budge. As my eyes adjusted more for the lack of light and I got closer, I recognized the figure. It was Cliff Anderson. Owner and booker of Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling. "Mr. Anderson. What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, I was afraid you might not answer my phone calls after that performance tonight." He replied. "What's on your mind Mr. Anderson?" I asked. "Call me Cliff. I have a proposition for you. Why don't we go grab something to eat?" He said. I nodded and got in my car to follow. 10:30 P.M. "The thing is Tyler, I don't think I'm as fresh of a mind as I used to be and would really like a new brain working as our booker. You have great in-ring skills and a great mind. What do you think?" He offered. I told him I'd have to think about it and we talked a while longer before we headed our separate ways. On my way home I thought things out in my head. Being confined to such a small promotion would limit my visibility, but I would control my own destiny. In the hour it took me to get to my apartment, I had made up my mind. I rang Cliff's cell phone and said I'd do it. We set up a meeting for the next day and my journey began......

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="3"]CZCW Roster as of January 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [B]Main Eventers[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] using a Teen Idol gimmick with B+ Momentum [B][COLOR="Red"]James Prudence[/COLOR][/B] using a Suave gimmick with B momentum – Current Coastal Zone Champion [B][COLOR="Blue"]Matt Sparrow[/COLOR][/B] using a Fun Babyface gimmick with B+ momentum [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] using a Comic Book Hero gimmick with B+ momentum [B]Upper Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR][/B] using a Comic Book Hero gimmick with B+ momentum [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] using a Martial Artist gimmick with B- momentum [B][COLOR="Red"]Plague[/COLOR][/B] using a Mysterious gimmick with B momentum [B][COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR][/B] using a Weirdo gimmick with B momentum – Half of the Coastal Zone Tag Team Champions [B] Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] Al Coleman [/COLOR][/B]using a Machine gimmick with D+ momentum [B][COLOR="Blue"]Flying Jimmy Fox[/COLOR][/B] using a Dancing Fool gimmick with B- momentum – Current Coastal Zone Xtreme Champion [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] using a Legit Athlete gimmick with E+ momentum – Half of the Coastal Zone Tag Team Champions [B][COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR][/B] using a Machine gimmick with C- Momentum [B][COLOR="Blue"]Masked Cougar[/COLOR][/B] using a Comic Book Hero gimmick with E- momentum [B][COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR][/B] using a Mysterious gimmick with C- momentum [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jake Idol[/COLOR][/B] using an Arrogant Heel gimmick with D momentum [B][COLOR="Red"]Jeremiah Moose[/COLOR][/B] using a Show Stealer gimmick with C- momentum [B][COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B] using a MMA Bad Ass gimmick with B- momentum [B][COLOR="Red"]Jackpot Jordan[/COLOR][/B] using a Rich Snob gimmick with D+ momentum [B][COLOR="Blue"]The American Flash[/COLOR][/B] using an Underdog gimmick with E+ momentum [B]Managers[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jakki[/COLOR][/B] using a Trash gimmick with A momentum [B][COLOR="Blue"]Little Miss Sunshine [/COLOR][/B]using a Girl Next Door gimmick with B momentum [B]Announcers[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cliff Anderson[/COLOR][/B] with A* momentum [B][COLOR="Blue"]Farrah Hesketh[/COLOR][/B] with F- momentum [B]Referees[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Pee-Wee Germaine[/COLOR][/B] with E- momentum [B] Authority Figures[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rita Charles[/COLOR][/B] with E momentum [B]Road Agents[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Dylan Sidle[/COLOR][/B] with B- momentum [B]Tag Teams[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Bittersweet Inc.[/COLOR][/B] comprised of Al Coleman and Insane Machine [B][COLOR="Red"] Rich and Famous[/COLOR][/B] comprised of Jackpot Jordan and Jake Idol [B][COLOR="Red"]The Lords of Wrestling[/COLOR][/B] comprised of Snap Dragon and Plague

Cliff met me at a diner for lunch and we discussed the specifics of my job. I would get full control over the everyday operations of CZCW. I would be able to hire and fire people, within limitations of course. He was giving me free reign to do whatever I wanted creatively. I hadn’t gotten much sleep the night before as I sat awake and came up with ideas. I had worked a handful of shows for CZCW so I was minutely familiar with their roster. Before we got any further into the meeting Cliff laid down some goals for me. First off he wanted us to gain popularity in the United States in two years time. That shouldn’t be too hard. Next he wanted me to make $250,000 to increase our bank account to $750,000. That was going to be tough, but I had two years to do it. Then came the worker limitations. He wanted me to stray away from guys who were rated badly in Psychology, Selling and Resilience. I couldn’t help but agree with all of them. He said he’d lift those limitations when he felt like it. Next it was my turn. I told him a few workers I had already contacted and brought in. Actually a few workers was an understatement. Jacob Jett, Davis Wayne Newton, Kashmir Singh and Warren Technique were being brought in for the singles roster. I also contacted Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf to deepen our tag division. Cliff seemed okay with these additions except for the fact I offered to pay travel expenses for almost all of them. Next I went on to say that I didn’t like the Xtreme Title, and instead of simply renaming it I wanted to retire it and introduce another title. He gave me his blessing to do whatever needed to be done and we enjoyed our lunch with minimal other talk about wrestling. Just as we were about to head out, my cell phone started to ring off the hook. After almost fifteen straight minutes of answering calls, it stayed silent and I was able to let him know what I had just accomplished. I felt like one of the hardest things to do would be to keep talent with the bigger promotions battling for dominance and I had contacted most of them for working agreements. All of my requests had been answered now and we had agreements in place with not only MAW and MPWF that he already had, we were now “partners” with 4C, CGC, FCW, NOTBPW, PSW, RIPW and TCW. NYCW and SWF turned me down. That concluded our lunch. I felt nervous as we parted. Later that night I would put together my first show for Cliff. CZCW Revolution was set for that night at The Snake Pit.

[B][CENTER][U][SIZE="3"]CZCW presents Revolution[/SIZE][/U] Monday Week 1 January 2008 Live from The Snake Pit Attendance: 755[/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Marc Speed[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]The American Flash[/B][/COLOR] in 14:38 by submission with a Cross Armbreaker [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was not the opening contest I had hoped it to be. I knew it was going to take some time for me to get everything tested and find good pairings, but this was a rocky start.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rich And Famous[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"]Al Coleman[/COLOR] and [COLOR="Blue"][B]Masked Cougar[/B][/COLOR] in 16:49 when Jackpot Jordan defeated Masked Cougar by pinfall with a fast roll up [B][SIZE="3"]E-[/SIZE][/B] [I]I found out in this match that Al Coleman can’t go seventeen minutes without looking like a fat guy after a two block run. This left the crowd even more restless.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Flying Jimmy Foxx[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Frankie Perez[/B][/COLOR] in 17:26 by pinfall with a Flying Foxx. [B]Flying Jimmy Foxx makes defense number 1 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme Championship [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A little bit of an improvement, but the crowd was really hard to please at this point. Jimmy was a little off tonight it seemed. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Plague[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Remmy Skye[/B][/COLOR] in 20:31 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]And finally a solid match to help me out on my first night. Plague is showing a lack of stamina in his age, but still did well.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]James Prudence[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Donnie J[/B][/COLOR] in 39:55 by submission with a Prudential Pain Plan after interference from Rita Charles. [B]James Prudence makes defense number 1 of his Coastal Zone Championship [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]It was evident that the match went on far too long and really dragged through the middle. That is what really hurt this one. [/I] [B][CENTER]Overall Rating: E+[/CENTER][/B] [I]Okay so my first night wasn’t great, but I have faith that I can turn things around. First off I think that two hours is pushing it, so I’m going to shorten them up to an hour and a half.[/I]

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;445596]Never and I repeat never ever match up Donnie J. and James P. They both seem like it's a great feud just ready made but I find both to be talentless pieces of crap who's only saving grace is their overness.[/QUOTE] The only time it has worked for me was when they had chemistry... Plus you will find that one of those two usually gets signed away pretty quick so it is not worth it to keep him in the main event...

When Cliff and I met for our creative meeting after Revolution, he had some bad news to kick things off. Our Coastal Zone Champion James Prudence had accepted a contract from SWF and was on his way out. So this gave me something that needed to be addressed for Vendetta at the beginning of February. We set aside any creative things for a moment and took a look at the industry for a bit. The economy in America was horrible but on the rise it seemed. Popularity of wrestling was average at best and on the decline. After my first venture into CZCW booking we had lost a little under 5k so far, but we hadn’t gotten any tallies from sponsors or merchandise sales yet. Next we began discussing things for Vendetta and came up with a plan. We parted ways at 6 P.M. and I went to work updating the website and drawing up a flyer to advertise. [B][CENTER] [U][SIZE="4"]CZCW Presents Vendetta[/SIZE][/U] Live from The Snake Pit Monday Week 1, February 2013[/CENTER][/B] In a shocking turn of events, Coastal Zone Champion James Prudence has jumped ship to SWF and left the title vacant. CZCW management has decided to put together an eight man tournament to crown a new champion. The tournament is set to conclude at the April event, Spring Break Bash. Also Xtreme Champion Flying Jimmy Fox’s status is unknown as management is said to be unhappy with the Xtreme Title. That title is going to be retired and replaced with the new Coastal Zone Intense Championship. Fox will get the opportunity, along with two other wrestlers, to fight for the new title. [B]Coastal Zone Championship Tournament First Round[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Plague[/B][/COLOR] [I]CZCW new comer Tyler Justice gets a huge opportunity in his debut with a first round match against Plague. Can he shock the Coastal Zone and get into the semi-finals? Or will Plague take down the young upstart? [/I] [B]Coastal Zone Championship Tournament First Round[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] vs.[B][COLOR="Blue"] Mikey James[/COLOR][/B] [I]These two fan favorites go at it in a first round match. This is another veteran vs. “rookie” match that should be entertaining. Can James make it past Phoenix? Or can the veteran get closer to a singles championship? [/I] [B]Coastal Zone Championship Tournament First Round[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Matt Sparrow[/B][/COLOR] [I]Donnie J put up a great effort for the Coastal Zone Championship last month against James Prudence but came up a bit short. Now he finds himself in a first round match against Matt Sparrow. Can Donnie make another charge towards the title? Or will Matt Sparrow take him out?[/I] [B]Coastal Zone Championship Tournament First Round[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Fox Mask[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two high fliers will battle it out to move on to the semi-finals. Can the tag team champion take one step closer to becoming a dual champion in CZCW? Or will Fox Mask take him down?[/I] [B]Winner gets a shot at the Coastal Zone Intense Title[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two debuting stars get a huge opportunity of their own as they fight for the chance to fight for the newly formed Intense Title. Which one of them can impress right out of the gate?[/I] [B]Winner gets a shot at the Coastal Zone Intense Title[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR][/B] [I]The other half of the Coastal Zone Tag Team Champions gets the opportunity to become a double champion as well as Frankie Perez takes on Snap Dragon with the winner getting a shot at the Intense Title next month! [/I] Tyler Justice vs. Plague Ultimate Phoenix vs. Mikey James Donnie J vs. Matt Sparrow Remmy Skye vs. Fox Mask Jacob Jett vs. Kashmir Singh Frankie Perez vs. Snap Dragon

[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][U]CZCW presents Vendetta[/U][/SIZE] Live at The Snake Pit in the South West Region Attendance: 471 Monday Week 1, February 2008[/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"] Snap Dragon[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Frankie Perez [/B][/COLOR]in 10:22 by pinfall with a Dragon's Breath [B]to gain a shot at the Coastal Zone Intense Title [SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad match from these two to open the show. The crowd was alert during it, but the two competitors didn’t have good communication. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] in 11:05 by pinfall with an Emergency Landing [B]to gain a shot at the Coastal Zone Intense Title [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Our two young debuting workers pay off and put on a good match here. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Fox Mask[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Remmy Skye[/B][/COLOR] in 12:57 by pinfall with a Fox Hunter [B]to advance to the semi-finals of the Coastal Zone Championship Tournament [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd was restless here as Fox Mask seems to have lost their interest with his current gimmick.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Mikey James[/B][/COLOR] in 13:28 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash [B]to advance to the semi-finals of the Coastal Zone Championship Tournament [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fantastic match from these two. To make things even more amazing, Phoenix appeared to be off from his normal swing and Mikey James seems to be growing out of his MMA gimmick.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Matt Sparrow[/COLOR][/B] is backstage hyping himself up for his impending match when his opponent, [B]Donnie J[/B] blindsides him and beats him down. Referees and a road agent break up the beating and send Donnie J off [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was brought down because the crowd was not used to angles during the shows. We were left without a major heel when James Prudence left and I thought Donnie J was the best candidate. We’ll have to see how they handle his turn.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Matt Sparrow[/B][/COLOR] in 13:14 by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach [B]to advance to the semi finals of the Coastal Zone Championship Tournament [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A fine match here as I found out the crowd accepted the turn nicely. In fact it seemed to be a complete success as Donnie J immediately drew a lot of boos for his actions.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Plague[/B][/COLOR] in 14:39 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock [B]to advance to the semi finals of the Coastal Zone Championship Tournament [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]And I make my debut in a fantastic match against Plague. I felt like we did pretty good together and might look to use this match again.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: D+[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A great turn around after my first try at booking for CZCW. I felt like we sent the fans home happy and hopefully more will come out next month.[/I]

The only business issues I had in January were bringing in new talent to help fill out the roster. So I kept up with news across the industry. Here are some of my notes. [B] Recent News[/B] - Both GCG and WLW rose to Cult size. - Kevin Jones has been hired on to book for ROF. - The Stomper has been taking shots at his employees as he ripped into Coyote Dynamite in an interview. - Jay Fair is making enemies with the wrong person as he had bad things to say about employer Rip Chord. - In our own neck of the woods a female rivalry has come up as Rita Charles has been taking shots at Farrah Hesketh - Derek Frost had some bad things to say about Tim Westybrook - Tom Townsend was praising Grace Harper - SWF struck a deal with United Kingdom Choice to bring their Pay Per Views to the UK - USPW also signed a PPV deal with Premier Pay TV to strengthen their hold in the US market. - Tracy Brendon posed nude this month. [B] Signings and Departures[/B] - SWF went on a signing spree as they brought in Darryl Devine, James Prudence, Steven Parker and Chris Caulfield - Rodger Dodger signed with CGC - Whippy the Clown signed with 4C - Puerto Rican Power and Mainstream Hernandez signed with USPW [B]- Carl Batch signed with PSW Title Changes[/B] - Citizen X won the 2008 Rip Chord Invitational - The Natural and Owen Love captured the NOTBPW Tag Team Titles for the second time - The New Wave of Scout and Guide captured the TCW Tag Team Titles - Jim Force beat Nicky Champion for the USPW Television Title -

Cliff met with me at my apartment on the fourth of the month to discuss creative plans for our March event. I started off with my report on the strength of the industry and economy. The industry had lost a little bit of momentum from the previous month but was still average and on the decline. The industry was very weak but was still showing signs of recovery. Next I went on to report our financial turnabout for January. As I had gone through the numbers and balanced our finances I realized why Cliff had demanded we make so much money. At my inaugural show, Revolution I booked 9k worth of talent but we brought in 6k gate and nearly 41k in sponsorship money. After it was all said and done we had made 32k for the month. So Cliff’s money goal didn’t really faze me anymore; all we needed to do was pull in around 10k a month and we’d have it easily. Now attendance did drop significantly from January to February, but I still had strong feelings that we’d be fine. The next thing I touched on was how we did in January in our Regional Battles. We battled in the Mid South, Northwest and Southwest regions. We placed second to AAA in all three regions. Next we went on to talk about our March event, Uprising. It was a little over three weeks away and we had some matches already in place. We knew we’d continue our title tournament with the two semi-final matches and also complete the Intense Championship initiation with a title match. So we filled in around those matches and I went to work updating the website and drawing up a flier. [B][CENTER] [U][SIZE="4"]CZCW presents Uprising[/SIZE][/U] Live from The Snake Pit in the South West Region Monday Week 1, March 2008[/CENTER][/B] [B]Main Event – Semi-Finals of the Coastal Zone Championship Tournament[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Donnie J[/B][/COLOR] [I]Both men got impressive wins last month in the opening round of the eight man Coastal Zone Championship tournament. This month they square off in the semi-finals to determine who will get into the finals.[/I] [B] Semi-Finals of the Coastal Zone Championship Tournament[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Fox Mask[/B][/COLOR] [I]After a tremendous debut victory over Plague last month, Tyler Justice looks to defeat another longtime member of the CZCW roster in Fox Mask and move on to the finals of the title tournament. Can Tyler come up big again? Or will the experience of Fox Mask prove too much?[/I] [B] Coastal Zone Intense Championship[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Flying Jimmy Fox[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="blue"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Snap Dragon[/B][/COLOR] [I]Jacob Jett and Snap Dragon earned their way into this match with victories at Vendetta. Can Flying Jimmy Fox claim the new championship after his Xtreme Title was retired? Or will one of the others capture the gold?[/I] [B]Coastal Zone Tag Team Championship[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Bittersweet, Inc[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Remmy Skye and Frankie Perez ©[/COLOR][/B] [I]Fresh off of a tour of Japan, Insane Machine will team up with partner Al Coleman for a shot at the Tag Team Titles. Can he make a successful return? Or will the champs retain?[/I] [B]Also scheduled to appear: Kashmir Singh, The Ring Generals of Marv Statler and Dean Waldorf, Rich and Famous of Jake Idol and Jackpot Jordan, Davis Wayne Newton and more![/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs. Donnie J Tyler Justice vs. Fox Mask Flying Jimmy Fox vs. Jacob Jett vs. Snap Dragon Bittersweet Inc vs. Remmy Skye and Frankie Perez ©

[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][U]CZCW presents Uprising[/U][/SIZE] Live at The snake Pit in the Southwest Region [SIZE="3"]Attendance: 519[/SIZE] Monday Week 1, March 2008[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER] Pre-Show[/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Ring Generals[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Rich And Famous[/B][/COLOR] in 9:35 when Dean Waldorf defeated Jake Idol by pinfall[B][SIZE="3"] E[/SIZE][/B] [I]A bonus match for the live crowd that got there early as we debut our new tag team. The match was nowhere near spectacular and seemed to make the crowd a little restless, but it did what it was intended to. [/I] [B][CENTER]Main Show[/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]The American Flash[/B][/COLOR] in 10:09 by submission with a Bombay Duck [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad match to open our main show but the crowd was still a little down from the previous match and this brought them down even more. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Bittersweet Inc.[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Frankie Perez and Remmy Skye[/B][/COLOR] in 14:39 when Insane Machine defeated Frankie Perez by pinfall with a Termination Kick. [B]Bittersweet Inc. win the Coastal Zone Tag Team Championship [SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid tag team bout here as one of our established teams captures the gold. Both Frankie and Remmy are at a ceiling with their current gimmicks. [/I] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Snap Dragon[/B][/COLOR] and[B][COLOR="Blue"] Flying Jimmy Foxx[/COLOR][/B] in 13:18 when Jacob Jett defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx by pinfall with an Emergency Landing. [B]Jacob Jett wins the Coastal Zone Intense Championship [SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another good match here as we establish our new title. I felt like Jacob Jett was the best choice for the champ here as his skills will allow better matches with more of the roster.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Tyler Justice[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Fox Mask[/B][/COLOR] in 17:59 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver [B]to advance to the finals of the Coastal Zone Championship Tournament [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Match of the night so far as Fox Mask and I communicated well enough to produce a solid match. The crowd seems to be buying into me as a solid member of the roster.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Donnie J [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B][/COLOR] in 24:30 by pinfall [B]with a quick roll up to advance to the finals of the Coastal Zone Championship Tournament [SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two didn’t mesh very well and it brought the match down. Still it was a solid match to close out the show.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: D[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I] A solid show considering we had a couple of matches that didn’t turn out well. Attendance was back up a bit this month and I hope that’s a good sign of things to come. We charge forward next month as we crown a new champion. [/I]

In February we didn’t have any contract issues except for the fact that Matt Sparrow had been scooped up by SWF as well. Matt was a good enough worker, but wasn’t in any of my plans so it wasn’t as much of a hit as losing James Prudence was. Here are my notes from around the industry in February. [B]Recent News[/B] - As I expected, SWF rose to Global size - Amber Allen, a beautiful young female worker debuted. - Gino Montero, the son of Luis Montero debuted. He has a lot of hype with him. - Toyokuni Hardcore shattered his knee and will be out a little over a year. - Koji Kojima partially severed his spinal column and is projected to return in about 13 months - The Stomper officially ended his in-ring career. To his credit he held the AAFW Championship, was a two time NYCW Empire Champion, held the NYCW Tag Titles with Whistler and the TWL Championship - Alex Braun also retired. In his career he held the RPW World Title twice, the DAVE Brass Knuckles Championship twice and the DAVE Tag Team Titles three times with Tank Bradley - Alex Braun said a lot of nice things about Johnny Martin on the radio - Justin Sensitive spent most of his Friday putting Kentucky Bill over as a good person - SWF announced that they expanded their PPV coverage into Mexico with a deal with Seleccion Mexico - 5SSW, SWF, INSPIRE, MPWF, OLLIE and WLW all got new TV shows - Jesse Christian shockingly returned to the pro-wrestling world after a five year absence [B]Signings and Departures[/B] - SWF continued their growth by signing Grandmaster Phunk, Eric Tyler, Jez McArthuer and Curt O’Malley - Our own Frankie Perez was signed by NYCW [B]Title Changes[/B] - None noted

So guys.....I just don't have the time for a dynasty right now. I was realyl hoping to make this CZCW game awesome....but I just dont have the time to do all the write ups. Hopefully I'll be back with another dynasty in the future!

Archived