Monday Night Wars

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=haloed;451737]Wasn't Sick Boy (Scott Vick) still in WCW at this time or am I wrong? Also is WCW Saturday Night going to be added?[/QUOTE] He was indeed. I'll add him and a bio. What time was Saturday Night on? And, what channel?

[QUOTE=TCP1;451835]He was indeed. I'll add him and a bio. What time was Saturday Night on? And, what channel?[/QUOTE] It was on TBS and I believe it was on at 6 o'clock central time for an hour. This is purely from memory so the time may be incorrect.

[QUOTE=haloed;451842]It was on TBS and I believe it was on at 6 o'clock central time for an hour. This is purely from memory so the time may be incorrect.[/QUOTE] You're right about what time it began, but WCW Saturday Night was 2 hours long, unless there was a Braves game or some movie marathon on TBS.

Guest Ransik
I'm at a loss on this one... maybe someone can help me out here. I run interview segments in my Dark Match time... at least one per program to help build up the Entertainment Skills for workers who need it without having to waste TV time for it. Anywhoo... right now I have Eddie Guerrero at a C+ in Mic... B+ in Charisma and a C+ in Acting, and no matter what he always "performs dreadfully in this segment." None of his Personal stuff seems to add up to him always doing a bad job, and he's completely happy with everything. I seem to also get the same thing out of Raven... but his stats show he's too selfish to care how he does if I'm following this right. I'm not sure what to do... I want to push Eddie up the card but if he's always going to perform horribly than I dunno what to do. Would a gimmick change help?

Guest Ransik
Well... tried it... still the same results. His matches don't seem to be effected... dunno if maybe he's drunk, high or something else during the shows... I've fined him 3 times and given him his final warning after this last failure for Hard Drugs... if a suspension doesn't fix him I dunno what I'm gonna do. I don't want to fire him but I checked the Personal stats and no matter what I do with him they don't seem to be going down much. I mean for crying out loud... I've almost gotten The Outsiders off the juice! Why can't I get Guerrero? lol

[QUOTE=Ransik;452526]Well... tried it... still the same results. His matches don't seem to be effected... dunno if maybe he's drunk, high or something else during the shows... I've fined him 3 times and given him his final warning after this last failure for Hard Drugs... if a suspension doesn't fix him I dunno what I'm gonna do. I don't want to fire him but I checked the Personal stats and no matter what I do with him they don't seem to be going down much. I mean for crying out loud... I've almost gotten The Outsiders off the juice! Why can't I get Guerrero? lol[/QUOTE] Unfortunately that's just what he was like at the time, hence the early death. It's tough to recreate the era considering what we now know. As for interview segment, perhaps give him a manager?

japan rosters from 98 hope tis helps you out Japan New Japan Roster Tadao Yasuda Kazuyuki Fujita Takashi Iizuka Yutaka Yoshie Dr. Wagner Jr Tatsuhito Takaiwa Kendo Kashin Shinjiro Otani nWo Sting Brian Adams Hiro Saito Tatsutoshi Goto Michiyoshi Ohara Akitoshi Saito Kensuke Sasaki Kazuo Yamazaki Don Frye Brian Johnston Shinya Hashimoto Satoshi Kojima Keiji Muto Michael Wallstreet Jushin Thunder Liger Koji Kanemoto Genichiro Tenryu Shiro Koshinaka Masahiro Chono Hiroyoshi Tenzan El Samurai Osamu Kido Big Titan All Japan Roster Takeshi Morishima Yoshinobu Kanemaru Makato Hashi Kentaro Shiga Mitsu Misawa Toshiaki Kawada Maunukea Mossman Satoru Asako Tsuyoshi Kikuchi Yoshinori Ogawa Gedo Jado Stan Hansen Giant Baba Rusher Kimura Mitsuo Momota Jun Izumida Haruka Eigan Masa Fuchi Steve Williams Wolf Hawkfield Headhunter I Headhunter II Masahito Kakihara Masao Inoue Takao Omori Johnny Smith Johnny Ace Giant Kimala II (Ben Pea****) David Heath Akira Taue Bobby Duncum, Jr. Gary Albright Yoshihiro Takayama Tamon Honda Jun Akiyama Kenta Kobashi Toshiaki Kawada FMW Roster Gedo Jado Super Leather Hido Hiromichi Fuyuki Yukihiro Kanemura Koji Nakagawa Tetsuhiro Kuroda. Shark Tsuchiya Crusher Maedomari Gladiator Hisakatsu Oya Hayabusa Masato Tanaka Tetsuhiro Kuroda Ricky Fuji Daisuke Ikeda Mr. Pogo II Mammoth Sasaki Mamoru Okamoto Mach Junji Hideki Hosaka WAR Genichiro Tenryu Yoshiaki Fujiwara Koji Kitao Koki Kitihara Arashi Nobutaka Araya Nobukazu Hirai Gedo Masaaki Mochizuki Shoji Nakamaki Sambo Asako Takashi Okamura Ryuma Go Riki Chousu Battle Ranger (Yukihide Ueno) Jado Tomohiro Ishii Yuji Yasuraoka BJPW Mitsuhiro Matsunaga Jason the Terible Shadow Winger Masayoshi Motegi Shoji Nakamaki Great Pogo Kung Fu Lee Kazuo Sakurada Yoshihiro Tajiri Minoru Fujita Daikokubo Benkei Katsumi Usuda Ryuji Yamakawa Shadow WX Tomoaki Honma Abdullah Kobayashi M-Pro Jinsei Shinzaki Naohiro Hoshikawa Tiger Mask IV Gran Naniwa Yone Genjin Flying Kid Ichihara Masaru Seno Sasuke the Great (Masao Orihara) Great Sasuke Cima Nobunaga Gran Hamada Super Delfin Sumo Fuji Super Boy Freelance Asian Cougar Hiroyuki Kondo Onryo Takashi Sasaki Shigeo Okumura AZTECA KENSHIN MIKAMI Sanshiro Takagi Minoru Tanaka Shinichiro Yoshida Kuniaki Kobayashi Masanobu Kurisu Katsumi Kanai (Lyguila) Mach Hayato (Retired) Kazuhiko Masada Masato Yakushiji Kazushige Nosawa Minoru Fujita Judo Suwa Alexander Otsuka Sumo Fuji George Takano (Retired) Ryushi Yanagisawa Masayuki Naruse Masahiko Takasugi Katsushi Takemura Tarzan Goto Satoru Sayama Tsubasa Crusher Takahashi Keizo Matsuda Kazunari Murakami Ryo Miyake The Great Takeru Yuji Kito Mitsuya Nagai Osamu Nishimura Condor Kengo Takai Minoru Suzuki Chris the Bambi Killer Hanzo Nakajima Ichiro Yaguchi Jonny Storm Osamu Tachihikari Fantastik Survival Tobita Akira Taue Bison Smith Doug Williams Mohammed Yone Sangre Azteca Akira Raijin Hiroshi Hase Kenichiro Arai Hiroyuki Kondo Yoshiaki Yatsu Yoji Anjo Katsumi Usuda Mr. Gannosuke Yuki Ishikawa Yota Aijima TARU Darkness Dragon Masaaki Mochizuki SAITO Yashushi Kanda Joe Malenko Dragon Kid Takashi Hijikata Naoya Ogawa Tanomusaku Toba Brett Como / Black Dragon Mitsunobu Kikuzawa Yoshihito Sugamoto George Hines Great Takeru Poison Sawada JULIE Kiyoshi Tamura Keisuke Yamada Toyonari Fujita Akinori Tsuioka Koichiro Kimura Takehiro Murahama Debut Late 1998/Early 1999 Daisaku Shimoda Chris Hero Takashi Uwano Genki Horiguchi Keiichi Kono Susumu Yokosuka Ryo Saito Stalker Ichikawa Z Yasushi Kanda Yutaka Fukuda

[QUOTE=panix04;453339]nice to see you back modding again my friend. I wish I had the spair time to help you with your endeavours. I have to believe that one day we will team up again![/QUOTE] We will, there's still plenty to do on this bad boy yet!

[QUOTE=panix04;453339]nice to see you back modding again my friend. I wish I had the spair time to help you with your endeavours. I have to believe that one day we will team up again![/QUOTE] nice shirt panix04...pure class indeed...how is this mod coming tcp...i been looking for the things you asked for and have a list of a few do you want them yet or shall i finish it off.

[QUOTE=paulskln;453820]nice shirt panix04...pure class indeed...how is this mod coming tcp...i been looking for the things you asked for and have a list of a few do you want them yet or shall i finish it off.[/QUOTE] Slow and steady, I'm doing Japanese stuff from scratch and it's taking ages. Still perservere, although I'm off to Budapest this weekend, so there will be a lull. I'm watching Japanese wrestlign on YouTube etc. Don't suppose you fancy helping with the modding side of things do you paulskln?

[QUOTE=TCP1;453826]Slow and steady, I'm doing Japanese stuff from scratch and it's taking ages. Still perservere, although I'm off to Budapest this weekend, so there will be a lull. I'm watching Japanese wrestlign on YouTube etc. Don't suppose you fancy helping with the modding side of things do you paulskln?[/QUOTE] sure what do you need me to do

[QUOTE=paulskln;453829]sure what do you need me to do[/QUOTE] Well if you work on one of the Japanese promotions. Say, FMW (or another if you fancy? Not NJPW or AJPW)? Do all the workers/announcers/referees/road agents. Make sure that they have completed bios, as I hate non-complete bios. Grrr. Then, send me the file and I'll see what it's like?

[QUOTE=TCP1;453831]Well if you work on one of the Japanese promotions. Say, FMW (or another if you fancy? Not NJPW or AJPW)? Do all the workers/announcers/referees/road agents. Make sure that they have completed bios, as I hate non-complete bios. Grrr. Then, send me the file and I'll see what it's like?[/QUOTE] ok ill have a try ill try FMW.

[QUOTE=mikeyg32118;454105]I could be one hundred percent wrong. As this may have occurred after this time. But wasn't Monday Nitro three hours every week by the time of June 98? Just wandering. I know they did go three hours, but I dont know when.[/QUOTE] This comes up a lot. No mods put the 3 hour time slot for Nitro. my guess is because it's a pain to book a 3 hour show every week.

[QUOTE=justtxyank;454106]This comes up a lot. No mods put the 3 hour time slot for Nitro. my guess is because it's a pain to book a 3 hour show every week.[/QUOTE] could always say the third hour is commercials :D

[QUOTE=bobinc;454128]could always say the third hour is commercials :D[/QUOTE] Surprisingly, that's exactly what I thought. I'm trying to get balance in the mod and 3 hours is just too long!

Archived