question about injuries

[QUOTE=concertgoer;450562]I have a few injured workers who are available for angles but when I try to put them into angles they are not available to be booked. Anyone have any ideas?[/QUOTE] Simple. Injured or unavailable (i.e. working elsewhere) workers can only be used in angles where the role is off-screen and they're not rated. So, an angle like this... Worker challenges another worker Catalyst - Entertainment - On Screen Subject - Not Rated - Off Screen ...would work. In the angle booking screen, you'd see a red box next to the dropdown box for 'Subject'. Click that box (so it turns white) and you'll be able to use any and all workers on your roster (assuming they can be used in angles).

[QUOTE=Remianen;450614]Simple. Injured or unavailable (i.e. working elsewhere) workers can only be used in angles where the role is off-screen and they're not rated. So, an angle like this... Worker challenges another worker Catalyst - Entertainment - On Screen Subject - Not Rated - Off Screen ...would work. In the angle booking screen, you'd see a red box next to the dropdown box for 'Subject'. Click that box (so it turns white) and you'll be able to use any and all workers on your roster (assuming they can be used in angles).[/QUOTE] Hhhmmmm I think you're wrong on this one Remi (shock, horror! :p) I've definitely had an injured worker hyping his own re-appearance in the ring (just the standard on screen self hype angle, rated on entertainment) - but to be able to select him in an angle, I had to adjust his push back to what it would have been if he wasn't injured. If he remains as "no push selected" (or whatever the exact phrasing is) then yeah - he can;t be used as such.

[QUOTE=Rob4590;450831]Hhhmmmm I think you're wrong on this one Remi (shock, horror! :p) I've definitely had an injured worker hyping his own re-appearance in the ring (just the standard on screen self hype angle, rated on entertainment) - but to be able to select him in an angle, I had to adjust his push back to what it would have been if he wasn't injured. If he remains as "no push selected" (or whatever the exact phrasing is) then yeah - he can;t be used as such.[/QUOTE] You're right. But then doesn't the segment rating take a hit from said worker being gimpy throughout (road agent note alludes to that)?

[QUOTE=Remianen;451464]You're right. But then doesn't the segment rating take a hit from said worker being gimpy throughout (road agent note alludes to that)?[/QUOTE] I never got that note when I did it. It was just a hype angle though - maybe different types of angles cause that problem - ie - you'd expect an attack angle on an injured wrestler to not be as good due to him protecting whatever injury he has, while just standing there with a mic shouldn't do any harm to the segment ?

Archived