Establishing the Underground (CVerse)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[I][FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][SIZE="5"]BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS![/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][/I] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"][CENTER][I]The following has just come across the newswire...[/I][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE] [B][FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="5"][CENTER] The 4C Appoint the Grand Avatar???[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]In news that has stunned the wrestling industry, 4C last night appointed the mysterious Grand Avatar as their new head booker. The news proved surprising as The Grand Avatar hadn't even been mentioned prior to last night. He is to have complete creative control from owner Troy Winners, and is expected to begin his duties immediately. Former booker Joey Poison was unavailable for comment.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"][I][size="5"][center]THE WAYS OF THE FOURCE!!![/center][/size][/I][/COLOR][/FONT] [I][FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER]The Only Internet Blog Hosted By The Voice Of The 4C![/CENTER][/FONT][/I]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]This just in to us, the new enigmatic booker has announced that he will be doubling the number of events held from 12 a year to 24 with the first event under the new regime entitled Wrestlefestaplooza happening later this week. Also during this meeting he announced that he planned on "tweaking" our product. I almost vomited. I LOVE our feel. It makes us different and appealing. We are the underground alternative you can't be that if we are.. um.. above ground and conventional.. However the changes may be for the best as he expressed that all he wanted to do was make our contests a tad more Realistic, adding some more to the Hardcore elements, and a little more to the Pureness of our wrestling contests. One other thing that was said was that although the Cult like atmosphere that our fans feel for our product can't be effected by any changes as it is our difference from our competition, we could not rely on it or we could never grow.... Whatever that means... Also actually good news to announce is that I and that Rodent Ted Ross will be welcoming a new face into the broadcasting booth and what a face it is... Katie Cameron will becoming a full time member of the announcing team![/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"]You all imagine the reasons for my smiles NOW because my imagination has been going in overdrive!!! Ya know... you never can tell what is going under that table it's made of wood... wood... wood...HA! I said wood!... ANYWAY... I want to go ahead and apologize to her now for one I really didn't mean to touch you there and secondly that cheesy smell... sorry... Ted's ample armpit sweat smells EXACTLY like Gouda cheese. Its just one of those worldly oddities. Now lets take a look at the scheduled card for the first 4C event of 2008.[/SIZE][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"][B][U]WRESTLEFESTAPLOOZA [/U][/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]LAST MAN STANDING MATCH: 4C Heavyweight Champion East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali vs Joey Poison Amazing Jacob Jett vs Mighty Fine Darryl Devine SUBMISSION MATCH: One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Duberry Excess vs No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman Frankie Dee vs Canadian Dragon #1 TAG TEAM CONTENDERS MATCH: Thug Life vs Too Sweet vs Thunder & Lightning Davis Wayne Newton vs The Graduate Chris Flynn Canadian Crusher vs Eric Blackley[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

4C Heavyweight Champion East Side Assassin [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs Joey Poison [I]Poison's a great main event, but Sayeed usually has a ton of momentum on his side to start with, and he makes a decent champ [/I] [B]Amazing Jacob Jett[/B] vs Mighty Fine Darryl Devine [I]Devine's time to job before SWF picks him up in a couple of weeks[/I] SUBMISSION MATCH: One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Duberry Excess vs [B]No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman[/B] [I]Barry kingman = main event, Duberry Excess = overpushed jelly belly[/I] [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs Canadian Dragon [I]Frankie Dee FTW![/I] #1 TAG TEAM CONTENDERS MATCH: Thug Life vs [B]Too Sweet[/B] vs Thunder & Lightning [I]Tough call. Thug Life is the better tag team but Hardcore Killah has terrible ungodly low stamina.[/I] [B] Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs The Graduate Chris Flynn [I]DWN FTW[/I] [B]Canadian Crusher[/B] vs Eric Blackley [I]Another tough call, I just picked one randomly[/I]

[I]Another 4C diary, the other two going on here are both pretty good but there's no harm in having room for one more and I enjoyed your sadly short lived diary you did of a start-up Japanese Indy for 07. [/I] [B][U]WRESTLEFESTAPLOOZA [/U][/B] LAST MAN STANDING MATCH: 4C Heavyweight Champion East Side [B]Assassin Sayeed Ali[/B] vs Joey Poison [I]Last Man Standing Matches seem to be all the rage for 4C Bookers, Can't see Ali losing his title in the first match, especially in a match that suits his style of working.[/I] Amazing Jacob Jett vs [B]Mighty Fine Darryl Devine[/B] [I]Devine always ends up going to SWF if 4C is controlled by the computer, but if you've managed to put a non aggression pact in place, you should be able to hold on to him for a bit. All depends on how much longer Devine has on his contract. I'll take a gamble here and say that Devine wins this match.[/I] SUBMISSION MATCH: One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Duberry Excess vs [B]No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman[/B] [I]Duberry Excess isn't particularly good (he's the weaker half of the tag champs), whilst Kingman isn't going to carry 4C to the next level but is a former champ and a more well rounded competitor. [/I] [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs Canadian Dragon [I]If you looked up Mediocre Cruiserweight Wrestler in the dictionary- there would be a picture of Canadian Dragon beside it. Dee with his martial artist schtik, isn't the finished article but has lots more upside.[/I] #1 TAG TEAM CONTENDERS MATCH: [B]Thug Life[/B] vs Too Sweet vs Thunder & Lightning [I]Thug Life aren't great, but they are associated with the current champ, so they go over here by association.[/I] [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs The Graduate Chris Flynn [I]DWN is one of those talents if handled right will go right to the top, if you can keep his ego in check, I wouldn't be suprised if he's challenging for one of the belts by the end of the year.[/I] [B]Canadian Crusher[/B] vs Eric Blackley [I]Two jobbers jostling for a higher spot on the roster, when in doubt go for the bigger man.[/I]

[SIZE="3"][I][CENTER][FONT="Arial"]Presents...[/FONT][/CENTER][/I][/SIZE] [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"]Wrestlefestaplooza[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] [CENTER][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"][I]held at Twin Elm Park with 1,000 in Attendance SELLOUT![/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [QUOTE]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Canadian Crusher defeated Eric Blackley with a Maple Bomb[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Davis Wayne Newton defeated The Graduate Chris Flynn with a Fisherman's Suplex[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [U]#1 Contenders Tag Team Match [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Thug Life defeated Thunder & Lightning and Too Sweet after Slim V hit Thunder with a Murder One[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Frankie Dee defeated Canadian Dragon with a Shinanju Kick[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][U]Submission Match[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Barry Kingman defeated Duberry Excess with a Black Out [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Jacob Jett defeated Darryl Devine after an Emergency Landing[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"][CENTER][U][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Last Man Standing[/FONT][/U][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Sayeed Ali defeated Joey Poison after a 10 Count to retain the 4C Championship[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"] [U]Show Rating[/U] [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"][I][SIZE="5"]THE WAYS OF THE FOURCE!!! [/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT="Arial Black"][I]The Only Internet Blog Hosted By The Voice Of The 4C![/I][/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"]Well Wrestlefestaplooza has come and gone and the sold out Twin Elm Park seemed to go home happy. The card started out stale as the rowdy crowd dumped all over our youngsters Canadian Crusher, Eric Blackley, & Chris Flynn. It is a shame as all three are talented men. I hope our new booker will take this into account when their contracts come up for renewal and not automatically let them go simply because they have yet to get the response he wishes. It will take time to develop these men and it will be worth it in the future. We should not look outside for talent that may be already more established, but in the long run turn into a lesser investment. Troy understood this however I am not sure the "grand" mind of this new booker sees anything but incontinent butts in his seats. Davis Wayne Newton/Chris Flynn match was text book. He helped Flynn through out with "The Graduate" continuing to learn, and in turn DWN looked excellent out there. Newton has put his all into every match with 4C thus far and in fact has asked for a little time off to rest and recoup (he was politely ignored). It is unclear if he will be ready for Cage Rage.... but he better! He has however caught the eye of Anderson at The Zone who has offered the man with three names all of which you need to remember to a PPA contract. In the #1 Contenders 3 Way tag team contest, it was the former champions Thug Life completely destroying the young upstart duos of Thunder & Lightning and those ravers Too Sweet (Too Hot & TJ Bailey) to prove that they alone are the only twosome that have a chance in hell of "wrestling" those belts away from Phenomenal Excess. The third highest rated segment was a show stealing contest between the Dee Fallen Angel and the masked man from Kamaloops. The Canadian Dragon ended up staring at the lights as Frankie heard Gordy's hand hit the mat three times. The Submission match didn't go down to well with either the ringside faithful as well as One Half of 4C tag champs. After Excess was forced to give in or die due to a Black Out Judo choke from No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman, Phenomenal E who was not scheduled to compete came to the ring showing his support for his partner. E didn't have to be there, so in my view the little temper tantrum Excess had after his defeat was a little excessive. I understand his will for victory, but to shout at his partner and refuse his hand as E tried to raise it to the fans so they too could show their support for Duberry was in bad taste. OH! And since when did Kingman pull foreign objects out of his trunks??? I thought he was all against that! Didn't he spew on and on how he was going to be the one man that 4C fans can look up too for most of last year? Former tag team Jacob Jett and Darryl Devine hard feelings came to head with the Amazing One getting the best of Mighty Fine. It was a high flying aerial war that could have gone either way. With rumors being spread for a few weeks now that Darryl was in talks with the Supreme Wrestling Federation, mainly spread by Jett, I can now confirm that this is the case. We have in fact seen the last of the Fine One in a 4C ring. We at the 4C (well all except Jacob) wish Darryl the very best in his future endeavors. Devine however wasn't the only 4C combatant to catch the eyes of an other larger company as his opponent for the evening Jacob Jett signed a PPA contract with our neighbors the DeColts and CGC. I guess the whole "loyalty to the 4C" angle Jett and the exiting Devine have been playing over the last 4 weeks now just kinda seems... dumb. The main event for Wrestlefestaplooza saw a successful defense of his title by the East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali. Joey held his own throughout the match but he was in Sayeed element with no rules, no DQ's, and anything goes. Many who have been here in the 4C quite awhile have nothing but love for Joey, and are concerned that the loss of his booking job will have Poison looking for greener pastures when his contract runs its course. We all hope this is not the case. All in all it was a solid first card in the reign of this mysterious Grand Avatar character guy so he should be pleased. The only fault although I say we stick with it anyway, was Ross could not handle something so beautiful sitting so close to him. He is not used to it. Therefore Cameron and Ross were talking over each other and Ross kept getting distracted from the ring action. Other than that I thought Katie did an outstanding job. If Ross can't get his stuff together then he can just sell popcorn or something. Next up on the menu we at the 4C are proud to present Cage Rage!!! As you all know each match is to take place in a steel cell. Lets look at the lineup and see what great action is on the table.[/SIZE][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"][B][U]CAGE RAGE[/U][/B] 4C CHAMPION: East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali vs No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman Joey Poison vs Amazing Jacob Jett 4C HARDCORE CHAMPION: Brett Fraser vs Mystery Opponent 4C TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: Phenomenal Excess vs Thug Life Frankie Dee vs Davis Wayne Newton[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[I][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"]Presents...[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I] [U][CENTER][SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"]Cage Rage[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U] [CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"][I]held at Rouyn-Noranda Gardens with 759 in Attendance[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Frankie Dee defeated Davis Wayne Newton by escaping the cage[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Phenomenal Excess defeated Thug Life when Phenomenal E escaped the cage[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Death Monkey defeated Brett Fraser to capture the 4C Hardcore Championship by escaping the cage[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Jacob Jett defeated Joey Poison by pinfall with a Jeff Take Off[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Sayeed Ali defeated Barry Kingman by pinfall with a G.B.H Driver to retain the 4C Championship[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][U]Show Rating[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][I][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial Black"]THE WAYS OF THE FOURCE!!! [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/CENTER] [FONT="Arial Black"][I][CENTER][SIZE="3"]The Only Internet Blog hosted by the voice of the 4C![/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]God that smarts.... Mr. Winners has a extremely freakishly hard forehead. Knowing this he uses it when cornered, angered, or in my last case when I didn't have the decency to be looking at my shoelaces when I was walking. Being that Troy is vertically challenged, his forehead is well placed to give any male that crosses his path remembrance never to cross him again. ... You all understand I am sure with out me getting vulgar.... Anyway after I regain consciousness and swallowed my testicles back into there proper sacs (oops sorry guess I broke my not being vulgar promise), I awaken to a bright eyed smiling midget. It seems that our little run in wasn't my fault, but Mr. Winners had been running to the Book's to make sure his figures were right. (awaiting the world to collectively hold there breath and/or give a drum roll your preference) The 4 for the month of January the year 2008... WASN'T IN THE RED! This would be the first time in over 6 months and was one of the reasons for the dismissal of Joey as booker one could innocently assume. I guess Mr. Winners knows what he is doing hiring that guy who works in the dark, chain smokes, and speaks loudly even when he whispers. Cage Rage happened last Saturday and it was a fun card. As everyone knows each match took place inside a steel mesh cage to add flavor to the battles. Two youngsters who came off wins at Wrestlefestaplooza started us off with Dee Angel & DWN and they stole the show with Joey & Jacob in my opinion the only contest that surpassed this one. Dee was able to scale the cage after a spinning Shinanju Kick off the top rope that caught DWN in the right orbital bone.... and completely knocked his @$$ out! It was solid shot that had everyone including me instinctively holding their eyebrow.. The tag titles were up next and it was a clash of styles as the street smart Thugs took on the flying E and the tech-minded Excess. It was the standard contest between these two teams that the 4C fickle are probably getting a little tired of. Thug Life would separate and each beat down one of the champs. That is until E and/or Excess would use their schooling and find an opening to exploit it. Of course right when you thing the champions would have their challengers right where they want them the other member of Thug Life would save the current fallen member and a double team beat down would begin. Right when Killah and Slim look to become once again the tag team champions, here comes the other member of Phenomenal Excess to save the gold. That was pretty much the match with the only exception being how the champs retained which was actually pretty cool. Killah had E picked up ready for a throw away slam. Killah did just that, throwing E behind him sending E over the top rope into the cage. E being the quick minded athlete that he is grabbed the mesh as he collided with it intertwining his fingers into the cage... I am telling ya you had to be there. He would of made Peter Parker proud. Phenomenal E would then quickly scaled over the top to save the belts. [CENTER][B]AND WE HAVE A NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION!!!.... AND ITS A D@MN MONKEY!!!!!!![/CENTER] [CENTER]Only in the 4C baby!!!![/B][/CENTER] I would like to be the first to welcome the newest member of the 4!!!!!

What a debut. Haven't seen a debut like that maybe ever. Alright OK maybe that ain't the case, DWN comes in and upsets Joey, Jacob comes in and upsets Joey, Devine comes in a upsets Joey.... HEY seems every time we need to establish someone they beat Joey. And Troy can't see why Poison is being "dramatic" as he puts it about jobbing all the time. Sorry to gossip about family matters I will get a head butt to the nuts for that I am sure. Back to the match. Look Fraser did what he does. He threw punches, kicks, oh and he tried to push Monkey's face through the cage with all his might. It was so hard that he put a red crisscross mark across Death Monkey's face that could be seen bleeding through out the rest of the evening! Brett is a brawler who well... The dude is drunk, all the time. I don't know if he can get sober any longer. I honestly believe that he wakes up pissed out of his mind and drinks throughout the day just so he can maintain. Of course any who have any idea about Death Monkey, were sure he was going to be the victor as soon as he came out of the back and took that first step toward the ring. He proved them right as he stood toe to toe with the Fraser and defeated him at his own game. The next cage saw another chapter in the battles of the Amazing JJ and the multi-colored face of the 4 Joey Poison. As I am sure I have implied Joey is unhappy. At first he didn't verbalize his angst and as a soldier of the 4 and a professional in his chosen works he did what was asked of him. He continues to let other surpass him if it is good for the company, as he did here, but he no longer keeps his worries and concerns to himself. He now lets all know that he is about fed up and he does this loudly and often. I really would hate to see Joey leave us, and am trying to talk him out of it. As of now it seems that his mind is set to move on. .. Oh if ya haven't already heard or read Jett took out Joey in the Cage by escaping literally a second before Poison's own foot hit the floor. It was solid contest that had its fill of oohs and ah h's. The Main Event of the evening saw our champion the East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali defend his belt against No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman. It was an odd contest that saw Sayeed do what he always does by bringing the pain anyway that his sick mind could think of. Thug Life helped at the 8 minute mark running to the ring shouting support as well as throwing a couple chairs inside the cage for Ali to pummel his challenger with. Barry Kingman... the man came in to the 4 stating that he was a man that true fans could get behind due to his wrestling skills and his intense dislike for rulebreaking. He claimed to fight for righteousness against all those who used foreign objects and the intense brawls that define the 4. You would figure the fans would shun him and boo him until he ran out the arena never to be seen again. It didn't turn out that way though as Barry continually fought back against overwhelming odds so often and so well, that the fickle fandom of the 4 actually began to respect and cheer for the man. That is why his sudden change in attitude has me bewildered. Everyone remembers that match with Slim V that saw Kingman refuse to resort to using dirty tactics to get the win. Kingman could have won the match by just slamming that chair into the forehead of Slim, but he refused throwing down the chair and slapping on a hammerlock. Minutes later Slim pulled out the brass knucks and knocked Kingman coo-coo getting a pinfall victory... Wow times have changed. In this match it was KINGMAN who pulled the brass knuckles out of his tights! Of course as he threw the punch, Ali side stepped sending Kingmans fist hard into the top turnbuckle, so it was miscue (and quite humorous as Kingman began to jump up and down sucking his hand) but it was an action that Kingman would never have undertaken 6 months ago. Despite Barry new change of heart he was not the victor as he was unable to kick out of the G.B.H. Driver. Next up for the 4 is entitled Entertainment Overload so lets go ahead and take a look at what we can expect next!!![/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"]ENTERTAINMENT OVERLOAD Amazing Jacob Jett vs No Gimmicks Need Barry Kingman The Original Gangstas (4C Champion Sayeed Ali & Thug Life) vs Joey Poison & 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal Excess HARDCORE MATCH: 4C Hardcore Champion Death Monkey vs Former Champion Brett Fraser Canadian Dragon vs Davis Wayne Newton Frankie Dee vs Lightning Lomas Too Sweet vs Eric Blackley & Chris Flynn Canadian Crusher vs Jason Thunder[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[I]Kicking myself that I missed making predictions for the last show[/I] ENTERTAINMENT OVERLOAD [B]Amazing Jacob Jett[/B] vs No Gimmicks Need Barry Kingman [I]Jett appears to be on his way up, whilst Kingman appears to be on his way down, morally that is. Kingman will try to cheat again but fails at doing it, leading the former champion further into a well of frustration[/I] The Original Gangstas (4C Champion Sayeed Ali & Thug Life) vs Joey Poison & 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal Excess [I]From the sound of Terry Smith's blog, it seems like Poison has been whining backstage about doing too many jobs. This kind of Six Man is an ideal opportunity to give him a win, without really jobbing out your champ. [/I] [I]Mind you with one of Thug Life probably taking the pin, it further discredits their claims towards the tag belts. You desperately need to pair up some mid-card heels, because the tag division right now in worse than FCW's and that's not a good position to be in.[/I] HARDCORE MATCH: [B]4C Hardcore Champion Death Monkey[/B] vs Former Champion Brett Fraser [I]Death Monkey just won this, so there's no way he's dropping it back to the drunken brawler Fraser. Plus the Monkey is legitimately bad-ass.[/I] Canadian Dragon vs [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] [I]One's a mediocre cruiserweight journeyman, the other's one of the brightest young prospects in the Cornellverse.[/I] [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs Lightning Lomas [I]A Frankie Dee, Death Monkey feud sometime down the line could be pretty intriguing. [/I] [B]Too Sweet[/B] vs Eric Blackley & Chris Flynn [I]Right now Too Sweet are your No.2 Babyface tag team, whilst the other pair are two jobbers thrown together, mind you this is the sort of match that is winnable for Blackley & Flynn. I just don't see it happening[/I] [B]Canadian Crusher[/B] vs Jason Thunder [I]Squash win for the Crusher to help build him up as a lower tier Monster Heel. [/I]

At least you only missed one I missed two and with my second favorite C-Verse Promotion. [B]Amazing Jacob Jett[/B] vs No Gimmicks Need Barry Kingman Kingman takes he beating like a man. And it's more like can't pull off a gimmick than no gimmick needed. [B]The Original Gangstas (4C Champion Sayeed Ali & Thug Life)[/B] vs Joey Poison & 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal Excess I'm really liking your push of Ali and his boys (isn't their stabel called the 167s or something). HARDCORE MATCH: [B]4C Hardcore Champion Death Monkey[/B] vs Former Champion Brett Fraser Monkey cements his championship by showing his win wasn;t a fluke, plus Fraser sucks big hair moose well you know. Canadian Dragon vs [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] Unlike TK I live Canadian Dragon although I usually bring in UK Dragon and team them as Double Dragon. With the new Dragon Americano in OLLIE I bring in both Canadian and Uk and make a stable Los Dragones. But I digress SWN by DQ from CD for a few more match ups between the two [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs Lightning Lomas Squash 1 [B]Too Sweet[/B] vs Eric Blackley & Chris Flynn Squash 2 [B]Canadian Crusher[/B] vs Jason Thunder Squash 3 Three squashed for the undercard but it's the right move. You build the momentum of these soon to be stars and you train your younger stars in the process. PS: Where's Steve Flash. When you are running a Canadian fed you need you some Steve Flash.

[B]Amazing Jacob Jett[/B] vs No Gimmicks Need Barry Kingman [B]The Original Gangstas (4C Champion Sayeed Ali & Thug Life)[/B] vs Joey Poison & 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal Excess HARDCORE MATCH: 4C Hardcore Champion [B]Death Monkey[/B] vs Former Champion Brett Fraser Canadian Dragon vs [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] [B] Frankie Dee[/B] vs Lightning Lomas [B]Too Sweet[/B] vs Eric Blackley & Chris Flynn [B]Canadian Crusher[/B] vs Jason Thunder

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][I]Presents...[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="7"][CENTER][U]Entertainment Overload[/U][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT] [CENTER][I][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]held at Twin Elm Park with 1,000 in Attendance SELLOUT![/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/CENTER] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="3"]Canadian Crusher defeated Jason Thunder by pinfall with a Maple Bomb[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER]Too Sweet defeated Eric Blackley & Chris Flynn by pinfall with a hit seeking missle[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="3"]Frankie Dee defeated Lightning Lomas by pinfall with a Shinanju Kick[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Davis Wayne Newton defeated Canadian Dragon by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][U][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] Hardcore Match[/FONT][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Death Monkey defeated Brett Fraser by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey to retain the 4C Hardcore Championship[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Original Gangstas defeated Joey Poison & Phenomenal Excess with the sole survivor being Sayeed Ali[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER]Amazing Jacob Jett defeated No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman with a Jett Take Off[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][U] Show Rating [/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[I][FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]THE WAYS OF THE FOURCE!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [SIZE="3"][I][FONT="Arial Black"]The Only Internet Blog hosted by the voice of the 4C![/FONT][/I][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]Were you entertained? I was! Overloaded even! Of course that could have just been the chili cheese fries... NAH! It was entertainment! There have been some negative comments left on this site about the show however. Mainly they are just the normal "Who the hell is Eric Blackley?", "Canadian Crusher SUCKS!", or "They need to take away The Graduate Flynn's diploma" BUT also there has been a couple that have stated that they feel that Jett seemed a little off his game last night.. well.. you would feel off your game a little too if ya girlfriend just cheated on you! That's right I stole Katie from Jett YEAH BOY! Me and Katie have been knocking the boots! Been going at it like rabbits!............... If ya believe that I got some property just east of Virgina Beach that I will sell ya REAL cheap. Time to get serious I am afraid. The news you all have been hearing is true. Joey Poison's contract is up for negotiations and he has refused to even meet with Mr. Winners and that Grand whateveryacallit guy. So I guess for the first time the 4C with be without the multi colored rainbow warrior. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I for one hope Joey goes on and becomes a SUPASTAR with another promotion simply as a middle finger to all who doubted him in this company. Joey, you have my very best wishes! In a last ditch effort to keep Poison on board, Troy and our booker guy has given Joey one last title match up against Ali. I hope Joey wins the belt and takes it with him when he leaves to wherever the hell he goes! OK no I don't but Joey leaving does make me sad, mad. & annoyed. That Avatar guy has promised a capable replacement as the mystery signing in the Super X tourney, but unless it is freakin' McFly I don't see how whomever can replace all the things Joey has done for the 4. Don't forget to go check out the Poison clip I have posted showcasing his best moments in the video section here on the 4C website. In yet more bad news it seems the Goliath has invaded our country. The Supreme Wrestling Federation has signed a contract to promote their shows on Canada On-Air. So if ya have the channel... cancel it. What kind of Hardcore champion asks for time off to heal? Fraser would have never done that!!! Of course Monkey is in demand throughout the world, and the only place that welcomes Fraser are dingy watering holes. Mr. Winners sent Monkey a fruit basket that consisted of only bananas so maybe the added potassium will be enough. In actual good news it seems that Mr. Winners and the shadowy character that he allows to hold the book currently has done some negotiations, and maybe some back alley dealings to secure working arrangements with Mr. Anderson down at the Coastal Zone as well as the fastest rising promotion across the Pacific World Level Wrestling! Only good things can come from this and my mouth is watering in anticipation of some of the dream match ups that these could bring. Time to give a rundown of Overload! We started the night with the Crusher taking out one half of Thunder & Lightning I think it was Thunder. The match kinda.. alright it was horrid but it filled up some time and gave our rookie monster a nice win. Next up saw saw the tandem called Too Sweet consisting of Too Hot and TJ Sweet (Yep Bailey changed his last name to Sweet.... and no one noticed) get the V over the duo of Blackley and Flynn. The match was very forgettable for those who actually watched it and weren't going to the bathroom, getting a fresh beer, texting on their mobile phones, or napping. That said I hear through those who actually talk to me that Too Sweet and especially Too Hot are a favorites of higher ups, so a push in the future definitely could be a reality. For those who hadn't turn there attention back to the action for the next contest missed out on a pretty solid display of combat. Lightning held his own against Dee for a good while even slapping on a fallaway cross armbar scissors that forced Frankie to pull himself to the ropes in agony to prevent the upset. In the end though out of nowhere a spinning Shinanju Kick to the temple ended Lightning Lomas excellent efforts. The man from Kamaloops was up next as Canadian Dragon took on the 4's hottest prospect, the man with three names Davis Wayne Newton. Dragon tried his best to keep to the air and away from the reaches of DWN. He was able to catch Newton with a spinning plancha and a flipping leg lariat, and it looked like the Dragon might just be in for his first win of 08. It was not to be though as a cross body off the top rope was telegraphed by DWN who was able to unbelievably catch the Dragon turning his own momentum against him into a hard brainbuster. Dragon was taken to the hospital after the contest for x-rays of his neck that thankfully turned out fine. After the brainbuster, DWN slowly picked up Dragon hitting a Fisherman's Suplex for the win. The Hardcore rematch between YOUR champion Death Monkey and former champion Brett Fraser was what you would expect it to be one would think. There were tables, a ton of chair shots, and why the hell was there a golf club under the ring? Also who the hell is making cookies that there was a stack of like fifteen under the announcers table in between Katie's legs all night? Lucky damn cookie sheets..... What? Where was I? OH!!!! Remember that shot with the half full beer bottle by Fraser.. that must of hurt. Beer went flying everywhere, the bottle being half full made it not break as well as made it so hard that it damn near knocked Monkey right into a coma. Then after the beer went flying Bret hit Monkey again! The bottle shattered, and Fraser tried to gouge Monkey's eyes out with the rements... That was crazy. In the end of course the blood soaked Monkey hit a Tumbling Monkey with a chair for the 1-2-3. The Sixman elimination match up with the Original Gangsta's our champion the East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali and his two thugs for life homeboys against the FORMER face of the 4 Joey Poison and the current 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal Excess was next on the card. It was a solid contest if not a little long. The order of elimination was as follows: Hardcore Killah was the first to go as he was caught with a Dragon Suplex by Duberry. The next to go was Phenomenal E after a standing con-chair-to from Slim & Ali. Next to be taken out with a G.B.H. Driver was Excess who made the mistake of messing with Ali. Joey being the last man on his team came in, and was able to secure a pinfall on Slim with an Antidote Web. That left us to a one on one match up and like all who have felt it, succumbed to a G.B.H Driver once again. The sole survivor and YOUR 4C Champion the East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali! The Main Event of the evening was a contest of the Amazing versus the... i dunno insane??? Jett of course was the victor against Kingman and if ya thought the Amazing One was gonna lose ya need to take your pills. What I want to talk about is that crazy temper tantrum turned psychotic meltdown from Barry after the match up. You all saw it... at first it was the usual tantrum we have seen the past couple of weeks from Kingman after suffering defeat. You know he slams his arms into the mat, kicks the bottom turnbuckle rapidly, screams at fans who have the guts to laugh at him. Not this time. It was the usual thing until the fans who began laughing at him and chanting loser that Barry just snapped. He began to pull his hair out of his own head and covering his face in shame before looking up at the ceiling and... I dunno what to call it... a cackle? Whatever it was someone show him the way to the closest rubber room. Earlier I briefly mentioned the Super X Tournament. It will be a 12 man tournament to declare the first Super X Tournament winner (I am told this tournament will be a yearly event), as well as the very first Super X Champion a new title to be establish here in the 4! Where will it take place? In the first ever 4 hour event entitled X-Factor coming up in just twelve days so buy your tickets! BUY EM! BUY EM! BUY EM! You don't want to miss it!!!!! From the 4 the combatants will include Eric Blackley, Both members of Too Sweet, Canadian Dragon, Frankie Dee, One half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal E, the 4C Hardcore Champion Death Monkey, the Amazing One Jacob Jett, and the newest member of the 4 who as of now remains a mystery. Joining them are two unnamed members of the Coastal Zone, as well as one member of the World Level. My mouth is watering as who this could be due to being ahead of Jett with the #1 ranking given to this mystery man in the upcoming tournament. Lets take a quick look at the brackets: WLW vs Eric Blackley One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal E vs Canadian Dragon 4C Hardcore Champion Death Monkey vs CZCW (1) Frankie Dee vs Too Hot ??? (Newest member of the 4) vs TJ Sweet Amazing Jacob Jett vs CZCW (2) There leaves a lot of questions there but one answer I know will be given at the end of the evening is exactly whom will be the first ever 4C Super X Champion! The entire card is shaping up to look something like this...[/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]X-FACTOR Lightning Lomas vs The Graduate Chris Flynn Hardcore Killah vs Canadian Crusher One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Duberry Excess vs Jason Thunder TOURNAMENT MATCH #1: Member of WLW vs Eric Blackley TOURNAMENT MATCH #2: Amazing Jacob Jett vs Member of CZCW TOURNAMENT MATCH #3: One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal E vs Canadian Dragon TOURNAMENT MATCH #4: ??? vs TJ Sweet TOURNAMENT MATCH #5: 4C Hardcore Champion Death Monkey vs Member of CZCW TOURNAMENT MATCH #6: Frankie Dee vs Too Hot HARDCORE MATCH: Brett Fraser vs Slim V TOURNAMENT SEMI FINAL: Winner of Match #1 vs Winner of Match #3 TOURNAMENT SEMI FINAL: Winner of Match #5 vs Winner of Match #6 TOURNAMENT SEMI FINAL: Winner of Match #2 vs Winner of Match #4 No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman vs Davis Wayne Newton THREE WAY LADDER MATCH TOURNAMENT FINALS TO DECLARE THE FIRST SUPER X CHAMPION: (Predicted Winner) 4C Champion East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali vs Joey Poison[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][I][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"] Presents...[/FONT][/SIZE][/I] [SIZE="7"][U][FONT="Arial Black"] X-Factor [/FONT][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][I]held at Rouyn-Noranda Gardens with 598 in Attendance[/I][/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]The Graduate Chris Flynn defeated Lightning Lomas by pinfall with a roll up[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Canadian Crusher defeated Hardcore Killah by pinfall with a Maple Bomb[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Duberry Excess defeated Jason Thunder by submission with an Excess Force[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Acid defeated Eric Blackley by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Amazing Jacob Jett defeated Insane Machine by pinfall with an Emergency Landing[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Phenomenal E defeated Canadian Dragon by pinfall with a Tumbleweed Legdrop[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Whippy the Clown defeated TJ Sweet by pinfall with a Clowning Around[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Death Monkey defeated Masked Cougar by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Frankie Dee defeated Too Hot by pinfall with a Shinanju Kick[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][U] Hardcore Match[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Slim V defeated Bret Fraser by pinfall with a Murder One after Hardcore Killah attacked Fraser[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Acid defeated Phenomenal E by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Death Monkey defeated Frankie Dee by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Whippy the Clown defeated Jacob Jett by pinfall with a Joke's on You[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Davis Wayne Newton defeated No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex after interference by Whippy the Clown[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Ladder Match[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Acid defeated Death Monkey and Whippy the Clown to become the first Super X Tournament Winner and the first Super X Champion![/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali defeated Joey Poison by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver to retain the 4C Championship[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][U]Show Rating[/U][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"][CENTER][SIZE="5"][I][FONT="Arial Black"]THE WAYS OF THE FOURCE!!!![/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][I][FONT="Arial Black"]The Only Internet Blog Hosted By The Voice of The 4C![/FONT][/I][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="3"]THAT @$^&#% B@ST@RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never have I seen something as despicable. Wrestling in its professional history has never seen something as deplorable. I am not sure the 4 can survive it to be honest. Never has such a sign of disrespect ever been perpetrated. There is a code of conduct...... there is a moral and professional obligation...... personal responsibility to......... you can't..... THAT D@MN B@ST@RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ego on that man! For those who don't know anything but his masked alterEGO, the ego underneath the hood is what this entire industry needs to worry about. Tyler Freakin' Morton. Oh you didn't know his real name? Did I let something slip? TOO FREAKIN' BAD! Do I even have to explain what I am talking about? Every hotline and wrestling website has it posted and plastered everywhere. You don't know what I am talking about? Where the he!! ya been? First let me explain the original plan. As I hope ya know that the Super X Tournament had 4 mystery guests. The first was the newest member of 4C and we all would like to welcome the talented Whippy the Clown to the proceedings, but to digress... The other three were talent exchanges from our new friends at Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling and World Level Wrestling. From the Coastal Zone saw the inclusion of the talented masked men Insane Machine and Masked Cougar, two great skilled men who are welcome here anytime they wish to travel north. The biggest surprise was the man called Acid, the hottest thing in the orient as of present and one of the most talented men on the planet... wait.................................... sorry, I threw up in my mouth a little. Acid to protect his name and to help facilitate the push promises of Kojima and company was given creative control in the contract signed by him. It was a shrewd business decision that you can't fault him for. When they offered Acid in exchange of our own Phenomenal E, Winners could not pass up bringing such a talent into his promotion, and you can't fault him for that either. I am gonna be straight up with you people. When the title of Super X was established the first plan was to place it on our own homegrown talent the one and only Amazing Jacob Jett. After Poison informed us that he would be leaving the 4 was able to pull off the secret signing of Whippy the Clown. Knowing about Joey's sudden departure and our hole in the Main Event scene that it leaves, Whippy knew he could ask for a few more dollars as well as was able to secure an included promised title run in his contract. No harm, no foul, its just business. It was then thrown around the office to go ahead and get the promised title reign out of the way. When we pulled off the talent exchange for Acid the creative control was always thought to be hiccup. We thought he would be a stand up kinda guy and do the job to Whippy at least if not Jacob. Then the Booker guy got an idea... why not give the first championship reign to the most established star despite him not being a full time member of our roster? For one after the loan was up maybe Acid would sign a PPA with us after he saw that this was a federation on the way up, secondly the first ever winner of the Super X Tournament logged in history would be the great Acid. You can't go wrong there. Thirdly and finally it was thought that it could easily be arranged with the offices at the World Level to have our Super X Champion Acid defend our title on their shows giving our title an international flavor unlike any other lightweight championship currently in North America. (I would like to take this time to congratulate the youngest Stone on his All Action Championship Victory! Another US title on the waist of a Canadian! That can only be a good thing!) The plan was solid and Koji gave his thumbs up. Acid seemed OK with it. Its true he had been over heard making comments to his WLW roster mates Insane Machine and our Hardcore Champion Death Monkey that he felt like he was back in the independents, and how he thought he "Already made it in this business why they hell did he feel like he was going backwards" but honestly at the time it seemed they were made in jest. Alright if ya weren't there and haven't read I will give a short rundown on what happened but I am not going into to detail because his actions don't deserve it. Acid was the victor of the Super X Tournament, and was declared the first Super X Champion. Then in a horrid act he grabbed a microphone and put down our company, our fans, and our championships. He then proceeded to destroy our newly assembled title belt with a steel chair, and by slamming it against the steel ring post. He declared that he would never wrestle in the sh!thole again, that he relinquish any claims to this "worthless" championship, and finished up by pulling up his mask over his mouth, and spitting on the remnants of our once gorgeous belt. Is that not the most sickening thing you have ever heard? So don't expect to see Acid again. He has just signed on to go on tour with the Golden Canvas and we have terminated any legal rights we have to the guaranteed two more appearances. The man disgraced our name, our wrestlers, and our fans. With that it only can be that the new title of Super X is once again vacant. I wish we could erase him from the history books as the first Super X Tournament winner but ignoring it will have to do. So what to do now? Logic says to have a matchup with the other two finalists those two who have already earned the right to compete for it. Now that the BS is out of the way, besides the prementioned what a card huh??? Wish we had time for a full recap, but due to time and space restrictions it will be expeditiously covered I am afraid. Before we do that though there are a couple other things to discuss real quick. First is congratulations goes out to Phenomenal E! He has completed his tour with the World Level and has put on some classic contests. they were all unfortunately losing efforts, but the matches were awesome! He began in a sixman with partners Yasujiro and Insane Machine against the team of Dark EAGLE, The Great Hisato, & the current 4C Hardcore Champion Hell Monkey that got a B- rating on the Ryland Scale. Then came a C rated singles matchup against the UK Dragon, before finishing off the tour with another B- rated contest this time a one on one against Dark EAGLE. E... YOUR THE MAN! Lastly, Just last week I stated that I hoped that Joey Poison would move on and become a superstar elsewhere. Well.. he now has his chance as the DeColts were quickly there to scoop up our disgruntled former booker. Alright with all the news that I can think of out of the way lets take a look at the goings on of X-Factor. We started it out with the 4C homegrown talent The Graduate Chris Flynn getting his first victory with a flash rollup over one half of the tag team Thunder & Lightning. Our young monster Canadian Crusher pulled off the biggest upset of his career so far when he was able to get a 1-2-3 over a former tag team champion and veteran Hardcore Killah with a Maple Bomb. That win surprised me! The other half of Thunder & Lightning also saw himself on the losing end when one of Flynn influential instructors gained the victory in the form of one half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Duberry Excess. Then tournament then began with the introduction of the surprise entrant Acid who in the first round easily handled Eric Blackley quickly with an Acid Rain Bomb. Acid received one of the loudest pops in the history of the 4. To bad that is not what will be remembered. The Amazing Jacob Jett was the chosen opponent for the first of the guests from the Zone in Insane Machine. This was a solid bout and the first that the fans really got into. Jett was declared the victor after nailing the Emergency Landing. Next match of round one saw the other half of the tag champs Phenomenal E overcome another member of 4C Canadian Dragon with a beautiful Tumbleweed Legdrop. Mystery tournament entrant and newest proud member of 4C Whippy the Clown gained his entrance into the second round by taking out the raver TJ Sweet with a Clowning Around. Our Hardcore Champion would be welcoming the second member of the Coastal Zone Masked Cougar to the 4 taking out the masked cat with a Tumbling Monkey. The final matchup of the first round of the Super X Tournament was between two of our own as Frankie Dee took out the other raver Too Hot with that quick kick of his he calls the Shinanju.The first matchup in between the rounds of the tourney to give its competitors a rest was a Hardcore match between former champion Bret Fraser and the other half of Thug Life Slim V. As Hardcore Killah was upset by a green monster earlier in the evening, here it was the other half of Thug Life pulling off the upset against the bar room brawler with the help of his partner Killah's interference. The first match in round two was between the WLW Standout and future winner Acid against the man who was traded for his services and one half of our current tag team champions Phenomenal E. A solid contest and a favorite of many fans whom are followers of the Japanese scene. The ending came with more of the same, an Acid Rain Bomb. The second match of the second round saw another victory for our Hardcore Monkey as he took out the up and coming Frankie Dee after a missed Shinanju Kick quickly turned into a Tumbling Monkey. The last semi-final match saw the mystery signing which turned out to be none other then Whippy the Clown, give the Amazing One Jacob Jett his first defeat of 2008 with a Joke's on You. This match up was alittle disappointing as the lack of psychology that these two stars showed kept it from being that classic many including me expected. The matchup to give a last breather to the three remaining in the Super X Tournament before a new champion in the 4 was declared, was between the very oddly acting recently No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman and one of stars of the future Davis Wayne Newton. Once again the match saw the cheating ways of Kingman go folly and his opponent taking advantage of the mistakes made. Former 4C Champion Barry Kingman found himself on the losing end of the stick against Newton who was victorious with his patented Fisherman's Suplex. There was some interference as for no reason, Kingman was attacked by Whippy. This interference consisted of an enziguri to the back of the head which in turn was the window of opportunity for Newton to slap on his maneuver. The reasons for Whippy's attack remain unclear, but the loss once again had Kingman unleashing a side to him no one had seen before. The hideous laughter and the blankness in his eyes leave me to conclude that Barry Kingman has officially gone completely loony. The Finals of the Super X Tournament was a three way ladder match between Acid, 4C Hardcore Champion Death Monkey, and Whippy the Clown. The Ladder was used well by all three, and the match itself will go down in history as one of the very best matches the Canadian Charisma Championship Combat has ever produced. The ending however will go down in infamy as one of the most heinous acts in the history of this sport. The Main Event was the last match for our beloved Joey Poison. Although not as entertaining as their Last Man Standing Match earlier in the year it was still a great contest. Joey showed exactly what we will be missing in his losing efforts this evening. YOUR 4C Champion won with a hard G.B.H. Driver. Next up for the 4 you ask? Well it is just a week away!!! Due to the leaving of the face of our company Joey Poison and the actions of the masked a$$, we here at 4C have gotten rather defensive. We can't let that effect our product though, and all the shenanigans that are expected from us! Therefore it was decided to entitle our next Supercard Fourtified Hooligans! Take a look at what to expect![/SIZE][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]Fourtified Hooligans Too Sweet vs Thunder & Lightning Canadian Dragon & Canadian Crusher vs Eric Blackley & Chris Flynn 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal Excess vs Team Coastal Zone (Cougar & Machine) Bret Fraser vs Davis Wayne Newton No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman vs Frankie Dee For the Super X Championship Whippy the Clown vs 4C Hardcore Champion Death Monkey 4C Champion East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali vs The Amazing Jacob Jett[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

AAAHHH! You put your shows up too fast to make predictions! By the way, nice scathing blog! Fourtified Hooligans Too Sweet vs [B]Thunder & Lightning[/B] [B]Canadian Dragon & Canadian Crusher [/B]vs Eric Blackley & Chris Flynn 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal Excess vs Team Coastal Zone (Cougar & [B]Machine[/B]) Bret Fraser vs [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman vs [B]Frankie Dee[/B] For the Super X Championship Whippy the Clown vs 4C Hardcore Champion [B]Death Monkey[/B] 4C Champion East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali vs [B]The Amazing Jacob Jett[/B]

I agree with Actarus, the turnaround rate is sometimes a little too quick, so we don't have time to get our predictions in. That being said the 'smark' blog perspective (I know it's from the commentator, but it's very smarky) format is something unique and original. [B]Too Sweet[/B] vs Thunder & Lightning [I]The more established duo[/I] [B]Canadian Dragon & Canadian Crusher[/B] vs Eric Blackley & Chris Flynn [I]Crushers just coming off a big win (by his standards) and I expect you to continue his momentum[/I] 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal Excess vs [B]Team Coastal Zone (Cougar & Machine)[/B] [I]Title or non title I think a win for Team Coastal Zone would really shake up the tag ranks.[/I] Bret Fraser vs [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] [I]DWN is a future champion/superstar, Fraser is lucky to even set foot in a wrestling ring[/I] No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman vs [B]Frankie Dee[/B] [I]Kingman's getting pretty close to totally 'losing it', maybe this will be the match to push him over the edge[/I] For the Super X Championship Whippy the Clown vs [B]4C Hardcore Champion Death Monkey[/B] [I]I've just got this feeling that Death Monkey will become a double champion, and perhaps unify the Hardcore belt with the Super-X Title. (Thus retiring a belt that has become a bit 'tired' in the vision and concept of 4C)[/I] 4C Champion [B]East Side [B]Assassin Sayeed Ali[/B][/B] vs The Amazing Jacob Jett [I]Jett will frustrate Ali with his speed but I think by the end Ali will take advantage of a mistake and make Jett pay with a GBH driver.[/I]

my bad mates!! Just off for two days for the 4th and was determined to get two shows up. Work 3rd shift so when I get the time to post and whatnot no one is here, and when everyone shows up I end up on page 3 quite quickly. I could do a "beggers bump" to get readers for the last show to predict, but floating around I have seen the four men I know read me stuffs (yourselfs, Apu, & Pride) miss out on me due to my falling back some pages. Would have done a bumper but then I thought with all the mystery guests and so forth only a loyal reader would go to the trouble to guess who is coming from where, and being still quite new I figured I had passerby's but steady readers are still limited. SO MY BADS! Try not to let it happen again! And of course you both have my deepest appreciations for reading and predicting!!!!!

I was gonna start a new thread in the Pound, but then I decided not to start a new thread and just hijack my own. I came to realize that I had informed co-workers who's names I can't remember, family members who I hadn't seen in years, "friends" whom to be honest I don't really care for, and I hadn't shared my good news with you guys. Sure I have never met any of you, but spend more time talking with you all and have more in common with most of you then people I am forced to actually see and speak to on a daily basis. Anyway, I AM EXPECTING!!! Well, not me exactly as I am missing the ovaries and uterus and whatnotandsoforth, but My girlfriend is three months pregnant with our first, my second! We find out if it is a boy or a girl in about two weeks. Just wanted to share my excitment with people who congratulations I would actually appreciate and hear instead of ignore and pretend to listen to. :p

[I][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Presents...[/CENTER][/SIZE][/I] [FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][U][SIZE="7"]Fourtified Hooligans[/SIZE][/U][/FONT] [I][SIZE="3"]held at Twin Elm Park with 1,000 in Attendance SELLOUT[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="3"]Too Sweet defeated Thunder & Lightning by pinfall after Too Hot got the fast roll up on Lightning[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Canadian Dragon & Canadian Crusher defeated Eric Blackley & Chris Flynn by pinfall when Blackley got caught with a Maple Bomb[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Phenomenal Excess defeated Team Coastal Zone by pinfall after a Tumbleweed Legdrop from Phenomenal E onto Masked Cougar[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Davis Wayne Newton defeated Bret Fraser by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Frankie Dee defeated No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman by pinfall with a Shinanju Kick[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Death Monkey defeated Whippy the Clown by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey to become the Super X Champion![/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali defeated Amazing Jacob Jett by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][U]Show Rating[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[COLOR="Red"][CENTER][SIZE="5"][I][FONT="Arial Black"]THE WAYS OF THE FOURCE!!!![/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][I][FONT="Arial Black"]The Only Internet Blog Hosted By The Voice of The 4C![/FONT][/I][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]Oh so the 4 is in its death-grips huh? Canadian Charisma Championship Combat is on the verge of falling asunder, is that right? "There is no way that without Joey Poison and all the bad press from the Acid debacle that 4C will go anyway but down.." .... I have read all of this over and over and over. I think all our doubters will be in for a shock! I believe that we in very short order will become the standard of wrestling in Canada. OH I SEE YOU LAUGHING! QUIT HIDING YOUR FACE! I want your name and address so when we prove you wrong, I can send you a big foam middle finger and a note telling you where to stick it! Oh, am I getting alittle defensive??? That is the attitude of our locker room, and the main reason for our choosing the name of our entitled supercard held last night in our house Twin Elm Park, which I might add turned out great! As per-usual however before I get into details of the great action of the 4 there is a few things we need to discuss. [CENTER][B]WE HAVE A NEW 4C SUPER X CHAMPION!!!!... and he happens to already be the 4C Hardcore Champion!!!!![/B][/CENTER]

Congratulations must be given! There is a rumor that Mr. Winners has reservations about one man carrying two titles of the 4, but as of now it is just a rumor. I for one don't think it could happen to a tougher better man... um... siamian? Firstly, it is with a sad heart that I must again say good-bye to a colleague who I have become very comfortable with. First there was Joey and now leaving the broadcast booth is our very own Rodent Ted Ross. There had become a constant problem with Ross who ego was damaged when that weird booker dude decided that we needed a fresh face on the mic. Katie and Ted never exactly got along nor worked well together as each was talking over the other as well as Katie visibly holding her nose every time Ross got with in ten feet of her. It had gotten so bad that they each refused to acknowledge each other on the broadcasts with each always directing there comments and questions to me never to each other, and they always both seemed to do this at the exact same time! I had hoped that professionalism would prevail, but in the end there was really no other choice. One thing is for sure though with Ted gone the booth has gotten 33.3% prettier, and 100% better smelling!!! There has been some good news on the hiring front though, as one third of our resident gangsta's Slim V as well as one half of our young up and coming tag team Thunder (this one) & Lightning both resigned with the 4! I forget which member as both Lightning and Thunder look exactly alike to me even when there isn't a crimson mask on their faces from getting their butts kicked in which is per usual. One last thing to mention is the newest member of the 4! Called by many "The Rookie Monster", this man is a former college football stand out who after a one season stint in the CFL has decided to give wrestling a go. [CENTER][B]I would like you all to welcome to the 4C... Primus Allen![/B][/CENTER]

Once again our hot prospect DWN has been seen and gobbled up. This time it was the Stone's as Davis Wayne Newton has signed a PPA with North of the Border Pro Wrestling. Alright, lets all do this together on three ready? 1... 2.... 3..... D@MNIT! Of course we would like to have him to ourselves or at least be his exclusive home in Canada, but what can you do. At least now more fans will be able to see just what greatness this kid's destiny is. He will be taking NOTB by storm no doubt and I for one will be keeping an eye on his progress over there. Hey do any of you my dear readers know how to say 'No' in Japanese???? Well I guess Monkey must be saying it wrong to! Furusawa has made THREE overtures to our Hardcore Champion Death Monkey about going on tour with his Golden Canvas promotion and continually gets rejected. One thing ya gotta say about the man is he is persistent! The oldest promotion in Japan and once without a doubt the greatest federation on the planet has gone to the gutter and managed, just by his fortitude, to re-emerge as a significant threat to Pride and the Burning Hammer. That said... NO MEANS NO! .. All you teenage girls remember that alright? Unless of course the subject in question is a smiling slick Canadian named Terry. Then its OK. In other news from Japan it seems that the Warrior Engine may just be on its last legs. With mass firings and constant rumblings of financial woes, it seems to be just a matter of time before it closes its doors for good. Well, that is all I can think of to mention right now so onto the recap! We had a gathering of tag team action to begin the evening as the first three match's were tandem contests. First up was Too Sweet taking out Thunder & Lightning when Too Hot got a quick roll up (and some help from his feet on the ropes) to gain a 1-2-3 on Lightning Lomas. Next up we saw an odd pairing of Canadian Dragon & Canadian Crusher. It was rumored that these two might be pairing up indefinitely, but I can now tell you that is not the case as this was a one time thing. Despite that fact they still got the win against Eric Blackley and The Graduate Chris Flynn after Crusher rattled Blackley's bones with a Maple Bomb. The last of the tag wars saw the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal Excess successfully defend their straps against the visiting twosome from the Coastal Zone, Masked Cougar & Insane Machine. This was a very solid contest and with their work in the Super X Tournament both men though especially Insane Machine, has won over the very vocal rowdy crowd of the 4! The end came when Phenomenal E put away Masked Cougar with his Tumbleweed Legdrop. The next match saw a clash of styles as the hardcore brawler took on the blue chipper. If this was an actual Hardcore match, and he was in his environment maybe he would of had a chance. That was not the case however as Fraser looked out schooled and was outshown by the man with three names. Bret just looked out of his element and a Fisherman's Suplex gained DWN the victory in what some.. not me.. but some consider an upset. He won like he always does with that great Fisherman's Suplex of his. Finally it seemed that Kingman was gonna get back to his winning ways. I mean he really had the match won. If only he hadn't lifted Dee's head out of spite to beat Dee Angel up some more. If only he hadn't lost concentration and focused on Whippy up the runaway... if only. It wasn't to be I guess as Barry did both. First I for one am loving the new vicious streak of Kingman one of which he was showing pretty much destroying Frankie early on. As stated he had the match in control so well that he lifted the head of Dee when a three count would have been achieved. It was when Whippy the Clown for still a completely unknown reason got himself involved in Kingman's match. At first Kingman pointed and yelled at Whippy standing up the ramp laughing even threatening to come up an start a fight with Whippy right then. That is until Kingman's shoulders slumped, his eyes started blinking uncontrollably and when they opened they looked glazed and completely unfocused. Whippy the whole time just stood there laughing... then... Kingman began laughing too!!! What was that about? We wouldn't have time to find out as to the back of the head came a Shinanju Kick followed up by a pinfall victory for Frankie Dee. Finally a respectable Super X Champion was declared... and he is already a champion! That's right as everyone knows by now Death Monkey became the first dual champion of the 4! It was a great contest that saw the clown and the monkey... maybe we should add a fifth C for Circus? Nah that just makes us sound Leprous, although I hope the excitement I had in this match was in fact contagious. It was almost good enough to take away the damaged image the belt now has due to the masked a$$. In the end the Monkey of Death defeated the Clown called Whippy with a Tumbling Monkey to become the new Super X Champion and the FIRST EVER double title holder in the 4! The Main Event once again saw a successful defense of the 4C Championship for the East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali. This time however it was anything but easy. He wasn't up against just anyone, he was up against the Amazing One! Jett tried his best to stay away from the grips of Ali and was quite successful. This angered our street wise champion who quickly motioned to the back for his Original Gangstas stablemates. Killah and Slim quickly answered the call of their leader who ran down both carrying chairs. The two had Jett cornered on the outside and were about to take his head off with a double chair shot before Jett showed his athleticism by flipping up, landing on his feet on the ringside apron. The chair swings however both connected as Slim and Killah ended up nailing each other! Jett was able to get away from his cronies but not Ali who put away Jett with a G.B.H. Driver. Next card up for the 4? 4C Proudly Presents...Final Fight!!! Take a look![/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"]FINAL FIGHT Ten Man Battle Royal with the Participants: Canadian Crusher, Canadian Dragon, Hardcore Killah, Jason Thunder, Lightning Lomas, Too Hot, Chris Flynn, Masked Cougar, Primus Allen, TJ Sweet Davis Wayne Newton vs Insane Machine One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Duberry Excess vs Slim V The Amazing Jacob Jett vs Frankie Dee For the 4C Super X Championship Death Monkey vs One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal E. No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman vs Whippy the Clown LAST MAN STANDING MATCH: For the 4C Championship East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali vs Former 4C Hardcore Champion Bret Fraser[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

'No' in Japanese? Isn't it...well, I don't know how to spell it, but basically pronounced eee-eehhh? (iie sp?) FINAL FIGHT Ten Man Battle Royal with the Participants: Canadian Crusher, [B]Canadian Dragon[/B], Hardcore Killah, Jason Thunder, Lightning Lomas, Too Hot, Chris Flynn, Masked Cougar, Primus Allen, TJ Sweet Davis Wayne Newton vs [B]Insane Machine[/B] One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions [B]Duberry Excess[/B] vs Slim V The Amazing Jacob Jett vs [B]Frankie Dee[/B] For the 4C Super X Championship [B]Death Monkey[/B] vs One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal E. No Gimmicks Needed [B]Barry Kingman[/B] vs Whippy the Clown LAST MAN STANDING MATCH: For the 4C Championship East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali vs Former 4C Hardcore Champion [B]Bret Fraser[/B]

First of congratulations on expecting a child, and was that a veiled reference to the Messiah's Circus in the last blog ;) FINAL FIGHT Ten Man Battle Royal with the Participants: Canadian Crusher, Canadian Dragon, Hardcore Killah, Jason Thunder, Lightning Lomas, Too Hot, Chris Flynn, Masked Cougar, [B]Primus Allen[/B], TJ Sweet [I]I know he's just a rookie, but is the sort of match where you could establish Primus as a beast right off the bat.[/I] [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs Insane Machine [I]Machine is very good, and near enough anyone else on the roster he should take the win, but DWN is one the 4C's genuine home grown stars, and you need to keep his momentum going.[/I] One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions [B]Duberry Excess[/B] vs Slim V [I]As it's not hardcore rules, I'll go for Bluberry Excess to get the win in this one[/I] [B]The Amazing Jacob Jett[/B] vs Frankie Dee [I]Jett's just that bit higher up the card right now and could do with a solid bounce back win, after losing the title match[/I] For the 4C Super X Championship [B]Death Monkey[/B] vs One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal E. [I]Can't see Death Monkey losing in his first defence[/I] No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman vs [B]Whippy the Clown[/B] [I]Perhaps this will be the match that finally tips Kingman over the edge. Whippy does have the added irritation of being a clown[/I] LAST MAN STANDING MATCH: For the 4C Championship [B]East Side Assassin[/B] [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] vs Former 4C Hardcore Champion Bret Fraser And we have a new champion.....Bret Fraser !!! No, just No

[QUOTE=Actarus;456010]Whoa! Wow! Congratulations! Awesome news![/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Tigerkinney;456906]First of congratulations on expecting a child, and was that a veiled reference to the Messiah's Circus in the last blog ;) [/QUOTE] thanks to you both about the congratulations! It is extremely appreciated! AND YES TIGER OF COURSE IT WAS! :p The Messiah's Circus is the best thing going in the Cverse today! Truth be told in a my own personal FCW game they have made an appearance. In my game though the only difference is that they have a mastermind on the mic who is behind Messiah (though he is still the leader obviously) in that Green Genius guy. game is not open currently Genio Verde?? (Spelling?). You know the one I mean, the American who wrestles in Mexico with the green hat who is outstanding on the stick. Alright everyone else who may want to predict though I doubt they exist with Actarus & Tiger seeming to be my only readers, :p - next matchups and bloggy thang is done. It is 4 in the AM though here so am gonna wait a couple hours to post for everyone to wake up. So expect it up in between 6-8 EST. Laters! EDIT: I almost forgot! Thanks to whomever voted me 4 stars! I admit I am wondering who did! But even if ya don't wanna tell, my gratitude is given!

Archived