Establishing the Underground (CVerse)

FINAL FIGHT Ten Man Battle Royal with the Participants: Canadian Crusher, Canadian Dragon, Hardcore Killah, Jason Thunder, Lightning Lomas, Too Hot, Chris Flynn, Masked Cougar, Primus Allen, TJ Sweet I can’t see you making anyone else win other than Primus Allen. Well, I know if I was booking, he’d be my winner amongst these competitors. Davis Wayne Newton vs Insane Machine Insane Machine always annoys me, every game I play. I like him enough to sign him, but then he’ll either get angry with me for something stupid like not being harsh enough on my main star Jay Chord or demand title runs. So Davis Wayne Newton, cause he’s never caused me any problems. One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Duberry Excess vs Slim V Slim V sucks, and I quite like Duberry. The Amazing Jacob Jett vs Frankie Dee Jett’s one of you’re main guys, so he picks up a win to keep some momentum. For the 4C Super X Championship Death Monkey vs One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal E. Death Monkey, because Phenomenal E has his tag titles. No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman vs Whippy the Clown Barry gets out cheated by Whippy the Clown in this one. LAST MAN STANDING MATCH: For the 4C Championship East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali vs Former 4C Hardcore Champion Bret Fraser Come on, provide the biggest surprise in Cornellverse History! Let Bret Fraser pick up the win. It will be bigger than CM Punk’s World Heavyweight Title Victory.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][I]Presents...[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE] [SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][U]Final Fight[/U][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE] [CENTER][I][SIZE="3"]held at Rouyn-Noranda Gardens with 468 in Attendance[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Primus Allen won a 10 man battle royal last three eliminations in order were Too Hot, Masked Cougar, and Canadian Crusher[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Davis Wayne Newton defeated Insane Machine by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Duberry Excess defeated Slim V by submission with a Excess Force[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Amazing Jacob Jett defeated Frankie Dee by pinfall with an Emergency Landing[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Death Monkey defeated Phenomenal E by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey successfully defending his Super X Championship[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Whippy the Clown defeated No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman by pinfall with a Joke's On You[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Last Man Standing [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/U]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali defeated Brett Fraser when Fraser could not beat a ten count after a G.B.H. Driver off the stage[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][U][SIZE="7"]Show Rating[/SIZE][/U][/CENTER][/FONT]

[COLOR="Red"][CENTER][SIZE="5"][I][FONT="Arial Black"]THE WAYS OF THE FOURCE!!!![/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][I][FONT="Arial Black"]The Only Internet Blog Hosted By The Voice of The 4C![/FONT][/I][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]Well we have alot to get into as if ya didn't know. Next up for the 4? It is one of specialties which you can't find anywhere else... Are You Ready Four??? [B][U][CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]MASTER OF PUPPETS: [FONT="Impact"]THE GAUNTLET GAMES[/FONT]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B] For those who don't know anything about this fun supercard I will give you a slight run down on what to expect. Tonight at 8PM CST we will be having a live web broadcast with none other then the Master of Puppets himself Mister Troy Winners. A superstar(s) will make his way to the drawing area to await his numbered selection. Mr. Winners will then proceed to walk up a step ladder, place his chubby little digits inside the ball roller and draw a number that will pertain to when the chosen wrestler will enter the Gauntlet. Obviously the first two to enter the ring will have drawn the numbers #1 & #2. These two unlucky men will be the first to enter the squared circle with only the winner advancing. That winner will then have to fight the man who has drawn #3 and so on. Each winner will continue on until all superstars have entered until only the final two men remain. That winner will be declared the victor of the Gauntlet Games as well as the 4C Champion! Well we have alittle over an hour before that broadcast will be up, so as we wait lets give a quick rundown of last month's Final Fight and a brief summary of all things 4! We would like to thank the efforts of our comrades from the Coastal Zone who with their battles at Final Fight have finished their contractual obligations with us. To the masked men Masked Cougar and Insane Machine, we appreciate your efforts wholeheartedly and would like to make it perfectly clear that you both are welcome here anytime!!!! On a similar subject our own No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman has completed his venture in the Zone. The feedback we have gotten from Anderson was that he exceeded expectations. He like E was on the losing end of all his contests putting over the homegrown Zone talents. He started out at CZCW Uprising 2008 in a C- rated contest with Plague. Next up was CZCW Wrestling Entertainment that saw Barry going down to the Ultimate Phoenix in a match that was rated D+ on that Ryland Scale. Finally, was a rematch with the masked man as Plague took out Kingman once again at CZCW Spring Break Bash 2008 in another D+ rated war. Good showings Barry!!! It seems the offices of that shadowy character who books us and our great owner Troy Winners have been busy. Not only have they been preparing for the The Gauntlet Games but it seems they had time to come to a working arrangement with the that new kid on the block, Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling and Mitch Naess! This is definitely be a new outlet to look for challengers of Death Monkey and his Hardcore championship! My mouth is watering at the possibilities! Well Final Fight has come and gone. I myself was enthralled by the action as I am sure you were! Its time for a glance back so with out any further ado here is the recap! The night began with a undercard ten man battle royal that saw the last four men end up being our guest from the Zone Masked Cougar, Canadian Crusher, One half of Too Sweet Too Hot, and our eventual winner newcomer Primus Allen. Too Hot got the boot first.. literally as Crusher nearly killed him with a running straight kick to the forehead. Next to go was Masked Cougar when he was gorilla pressed and slammed over the top rope by Allen. This left our two rookie big men to go at it with Allen gaining the victory with a running powerslam over the top rope. Next bout saw the last scheduled appearance of the Insane Machine in the 4 as he took on our own Davis Wayne Newton. The end came as most of DWN matches end with his opponent getting caught in his Fisherman's Suplex. We once again MUST take this time to thank Cliff Anderson and Insane Machine for their cooperation and efforts. One half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Duberry Excess took on one of his hated tag rivals Slim V in a singles contest, that saw alot of interference. Of course Hardcore Killah getting involved in Slim matches is expected, but Phenomenal E refused to see his partner get beat down by the Gangstas. In the end it was E being there for support that gave Excess the win. Duberry had Slim locked in with Excess Force which of course saw Killah try to save the submission, but he was cut off by Phenomenal E. With no help coming Slim tapped. All is well right? You would think so, but afterwards Duberry gave E a public verbal lashing for being at ringside! Talk about gratitude! Next two men to lock up were two of our most talked about talents. Of course the Amazing One Jacob Jett is a top dog around here, but Frankie Dee is on his way up as anyone with eyes can see. It was a back and forth contest with neither man getting a clear cut advantage until WHAM! Dee was able completely out of no where, to nail Jett with a spinning Shinanju kick! It was to bad for Dee Angel that the kick's momentum sent Jett through the middle rope to the floor. Dee followed up with a textbook plancha and was able to remain on the offensive for a good while. It was to no avail though. After a solid backcracker Jett with one leap, jumped to the top turnbuckles coming of with an Emergency Landing for the three count. The match that stole the show. Death Monkey defended his newly won title, the Super X, against another man already wearing gold one half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal E. It was a nice back and forth contest with E holding his own against Death Monkey which surprised some, not me though as E is.. well... Phenomenal. In the end though Monkey was able to roll out of the way from the Tumbleweed Legdrop before scaling the top rope and coming off with his own Tumbling Monkey. In a feud that makes no sense whatsoever, Whippy the Clown has taken it upon himself to attack Barry Kingman when he was down... and man has Kingman been down. Losing match after match the defeats have forced Barry to lose it, snap if you will. That said during this match Kingman seemed focused on not losing his cool. It was almost the No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman of old. Almost. As Barry tried his darnest to make it a straight up one on one contest of will and fighting knowledge, Whippy was always there to bend the rules alittle with a hair or tight pull, refusing to break in the turnbuckles, just the little things that used to anger Kingman so much way back when. Then out of no where Kingman slapped on the Black Out. Whippy was losing his oxygen quickly it looked like the clown was out of gags, suddenly Whippy reaching into his trunks pulling out something really odd.... a white rubber mask?... don't ask me all I know is Whippy quickly rolled his legs up and out gaining a leverage over Kingman who continued to squeeze with his patient maneuver. Whippy in one motion threw the mask (backwards) over the head of Kingman forcing him to break the hold. As Kingman was stunned and blinded Whippy quickly nailed a Joke's On You for the victory. After the match, Whippy sitting in the middle of the ring began laughing. It started slow and then built up until his shoulders were literally rolling. Kingman still out of it not understanding what happen finally began to pull at the blue colored hair coming out of the mask until the mask was straightened. With the retarded looking mask still on Kingmans neck snapped to attention, and began watching Whippy sitting there laughing... then.. Kingman began laughing himself!!! In that squeaky almost scary laughter that had accompanied previous meltdowns. What does it mean? No idea. The Main Event once again saw a defense of the 4C Championship by our champion the East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali. This round was another Last Man Standing match against a man this time who actually can stand blow for blow with our big O.G. They brawled everywhere and used everything INCLUDING a kitchen sink. Ali strategy was simple and obvious, get the big drunk winded by forcing him to stand on his own two feet without passing out. Don't get me wrong Fraser actually did OK as he too was in his element in a no holds barred contest, he is after all a former 4C Hardcore Champion. In a humorous moment, Ali smashed a beer bottle over Fraser head that forced Brett to his knees and blood to run down the middle of his face, over his nose, dripping off of his chin. You would think Fraser would be in quite amount of pain and anguish, but all he seemed to care about and he screamed this at the top of his lungs was "WASTE! YOU WASTED! BEER TO WASTE! HOW DARE YOU!" which actually gave Fraser some adrenaline as he would go on to take control of the match... for about a forty five seconds. Other then that it was sort of a squash match for a champion which he ended with a G.B.H. Driver off of a stage missing the table they were suppose to go through and just landed on the concrete. After the three count paramedics attended to Fraser. When he got to the back he was given a Molson and he seemed fine. Alright guys it is almost time! So if you would go ahead and click the following link we will send you straight to drawings for the Gauntlet Games! [url]www.charismacombat.ca[/url] (Or instead of that I will just send you the results with my magical voodoo ninja wizard powers... SUPERALAFRAKAZAM!)[/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]MASTER OF PUPPETS: THE GAUNTLET GAMES #1 Eric Blackley vs #2 Primus Allen WINNER OF MATCH 1 vs the man who drew #3 TJ Sweet WINNER OF MATCH 2 vs the man who drew #4 The Graduate Chris Flynn WINNER OF MATCH 3 vs the man who drew #5 Lightning Lomas WINNER OF MATCH 4 vs the man who drew #6 Canadian Crusher WINNER OF MATCH 5 vs the man who drew #7 Jason Thunder WINNER OF MATCH 6 vs the man who drew #8 Too Hot WINNER OF MATCH 7 vs the man who drew #9 Hardcore Killah WINNER OF MATCH 8 vs the man who drew #10 Canadian Dragon WINNER OF MATCH 9 vs the man who drew #11 Slim V WINNER OF MATCH 10 vs the man who drew #12 Brett Fraser WINNER OF MATCH 11 vs the man who drew #13 Davis Wayne Newton WINNER OF MATCH 12 vs the man who drew #14 One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Duberry Excess WINNER OF MATCH 13 vs the man who drew #15 Frankie Dee WINNER OF MATCH 14 vs the man who drew #16 One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal E WINNER OF MATCH 15 vs the man who drew #17 4C Super X Champion and the 4C Hardcore Champion Death Monkey WINNER OF MATCH 16 vs the man who drew #18 No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman WINNER OF MATCH 17 vs the man who drew #19 Whippy the Clown WINNER OF MATCH 18 vs the man who drew #20 The Amazing Jacob Jett 4C CHAMPIONSHIP: WINNER OF MATCH 19 vs the man who drew #21 4C Champion East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Hey - why hasn't this got 4C in the title? I almost missed it! Anyway, I'm enjoying your blog style match ups - they allow you to describe what's happening in matches as well as a few personal opinions and new from round the world. Much better than what i was trying with my 4C diary that might never see the light of day (escpecially now you've also brought in Primus Allen!). The only thing I'd like to know is - how the hell did Brett Fraser get his title shot? Is there a funny rule about if you lose enough matches in the row the new booker will take sympathy on you? You must have made him promise that he didn't injure your champ. So, you want predictions? Here goes: Allen Allen Allen Allen Crusher (I was going to say Allen for another 4 matches, but couldn't bring myself to it) Crusher Hot Hot Dragon Slim Slim DWN DWN Dee E Monkey Monkey Whippy Whippy Ali So, how wrong am I?

Welcome eayragt!!!! The reason it doesn't have 4C in the title because 1) I figured Underground was sort of a give away with 4C being the "underground alternative" and second I consider it just a title to the diary. SORRY if it hasn't gotten you around these parts sooner! As for Fraser getting a title shot... umm.... because all the other Main Eventers and Upper Midcarders were already advance booked? :p Also though with Fraser having like a B+ in Hardcore and Ali a B- they are my two toughest SOB'z and they hadn't fought yet. Just was curious about the grade they could bring out of each other in that type of atmosphere. Thanks for the predictions! I was kinda afraid I wouldn't get any due to it being such a gimmicked match BUT just played the card and to answer you question going on the victors you chose you went 12-8! :D

MASTER OF PUPPETS: THE GAUNTLET GAMES #1 Eric Blackley vs #[B]2 Primus Allen[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 1 vs the man who drew #3 TJ Sweet [B]Allen[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 2 vs the man who drew #4 The Graduate Chris Flynn [B]Allen[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 3 vs the man who drew #5 Lightning Lomas [B]Allen [/B] WINNER OF MATCH 4 vs the man who drew #6 Canadian Crusher [B]Crusher[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 5 vs the man who drew #7 Jason Thunder [B]Crusher[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 6 vs the man who drew #8 Too Hot [B]Crusher[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 7 vs the man who drew #9 Hardcore Killah [B]Killah[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 8 vs the man who drew #10 Canadian Dragon [B]Dragon[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 9 vs the man who drew #11 Slim V [B]Dragon[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 10 vs the man who drew #12 Brett Fraser [B]Fraser[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 11 vs the man who drew #13 Davis Wayne Newton [B]Fraser[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 12 vs the man who drew #14 One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Duberry Excess [B]Fraser[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 13 vs the man who drew #15 [B]Frankie Dee[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 14 vs the man who drew #16 One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal E [B]Dee[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 15 vs the man who drew #17 4C Super X Champion and the 4C Hardcore Champion [B]Death Monkey[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 16 vs the man who drew #18 No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman [B]Monkey[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 17 vs the man who drew #19 Whippy the Clown [B]Monkey[/B] WINNER OF MATCH 18 vs the man who drew #20 The Amazing [B]Jacob Jett[/B] 4C CHAMPIONSHIP: WINNER OF MATCH 19 vs the man who drew #21 4C Champion East Side Assassin [B]Sayeed Ali[/B]

[QUOTE=maskedpropaganda;459197]Thanks for the predictions! I was kinda afraid I wouldn't get any due to it being such a gimmicked match BUT just played the card and to answer you question going on the victors you chose you went 12-8! :D[/QUOTE] 12-8? I'm happy with that, as there's a less than 50% chance of getting each match correct! Well, apart from the first Primus Allen match, which he's winning.

[I]First off I have to say that this is one of most original concepts I've seen, I just hope the results pay off for you.[/I] MASTER OF PUPPETS: THE GAUNTLET GAMES Eric Blackley vs [B]#2 Primus Allen[/B] [I]Primus squash [/I] [B]Primus Allen[/B] vs TJ Sweet [I]Primus Squash #2[/I] [B]Primus Allen[/B] vs The Graduate Chris Flynn [I]Primus squash #3[/I] [B]Primus Allen[/B] vs Lightning Lomas [I]Another Primus Squash[/I] [B]Primus Allen[/B] vs Canadian Crusher [I]Primus first real test but he comes through with the victory, however this match takes more out of him that the first four combined[/I] [B]Primus Allen[/B] vs Jason Thunder [I]Thunder ends Allen's streak with a surprise roll-up [/I] Jason Thunder vs [B]Too Hot[/B] [I]A peed off Allen gets immediate revenge, killing Thunder with a power-move and then leaving him as easy pickings for Too Hot[/I] [B]Too Hot[/B] vs Hardcore Killah [I]Killah comes out all guns blazing but soon runs out of gas[/I] [B]Too Hot[/B] vs Canadian Dragon [I]Probably the closest run contest of all the matches so far, but Too Hot sneaks by with a flash pin[/I] [B]Too Hot[/B] vs Slim V [I]Too Hot's streak comes to a crashing halt, as Slim V takes advantage of the fact that Hot is getting worn down[/I] Slim V vs [B]Brett Fraser[/B] [I]Shortish hardcore brawl that Fraser comes out on the top of [/I] Brett Fraser vs [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] [I]Fraser used up all his energy and Slim V and Newton simply takes advantage of that fact[/I] [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs Duberry Excess [I]Newton will be feeling it and he'll get past Bluberry Excess[/I] [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs 15 Frankie Dee [I]Frankie Dee will give Newton a tough time, but the man with three names still makes it to the next round[/I] [B]Davis Wayne Newton[/B] vs Phenomenal E [I]Another tough match for DWN, but he gets wins over both of the tag champs, could we be seeing a cinderella story here ?[/I] Davis Wayne Newton vs [B]Death Monkey[/B] [I]Double champion Death Monkey will be a match too far for Newton[/I] [B]Death Monkey[/B] vs No Gimmicks Needed Barry Kingman [I]Kingman will once again fail miserably at trying to use underhanded tactics[/I] Death Monkey vs [B]Whippy the Clown[/B] [I]Some other clown like figure interferes in the match and Whippy gets the victory. [/I] Whippy the Clown vs [B]The Amazing Jacob Jett[/B] [I]More shenanighans as this clown like figure tries to intefere again, but Jett manages to find a way to progress to the final match[/I] 4C CHAMPIONSHIP: Jacob Jett vs [B]4C Champion East Side Assassin Sayeed Ali[/B] [I]Jett tries his best, but Ali will still retain, possisbly via some form of inteference[/I]

[I][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Presents...[/CENTER][/SIZE][/I] [FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][U][SIZE="7"]Master of Puppets: The Gauntlet Games[/SIZE][/U][/FONT] [I][SIZE="3"]held at Twin Elm Park with 1,000 in Attendance SELLOUT[/SIZE][/CENTER][/I] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Primus Allen defeated Eric Blackley by pinfall with a Running Powerslam[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Primus Allen defeated TJ Sweet by pinfall with a Running Powerslam[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Primus Allen defeated The Graduate Chris Flynn by pinfall with a Running Powerslam[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Primus Allen defeated Lightning Lomas by pinfall with a Running Powerslam[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Primus Allen defeated Canadian Crusher by pinfall with a Running Powerslam[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Primus Allen defeated Jason Thunder by pinfall with a Running Powerslam[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Primus Allen defeated Too Hot by pinfall with a Running Powerslam[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Primus Allen defeated Hardcore Killah by pinfall with a Running Powerslam[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Canadian Dragon defeated Primus Allen by pinfall with a Northern Neckbreaker[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Slim V defeated Canadian Dragon by pinfall with a Inside Drive-By[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Slim V defeated Brett Fraser by pinfall with a Inside Drive-By[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Davis Wayne Newton defeated Slim V by submission with a STF[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Davis Wayne Newton defeated Duberry Excess by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Frankie Dee defeated Davis Wayne Newton by pinfall after a Shinanju Kick[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Frankie Dee defeated Phenomenal E by pinfall with a Shinanju Kick[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Death Monkey defeated Frankie Dee by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Death Monkey defeated Snarf the Clown by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Death Monkey defeated Whippy the Clown by pinfall with a Tumbling Monkey[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Amazing Jacob Jett defeated Death Monkey by pinfall with an Emergency Landing[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Amazing Jacob Jett defeated Sayeed Ali by pinfall with an Emergency Landing to become the 4C Champion!!![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][SIZE="7"][U]Show Rating[/U][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

[COLOR="Red"][CENTER][SIZE="5"][I][FONT="Arial Black"]THE WAYS OF THE FOURCE!!!![/FONT][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][CENTER][I][FONT="Arial Black"]The Only Internet Blog Hosted By The Voice of The 4C![/FONT][/I][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]Huh???? HUH!!!!!!!!! .... I.... said... HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatcha think of THAT? Tell me where else you can find THAT! NOWHERE THATS WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only at the 4! There is so much to talk about this ~the Ways of the 4ce~ is gonna have to be split in 2 2 parts. (2+2=4. a math teacher taught me that) ALRIGHT! I just want to talk about the Gauntlet so we are gonna change our pace and recap first just because I CAN! I AM THE ONE TYPING IT! We do it my way! ... Sorry I am sort of attitudinal (I know that is not a word, but it is now cause I typed it!). Maybe I should be mad that Jett has had a little change of heart or whatever you wish to call it I don't care... but those d@mn gangstas had "jacked-up" (I am told by Slim that that is "hood" for hijacked?) my beloved 4 long enough! Sure I know Thug Life are no longer the tag champions having been unable to pull them off of Phenomenal Excess, but they still have run roughshod everywhere. Now Jett has some "home-boys" to even the odds!!!!!! .... You people have no idea what I am talking about do you??? Well then I suggest you go over to our webstore and buy the freakin' DVD, so I am not just babbling to those not in the know! I'll wait....................... Alright, if ya still reading you better have been apart of 1,000 screaming Fournicators there with us! So I can continue without giving away spoilers, we have a new stable around these parts! They call themselves the 3 or Triad or don't call them anything and just put up ya three fingers WHATEVER and they are just... the most bestest thing ever! Tell me whats hotter????? NOTHING THATS WHAT!!! (Sorry it's the attitude again. Jett is rubbing off on me!) We will start with the new guy Nelson Alexander Callum. This young kid has all the right stuff to become great one day! Coming over from our new friends Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling, the kid decided to stay full time! Good for us! He is virtually unknown now, but being the investigatory journalist that I am I tried my best to find out what I can! This what I found out, ... he was trained by the combo of JD Morgan, & Alex Braun. It was here that Morgan took him under his wing, though you can see shades of the Iceman in some of his punches! I don't think the kid has much to worry about as he gets his face wet in a tag team.. his partner?... THE HOTTEST THING GOING TODAY!!! DAVIS WAYNE NEWTON!!!! Now this kid has future legend written all over him (as if ya didn't know it already!), and last but not least, the leader, the man, the Amazing One, THE 4C CHAMPION, now DEMANDING to go by his three names, Triple J, THE AMAZING JACOB JAMES JETT!!!! I think its about time to send the Gangsta's back to Cell Block 4! Alright, Alright I am going backwards! We ended the freakin' supercard with the formation of the 3 and I just can't stop talking about it. Let me catch my breath by hitting the enter key a couple times, and we will start again. Alright well we started with.. Dominance. Giving a grand showing at Final Fight winning a battle royal, a lot of eyes were on our new big man to see how he followed it up. How did he do? He bulldozed through 8 men straight that's how he did! He power slammed one after another. Blackley was the first victim to feel the power of Primus as he was hosted up on the big man's shoulders within seconds! Do I really have to go through em all? ALRIGHT! Well TJ Sweet came next followed by Chris Flynn, and then one half of of the the tag team Thunder & Lightning Lightning Lomas. None of these three really had any offense whatsoever as they had fallen to Primus rather quickly. Next came our resident big man who from what I have heard is rather angered that Primus has taken the 4 by storm leaving him in the clouds.. all but forgotten by those. You know those... THOSE! Yeah... them... Crusher showed his anger finally able to back Primus with some hard shots. He never seemed to be on the verge of victory, but this was the first time in the Gauntlet that Primus Allen had shown any weakness whatsoever. After a running shoulder block by Crusher that didn't phase the big man, he tried again. On the third try as if Crusher was a pillow, Primus dropped his shoulder sending Crusher exactly where he didn't want to be. Another Running Powerslam later and it was on to the next unlucky b@stard. The next two up were the still surviving members of the teams Too Sweet & Thunder & Lightning. A combination of fatigue of Primus and determination to revenge their fallen teammates, both Thunder & Too Hot were able to stagger Primus with at least a few punches and kicks. Too Hot especially though Thunder got in a few shots before getting pulverized by a Powerslam. Too Hot though was the first man so far to knock the giant off his feet! How did he do this? By "accidentally" tripping the ref Gordy, and then pushing Primus over the on all fours referee Three Stooges style. STILL the big man was down and the crazy raver wasted no time climbing the turnbuckles. Hot patiently waited for Primus to rise, as he did so Hot then quickly came off with a Heat Seeking Missle!.... That Primus just shrugged away sending Hot hard into the mat. Primus picked him up and Powerslammed him into next Friday. ... NOW Primus had a problem. You see the next guy came out. Except it wasn't just one guy. Hardcore didn't come out alone as if he ever does, with Slim was right by his side. Well that is not really true as Slim rushed the ring and attacked Primus as Hardcore went ahead and set up a table. Primus breathing hard grabbed Slim by the head and neck and threw him back over the top rope as if the thug was nothing. Allen walked to the middle of the ring and put his hands on his knees catching his wind as Slim and Killah each with a chair in his hand circled the ring. Thug Life rushed Primus, I honestly thought now the big guy was done. I mean come on Thug Life was about to give him an Inside Drive-By (this is the term used for the thugs for there double team maneuver of rushing there opponent and slamming a person head inside a pair of steel chairs)!! Killah and Slim rushed the ring chairs in hand as Primus stood right in the middle looking back and forth at his incoming attackers. Primus Allen was ready.... maybe to ready. Primus nailed the chair that Slim was holding with a hard forearm sending the chair back into Slim's entire upper torso, which in turn sent Slim falling through the ropes to the concrete once again. Primus then quickly turned around and gave a big boot to the chair that was held by the Hardcore Killah. The rather large foot slammed into the chair. The chair slammed into the top of Hardcore Killah's head. The shot to the top of Hardcore Killah's head sent his head into his neck. His neck then proceeded to snap. Killah entire body went limp and fell to the mat. Primus instead of picking up Killah and driving him into the mat maybe breaking his spine as well, covered the limp body of Killah for a three count and awaited his next victim as Killah was carried out on a stretcher. The next "victim" turned out to be the masked man from Kamaloops Canadian Dragon. Dragon ran circles around Primus sticking to speed and top rope maneuvers. Numerous missile dropkicks was able to fall the big man and he was kept down by combinations of snap legdrops and varied springboard presses. Dragon then scaled the top and await the big man to shake the cobwebs and stand. As he did so Dragon came off with his flipping Northern Neckbreaker! Gordy hand came down three times just as Allen kicked out, making Canadian Dragon the man who will go down in history as the first man to pin the monster Primus. [CENTER][B]AND THAT WAS THE DOMINANCE OF PRIMUS ALLEN!!!!![/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[I][CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"] (continued on page 2)[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]Canadian Dragon next opponent was a returning Slim V. For the first time in recent memory whether the match was a singles or tag contest, it was the first time that Slim had been seen without Killah at his side. Slim did seem alittle distracted actually having to go at it alone for once, but he was violent and hardcore as ever. Dragon was able to overcome this simply with a classic armdrag that sent Slim hard to the concrete floor. Here is where a chair shot to the back of Dragon would save V giving him enough time to shake off the pain that was pulsating his body. Dragon was on the offense the entire time after that. Dragon did his little flipping moves that we frankly already seen once on Primus. Then the fans went NUTS! Nuts as in loud, though I thought at first they went nuts as in crazy when I thought they had been applauding Dragons signature flipping saults and presses. They weren't! The 4 was applauding the return of a 40 year old man who's neck they had seen nearly decapitated earlier in the evening!

A double thug beatdown on the masked Dragon. A Inside Drive-By after and Slim V accompanied by a broken necked Hardcore Killah were now Lord of the Gauntlet. The next man down to the ring was gonna have to deal with two pissed off Gangsta's. The man who has no fear in doing just that? The Brawler Brett Fraser... I said he didn't fear it, I didn't say he really had any chance of being successful. The big drunk moose tracker (I am guessing that is what Fraser used to do for employment before wrestling? It seems to fit. It would at least explain our moose overpopulation problem.) did his best though and actually smartly though it was probably viciousness and not intelligence, went straight for the injured Killah. V was able to save his injured partner in crime from the assault by continually slamming a chair into Fraser's knee. Killah gathered himself, picked up the chair he had dropped and the two nailed Fraser with an Inside-Drive By. Wasting no time the next opponent rushed the ring. An odd action choice, but considering that Thug Life were still taking turns slamming Fraser with chair shots simply due to hatred their attention was diverted. Not to mention of course that Davis Wayne Newton knew he had back up on the way. DWN hit Thug Life going back and forth between the two with forearms. The thugs defending themselves by swinging there chairs at DWN, however DWN reading this quickly rolled into the ring. The chairs slammed into each other sending vibrations down, which forced Killah and Slim to drop the weapons. Davis Wayne Newton followed this up quickly propelling his body over the top rope downing both members of Thug Life. It soon after though that the numbers game finally caught up with DWN and Thug Life was once again on the attack. At this moment a man unknown at the time rushed the ring saving the two on one. Of course we now know and figured out after about a minute that it was the youngster Nelson Alexander Callum. What happen next was pretty sick, as Nelson Alexander Callum nailed his flipping piledriver he calls the Permanent Vacation, on the concrete, onto the broken neck of Hardcore Killah! With Killah completely out of the contest DWN & NAC double teamed Slim V. In the end Davis Wayne Newton was stretching Slim in an STF as Nelson Alexander Callum planted kicks into the exposed torso of Slim. Not being able to take any more Slim gave in. As the contest had concluded the stretcher bearers were once again brought out for Killah as well as Slim. They were accompanied by Security who also forced the unknown man (Nelson Alexander Callum) off the grounds, though he would of course return later on in the evening. The new Lord of the Gauntlet Davis Wayne Newton was not allowed to breath though as the first test of his reign in the ring was One Half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Duberry Excess. This was a solidly different contest from what the Gauntlet has provided so far. Far different from the Dominance of Primus, the high flying of Dragon, or the tactics of Thug Life. This was a back and forth matchup against two men who were accustomed to working the ring. It consisted of reversals, throws and each man trying to persuade limbs of there opponents to bend in ways they were not suppose to. In the end Duberry got caught like many others in that perfected Fisherman's Suplex of Newton's for the pinfall. Newton next test turned out to be no push over. It was Dee Angel! Frankie Dee came out and quickly showed that Newton time in the ring was in trouble. Newton and Dee pushed each other to the limits going back and forth similarly to the Excess encounter with Newton. Unlike the Newton/Excess matchup this was done much faster and seemed more polished. The match ended with a similar ending to their cage match at Cage Rage, with Dee coming off with one of his patented Shinanju kicks as he twisted his body coming off the top rope. A pinfall occurred with Dee hooking both the legs making sure Newton was down. First up for Dee Angel was the other half of the 4C Tag Team Champions Phenomenal E. I expected a lot from this one, but I was sadly disappointed. It seemed watered down some how after all the great contests we had already witnessed. I am not passing any blame at all of course. E showed some offense right from the start backing down Dee. Dee would come back quickly though with a go behind that turned into a Dragon Suplex. Dee may have gotten the pin right there if E's feet didn't get tangled in the ropes. A standing Shinanju kick out of nowhere a few minutes later and it was all she wrote. Dee looked prepared and ready. He has shown skill and determination so far without much weakness against established men. Could it be his night? If there was a time for Dee Angel to pray it was now. Next up in the Gauntlet the 4C Hardcore Champion. The 4C Super X Champion. The toughest damn monkey on this planet! Death Monkey has quickly become one of our best and over performers. Not to mention the only man who thinks meeting Sayeed Ali in a dark alley would be a good thing. With stiff strikes Monkey quickly made evident that Dee had a ways to go before he could consider himself in his league. Out of desperation Dee threw a Shinanju kick at Monkey, but Monkey ducked giving a forearm into the nethereigons of Dee as his spun. Monkey quickly lifted with his arm sending Dee onto his back into a standing torture rack backbreaker. After wrenching this for a while as Dee screamed in anguish, Monkey flipped Dee over his head into a falling knee gutbuster. Monkey in one jump landed on the top turnbuckles, and in another flew off the top nailing Dee with a Tumbling Monkey. First challenger of Monkey's new throne was Barry Kingman. Except it wasn't Barry Kingman. You all remember Whippy throwing that white blank faced Micheal Myers style mask over his head right? Well Kingman it seemed took a magic maker and roughly drew a clown face on it. I was later told that he now wants to be called Snarf. Yes you read that right. No Gimmicks Needed now wears a white rubber mask with a clown face drawn on with magic marker and calls himself Snarf. I just shook my head and breathed really hard in disbelief once again as I write this, but I don't know how you express that in typed words. The match itself started with locks and counter locks letting no one forget that under the ridiculous clown mask and furry monkey mask were two very schooled wrestlers. Soon though Kingman.. I mean Snarf started with his now usual tricks of underhanded tactics. You know the stuff we have seen from Snarf in the past six months like tight grabs and pulling the ref in between himself and his opponent. Monkey regained control after a hard side kick to the throat downing Snarf. Monkey remained in control until Whippy made his presents known by walking half way down the ramp toward the ring. Expecting Whippy to attack Monkey quickly switched targets focusing on him. Snarf taking advantage rolled Monkey up from behind with two fist full of tights. Gordy our trustworthy referee at the two count spotted this infraction and stopped the pinfall count. Monkey rolled through and when he rose the anger could be seen beneath the hood. Monkey tore into Snarf with a fury indescribable. After numerous solid strikes, power throws, and a Tumbling Monkey during which Death Monkey eyes never left Whippy, we had our winner. As soon as the ref hand hit the mat for a three count Monkey was sliding under the bottom rope to get at his next opponent one he has come to know pretty well here in the 4. Whippy met him halfway and the two began to brawl. Of course you should know who got the better of a brawl between Death Monkey & Whippy the Clown right? I guess Monkey is tired of taking on Whippy or maybe he just doesn't like clowns because he must of been trying to break his spine. First he caught Whippy with a belly to back throw into the side guard rail that looked brutal, then he picked him him and powerbombed him on the guard rail forcing Whippy to bend in a very disturbing manner. I never thought I would say "thank God for Snarf" ever, but good ole' Barry had gotten up and.. well at least he attempted to intervene. The Snarf threat to Monkey didn't last to long though as a... really hard... running Clothesline from Hell downed Snarf and he would not be seen again. Monkey would bring Whippy back into the ring and go to work. I believe the rough way Whippy was treated on the outside was very effective as his defense continued to be negligible. Our third Tumbling Monkey of the evening and our duel champion continued on... and we were down to three. A new era of Canadian Charisma Championship Combat has begun and if ever asked when it started, you should explain how it began right here. The Amazing One Jacob Jett was next. The eventual winner and new 4C Champion. The leader of the faction calling themselves the Triad or simply 3, they are the hottest thing going in wrestling today! The match was a very fine contest. Remember that Monkey had been through a good bit already though, and we are talking about The Amazing Jacob... come on guys say it with me... JACOB JAMES JETT! Triple J was simply destined, and the confidence in his eyes never left even when Monkey was bruising his sternum with a two straight shining wizards. I believe the end really came when Monkey was caught on the top rope getting ready for another Tumbling Monkey, Jett kipped up kinda playing chicken alittle bit maybe, grabbed Monkey turning it into a brainbuster from the top. That looked rough. Monkey didn't seem to move as well after that. He was definitely unable to move out of the way from that Emergency Landing that came later giving Jett the win over the great Monkey! Monkey did scream out an offensive word due to disappointment with his defeat afterward however. And then it was The Last. the last battle, the last man standing, the last hoorah.... it was the last d@mn match and my fingers hurt from all this typing YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKY I LOVE YA! Seriously though, the Gauntlet was excellent and I can't wait till next year! Our Champion came out ready to injure someone. He dropped the strap at the entrance way and bumrushed the ring where an Amazing One awaited. Jett would of probably been smarter to retreat instead of awaiting though. Ali tore in Jett with vicious power moves at would make the toughest man wince. I guess that is not true as Ali wasn't wincing and he is the toughest man I know. Anyway, soon Jett looked out after a running powerbomb over the top rope through the timekeepers table. Yeah, ouch was my thinking as well. With a victim down the Assassin is at his best, punishment and pain is a practice he takes much pleasure in. So much so that he invites friends! Yep here came Slim V and the broken and battered Hardcore Killah to join in on the fun. This time though they were followed as before Thug Life could reach Jett they were jumped from behind by Davis Wayne Newton & Nelson Alexander Callum. Ali tried to rectify the situation hopping to the floor. Newton & Callum met Ali with a double super kick that staggered the big man. Ali tried to shake it off but the second pair of perfectly laid super side kicks knocked the O.G. off his feet. DWN & NAC picked up Ali and rolled him back into the ring before continuing there attack on Thug Life. Jett coming too now quickly scaled the turnbuckles and won the 4C Championship with an Emergency Landing! Afterward as the street thugs licked there wounds and new force ruled the 4 and they were called the 3. The three men Nelson Alexander Callum, Davis Wayne Newton, and Jacob James Jett stood in the middle of the ring holding up three fingers. So what did you guys think? I will repeat the first line once again HUH? HUH? HUH!!!! Don't forget to let us know highly you think of us because we have large ego's to placate. What about the hottest stable going today? The Triad (writer shoots his arms into the air sticking out three fingers and goes WOOOOOOO) don't forget to let us know how you feel about them! One more thing about the card that needs to be mentioned is a little incident that happened afterwards. A fist fight between Slim V and Frankie Dee had to be broken up before it got real serious. It seemed Frankie Dee was spreading rumors about Slim V wearing his pants so low. Apparently the origin of this fashionable way to wear britches came from well.. prison "b!tches" in jail showing off their "goods" so did this mean that Slim was .. well Slim took offense to that. Winners gave Frankie a Stern Warning, and he said he would try to watch his mouth in the future. News from the Coastal Zone as they have just sign on our very own new 4C Champion The Amazing One! They picked up a winner there! Also Whippy the Clown has finished his 3 match agreement with them losing a C rated match to Marc Speed, followed by a second loss to Insane Machine also ranked a C, and lastly a D rated tag match as Whippy and his partner Flying Jimmy Fox lost to Rich and Famous (High Roller Jackpot Jordan & Hollywood Jake Idol). And lastly before we leave you, a one thing that must be mentioned coming from Japan. Many might not know this as he is beloved for his toughness and fighting ability, but Death Monkey is also an accomplished Disco Dancer... apparently. It seems that he originally strained his knee in a B rated sixman match at the World Level, with partners Great Hisato and Karufuji lossing to Magnum KOBE, KOKI Ishibashi, & Dark EAGLE. Apparently he just COULDN'T MISS his chance at the Sekgata Sanshiro Invitational Disco Dancing Competition where he came down with Twisted Disco Knee and will be out for 23 more days missing our next supercard Wrestling Showcase. Speaking of that we will leave you now with the Wrestling Showcase entire card lineup. Hope this finds you all well![/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]WRESTLING SHOWCASE Canadian Crusher vs The Graduate Chris Flynn TJ Sweet vs Jason Thunder Too Hot vs Lightning Lomas Brett Fraser vs Primus Allen Frankie Dee vs Canadian Dragon Phenomenal Excess vs Clowns'R'Us (Whippy & Snarf) The Triad (Jacob James Jett, Davis Wayne Newton, Nelson Alexander Callum vs Original Gangsta's (Sayeed Ali, Slim V, Hardcore Killah)[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

That Guantlet was very cool! I also like the write up post show, as it truely goes above and beyond what a match write up could do. [B]Canadian Crusher[/B] vs The Graduate Chris Flynn [B]TJ Sweet[/B] vs Jason Thunder [B]Too Hot[/B] vs Lightning Lomas Brett Fraser vs [B]Primus Allen[/B] [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs Canadian Dragon Phenomenal Excess vs [B]Clowns'R'Us[/B] (Whippy & Snarf) [B]The Triad[/B] (Jacob James Jett, Davis Wayne Newton, Nelson Alexander Callum vs Original Gangsta's (Sayeed Ali, Slim V, Hardcore Killah)

[B]Canadian Crusher[/B] vs The Graduate Chris Flynn TJ Sweet vs [B]Jason Thunder[/B] Too Hot vs [B]Lightning Lomas[/B] Brett Fraser vs [B]Primus Allen[/B] [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs Canadian Dragon Phenomenal Excess vs [B]Clowns'R'Us (Whippy & Snarf)[/B] [B]The Triad (Jacob James Jett, Davis Wayne Newton, Nelson Alexander Callum [/B]vs Original Gangsta's (Sayeed Ali, Slim V, Hardcore Killah)

[QUOTE=MaxxHexx;462928]That Guantlet was very cool! I also like the write up post show, as it truely goes above and beyond what a match write up could do.[/QUOTE] Appreciations and thanks for taking a gander at the 4! We are glad to have ya Maxx! TO EVERYONE: So no blasting my destruction of the Hardcore Killah render huh? *L* I am not very good at messing with renders as gimp blows my mind. I figured a collared Killah was simple enough to give a go though. Matches are done and the write up will be of course shorter, so if ya wish to predict do so soon. I would like to get another show up tomorrow or the next day at the very latest.

[B]Canadian Crusher[/B] vs The Graduate Chris Flynn [I]Routine squash for Crusher[/I] [B]TJ Sweet[/B] vs Jason Thunder [I]Routine match to remind everyone that Sweet is a midcarder and Thunder is a jobber[/I] [B]Too Hot[/B] vs Lightning Lomas [I]Same thing goes for this match between their too tag partners. [/I] Brett Fraser vs [B]Primus Allen[/B] [I]Primus looked dominant in the Gauntlet, and I expect that to continue here[/I] [B]Frankie Dee[/B] vs Canadian Dragon [I]You seem to be higher on Dee than Dragon[/I] Phenomenal Excess vs [B]Clowns'R'Us (Whippy & Snarf)[/B] [I]New tag champs (and about time too) as the newly formed Clown duo, find a way to steal the titles from Phenomneal Excess[/I] [B]The Triad (Jacob James Jett, Davis Wayne Newton, Nelson Alexander Callum[/B] vs Original Gangsta's (Sayeed Ali, Slim V, Hardcore Killah) [I]I can't see you jobbing out The Triad on their debut as a faction, given the hype you gave them during Terry Smith's last report.[/I]

[SIZE="3"][CENTER][I]Presents...[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE] [SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][U]Wrestling Showcase[/U][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE] [CENTER][I][SIZE="3"]held at Rouyn-Noranda Gardens with 567 in Attendance[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER] [QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Canadian Crusher defeated The Graduate Chris Flynn by pinfall after a Maple Bomb[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER]Jason Thunder defeated TJ Sweet by pinfall with a flash school boy[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER]Too Hot defeated Lightning Lomas by pinfall with a quick cradle [/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][U][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="3"]HARDCORE MATCH[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER]Primus Allen defeated Bret Fraser after a Running Powerslam through a table[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER]Frankie Dee defeated Canadian Dragon by pinfall after a Shinanju Kick[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Clowns'R'Us defeated Phenomenal Excess when Whippy pinned Excess after a Joke's on You to become the 4C Tag Team Champions![/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][CENTER]The Triad defeated Original Gangstas after Jett hit Killah with an Emergency Landing[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/QUOTE] [SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][CENTER][U]Show Rating[/U][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

SHOW RATING: D-

[CENTER][SIZE="7"][B][I][FONT="Arial Narrow"]R.I.P.[/FONT][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="7"][B][I]1968-2008[/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Courier New"]If you haven't heard by now we are sorry to report that a tragic happening accord last night at our event held at Rouyn-Noranda Gardens entitled Wrestling Showcase. During the main event a sixman match has just concluded, and afterwards the partners of Hardcore Killah (Sayeed Ali & Slim V) attacked their teammate in anger due to costing the loss. They did this by preforming a maneuver entitled the "Inside Drive-By" that was a done with partner Slim V, by the deceased with regularity in the past. The maneuver however was usually done by Killah and had remarkably never done by the third member of the stable former champion Sayeed Ali. Ali is extremely stronger and more powerful. This is I am sure was a factor, as was the height disparity meaning that Ali's shot came more down than from the side as it would when done by men similar in stature like Slim & Hardcore. Regardless of the cause of the accident our sympathies go out to all who were fortunate enough to know him in life. ** (if you are underage please make reference to the disclaimer at the bottom of the page now) Well, "shadowy figure in charge guy" isn't letting the death of one of his performers IN THE RING stop him. He went so far as to try to find a replacement in Thug Life in one Omar Brown! Unfortunately, Dog Fyte and the 4's negotiations went south so that leaves simply Slim and Sayeed. Now with the Triad in full force and the Gangsta's down to two it really does seem like a new dawn has arisen here. The time of the 3, the time of Jacob James Jett. Oh, I have to say this also. Recently two of the DeColts brothers contracts became open, and of course trying to shock the world we attempted to contact them. Alex never returned our phone calls, but at least Ricky called us back!.... and told us he was not interested in the least!

The Legend Hooded Kudo has decided to call it a career. What a career! Ranked #12 in the world last year in the Power 100, Kudo is a 2 time former NOTBPW Canadian Champion defeating Jeremy Stone both times, as well as a 3 time former Burning World Champion defeating Yoshinaka Toshusai for the first reign which lasted over two years! The other two came in stunning and incredible victories over Motoichi Arakida and Tadiyuki Kikkawa. Hall of Immortals should be a foregone conclusion in this reporters opinion. I have been informed that the 4 has been scouting numerous talents for a while now. We didn't wish to proceed without being positive they fit with what we are and have the talents to help bring us to where we want to be. We are glad to announce that 2 men have signed on the dotted line! Both men can be found in a more "Golden" location, but to the 4 they are nobodies and will have to prove themselves against much different competition! We welcome the Bronzed God Zeus Maxmillion and Devastation!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You see we need reinforcements because it is time for WORLD WAR 4!!! World War 4 is a standing concept that will take place over the next 4 supercards! Our friends at Coastal Zone, Pittsburgh Steel will each be sending two men to participate, and our new homies at FREEDOM Caribbean and Total Championship will be sending two a piece as well! We begin with Invasion which consists of three 10 man battle royals with the three winners moving on to a three way dance to declare a winner! We then move on to the supercard formerly entitled No Limits. With the death of Killah it has been decided to mark him for immortality! The Aaron Mustafa Annual Invitational Tag Team Tournament! How does that sound?? It will be a regular event for us every year to showcase the great tag teams of the 4 as well as the second battle of this World War 4 concept. Part III is entitled Armageddon Revelations. Here half of the guests will conclude there stays with us in title matches against our beloved champions! And it all ends when the last 4 of our guests will join with 4 of our most polished athletes and will take our annual Best of the Best singles tournament to a whole new level and give new meaning! Imagine a member of another promotion winning our Best of the Best tournament??? IT WOULD BE A TRAVESTY! WE GOTTA DEFEND OUR HOMES!!! TAKE THE HIGH GROUND!!!!! GUARD THE RAMPARTS!! PROTECT THE BOOK!!! (Sorry bout that last one. A.O.D. popped in my head. Army of Darkness... great flick... anyhoot...) Here lets take a look at the 8 total men who will be taking place in World War 4 as well as the great promotions they represent.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And don't forget 4nicators if ya have any questions about this World War 4 thingnamijiger you can always leave a comment here on the Ways of the Fource OR if ya overage and of the female persuasion I will happy to answer any and all questions of personal natures by e-mail which can be done by just clicking my very handsome likeness on top of these blogs. News out of the Big Apple. It seems that NYCW was approached about taking place in World War 4 and we were declined rather rudely. Stomper has now gone out and offered PPA contracts to Davis Wayne Newton, Whippy the Clown, & Primus Allen! Does the man want a war with the 4??? COME WITH IT!!! WE WILL MAKE THAT CLOVERFIELD MONSTER LOOK TAME! Our new friends over at Total Championship Wrestling has heard some good news though as they have raised their prestige enough to claim themselves as a International Company! I am sure some new signings for them will be on the horizon! Alright it is time to give a closer glance at Wrestling Showcase! In our opening contest we saw a quick squash match as the Crusher took out The Graduate with a Maple Bomb. Flynn as made progress and it is noticeable in his maneuvers when he is lucky enough to be able to showcase them. He was unable to do much against the Crusher though. Next contests were the single pairings of two teams. One Half of Thunder & Lightning against one half of Too Sweet. We started with TJ Sweet against Jason Thunder. Sweet did his usual dance moves coming to the ring as well as whenever he successfully preformed offense. It was this that cost him though as Thunder shocked him with a flash school boy for the win. The second contest between the teams pitting Too Hot and Lightning Lomas was quite similar. Too Hot danced to the ring and after each offense maneuver he was able to apply. This angered Lomas more so than Thunder who would just go right back on the attack when Sweet was distracted. Lomas showed his anger by yelling and pushing Too Hot yelling that he better take him seriously. In the end Hot would as Lomas duplicating his partners idea rolled Hot up in a school boy. Hot would however roll through and cradle Lomas for the win. Before this match began Fraser stood in the middle of the ring berating his opponent and the 4 fans with slurring broken words. His point that I could make out was that he was not impressed with Primus showing at the Gauntlet and that if he thought he was so tough then he didn't see why they shouldn't make this a Hardcore Match. That is Fraser's element and of course it forces one to look at this match differently. Your would think so too right? I mean Fraser is a former Hardcore Champion he has credentials in toughness! .. NAH, it didn't matter much. Fraser stood toe to toe with Allen and as expected was the first to fall. After a Running Powerslam through a table Allen was declared the winner. Next up was the second battle between Frankie Dee and the masked man from Kamaloops Canadian Dragon. The two had previously met at our first supercard of the year Wrestlefestapalooza. In that match Dee overcame the Dragon with a Shinanju Kick. This match could of been its exact replica. Canadian Dragon is known to be quite inflexible in his moveset and often does the same limited aerial maneuvers continuously. Due to his mask representing the country we Canadians are quite proud, he does have a vocal fanbase. The ending came the same as the first encounter with Dee taking a victory after a nice Shinanju Kick. The only title match of the night was up next. With Monkey and his disco dancing injury and Jett involved in the Gang Battle Main Event the Tag Team Championship was the only gold available. Phenomenal Excess was on the verge of a six month reign if they were able to win this evening. Their opponents? The new clown duo of Whippy & Snarf calling themselves Clowns'R'Us. Maybe it was just the fact that I can't get over Barry in the hood or the fact that they are clowns making me underestimate them (maybe an intention?), but the effect was obviously working on the tag team champions too. Maybe E was just tired due to his Burning Hammer commitments, but he seemed slow. Duberry was able to work over Whippy for awhile but after a saving tag to Snarf we were able to see that Kingman, excuse me, Snarf was actually superior on the mat. After Snarf had Excess right where he wanted him, Whippy tagged himself in seeking revenge from his earlier beatdown. This ended with a Joke's on You and we surprisingly have NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!... AND THEY ARE CLOWNS!!! WE GOT MONKEY'S AND CLOWNS! The 4 has turned into a d@mn carnival. Main Event time! It was a solid contest between the two group with violence and action throughout. Referee Gordy did not even try to keep a peaceful atmosphere as he let all three men battle in the ring and around the ring without demands of tags. It then quickly became three men single battles that ranged in different parts of the arena and through out the vocal masses. It was an odd assortment of contests as Ali had paired off with Newton, Jett with Slim, and Killah with Callum. It was later that Killah and Callum had made their way into the ring where they continued to wage their war with Killah coming out on top. Killah had a chair in hand and was about to take off Callum's head when the youngster kicked Killah in the gut forcing him to drop the chair. Callum picked up the chair and tossed it back at Killah who's reflex was to catch the object. Callum then planted a perfect superkick into the chair that proceeded to slam back into Killah's head! With Killah down Callum ran across the ring and dove into the bodies of both Sayeed Ali and his partner Davis Wayne Newton who was on the losing end of the battle. Out of nowhere Jacob James Jett having gotten away from Slim scaled the turnbuckles and came off on the prone Killah with an Emergency Landing to score the pinfall. Slim attempted to save the loss but came to late. The Triad exited the ringside area victors. After the match Slim leaned down over his fallen tag partner making sure he was alright. Sayeed chair in hand (he had just beaten back DWN & NAC with the same helpful weapon) then climbed into the ring and crossed his arms in the corner looking at the scene as Slim attempted to help his partner to his feet. Sayeed eyes met Slim's then lower his head in indication of awaiting action. Slim shook his head "No" once before shrugging his shoulders. Right after the shoulder shrug, Slim pushed Killah off his shoulders towards Ali placing him perfectly in between Ali & Slim. Suddenly and out of nowhere Ali & Slim destroyed the already injured previously, and groggy from his defeat earlier this evening Killah with a crippling and career ending Inside Drive-By ending the life of Hardcore Killah here in the 4. [I][B]** (DISCLAIMER: Hey ya kiddies! Uncle Terry here! Don't worry little fella! You favorite Gangster has simply decided to call it a career here in the 4. He had a boo-boo at the Gauntlet Games breaking his neck. This injury is actually really bad, but he will be car jacking your grandma's sedan in no time! So when your car alarm goes off between 2-4AM, don't worry go back nite-nite. It just means its the Killah!)[/B][/I] [/FONT][/SIZE] [QUOTE][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]WORLD WAR 4: The Invasion BATTLE ROYAL 1 Representing FCW Matt Hocking, The Graduate Chris Flynn, Representing CZCW Coastal Dragon, Representing TCW Iceman Clark Alexander, Canadian Dragon, Jason Thunder, Duberry Excess, Frankie Dee, Whippy the Clown, Jacob James Jett BATTLE ROYAL 2 Nelson Alexander Callum, Representing CZCW Mainstream, Representing PSW Marv Statler, Representing TCW Chance Fortune, Slim V, TJ Sweet, Davis Wayne Newton, Phenomenal E, Snarf the Clown, Death Monkey BATTLE ROYAL 3 Representing FCW Bradford Peverell, Representing PSW Dean Waldorf, Lightning Lomas, Primus Allen, Too Hot, Canadian Crusher, Bronzed God Zeus Maxmillion, Brett Fraser, Devastation, Sayeed Ali WINNER OF BATTLE ROYAL 1 vs WINNER OF BATTLE ROYAL 2 vs WINNER: OF BATTLE ROYAL 3[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

You seem pretty keen on your unique gimmick matches, at least you haven't resorted to 'something' on a pole matches yet :D [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]WORLD WAR 4: The Invasion[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3] BATTLE ROYAL 1 Representing FCW Matt Hocking, The Graduate Chris Flynn, Representing CZCW Coastal Dragon, Representing TCW Iceman Clark Alexander, Canadian Dragon, Jason Thunder, Duberry Excess, Frankie Dee, Whippy the Clown, [B]Jacob James Jett [/B] BATTLE ROYAL 2 Nelson Alexander Callum, Representing CZCW Mainstream, Representing PSW Marv Statler, Representing TCW Chance Fortune, Slim V, TJ Sweet, Davis Wayne Newton, Phenomenal E, Snarf the Clown, [B]Death Monkey [/B] BATTLE ROYAL 3 Representing FCW Bradford Peverell, Representing PSW Dean Waldorf, Lightning Lomas, Primus Allen, Too Hot, Canadian Crusher, Bronzed God Zeus Maxmillion, Brett Fraser, Devastation, [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] Jacob Jett 1 vs Hell Monkey 2 vs Sayeed Ali[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]As you've not mentioned that this is for the 4C Championship, I will go for Jett & Ali to cancel each other out and for Monkey to steal the victory, with the double champion earning a future shot at the big belt.[/I]

WORLD WAR 4: The Invasion BATTLE ROYAL 1 Representing FCW Matt Hocking, The Graduate Chris Flynn, Representing CZCW Coastal Dragon, Representing TCW Iceman Clark Alexander, Canadian Dragon, Jason Thunder, Duberry Excess, [B]Frankie Dee,[/B] Whippy the Clown, Jacob James Jett [I]Actually, I don't think Frankie will win, but I'm a HUGE Frankie Dee fan (likely the only one), so I'll go with my heart instead of my head.[/I] BATTLE ROYAL 2 Nelson Alexander Callum, Representing CZCW Mainstream, Representing PSW Marv Statler, Representing TCW [B]Chance Fortune[/B], Slim V, TJ Sweet, Davis Wayne Newton, Phenomenal E, Snarf the Clown, Death Monkey BATTLE ROYAL 3 Representing FCW Bradford Peverell, Representing PSW Dean Waldorf, Lightning Lomas, Primus Allen, Too Hot, Canadian Crusher, Bronzed God Zeus Maxmillion, Brett Fraser, Devastation, [B]Sayeed Ali[/B] WINNER OF BATTLE ROYAL 1 vs WINNER OF BATTLE ROYAL 2 vs WINNER: OF BATTLE ROYAL 3 [I][B]Chance Fortune[/B]; I suspect you MAY have trouble with these guys doing the honors...[/I]

Tiger - Gimmicked matches are the reason to play the 4C! Well in my opinion anyway. The Gauntlet thang I have done with the 4 before and a couple times elsewhere. It was birth in 4C though. WW4 I just thought up sitting in the hospital for like 3 hours. So thats new. There probably is gonna be some point system to it I am now thinking. And NAH it ain't for the gold. Actarus - Played the card and had no problems from Chance. :p

Archived