WMMA vs. MMA

I know this thread has been made before but it was kind of abandoned, so i decided to Re-Create it but instead using Cornellverse vs. Real World I am sort of on vacation right now but i will get back to it in a while While you are waiting, post matchups you would like to see, Contenders for the tournament in each division and what you think of this concept

I think the concept is good, i'll name off five fights i'd like to see in each division. [B]HW[/B]- Cro Cop vs Raul Hughes Randy Couture vs James Foster Fedor vs Fezzik Andrei Arlovski vs Kunimichi Kikuchi Fabrico Werdum vs Lefter Oktay [B]LHW[/B]- Rampage vs John Rivero Wanderlei Silva vs Mike Watson Chuck Liddell vs Zvonimir Asanovic Shogun vs Heji Endo Ricardo Arona vs Tadamasa Yamada [B]MW[/B] - Anderson Silva vs Uwe Maier Dan Henderson vs Andrew Rush Matt Lindland vs Adam White Robbie Lawler vs Juro Fukazawa Kazushi Sakuraba vs Dan Halverson [B]WW[/B] - Matt Hughes vs Jack Humphreys Thiago Alves vs Gabriel Gallego GSP vs Julio Regueiro Karo vs Fumiaki Hayashi Jon Fitch vs Ichisake Miyagi [B]LW[/B] - BJ Penn vs Carlos da Guia JZ Calvacante vs Giovani Silva Takanori Gomi vs Go Yamamoto Gilbert Melendez vs Paulo Roberto Bezerra Sean Sherk vs Sean Morrison

Thanks for the imput, your match-ups are very interesting, as i said though, i can't set them up until im back from vacation:( ive highlighted the ones i really like HW- Cro Cop vs Raul Hughes Randy Couture vs James Foster [B]Fedor Emelianenko vs Hassan Fezzik[/B]~this is a commonly wanted match-up:D [B]Andrei Arlovski vs Kunimichi Kikuchi[/B]~this one i would pay to see Fabrico Werdum vs Lefter Oktay LHW-[B] Quinton Jackson vs John Rivero[/B]~pretty self expanitory:D [B]Wanderlei Silva vs Mike Watson[/B]~KTFO!!! Written all over it!!!:eek: [B] Chuck Liddell vs Zvonimir Asanovic[/B]~no comment:cool: Shogun vs Heji Endo Ricardo Arona vs Tadamasa Yamada MW - [B]Anderson Silva vs Uwe Maier Dan Henderson vs Andrew Rush[/B] Matt Lindland vs Adam White [B] Robbie Lawler vs Juro Fukazawa[/B]~I predict a K.O Ending [B]Kazushi Sakuraba vs Dan Halverson[/B]~technical battle WW - Matt Hughes vs Jack Humphreys [B] Thiago Alves vs Gabriel Gallego[/B]~Again i say, KTFO!!!!:eek: [B]GSP vs Julio Regueiro[/B]~fast paced fight you got there Karo Parisyan vs Fumiaki Hayashi Jon Fitch vs Ichisake Miyagi LW - [B]BJ Penn vs Carlos da Guia[/B]~self explanitory lol:p [B]JZ Calvacante vs Giovani Silva[/B]~would pay to see it [B]Takanori Gomi vs Go Yamamoto[/B]~ HOLY CRAP:D [B]Gilbert Melendez vs Paulo Roberto Bezerra[/B]~Melendez doesn't really impress me that much, just want to see him get his ass kicked:D [B]Sean Sherk vs. Sean Morrison[/B]~Battle for the Takedown, depends on who has better stand-up game

News : Correspondant And Interviewer Announced [CENTER][SIZE="6"]PETECRIMSON00 IS THE NEW POST-FIGHT and PRE-TOURNAMENT INTERVIEWER[/SIZE] [I]We have signed petecrimson00 to a Exclusive Life-Contract with WMMA vs. MMA, more news as we get it!!! :p[/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Hello i am Pete Crimson! I'm here today as the new correspondant for WMMA vs. MMA [/COLOR][/SIZE] I've decided to conduct my first interview with "The Demolition Expert" Raul Hughes [U]Q&A with Raul Hughes[/U] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: Alright lets get started, how does it feel to be a possible opponent for Mirko Cro Cop?[/COLOR] RH: It's pretty awesome, but I'm still gonna knock him out! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Obviously your expecting a KO, how do you think you'll do it?[/COLOR] RH: I can box with the best, I'll just use my fists. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: How did you get the nickname "The Demolition Expert"?[/COLOR] RH: Because i am a wrecking machine, i got 11 KO's in a row to start off my career. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Wow! That's amazing! Being a former boxerthough it came as no surprise to you right?[/COLOR] RH: Not really, I've heard I have nearly, if not, the best punching power in WMMA so I kind of expected it. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: So far in your career, what is your favorite win?[/COLOR] RH: I don't know where people get that I loved my win over Foster, but I have to say Rick Stanley back in February '96, because he is also a great striker. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: So beating legends like Foster & Stanley, what do you think is in your future?[/COLOR] RH: After I beat this Cro Cop fool, I'll become the brand new WMMA vs. MMA Heavyweight World Champion. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Alright Raul it's been great, I hope we can do this again.[/COLOR] RH: Me too, see ya later.[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="4"]Off reccomendation of my boss (UFC-KING), I have decided to take on "The Tower of Power" Tim Boyer as my next interview.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [U]Q&A with Tim Boyer[/U] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: Tim Boyer, so you are fighting Tim Sylvia at the next event?[/COLOR] TB: Yeah, i think it will be a slugfest, but none the less a great fight. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: There's is no doubt about that, you two are both 6'7, "Clash of the Titans" i guess you could call it. But alright, How do you see this fight going?[/COLOR] TB: I see it as me via TKO or KO. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Sylvia can punch with the best, but i think everyone agrees that you are the more dominant leg striker.[/COLOR] TB: Oh i don't know, i was taught as a Pit Fighter, while he is a Kick Boxer so I see us both being well-versed in it. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Alright, you are definately a veteran, what do you think is in your future?[/COLOR] TB: I see me competing for a few more years of course, but once i beat Sylvia, I think I will keep ascending. Beating everyone in my path! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: This has been fun Tim, i hope we can do it again.[/COLOR] TB: (chuckles) Oh don't worry you'll see me after the fight![/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]For my third interview i will be seeing "Mad Dog" Gabriel Gallego[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: It has been rumored you are going to fight Thiago Alves at the first event, how do you feel about that?[/COLOR] GG: I think he would make a great opponent, I have alot of respect for him, he is a great striker, but i think i am ready. [COLOR="darkred"]PC:Who do you think is next in line if you defeat Alves?[/COLOR] GG: There is no IF about it, when i beat Alves I wanna fight GSP! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Good to see confidence, so where did Mad Dog come from?[/COLOR] GG:It came from me destroying the WW division and winning ALPHA-1's title. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: If you could say something to UFC-KING right now what would it be?[/COLOR] GG: I'd say thank you for allowing me to get such a great chance to fight in this promotion, it means alot to me. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Alright message sent, good luck in this fight Gabriel.[/COLOR] GG: Thanks Crimson.[/B][/CENTER]

i have some bad news this dynasty will not be happening because it is going to be quite a lot of work so thankyou rennikkain071 for your help Petecrimson00, i am going to need you for my ALPHA-1 Dynasty that i will start right after vacation again sorry for the bad news

Archived