Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Cage Match for P.R/Messiah Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Leper Messiah Rating: D+ Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Charles Rainier Rating: C- Tag Team Championship: [B]Totally Einstein[/B] vs Natural Storm Rating: D Non Title: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs Nomad Rating: D+ 4CS: M.C Speed vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs The Sensational Singh vs Ultimate Phoenix Rating: C- [B]Primus[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez Rating: D+ Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] Rating: D Joe Benning vs [B]The Great Oxii[/B] Rating: D- [B]Matt Hocking[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Rating: D- Just for the record - I prefer giving comments as well instead of trying to predict grades. You can see how others are viewing the diary a lot more easily with comments than grade predictions - and can get some ideas as perhaps where to go for certain characters from the comments.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
En Ninguna Parte Para Funcionar Cage Match for P.R/Messiah Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B] vs Leper Messiah Rating:C Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Charles Rainier (Unless Rainier's stable comes in and beats Kirk down... Kirk will win) Rating: D Tag Team Championship: [B]Totally Einstein[/B] vs Natural Storm Rating: D Non Title: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Nomad Rating: D+ 4CS: M.C Speed vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] vs The Sensational Singh vs Ultimate Phoenix Rating: D+ Primus vs [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] Rating: D Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] Rating: E+ Joe Benning vs [B]The Great Oxii[/B] Rating: E+ Matt Hocking vs [B]Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B] Rating: D- [COLOR="black"][COLOR="Red"][U][B]((Also... I should get points for making you a Dean Daniels...))[/B][/U][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Next show should be up sometime tomorrow, I was busy doing other stuff on Sunday, so therefore I got behind schedule (I've conceded that each show on average usually takes me about two days to write up) Anyway it looks like adding grades to the predictions, went down about as well as a match between The Great Oxii and Carlos Gonzalez :D So for future events, I wont be doing a predictions contest anymore. That doesn't mean that people can't still do predictions, they can but it'll no longer be a contest and more about the readers giving me an insight into what direction they feel the booking will/should be heading. I have to say that I really appreciate Tommy J for originally bringing up the fact that he doesn't like predicting grades and D-Mack for his insightful post, which really brought home why I want predictions for my diary and it's not so I can give out imaginary Puerto Rican Power merchandise :p:D

En Ninguna Parte Para Funcionar Cage Match for P.R/Messiah Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Leper Messiah Rating:C+ Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Charles Rainier Rating: D+ Tag Team Championship: [B]Totally Einstein[/B] vs Natural Storm Rating: D+ Non Title: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Nomad Rating: D 4CS: [B]M.C Speed[/B] vs Steve Flash vs The Sensational Singh vs Ultimate Phoenix Rating: D+ [B]Primus[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez Rating: D Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]El Hijo Del Zonk[/B] Rating: E+ Joe Benning vs [B]The Great Oxii[/B] Rating: E [B]Matt Hocking[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Rating: D

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;481866]So for future events, I wont be doing a predictions contest anymore. That doesn't mean that people can't still do predictions, they can but it'll no longer be a contest and more about the readers giving me an insight into what direction they feel the booking will/should be heading. [/QUOTE] Noooo, still do the prediction contest! I want a Joe Benning poster to go with my Matt Hocking one! :p

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW En Ninguna Parte Para Funcionar[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday February 28th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 841)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] Sara Silver[/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]The camera shows Wave of Violence mastermind Carl Batch talking to Eddie Howard, of Natural Storm but we can't hear what they're saying[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I would say that's to build some intrigue, but really I can't be that bothered to write the dialogue :p[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]__________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [B]Match #1: The Great Oxii vs Joe Benning[/B] Expectactions for this match was very, very, very (actually infinite very's) low and it was expectedly rubbish. At least it was short though as The Great Oxii squashed 'Regular' Joe Benning in under two minutes with the Ten Ton Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Great Oxii defeated Joe Benning in 1:55 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]The Camera now see's Carl Batch talking to Eddie Howards, Natural Storm tag partner D.C Rayne. Both times the other member wasn't there, what exactly does Batch want with Natural Storm and why is he talking to them separately ? Where's the sound guy ?![/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match #2 : Matt Hocking vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/B] Whilst I wasn't expecting a classic, I was expecting this to surpass the Oxii-Benning crapfest by at least a couple of grades, but this was only marginally better than that. Salvaje Jr was off his game again and he's pretty much 'wrestling' himself out of the company with so many sub-par performances, so he does the job here to Matt Hocking, as the Young American picks up the win with the Shock-Drop (Inverted Tornado DDT) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Matt Hocking defeated Tigre Salvaje Jr in 4:31 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver comes out wearing a silver boob tube, mini-skirt combination to do something really banal, like shooting some T-Shirts into the crowd[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Once again Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome us to the show, they then get into hyping the main event, which by the way is the first ever Cage Match in FCW.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Tonight it'll be FCW history as Puerto Rican Power puts his Puerto Rican Title on the line against the leader of The Messiah's Circus; Leper Messiah in the first ever CAGE MATCH ! In FCW's short History[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I don't know what you're getting to excited about Dane, because your beloved Power has bitten off more than he can chew. Messiah will rip him apart both Physically and Psychologically within those cold walls of steel[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] You would say that, but in my opinion Power has Messiah just where he wants him.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You see that's where you're as foolish as your beloved idol, Messiah wants Power to think that he has him in a bad spot and then he'll crush those dreams, it'll be a thing of beauty when Power is left lying in a heap as Leper Messiah picks him apart piece by piece[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I think you're the only one in this arena, who's drinking Messiah's Kool-Aid tonight, because where I've been sitting. Puerto Rican Power has pretty much destroyed the Messiah's Circus over these past few months to take back his title and he's here to finish the job.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] You may make fun, but Leper Messiah and those who believe in the message of the Messiah's Circus will be the one's left smiling by the end of the night[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: Well Messiah is either a genius as you make out, or someone so desparate he's pretty much signed up for his own funeral. I'm willing to bet that it'll be the latter and then Cueball you can move on to your next 'fad', because by the time Power will be done with Leper Messiah, the Messiah's Circus will be pretty much dead and buried[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Unlike you O'Hara I am not a fickle sychophant, I stick with who I believe and support, through thick and thin.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Yeah sure, can I bring up The 937 Ib Express, The Kings of the Street ?[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [RIGHT][B]________________________________________________[/B][/RIGHT] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Dragon Del Arco Iris vs El Hijo Del Zonk[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Neither Dragon, nor Zonk could be faulted for effort or athletic endeavour but as is the case with when you stick any of our inexperienced luchador's together in the same match, it disintegrates into a spot-fest....all nice spots but with no rhyme or reason as to why they pulled out the move. One good example of this, was when El Hijo Del Zonk missed with the Zonk Bomb, but then got up a few seconds later to take Dragon down with an arm-drag and follow up with a regular senton, as if missing the Zonk Bomb has no effect what so ever, and until they learn how to string a match together the fans are going to keep treating their matches as meaningless exhibions when there not in the ring with an opponent who can 'carry' the match. Not that the fans could really care either way, but Dragon Del Arco picked up a rare win over the tag champion with the Dragon Driver '07, which to give the multi-coloured high-flyer is a pretty impressive finisher (A cross legged belly to belly piledriver) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr defeated El Hijo Del Zonk in 6:17 by pinfall with a Dragón Driver '07. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: 4 Corner Survival : [/B] [B]M.C Speed w/ Carl Batch vs Steve Flash vs [/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Singh and Phoenix started things off with some low-key chain wrestling, Phoenix seemed to come out on top and Singh scrambled across to make the tag into Steve Flash. The two babyface veterans then had a respectful exchange, with neither man really getting much of an advantage until Flash said that he 'wanted' M.C Speed in the ring, Ultimate Phoenix duly obliged but Speed (on the advice of Carl Batch at ringside) wanted no part of Flash and stepped off the apron. At this point The Sensational Singh sneaked into the ring and took Flash down with a chop block, before applying the Singh It Back (Figure Four). However Brett Graveson acknowledged that Singh was not the legal man and ordered him to break the hold and get back to his corner. But all of a sudden with Flash down M.C Speed decided to enter the ring, and he began to target Flash's already damaged right leg.....to set up for the Deadly Heel Hook, but Flash used his veteran instinct to kick Speed off, and then use the momentum to roll through into a flash pin attempt......but Speed countered into the Gang Sign (Cross Arm Breaker) but unfortunately for Speed, Flash was too near the ropes for it to take much effect. As they got back to their feet, Speed looked to keep the advantage but Flash ducked under a roaring elbow from the W.O.V man and then stunned Speed with a Flash Bang. The veteran was too worn down though to make the cover and got the tag into Ultimate Phoenix, but before Phoenix could get his hands on Speed, the W.O.V man tagged out to The Sensational Singh. Singh charged at Phoenix, but the masked man ducked under before taking the flamboyant Indian down with a beautiful arm-drag, Singh then got up only to be taken down with a spinning head-scissors. Singh kicked out of the subsequent pin attemtp, but Phoenix kept up the pressure with a standing shooting star press. That earned Phoenix another two count, and the Masked man was heading up top but he got distracted by The Great Oxii only for Carl Batch to push him off the ropes and causing Phoenix to take a hard bump to the outside, that interference caught the attention of Brett Graveson who threw out both Batch and Oxii from ringside, but that allowed M.C Speed to sneak back into the ring and the W.O.V man nailed The Sensational Singh with a slapjack, before dumping the flamboyant Indian out of the ring. Steve Flash then came in to intervene but he was suddenly speared out of the ring by Primus who had sneaked in throught the crowds, as Carl Batch did his best to keep Graveson 'tied up' Graveson finally turned his attention back to the in-ring action to find M.C Speed stomping away on Ultimate Phoenix. Speed kept Phoenix grounded with backbreakers, and suplexes but he was unable to put the masked man away. Phoenix tried to fight back but it was to little avail and Speed was in control as the MPWF was clearly feeling the effects of his bump to the outside and it definately looked all over when Speed applied a double over-hook, as if ready to drill Phoenix into the mat with the W.O.V Spike but then The Sensational Singh sneaked back into the ring, low blowing Speed and getting revenge for the slap-jack shot. Singh then planted Speed into the mat with a Russian Leg-Sweep , dragged Speed over to his corner to make the tag and turned his attentions to Phoenix, who still looked in a bad-way. After a flurry of chops, Singh then whipped Phoenix into the ropes to set up for the Simply Fabulous but as Phoenix came off the ropes he countered with spinning head-scissor taking singh off his feet, and as the both got up, it appeared as if Phoenix had a new lease of life, nailing Singh with a standing drop-kick and then planting the flamboyant Indian into the mat with a Falcon Arrow for a two count. With Singh flat on his back, Phoenix headed to the skies once more, and this time he was able to dismount from the top on his own terms, scoring with the ever beautiful Phoenix Firebird Splash. M.C Speed tried to get into break up the pin, but knowing that his own chances of winning the match had gone, Steve Flash pulled the W.O.V man back as Ultimate Phoenix was able to pick up the victory to finish his three match tour on a high note. Overall that was a good mid-card filler, they didn't do anything particularly inventive in terms of ring work but they told a neat story through out and it's the sort of match the likes of Dragon Del Arco could do with studying. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Ultimate Phoenix defeated The Sensational Singh, Steve Flash and M.C Speed in 12:34 when Ultimate Phoenix defeated The Sensational Singh by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Steve Flash and M.C Speed are brawling at ring-side, when Primus re-emerges again and makes it a two on one. With Phoenix and Singh departed from the ring, the W.O.V pair toss Flash into the ring and it looks like they're about to deliver a serious beatdown, but Charles Rainier and Rudy Velasquez come in with chairs briefly chasing Wave of Violence off. Primus the begins to brawl with Velasquez and Rainier brawls back up the entrance ramp with M.C Speed[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Primus vs Rudy Velasquez[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Rather conveniently Primus and Velasquez brawl segues into ther scheduled match and it's the speedier Velasquez who seems to be on top as The UNITY member uses a hit and run tactic to keep Primus off balance. A Bull Dog from Velasquez plants Primus down to the mat, and he goes for an early pin, only for Primus to power out. Primus then shows his sheer strength by tossing Velasquez with an impressive overhead belly to belly that turns the match a full 180 in his favour. For the next few minutes it was Primus throwing Velasquez around from pillar to post, but the W.O.V man became over confident and Velasquez was able to move out of the way, after Primus attempted a spear into the corner. A pumped up Velasquez then nailed Primus with a spin-kick, and then hopped up onto the turnbuckle to tacke Primus down with a Moonsault Press. After Primus powered out, Velasquez then followed up with a senton, then headed up top before driving both his feet into Primus sternum with The Ghetto Stomp. Velasquez thought he might have the match won, but Primus got his shoulder up just in time.....with Primus still down Velasquez headed up top again, but Carl Batch who was barred from ring-side earlier in the match re-merged (hopping over the guard-rail), his prescence forced Velasquez to take his eye off the ball and that enabled Primus to stagger back up to his feet, and crotch Velasquez on the turnbuckle. Primus then climbed to the tope and brought Velasquez crashing back in with a Samoan Drop. Both competitors then staggered back up to their feet, but Primus was a step ahead nailing Velasquez with a running clothesline, then whipping the UNITY member across the ring to set up for the Rruusshh (High Speed Shoulder Tackle). Velasquez looked like he had just about been killed on the impact and that was enough for the rookie monster to pick up the victory. Pretty routine stuff , Velasquez failed to convince me that he's ready to be pushed into the main event title scene with his somewhat lacklustre performance against Ultimate Phoenix last month, so Primus (who is gradually being built as the next 'monster' heel threat) goes over, added to the fact that though Wave of Violence had roughed a few people up with post match beat-downs, they needed an actual win to start looking like a legitimate threat. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primus defeated Rudy Velasquez in 9:58 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Non Title:[/B] [B]Shawn Gonzalez vs Nomad[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Nomad.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The aim of this match was to give Shawn Gonzalez a five minute work out, an extended squash that would also give Nomad enough 'hope' spots to not come across as a complete jobber, the problem with giving them that amount of time though highlighted the fact that these two had awful chemistry and it really bogged down the match. The chemistry was so bad that Nomad almost stole a pin through accident, and it had to take Graveson to make a slow count for Gonzalez shoulders to not actually be pinned to the mat for three. In the end Gonzalez Nomad away with the Howl In Thw Wind, after a frankly terrible match wrought with communication problems throughout. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shawn Gonzalez defeated Nomad in 4:35 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Though the bad chemistry with Gonzalez this time might not have necessarily been his fault, Nomad hasn't really done enough to convince me that he should be offered a more long terms contract.[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]__________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [I]For some reason the backstage camera's are in what looks like the arena's boiler room, we then see it zoom in on a figure sitting by a stair-well, it slowly zooms in more, until it gets up reall close and it's soon revealed to be Leper Messiah, the camera fixed on his white-face. He begins to speak.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] The end is nigh Mr Power, tonight we dance one more time, we dance like mere slaves trapped in a cage, this Mr Power, oh so foolish Mr Power, this is what you wanted, for are you prepared to make the sacrifices, for you see this is what I wanted all a long, to lure you, to trap you, you bring you down to your deepest darkest place. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]For you will be able to think you can sink me, but I am prepared to take the punishment, prepared to feel the pain, prepared to suffer for my self sacrifice.... just so I see you beaten, beaten by your own foolish pride. You see the difference between you and me, is that failure does not tear me apart, it only puts me down, but I come back stronger than before, for this body I take with me to the ring, is just a vessel and I will be prepared to sacrifice it, just so that your deconstuction will be complete.....are you prepared to make that sort of sacrifice ? ARE YOU POWER ? ARE YOU, ARE YOU, ARE YOU, ARE YOUUUUUUUU.................[/COLOR] [I]The camera then fades away with Leper Messiah, rocking back and forth, saying 'You' for what seems like an eternity.[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez) vs Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The newly crowned defending champions, dominated much of the early going as they were able to isolate Eddie Howard and then D.C Rayne without doing enough to put either man away. The match then turned in Natural Storms favour, as Hernandez miscued a quebrada before being dumped with a belly to back suplex by Eddie Howard. Hernandez then found himself isolated in Natural Storms corner, and though the more experienced duo did resort to full blown heel tactics, they did try to take advantage of the situaiton as much as they could by using quick tags and plenty of double teams. Natural Storm felt that their titles were surely theres after they were able to nail the former Peoples Champion with their double team finisher the Final Storm, but Bradford Peverall dived in at the last split second to save his partner. Things then broke down, as Brett Graveson appeared to lose control of the match, but Hernnadez was still in a prettuy bad way, and Natural Storm soon regained control, as Eddie Howard suplexed Bradford Peverall out of the ring. Natural Storm then turned their attention back to Mainstream Hernandez who was just staggering back up to his feet....but Hernandez manages to move out of the way of an on-rushing Eddie Howard, who ending up levelling his own partner D.C Rayne with a Powerline. Hernandez then nailed a speechless Eddie Howard with an Enziguri, before following up with a standing drop-kick that sent Howard out of the ring. Hernandez then dived across to make the tag into Bradford Peverall, who then stopped a recovering D,C Rayne in his tracks with a flurry of his tradenmark European Uppercuts. Peverall then pulled Rayne in close before drilling the Natural Storm man into the mat with the Totally Totalled (Twisting Inverted Brainbuster) to seal a successulf first title defence for his team. That was about as mediocre as all the other Tag Title matches. I do think that with time though 'Totally Einstein' could help raise the prestige of these belts in the eyes of the fans, but they need the right opponents and Natural Storm rather unfortunately represent the general mediocrity of our tag division, despite never actually having held the belts. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Totally Einstein defeated Natural Storm in 9:52 when Bradford Peverell defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Totally Einstein retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Totally Einstein then give each other high fives after the match.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Peoples Championship:[/B] [B]Kirk Jameson w/ Maryam Vega vs Charles Rainier[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kirk Jameson almost won the higher ranking FCW Championship at the preceding event but here he would have to get back to defending the belt he does have around his waist, and he was defending it against me , as I got my first opportunity at FCW gold since joining the promotion last year. Jameson tries to take me down to the mat at the start, but I slip out and take him by surprise with a spin kick, that has the champion staggering against the ropes and I follow in with a jumping kick that send Jameson tumbling to the outside. I then go to follow up with a slingshot splash, but Jameson moves out of the way and points to his head to signal how smart he is, but he actually got too c0cky as I landed on my feet, and I was able to wipe the smile of his face with a super-kick ! I then rolled Jameson into the ring and went for the cover........ One......... Two.......... Thr.......... Jameson got his foot on the rope, saving himself from suffering a quick upset loss. I then dragged a still relatively lifeless Jameson away from the ropes and into position, as I headed up top and set up for Moonsault but it turns out Jameson as playing possum, and he got up to crotch me on the top rope, before positioning himself underneath me to bring me crashing back into the ring with a powerbomb ! The match had turned a full 180 and Jameson went for the cover.......... One............... Two........... Thr......... I was able to kicked out, however the 'Marksman' kept the pressure up driving his knees into my back, before lifting me up and applying a Half Nelson, I then try to fight out with some elbow shots to the gut, but Jameson drove some more knees into my back, before dumping me on my head with a Half Nelson Suplex !! One......... Two.......... Thr...... Much to Jameson's disbelief I showed the resillience to kick out, Jameson then went to lock in the Best Submission in the World Ever, but I managed to block the attempt and then almost took Jameson by surprise with a flash pin......An incensed Jameson then flipped me over and rained down some elbow shots. Referee Bret Graveson checked on my condition, but I wasn't about to give up on my shot at championship gold. Jameson was becoming increasingly frustrated with my never say die attitude, forcing him to change tactics and drag me up to my feet, before setting me in position for the Finisher #1 (Wristclutch Olympic Slam) but I slipped out and then stunned the champion with an Enziguri. Jameson then tried to come back a roaring elbow, but I ducked under and nailed Jameson with another Enziguri, with Jameson now doubled over and struggling to stay up, I then sprang off the ropes to plant the champion into the mat with a bulldog. I then decided to head up top. Jameson then got back to his feet but I was a step ahead diving off the top rope to drive the champion into the mat with a Tornado DDT ! One....... Two.......... Jameson kicked out, and then tried to get me locked in the BSITWE, but I slipped out again and then immediately followed up with a running knee strike. I then followed up with another cover........ One........ Two.......... Jameson kicked out again, but I was feeling the momentum shift my way and I kept the pressure on with a standing moonsault. One...... Two........... 'The Marskman' was again able to kick out, I then dragged Jameson up to his feet ,double underhooking the arms and then attempting to get him up for the C.R Driver but Jameson was proving too big to get up and he was eventually able to flip me over into a pin attempt, by over powering me............. One........ Two............ Thr.......... I kicked out, and then as we got to our feet I nailed Jameson with the RAINDROP (Dropsault) ! One....... Two......... Thr........... Maryam Vega saved Jameson's title by putting his foot on the ropes.....incensed by this I argued with Brett Graveson, that Vega had cost me the match. But I should have kept myself focused on Jameson, who then clubbed me from behind, applied a Half Nelson an dumped me across his knees with a Half Nelson backbreaker, he then turned me over, lifted me into the air and drilled me into the mat with a brainbuster. Not satisifed with that, and with me in no real position to fight back, Jameson then locked on his deadly submission the BSITWE. Brett Graveson, checked on my condition, but the crowd were already anticipating that this was only going to be routine procedure......... My arm, as expected....flopped down Graveson took another look......... No response again............... Graveson with one last look............... But NO ! This time my arm holds steady, much to the shock of everyone in the crowd, and even more so to Kirk Jameson. He then turns me over for the elbows, but I use that opportunity, to try and take him by surprise with a flash pin attempt....... One...... Two....... Jameson kicks out, but I'm already a step ahead, a I hook the leg and roll him into small package.......... One.............. Two............. Thr...... Jameson kicks out, I then stagger up to my feet, and as Jameson gets to his, I go for another Raindrop, but this time Jameson takes my legs out from underneath with a Dragon Screw, causing me to land hard on the mat....Jameson then moves in for the kill again, immediately applying the BSITWE once more......... I'm still refusing to tap, and Jameson turns me over for the elbows, this time he's able to rain them down, as I'm starting to look too exhausted to come back with anything, content that I'm not coming back with any offense, Jameson then turns me back over into the BSITWE. I'm not looking lifeless, and Bret Graveson sees no other choice but to call for the bell. Fanstastic 'underdog' match that exceeded expectations and ended up stealing the show. Kirk Jameson could well be turning into the MVP of FCW, producing two of the best matches so far this year and whilst the quality of his match against Shawn Gonzalez was a slight suprise, in that it surpasse some Gonzalez matches with more 'name' opponents, this was against a mere mid-carder (myself) and was the equal of it, if not better. I should give some credit to myself too, as I did a great job in the under-dog role and I had the crowd believing that I could pull off the upset. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kirk Jameson defeated Charles Rainier in 16:55 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Kirk Jameson retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [I]We then go backstage, where we see Puerto Rican Power warming up for his cage match with Leper Messiah. Sara Silver then just happens to walk by, microphone ready as she attempts to get a few words with the Puerto Rican Championship[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Mr Power , any thoughts you would like to share, before you step into the cage for the first time in an FCW ring[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Tonight Leper Messiah we meet inside a steel cage and to put it simply this is where the dance we have danced together over this title I have now reclaimed and carry proudly across my shoulder comes to an end, and that end will be the end of you. Because with the will of the Puerto Rican People, behind me.................[/COLOR] [I]The crowd join......[/I] [COLOR=navy]I HAVE THE POWER !!![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] It looks like Puerto Rican Power, is ready for this match and he looks more focused than ever before, back to you Cueball and Dane.[/COLOR] [B]Ratings: B for Power 'warming up', C+ for backstage interview[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Cage Match for the Puerto Rican Championship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Leper Messiah[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] With the cage set up during the P.R Power warm up sequence and Sara's interview, Leper Messiah made his way down the entrance ramp first, he then stood on the outside, eying up the cage..........Puerto Rican Power's music then hit (which is a heavy rock remix of the Puerto Rican National Anthem) and the crowd go wild, as Power immediately goes after Leper Messiah, the two the brawl on the outside for a bit, and Power goes to send Messiah into the cage, but the Circus leader, puts the brakes on, and in the end it is Power who is sent head-first into the cage door. Messiah then continues the assault, repeatedly slamming the door into Power's face, eventually busting the champion open. They then enter the ring and the door closes behind them as the bell rings. It's all Leper Messiah at the beginning, as he keeps up the pressure, raining down several closed fist punches to the forehead of Puerto Rican Power, as he looked to open up the wound he had inflicted on the champion. Messiah then picked an out of sorts Puerto Rican Power up, before planting the champion onto the mat with a body-slam. The Messiah's Circus leader then went for a cover, but then arrogantly pulled Power up at two, before applying a camel clutch. Messiah then shouted 'Is this what a Messiah looks like ?' as he wrenched back on the face of Puerto Rican Power. Messiah then pulled Puerto Rican Powetr back before stomping him face first into the mat, and turning the champion over for another cover....... One............. Two............ Power kicked out and it looked the champion wasn't going to go down without a find, despite being on the receiving end of what had been a one sided beat-down since the beginning. He then tried to fight his back to his feet, but Leper Messiah cut off any attempts at a comeback with a poke to the eyes and a back rake. The Messiah's Circus leader, then floored Puerto Rican Power with a running boot. The face painted challenger then went back to the Camel Clutch, and once again targetted the gash across Puerto Rican Powers' forehead, scraping his elbow across the cut, between wrenching back on the chin and back of the champion. It looked like Messiah's tactics were starting to pay off and that Power was starting to fade, and Brett Graveson was now concerned enough to take a look. Graveson raised Power's arm........... No response, as the crowd pleaded for their hero to respond...... Graveson checked again........... Still no response from the Puerto Rican Icon Graverson with another look, as the crowd chanted their hero's name in desperation...... This time Power raised up his arm, and began to find the inner strength to powering his way up to a vertical base. Power then used the momentum to fire in some elbows to the gut of Leper Messiah, causing the Messiah's Circus leader to let go of the hold. They then begin to slug it out in the middle of the ring, as the crowd cheer for every shot landed by Puerto Rican Power and boo every shot landed by Leper Messiah. Just as it looks like Power is started to make head-way, Messiah goes back to the eyes.....he then rears and his head, and blows black mist, towards the face of Puerto Rican Power, but the champion ducks under and the mist ends up going into the face of Brett Graveson, who collapes on the mat choking. Messiah then tries to send Power into the cage, but the champion puts the brakes on, and he ends up sending Leper Messiah into the cage instead, the momentum is now with the champion, as he sends Messiah into another side of the cage, Power keeps it going sending Messiah face first into another side, the champion is going for all four sides, and once again Messiah's face meets the steel. As Messiah staggers out, his face is now a crimson colour, and it's clear he too has now been busted open and that the momentum of this match has turned in the champions favour. Puerto Rican Power then applies a Full Nelson, before dumping the Messiah's Circus leader with a San Juan Impact !! One....... Two......... Three But Brett Graveson is still down, and an official count was never made. Power then goes to revive Graveson, but that gives Leper Messiah some time to recover, and the Messiah's circus leader crotches Power with a low-blow. Messiah then repeatedly headbutts Power in the face, causing the blood to flow even more on both men's foreheads. Power collapes to the mat, and then Messiah collapes on top of him ! Brett Graveson is now stirring back to life..........he crawls across to make the cover....... One.......... Two........... Thr......... If Graveson would have got across a split second earlier we would have had a new champion. Messiah drags Power up to his feet, and tries to send the champion into the cage, to set up for The Prophecy (spinning side slam) but somehow the dazed champion holds firm. Leper Messiah then changes tack, kneeing Power in the groin and then planting the Puerto Rican icon into the mat with a DDT. But instead of going for an instant cover, Messiah heads towards the turnbuckles. The leader of the Messiah's Circus was about to go airborn. He then flung himself off the top turnbuckle with a Senton (Dane O'Hara said it might be in tribute to fellow Messiah's Circus member El Hijo Zonk, who uses a similar manouevre as his finisher)......... But Messiah missed as Puerto Rican Power rolled out of the way at the last split second. They both staggered to their feet, and it was Power who gained the advantage with a roaring elbow, Leper Messiah then staggered into an Atomic Drop, the crowd could anticpate what was coming next......the spinebuster !!! Puerto Rican Power, then waited for Leper Messiah to stagger back up to his knees and then booted the Messiah's Circus leader in the face with the SAN JUAN RUSH !!! One........ Two.......... Three !!! Puerto Rican Power has now surely seen off the challenge of the Messiah's Circus with this comprehensive victory over Leper Messiah in FCW's first ever cage match. These two put together a solid match, but I was hoping for a little better, I suppose the problem is that they were following the show-stealing match that myself and Jameson put on and that they really needed to pull out something really special for it to surpass out match. Whilst Power is capable of doing that with the right opponent, Messiah isn't really that opponent. The ending after Messiah's missed 'Zonk Bomb' also felt a bit anti-climatic as they just ended up going to the auto-pilot finish of the four moves of doom. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Leper Messiah in 15:05 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Puerto Rican title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Puerto Rican Power then celebrates hard fought victory...the blood streaming down his face as he proudly raises 'his' Puerto Rican Championship aloft in the air[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] The attendance was somewhat disappointing for this event, and it has me concerned that the Puerto Rican Public, aren't really ready for two events a month, so for now it's going to be back to one show a month, until we actually start to sell the building out (and not just as a one off). Those who did stay away, missed a solid show, with a decent cage match main event between Puerto Rican Power and Leper Messiah and a show-stealing Peoples Championship match between myself and Kirk Jameson.

[quote=Dragonmack;482700]That C+ between you and Jameson must have been a pleasant surprise! Kind of like David Mack's first match against Ota in my NYCW diary. :)[/quote] It certainly was, it certainly maded up for the horrifically bad Gonzalez- Nomad match (E+ :eek:). Maybe I should push myself more :D To be honest I was expecting around a C-/D+, and that's now two straight C+ matches for Jameson, who's really turning into one of FCW's strongest performers. Saying that I've got to be prepared for one of the big boys to come along and poach him, so I can't become too reliant on him.

[B][U]Predictions Contest[/U][/B] It's the last of the Predictions contests for this diary, with an astonishing turnout of 4 people :rolleyes: I think this contest was doomed for a rubbish turnout, since Tommy J piped up about not liking to predict grades. As I said in my previous post that does not mean I don't want people to predict any more (I do), I just wont be running it as a contest. Anyway here's how the 4 that did enter got on [B]9 Points:[/B] Dragonmack [B]7 Points:[/B] Rob4590, Smurphy 1014 [B]5 Points:[/B] Project Jinx So Dragonmack (who I think had taken part in every contest) is the final predictions contest winner, his prize will be front-row tickets to one of FCW's biggest shows on the calendar Rey De Reyes in August.

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;483097][B][U]Predictions Contest[/U][/B] It's the last of the Predictions contests for this diary, with an astonishing turnout of 4 people :rolleyes: I think this contest was doomed for a rubbish turnout, since Tommy J piped up about not liking to predict grades. As I said in my previous post that does not mean I don't want people to predict any more (I do), I just wont be running it as a contest. Anyway here's how the 4 that did enter got on [B]9 Points:[/B] Dragonmack [B]7 Points:[/B] Rob4590, Smurphy 1014 [B]5 Points:[/B] Project Jinx So Dragonmack (who I think had taken part in every contest) is the final predictions contest winner, his prize will be front-row tickets to one of FCW's biggest shows on the calendar Rey De Reyes in August.[/QUOTE] Thank you, I will be thrilled to attend and no doubtedly get drenched in the beer and debris thrown at the ring if Galindo or Chavez make an appearance! :D :p

[CENTER][B][U]February in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Putting on two shows a month did not work out as well, as we hoped as attendance was down for the second show, despite the lure of a Cage Match as the main event and we made a loss in the financial column, though this had more to do with the fact that we aren't really getting in enough sponsorship/money from merchandise sales. We are going to experiment with switching to putting our shows over the internet in the coming months, in the hope that we can increase our popularity, we might make a minor loss on DVD sales but I'm hoping the strategy will pay off with more fans coming to our shows and an increased interest in our promotion outside of Puerto Rico. In roster news Jesus Chavez actually departed from FCW at the beginning of the month, after he was not offered a contract extension and that is why he did not take part in either of February's shows. Nomad also failed to impress enough to earn a long term contract and Ultimate Phoenix completed his three date obligation but will be welcomed back and is 'pencilled in' for the Rey De Reyes Tournament in August. Amo Del Gato has also joined OLLIE on a PPA contract. Even though it's not a written deal, OLLIE hold their weekly T.V show on the same day (Saturday) as our shows and they insist on having him available for all their shows. It's a problem as we found moving the show to a mid-week slot, led to a drop in attendance last time we did that and moving the shows back to Sunday's is a no no as Puerto Rican Power has commitments with USPW on those days. So what this boils down to is that Del Gato has effectively wrestled his last match with FCW. He's the second member of The Messiah's Circus to 'leave' the promotion and though I've not completely abandoned the stable, I will have to have a re-think on them. It's why they were so comprehensively beaten by Puerto Rican Power over the last couple of months, and for now they'll be going on the back-burner until they have a 're-birth'. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]February News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] George DeColt stood down as owner of CGC handing over the reigns of power to his son, 3 time CGC World Champion Alex. With the responsibilty of being the new owner, Alex relinquished his booker duties where the suprise choice for the roll was Larry Wood. Some say the burly wildman brawler, was destined to step foot in CGC. A new all womens promotion has emerged in Canada , CWWF (Canadian Womens Wrestling Federation) and the interesting thing about it, is that Tamara 'sister of Sean' McFly is behind the promotion. How that sits with her extended familty the Stones, who own NOTBPW (and has it's own Women's Division) remains to be seen. Taking on booking duties, will be FCW's very own color commentator Cueball Lynch, I never knew he was such a big womens wrestling fan. Word is that CWWF's homebase will be Calgary in the Prairies region. UEW have edged ahead in the 'battle of Europe' as they reach 'Regional Size' ahead of their rivals EWA. Old School 1- Sports Entertainment 0 [B]Worker Signings[/B] Kashmir 'Sensational' Singh has signed on with 4C, where he will be working under an alternate gimmick of that being used in FCW and NYCW..' Mr Electricity' Gaijin's Emma Bitch and Amber Allen signed on with 5SSW on a PPA basis. Stephanie Wade has expanded her schedule by joining AAA to add to her commitments with the USPW womens division BHOTWG boosted their ranks with the usual influx of Gaijin talent, which includes seasoned Japan campaigners 'Jungle' Jack Marlowe, Acid, Insane Machine and Nathan Coleman, along with TCW's Brent Hill, who will be making his first tour with BHOTWG. With TCW no longer able to offer written contracts, another member of their roster has expanded this schedule, this time it's Rocky Golden who joins CGC on a PPA basis. This is how CWWF's initial roster was shaping up by the end of the month Wrestlers: Golden Delicious, Gorgon, Grace Harper, Jaime Quine, Jessica Bunny, Joanne Rodriguez, Katherine Goodlooks, Lauren Easter, Principessa, Raven Nightfall, Sara Marie York, Steph Blake, Suzanne Brazzle, Tamara McFly, Tracy Brendon, Zoe Ammis (Agent 69) Non Competitive: Captain USA (Color Commentator), Carl Batch (Manager), Craig Prince (Road Agent), Cueball Lynch (no position given, concentrating on booking duties), Jay Fair (Referee), Ted Ross (backstage interviewer) Candian Indie stalwart Joey Poison expands his schedule southwards by joining CZCW on a PPA basis. Hinote Dojo expand their roster by signing Kazuma Narato, Dean Daniels and hotly tipped teenage prospect Nichiren Amagawa to their roster on PPA deals. Mohammed El Yaagoudi will taking part in PGHW's next tour,and Hitomaro Suzuki joins their feeder promotion SAISHO on a PPA contract Recent OLLIE defectors Nicolas Lopez and Marcos Flores have re-emerged in SOTBPW, confirming the fact that SOTBPW (which only opened it's doors in 1998) has overtaken both OLLIE and MPWF as Mexico's leading promotion. UEW boosted their roster with the additions of Christopher Lister (Toby Juan Kanobi), Kalu Owusu and in a major coup over their rivals EWA....Louis Figo Manico, as European Wrestling's biggest star returns to the squared circle. WLW continued their spending spree into February, with the addition of Eguichi The Amazing on a written contract. Are the WLW fans prepared for the most electrifying move in all of wrestling ' The Invisible Wall' [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extended the PPA contract of Red Dragon 4C extended the deals of Duberry Excess, Grant Trueman and commentator Terry Smith 5SSW offered new deal PPA deals to Huntress Makiko, Chitose Ariwara and veteran gaijin June Butler. Lois Hudson will be sticking around as the resident referee in AAA, after signing a contract extension APW extended the contract of Blake Belushi BHOTWG kept hold of Marihito Masuko, Optimus (who is now working as a road agent) on new exclusive written contracts and Eisaku Hoshino signs let another short-term deal (signing the same short term contract, over and over again, is not really 'freelancing' is it ?) Vampella and Roxy Kitten 'earned' contract extensions with BSC, which means that they flashed enough flesh to still warrant a place on their roster. CGC extended the contracts of Dan DaLay and Whippy the Clown. CZCW kept hold of two of their key performers in Remmy Skye and recent FCW alumni Ultimate Phoenix. EWA extended the contracts of womens division mainstay Miss Information, refree Patrick (or is it Gary ?) Garrett and color commentator Joan Evans Acid extended his PPA deal with GCG Hinote Dojo extended the PPA deal of Ryushi Sato Roku Sotomura and Burning Takash!ta extended their stay in INSPIRE on long term and short term PPA deals respectively. MAW offered new PPA deals to Curtis Jenkins and Casey Valentine MOSC extended the PPA deals of Danny Patterson and Axl Grease Apprentica Jr and Snap Dragon saw their contracts extended by MPWF NOTBPW offered exclusive new contracts to Omar Brown and women's division stalwart Melody Cuthill OLLIE extended he contracts of Swarm III (one third of 'The Swarm' who appear to have an infinite hold on the OLLIE Trios titles) and announcer Ignacio Sato. PGHW kept hold of one of their key players in former world champion Mito Miwa PSW kept hold of J.D Morgan, Teddy Powell and Wooton Fitzpaine ROF extended the contract of Walter 'not related to J.D' Morgan SOTBPW extended the contracts of Enrique Merino, Mexican Ghoul, Reaper Cicero and color commentator Eduardo Prieto SWF secured Rich Money, Paul Huntingdon and Jessie Gilmore to new written contracts Aaron Andrews has resigned with TCW on a PPA contract Eric The Bull, Al The Hillbilly, Jumbo Jackson, womens division mainstay Alicia Strong and referee Baby Jamie have all signed new PPA deals with USPW UK Dragon and Ketsueki Karasu (Blood Raven) ditch their commitments in the UK and Mexico, to both re-sign with WLW under exclusive written contracts. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] AAA could not come to agreement on a new contract with Jaime Quine, whilst Kristabel Plum was not offered a new contract. In a slightly shocking turn of events Jack DeColt has deserted the rest of his family in CGC, claiming that the British Columbia based promotion is 'no longer big enough' for him. Which may explain why the title was hot-shotted back to younger brother Ricky last month. It is thought that Jack is waiting for a call from Richard Eisen. Hinote Dojo nor BHOTWG offered a new contract to developmental worker Masakazu Kaima Uk Dragon leaves both his 'home' promotion of ROF and GCG after signing on with WLW exclusively. Marcos Flores departed OLLIE at the beginning of the month, only to turn up in SOTBPW a couple of weeks later KAZ was not offered a new contract with PGHW's feeder league SAISHO It wasn't all good news for SOTBPW though as Blood Raven departed to WLW permantly, and Champagne Lover dropped a bombshell by refusing to sign a new contract, stating that he had 'outgrown the promotion' or as some betrayed fans put it on SOTBPW's message boards ' Lover's ego has now outgrown the whole of Mexico' [B]Injuries[/B] MPWF's Javier Cano has contracted Chronic Back Pain and will be out of action for around three months AAA's Catherine Quine ruptured her spleen and the diagnosis is that she would be out for around ten weeks......... [B]Retirements[/B] .....but Quine took the decision to hang up her wrestling boots all together instead. The former three time Femme Fatale champion will now concentrate on her behind the scenes role in AAA as their head booker. [B]Friendship[/B] It's not something we bother to report on, but it turns out that the Good Ol Boy's really are the best of friends in and out of the ring. [B]Media News[/B] Both SWF and TCW got further TV exposure in foreign markets, as Supreme TV switches to UK Broadcasting Prime in the UK and TCW's Total Wrestling will be shown in Japan on Japanese Sports Vision 2 [B]Title Changes[/B] Swoop McCarthy became the new Commonwealth Champion in APW, ending the near two long reign of Harry Simonsen. Donnie J became the Coastal Zone Champion in CZCW for the second time ending the half year long reign of Remmy Skye The Swarm's iron grip on the Trio's title in OLLIE was finally released as Phoenix I, Gino Montero and Luis Montero Jr, finally brought their near two year long reign with the titles on and end. Pirata Malvado became the Campeon de Menor for a record 4th time in SOTBPW, defeating the departing Blood Raven * [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] A.I promotion in non dumb-ass booking shock, usually they wait for the title holder to leave the promotion and vacate the title, then have them drop the belt on their way out of the promotion.[/FONT] Enforcer Roberts earned a record 4th North American Title reign in SWF, ending the near half year long reign of Chris Caulfield. Painful Procedure were the shock choice to finally dethrone The Machines of John Anderson and Brent Hill as Tag Team Champions in TCW, but were only transitional champions as they immediately dropped their titles in their first defence to the newly formed duo of veteran tag specialist Joel Bryant and Clark Alexander (The New Untouchables). T-Rex became the new USPW World Champion, becoming the second man in USPW to detrone Bruce the Giant as Champion. The Awesome Thunder became the Universal Champion for the 8th time in WLW, whilst Barei Yasujiro claimed the Show Stealer Title in a 4 way Ladder War with previous champion Acid, Jacob Jett and Koji Kojima and Haru Karofuji claimed the Tap Out Title.

[CENTER][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B]Delorean Driver.com[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I] [U][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][B]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to action on Saturday 15th March at the Gynasium Aguada, with 'Haga O Morir'. The show will feature a double main event with both the FCW Championship and the Puerto Rican Championship on the line. After seeing off Leper Messiah in a Cage Match and thus 'winning' the feud with the Messiah's Circus, Puerto Rican Power puts his Puerto Rican Title on the line against the Canadian veteran Steve Flash. Flash came up short in his challenge for Shawn Gonzalez FCW Championship, but he will be hoping to go one better against the Puerto Rican icon. Shawn Gonzalez wont know his opponent till the night itself, as there will be a four corner survival to decide who will he face. Vying for a shot at the FCW Championship will be Tag Team Champion Mainstream Hernandez, Charles Rainier, the returning Angel De Mexico and the debuting Dino Bravo. Will one of the potential challengers be able to step up and achieve two victorys in one night to claim the FCW Championship. The Peoples Championship will also be on the line, as the colourful Luchador Dragon Del Arco Iris gets his opportunity at Kirk Jameson's belt. Dragon starts off as huge underdog in this match, but Jameson will have to be careful that he does not take the diminutive high flyer lightly. In other matches the Wave of Violence pairing of Primus & M.C Speed take on Natural Storm, as both teams look to stake their claim for a tag title shot. Current Tag Team champion Bradford Peverall takes on Hector Galindo, who is now flying solo following the departure of Jesus Chavez from FCW and Galindo's ex stable mate and current member of UNITY Rudy Velasquez goes up against The Sensational Singh, as both look to get themselves back on track after faltering of late. The Pre-show match will feature El Hijo Del Zonk of The Messiah's Circus against Joe Benning of The Young Americans. Here is a full run down of the card for Haga O Morir [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW [SIZE=2]Haga O Morir[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 15th March 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]FCW Championship:[/B] Shawn Gonzalez vs [I]'Winner of 4 Corner Survival'[/I] [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Puerto Rican Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Steve Flash[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Kirk Jameson vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/CENTER] [CENTER]Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus) vs Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Totally Einstein'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Bradord Peverall vs Hector Galindo[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Rudy Velasquez vs The Sensational Singh[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Corner Survival for an shot at [/B] [B]the FCW Championship:[/B] Angel De Mexco vs 'Representing UNITY' Charles Rainier vs Dino Bravo vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Totally Einstein'[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Tag Team Champion-[/SIZE] Mainstream Hernandez [/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Matches:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#000000]El Hijo Del Zonk vs Joe Benning [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]___________________________________________________[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Haga O Morir[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]FCW Championship:[/B] Shawn Gonzalez vs Winner of 4CS[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Puerto Rican Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Steve Flash[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Kirk Jameson vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Wave of Violence vs Natural Storm[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Bradford Peverall vs Hector Galindo[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Rudy Velasquez vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]4CS for FCW Title Shot:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs Charles Rainier vs Dino Bravo* vs Mainstream Hernandez [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][I][COLOR=purple]* Dino Bravo is a re-gimmicked Dean Daniels[/COLOR][/I][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]El Hijo Del Zonk vs Joe Benning[/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote] Still keep the predictions coming in even though I am no longer keeping score, as those and comments in general are still very much appreciated.

Predictions Form Haga O Morir FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Winner of 4CS [I]Gonzalez wins, but Leper Messiah interferes with his new zombie.[/I] Puerto Rican Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Steve Flash [I]PRP isn't jobbing ,even to Steve Flash, but this should at least get a good rating[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [I]Yu-Gi-Oh fans everywhere mourn as the Rainbow Dragon loses[/I] [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Natural Storm [I]WoV has potential, while Natural Storm is headed for a breakup[/I] [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Hector Galindo [I]One down, one to go on the Latino Kings job tour.[/I] [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [I]As much as I like Singh, I have never seen him rise above a midcard,and even that took several years to get there.[/I] 4CS for FCW Title Shot: Angel De Mexico vs Charles Rainier vs [B]Dino Bravo* [/B]vs Mainstream Hernandez [I]To you he may be Dean Daniels, but to me he is the zombiefied corpse of the deceased Dino Bravo (real wrestler BTW) who has risen from the grave to join the new Messiah's Circus![/I] * Dino Bravo is a re-gimmicked Dean Daniels El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]Joe Benning[/B] With Messiah's Circus getting an overhaul, it's time to start pushing the young americans.

FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Winner of 4CS No need for anyone to beat him yet Puerto Rican Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Steve Flash And no chance of him agreeing to be beaten yet! Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris Squash [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Natural Storm Squash number 2 [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Hector Galindo Make that 3! Rudy Velasquez vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] You seem a bit down on Rudy at the moment, so I'll go for an Oxii related win for Kashmir 4CS for FCW Title Shot: Angel De Mexico vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Dino Bravo* vs Mainstream Hernandez After the great showing last month, you must fancy main eventing this month! El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]Joe Benning[/B] Matt's had a couple of wins - keep Joe happy with one too

Haga O Morir FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Winner of 4CS Puerto Rican Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Steve Flash Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [B]Wave of Violence[/B] vs Natural Storm [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Hector Galindo Rudy Velasquez vs [B]The Sensational Singh [/B] 4CS for FCW Title Shot: Angel De Mexico vs Charles Rainier vs Dino Bravo* vs [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] * Dino Bravo is a re-gimmicked Dean Daniels El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]Joe Benning[/B]

[QUOTE=Beeker;483195]I retired from predicting when I realized I might win a Matt Hocking poster. Still, better than some more PRP merchandise that isn't selling. I'm gonna say... Jim Force/PRP merchandise street fight MUST happen![/QUOTE] Actually I'd kill of Tigerkinney to bring Force over for even only one match and team him up with PRP with some ridiculous tag team name. That would write itself :). I'll do the predictions tomorrow, and I'm glad the ratings part got ditched.

Haga O Morir FCW Championship: [b]Shawn Gonzalez[/b] vs Winner of 4CS [i]None of the 4CS guys strike me as being main even level ready. Well, maybe Mainstream, but he has the tag team going[/i] Puerto Rican Championship: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Steve Flash [i]As much as we all love Flash there's no point in losing PRP's overness to a much older dude[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Kirk Jameson[/b] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [i]A win over Zonk shouldn't qualify anyone for a title shot much less a win[/i] [b]Wave of Violence[/b] vs Natural Storm [i]W.O.V. is getting pushed har while Natural Storm are slipping lower in the tag team ranks[/i] [b]Bradford Peverall[/b] vs Hector Galindo [i]Right, like Galindo's getting a win before his contract is up[/i] [b]Rudy Velasquez[/b] vs The Sensational Singh [i]Not a ballsy pick but I say Rudy's losing streak stops here[/i] 4CS for FCW Title Shot: Angel De Mexico vs [b]Charles Rainier[/b] vs Dino Bravo* vs Mainstream Hernandez * Dino Bravo is a re-gimmicked Dean Daniels [i]Now this is ballsy. I said Mainstream could very well win but the eventual loss to Gonzalez would hurt him more, so you can reward yourself for the fine wrestling displays by going over[/i] El Hijo Del Zonk vs [b]Joe Benning[/b] [i]I'm going to follow everyone's lead and say it's time the Y.A. got their chance to show their stuff[/i]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Haga O Morir[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday March 15th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 901)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] Sara Silver[/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]The camera's show D.C Rayne and Eddie Howard, in what looks to be a heated argument, but the sound guy is to far away to pick up what they are saying.[/I] [B]Rating: E-[/B] [I]The camera's then pan over to a different part of the backstage area where Bradford Peverall is with Mainstream Hernandez. It looks like Peverall is wishing his Tag Team partner good luck in his challenge for a possible FCW Title shot.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [I]The camera's then pan to another part of the backstage area, where Carl Batch is getting Wave of Violence pumped up for their match against Natural Storm.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match: El Hijo Del Zonk vs Joe Benning[/B] This match was never going to be a classic, or even good by any stretch of the imagination but things were made worse by the fact that these two really struggled to find any chemistry with one another, making the match even more awkward and spotty than expected. El Hijo Del Zonk picked up his first victory in sometime (singles or Tag) when he landed the Zonk Bomb, after reversing a Fisherman suplex from Benning into a leg-hook brainbuster. [B][COLOR=red]Result: El Hijo Del Zonk defeated Joe Benning in 6:26 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]_______________________________________________________[/CENTER] Sara Silver, this time dressed in a low-cut silver mini-dress, shoots some surplus merchandise into the crowd. It's probably surplus Messiah's Circus merchandise, considering they were the hot thing about six months ago. [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B] [/CENTER] [I]Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome the fans to the show, before going to work on shilling the twin main events of Puerto Rican Power against Steve Flash and Shawn Gonzalez against an opponent to be decided earlier in the night[/I]. [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] After seeing off The Messiah's Circus, Puerto Rican Power will put his Puerto Rican Title on the line against Steve Flash.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] And what exactly has Steve Flash done to deserve a title shot. Don't' Get me wrong here, I'm still no Power fan but Flash lost to Gonzalez over that phoney title, that head band wearing idiot carries around, so what makes him deserving of a belt that at-least does have some valid history. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Well Flash is a talented and respected veteran of this sport , and is someone who certainly deserves another title shot[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Flash is an over-rated nobody with a bad haircut, and I hope Wave of Violence come down to lay both him and that egomaniac Power out.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I suppose with the Messiah's Circus no longer all conquering you had to move on to your next fad. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] What are you implying by that comment ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] You know full well[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Come on Dane, spit it out[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I'm not going down this road, anyway up first we've got a special four corner survival between Mainstream Hernandez of the Tag champion Totally Einstein[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkorange][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] More like Totally Dumbass[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara :[/B] [I](regaining his composure, after Lynch's snide remark).....[/I]Charles Rainier of UNITY; the returning Angel De Mexico and the debuting Dino Bravo. One of these four will earn the opportunity to face Shawn Gonzalez for........[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] A Paper Title, in what will be the most uninspiring main event in FCW history[/COLOR]. [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] You have to a try and get the last word in, don't you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] It's not about getting the last word in, it's about informing these sheep, these sheep who worship egomaniacs like Power and Gonzalez, the truth.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Oh great Cueball, you're on your soapbox again, but the only one listening to what you have to say, is yourself.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [LEFT]__________________________________________________________[/LEFT] [CENTER][B]Match #1: 4CS for a shot at the FCW Championship: [/B] [B]Angel De Mexico vs Charles Rainier vs [/B] [B]Dino Bravo vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This 4 corner survival was to provide a fresh challenger for Shawn Gonzalez FCW Championship, and included myself, Maintream Hernandez who was looking to become the most decorated performer in FCW's short history, the returning Angel De Mexico and Dino Bravo, who has pedigree working in Japan for WLW under his real name of Dean Daniels. The match started with Angel De Mexico and Mainstream Hernandez who engaged in a nice display of chain wrestling, the Mexican seemed to edge the exchange and after a respectful stand off Hernandez decided to tag me in. It was more of the same between myself and the masked luchador, until Bravo made a blind 'Tag' on the masked Mexican and then poked me in the eye, before going for a quick roll up. Bravo then slowed the pace down, putting me in a variety of stretches, and at the same taunting the other competitors with cheap-shots. Bravo then took me over with a German Suplex for a two count, before lifting me up for a rolling cutter, but he played to the crowd a little too much and I slipped out before nailing the former WLW man with an Enziguri. I then rolled across to make the tag into Hernandez but Daniels grabbed my ankle , but I managed to kick him off and brought the tag team champion Hernandez back into the match. Hernandez then staggered Bravo with a combination of kicks, that left the debutant dazed and left open to the Pontiac to Home (Swinging Reverse STO) but Angel De Mexico came in to make the save, and began to exchange with Hernandez. The masked mexican took Hernandez down with a leg-lariat after ducking a super-kick from the Totally Einstein member. Hernandez then popped up to his feet, only for De Mexico to take him down with a kip-up rana, that led to a pin and knowing that the title shot could go any second, I dove in to make the save. From there things broke down a bit as everyone entered the ring, eventually leading to me drop-kicking Hernandez out of the ring, Bravo knocking me through the ropes with a fore-arm smash and De Mexico nailing Bravo with a drop-kick of his own. The masked mexican then sprang up the turnbuckles to take out everyone with a beautiful moonsault off the top turnbuckle. De Mexico the rolled me back into the ring, I then tried to stagger up to my feet, only to be planted back down with a springboard bull-dog. The masked mexican then headed up top again and seemed to be setting up for another aerial manouevre, but Dino Bravo rolled back into the ring, crotching the Mexican on the top turnbuckle then bringing him back in with a belly to back superplex, but that gave me time to recover and as Bravo got back to his feet, I nailed him with the Raindrop (Dropsault). However Angel De Mexico was back up and he took me down with a dragon screw leg-whip, but before he could follow up Mainstream Hernandez re-arrived into the match with a springboard drop-kick. I then got in a shot on Hernandez mid-section, and double underhooked his arms for the C.R Driver, but the managed to put a block on and reversed it into a butterfly suplex. I managed to get a shoulder up, but as we both got our feet Hernandez nailed me with a super-kick, and with that the Mainstreamer earned himself a shot at The FCW Championship. A good fast paced opener, a tad spotty a times but there was plenty of effort from everyone involved and both Bravo (Daniels) and De Mexico (who is here on a proper PPA contract this time) look to be solid additions to the roster. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Mainstream Hernandez defeated Charles Rainier, Dino Bravo and Ángel De México in 12:45 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated Charles Rainier by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus) w/Carl Batch[/B] [B]vs Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] To be honest this tag match between Wave of Violence and Natural Storm probably went on about a three of four minutes too long. The main story throughout was the obvious tension that has been teaming up with Natural Storm, ever since W.O.V's mouthpiece Carl Batch had some private words with both of them. So throughtout the match we had several missed tags and general miscomunications from Natural Storm, who somehow managed to stay in the match from the sheer determination of both D.C Rayne and Eddie Howard. Eventually it looked like they were getting things together, as Eddie Howard stopped the seemingly unstoppable Primus in his tracks with two consecutive Powerlines, only for Carl Batch to distract the referee and M.C Speed to low blow Howard from behind. Speed then tried to get a sneaky roll up on Howard, but the big man blocked it and drilled Speed with a vertical suplex. Howard then tagged in D.C Rayne , but Rayne who went to knock Speed down with a double axe handle but Speed moved out of the way and Rayne and Howard ending up colliding. Natural Storm then got up to their feet, and instead of regrouping got into a shoving match with one another, only for Primus to re-emerge in the ring and spear both men out of their boots. M.C Speed then picked up the scraps as he covered the 'decimated' Eddie Howard, hooking the leg to make sure of the victorty. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Wave of Violence defeated Natural Storm in 10:14 when M.C Speed defeated Eddie Howard by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: The Sensational Singh w/The Great Oxii vs Rudy Velasquez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This one was all Velasquez at the beginning, until Singh used the classic poke in the eye to turn things round. Singh then slowed the pace down, working over the legs of the UNITY member and getting a two count, with his 'bicep kiss' elbow drop routine. Singh then tried to look on the Singh It Back but Velasquez made it to the ropes. Velasquez then turned things round by ducking a clothesline and then taking down Singh with a leg-lariat after the rope break. A quebrada then brought Velasquez a two count, before he headed up top, and set up for the Ghetto Stomp, but The Great Oxii came over and held his ankle, causing him to lose balance and allowing Singh to recover. Singh then pulled Velasquez into a tree of woe position, delivered some knife edge chops and followed in with a drop-kick. Singh then whipped Velasquez into the ropes and nailed the UNITY member with the Simply Fabulous (Slingshot Power Bomb) but just as that happened Wave of Violence turned up.. Carl Batch took The Great Oxii out of the equation with a slapjack shot to head and Primus and M.C Speed hit the ring on the other side. Primus speared Singh out of his boots and M.C Speed lifted up the already dazed Velasquez to deliver the W.O.V Spike, leaving Brett Graveson with no option but to throw the match out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sensational Singh drew with Rudy Velasquez in 8:31 following a double disqualification.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Carl Batch then enters the ring with a mic in his hand, and it looks like he has something to say.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Wave of Violence, don't care who you are, what you stand for, who you got beef with, cos this is our yard and when he want to take down some fools, we will. Look at these two fools clogging up our yard some deluded Indian and some latino fool, who hangs out with some mullet haired has been and some 'white guy' who happens to be our skin color. UNITY ? ! there ain't no UNITY, this is a turf war and Rainier when you rejected us, you chose the wrong side, you turned on your own brothers. What happened man, what happened ? [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Rainier, you ain't no brother no more, you don't show the same pride in where you are from as me, or Speed or Primus. Quote simply you just ain't 'black' no more, you chose to be 'White' and choice is just wrong. You see Wave of Violence ain't just bout wrestling, it's about something far deeeper, it's about an identity, a way of life, a lifestyle, appearance and if you ain't down with what we stand for, then you're just gonna be another bit of collateral just like these two fools Singh and Velasquez.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 4: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Kirk Jameson vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The action in this one kicks off straight away as Dragon slingshots himself over the top rope and onto Jameson, before the champion can even make it into the ring. Dragon then pitched Jameson into the ring and the match officially got under-way. Jameson then staggered to his feet but Dragon springboarded back in and took the champion down with a Dragonrana ! That almost earned an early shock victorty for the challenger but Jameson got his shoulder up just in time. Dragon then raced up the turnbuckle into a split legged moonsault, but Jameson was staggering back to his feet, but the momentum bowled Jameson over and Dragon rolled through into another pin attempt. Again Dragon was just a split second away from causing the upset. Frustrated that he hadn't been able to get a foothold in the match, Jameson rolled to the outside for a powder, where he was comforted by Maryam Vega but Dragon Del Arco was about to let up and he wound up for a no hands plancha, only to be forced to put on the brakes when Maryam Vega got up on the apron. Referee Bret Graveson, then gave Vega warning, telling her to get down off the apron. Dragon Del Arco then sped towards the ropes once again but this time Jameson was back up on the apron, to stop Dragon in his tracks with a stiff fore-arm. Jameson then waited for Dragon to stagger back towards him and the champion took control with a vicious Half Nelson backbreaker, Gutbuster, snap suplex combination. From there the Marksman slowed the pace down, putting the colourful luchadore into a variety of stretches,which at one point included a mexican surfboard, that had Dragon's back almost bent in half. But Dragon gutted it out, either slipping out of the holds or getting to the ropes, much to the frustration of the champion.Jameson then lifted Dragon up to a vertical base and set up for the Finisher #1 but the diminutive luchadore countered into a victory roll, Jameson then kicked out but was met with a pin point basement drop kick to the face. Jameson the staggered to his feet but a suddenly revitalised Dragon took him down with a spinning satellite head-scissors, before keeping the pressure on with a quebrada, bringing a two count for the colourful luchador. Dragon then slipped out onto the apron, looking to springboard himself back in as Jameson staggered to his feet. Dragon then launched himself at Jameson, as he looked to score with another Dragonrana but this time Jameson caught Dragon, driving the luchador into the mat with a sit-out Powerbomb for a two count. Jameson then waited for Dragon to stagger to a kneeling position, following in with a running knee that left Dragon dazed enough to fall victiom to the Finisher # 1 (Wrist Clutch Olympic Slam) and that was enough for Jameson to pick up the victory. That was better than expected and in some ways this might be Jameson's most impressive performance as he carried one of our spotty luchadores to a solid coherent match, that's not to take anything away from Dragon who also stepped up his game in what was his first title match in an FCW ring. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kirk Jameson defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr in 9:57 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Kirk Jameson retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver is backstage with Steve Flash, who challenges for the Puerto Rican Championship later on in the show[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Tonight Steve Flash you go after the Puerto Rican Championship. What makes you think you can dethrone Puerto Rican Power ? ; Who has looks to be back to his dominant best.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Because if I didn't believe I could, then why should I be going out there to compete[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] How does your defeat to Shawn Gonzalez over the FCW Championship a few months back, affect you going into this match ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Completely different opponent, so it shouldn't really affect me anyway but you know what that defeat me made me stronger, it made me more deterimined to earn championship gold in FCW. I came 'this close' to winning when I faced Shawn and I'm prepared to find that extra to come out on top, when I faced Power.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] But that 'extra' might not be enough, against Power[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Look, I'm confident in my own abilites, and if it's not enough to beat Power then so be it, but when ever I go out to compete I always put it all the line. I may be over the 40, but I'm more determined than ever, and Power as dominant and as fearsome a competitor that he is, will be faced with a man who is determined to walk out of this arena tonight with gold round his waist.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Looks like Steve Flash is determined to win the Puerto Rican Championship tonight, back to you Cueball and Dane.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [I]Shawn Gonzalez then walks into shot as Steve Flash departs[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Oh look it's Shawn Gonzalez the FCW Champion and it looks like he wants to say something, so Shawn what is it you want to say[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] I'll be watching that Power-Flash match closely, as you know what Puerto Rican Power, I'm in agreement with you, having two main event calibre champions, holding two belts is a situation that needs to be resolved, but I truly believe that I am the better man and you have to get past Steve first, before you can even think about challenging me for this belt.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]You may have beaten back those clowns the Messiah's Circus but whilst you've been doing that I've been building the prestige of this title with defences against the likes of J.D Morgan, Ultimate Phoenix, Kirk Jameson and the man you face tonight Steve Flash....all tough opponents, but all men I got the better of.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Well tonight I face another man who has held gold in this company, a bright young kid named Mainstream Hernandez, but sorry kid you're not going to make it a trio of titles and Sara......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] What's this got to with me[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] Well it does kind of concern you, because if 'James' gets hurt, then it's like you know.....nothing personal.[/COLOR] [I]Sara then has a concerned look on her face.....there's then a pause as she suddenly realises that she's got to do the handback to the commentators[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Yeah back you Cueballs and Dave.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Bradford Peverall vs Hector Galindo[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HectorGalindo.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A glorfied squash match, as the Tag champion was made to look strong and Galindo did the job on his way out of the door (his contract comes up at the end of the month and wont be renewed). Galindo got in enough offence to stop this from being completely one sided but Peverall eventually put the last remaining King of the Street down with his Rapid Eye Movement sequence of jabs followed by a discus lariat. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bradford Peverell defeated Hector Galindo in 4:32 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR]-[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] This time Sara Silver catches up with Puerto Rican Power [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I'm now backstage with Puerto Rican Power who put his Puerto Rican Title on the line, against Steve Flash and that match is up next.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Some people may wonder why my match against Flash is not the main event, but I understand their decision they wanted Mainstream to be fresh enough to challenge Shawn for his phoney title.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] It's rare to see you and perhaps your biggest critic in FCW Cueball Lych agreeing on something.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Oh I don't think myself and that bald headed weasel Lynch, will ever see eye to eye and I DO respect Shawn Gonzalez, and I respect what he has done in those title defences. I will admit he's faced some tough competion and come out on top but that title should have never have been created, I felt the legacy that I built for his title had been disrespected, perhaps more so than the disrespect The Messiah's Circus had shown for MY title. So Shawn lets make this happen, lets give the fans what they want to see me versus you, who really is the best in FCW. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Do you not think that you're perhaps overlooking Steve Flash and remember Shawn has got to get past.........[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] No offence but me and Shawn are in a whole different league from your James, he's a good kid but I'll be surprised if he's carrying that belt Shawn is holding[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Not you as well, me and James are just friends.....besides don't you think you're overlooking Steve Flash ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Steve's a great competitor, one of the best, but if he couldn't beat Gonzalez what makes him think he can defeat me. He talk up his chances all he likes, but when he steps in that ring, he doesn't just face me, he faces the entire nation of Puerto Rico. Because with the will of the Puerto Rican people behind me, I have............[/COLOR] [I]Predictably the audience join in right on cue.......[/I] [COLOR=navy]THE POWER !![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Puerto Rican Champioship: [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This one started out slow, as they were showing alot of respect to one another (a bit too much respect for my liking or some of the fans in the audience, who wanted to see them slug it out.). After about nearly a minute and a half of 'circling' they finally lock up with a collar and elbow tie up. Puerto Rican Power simply overpowered Flash, shoving the Canadian veteran to the mat, they then locked up again with the same results. Power started to have a look of confidence on his face and challenged Flash to run the ropes/charge at him. Flash obliged knowing that he was getting nowhere in a test of strength, but as Flash ran into Power, he simply bounced off the chiselled torso of the Puerto Rican icon. They repeated this sequence another three times, until Power actually went to take Flash's head off with a clothesline but the Canadian veteran ducked under and the stunned Power with a FLASH BANG !! out of nowhere One........ Two........ Thr...... Normally that would have won Flash the match, but he hadn't worn down Power enough. Flash kept his composure though and turned Power over onto his stomach and locked in the Boston Crab but Power dug down and used his long reach to get to the ropes. Flash took Power down with a drop toe hold on the rope-break and immediately went back to the Boston Crab. This time Flash had it locked on right in the middle of the ring and Powerwas really starting to feel the pressure this time, as Flash now has the match totally in control...... It looked as though Power was about to tap out as Flash sat back to apply more pressure, but hearing the chants of the fans in attendance (who were more prop Power, than anti Flash) he once again dug down and struggled over to the ropes, eventually forcing another rope break. Flash the waited for Power to stagger off the ropes, before nailing the champion with a standing drop-kick, Power staggered back and Flash went for a super-kick but Power grabbed the leg, only for Flash to swing round with the other leg and nail him with an Enziguri. Power still somehow stayed on his feet, but Flash hopped up to the second turnbuckle and planted the Puerto Rican Icon back onto the mat with a bulldog. Flash then waited for Power to get up and waited to strike with another Flash Bang, but he telegraphed the move too much a Power ducked under, and the exploded back off the ropes with a leaping lariat. Flash staggered up to his feet and Power stopped the veteran in his tracks with a fore-arm shot, before applying a Full Nelson and then dumping the Canadian veteran with the San Juan Impact (Full Nelson Suplex)............ One............ Two......... Thr.......... This time it was the turn of the challenger to find the strength to kick out. Power lifted Flash back up and whipped the challenger into the ropes, before going for a roaring elbow but Flash ducked under and as Power turned around the mullet haired Canadian nailed him with a spin-kick. Flash then took Power off his feet with a standing drop-kick and headed up top. Flash then lifted Power up to his feet and impressively took the big man over with a snap suplex. One........... Two........... That wouldn't be anywhere near enought to put Puerto Rican Power away, but the champion was still planted to the mat and Flash decided to take a risk by heading to the turnbuckles. Flash then lept off the top with an elbow drop but he hit nothing but canvas as Puerto Rican Power rolled out the way, and as Flash staggered back to his feet Power caught had him locked in a Full Nelson. Flash managed to fight out of the holds with elbow shots to the gut, and he charged back at the champion, but Power nailed him with a roaring elbow, the atomic drop followed, then the spinebuster.......Power then waited for Flash to stagger up to his knees, before drilling the Canadian Veteran with a San Juan Rush (Running Big Boot)........... One............ Two............. Three Puerto Rican Power had held onto the Puerto Rican Championship. That was disappointing, they were going for a big match feel with the tense start but whilst that might work in the big arena's of SWF and TCW, the crowd here were waiting for something to happen. I also think that after Steve Flash nailed Puerto Rican Power with the Flash Bang so early in the match, that his opportunity had gone and that Power would inevitably go on to win. They didn't do a hell of alot wrong, and there was any real chemistry issues but they didn't really do enough to get a crowd, who were pretty apathetic to what boiled down to an all face match up into the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Steve Flash in 13:01 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power retains the FCW Puerto Rican title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] I have to say that Flash has actually been a bit of a let down so far, he's yet to produce a C+ rated match (Kirk Jameson has two so far this year). However I look at his work in NYCW and he's producing much better there (a couple of B- so far this year), so I don't think we are really seeing the best of Flash in FCW.[/FONT] [I]The match is over and Flash, shakes the hand of Puerto Rican Power as a sign of respect, Power accepts the gesture and raises Flash arm up for being such a great competitor. Flash then raises Powers arm for actually winning the match.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes: T[/B]hat cheesy display of 'sportsmanship' would have worked better, if they actually put on a good match, instead of a disappointingly mediocre one.[/FONT] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver then catches up with Mainstream Hernandez ahead of his match with Shawn Gonzalez[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Mainstream Hernandez, you beat three tough opponent to make your way through to facing Shawn Gonzalez for the FCW Championship....[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez again has his eyes fixed on Sara, as with anyone other time she interviews him[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] James, James......anyone there[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Yeah Totally, I've got a big match coming up, Gonzalez is great......[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I wish you weren't so relaxed, Gonzalez mentioned that if he hurts you, no hard feelings....he isn't going to pull any punches[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] That's cool, I would expect him to he's the champ but I've got the Mainstream Nation behind me, so I'll be OK.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I just worry about you James.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] No need to worry, and please stop calling me James, only my mom calls me that, to everyone else I'm the chief Mainstreamer, the leader of the Mainstream Nation, Mainstream Hernandez.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] But you don't have to hide behind this act for me, I want to know the real James Hernandez.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernadez:[/B] This ain't no act, what else is there to know about me ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I would guess....... plenty, if only you were true to yourself.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Like how ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: You can't see the wood from the trees can you, you just don't see it, you don't see it James do you ?[/COLOR] [I]Sara Silver then drops the microphone and walks off again, frustrated that Hernandez has again just eyed her up, without actually asking her out. [/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] What did I do ? Anyway Gonzalez you and me next, and I have every intention of taking more gold home to the Mainstream Nation, whatever the outcome though, I'm sure our match will be Totally Awesome.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: FCW Championship: [/B] [B]Shawn Gonzalez vs Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] After the pomp and ceremony of the introductions, the actually get into the action a bit quicker than Power and Flash and start off with a nice chain wrestling sequence. At the end of the sequence, Gonzalez catches Hernandez springboarding off the ropes and dumps the Tag Champion with a release German Suplex but Hernandez lands on his feet and he nails Gonzalez with a spin kick. Hernandez then heads up top, and waits for Gonzalez to stagger up to his feet, the Totally Einstein member then dives off an attempts to take Gonzalez down with a Tornado DDT but Gonzalez blocks it and tries to reverse it into a Tilt-A-Whirl backbreaker but Hernandez is a step ahead, snapping off a Tilt-A -Whirl Head- Scissors. Gonzalez somehow manages to get out of the ring before Hernandez can follow up with the pin but the challenger, races up the turnbuckle and takes out Gonzalez with a swandive to the outside. Hernandez then kips up to his feet and 'celebrates' by doing high fives with the fans but that proves to be naive mistake, as Gonzalez meets him with a fore-arm smash as he turns around, before whipping Hernandez back first into the guard-rail. Gonzalez then pitches Hernandez back into the ring, before lifting the Tag Champion up into a vertical suplex. Gonzalez holds Hernandez up for almost 40 seconds, letting the blood rush to the head before sending the Totally Einstein man crashing back to the mat. One............... Two............. Hernandez kicked out, but Gonzalez was in control picking Hernandez up, whipping the challenger into the ropes and then delivering a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. Gonzalez then went for another cover, but Hernandez again dug down to kick out. But the Lone Wolf was in total control and he continued work over the weakened back of the challenger, stretching Hernandez back over his knee and delivering a snap suplex for a two count. Gonzalez then tried to turn Hernandez over for the Latino Crab but the challenger saw it coming and managed to scramble across to the ropes to force the rope break. Hernandez then slipped under the ropes, before catching Gonzalez with an elbow shot, that staggerd the champion back from the ropes. Hernandez then springboarded himself back in, nailing Gonzalez with a missile drop-kick. Gonzalez stayed on his feet, but Hernandez picked himself off the mat, and the Lone Wolf walked right into a SUPER KICK ! But Hernandez was unable to follow up with a cover as he slumped to the mat out of pure exhaustion. Brett Graveson then started a ten count on both men...... They both stagger to their feet and Gonzalez takes control with a 'Pat Deacon' Knee lift, and he sets up for the Howl In The Wind but Hernandez slips out of it and he catches Gonzalez with an Enziguri, before taking Gonzalez down with a La Magistral Cradle.....Gonzalez kicks out and then rolls through into a headlock, he lifts Hernandez up and drills him straight back down onto the mat with a brainbuster....... One......... Two....... Thr........... Hernandez kicks out but Gonzalez turns him over into the Latino Crab. This time Gonzalez has it locked on in the middle of the ring.......... Graveson checks on Hernandez, the challenger looks like he might tap, but all of a sudden the Mainstreamer gets a burst of energy and he begins to make his way towards the ropes, Gonzalez tries to pull Hernandez back but the Tag Champion proves more determined and in the end Gonzalez is forced to break the hold........ But Hernandez looks spent as he staggers to his feet and Gonzalez goes to nail him with a fore-arm but Hernandez ducks under and counters with the PONTIAC TO HOME !(Swinging Reverse STO), he then slumps on top of Gonzalez......... One............. Two............... Thr............... Gonzalez kicks out, but he remains planted to the mat and Hernandez heads up top, but the challenger is taking his time, and as he sets up for what looks to be the Apparitiion #14, Gonzalez is back to his feet, and he clubs Hernandez from behind, before climbing to the top himself. The two then exchange chops , as they both look to gain the advantage, eventually Gonzalez comes out on top of the exchange and he looks to bringing Hernandez crashing back into the ring with a belly to back superplex.......... But he actually delivers a falling double-knee backbreaker instead, delivering more damage to the back of the challenger, but the fall also takes a fair bit out of the champion as well and the Lone Wolf ends up a fair bit away from the challenger...... But as Gonzalez scrambles back to his feet, Hernandez is still planted to the mat and Gonzalez scrambles across to make the cover........ One............. Two........ Thr............. If Gonzalez had landed a bit nearer, this would have been all over.....Gonzalez then lifts a dazed Hernandez back up to a vertical base and this time is able to deliver the HOWL IN THE WIND ! One...... Two......... Thr.......... Much to Gonzalez frustration, Hernandez kicks out, what does the Lone Wolf have to do, to put Hernandez away, as just like Jameson last month, the youngster is providing a tougher challenge than first expected. But for all Hernandez determination for staying alive in the match, Gonzalez is still in total control and once again he turns the challenger over into the Latino Crab...... Hernandez again tries to get to the ropes, but this time Gonzalez wont allow him, as the Lone Wolf looks determined to put this one away........ Hernandez is really starting to fade and Brett Graveson checks on his condition........ Graveson calls for the bell, as Hernandez looks out of it......Shawn Gonzalez is still the FCW champion. This one told a similar story to Gonzalez match with Kirk Jameson, only not quite as good, as this time the kick outs from Hernandez felt a little more forced, and I also think that whilst Gonzalez and Puerto Rican Power's promos's from this show, did well in building up their eventual showdown with one another, the smarter fans in attendance knew that neither Flash or Hernandez had much chance of coming away with either of the main championships tonight. Critcism's aside, this was still a good match though and Hernandez acquited himself well in the main event. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shawn Gonzalez defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 20:22 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Shawn Gonzalez retains the FCW Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Gonzalez helps Hernandez to his feet, and it looks like we are going to see a similar scene to the one we witnessed between Puerto Rican Power and Steve Flash. But who's here to ruin the love-fest between two of FCW's Champions.....[/I] [I]You've guessed it.......[/I] [I]Who else but here to stick their oar in once again....Wave of Violence ![/I] [I]M.C Speed climbs up onto one side of the ring, then Primus climbs up on the other. Gonzalez and Hernandez see them, and the begin to brawl with the W.O.V pair, and despite being in gruelling match they are holding their own. But Carl Batch sneaks in and he low blows both Gonzalez and Hernandez. From there on it's all W.O.V as they deliver a major beatdown.......Primus delivers the Power Plant on Gonzalez , before lifting the FCW champion up and chucking him out of the ring with a miltiary press, whilst M.C Speed drills Hernandez with the W.O.V Spike.[/I] [I]Batch then orders Primus to get some 'furniture', which he dult does. They then set up some chairs in the middle of the ring and Primus lifts Hernandez up for a piledriver as M.C Speed heads up top..........[/I] [I]SPIKE PILEDRIVER right onto the chairs.............[/I] [I]Horrified at this Sara Silver rushes out putting herself in harms way......it looks as though Batch is about to hit Sara Silver but he just throws her into the arms of Primus......but luckily for her Bradford Peverall hits the ring, armed with a baseball bat and W.O.V scarper. [/I] [I]Dane O'Hara comments that Wave of Violence 'disgust him' but surely they wouldn't sink so low as to attack a defenceless woman like Sara Silver and that he's just thankful Bradford Peverall came out, so we didn't have to find out. Even Cueball Lynch admitted they would have gone over the line if Primus had gone through with powerbombing Sara Silver [/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [I]We got our default C- show grade again ! But that was disappointing as I was expecting alot better from the Power-Flash match in the semi main event slot. Attendance was back up into the 900's but only just, and a poor economy at the moment is probably halting our growth. I think if the economy was better, we'd be able to put on two shows a month and thus grow a bit quicker.[/I]

[QUOTE=Beeker;476946]If you ever turn Puerto Rican Power heel... I propose the new shirt be... Kissin' Hands 'n' Shakin' Babies.[/QUOTE] I know I'm late, but lol, just lol. :p [QUOTE=Tigerkinney;478640]I'll give some of my other regulars that have gone AWOL the benefit of the doubt that they're either on holiday somewhere and/or too busy to make predictions this time round, rather than the fact they've lost interest. [/I] [/QUOTE] Haven't lost my interest, just took one of my regular breaks from TEW, which, for whatever reason, seems to include taking reading breaks from diaries. Anyhow, I see the prediction contest is gone. Makes me kind of sad, but it's true, predicting ratings is tricky. I'm back to playing TEW (I think), and so should be around to leave comments and feedback on future shows. Keep up the good work!

[CENTER][B][U]March in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Going back to one show a month saw us claw back some of the financial losses, from our experiment to run two shows last month. Right now the poor economy means that it's not financially viable to run more than one show at the moment, and to be honest it's extremely frustrating. In roster news Bradford Peverall and Joe Benning signed new PPA deals. Peverall's signing was vital as he's one half of our current tag champs, whilst Benning is someone we think has some potential to at least grow into a solid mid-carder, but is currently 'paying his dues'. Hector Galindo's contract was not renewed, as we felt he no longer had anything to offer FCW following the disolution of the Kings of the Street. His mentor and current FCW Champion tried to argue his case and wasn't too pleased that I had 'let' another of his proteges leave FCW. Another one to leave us is Tigre Salvaje Jr, the young luchador frustrated us with his inconsistency and we decided to cut our losses. To be honest he'd be better served going to his native Mexico, working as an opening talent for the likes of OLLIE or MPWF and improve his skills by working as job fodder for those roster's upper tier workers. Joining the roster ranks this month were Angel De Mexico, whose lone previous appearance was in a 6 Man scramble match as a talent trade from OLLIE. We were impressed that day though and always intended to bring him back, it was just finding the right time to bring in him. Also joining is Dean Daniels, who has experience of working in Japan, however with Kirk Jameson using a similar gimmick to that which Daniels has used over the years, we took the decision to repackage Daniels as a sleazy Italian-American gambler called Dino Bravo. [RIGHT]______________________________________________________________[/RIGHT] [CENTER][B][U]March News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Worker Signings[/B] 5SSW boosted their roster with four gaijins for their next tour- Karen Bilous, April Appleseed, Paige Croft and Jana Marie Bowen. Bilous aside the rest have little experience of working in Japan are a most likely being brought in as 'enhancement talent' to feed to their up and coming home grown workers. Is AAA about to turn into a T&A promotion, full of 'performers' with surgically enhanced bodies ?; As they've boosted their roster with three additions from the much maligned Babes of Sin City, Dharma Gregg, Alison Capone and Jen Neptune (why just one Neptune ?) No news of them rising in size but CGC seemed to have gone on a bit of a hiring spree, perhaps new boss Alex felt that their roster had a few gaps that needed filling. Joining the British Columbia based promotion are RIPW workers Brendon Idol , Ernie Turner and Jerry Martin, 4C's Slim V, Rodger Dodger who returns to CGC after finishing up with RIPW (he will be revitalising his Gigolo Jack Stein gimmick) and NYCW's Dazzling Dave Diamond Up start Canadian based womens promotion have signed Persephone. Known for being little more than a ringside valet, it's unknown at this stage what role she will have to play in CWWF. EWA have added Herschel The Hammer (the former head booker of UCR) to their roster GCG boosted their roster with a number of gaijin for their next tour; U.S Indy stalwart Black Eagle, british worker Adam Matravers and Canadian's John Maverick and Shooter Sean Deeley. Hinote Dojo boosted their ranks with their addition of Henry Bennett on a PPA deal After almost two years without regular work, former TCW 'star' Madman Boone has re-emerged with to some peoples surprise MAW. MPWF have added young luchador El Hijo Espada Rosa to their roster The American indy scene loses let another one of their stars to the juggernaut that is WLW as Frankie Perez signs on with the increasingly popular Lucharesu promotion, where he will be working under his Kill Switch gimmick. Additionally as if their roster needed boosting anymore Champagne Lover, Rhino Umaga, Mr Lucha III and Nathaniel Ca$ino will be taking part in their next our and Yuki Horigoshi makes his return to the promotion. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] There was a glut of contract extensions in 21CW as Arthur T.Turtle, Chuck Frisby, Daniel Black Francis, Genocide Agent, Igor Ivanoff, Joey Beauchamp and Phoebe Plumridge all stayed on with the Jeff Nova run promotion. 4C extended the contracts of stalwart Barry Kingman and color commentator Ted Ross 5SSW extended the contracts of Kiki Sakakibara, Megumi Nakaijima and manager Akahito 'Mr' Miwa. Jessic Bunny saw her contract extended by AAA. APW extended the contracts of Cole Taylor, Ricky Stantz and Trehawke Phillips. BHOTWG sealed two of their biggest stars to new written contracts, as Hooded Kudo and Shimedzu put pen to paper and Ninja Shunji also earned a contract extension. Sprite saw her contract extended by BSC. CGC kept their commentary team intact with Jerome Turner and Adrian Garcia staying on with the DeColt run promotion. CZCW sealed current champion Donnie J to a new contract EWA rival 21CW for being the biggest front office this month, as they seal Anna Ki, Geena The Warrior Princess, Gianfranco Morelli, Jed High, his valet Simona Cox and commentator Mark Standford to new PPA contracts Another busy promotion this month has been GCG who manage to extend the PPA deals of: veteran announcer Masatake Hori, referee Tsughiharu Odaka, SUKI, Wasichi 'Fire-Fox' Inao, Masataro Kataoka, Mokuami Maita, Yoshifusa Maeda and most importingly Hiroyasu Gakusha. INSPIRE extended the contract of Kimitada Yanagita MPWF extended the contract of color commentator Teadoro Nieto Fans of NOTBPW let out a huge sigh of relief as Sean McFly put pen to paper on a new contract. NYCW extended the contracts of veterans Rick Sanders, Whistler and manager Herb Stately PGHW offered new exclusive written contracts to Akinori Kwakami and Kazuhige Matsuki PSW extended the PPA deals of Ash Campbell, The Punisher and manager Carl Batch RIPW offered new PPA deals to current champion Brendon Idol, Ash Campbell and commentator Rob L Miskovsky ROF extended the PPA deals of Don Henderson, Harley Neill, K'Lee Hawkins and Menace Axxis Jr and Mario Heroic put pen to new PPA deals with SOTBPW Steve Frehley, Robbie Retro, Valiant and manager Playboy Jake Sawyer earned themselves new exclusive written contracts with SWF. Current Tag Team Champions Joel Bryant and Clark Alexander and referees Eugene Williams and Sam Sparrow all agreed to new PPA deal with TCW, who at this moment in time are still unable to secure personnel to new written contracts. UEW extended the PPA deals of several non competive personnel, Road Agent Nathaniel Pross, valet Vita and commentator Lawrence Young. USPW offered new PPA deals to Commissioner Doom, young talent Davis Wayne Newton, Pete The Hillbilly and current world champion T-Rex. WLW secured Barei Yasujiro, The Great Hisato, Koki Ishibashi and commentor Taki Kajiwara to exclusive written contracts. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Tracy Brendon somewhat shockingly departed from AAA, whilst veteran Helen Bach was also not offered a new contract. Steve DeColt becomes the second of the two brothers to leave the promotion in a space of a few months (people are speculating whether their has been a big fall out with brother Alex), whilst Christian Price also departs after not being offered a new contract. CZCW were served a bit of a blow when Frankie Perez departed for Japan (WLW to be precise) on a more permanent basis. Christopher Lister (Toby Juan Kanobi) has left EWA after he rejected a new contract with the more sports entertainment based of the two European promotions. It appears that Listerwants to be taken 'seriously'. YukI Horigoshi left Hinote Dojo, when he was offered the chance to return to WLW. Tony Wright became a budget cut vicitim, when his contract was not renewed by MOSC. Hijo Del Relampago was not offered a new contract by MPWF, which comes as a bit of a surprise as he held their Tag Titles with Angel De Mexico during last year. Black Eagle finished up his commitments with RIPW. Rhys Vali was released by ROF in a cost cutting measure for the British promotion. [B]Injuries[/B] PGHW's Tetsunori Yasuda suffered a broken neck in a routine Six Man Tag match and will be out of action for over a year. BHOTWG also saw one of their roster suffer a major injury as Kenko Takemitsu contracted a major concussion after taking a nasty bump in a Junior Tag Title match when he teamed with White Samurai to take on Shiomi & VENOM. [B]Retirements[/B] George DeColt officially announced his retirement from the wrestling industry, following his hand over of CGC to Alex DeColt. Also retiring from thw wrestling industry is Preston Holt , best known for his four title reigns in California Pro Wrestling during the late seventies/early eighties. [B]Backstage Trouble[/B] It appears that Rita Charles is none too pleased with what she calls 'the rather creepy' attention she's been getting from referee Pee Wee Germaine in CZCW It has also been revealed that Sam Keith has 'little time' for TCW's color commentator Kyle Rhodes. American Elemental has fallen out with Billy Russell during his tour of INSPIRE and Danger Kumasaka was slating PGHW referee Yuguro Adachi in an online interview. [B]Media News[/B] Despite being the biggest promotion in Canada, NOTBPW fail to come to agreement on their T.V Show Championship Wrestling being shown by any network. Many say that this was because NOTBPW were shopping around for a new network to get shown on but left negotiations too late, so they once again find themselves without a T.V Show. [B]Title Changes[/B] Rolling Johnny Stones became the new U.K Champion in 21CW ending the half year reign of Joey Beauchamp. Suzanne Brazzles seemingly endless reign was the Top Contenders Title by Michelle Brendon, whilst Brendon was forced to vacate her half of ther Tag straps following her sister (Tracy's) suprising departure from the promotion. It has to be said that AAA management of their title scene's is becoming something of a joke, with two title vacations within a four months of one another. Hooded Kudo became the Burning World Champion for the fifth time, ending the near half year reign of Samoan Machine, in what many are calling a bona-fide MOTYC. The other big title change saw Elemental III follow in the foot-steps of his illustrious predecessors by claiming the Burning Junior Championship. Yoshii Shiomi claimed the vacant BHOTWG Openweight Championship, defeating Kenko Takemitsu for the title, when preceding champion Greg Gauge did not re-sign with BHOTWG for their latest tour. Principessa defeated Grace Harper to become the inaugral CWWF Universal champion, whilst Gorgon claimed their mid-card belt (The CWWF Continental Championship) defeating Jessica Bunny in the process. The CZCW Tag Team Championships, which have been treated like an afterthought anyway for the past two years were left vacant following Frankie Perez departure to WLW. Another set of Tag Titles to be vacated were those in EWA following Toby Juan Kanobi's departure from the promotion. Raul Hughes became the INSPIRE King of Fighters for the first time ending Tasuku Iesada's near half year long reign with the title. Bruiser claimed the MOSC Blood & Beer Title from his U.K Wrecking Crew Tag Team partner Thug. La Creatura Navidad, Guillermo Marcos and Heavy Metal Anarchy finally brought to an end the near two year long Campeones de Trios reign of Apprentica Jr and Los Hermones Del Cano. Bryan Vessey claimed PGHW's Elite Series for the first time, defeating Yoshimi Mushashibo in the Finals. Vessey's also defeated Tetsunori Yasuda, then Raymond Diaz to reach the finals, in a tournament that showed PGHW learned the lessons of the failure of last years tournament by returning some of the expected big names into the mix. The rest of the field included Alexander Robinson, William Hayes, Kozue Kawashima and Lee Bennett. James Prudence became the Shooting Star Champion for the first time in SWF, ending Andre Jones five month long reign with the title. Stephanie Wade became the latest member of USPW's Womens roster to win their title, ending Nadia Snow's four monh reign with the belt.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I]Delorean Driver.com[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] It's official, the contracts have been signed by both men, the biggest match in the history of FCW will take place at FCW's next show FCW Unificado as the holder of the FCW Puerto Rican Championship; Puerto Rican Power faces off with the holder of the FCW Championship, Shawn Gonzalez in a title unification match, who will prove to be the best in FCW ? Other matches on the show include Kirk Jameson defending the Peoples Championship against Rudy Velasquez of UNITY, whilst Velasquez fellow UNITY members; Charles Rainier and Steve Flash take on Natural Storm in tag team competition. The tag team champions of Totally Einstein (Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall) put the Tag Titles on the line against the dangerous Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed). Rounding out the show Joe Bennign takes on The Sensational Singh, Singh's associate The Great Oxii goes up against Angel De Mexico and Dino Bravo faces off with Dragon Del Arco Iris. The pre-show match see's the Messiah's Circus of Leper Messiah and El Hijo Del Zonk face off with Matt Hocking and a 'mystery' partner. FCW Unificado will once again take place from the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan, and will be on Saturday April 18th. Here is a full run down of the card.......... [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW [SIZE=2]Unificado[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 18th April 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE] [B]Title Unification Match for the [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Championship & FCW Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Shawn Gonzalez [B]People's Championship:[/B] Kirk Jameson vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Rudy Velasquez [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Totally Einstein (Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall) vs Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) UNITY (Charles Rainier & Steve Flash) vs Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard) Angel De Mexico vs The Great Oxiii [SIZE=1]'Representing The Young Americans'[/SIZE] Joe Benning vs The Sensational Singh Dino Bravo vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match: [COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#000000]Messiahs Circus (Messiah & Zonk) vs Matt Hocking & ???[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]________________________________________________________[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [quote] [COLOR=purple][B]Predictions Form[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B][U]Unificado[/U][/B] [/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Title Unification Match:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Kirk Jameson vs Rudy Velasquez[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Totally Einstein vs Wave of Violence[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]UNITY (Rainier & Flash) vs Natural Storm[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico vs The Great Oxiii[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Joe Benning vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Dino Bravo vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Messiah's Circus vs Matt Hocking & ???[/COLOR] [/quote]

Unificado Title Unification Match: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Shawn Gonzalez [I]The title returns to your star attraction.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez [I]Jameson holds for a while longer.[/I] Tag Team Championship: Totally Einstein vs Wave of Violence [B]Draw probably by countout or double dq[/B] [B]UNITY (Rainier & Flash)[/B] vs Natural Storm [I]Beginning to notice a user character tag teaming with Flash trend ;)[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs The Great Oxiii [I]Debut win over the Great Oaf[/I] Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]If he is losing to Zonk, then he is losing to Singh[/I] [B]Dino Bravo[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [I]The Rainbow Dragon falls again. ( I still liked my zombie gimmick better :p )[/I] [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs Matt Hocking & ??? [I]Since the Leper is involved, the Circus gets the win.[/I]

Archived