Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Unificado Title Unification Match: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Shawn Gonzalez Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez Tag Team Championship: Totally Einstein vs [B]Wave of Violence[/B] [B]UNITY (Rainier & Flash)[/B] vs Natural Storm Angel De Mexico vs [B]The Great Oxiii[/B] Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [B]Dino Bravo[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs Matt Hocking & ???

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Title Unification Match: Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Gonzalez has more upside than PRP - although I sense a heel turn for Shawn very soon. Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez Rudy isn't going to snap his losing streak in a title match! Tag Team Championship: [B]Totally Einstein[/B] vs Wave of Violence Champs retain, but only by DQ as WOV go berserk on them, including a post match beatdown. [B]UNITY (Rainier & Flash)[/B] vs Natural Storm [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs The Great Oxiii Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [B]Dino Bravo [/B]vs Dragon Del Arco Iris Messiah's Circus vs [B]Matt Hocking & ???[/B] Could go either way - it all depends on who '???' is!

Title Unification Match: Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] [I]Kinda tired of a face PRP, I think he'll lose and blame the fans for not being behind him.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez [I]Kirk has been your ace, giving you some of your best matches, especially against yourself.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Totally Einstein[/B] vs Wave of Violence [I]I love WOV, but I am a big-time Mainstreamer so. . .[/I] UNITY (Rainier & Flash) vs [B]Natural Storm[/B] [I]I tend to favor teams with more experience than teams with two hot commodities. I could be wrong for choosing Natural Storm but there you go.[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs The Great Oxiii [I]Despite the size difference, ADM is the much better worker.[/I] Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]Sensationaaaaaalllllll!![/I] [B]Dino Bravo[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [I]I like the name alone, despite DDAI's colorful mask which I think rules.[/I] [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs Matt Hocking & ??? [I]They need this win after losing everything else.[/I]

Predictions Form Unificado Title Unification Match: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Shawn Gonzalez Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez Tag Team Championship: [B]Totally Einstein[/B] vs Wave of Violence [B]UNITY[/B] (Rainier & Flash) vs Natural Storm Angel De Mexico vs [B]The Great Oxiii[/B] Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Dino Bravo vs [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B] [B]Messiah's Circus [/B]vs Matt Hocking & ???

[COLOR="Purple"][B]Unificado[/B] [/COLOR] Title Unification Match: Puerto Rican Power vs Shawn Gonzalez [I]- Double DQ, Double Count Out, Double Schmozz. I just can't see PRP agreeing to another job but I don't see the point in continuing the vanity insanity of another PRP 'real' reign, let alone a double reign.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez [I]- I see no reason to give Velasquez the win unless it's to keep Gonzalez happy for losing the other two Kings of the Island.[/I] Tag Team Championship: Totally Einstein vs [B]Wave of Violence[/B] [I]- The brilliance of Young Einstein Juniors are better as babyface Bill n' Ted chasers than as THE tag team. Heel skulduggery of Carl (os) Batch for the win![/I] [B]UNITY (Rainier & Flash)[/B] vs Natural Storm [I]- Natural Storm have yet to reach squall status on the island of Puerto Rico Suave.[/I] Angel De Mexico vs [B]The Great Oxiii[/B] [I]- Because the Great Oxiiiiiii is a great gimmick.[/I] Joe Benning vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]- Because the Sensational Singh is NOT Joe Benning.[/I] [B]Dino Bravo[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [I]- Dragon continues to spottastic himself out of a job.[/I] [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs Matt Hocking & ??? [I]- Unless Matt Hocking got Madman Boone as a partner, Hocking's gonna job. Then even if he has Madman Boone on his side, Hocking will still find a way to job.[/I]

Title Unification Match: [b]Puerto Rican Power[/b] vs Shawn Gonzalez [i]PRP returns to his throne as top dog.[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Kirk Jameson[/b] vs Rudy Velasquez [i]Velasquez wouldn't be too bad in the midcard champion role, but he's in the midst of the UNITY/WOV storyline and winning the title would just distract from all that.[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]Totally Einstein[/b] vs Wave of Violence [i]The dudes need a long title reign to restore credibility to your titles.[/i] UNITY (Rainier & Flash) vs [b]Natural Storm[/b] [i]Rainier & Flash are the superior team, but given the storylines leading up to this show I think that the WOV are going to interfere to swing the match in favour of their newest members, Natural Storm[/i] [b]Angel De Mexico[/b] vs The Great Oxiii [i]Angel actually has talent.[/i] Joe Benning vs [b]The Sensational Singh[/b] [i]Squaaash.[/i] [b]Dino Bravo[/b] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris [i]We wouldn't want Dino to lose his first two matches in the fed, now would we?[/i] [b]Messiah's Circus[/b] vs Matt Hocking & ??? [i]I hate going against the infamous ???, but preshow means it probably won't be anyone interesting, so the Circus picks up the win here.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Unificado[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday April 18th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 940)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [B]Match: Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & El Hijo Del Zonk) vs [/B][B]Matt Hocking & ???[/B] Not bad for a pre-show tag match, it was pretty even throughout but the Messiah's Circus were able to pick up their first victory in some time when Leper Messiah put away ??? with The Prophecy (Black Hole Slam). So just who exactly is ???, well no one knows as he was wearing a generic black luchador mask with three white question marks. He looked quite useful though, very athletic highlighted by a really impressive handspring roundhouse kick on Leper Messiah at one point during the match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Messiahs Circus defeated Matt Hocking and ??? in 6:47- when Leper Messiah defeated ??? by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Dino Bravo walks through the crowd flashing some dollar bills, this may be the most pointless segment in the history of FCW ever but you he's letting everyone know he's just 'won' some money. No one really cares though[/I] [B]Rating: E-[/B] [I]Sara Silver's not here (apparently still traumatised by the fact that Wave of Violence, brutalised her (supposedy not) Boyfriend, and then thought about doing the same thing to her). So we've got a new girl to shoot T-Shirts and it's still not Maryam Vega (who will probably be out at the end of the contract), instead it's our newest female addition to the roster Lisa Bowen.[/I] [I]The daughter of Runaway Train has no in-ring talent but she looks good (on a par with Silver and Vega) and is actually a better talker (though not as good as Silver) than the latter. Her choice of clothing whilst shooting said surplus merchandise is just as 'slutty' as her predecessor......a sleeveless black top, with a 'hole' that conveniently reveals her cleavage and some gold hot pants.[/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [I]Anyway just as Lisa's in the middle of shooting T-Shirts and shoving her cleavage in some of the fan's faces. Dino Bravo comes over.....[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Hey ! You 're a real hottie, ain't you. Ever thought bout usin' that hot body for somethin' really useful[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] What you implying, I'm not that sort of girl....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] No, no, no...you got me wrong[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] I very much doubt that, anyone who looks at me thinks with what's down there (points to Bravo's crotch) and not up there (points to Bravo's Head)[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Exactly........[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] So I didn't get you wrong then, so buzz off sleazeball[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] But hear me out, please[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Why should I, you implied that I was easy, and I'm not interested in gettin' it on with a sleazeball like you[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] But you got me wrong. What you said is true, but I'm not tryin' to get it on with you, I want you to be my valet at ringside.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] So you want me to use my charms to distract the other wrestlers, go find someone else.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] But no one else compares[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] You really are quite lame aren't you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Dino Bravo always backs a winner, and I'm backin' a winner in you, together we can hit the jackpot[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] You don't give up, do you ? But tell you what seeing as you're so determined what's in it for me ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] A higher profile, more respect in the locker-room and you won't just be known as that girl who shoots the T-Shirts.[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] But what really is in it for me, joining up with you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Anytime I win a match, you get 25 % of the prize money[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Now were talking business, but I still think you're a desperate sleazeball so the answers still no.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] Come on please how about 30 % ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Read my lips N O, NO[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] 40 % ? 40 % of my winnings, it's a can't miss opportunity[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Hmm, seems like you REALLY do want to hire me, and I'll tell you what. I'm kinda diggin' your determination. I still don't like you but I'm likin' the fact you're like a dog with a bone.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] So that's a yes then ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] Not exactly, 50% of the taking or you'll have to find some one else[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] How about 45 %[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] You heard me 50 % or nothing[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] OK....50 % it is then, is that a deal[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Lisa Bowen:[/B] It's a deal, but if you step out of line, the deals off...got that[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Dino Bravo:[/B] I got that.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Resident commentary duo Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lych welcome us to the show and then proceed to hype the main event[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Tonight it's the biggest match in FCW History, as the Puerto Rican Champion Puerto Rican Power takes on the FCW Champion Shawn Gonzalez in a title unification match ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] And I don't know about you Dane, I couldn't be any more excited[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Really ?! I thought you disliked both of them with a passion[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I didn't finish the sentance, I couldn't be any more excited if I thought these two talentless spotlight hoggers were deserving of being in such an overhyped match[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: I was little worried there for a moment, I was wondering if Cueball had been replaced by someone else.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I didn't know you cared so much[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I don't, but lets get back to what's most important the unification match between Power and Gonzalez, a match that has been eight months in the making, ever since the controversial formation of the FCW Championship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] A championship I feel should never have been formed, as FCW showed disrespect to the real champion at the time Hells Bouncer, it's just a shame he was screwed out of the title[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: I don't think how that's most people see it, Power won that title back fair and square, after the Circus screwed him out of the Puerto Rican Title and then disrespected it by renaming it the 'Messiah' Championship. But that's all history now, and FCW's best finally get it on, to decide who really is the best[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I say may the worse man win, or better still I wish someone would come down wipe both of them, and take the belts for themselves, as these two has-beens aren't deserving of any recognition.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] You'd just love that, you'd just love if our main event got ruined, wouldn't you Cueball ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Ruined, how could it[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred] possibly be ruined ?![/COLOR] Rating: C- [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Unity (Charles Rainier & Steve Flash) vs Natural Storm[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The opening match saw basic tag team action, with Natural Storm using their tag team experience to be in control for most of the match, but ultimately coming undone once again by the mistrust between Howard and Storm that has materialised ever since Carl Batch spoke of them in separate conversation's a few show backs. The finish saw Natural Storm about to put me away with the Final Storm, but I managed to slip out, Howard then tried to nail me with a big boot but I moved out of the way and he ended up drilling Rayne in the face instead. I then took immediate advantage driving Rayne into the mat with the C.R Driver, to pick up the win as Flash made sure that Howard wasn't able to rectify his mistake and break up the pin. Solid enough but it went a few minutes too long, but blame that on one of my main eventers being someone who starts to blow up at around 15 minutes, meaning that matches like this ended up getting padded out with a few needless minutes. [B][COLOR=red]Result: UNITY defeated Natural Storm in 9:47 when Charles Rainier defeated D.C. Rayne by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ff0000]__________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage where Carl Batch is with Wave of Violence, and they have a message for the Tag Champions Totally Einstein. Batch does all the talking as Primus and Speed just stand there trying to look all bad-ass. [/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch[/B]: Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! Those two dumb fools Totally Honky are holding some bling, and when Wave of Violence have their eye on some bling, we don't sit around and wait for **** to happen, we take action, we run down the fools that holdin' it, and we take it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]And one more warning champs, if that ho of yours Silver gets involved, there will be hell to pay, this is the business of the street now BOYS, welcome to our world. [/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Joe Benning vs The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a toilet break/merchandise stall opportunity for much of the crowd. The match itself wasn't all that bad for the five minutes it ran for and Singh and Benning looked to have pretty good chemistry together. But the crowd just weren't interested in seeing a match between a jobber and a mid-carder who has currently stalled. Singh didn't really need Oxii's prescence this time, as he won this relatively clean (it took an ey poke to turn the match in his favour at around the two minute mark), forcing Benning to submit to the Singh It Back. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sensational Singh defeated Joe Benning in 4:48 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We see Shawn Gonzalez in his dressing room sitting down in some training gear with a towel over his head, as he gathers his thoughts together. The camera move's closer and Gonzalez tilt his head upwards, revealing his face..........[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] So here we are Puerto Rican Power, finally at the cross-roads, eight months in the making, ever since I became The FCW Champion and some folks are doubting that this belt I hold, should never have been in existance, including YOU Power, and I can understand that.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]But the fans who come here night in, night out will know that I have given my all to defend my right to be called champion, those fans have witnessed the calibre of oppostion I've downed to stay on top, but I've not beaten you and that doubt, that asterisk will always hang above my reign as FCW Champion, till I do......and until I do beat you, and I believe I WILL beat you, then there will be those who will never accept that I was ever a champion in FCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]So when you face me across the ring later tonight Puerto Rican Power, I just don't see you, I see all those other nay-sayers that say I don't deserve to be champion and by downing you I just won't prove you wrong, I'll prove all of them wrong.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: B[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes[/B]: One of the best promo's in the history of FCW as Gonzalez delivered this simple yet defiant promo was delivered with alot of convicition from the Lone Wolf. Whilst I think Sara Silver does a good job as our resident backtage interviewer, sometimes it's good to just have the wrestlers speak for themselves, especially if they want to drum home the importance of a match, as with this promo from Gonzalez.[/FONT] ____________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B]Match #3: Dino Bravo w/ Lisa Bowen vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Those who said that a win over Zonk two shows ago, hardly makes Dragon a title challenger (even for a mid-card belt) are one hundred percent correct but I was short of viable challengers that weren't going to be re-treads or were tied up with something else, that said Dragon did put in a good showing. However despite having a good few years experience on our current Peoples champ Kirk Jameson, Dino Bravo wasn't able to pull the same quality of match out of Dragon. This pretty much followed a pattern of Dragon runs rings round Bravo, Bravo takes begs off/takes a powder, Dragon goes for some flippity floppity move, Lisa Bowen causes a distraction, Bravo takes advantage, hit's a relatively big move like a suplex, Dragon kicks out and lives to fight another day....rinse and repeat for the next eight minutes. The finish came when Dragon had take down Bravo with spinning head-scissors, and then went out onto the apron for the Dragonrana, but when Dragon was about to springboard back in, Lisa Bowen swiped away his legs, causing him to lose his footing, he then crashed into the ring where Bravo then rolled him up, grabbed a handful of tights an literally stole the win, for his first victory in an FCW ring. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dino Bravo defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr in 8:32 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Totally Einstein are getting ready for their Tag Title defence against Wave of Violence, when they spot a camera man coveniently walking past.....[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Wave of Violence, I don't know what your problem is, but what you did last month was like Totally not cool.......[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall: Yeah[/B] Totally, I mean that Silver Leady ain't even here, she's like totally traumatised.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Hey Brad, you heard from Sara, and thanks for having her back on that one, cos I was like totally outta it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] No worries, but tonight we totally ride out this bad wave and then we can party all we like[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: Yeah but I'm kinda bummed bout Sara not being here[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall[/B]: We can worry bout that later dude[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] OK, but those Wave dudes are like kinda mean.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Come on dude we're the champs, you're the leader of the Mainstream Nation, I'm the floor shakin' master of the jaw breakin', we're Totally Einstein Dude.....what are they are, what we gotta fear bout them dude ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] But they are kinda dangerous, dude[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Come on Mainstream, those dudes are totally weak, weak cos they ain't got the brain-power man we got dude. We're like Totally Einstein. I mean would Young Einstein be fearing those dudes ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You're like......totally.....right.....dude.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez) vs Wave of Violence (M.C Speed & Primus) w/ Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The champions wasted no time in getting the match under-way, as they went right at Wave of Violence, which caugh the challengers off guard for a bit. They brawled in and around the ring for a bit, with Brett Graveson struggling to keep control but Carl Batch turned things round his his boys favour with a slapjack shot to the back of Mainstream Hernandez, just as Primus sent Bradford Peverall into one of the guard-rails. As the match settled down Mainstream Hernandez found himself isolated in the Wave of Violence corner, who get in as many cheap-shots as they possibly can, whilst Bradford Peverall complains about their under-handed tactics. Naturally this only serves to distract the referee and as we all know a one week old baby has a bigger attention span than a professional wrestling referee, which only allows Wave of Violence to take more short-cuts, which includes Carl Batch lighting up a cigar and blowing smoke in the face of Hernandez. Things especially don't look good for the Tag Champs when Primus drives Hernandez into the mat with the Power Plant (Running Power Slam) but Carl Batch actually tells Primus to lift Hernandez, up off the canvas so they can inflict more punishment ! Ultimately though that greediness, becomes Wave of Violence un-doing as Hernandez counters an attempt at the W.O.V Spike from Marc Speed into the Pontiac To Home, the then somehow managed to summon up enough energy to nail Primus with a drop-kick, that sent the big man slumping into the corner. Hernandez then fell to the canvas form exhaustion and scrambled across (agonizingly slowly) to get the tag into Bradford Peverall. Peverall cleaned house for a bit on both members of W.O.V , eventually drilling M.C Speed with the Totally Totalled (Spinning Sit-Out inverted brainbuster), however Primus dove into make the save and this soon brought Hernandez back into the ring where things totally broke down again, eventually this led to the brawling spilling out into the ringside area again, until Mainstream Hernandez climbed up one of the turbuckles and took everyone down with a moonsault press. Hernandez then rolled Marc Speed into the ring, and after planting Speed with an STO, he headed up top once more only for Carl Batch to swing the blackjack at him . The blackjack missed but it caused Hernandez to lose his footing, and Marc Speed took advantage with a running drop-kick as Hernandez was in the tree of woe postion (as this is happening Primus & Peverall are locked in a stale-mate as they exchange chair-shots and generic looking punches with one another). Marc Speed then drags Hernandez out into the middle of the ring, and whips Hernandez into the ropes but all of a sudden someone hops over the guard-rail......... It's Sara Silver ! Sara Silver is here after all ! Silver trips Speed up........the little man of W.O.V then stumbles right into the path of a Super-Kick from Hernandez and that's enough for the chief Mainstreamer to seal the victory for Total Einstein ! Not the worst tag title match in the history of FCW, but nothing that really helps forward these titles on from feeling like the ugly step child of the FCW Titles. The main titles get to main event, whilst the People's Title matches often steal the show, where as the Tag Titles just plod along in a sea of D/D- mediocrity. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Totally Einstein defeated Wave of Violence in 9:44 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated M.C Speed by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Totally Einstein retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]Mainstream Hernandez, see's Sara Silver and he looks very pleased to see her.......Sara asks the ringside crew for a couple of mics.....[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] James, there's something I know you've been meaning to ask me, ever since I turned up here in FCW. I can see what you think of me, I'm not stupid and neither are you. To be honest I'm quite flattered.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I honestly don't know what you're getting at, but I do like you[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] You don't have to be all coy with me anymore James, I can see it in your eyes everyday, I see how you feel.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] That sounds pretty far out.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: This isn't no joke James, but you could blow, what we could have, if you carry on like that[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] What we could have ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: Yes I said what we could have, but could you please do the done thing and just you know like ask me out properly[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You want me to ask you out ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Yes James, despite being oh so infuriating, I'm finding I can't help caring for you.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Like that's totally unreal, because to be honest Sara I'm totally infatuated by you.....I mean like I thought you totally had eyes for Bradford and not for me[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] For Bradford ? No offence James, but your friend there is more insufferable than you ![/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] In suff a what ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Yes Bradford I said insufferable, but I was talking to James[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Sorrry to break up the love-in[/COLOR] [I]Peverall's actually looking a bit put out, that Sara Silver wasn't playing 'hard to get' with him after all.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] So James you going to ask me out ?[/COLOR] [I]But just as Mainstream Hernandez is about to do that a re-grouped Wave of Violence hit the ring, creaming both of the Tag Champs with a couple of chair-shots. Carl Batch puts a cloth over Sara Silver's face; the cloth seems to make her unconscious (as if it has some kind of chloroform on it). Primus then scoops her up over his shoulder and carries her out of the ring.[/I] [I]Hernandez then gets up to see Wave of Violence carrying Sara Silver up the entrance ramp and he looks to be quite distressed about it.[/I] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Angel De Mexico vs The Great Oxii w/The Sensational Singh[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The masked Mexican, actually managed to carry the big lump that is The Great Oxii to a decent match by Oxii’s low standards. The match started off with Angel using his speed to keep Oxii off balance, but eventually the big fat genie caught up with the masked man and he began to over-power Angel. Angel sold for Oxii’s power offence, and it looked all over when Oxii went for the Ox Plough (rebound fore-arm smash), but Angel ducked under and then sent Oxii crashing into his ‘manager’ The Sensational Singh who was up on the apron. Oxii staggered back at Angel rebounded off the ropes to fell Oxii with a baseball slide drop-kick. The masked man then headed up top, but Great Oxii began to stir and got up to his feet, only for Angel to dive off and take Oxii down to the mat with aTilt-A-Whirl into an armbar he calls the Mexican Death. Angel had the submission locked on tight and Oxii was soon tapping out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Angel De México defeated The Great Oxii in 3:35 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Kirk Jameson w/ Maryam Vega vs Rudy Velasquez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Jameson tried to set the pace at the start of the match by taking things to the mat but Velasquez managed to ‘hang’ with the champion and began to pick up the pace, using a strike and move attack, which soon had the champion on the back foot. Frustrated at being able to keep control of the match, Jameson went out for a powder to console with his manager Maryam Vega. Velasquez came Jameson not time though to get his bearings , as he sling-shot himself over the top-rope to take down Jameson with a cross-body. Velasquez then went to pitch Jameson back into the ring, but the champion put the brakes on, and levelled the UNITY member with a fore-arm smash, before shooting Velasquez back first into the guard-rail. After breaking up Bret Graveson’s floor count, Jameson continued to work over Velasquez on the outside, first of all whipping him once again into the guard-rail, then sending the UNITY man over with a release belly to belly suplex. Jameson then pitched Velasquez back into the ring and went for a cover. Velasquez kicked out but Jameson kept up the pressure driving his knee into the back of Velasquez several times, before putting the former tag champion into a stretch plum. Jameson wrenched back on the neck of Velasquez, but the UNITY man refused to give up and the started to fight his way back to his feet, eventually forcing Jameson to release the hold with a series of back elbows. Velasquez then tried to work up some momentum, bouncing off the ropes to charge at Jameson, only to be cut off with a with a clothesline from the champion. Jameson then picked up a dazed Velasquez and set up for the Finisher #1 (Wrist Clutch Olympic Slam) but Velasquez managed to slide out of the predicament, and then nail Jameson with a roundhouse kick. Jameson staggered back, rebounded off the ropes and walked right into a standing drop-kick from Velasquez, who then dropped to the mat out of sheer exhaustion. After both shook the cobwebs from their heads, Jameson went to take down Velasquez with a lariat, but the UNITY man ducked under, and then took Jameson off his feet with a leg-whip. Velasquez then waited for Jameson to get back to a seated position before nailing the champ with a running knee drive. That earned Velasquez a two count, who then kept up the pressure with a standing moonsault for another two count. Velasquez then headed up top and appeared to be setting up for the Latino Press, but Maryam Vega climbed up on to the apron and grabbed his foot. Velasquez shook her off but it gave Jameson enough time to get back to his feet, and climbed the turnbuckle himself. Jameson then tried to bring Velasquez back into the ring with a superplex, but the UNITY man managed to shove him off, causing Jameson to land flat on his back. Velasquez then soared off with the Latino Press, but he ended up hitting nothing but canvas as he rolled out of the way. The ‘Marksman’ then waited for Velasquez to stagger up to his feet, before nailing the former tag champ with the Pin Point Accuracy (Step Up Enziguri). Jameson thought he had the match won there and then but Velasquez landed near enough to the ropes to stretch out an arm and grab the bottom rope. Jameson then pulled Velasquez up and applied a Half Nelson, before attempting to dumped Velasquez with a Half Nelson Suplex, but Velasquez grabbed the ropes, forcing Jameson to break the hold. Jameson then went to re-apply the hold but this time Velasquez caught him with a back elbow before sliding under the rope, and re-entering the ring with a springboard clothesline. Velasquez then waited for a suddenly dazed Jameson to get to his feet, as he set up for a Street Cutter, but Jameson had it scouted blocking the move and then countering into a snap suplex. That earned Jameson a two count, but more significantly Jameson now had Velasquez planted to the mat, where he could now apply the Best Submission In The World Ever (Cattle Mutilation). Velasquez tried his best to make it over to the ropes, but Jameson proved too determined and in the end Graveson called for the bell as the UNITY man faded. That felt pretty routine by Jameson’s increasingly lofty standards. In their defence though, they were told to hold back a bit, as we did not want them ‘stealing’ the show from the main event, which may have been the danger if we had them go all out. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kirk Jameson defeated Rudy Velasquez in 15:22 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Kirk Jameson retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]_____________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]The camera's go backstage where a frantic Mainstream Hernandez is looking for Sara Silver. He then M.C Speed of Wave of Violence and gives chase, after a foot pursuit a van flings it doors open and it looks like Sara Silver is in the back, Speed hops into the van but Hernandez is a split second too late as the van speeds away, as Speed taunts Hernandez, as the Tag Champion see's his potential girlfriend being taken to some unknown location.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then pan to a differernt part of the backstage area, where Puerto Rican Power is about to deliver a promo regarding his up-coming title unification match with Shawn Gonzalez.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Shawn Gonzalez yo have overcome the likes of Kirk Jameson, Ultimate Phoenix and J.D Morgan to keep hold of that title that was created for you, and you know what Shawn I won't call that belt of yours phoney any more, as you have built a legacy for that belt, whilst I was battling to win back the belt I put on the map. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]But now you have proven your worth as a champion and I've overcome my own obstacles, there can only be space for one top dog in FCW and you will find out tonight that top dog is me, because with the will of the Puerto Rican People behind me, I have the .............[/COLOR] [I]Predictably the crowd join in (though the crowds a little more split time this time and there's some hardcore 'Lone Wolf' fans in attendance who start up a counter 'Lone Wolf !, Lonw Wolf ! ' chant)[/I] [COLOR=navy]POWER !![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] We then get a pretty extensive hype video showing how the double title situation came about, Shawn Gonzalez defences of the FCW Championship and Puerto Rican Power's battles with the Messiah Circus. [B]Rating: B[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7: Title Unification[/B] [B](Puerto Rican Championship/ FCW Championship):[/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Shawn Gonzalez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tense start as they circle each other, then go to a collar and elbow tie up. Puerto Rican Power, over powers Gonzalez, and he backs the Lone Wolf up into the corner, but Gonzalez slides out and catches Power with a big right hand. Gonzalez pummels away on the Puerto Rican Champion but Power soaks up the onslaught, and throws Gonzalez into the corner, to deliver his own barrage of lefts and rights. Power then whips Gonzalez all the way across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle, and follows in with a running boot. Power then takes a dazed Gonzalez and plants the FCW Champion to the mat with a power-slam......... One............. Two............ Gonzalez kicks out. Power then lifts the Lone Wolf up to a vertical base, before whipping Gonzalez into the ropes. Power then goes for the roaring elbow but Gonzalez sees it coming, ducks under and the rocks Power with a roaring elbow of his own. Power stays on his feet, but Gonzalez rebounds back off the ropes tot take Power down with an Ed Henson Press. Gonzalez then rolls through into a pin, but the Puerto Rican Champion simply powers him off. Power then gets back to his feet, but Gonzalez keeps him at bay with a series of kicks, that begin to unbalance the 320 Ib Puerto Rican Icon. With Power struggling to stay on his feet, Gonzalez hopped up the second turnbuckle and further rocked Power with a flying fore-arm smash. That was followed by a Pat Deacon Knee Lift that had Power doubling over and left prone to the HOWL IN THE WIND (Rolling Cutter) ! One........... Two............ Thr............... Noooo !! Power wasn't going to give up his title, without putting up more of a fight. Gonzalez then tried to lock on the Latino Crab, but Power managed to scramble out of it, losing his long legs to kick Gonzalez of. Eventually Power began to take control, wiith a combination of kicks and punches. He then whipped Gonzalez into the ropes, and as Gonzalez rebounded off, Power applied a Full Nelson. Gonzalez soon found himself being worn down in the Atomic Fulle Nelson as Power, used his supreme upper body strength to keep hold of the lock and swing the FCW Champion from side to side....... It looked as if though Gonzalez was starting to fade , and referee Bret Graveson took a look, raising the arm of the Lone Wolf.......... The arm dropped down.......... Graveson took another look............. The arm dropped down again, it looked like Gonzalez chances at unifying the belts were fading......... Graveson with one more look.......... This time Gonzalez arm stayed up ! and he began to struggle free with all his strength. Power then had enough and flung Gonzalez over with the San Juan Impact (Full Nelson Suplex), but somehow Gonzalez managed to land on his feet and took Power off his feet, with a basement slide drop-kick. Exhausted from being on the receiving end of the Atomic Full Nelson, Gonzalez simply slumped to the mat, but landed near Power and draped an arm over the Puerto Rican Champion........... One............. Two........... Unsuprisingly Power kicked out, and he lifted a still dazed Gonzalez back up to a vertical base, whipping the FCW Champion into the ropes then nailing him with a roaring elbow, the Atomic Drop followed, then the spinebuster..........Gonzalez chances were slipping away, but as Power moved int to finish Gonzalez off with the San Juan Rush, the Lone Wolf grabbed Power's foot, taking the Puerto Rican Champion down with a Dragon Screw Leg Whip. Gonzalez then transistioned that into the Latino Crab ! Gonzalez had it synched right in and the crowd could see the pain etched on the face of the Puerto Rican icon, but just as it looked like he might tap, Power dug down, eventually getting himself in postition to grab the ropes and force Gonzalez to break the hold. Both took a breather after the rope break, before going at each other once again with left and rights, neither one of them was going to give an inch and it eventually fell into a very sluggish sequence of big lefts and rights being thrown by either man, as the other one 'no-sold' the offence of the other man. This was eventually broken up as Power sent Gonzalez over the top-rope with a clothesline. Gonzalez then staggered back onto the apron, and Power went to suplex the Lone Wolf back into the ring. Gonzalez held firm however, catching Power with a series of elbows to the side of the head.......Gonzalez then lifted Power up and SUPLEXED ! the Puerto Rican Icon over the top-rope sending both men crashing to the floor.......... Power looked out of it, and all Gonzalez had to do was get them both back in the ring, make the cover and unify the belts. But the Lone Wolf had also taken the bump hard, and he too was finding it difficult to get back to his feet as Bret Graveson started a twenty count. Gonzalez finally managed to get up around Eight , and he began to drag the limp body of Power over to the apron, but he was finding it difficult.......... Five.............. Four................... Gonzalez has Power 'up' by the apron.......... Three............. Two................ Gonzalez is trying to roll Power into the ring........... One..................... Too late as Graveson calls for the bell....an exhausted Shawn Gonzalez then slumps to the floor , disappointed that he was unable to get Power back into the ring. This match ends in a draw, and the issue of who really is the best in FCW is yet to be resolved. The match itself was pretty generic and typical of near enough every other Puerto Rican Power title defence. What lifted this above being totally forgettable, was a hot crowd, with a good proportion of them not only supporting but believing in the FCW Champion Shawn Gonzalez. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power drew with Shawn Gonzalez in 14:31 following a double count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Power comes back to his senses and begisn to stare daggers into Gonzalez, the Puerto Rican Champion is obviously unhappy at being dumped on the back off his head, with that suplex off the ring apron. Gonzalez tells Power to 'bring it on' and it looks like they are about to resume a bit of brawling, but some extremely low paid security personnel come between them, as the fans chant 'let them fight !'[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] A little bit disappointing to be honest as I was hoping the main event would be good enough to carry us to at least a C rated Show. Despite telling Jameson-Velasquez to hold back in the semi main event, Power and Gonzalez could only put together a generic 'just like every other Puerto Rican Power match' brawl in the main event, despite the build we have been giving this match.

[CENTER][B][U]April in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Unificado was another solid show, though to be honest we were hoping for better from the main event, considering that we had been building towards it for eight months. On a postive note another solid attendance saw us make a profit again this month. Joining us are Lisa Bowen who made her debut at Unificado, it seems likely she will replace Maryam Vega as our token heel female valet, rather than be in addition to her, as we though Vega is good looking she doesn't really bring much else to the table. Also joining is the wrestler who debuted under the ??? Mask, his true identity will be revealed fairly soon as once it his revealed it wont reveal anyone major but we believe we have added a bright young athlete with plenty of potential to break out as a star in FCW. Finally we have signed Roderick Remus, on a short-term 'trial' similar to that of Nomad and he will make his debut next month. Something I didn't think I would do when I took over the booking reigns at FCW, was resign Ox Krevaziuk (now better known as The Great Oxii) to a contract extension. He's still pretty poor; no scrub that I'm being too kind- make that bloody awful in the ring but I think I've found a good niche for him in the promotion by mainly using him in a ringside enforcer role (even if he's booked to be mostly rubbish at it) and limiting his actual in-ring time mostly to the pre-show. The other reason to keep Ox around, is the fact that he's actually very nice as a person, humble and jovial the large Polish- American may be a rubbish wrestler but he's a positive influence backstage. [RIGHT]____________________________________________________________[/RIGHT] [CENTER][B][U]April News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] TCW have weathered the storm of dropping to Cult Size by shooting right up to Global Size and once again become a true rival to the SWF. [B]Working Signings[/B] CGC have signed Greg Gauge (who will be working as Greg Keith), but intriguingly don't sign his brother Matt. Gaijin journeyman Barry Griffin has signed on with BHOTWG feeder league Hinote Dojo on a PPA deal. Matt Gauge (who will also be working under the Keith surname) has instead turned up in NYCW. Aaron Andrew has defected from TCW to rivals SWF. He initially reported to RIPW but got an immediate call up to SWF's main roster. RIPW have also managed to snag IWC favourite American Elemental on a Pay Per Appearance deal. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW secure Pit Bull Brown, Stevie Stoat and Road Agent Colin ' The Steamroller' Chalke to new PPA contracts. 4C extend the PPA deals of Whippy The Clown and Lightning Lomas 5SSW managed to keep of arguably their biggest star in Sensational Ogiwara. Whilst announcer Kuniyoshi Chishu and referee Akikzazu Miyagi also sign new PPA deals. APW extend the PPA deals of Swoop McCarthy, D.O.A, Nathan McKenzie and valet Stephanie Drucker. Hyosuke Kokan and White Samurai sign new written contracts with BHOTWG, along with referee Koetsu Shinozaki. And guess what Eisaku Hoshino has signed yet another one of those short-term deals. BSC extended the deal of manager Sienna DeVille. Question is, how much worse would DeVille be than most of their roster, if she decided to get in the ring and wrestled ? It's not like you actually need to know how to wrestle, to take part in a BSC match. CZCW extended the PPA deals of Mainstream Hernandez, Masked Cougar, Brendon Idol and valet Rita Charles. EWA extended the PPA deal of Frank De Pain GCG offered extensions to veterans Harumi Okazawaya and Stuart Ferdinand Hinote Dojo gave a new PPA contract to announcer Hitachi Hatakeda A busy month for INSPIRE as Raul Hughes, Mike Watson, Li Bingci, Burning TakaSh!ta, Hirokumi Saito and Haruhiro Tsumemasa all sign new PPA deals with the MMA influenced promotion. MAW extended the contracts of Flash Savage and Riley McManus MOSC keep hold of Kevin Jones, Jay B, commentator Mark Moore and referee Scott Gregory. MPWF extend the PPA deals of Angel De Mexico, Atlantis Jr, Genio Verde, La Creatura Navidad and referee Sebastian Cabrera OLLIE sealed Phoenix III to a new PPA contract. PSW extended the contract of Little Bill Lebowski RIPW offered new PPA deals to Lion Heart, Ernie Turner (who is working as Assassin #2),veteran manager and notorious midget drunkard Brains McGhee and referee David Poker. ROF extended the PPA deal of Gob Narfi, despite releasing (his now former) tag partner Rhys Vali last month. Julian Watson has signed a new PPA deal with SAISHO. SOTBPW kept hold of top heel El Demonio, valet Jennifer Heat and referee Guillermo 'Fast' Navarro. A busy month for SWF as they secure Squeeky McLean, Darryl Devine, Kurt Laramee, Citizen X to new written contracts. Whilst they also keep hold of their current trio of road agents in the form of Chief Two Eagles, Pat Deacon and Fabulous Frank. TCW sealed road agent Robert Oxford and young announcer Shawn Doakes to new written contracts, whilst manager Floyd Goldworthy resigned on a PPA contract. UEW offered new PPA deals to the Lawal brothers Rashid and Rahabad. USPW secured Bruce The Giant, Puerto Rican Power, recently retired Captin USA and road agent Micky Starr to new PPA contracts Kazuma Narato is the latest WLW mainstay to fully commit themselves to the fast rising Lucharesu promotion with a written contract. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Mario Heroic finished up his commitments with CGC. Kazuma Narato departed from Hinote Dojo after signing a written deal with WLW Dazzling Dave Diamond was not able to agree terms on a contract extension with NYCW Rodger Dodger/Gigolo Jack Stein departs from RIPW, as his PPA deal came to an end. Jon Michael Sharp is the latest young 'prospect' to become a victim of a budget cuts for ROF, as he's not offered a new contract. Shingen Miyazaki has departed SAISHO, vacating their main title in the process. As mentioned in worker signings Aaron Andrews, deciced to defect from TCW to SWF. It's not on the same level as Jack Bruce's departure in 2005, but Andrews was seen as a TCW 'homegrown' and his decision to sign with the rival SWF came as a bit of a suprise. [B]Injuries[/B] GCG must be cursing their luck as Jimmy Cox (Floating Knee Cap- out for 3 months), Hiroyasu Gakusha (Chronic Lower Back Pain- 45 Days) and Shotaro Ikina (Swollen Calf Muscle- 1 month) are fall forced to go on the shelf. The worst of the injury of the month though was suffered by Joshi star Kit Hatoyama in 5SSW, when she tore he rotator cuff, keeping her out for a whole year. [B]Retirements[/B] Womens wrestling veteran Helen Bach called time on her long but unremarkable in-ring career. [B]Backstage Trouble[/B] It appears that two of 21CW's young 'stars' Mister King and Luke Cool have fallen out with one another. [B]Title Changes[/B] Etsuko Ariyoshi caused a shock in Japan claiming the 5SSW World Title from Devil Karube, in only Karube's first defence of the belt, as 5SSW embarked on their latest tour after a two month break and Chitose Ariwara claims the All Asian Title for the first time. Lily & Rose defeated the tandem of Missy Masterson and Alison Capone to claim the vacant AAA Tag Team Titles. White Samurai and Mystic Dragon ended the eight month reign of Shiomi & VENOM to claim the Burning Junior Tag Titles and the near year long World Tag Team title reign of The Rebellion was ended by Tadakuni Toshusai & Chuichi Sanda. Jimmy Cox became the latest in a storied line (that has included Dread, Pistol Pete Hall and Rip Chord) of Gaijin World Champions for GCG. However he was only able to make one succesful title defence, dropping the title to Toshiharu Hyobanshi, who begins his second reign with the belt. Soul Taker became the Campeon de Herencia de Mundo in MPWF for a third time, ending Ultimate Phoenix's impressive 20 month long reign. Angel De Mexico became the Campeon de Mexico for a second time, ending the 7 month reign of veteran Spanish Superfly. Antonio and The Masked Patriot claimed the Tag Titles in MAW, finally bringing to an end the near two year long reign of The Canadian Blondes. After years of trying since his return to Japan from in 2005, Eisaku Kunomasu was finally able to win the PGHW Glory Crown. Transitional champions seem to be vogue in Japan for April as Ugaki, Muryama won the Glory Tag Crown only to lose the belts to Kawashima and Koiso (who are really beginning to establish themselves as one of the premier teams in all of Japan, with what will be their third title reign) The SAISHO Destiny Title lays vacant following the departure of Shingen Miyazaki who had the belt since February 2008. The Avalanche Effect of KOKI Ishibashi and The Incredible KOYAMA became six time tag champions in WLW and Jacob Jett claimed his second reign with the Tap Out Title.

[CENTER][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B]Delorean Driver.com[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] [U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][I][B]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] After they were unable to settle the issue of who really is the best in FCW at Unificado, Puerto Rican Power and Shawn Gonzalez will attempt to unify the Puerto Rican and FCW Championship once more, as FCW return to action at the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan on Saturday May 16th 2009 with Unificado, La Vuelta. Following the double count-out finish of their previous encounter, the FCW officials have taken the decision to make the re-match between Puerto Rican Power and Shawn Gonzalez a Falls Count Anywhere Match ! The Peoples and Tag Team Championships will also be defended on the show as Kirk Jameson puts the Peoples belt on the line against the exciting Mexican high flyer Angel De Mexico and Totally Einstein defend against the UNITY duo of Charles Rainier & Steve Flash. Will Mainstream Hernandez be able to focus, following Wave of Violence' abduction of Sara Silver. It looked like Hernandez was finally go to ask Silver out on a date, when W.O.V incensed by Silver's inteference in Tag Title match with Totally Einstein, jumped the tag champs then abducted Sara. Meanwhile Wave of Violence themselves will be in singles action as M.C Speed takes on a former tag champion in El Hijo Del Zonk of The Messiah's Circus and the debuting Roderick Remus has the unenviable task of going up against the 'rookie monster' Primus. UNITY's Rudy Velasquez will be looking to get back on the winning track, when he takes on Dino Bravo and he'll need to keep an eye out for inteference from Bravo's valet the seductive Lisa Bowen. Natural Storm take on The Young American's in tag team action, can the plucky young duo take advantage of recent communication problems between D.C Rayne and Eddie Howard. Rounding out the show The Sensational Singh goes up against Dragon Del Arco Iris and Leper Messiah faces off with Carlos Gonzalez on the pre-show. Here is a full run down of the card for Unificado, La Vuelta [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW [SIZE=2]Unificado, La Vuelta[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 16th May 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE] [B]Title Unification Match for the [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Championship & FCW Championship[/B] [B](Falls Count Anywhere):[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Shawn Gonzalez [B]People's Championship:[/B] Kirk Jameson vs Angel De Mexico [B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Totally Einstein (Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall) vs UNITY (Charles Rainier & Steve Flash) Dino Bravo vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Rudy Velasquez [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] El Hijo Del Zonk vs [SIZE=1]'Representing Wave of Violence'[/SIZE] M.C Speed 'Representing Wave of Violence' Primus vs Roderick Remus Dragon Del Arco Iris vs The Sensational Singh Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard) vs The Young Americans (Matt Hocking & Joe Benning) [B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match: [COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]Leper Messiah vs Carlos Gonzalez[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]__________________________________________________[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [quote] [COLOR=purple][B]Title Unification- Falls Count Anywhere:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Kirk Jameson vs Angel De Mexico[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Totally Einstein vs UNITY (Flash & Rainier)[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Dino Bravo vs Rudy Velasquez[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]El Hijo Del Zonk vs M.C Speed[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Primus vs Roderick Remus[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Dragon Del Arco Iris vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Natural Storm vs The Young Americans[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]Leper Messiah vs Carlos Gonzalez[/COLOR] [/quote]

Title Unification- Falls Count Anywhere: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Shawn Gonzalez [I]I called the draw right last month, just wrong match. :) This time PRP takes it back.[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Angel De Mexico [I]Angel's good but hasn't had a lot of build so Kirk retains[/I] Tag Team Championship: Totally Einstein vs UNITY (Flash & Rainier) [I]Now we have a draw.[/I] [B]Dino Bravo[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez [I]Still rooting for the zombie gimmick![/I] El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]M.C Speed[/B] [I]Speed is getting a push, Zonk isn't[/I] [B]Primus[/B] vs Roderick Remus [I]see above[/I] Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [I]another bad day for Dragon kind[/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans [I]because even Natural Storm is higher on the food chain.[/I] [B]Leper Messiah[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez [I]Carlos is still on your roster?????:confused:[/I]

[quote=Dragonmack;487847] [I]Carlos is still on your roster?????:confused:[/I][/quote] Unfortunately so, his contract does not run out till a couple of months, and Shawn's still around, otherwise I would have just fired him for having no redeeming features what so ever.

Title Unification- Falls Count Anywhere: Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Sticking with my pick from last month - heel turn and shenanigans to take the titles Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson [/B]vs Angel De Mexico Agree with D-Mack - Angel hasn't had enough build up. Tag Team Championship: Totally Einstein vs [B]UNITY (Flash & Rainier)[/B] UNITY win by countout, following Sara appearing tied up on the big screen (much like Marie did in D-Macks diary) and 'James' rushing off to rescue her. [B]Dino Bravo [/B]vs Rudy Velasquez Lisa gets involved El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]M.C Speed[/B] [B]Primus[/B] vs Roderick Remus Squash 1 and squash 2! Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Kashmir gets back on track Natural Storm vs [B]The Young Americans[/B] You've been teasing Natural Storm to split - a loss here pushes that further through. [B]Leper Messiah [/B]vs Carlos Gonzalez Having never used Carlos - is he really THAT bad? :eek:

The next show probably wont be up till Monday, as I'm going to be busy with a few other things tomorrow and I doubt I'll have the whole show written up by then. So there's still plenty of time for people to get in predictions, if they've not done so already. And whilst I'm here thanks again to the readers of this and any of of my previous diaries in inducting me to this years Hall of Fame. :)

Title Unification- Falls Count Anywhere: Puerto Rican Power vs [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Angel De Mexico Tag Team Championship: [B]Totally Einstein[/B] vs UNITY (Flash & Rainier) [B]Dino Bravo[/B] vs Rudy Velasquez El Hijo Del Zonk vs [B]M.C Speed[/B] [B]Primus[/B] vs Roderick Remus Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans [B]Leper Messiah[/B] vs Carlos Gonzalez

[CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][B]FCW Unificado , La Vuelta[/B][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday May 16th 2009[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 930)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B]Pre-Show[/B] [B]Match: Leper Messiah vs Carlos Gonzalez[/B] The fans get a chance to head for the merchandise stall, queue for some Rice & Beans etc, during this bland squash match. For thos even mildly interested Leper Messiah put Carlos Gonzalez away with The Prophecy (Black Hole Slam) [B][COLOR=red]Result: Leper Messiah defeated Carlos Gonzalez in 2:35 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Totally Einstein are backstage and Mainstream Hernandez is pacing up and down.[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Mainstream fretting ain't gonna get her back.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] But what do I do, what do I do ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] I dunno man, I mean we don't know where those dudes have taken her[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] That's just it, but there's gotta be somethin' I can do[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] There's not much we can do ,so you've got block all this outta your mind. We've got a tough match dude for these Tag Titles.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] How can I dude, I mean I didn't think Sara cared about me, but she showed me just how much I mean to her and then all that taken away from me by those bastards.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Dude you gotta calm down, otherwise we'll be losing those belts. Rainier & Flash ain't got beef with us, but they wont be laying down for us either. You got to get your head in the game dude[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] OK Brad you're right Dude, but as soon as we've finished taken care of those UNITY dudes, I'm totally hunting down W.O.V and getting Sara back[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Just make sure you're Totally focused Dude[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Oh will be, I will be.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then switch to a different location, where Wave of Violence are hanging out. Carl Batch does all the talking, whilst M.C Speed & Primus just stand there looking all 'bad-ass'[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] So everyone want's to know, where's Sara Silver ? Want to know where your ho is 'James'. Well she's doing fine 'James', I mean my two boys here are having a whole lot of fun with her. That Sara's got a great rack 'James' and a great 'booty'. She can really bump and grind with the best of them.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Quite simply 'James' she shouldn't have got involved in our business, those tag belts you hold shoulda been ours. They shoulda been our bling and when someone gets involved in Wave of Violence business they pay the price and right now 'dude' Sara's payin' the price.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]But there's a simple way to end her ordeal playa, just hand us over the belts, the belts that should be ours and we'll let her go. So what's it to be 'James' the love of your life, or the bling......I'm sure your pal Bradford wont be too pleased if you chose the former. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]We hold all the cards, you playin' our game now .....YEAH ! YEAH ! YEAH ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Lisa Bowen dressed in a navy blue crop-top/Hot Pants ensemble comes out to shoot some out of date merchandise into the crowd.[/I] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome us to the show and proceed to hype the re-match between Puerto Rican Power and Shawn Gonzalez.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara :[/B] Last month the Puerto Rican Power and Shawn Gonzalez met in a Title Unification match, now they must meet again when the issue remained unsetlled.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Oh great we have to go through all this again, the two biggest ego's in FCW colliding with another once more.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] [I](completely ignoring Lynch's remarks[/I]) And following last month's controversial double count-out, this time they'll meet each other in a Falls Count Anywhere Match. This time FCW officials have guaranteed that the issue of who is the best in FCW will get settled ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] I must say that it all seems rather fitting, as a a ring can't possibly contain the over-sized ego of these two egomaniac chancers. Both of their success here in FCW is based entirely on one factor alone and that is luck and thankfully for one of them their luck runs out tonight, it's just a shame it'll come against the other one of these two undeserving fools.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Well that's your opinion Cueball and an opinion I'm sure most of these FCW fans disagree with. Puerto Rican Power will have his legions of followers behind him all the way tonight but as shown last month Gonzalez has his supporters in attendance too, so the atmosphere later tonight should be electric.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Oh great this hell-hole will once again be packed by morons chanting for these two false idols.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Well those 'morons' as you call them pay our wages Cueball and it's all because they want to see two great warriors slug it out in and out of this ring to settle the issue of who really is the best in FCW.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [/B][B]The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A solid opening contest that was a tale of two halves. Dragon started out much the brighter keeping Singh off balance with his speed and flying, that included a few near falls off a spinning head-scissors take down, a quebrada and a sunset flip, but when Dragon crashed and burned on a tope suicida to the outside, it was all Singh after that as the Flamboyant Indian kept the colourful luchador grounded with a series of backbreakers before finishing the job and picking up a much needed win with the Simply Fabulous (Slingshot Powerbomb). [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sensational Singh defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr in 7:55 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]_________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Dino Bravo w/ Lisa Bowen vs Rudy Velasquez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels-Alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez_alt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match started out with Bravo in control, as he kept the energetic Velasquez grounded with a combination of suplexes, backbreakers and knee/fore-arm strike combinations without actually putting the UNITY man away. Velasquez then halted the pressue with a spinning roundhouse kick befoe deciding to take a risk and head up top but Bravo was soon back to his feet and he cut off Velasquez on the top turnbuckle, it then looked like Bravo was going to bring Velasquez back in with a superplex but Velasquez shoved him off and then was able to spike Bravo with a Tornado DDT for a two count. It was all Velasquez for the next minute, and he eventually downed Bravo with the Street Cutter, that should have been the win there but he was denied victory by Lisa Bowen who moved Bravo's foot onto the rope. A livid Velasquez then went to argue his case with referee Brett Graveson, but he was low blowed from behind by Bravo, who then spun Velasquez round, cradled his leg and drilled the UNITY man into the mat with his Cradle Piledriver he is now calling 'Raise The Stakes' Reasonable mid-card match that gives Bravo a relatively 'clean' win but further establishes his sneaky heel character. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Dino Bravo defeated Rudy Velasquez in 8:52 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Natural Storm vs The Young Americans[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [B]& [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match had Natural Storm looking like they were on the verge of turning on one another throughout, but despite this the more experienced duo picked up the victory, mainly thanks to the man in the ??? mask, who tripped up Joe Benning and Natural Storm were able to hold it together to put him away with the Final Storm. Not a particularly good match, but it was basically a set up for the next angle [B][COLOR=red]Result: Natural Storm defeated The Young Americans in 6:54 when Eddie Howard defeated Joe Benning by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Matt Hocking helps his partner Joe Benning to his feet, but then the man in the ??? mask takes a swing at Hocking with a chair, Hocking ducks under and then takes the chair out of the ??? mark mans hand, before taking a swing .............[/I] [I]At Joe Benning ! Hocking then asks for a mic..............[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Matt Hocking:[/B] Joe you're a right regular loser aren't you ?, you've been holding me back for too long, this team of ours....is dead ! . Say hello to your replacement.[/COLOR] [I]Hocking's new partner then removes the ??? mask to reveal .............[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER]Arthur Dexter Bradley (zero reaction from the fans in attendance !)[/CENTER] [I]Hocking and ADB then proceed to give Benning a further beatdown.[/I] [B]Rating: F+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] What else did I expect from an angle featuring an unknown rookie and two opening level workers ?! Despite that the Hocking heel turn was deemed to be a complete success. Maybe the road agent for this match, can't remember if Steve or Rico was working on this, mistook the boo's for being actual heat, rather than a 'what is this crap ?! reaction.[/FONT] [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]We then go backstage where Shawn Gonzalez is getting changed in his dressing room, thankfully he is clothed, but it just so happens to be a convient time to cut a promo for his Title Unfication re-match with Puerto Rican Power.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] So here we go again, you and me Power one more time and they say this time this issue over who really is the best in FCW needs to be settled. It should have been settled last month, you got lucky last time Power and if you even try to say you could have won last time out then you're only kidding yourself.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Last time a ring could not contain us, but now we can take the fight to wherever we like and when the Lone Wolf is allowed to roam free he becomes a more dangerous animal and you will soon learn Power that I will be more dangerous than ever before. Enjoy holding your gold whilst you can, because that title will be coming to me. I believe I am the best in FCW and tonight I WILL prove it not only to you, to my fans, to your fans but also to myself.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: El Hijo Del Zonk vs M.C Speed w/Carl Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] According to Steve Flash, these two have good chemistry, but the fans weren't really giving much reaction to what is a straight heel vs heel match. Zonk sort of played the de-facto face here, but the fans weren't really buying into it and in fact there was more vocal support for M.C Speed. All you really need to know is that Zonk tried to take Speed down with various flippity floppity moves, whilst the W.O.V man tried to keep the match on the mat. The finish came when Zonk missed a Zonk Bomb (just ike 90 % of how his matches finish, come to think of it), and Speed capitalised with a W.O.V Spike (Double Arm DDT). [B][COLOR=red]Result: M.C Speed defeated El Hijo Del Zonk in 7:38 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]___________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Tag Team Championship: [/B] [B]Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez) vs UNITY (Charles Rainier & Steve Flash)[/B] [B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match started off with me and Hernandez doing a spot of fast paced chain wrestling, I was a step ahead throughout and Hernandez gave the impression that he was really all that focused. Just as it looked like I was going to butterfly his arms for the C.R Driver, following a spinning heel-kick to the Mainstreamers mid-section, Hernandez managed to slip out and get the tag in to Bradford Peverall. Peverall peppered me some (you've guessed it) European Uppercuts, but was unable to keep me down in the middle of the ring and I countered with a roundhouse kick, before getting the tag into Steve Flash. Flash took Peverall down with a drop toe hold, slowing the pace down by putting Peverall into a Boston Crab. Peverall was not worn down enough though and soon reached the ropes. Flash then tries for a suplex but Peverall fought out with couple of back elbows before following up with a rebound European Uppercut and the tag into a refreshed Mainstream Hernandez who nailed Flash with a Missile Drop-Kick. Hernandez then followed with with a leg-sweep and a standing moonsault for a two count. He then waited for Flash to stagger to his feet and he went for a super-kick but the veteran had it scouted and he took the Mainstreamer off his feet with a Dragon Screw leg-whip, before dragging him over to the UNITY corner. Flash and myself worked over Hernandez using quick tags to constantly keep the fresh man in, but a miscommunication on a leg-lariat, leg sweep combo, allowed Hernandez to roll over to his corner and get the tag into Bradford Peverall, who dished out another flurry of European Uppercuts. Peverall then nailed me with a Rock Hard Uppercut and it looked all over only for Flash to break up the pin with an elbow drop. Hernandez then re-entered and it broke down into a two on two brawl. Eventually ending with the fight spilling to the outside and ending with myself climbing up to one of the turnbuckles and taking everybody out with a moonsault. At this point Carl Batch comes out onto the entrance ramp which seems to get the attention fo referee Bret Graveson, suddenly M.C Speed and Primus emerge.....and they nail everyone over the head with chair-shots except rather curiously Mainstream Hernandez. Primus then pitches Steve Flash into the ring, oblvious to what just went on Hernandez rolls back into the ring and sees Flash lying motionless on the canvas, he then heads up top and pulls off the Apparition #14 (Moonsault Leg-drop) to seal the victory and retain the titles for Totally Einstein. But just why did Wave of Violence help them retain the belts ? Considering the talent involved in this match I was hoping for a little better, I think there must be some kind of cap on how much the FCW crowd can enjoy a tag match. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Totally Einstein defeated UNITY (Rainier & Flash) in 10:05 when Mainstream Hernandez defeated Steve Flash by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Totally Einstein retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [I]Carl Batch is on the entrance ramp and he has a microphone[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! You gonna thank my boys for the assist 'James'[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=navy]Mainstream Hernandez[I] : (shouting, as he does not have a mic)[/I] What the hell have I got to thank you for ?![/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Oh did you not realise, if those Unity fools weren't taken out, then you would have lost those belts and as for your friend Peverall, well sometimes there's a bit of Collateral in a gang war[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] What the hell, we didn't need your help....we could have won that match, by our own, fair and square.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Oh for sure, but where does fair and square really get anyone, besides we're protecting our interests. You got somethin' we want, and we got somethin' you want.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Where is she ?, WHERE IS SHE ?!![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Relax fool, she's safe, but we'll hand your precious Sara back, when you hand us those tag belts.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] You holding me to ransom ? Cos that's totally not cool ?[/COLOR] [I]Bradford Peverall who has now shaken the cobwebs, gets up and has a microphone in his hands[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] That's exactly what this bad dude is trying on, don't get fooled Mainstream[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] No one really wants your opinion Brad. So 'James' whats it to be, I mean that Sara's a real feisty one and there's some things me and my boys would love to do with her, I mean her booty is real fine.....like a peach... a fine smooth peach.[/COLOR] [I]Mainstream Hernandez now seething grabs the mic from Peverall and is about to speak[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]: OK you scum-[/COLOR] [I]But Peverall grabs it back[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Batch, your two dudes can have these belts........when they beat us in the middle of the ring for them. Totally Einstein aren't about to give away anything for free[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carl Batch:[/B] Fine have it that way, but Sara's stayin' with us. Offer was there 'dudes' but you turned us down, now we're just gonna have to do business the hard-way and I really don't think you made the right choice.[/COLOR] [I]Totally Einstein then head back up the entrance ramp, but Mainstream Hernandez does not look too pleased that Bradford Peverall took the decision to keep the titles, over the safe return of his (potential) girlfriend Sara Silver.[/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER]________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #6: Primus w/ Carl Batch vs Roderick Remus[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RoderickRemus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Batch actually stayed at ringside to witness Primus destroy the debuting Roderick Remus in under two minutes, finishing his fellow youngster off with the Rruusshh (High Speed Shoulder Tackle). Convinving squash that really got over Primus as a destructive force. Remus will get a chance to showcase his properly in his next match but this was all about Primus. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primus defeated Roderick Remus in 1:40 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]__________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #7 : Peoples Championship:[/B] [B]Kirk Jameson w/Maryam Vega vs Angel De Mexico[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The match started with Kirk attempting to take Angel down with a fore-arm smash only for the agile Mexican to ducks the attempt and roll Jameson up with a small package. Jameson powered out, but Angel continued to frustrate the champion in the early going with arm-drags, head-scissor take-downs and roll-ups. All of which didn't really bring Angel close to victory but started to wear down the Marksman, who having enough of not being able to get a foothole in the match, went out for a powder to consult with Maryam Vega. Angel De Mexico wasn't in any mood though for Jameson, to slow the pace of the match down, and he soared over the top rope with a no hands plancha. Angel then went to pitch Jameson back into the ring, but the champion put the brakes on, before whipping the challenger back first into the ring apron and following in with the Pin Point Accuracy (Jumping Enziguri). Jameson then took a breather, before briefly rolling in the ring to break referee Bret Graveson's twenty count. Jameson then picked Angel up and dumped the challenger chest first on top of the guard-rail. He then draped Angel over the guard-rail before spiking him onto the floor with a DDT. Jameson then pitched a dazed Angel into the ring, before going for the cover........ One.......... Two.......... Much to Jameson's disbelief Angel kicked out. Jameson then lifted Angel off the mat, before pulling out a tri-fecta of snap suplexes and going for another cover. One.......... Two......... Thr......... The Mexican showed that he had some fight still left in him, by kicking out. Jameson determined to try and finish the masked man off locked on the Best Submission In The World Ever (Cattle Mutilation). It looked as though Angel was starting to fade and Brett Graveson checked on his condition.......... There looked to be no response from the masked Mexican. Graveson took another look......... Still no response from Angel............. Graveson with one more check......... This time Angel started to stir much to the frustration of Kirk Jameson, who turned Angel over for the elbows, but Angel used that opportunity to roll Jameson up into small package. Jameson kicked out and then pulled Angel up for the Finisher #1 (Wrist Clutch Olympic Slam), but going away from the initial game plan proved to be a mistake as Angel slipped off and then nailed Jameson with a standing drop-kick. Jameson then rebounded back off the ropes but Angel took him down with a spinning head-scissors and then applied an arm-bar in a variation of Angel's Mexican Death Submission. Suddenly Kirk Jameson found himself in trouble in the middle of the ring and the masked mexican had the submission locked on tight. However Jameson started to lose his size and power to edge himself over to the ropes, eventually getting an assist from Maryam Vega to reach the ropes. Angel De Mexico also spotted the 'assist' and argued with Brett Graveson over the fact, however his protests were falling on deaf ears as Graveson ignored his pleas and all it did was allow Kirk Jameson to club him from behind and then dump him with a Half Nelson suplex......... However Angel De Mexico managed to flip back onto his feet and as Kirk Jameson turned round Angel De Mexico took the 'marksman' down with an arm-drag . Jameson then got back to his feet but the masked mexican took the champion off his feet again with a baseball slide, before following up with a standing shooting star press ! One............ Two.......... Jameson kicked out but he remained rooted to the mat and Angel deciced to head up top, but as he got to the top turnbuckle, Jameson had got back to his feet but Angel De Mexico was a step ahead and the challenger dove off the top turnbuckle to spike Kirk Jameson with a Tornado DDT ! One.......... Two......... Thr........... Jameson kicked out and Angel decided to head up top again but Maryam Vega got up on the apron and her prescence distracted Angel long enough for Kirk Jameson to get back to his and sweep the legs out of Angel. Jameson then climbed the turnbuckle himself before bringing Angel in with a superplex......... But Angel managed to shift his bodyweight over mid-move and as they landed on the mat Jameson found himself being pinned by the masked mexican. Angel De Mexico then hooked the leg............ One............. Two........... Three !!!! The crowd are in shock as Angel De Mexico wins the match out of nowhere, they're also shocked as Jameson was really starting to look dominant as the Peoples champ. A good final defence of the title for Jameson, who sadly will be leaving us after this event (more on that later). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Angel De Mexico defeated Kirk Jameson in 14:50 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Angel De Mexico wins the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Rant :[/B] Well people who chose Jameson to win, were right to do so because under normal circumstances he would have won. But when I went to renew his contract, I suddenly got some old bull**** about him not wanting to sign with us and that relations had broken down.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]Now I wouldn't have minded this crap, if I had been treating him badly like jobbing him out, not giving him a push, I was doing exactly the opposite. In fact if he was suddenly about to leave (his contract runs out early next month) he would have been a strong candidate to win this years Rey De Reyes.[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]This actually angered me to the point, that jacking in the game/diary had crossed my mind, but then I thought that would just make me look like a whiney quitter. Has anyone else had something as absurd as this happen to them ?! As I said I wouldn't have minded if he had given me any clues that he was unhappy but he didn't, it came out of nowhere and to be honest I'm getting pissed off again writing/thinking about this bull****.:mad: [/FONT] [I]Angel De Mexico then celebrates winning the Peoples Championship, but the crowd are still in too much shock to give him the reaction his celebration probably deserves. [/I] [B]Rating: E-[/B] [LEFT][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/LEFT] [I]Puerto Rican Power is backstage in his dressing room, doing some shadow boxing when he turns to camera to cut a promo[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power:[/B] Shawn, I listened earlier to your promo, saying that last time I got lucky. Well I think you may just be underestimating who you'll be facing across the ring. Sure you had me down in that match, but say you did get me back in the ring on time, would you have put me away.......NO ! Because these very people, my people, these people we will take our battle out into in a few moments time....would have willed me on to keep the match alive.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Everyone soon learns that you can put me down, but you'll find it damn near impossible to put me out, because with the will of the Puerto Rican People behind me , I have the...........[/COLOR] [I]Crowd joins in during the next bit of Power's cheesy catchphrase[/I] [COLOR=navy]POWER !![/COLOR] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [I]We then get a hype video for the Unfication re-match between Puerto Rican Power and Shawn Gonzalez. It mostly shows clips from the last match, mainly concentrating on the controversial double count-out finish that led to the re-match being Falls County Anywhere.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #8: Title Unification Match for Puerto Rican/FCW Championship's[/B] [B](Falls Count Anywhere) : [/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Shawn Gonzalez[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This one started out with both combatants wearily circling each other for the first minute. They get closer to each other, eventually coming nose to nose (not quite seeing as Gonzalez is a fair few inches shorter than Power, but you get the gist). They then suddenly explode on one another with lefts, rights, knees you name it. Neither man gives an inch and eventually as expected the ring can't contain them and the fight soon spills to the outside. Gonzalez gains the advantage with a knee to the gut and goes to send Power into one of the barricades, but the Puerto Rican Champ puts the brakes on, reversing into a whip of his own, that is so hard, it send Gonzalez flailing over the barrier. Power then climbs over the barrier, and as Gonzalez scrambles to his feet he stumbles right into a running boot from Power, who then picks the Lone Wolf back up to his feet, he then tells some of the fans to clear the way, before literally throwing Gonzalez into piles of chairs (it's no DQ but being Falls Count Anywhere, it is 'relaxed' rules). Power then goes in to make the cover. But Gonzalez actually goes to the book of dirty tricks and crotches Power with an upturned chair ! Gonzalez then gets to his feet and he spikes the Puerto Rican Champion with a DDT into the chairs ! Gonzalez then goes for the cover One......... Two........ Thr........... Power kicks out. Gonzalez then picks up one of the chairs and he goes to cream Power with it, but the Puerto Rican icon rolls onto his back , and he kicks the chair into the former DaVE man's face. Gonzalez staggers back , giving Power enough time to get to start getting back to his feet. Gonzalez then tries to cut off the comeback with a running knee but Power grabs the leg, and then takes Gonzalez over with a Fisherman suplex ! One......... Two......... Gonzalez manages to kick out. Power then picks Gonzalez back to his feet, and he sets up for a Power Bomb but Gonzalez fights out with some punches to the mid-section. What then follwos for the next few minutes is some more basic brawling with neither man really getting much of an advantage, that ends up with Power clotheslining Gonzalez back over the guard-rail to the ringside area. Power then followed up with another clothesline, fully taking back control of the match, before pitching the Lone Wolf back into the ring. He then let Gonzalez stagger back to his feet before nailing Gonzalez with a roaring elbow, the Atomic Drop followed, then as expected Gonzalez was planted to the mat with a spinebuster. Power then moved in to finish Gonzalez off with the San Juan Rush but Gonzalez had it scouted, grabbing the leg and taking Power down with a Dragon screw leg-whip before, turning Power over and locking him into the Latino Crab. Power scrambled across the ropes, but this time the rope-breaks rule was not in play and he was soon reminded by Brett Graveson that the ropes wouldn't be able to save him......... Graveson checked on Powers condition......... The Puerto Rican Icon looked like he was starting to fade, but all of a sudden he got a second wind, powering himself up to a vertical base, and eventually forcing Gonzalez to break the hold. As Power hobbled back to his feet Gonzalez charged at him with a running knee, but the the big Puerto Rican, sent the Lone Wolf crashing to the floor with a huge back body drop. Power then gingerly hobbled to the outside to follow up, but Gonzalez met him with a headbutt to the mid-section. The former DaVE man then peppered Power with a flurry of elbow and fore-arm shots that had the Puerto Rican icon in a daze. Gonzalez then grabbes the dazed Power and set up for the Howl In The Wind. But Power was playing possum, as he slipped out of it spun, Gonzalez round, put the FCW Champion in a Full Nelson and then drilled Gonzalez onto the entrance ramp with the San Juan Impact (Fulle Nelson Suplex) One.......... Two......... Three !!! Puerto Rican Power has unified the titles and is now the undsiputed king of FCW !! The match turned out to be the solid brawl that these two are capable of, and had a few nice spots but they didn't really bring out anything that special to separate it from their previous encounter and to be honest that made the match a bit disappointing. Also the problem with matches like Falls Count Anywhere, is that whilst some of the fans get to see the action up close and personal, the other half are wondering what the hell is going on. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Shawn Gonzalez in 15:54 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power unifies the Puerto Rican and FCW Championships.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C -[/COLOR][/B] [I]Puerto Rican Power then receives both belts as he staggers back to his feet. He then slings the FCW Championship over his shoulder, before lifting his pride and joy the Puerto Rican Championship high in the air ! As the crowd chant Power, Power, Power ![/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]Shawn Gonzalez then staggers to his feet and rolls back into the ring , he then grabs a mic.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] I'm sorry to say that this will be my final match in FCW. I said to myself before the match that if I did not beat Puerto Rican Power and unify the belts, then I would move on to pastures new. Quite simply there's nothing left for me to do in FCW, except beat that very man who holds the Puerto Rican Championship and the title I help build the FCW Championship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Some may call me a quitter, but I witnessed today just how unbeatable that man can be, I had him locked in the Latino Crab, and the ropes weren't going to save him. Any mere mortal would have passed out or tapped, but not Puerto Rican Power and now I am at loss, as to how either myself or anyone else can beat this man. So for now I'll try to conquer other territories and perhaps one day I'll return, stronger, wiser and better equipped to face Power again. [/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Thank you for the support you have all shown me these past 18 or so months in FCW, it's been a pleasure to fight in front of such a passionate bunch of fans, but for now I say Adios to this Island. [/COLOR] [I]Most of the fans show Gonzalez respect, chanting his name and clapping him on his back up the ramp, but there is a small section who are clearly not enamoured by Gonzalez decision to leave FCW and are chanting 'Quitter ! Quitter !'[/I] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] And that's why Puerto Rican Power won the title, should Gonzalez of been staying. He would have the been the one to have won the match and come out as the Unified champ, but when I offered him a new contract, he told us we weren't 'big enough' for him anymore (so much for being Power's best friend). [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]I was actually quite clever with this situation(in my opinon) as I opened negotiations with Gonzalez three months before his contract would run out, this avoiding the situaiton of having him vacate the Unified championship on his way out of the door.[/FONT] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [I]Probably the most frustrating night I've had to endure as head booker of FCW as the main event was a slight let-down and on top of that we lose two of our best workers (one which I had planned for, the other which was thrusted upon me a week before this show), despite all that we still managed to keep up our consistancy with another overall C- rating.[/I]

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;489214]Welcome to the joys of running a small company! ;) This isn't like Burning Hammer where you can basically sign or re-sign almost anybody. You recall how I constantly had to juggle stars in NYCW in my last diary? Now you know what it feels like from the booking end! ;) :D[/QUOTE] Oh the worst part is when somebody that you have big plans for is signed away from you. I had that happen with two of my champions in Nashville Wrestling and caused me to basically trash the idea of the diary, but continue to play the game. I was actually enjoying writing, but it just annoyed me to the point where I trashed the diary. So, yeah... I know the feeling. I really enjoyed the show even with the lose of Shawn and Jameson. On the bright side, Carlos can now be seeing the door.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;489214]Welcome to the joys of running a small company! ;) This isn't like Burning Hammer where you can basically sign or re-sign almost anybody. You recall how I constantly had to juggle stars in NYCW in my last diary? Now you know what it feels like from the booking end! ;) :D[/QUOTE] Once I had stopped seething over the Jameson thing, I did realise that this was part of the challenge of running a company like FCW and it was the way you dealt with such situations in your NYCW diary, that inspired me to do something different from BHOTWG, where I could re-sign just about anyone. As you can see from the way I handled the Gonzalez situation I was even prepared for it, but Jameson not even wanting to re-negotiate with me came out of nowhere/didn't make any sense and that's what was so aggravating about it, but I've moved on from it now. [QUOTE= Tweek It;489270] Oh the worst part is when somebody that you have big plans for is signed away from you. I had that happen with two of my champions in Nashville Wrestling and caused me to basically trash the idea of the diary, but continue to play the game. I was actually enjoying writing, but it just annoyed me to the point where I trashed the diary. So, yeah... I know the feeling. I really enjoyed the show even with the lose of Shawn and Jameson. On the bright side, Carlos can now be seeing the door. [/quote] The Jameson situation almost drove me to that point, but I then realised I didn't want all the work I've put into this diary to go to waste. As you said though there is one bright spot in all of this and that I can now tell Carlos to get on his bike, without repercussions :D

Actually Tigerkinney, one of my few criticisms about your diary is you're writing it up as if you're still running BHotWG. The 'poor' ratings would be apalling by Hammer Standards but on the small island you're on they aren't so bad. Losing Gonzalez is unfortunate since you now have 0 people who PRP will job to but it should make for a more challenge as you try to build up (and keep) workers the fans want to see and PRP is willing to job to. Jameson could be the bigger blow since he seemed destined for greatness (on Puerto Rico at least.) Perhaps the uber-push hurt the chance of negotiating with him since he feels he's 'bigger than the promotion and island?' I look forward to the resurrection of the Circus. Pleeeeease.

[CENTER][B][U]May in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] A frustrating month as two of our best workers depart from the promotion in the form of Shawn Gonzalez and Kirk Jameson (Jameson's not officially left let, but he's refused to even negotiate with us over a new contract). Gonzalez we saw coming, and to be fair we understand his decision, as at his age he probably wants one more crack at being able to work for a 'marquee' promotion. The Jameson situation however is baffling, as we were actually grooming him for an eventual main event run. On a positive note, we did make a profit again but I'm starting to feel that we are not expanding quickly enough and I've actually taken the decision to ditch selling our shows via DVD and show them via Internet. The theory is that it might attract more fans to our shows, and get our name out to wrestling fans outside of Puerto Rico. The DVD sales weren't that high anyway and therefore the financial hit if any shouldn't be too significant. The month was further made difficult, when I was at loggerheads with the boss Mr Lopez (better known as Puerto Rican Power to all his adoring fans) over the re-signing of Matt Hocking. Apparently Mr Lopez did not think that Hocking was enough of a legit tough-guy to warrant a contract extension but I stood my ground, insisting that Hocking could be a break out star for the promotion if handled right. Mr Lopez (I'm referring to him by his formal name, when it comes to business matters) eventually relented but he was too happy about my decision. Though Hocking, will probably be the last non legit 'tough guy' I'll be able to sign if I want to stay in the bosses good graces. Sara Silver also signed a contract extension, which is vital right now as she's central to the current Tag Title feud between Totally Einstein and Wave of Violence. One postive thing to come from Shawn departing FCW, is that I was finally able to release his useless younger brother Carlos without feeling the wrath of Shawn. Not every wrestler can be a star, and some can carve themselves out a career as a reliable jobber but Carlos wasn't even good at that. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]May News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] [I]The battle in Europe has now returned to an even playing field as EWA join rivals UEW by rising to Regional Size.[/I] [B]Worker Signings[/B] Zeus Maximillion is the latest CGC worker to also add fellow Canadian promotion 4C to his commitments 5SSW have added Ryuzabaro Sugiyama to their announce team CGC expanded their roster with the additions of Too Hot and Dirty Frank Missy Masterson is the latest female wrestler to sign on with CWWF, whilst experienced referee Sam Sparrow also signs on with the Canadian promotion on a PPA basis. Shingen Miyazaki, Snap Dragon and Bulldozer Brandon Smith will all take part in INSPIRES up-coming three month Summer Tour Like fellow TCW referee Sam Sparrow Eugene Williams has expanded his work load, taking the decision to sign on with MAW. ROF boosted their roster with the additions of Razor Valentine and promising Swedish new-comer Nigel Svensson. Dean Daniels (Dino Bravo in FCW) added Pro Wrestling SAISHO to his commitments Former MPWF star Mayan Idol has re-emerged in SOTBPW SWF have called up young 'hoss' Marshall Dillon from RIPW. Many smark commentators are already referring to him as Texas Pete- Mark 2. With their recent shot up in size from Cult to Global TCW went to a mad spending spree. Jack and Steve DeColt who recently left their home promotion of CGC sign on with TCW, whilst their long time rival Eddie Chandler was also poached away. Freddie Datsun Danny Jillefski join from USPW, as does Demon Anger who joins as a road agent. Jay Fair joins their refeereing team and there are more in-ring additions in the form of Mario Heroic and Des Davids. USPW replaced former owner Danny Jillefski in the commentary booth with CZCW owner Cliff Anderson and the family friendly promotion also become the latest stop for journeyman wrestler Rodger Dodger. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extend the PPA contracts of Rolling Johnny Stones and Nate Manchester. 4C extend the PPA deals of Brett Fraser and Jason Thunder. 5SSW secure Yuma Maruya and Yukiko Matsumara to contract extensions. AAA secure key workers Grace Harper and Suzanne Brazzle to new PPA contracts, as well as referee Farrah Hesketh APW secured two of their biggest stars in Harry Simonsen and Debobair David Peterson to new contracts. BHOTWG secured Elemental III, Miyamae and Eiji Hamacho to new written contracts A glut of extensions in BSC as Britney Hollywood, Linsday Sugar, Officer Goodhead, referee Heather Halo and road agent Marilyn Stardust all stay with the Las Vegas based promotion CGC extend the PPA deals of veteran Ed Monton, youngsters Ash Campbell and Philip LaGrenier, and manager Roger Rogers. CZCW retain the services of one of their most iconic workers in the form of Fox Mask and Jackpot Jordan also extends his contract. EWA extend the PPA deals of Bam Bam Johansson and Super Falcon. GCG offer extensions to Shotaro Ikina, Mabuchi Furusawa, Roku Sotomura and referee Shunko Nakada. INSPIRE secured the contract extensions of Masaaki Okazaki, Kenichi Komagata and referee Doppu Ibu. MAW extend the PPA deal of Jefferson Stardust. MPW extend the contract of valet Gabriela Ortega. NOTBPW secured former champion Johnny Bloodstone to new exclusive written contract. Whilst womens division workers Stephanie Hazel and Emma Bitch also sign on exclusively, as do Jason O'Conner, Mighty Cavanagh and referee Clarence Garcia. NYCW extend the PPA deals of Sgt Bubba Lee West, The Masked Mauler and valet Fern Hathaway. A mix of in-ring and out of ring extensions for OLLIE as Phoenix III, Luis Montero Jr, referee Benito Garcia, road agent Manuel Prieto and valent Secreto all re-sign with the Worlds oldest professional wrestling promotion. PSW extend the PPA deals of Tank Bradley (many fans PSW are cursing.. WHY ?!!!), referee R.M Stones and road agent Curt O'Malley. ROF extend the PPA contracts of Billy Robinson and referee Humphrey Woolsey. SAISHO secure Stuart Ferdinand, Barry Griffin, Strong Style Yoemom and announcer Teriuhi Inoue to new PPA deals. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Rebelde Loco, Gonzalo Rubio, Reaper Dante and Referee Ramirez. SWF extended the contracts of Randy Bumfhole, referee Jez McArthur and veteran announcer Peter Michaels, as well as the Developmental contract of Lassana Makutsi, where he will continue to be assigned to their feeder promotion RIPW. With their rise in size to global TCW secured Rocky Golden and Giant Tana to exclusive written contracts. UEW extended the contract of referee Gary Garrett. USPW secured Giant Redwood to a contract extension. WLW secured The Awesome Thunder, Dark Eagle and Magnum KOBE to exclusive written contracts. As well as manager Mr Miwa, road agent Chomei Takazawa and referee Sadanobu Koruba. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Des Davids departed from 4C, as he signed a written contract with TCW 55SW lost the services of Akahito 'Mr' Miwa, who decided to sign exlusively with WLW Young Lion Shirai Yanagawa was released by BHOTWG after he failed to make much of an impression after his call up to the main roster from Hinote Dojo. CGC were left cursing TCW, when Eddie Chandler was poached away and Rocky Golden chose to sign a written contract extension with TCW. CWWF were dealt a blow when their champion Stephanie 'Principessa' Hazel decided to sign on exclusively with rival promotion NOTBPW , and they also saw referee Jay Fair depart for TCW. MAW are the other promotion that Jay Fair departs from, and they also part ways with Findlay O'Farraday. NYCW saw Mario Heroic and Des Davids depart for TCW and Rodger Dodger also departs. Lance Martin is released from ROF, who must have needed to balance the books a little after the acquisitions of Razor Valentine and Nigel Svensson SOTBPW are another promotion who will be feeling the loss of latest TCW addition Mario Heroic. With a now very bloated roster, there will inenvitably be roster cuts for TCW and the first one to be sent on his way is Ronnie V.Pain. USPW are feeling the effects of TCW's recent spending spree perhaps harder than any other company as Freddie Datsun, Des Davids, Demon Anger and perhaps most shockingly of all Danny Jillefski all depart for the Tommy Cornell run promotion. In non TCW related departures Happy Elwood is released from his contract. Eagle Kawasawa has finished up his commitments with WLW. [B]Injuries[/B] BHOTWG mainstay Shimedzu is suffering from Chronic Lower Back Pain and will be out of action for three months. USPW's Java has swollen a Calf Muscle and is expected to be out for around a month. [B]Media News[/B] SWF expanded their coverage of Supreme TV, signing a deal with European Network Ace to show their flagship T.V show in Europe. TCW currently buoyant after a rise to Global Size improved the deal for their Total Wrestling program in Canada, signing on with Maple Leaf Sports. [B]Title Changes[/B] June Butler became the 5 Star All Asian Champion for the second time and Devil Karube got herself some form of consolation (after losing the World Title) last month by claiming the 5SSW Tag Titles along side Huntress Makiko. Nisso Yuasha became the Openweight Champion for the second time in BHOTWG Young Leo (Trent Shaffer in CGC) became the Hardcore Champion in 4C ending the 14 month reign of Barry Kingman and the new tandem of Team Chance (Duberry Excess and Zeus Maximillion) became the new Tag Team champions , ending the half year reign of Thug Life. Jason Evans (known as Too Hot in 4C) claimed the CGC Canadian Title on his debut for the promotion ! Grace Harper defeated Joanne Rodriguez for the vacant CWWF Universal Title, following the departure of previous champion Principessa. Harper now holds the main event titles in both CWWF and AAA. CWWF's mid card belt also changed hands a Suzanne Brazzle, made Gorgon's reign with the belt a short one. Roku Sotomura became the GCG Openweight Champion for the first time, ending the five month reign of Acid and the Tag Title also changed hands a Kiminobu Kuroki and Naonobu Murkani ended the five reign of Ikina and Tayama. Monkey Business re-united to claim the MOSC Tag Team Titles for a second time, ending the 'dominant' 19 month reign of Hot Stuff (Jay B and Buff Martinez) Akinori Kwakami claimed the Historic Japan title for a 5th time in PGHW. Hitomaro Suzuki defeated Stuart Ferdinand for the vacant Pro Wrestling SAISHO Destiny Title. American Buffalo claimed the TCW International Title for second time ending the half year long reing of Sammy Bach and Chance Fortune became the All Action Champion for a third time. Joey Beauchamps dominant run with the UEW World Title was finally brought to and end by Sergei Kalashnov. The USPW Tag Team Titles were forced to be vacated following the departure of Freddie Datsun to TCW and Colussus (who fans of FCW and before that DaVE would recognise as Hells Bouncer) defeated the departing Datsun for the Television Title. Magnum KOBE completed his rise to the top of WLW by claming the Universal Title, but his reign was the shortest in history as he immediately lost the title of veteran gaijin star Pistol Pete Hall in his first defence. In other WLW title changes, Barei Yasujiro became the Show Stealer champion for a second time, KOKI Ishibahsi added the Street Fighting Title to his current collection of belts (he is currently also one half of the Tag champs) and Ketsueki Karasu became the Tap Out Champion.

[quote=Beeker;489443]Actually Tigerkinney, one of my few criticisms about your diary is you're writing it up as if you're still running BHotWG. The 'poor' ratings would be apalling by Hammer Standards but on the small island you're on they aren't so bad. Losing Gonzalez is unfortunate since you now have 0 people who PRP will job to but it should make for a more challenge as you try to build up (and keep) workers the fans want to see and PRP is willing to job to. Jameson could be the bigger blow since he seemed destined for greatness (on Puerto Rico at least.) Perhaps the uber-push hurt the chance of negotiating with him since he feels he's 'bigger than the promotion and island?' I look forward to the resurrection of the Circus. Pleeeeease.[/quote] Lets break these down one by one 1. 'Poor Ratings': I didn't think I was going comparing the ratings to those I got in my BHOTWG diary. I'm well aware that a D rating here, isn't the disaster it would be in BHOTWG. As an example; If you noticed for the main event between Power and Gonzalez I never said it was a poor match, I just said it was disappointing. It had a worse rating than their previous encounter and my user character and Jameson put on a better (C+ rated) match a few shows back, and considering Power and Gonzalez are/were my two biggest stars they should be able to better or match what we did in my opinion. Right now I see the rating scale for FCW as C Range: Good match, D Range: Average Match, E Range: Mediocre Match, F Range: Rubbish/Crowd couldn't care less match. 2. 'No one PRP will job to': That is one of the disadvantages of losing Gonzalez, and I might have to return to the import a 'guest' star to job to PRP tactic for the time being, whilst I'll build up someone on my roster. 3. 'Jameson going is a big blow': Jameson going is a big blow, as I was gradually building him up, he probably would have had a lengthy reign with the Peoples belt and he would have at-least made the finals of the Rey De Reyes in August. Thing is I would have been fine if he wanted to move on because he thought he had 'outgrown' us, but what I got back was some out of no where crap about relations breaking down and him not wanting to sign with us. I mean throughout the talk to worker screen his demeanour was this :), not this :mad:. So when I saw he didn't even want to negotiate over a new contract, my reaction was this :confused::(:mad:. 4. 'Resurrection of Messiah's Circus': The Circus will return in a new encarnation before the end of the year, as I know how popular they are with readers, but I'm not going to crowbar them into current storylines. So they might not re-appear in full force for a few months yet, but they will return.

I'm really enjoying reading this diary, mainly because FCW was the first game I played on TEW08 so it's interesting to see how you deal with the many challenges. One of the reasons I stopped playing however was because of frustrations of losing people - people being too popular I can understand, but I lost Mainstream Hernandez in similar fashion to how you lost Jameson. The main problem I had with FCW though is because the importance in Puerto Rico was so low (around 70-75% IIRC) it made it much more difficult to reach regional level - I think I was up into D- pop and still hadn't got enough importance to reach regional which was just frustrating.

[CENTER][B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [B][I][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] Puerto Rican Power defeated Shawn Gonzalez at Unificado, La Vuelta to unify the Puerto Rican and FCW Championships. He will now put the newly christened 'Undisputed' Championship on the line against Dino Bravo at FCW's next event Energia Y Gloria on Saturday June 13th 2009. Puerto Rican Power has said that he will proudly carry both the Puerto Rican and FCW Championship belts into the arena every night under the unified banner of 'Undisputed' Champion. Can Dino Bravo (who will have the seductive Lisa Bowen in his corner) derail the juggernaut that is the Puerto Rican icon or will he fall the way of so many others ? Another newly crowned champion Angel De Mexico makes his first defence of the Peoples Championship against The Sensational Singh and the Tag Titles will also be on the line as Totally Einstein defend against Wave of Violence. But will Mainstream Hernandez be mentally prepared for the title defence against the stable who kidnapped Sara Silver ? There was notable tension after Hernandez tag partner Bradford Peverall intervened to put the tag titles on the line against Wave of Violence, rather than accept Carlos Batch proposition of Totally Einstein handing W.O.V the titles in exchange for the safe return of Sara Silver. In other matches Eddie Howard takes on respected veteran and UNITY member Steve Flash, Flash's fellow UNITY member Charles Rainier takes on Roderick Remus, Leper Messiah goes up against Dragon Del Arco Iris and in a 'grudge match' that was deemed unthinkable only a month ago, Joe Benning will look to gain some revenge on his former partner Matt Hocking. The bonus pre-show match will feature the man Hocking replaced Benning with as a tag partner Arthur Dexter Bradley taking on El Hijo Del Zonk. Once again the show will take place at the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan. [I]Here is a full run down of the card for Energia Y Gloria[/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW [SIZE=2]Energia Y Gloria[/SIZE][/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 13th June 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]'Undisputed' Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Dino Bravo [/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez) vs Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs The Sensational Singh[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing Natural Storm'[/SIZE] Eddie Howard vs [SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Steve Flash[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing UNITY'[/SIZE] Charles Rainier vs Roderick Remus[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Leper Messiah vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Former Tag Partners Collide:[/B] Joe Benning vs Matt Hocking[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]Arthur Dexter Bradley vs El Hijo Del Zonk[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]______________________________________________________[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [LEFT][quote][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form[/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=purple]Energia Y Gloria[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Undisputed Championship:[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Dino Bravo[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Totally Einstein vs Wave of Violence[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Angel De Mexico vs The Sensational Singh [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Eddie Howard vs Steve Flash[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier vs Roderick Remus[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Leper Messiah vs Dragon Del Arco Iris[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Joe Benning vs Matt Hocking[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Arthur Dexter Bradley vs El Hijo Del Zonk[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][/quote][/LEFT]

Undisputed Championship: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Dino Bravo Kind of a nothing main event - Dino hasn't had enough build up to be a really credible challenger yet. Tag Team Championship: Totally Einstein vs [B]Wave of Violence[/B] Mainstream's mind isn't on the match, and so he messes up, costing them the titles Peoples Championship: [B]Angel De Mexico[/B] vs The Sensational Singh Can't lose on first defence Eddie Howard vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Squash [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Roderick Remus I think you'll take this one, but Rod will impress enough to move up soon [B]Leper Messiah[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris Dragon is probably now your new Carlos - ie resident whipping boy! Joe Benning vs [B]Matt Hocking[/B] Gotta be my boy Matt! [B]Arthur Dexter Bradley[/B] vs El Hijo Del Zonk Gotta have one upset on the night - so let's have it here.

Archived