Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

Awesome show. :) Liked the two last matches very much, JD Morgan can clearly carry the promotion. R!ot surprised me with that B- grade actually. And yes, Da Power :D A good leader for the WOV as the others will clealry benefit from the presence of PRP. EDIT: 400. reply! ^^

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=FINisher;509844]Awesome show. :) Liked the two last matches very much, JD Morgan can clearly carry the promotion. R!ot surprised me with that B- grade actually. And yes, Da Power :D A good leader for the WOV as the others will clealry benefit from the presence of PRP. EDIT: 400. reply! ^^[/QUOTE] Riot getting the good grade wasn't a surprise to me as I have had him perform fantastic matches when he has an opponent that can elevate him like Morgan can. It's only when he doesn't have a good opponent that he gets in trouble. And nice swerve on the PRP turn! I didn't see that coming, even with the subtle hints earlier. I thought he had retired for real, as this game can and will throw those kind of curveballs at you! :D

[CENTER][B][U]December in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] Once again we made a financial loss putting on two shows in the month. In fact it might be an idea to go back to just one show a month for the first few months of the year, whilst the World goes through what looks to be a recession at this moment in time. It might hold us back from growing as quickly as we would like, but we have to be financially realistic about the current situation. We have proved in the past that we make money, when only running one show per month. The other reason it may be an idea to go back to one show a month is that I have reached a goal set by a certain Senor Wilson Lopez (Puerto Rican Power, actually make that Da Power) and that goal being that I should increase popularity in the U.S. Obviously I was able to increase our popularity in Puerto Rico but by streaming the shows over the internet, it also increased our fanbase in other parts of America, most nobably in the Tri-State Region. Other good news came in the fact that our progress as a promotion was recognised by Pro Wrestling Hits, who named us the Most Improved Promotion for 2009. The year began shakily with several departures (some expected, some unexpected), that led to a high roster turnover throughout the year but I felt things really began to pick up after the Rey De Reyes event and we now have a strong and settled roster heading into 2010. The Great Oxii, Arthur Dexter Bradley, Lisa Bowen and Cueball Lynch all signed contract extensions, and though non are what you would call vital retentions, we felt that they are all currently contributing well to the current FCW product. Oxii is somone I felt I would have shipped out as soon as I took over the book in FCW, and though he still is an awful wrestler, and probably always will be, he's a cult favourite with the fans. [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]December News and Notes From Around The Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] 21CW now find themselves with serious competion in the UK, as MOSC on a smaller budget and with considerably less star power manage to rise to Regional Size. Can the McPherson's 'Blood and Beer' brand of wrestling pose a threat to Jeff Nova's 'Sports Entertainment' vision of UK wrestling ? [B]Worker Signings[/B] APW have added up and comer 'The Perth Playboy' Alexander Banks to their roster. CWWF have hired Chance, best known for his work in the Soldiers of Fortune Tag Team as a Road Agent. Harry Allen continues to be a hot property on the independent circuit since his departure from TCW last year, as he signs a PPA contract with CZCW. Kalu Owusu best known for his work in INSPIRE has somewhat surprisngly signed on with the sports entertainment style promotion of EWA. Shingen Miyazaki, Oleg Dorosklov and Rhino Umaga will all take part in INSPIRE's first tour of 2010. It appears that MAW have ambitions to break out of their 'unofficial developmental territory' label as they add experienced hand's Steve Flash, The Sensational Singh and Sgt Bubba Lee West to their roster, as well as up coming but fairly well established talents Hell's Bouncer and Kirk Jameson. Whippy the Clown signs on with NYCW. In an completly unexpected move Byron the owner and head booker of EWA has signed with rival promotion UEW. Fans have been wondering as to what Byron's motives are for turning up in UEW. WLW's reputation continues to grow when they managed to snag Eisaku Hoshino on a short term contract, while gaijin talents Antonio Maxi Marquez, Mr Lucha III, Extradordinario Jr and Nathaniel Ca$ino return for another tour of duty. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW made a couple of key contract extension in the form of Joss Thompson and Rolling Johnny Stones. 4C extend the contracts of Zeus Maximillion and Johnny Thunder. 5SSW extend the contracts of legends Sensational Ogiwwara and Thunder Hike. Ogiwara is being used in a managerial capacity, whilst Hike will passing on her knowledge to the fans from a position in the commentary box, whilst her commentary team partner Kuniyoshi Chishu also has contract extended. Of the current in ring talent Yuma Maruya and Yukiko Matsumura both have their contracts extended. AAA extend the deals of Suzanne Brazzle, Grace Harper, color commentator Farrah Hesketh and recently retired wrestler turned manager Catherine Quine. APW keep hold of current champion Harry Simonsen, popular former champion Swoop McCarthy and veteran Debonair David Peterson. BHOTWG extend the contracts of former World Champion Kinnoji Horri, Junior Division mainstay The Awesome Kiyaru, Junior Division icon turned road agent Elemental II and young talents Kenko Takemitsu and Heiachiro Sakai and current Openweight Champion Mitsunari Fuganaga all to exclusive written contracts. BSC continue to keep the same roster they have had for the past few years pretty much intact as they sign Britney Hollywood, Officer Goodhead, Lindsey Sugar, Coco de Soleil, referee Heather Halo and road agent Marilyn Stardust to contract extensions. A fairly busy month for CGC as they extend the contracts of Ash Campbell, Ed Monton, Phillipe LaGrenier , Dirty Frank, Lee Rivera and managers Jenny Playmate and Roger Rogers. CZCW extend the contracts of popular 'veterans' Fox Mask and Masked Cougar and youngster Jackpot Jordan. EWA extend the contract of Bam Bam Johansson. A busy month for GCG as they extend the PPA contracts of Mabuchi Furusawa, Burning Takash!ta , Roku Sotumura, Shotaro Ikina, Namboku Makuda, Julian Watson, Stuart Ferdinand and referee Shunko Nakada. Hinote Doko seal Arinori Inoguchi to a new PPA deal. INSPIRE extend the contracts of Masaaki Ozazaki, Raul Hughes and Kenichi Komagata. MAW extend the contracts of Mean Jean Cattley, Jefferson Stardust and Huey Cannonball. MOSC extend the contracts of Carl Edwards and manager Mark Moore. MPWF extend the contracts of Genio Verde, Hombre La Energia and valet Gabriel Ortega. NOTBPW extend the contracts of Biff the Bruiser and road agent Craig Prince. OLLE extend the contracts of Phoenix II, Luis Montero Jr, valet Secreto and referee Benito Garcia. Washi Heat is signed to an exclusive written contract extension by PGHW. PSW extend the deals of Tank Bradley, road agent Curt O'Malley and referee R.M Stones. ROF extend the contracts of Billy Robinson, Nigel Svensson and Razor Valentine. SAISHO seal Dena Daniels, Strong Style Yoemon, Barry Griffin, Stuart Ferdinand and aonnouncer Teruihi Inoue to new PPA deals. SOTBPW extend the contracts of Rebelde Loco, Reaper Dante, Gonzalo Rubio, Vincent Romero and Referee Ramirez. Chris Caulfield, Grandmaster Phunk, Greg Rayne, Atlas and manager Emma Chase all re sign with SWF on a PPA basis. Meanwhile Lassana Matsuki and Cheetah Boy get their SWF developmental contracts extended, whilst RIPW re-sign Lion Heart to a PPA deal. In what many dubbed a key month for TCW, they sealed Joey Minnesota, Troy Tornado, Eddie Peak, Koshiro Ino, Scout, Freddy Huggins and Genghis Rahn all to new exclusive written contracts. It helps that SWF are trailing by someway at this moment in time, but that was a lot of key talent that TCW managed to keep hold of. UEW extend the contract of referee Gary Garrett USPW extend the contracts of Tribal Warrior, Giant Redwood, The Amazing Winkie (Rodger Dodger), womens division worker Nadia Snow and announcer Cliff Anderson. In what will come as a blow to CZCW, Insane Machine has signed an exclusive written contract with WLW. [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Whippy the Clown who held the 4C Championship for over a year, has now left the Canadian promotion to concentrate on other commitments. BHOTWG have released young announcer Danjuro Komatsu. Craig Prince has left CWWF, having signed an exclusive written contract with NOTBPW. Flash Savage becomes the first casualty of MAW's recent move away from it's original ideals as a territory to develop young talent as he is not offered a new contract. Alysian Scottsfield is not offered a new contract by NOTBPW, who simply have no use in any capacity for the retired brawler. Matthew Keith decided not to sign a contract extension with NYCW, deciding instead to concentrate on his commitments in Japan with GCG and in the UK with 21CW. Stone Yoshikawa was released by PGHW. ROF release South African youngster Gob Narfi. Julian Watson has left SAISHO. Rashid Lawal leaves UEW, after he is unable to agree a new contract with the European promotion. [B]Injuries[/B] PGHW's Lee Bennett will be out for a year with a Torn Rotator Cuff. APW's Switchblade suffered a broken ankle in a match with Jimmy Stratosphere, that will keep him out of action for around 55 Days. [B]Other News[/B] Nemesis best known for his work with the DaVE promotion both as an in-ring performer and as their head booker has announced his intention to return to the Wrestling business. Where he will go will be anyone's guess, but it's thought that he is only interested in signing on with a National sized promotion, which given his relationship with SWF owner Richard Eisen, only really leaves TCW as a likely destination for the hardcore legend. [B]Title Changes[/B] Igor Ivanoff became the UK Champion in 21CW ending the half year reign of Leo Price. Danny Patterson became the MOSC UK Champion for a second time, ending the near year long reign of Harley Neill. Antonio and the Masked Patriot regained the Tag Team Championship in MAW, after only losing the straps to CV2 (Vessey/Valentine) last month. Steve Flash's reign as NYCW Empire Champion (a reign that lasted a staggering 25 months) was finally brought to and end by American Machine. Emma Bitch became the NOTBPW Women's Champion for the first time. The Deadly Alliance iron grip on the titles in PSW was loosened when Tank Bradley was finally able to regain the National Title from The Punisher. The Heartbreakers (Raphael & Justin Sensitive) became RIPW Tag Team Champions for a second time, ending the dominant reign of Lassana Matsuki & Kentucky Bill. James Prudence became the Shooting Star Champion in SWF for a second time. In the months most notable title change Tyson Baine became the TCW World Champion for a second time, ending the half year long reign of Joey Minnesota. Colussus ended the 10 month long reign of T-Rex to become the USPW World Champion. ___________________________________________________________________________ [I]The 2009 Pro Wrestling Hits Awards were announced last night, and here are the winners[/I] [B]Wrestler of the Year: Eisaku Kunomasu (PGHW)[/B] For the second straight year the Wrestler of the Year comes from PGHW. Kunomasu had an impressive, finally capturing the Glory Crown and putting on MOTYC on a regular basis, no matter who the opponent was in the ring. [B]Young Wrestler of the Year: Emerald Angel (WLW)[/B] And just like last year WLW provide the Young Wrestler of the Year. Even though Angel did not win any gold in 2009, he was WLW's go to guy for great matches and has helped WLW make it a big 3 again in Japan, as opposed to just a big 2. [B]Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Yosuke Narita (WLW)[/B] On the other end of the age scale, Narita better known as The Awesome Thunder made it an awards double for WLW, as he turned back the clock on many occasions, in a great year that also included an 8th reign as Universal Champion. [B]Female Wrestler of the Year: Sensational Ogiwara (5SSW)[/B] Ogiwara was named the Female Wrestler of the Year for a second year running, despite announcing her retirement in September. Even at the age or 38 she was putting on great matches and she goes out whilst still on top of her game. [B]Promotion of the Years: Burning Hammer of The Wrestling Gods[/B] A somewhat controversial choice, as many feel that both PGHW and WLW have had better years in Japan and that TCW's overtaking of the previously dominant SWF in American should not have also gone un-noticed. [B]Most Improved Promotion of the Year: Freedom Caribbean Wrestling[/B] Wrestling fans around the world are beginning to take notice of the Puerto Rican based Promtotion, which offers a product that appeals to both SWF style Sports Entertainment fans and fans of more serious 'wrestling' promotions. Whether their mixed bag approach can see them break out of being a regional indy with a small but loyal fanbase and a pose a threat to the bigger promotions in America remains to be seen.

Congrats on the Most Improved Promotion. With all the turmoil in the past year that's an appropriate and impressive award. I like PRP going heel... when did I suggest that? Also, if he really wants to mock his former 'fans' I think he should stick with the initials PRP (Da Power - is an alternative name) by calling himself Public Relations Power... as he tries to shuck off the mantle of being a Big Power on a Small Island and wants to make inroads into the 'real world' (aka the mainland United States.) This would also make putting on a show in the Tri-Cities a very effective show booking as PR Power threatens to relocated FCW to New Jersey.

[QUOTE=FINisher;510167]Wow, nice to see FCW get the most improved award. I'm really curious of the grades of your promotion. :) How popular you are in the US. exactly? And how's the finance status?[/QUOTE] Right now the money is $154,258, it goes up and down. In single show month's it tends to go up by about 10,000 but in two show months I will lose the same amount back. That's why I'm saying that the money is levelling out at the moment. I'm not worried about the finances with the current schedule, but I think going two shows a month on a regular basis would put a strain on the promotion. As for popularity i'm D in Puerto Rico, F+ in Tri-State/South East, F- everywhere else. The F+ in Tri-State/South East might not look like much but those area's have increased in popularity. If the economic climate in my game was better, I would think about putting show's on in those area's but I'm going to hold off for now.

[quote=Beeker;510181]Congrats on the Most Improved Promotion. With all the turmoil in the past year that's an appropriate and impressive award. I like PRP going heel... when did I suggest that? Also, if he really wants to mock his former 'fans' I think he should stick with the initials PRP (Da Power - is an alternative name) by calling himself Public Relations Power... as he tries to shuck off the mantle of being a Big Power on a Small Island and wants to make inroads into the 'real world' (aka the mainland United States.) This would also make putting on a show in the Tri-Cities a very effective show booking as PR Power threatens to relocated FCW to New Jersey.[/quote] Honestly I can't remember when you suggested it, but I've always intended to do a 'Hogan style' heel turn with Power, his character was just begging for it. The Public Relations Power thing is good, but I'm unlikely to use it at this moment in time. Even though he's the owner behind the scenes, I've never alluded to him being the owner in terms of storylines. So far I've not gone down the cliched route of having an 'authority figure' and besides I don't think it's a position that needs to be filled whilst the promotion isn't on T.V (which wont be anytime soon).

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;510222]Honestly I can't remember when you suggested it, but I've always intended to do a 'Hogan style' heel turn with Power, his character was just begging for it. The Public Relations Power thing is good, but I'm unlikely to use it at this moment in time. Even though he's the owner behind the scenes, I've never alluded to him being the owner in terms of storylines. So far I've not gone down the cliched route of having an 'authority figure' and besides I don't think it's a position that needs to be filled whilst the promotion isn't on T.V (which wont be anytime soon).[/QUOTE] Actually Public Relations Power doesn't work yet since you've aligned him with WoV. If he goes the route of 'the Corporation' Power then PR Power would work. You gave PRP a t-shirt of shaking hands and kissing babies and I said if you ever turn him heel (not thinking you would since his heel turn is a major deal) his shirts should read [I]'kissing hands and shaking babies.'[/I] Because what is more heelish than shaking babies?

[B][U]O.O.C Note[/U][/B] In terms of where I am, I have caught up the game with the diary. So this diary is going to go on a sort of semi hiatus, until I run a few more shows (so don't expect to see any shows until...well lets say until next weekend). For now I'll be working on the roster review,which could be posted this weekend or sometime during next week. [I]Anyway for now, I present to you.....[/I] [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [SIZE="3"] [CENTER][B][U]The 2009 FCW Awards.....[/U][/B] [/CENTER][/SIZE] [LEFT][FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Disclaimer:[/B] Each Award has a shortlist of 5 nominees to vote on, apart from show of the year- which is narrowed down to just 3. Deadline for voting ends[SIZE=3][B][COLOR=red] Wed October 29[/COLOR].[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT] [B][U]Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] Angel De Mexico J.D Morgan Puerto Rican Power/Da Power Mainstream Hernandez Ultimate Phoenix [CENTER]_________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][U]Tag Team of the Year[/U][/B] Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking/Arthur Dexter Bradley) Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall/Mainstream Hernandez) UNITY (Charles Rainier/Harry Allen) Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][U]Feud Of The Year[/U][/B] [B]Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] [I]Peverall's jealousy over Hernandez attention towards Sara Silver, leads of break up of successful team.[/I] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] [I]Unification of the FCW and Puerto Rican Championships.[/I] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan:[/B] [I]Over the Undisputed Championship[/I] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Messiah's Circus:[/B] [I]Power continues to battle the Circus[/I] [B]Wave of Violence vs UNITY:[/B] [I]Stable War Fare[/I] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][U]Match of the Year[/U][/B] [B]Rey De Reyes Finals:[/B] J.D Morgan vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Dino Bravo vs Kazuma Narato vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Rey De Reyes 2009)[/I] Ultimate Phoenix vs Soul Krusher [I](Anniversario II)[/I] Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan [I](Anniversario II)[/I] J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix [I](Contragolpe)[/I] J.D Morgan vs Angel De Mexico [I](Corazon De Un Guerrero)[/I] [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U]Show Of the Year[/U][/B] Rey De Reyes 2009 [SIZE=1](August)[/SIZE] Anniversario II [SIZE=1](September)[/SIZE] Corazon De Un Guerrero [SIZE=1](October)[/SIZE] [/LEFT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B][U]Most Missed[/U][/B] [I]* Which former roster members departure from FCW in 2009 was felt the most[/I] Hells Bouncer Kirk Jameson Rudy Velasquez Shawn Gonzalez Steve Flash

Here's my nominations foir the awards: [B]Wrestler of the Year:[/B] J.D Morgan [I]It's a toss-up between him and PRP, but whilst Power is in so many ways the face of FCW Morgan has got a lot of very good results for you, and I'm coming round to him as a champion[/I] [B]Tag Team of the Year:[/B] UNITY (Charles Rainier/Harry Allen) [I]I'm not a WoV fan-they seem kinda faceless-and Totally Einstein split, so UNITY take it, despite their somewhat generic status[/I] [B]Feud of the year:[/B] PRP vs Messiah's Circus [I]In my view this was the glory days of the promotion, prior to it's finding some momentum at the end of the year. Power vs Leper Messiah and co was a great feud, and I find it no coincidence that the remegence of the Circus coincided with the diary finding it's form again[/I] [B]Match of the Year:[/B] PRP vs. J.D Morgan at Anniversario II [I]This one was kind of a grab-bag as I'd forgotten a lot of these. But Morgan vs. Power kicked off the revival of the dynasty (not that it was bad, but it just got more interesting with Morgan as champ), so I'll give this one the vote[/I] [B]Show Of the Year:[/B] Anniversario II [I]Top to bottom this was one of the most interestign cards of the year- Totally Einstein split, WoV/UNITY started to get some focus back, and Power finally lost the title (much as I love him, Power needed to drop the belt to get soem focus back). All in all, a really solid card[/I] [B]Most Missed:[/B] Rudy Velasquez [I]He wasn't the best you've ever had, but he was good, and young. Plus, unlike Jameson he felt right for FCW[/I]

Wrestler of the Year: J.D Morgan Gave you the best main events and is a genuine bad ass. Tag Team of the Year: Totally Einstein Most talent and most interesting pairing. Feud of the year: Mainstream vs Bradford Peverall even though you knew where it was going ( or at least I did ) it was still entertaining. Match of the Year: PRP vs. J.D Morgan at Anniversario II Crowning the new king Show Of the Year: Anniversario II For the reasons 1PWfan gave. Most Missed: Shawn Gonzalez If nothing else, he would have given you solid performances near the top of the card, and thrown another credible main event challenger in the mix.

Wrestler of the Year J.D Morgan I narrowed it down slowly, and Mainstream was the other choice, but JD has had most of your top rated matches so he wins. Tag Team of the Year Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall/Mainstream Hernandez) WOV were my runners up here, but they don't really have much character - they're just your bog standard thugs, whereas these two are both nuts! Feud Of The Year Wave of Violence vs UNITY: Stable War Fare The longest running feud has encompassed several incarnations of the teams, so takes it ahead of Totally Einsteins feud. Match of the Year Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan (Anniversario II) The passing of the torch. Show Of the Year Anniversario II (September) Most Missed * Which former roster members departure from FCW in 2009 was felt the most Kirk Jameson Kirk - cos his loss was such a shock to you

[B]Wrestler of the Year[/B]: J.D Morgan IMO, I felt Morgan is what FCW needed. Power has such a dominated reign over the promotion that a new face was strongly needed. Morgan seems to have fit in quiet well. [B]Tag Team of the Year[/B]: Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall/Mainstream Hernandez) I loved the tag team. I thought that they had great chemistry together as well. It is just too bad that they didn't last. [B]Feud Of The Year[/B]:Wave of Violence vs UNITY: Stable War Fare Call me nuts but I have always been a fan of a good all out stable war. [B]Match of the Year[/B]: Rey De Reyes Finals: J.D Morgan vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Dino Bravo vs Kazuma Narato vs Ultimate Phoenix (Rey De Reyes 2009) It wa a great mix of wrestlers that different styles. It was three mainstays, two so-to-be mainstays, and one of my favorite CW wrestlers in Narato. [B]Show Of the Year[/B]:Rey De Reyes 2009 (August) I have always been a fan of the all out tournaments. [B]Most Missed[/B]:Kirk Jameson Even though I have am a fan of Bouncer and Rudy, they just weren't getting the push like this man. Jameson's leaving made the biggest impact out of anybody. He was a champion and was being breed to get a get addition to the main event scene. That one really hurt and since his leaving, The People's title really just been hovering around.

[B]Wrestler of the Year [/B] [B]J.D Morgan [/B]- Tough call, but hes been a solid champ, and carrying your company nicely so far. [B]Tag Team of the Year[/B] [B]Totally Einstein [/B] [I](Bradford Peverall/Mainstream Hernandez)[/I] [B] Feud Of The Year[/B] [I]Peverall vs. Hernandez. Was the same played out, done to death storyline you see all around, but it was done well, and kept you guessing.[/I] [B]Match of the Year [/B] [I]Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan (Anniversario II)[/I] [B]Show Of the Year[/B] [I]Anniversario II (September)[/I]

Wrestler of the Year Angel De Mexico [B]J.D Morgan[/B] Puerto Rican Power/Da Power Mainstream Hernandez Ultimate Phoenix __________________________________________________ _______ Tag Team of the Year Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking/Arthur Dexter Bradley) Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall/Mainstream Hernandez) UNITY (Charles Rainier/Harry Allen) [B]Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed)[/B] __________________________________________________ ___________ Feud Of The Year Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez: Peverall's jealousy over Hernandez attention towards Sara Silver, leads of break up of successful team. Puerto Rican Power vs Shawn Gonzalez: Unification of the FCW and Puerto Rican Championships. Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan: Over the Undisputed Championship [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Messiah's Circus: Power continues to battle the Circus[/B] Wave of Violence vs UNITY: Stable War Fare __________________________________________________ __________ Match of the Year [B]Rey De Reyes Finals: J.D Morgan vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Dino Bravo vs Kazuma Narato vs Ultimate Phoenix (Rey De Reyes 2009)[/B] Ultimate Phoenix vs Soul Krusher (Anniversario II) Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan (Anniversario II) J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Contragolpe) J.D Morgan vs Angel De Mexico (Corazon De Un Guerrero) __________________________________________________ ___________ Show Of the Year Rey De Reyes 2009 (August) [B]Anniversario II (September)[/B] Corazon De Un Guerrero (October) __________________________________________________ __________ Most Missed * Which former roster members departure from FCW in 2009 was felt the most Hells Bouncer Kirk Jameson Rudy Velasquez [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Steve Flash

[SIZE="3"] [CENTER][B][U]The 2009 FCW Awards.....[/U][/B] [/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][U]Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix[/B] - An odd choice perhaps but it was Phoenix's foray into FCW that really fleshed out the undercard and revitalized the Upper Midcard/Main Event scene. He might not have held a belt yet, but he is the one who took FCW from a PRP Vanity project to a real promotion. [B][U]Tag Team of the Year[/U][/B] [B]Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall/Mainstream Hernandez)[/B] - They didn't last the year but when they were around Totally Einstein was the in ring and on screen stars of your tag team division. And besides, I want to see them both on stage to accept the award. More fireworks! [B][U]Feud Of The Year[/U][/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan:[/B] [I]Over the Undisputed Championship[/I] - PRP has been the defacto 'man' in FCW but it wasn't until his series with Morgan (and his 'retirement') that PRP put FCW before himself and therefore it earns my feud of the year. [B][U]Match of the Year[/U][/B] [B]Ultimate Phoenix vs Soul Krusher[/B] [I](Anniversario II)[/I] - I doubt this will win but this is one of the main reasons I gave Phoenix wrestler of the year. With this match he established Krusher in a way Hell's Bouncer never (not even with the title) achieved. This made FCW a promotion, PRP stepping around the same time really allowed the rest of the roster to start to connect with the fans and gave FCW a much healthier outlook for the future. [B][U]Show Of the Year[/U][/B] [B]Rey De Reyes 2009[/B] [SIZE=1](August)[/SIZE] - No real reason. Just seemed the start of the upswing. [B][U]Most Missed[/U][/B] [I]* Which former roster members departure from FCW in 2009 was felt the most[/I] [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] - I was going to go with Hell's Bouncer but I realize Soul Krusher has topped him in every way. Steve Flash would be an invaluable addition to any undercard. But the more I thought about it, the more realized a Main Event feud between the newly heelish Morgan and the adopted (with PRP's turn) son Gonzalez would make for a killer series of matches.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3]2010 Starting Roster Assessment[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [FONT=Courier New][B]O.O.C Note:[/B] Doing this in parts this time, as I tried to post this up last night, but my computer froze part way through, and I don't want to go through all the frustration of having it almost posted up again, only for my computer to 'die' on me.[/FONT] [B][U]In Ring Talent (A-F)[/U][/B] [B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Angel De [/COLOR][COLOR=red]Mexico[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ngelDeMxico.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Acapulco, Mexico / [B]Billed From:[/B] Acapulco, Mexico [B]Age:[/B] 27/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 8-2-5 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10, [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Mexican Death [I](Flying /Tilt-A-Whirl Armbar),[/I] Aztec Rana [I](Reverse Huracanrana[/I]), Aculpulco Twist ([I]Corkscrew Neckbreaker)[/I] Angel De Mexico returned to FCW as a full time roster member in March and has since established himself as one of our most reliable performers. He had a solid run as People's Champion and had a brief alliance with Puerto Rican Power, due to their Patriotic gimmicks. 2010 could be a big year for Angel as he looks to make that full step up from reliable mid-carder to main event mainstay. [CENTER]***********************[/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=lime]Arthur [COLOR=blue]Dexter[/COLOR] Bradley[/COLOR][/B] (Heat Magnets)[/U] [U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ArthurDexterBradley.jpg[/IMG][/U] [B]From:[/B] Malibu Beach, California / [B]Billed From: [/B]Malibu Beach, California [B]Age:[/B] 19/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 7-0-5 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft, Weight: 205 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Cool Dee Tee [I](Flapjack onto top rope, followed by a spike DDT)[/I], Superstar Splash [I](Frogsplash)[/I] [B]Tag Team Finisher (with Matt Hocking as Heat Magnets):[/B] 2 Hot 2 Handle [I](Double lifting DDT)[/I] ADB is a young kid with lots of potential, who can only get better. Since his arrival to FCW in April, ADB has been mostly working in tag matches, teaming with Matt Hocking as the 'Heat Magnets' a c0cky young duo, who in their minds look good both in and out of the ring (though their character's haven't really been fully explored due to them not really getting a strong push as of yet). [CENTER]***************************************[/CENTER] [B][U]Bradford [COLOR=indigo]Peverall[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Edison, New Jersey/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Edison, New Jersey [B]Age:[/B] 25/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 8-1-8/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height[/B]: 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 265 Ibs [B]Finisher:[/B] Totally Totalled [I](Twisting inverted Brainbuster),[/I] Rock Hard Uppercut [I](Wind Up European Uppercut[/I]), Rapid Eye Movement [I](Series of Left Hand Jabs, followed by a Discus Lariat)[/I]. 2009 was another solid year for Bradford Peverall, that included a tag title reign with Mainstream Hernandez and an eventual feud/heel turn, built around Hernandez attention towards Sara Silver. A solid all rounder, he doesn't quite have what it takes to be moving up to the main event level on a regular basis but he has proven himself to be a reliable hand during the first few years I have had the book. Backstage he really is one of the good guy. [CENTER]************************************[/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=navy]Charles [/COLOR][COLOR=olive]Rainier[/COLOR][/B](UNITY)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Providence, Rhode Island/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Providence, Rhode Island [B]Age:[/B] 24 / [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 10-1-6/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] C.R Driver [I](Double Underhook Piledriver),[/I] Raindrop [I](Dropsault)[/I] 2009 was a more successful year in the ring for myself, as I formed the UNITY stable as a reactionary group to Wave of Violence, which led to a feud between the two factions throughout most of the year. I finally captured championship gold in December, alongside Harry Allen when I won the tag titles. I think that most of the roster respect the fact that I have quietly pushed myself to prominent positon on the FCW roster, as opposed to giving myself a 'god' push and that I have earned my first title run. [CENTER]****************************************[/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=navy]D.C Rayne[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Allentown, Pennsylvania/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Allentown, Pennsylvania [B]Age:[/B] 26/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Lower Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 2, [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]2009 Record:[/B] 6-0-10/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Finisher:[/B] Storm Damage[I] (Leg Hook Brainbuster)[/I] D.C Rayne broke away from his long time tag partner Eddie Howard to join Wave of Violence, but it wasn't really a move that was of great benefit to him as he ended up as W.O.V's fall guy and his failure to get the job done, ended up with him being kicked out of the group. He's a solid wrestler but even when he was part of W.O.V he was on the bland side. He has career 'tag teamer' written all over him, and it may be an idea to find him a new tag partner. His contract also comes up for renewal during the first few months of the year, and whether he stays or goes depends on how much money he asks for, as he is not what you would call a key member of the roster. [CENTER]**************************************[/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=silver][COLOR=darkslategray]Da[/COLOR] [/COLOR]Power[/B] (Wave of Violence)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPowerWOV.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Juan, Puerto Rico/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Anywhere but San Juan, Puerto Rico [B]Age:[/B] 38/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2009 Record:[/B]12-1-2 / Avg Match Rating: C- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 7 , [B]Weight:[/B] 320 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Atomic Full Nelson [I](Swinging Full Nelson),[/I] San Juan Rush [I](Running Big Boot, normally included as the last move in the 'Four Moves of Doom')[/I] , San Juan Impact[I] (Full Nelson Slam)[/I] Power is still the biggest star on the roster but he has now lost his aura of 'invicibility' after losing, then failing to regain the Undisputed Title from J.D Morgan, which led to the unthinkable Power suffering two straight losses. That however was the catalyst to the next chapter in Power's career, as he disappeared for about two months and then shockingly turned heel joining Wave of Violence and turning his back on his fans and his own home country. Hopefully the heel turn will give Power's career a fresh impetus, as their were signs that the whole Patriotic Hero schtik was beginning to become stale. [CENTER]***********************************[/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Dean [/COLOR][COLOR=black]Daniels[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DeanDaniels.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Ann Arbor, Michigan / [B]Billed From:[/B] Ann Arbor, Michigan [I](As Dino Bravo he was billed from Las Vegas)[/I] [B]Age:[/B] 34/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 6-1-7 /[B] Avg Match Rating:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Raise The Stakes [I](Cradle Piledriver)[/I], Trapped Knees Dean Daniels is someone who went through something of a metamorphasis since he came to FCW in March. He arrived as Dino Bravo, a sleazy 'gambler' , billed from Vegas. He struck up a business relationship with fellow new arrival Lisa Bowen (though it was always implied that he wants more) and he even had a crack at the Undisputed Championship, during the period when the roster was being rebuilt. Once we had got in more 'true' main eventers, Daniels was involved in the tussle over the Peoples Championship, and pushed as a nearly man. His frustration at being unable to win the title, eventually leading to him to 'get serious' and ditch the Bravo persona, with the 'new' attitude resulting in him finally winning some gold. In the ring he has delivered pretty much what has been expected of him, but out of the ring he has been a little awkward and a prank that involved spiking Bret Graveson's drink with laxative, is something that could just about be understable from a naive/ immature youngster but is very quesitonable behaviour for a 34 year old, 15 year veteran of the business. [CENTER]*****************************************[/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=blue]Eddie Howard[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Huntington, West Virginia/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Huntington, West Virginia [B]Age:[/B] 24/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Lower Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 5 ,[B] Weight[/B]: 295 Ibs [B]2009 Record:[/B] 5-1-10/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Finishers[/B]: The Powerline [I](Lariat Clothesline),[/I] Natural Ending [I](Release Power Bomb)[/I] Following the break up of Natural Storm, Eddie Howard's career perhaps has stalled even more than that of his former tag partner. At least Rayne was part of a top stable, even if he was that stables fall guy. Howard on the other hand seems to be stuck in a postion on the roster, where he is basically a jobber to the stars, or to be more accurate a jobber to the Mid-Card and above. He like Rayne, would probably benefit from returning to the tag ranks but I don't think re-uniting Natural Storm would be the solution as they both suffer from the same weakness, and that's the fact that they are undeniably bland. [CENTER]*****************************************[/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=olive]Fox [/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]Mask[/COLOR][/B] (Animal Magic)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Portland, Oregon / [B]Billed From:[/B] An Undisclosed Woodland Location [B]Age:[/B] 29/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 3-0-3 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 7 , [B]Weight:[/B] 190 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Fox Hunter [I](Shining Wizard[/I] [I]Enziguri)[/I], Fox Flip Off DDT [I](Shiranui)[/I] [I][B][SIZE=2][B]Tag Team Finisher (with Masked Cougar as Animal Magic):[/B] [/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]The Last [I]Hunt (Stereo Enziguri's)[/I][/SIZE][/I] Best known for his work with the CZCW promotion, the diminutive Fox Mask is one of the latest additions to the FCW roster having joined in October. He was immediately paired with a wrestler he knows well from CZCW Masked Cougar as the high flying duo 'Animal Magic'. So far we have yet to see the best of Fox Mask, as he has mostly worked with lower to mid card talent but his team with Cougar has helped provide a little more depth to the tag ranks.

[B][U]In Ring Talent (H-M)[/U][/B] [B][U][COLOR=navy]Harry [/COLOR][COLOR=olive]Allen[/COLOR][/U][/B][U] (UNITY)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HarryAllen_Grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] St. Paul, Minnesota [B]/ Billed From: [/B]St.Paul, Minnesota [B]Age:[/B] 32/ [B]Current Push[/B]: Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 6-1-2 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: D+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft [B], Weight: [/B]215 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Rocker-Dropper[I] (Overdrive)[/I] , Flying Fist Drop Harry Allen was previously best known for his run in TCW as part of the Young Guns a high flying tag team, with a gunslinger gimmick that eventually became job fodder before their release. Allen turned up in FCW half-way through the year, sporting a new 'grungier' gimmick that has helped him shed his previous image as part of the Young Guns in FCW. [LEFT]He was also the first piece of the puzzle, in the rebuilt UNITY stable after initial members (Steve Flash and Rudy Velasquez left FCW for varying reasons). As for Allen's peformance so far in FCW, it's been OK but hardly spectacular. He's contributed to the product but every match he has been involved in has been rated at D+, so I'm to see a little more out of Harry Allen in 2010. [/LEFT] [CENTER]*******************************************[/CENTER] [LEFT][U][B]Inky [COLOR=purple]The Squid[/COLOR] Boy[/B] (The Messiah's Circus)[/U][/LEFT] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_InkyTheSquid.jpg[/IMG] [LEFT][B]From:[/B] Galveston, Texas[B]/ Billed From: [/B]The Deepest Darkest Depths of the Ocean[/LEFT] [B]Age:[/B] 32/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Lower Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 4-0-6 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: D- [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 8[B] , Weight:[/B] 190 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Ink Splot[I] (Seated Senton)[/I] ,The Well Is Dry [I](Sitout Facebuster)[/I] [I]Tag Team Finisher see Leper Messiah[/I] Inky was amongst the glut of arrivals during the middle of the year, and though he has hardly set the place on fire, the intention was never to push him as a top card talent, instead being brough in to add a little more competition to the lower end of the roster due to lossed enforced by the bosses obsession with 'toughness'. He has since joined up with Messiah's Circus, his weirdo gimmick being a natural fit with the stable though it's pretty obvious to see that his role in the stable will be the same as predecessors Zonk and Amo Del Gato. [CENTER]**************************************[/CENTER] [B][COLOR=red]Island[/COLOR] Boy [COLOR=blue]Apollo [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=#0000ff][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_IslandBoyApollo.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/B] [B]From: [/B]Barranquitas, Puerto Rico [B]/ Billed From: [/B]Barranquitas, Puerto Rico [B][B]Age:[/B] [/B]20/[B] Current Push: [/B]Opener [B]2009 Record:[/B] 0-0-3 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: E+ [B]Height: [/B]6ft 3[B] , Weight: [/B]255 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Spear of Apollo (Spear), Island Driver (Sitout Side Powerslam) Island Boy was pretty much brought in, as at this moment in time he is cheap local talent (i.e Ideal job fodder). At this moment in time he's not a particulary good wrestler, but he does have a certain X-factor about him and if he shows sign of improvement, there is no reason why he cannot eventually make more of an impact. [CENTER]***************************************[/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=red]J.D[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Morgan[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_PuertoRican.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [B]From: [/B]London, England [B]/ Billed From: [/B]London, England [B][B]Age:[/B] [/B]41/[B] Current Push: [/B]Main Eventer [B]2009 Record:[/B] 8-0-0 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: C+ [B]Height: [/B]6ft [B], Weight: [/B]240 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Cross Atlantic Stretch [I](Leg Hook Camel Clutch)[/I] , Half Nelson Suplex, London Bridge [I](Rope Hung Cutter)[/I] J.D Morgan made his return to an FCW ring in the summer, where he made an immediate impact going one better than last year in the 2009 edition of the Rey de Reyes and then dethroning the previously dominant Puerto Rican Power to win the Undisputed Championship. Morgan's addition as a permanant roster member coincided with our rise to Regional size, which was key to attracting someone of his calibre to sign a full contract with us.Thus far Morgan has helped build the prestige of the Undisputed Championship with a string of high quality title defences. [CENTER]**************************************[/CENTER] [COLOR=darkolivegreen][B][U][COLOR=darkolivegreen]Jeremiah Moose[/COLOR][/U][/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=darkolivegreen][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JeremiahMoose.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR] [B]From: [/B]Tucson, Arizona [B]/ Billed From: [/B]Tucson, Arizona [B][B]Age:[/B] [/B]24/[B] Current Push: [/B]Opener [B]2009 Record:[/B] 1-0-2 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: E+ [B]Height: [/B]6ft [B], Weight: [/B]215 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] High Velocity Headbutt [I](Diving Headbutt)[/I] Basically brought in as cheap 'enhancement talent' at this moment in time. Moose is a young wrestler, who has never quite reached his potential having never really climbed the ladder with his previous employers CZCW, this may be due to the fact that he just doesn't have the X-Factor, despite being relatively solid in the ring. At the moment he is working off ring-rust, due to him being out of regular employment for about a year and because of that he seems likely to remain on the pre-shows or being used as job fodder for the forseeable future. [CENTER]*****************************************[/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=dimgray]Joe [/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Benning[/COLOR][/B][/U] [U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG][/U] [B]From:[/B] Waterville, Maine[B]/ Billed From: [/B]Waterville, Maine [B][B]Age:[/B] [/B]20/ [B]Current Push: [/B]Opener [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2[B] , Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]2009 Record:[/B] 2-0-12 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: E+ [B]Finishers:[/B] Fisherman's Suplex No other wrestler has 'jobbed' more times in the history of FCW than 'Regular' Joe Benning, though he did actually win two matches this year against fellow lower card talent. The most notable thing to happen to him all year was the fact that he got 'ditched' by fellow tag partner Matt Hocking (who has gone on to have a more focused push as part of the Heat Magnets team). Benning's a solid enough wrestler, but he's just so bland and he's not at the level in the ring where he can overcome his blandness, which unfortunately for him all adds up to dependable jobber material. [CENTER]***************************[/CENTER] [LEFT][B][U][COLOR=red]Leftie [/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Wilkes[/COLOR][/U][/B][/LEFT] [B][U][COLOR=#000080][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeftieWilkes.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/U][/B] [LEFT][B]From:[/B] Boston, Massacusetts[B] / Billed From: [/B]Boston, Massachusetts[/LEFT] [B][B]Age:[/B] [/B][LEFT]19/ [B]Current Push[/B]: Opener [B]2009 Record:[/B] 0-0-3 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: E+ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 9 [B], Weight:[/B] 185 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Boston Whiplash [I](Front Flip Neckbreaker)[/I] The younger brother of Duberry Excess (of 4C 'fame'), Leftie is more of a high flying risk taker. Still only a teenager, he's pretty green at the moment and is forseeable future will basically be that of a jobber. [CENTER]*************************************[/CENTER] [LEFT][U][B]Leper[COLOR=olive] Messiah[/COLOR][/B] (Messiah's Circus)[/U][/LEFT] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [LEFT][B]From:[/B] Aurora, Illinois[B]/ Billed From: [/B]The Land of Nightmares [B]Age:[/B] 34/ [B]Current Push: [/B]Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 6-0-8 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: D [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 9[B] , Weight:[/B] 325 Ibs[/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Finishers:[/B] The Prophecy [I](Spinning Side Slam)[/I][/LEFT] [B]Tag Team Finisher (As Messiah's Circus with Inky the Squid Boy):[/B] Sacrificicial Prophecy [I](Prophecy on Inky onto an opponent lying on the mat)[/I] Leper Messiah's career to be honest probably went slightly backwards in 2009, as the Messiah's Circus were usurped by Wave of Violence as the dominant heel stable, and though the Circus has been rebuilt, it's not the force it once was (though that's more to with the general quality of the talent on the roster increasing towards the end of the year). The bottom line is that Messiah's character is still entertaining but he's still mediocre at best in the ring, and at 34 the chances of significant improvement seem slim. [CENTER]********************************************[/CENTER] [B][U]Mainstream [COLOR=darkorange]Hernandez[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Toronto, Ontario[B]/ Billed From: [/B]The Mainstream Nation [B][B]Age:[/B] [/B]23/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 8-1-10 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: D+ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10[B] , Weight:[/B] 210 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Apparition # 14 [I](Moonsault Leg Drop) ,[/I] Pontiac to Home [I](Swinging Reverse STO) ,[/I] Super Kick The losing record and average match rating don't really give a true reflection to the contribution Mainstream Hernandez made to FCW in 2009, as he still remains one of FCW's most dependable talents. It's his precence in various mid-card feuds both during his tag title run with Bradford Peverall and then in his feud with Peverall following their break up that probably carried those matches to respectability.Hernandez is a great talent who has the 'complete package', and the feeling amongst much of the fanbase, is that he should be elevated to a main event positon on a more regular basis. [CENTER]**************************************[/CENTER] [U][COLOR=darkorange][B]Masked [COLOR=black]Cougar[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/U] [U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaskedCougar.jpg[/IMG][/U] [B]From:[/B] San Diego, California/ [B]Billed From:[/B] An Undisclosed Mountain-Top in California [B][B]Age:[/B] [/B]23/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 5-0-6 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: D+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft[B] , Weight:[/B] 215 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] I Am Cougar, Hear Me Roar [I](Wheelbarrow Chicken-wing Facebuster)[/I] , High Rise Cougar Pounce [I](Top Rope/Springboard Spear)[/I] , Cougar Pounce [I](Leaping Spear)[/I] [I]For Tag Team finisher, see Fox Mask[/I] Masked Cougar joined FCW in the summer, intitally as a singles wrestler but has since been working in tandem with fellow masked high flier Fox Mask, as Animal Magic. So far he has proven himself to be a solid addition to the FCW mid-card. [CENTER]*********************************************[/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=lime]Matt [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Hocking [/COLOR][/U][/B][U](Heat Magnets)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Lansing, Michigan[B]/ Billed From: [/B]Lansing, Michigan [B][B]Age:[/B] [/B]20/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft [B], Weight:[/B] 225 Ibs [B]2009 Record:[/B] 8-0-8 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: D- [B]Finishers:[/B] Shock Drop [I](Inverted Facelock Tornado DDT)[/I] [I]For Tag finisher see Arthur Dexter Bradley[/I] Matt Hocking's career took a turn for the better, when he ditched his previous partner, adopted a new c0cky attitude and joined forces with the equally c0cky ADB to form Heat Magnets, and though the Magnet's haven't really established themselves as serious threats to the tag titles, regular wins over the lower carders of FCW has helped cement their position in the FCW midcard. [CENTER]*********************************[/CENTER] [U][B][COLOR=dimgray]M.C[/COLOR] Speed[/B] (Wave of Violence)[/U] [U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG][/U] [B]From:[/B] Sacramento, California [B]/ Billed From: [/B]Compton, California [B][B]Age:[/B] [/B]26/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11[B], Weight:[/B] 220 Ibs [B]2009 Record:[/B] 8-1-8 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: D [B]Finishers:[/B] Deadly Heel Hook ([I]Single Leg Boston Crab/Ankle Lock combo)[/I] , Gang Sign [I](Cross-Arm Breaker)[/I] , W.O.V Spike[I] (Double Arm DDT)[/I] [B][B]Team Finisher (with Primus as Wave of Violence):[/B] [/B]Gangsta Device [I](Flying Knee Strike Doomsday Device)[/I] M.C Speed established himself as the member of the FCW roster as part of the Wave of Violence stable, mostly working in tag team matches along side Primus. A solid wrestler, the thing that (like with so many) will hold him back from pushing on and having a more prominent role in the promotion is a lack of charisma, with his character pretty much just being that of a near silent thug. [/LEFT]

[B][U]In Ring Talent (O-U)[/U][/B] [B][U][COLOR=indigo][COLOR=indigo]The Great[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=olive]Oxii[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Chicago, Illinois/ [B]Billed From:[/B] The Magic Kingdom [B]Age:[/B] 27/ [B]Current Push[/B]: Lower Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 3-0-3 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] E [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2 , [B]Weight:[/B] 465 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Ten Ton Splash [I](Second Rope Seated Senton)[/I] , Ox Plough [I](Rebound Fore-arm Smash)[/I] Despite the fact that Oxii is terrible in the ring, two things have kept him around in FCW, his bumbling 'fake' genie character has become something of a cult favorite amongst the FCW fanbase and in terms of the backstage envrionment he is one of the most likeable guys in the locker-room, if only he had even half the wrestling talent of a J.D Morgan he would get a more serious push. He spent most of 2009 being The Sensational Singhs' hapless bodyguard, eventually turning on his 'master' after months of 'abuse' from Singh. [CENTER]*******************************************[/CENTER] [U][COLOR=navy][B]Nicky[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=olive][B] R!ot [/B][/COLOR][COLOR=black](UNITY)[/COLOR][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_NickyChampion_grunge1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Norfolk, Virginia / [B]Billed From:[/B] Seattle, Washington [B]Age:[/B] 25/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2009 Record:[/B] 2-0-1 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4 , [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] 'Charles Peterson' [I](Exploder Suplex)[/I] , Sub Pop Bop [I](Crooked Arm Lariat)[/I] The wrestler formerly known as Nicky Champion surprisingly left USPW in September after being tipped as a future star for that promotion but things obviously didn't quite work out. He then turned up in FCW two month's later, sporting a new 'grunge' image and aligning himself with the UNITY stable. He has pretty much made an instant impact helping UNITY to victorty in a Six Man, defeating the monsterous Soul Krusher and challening for the Undisputed Title in the space of just three matches. The sign's all point towards Nicky R!ot being a major contender for 2010. [CENTER]******************************************[/CENTER] [U][B]Primus [/B](Wave of Violence)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Durham, North Carolina /[B] Billed From:[/B] Compton, California [B]Age:[/B] 20/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 315 Ibs [B]2009 Record:[/B] 11-1-5 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Finishers:[/B] Rrruuussh [I](High Speed Shoulder Tackle)[/I] , Power Plant [I](Running Power Slam)[/I] Primus is a young powerhouse, who has established himself on the roster as part of the Wave of Violence stable. He has all the potential to be a future main eventer but the feeling at the moment is that a few more years in the mid-card would be of more long term benefit, rather than receiving a monster push. [CENTER]*******************************************[/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=purple]The Sensational [/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]Singh[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Calcutta, India/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Bollywood, India [B]Age:[/B] 32/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 4-1-11 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 230 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Simply Fabulous [I](Slingshot Power Bomb)[/I] , Singh it Back [I](Figure Four Leglock)[/I] Singh's career in FCW pretty much stalled last year, as he got bogged down in a storyline where his bodyguard/interence runner was costing him matches. Now that he has split from Oxii, he will be looking to make more of an impact. He is unlikely to ever be a main eventer, but he does have skills to make more of an impact in the mid-card and make a stronger challenger for the Peoples Championship. [CENTER]*********************************************[/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=darkred]Soul [/COLOR][COLOR=red]Krusher[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BillyJackSheareralt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Knoxville, Kentucky / [B]Billed From:[/B] The Land of Nightmares [B]Age:[/B] 39/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 3-0-5 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 5 , [B]Weight:[/B] 330 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Dead Man Walking[I] (Swinging Side Slam)[/I] , Life Taker[I] (Bear Hug)[/I] The former B.J Shearer arrived in FCW in August, repackaged as Soul Krusher the latest 'monster' to join the Messiah's Circus. His shear size makes him an instant threat but he has so far tended to come out on the losing end of matches against upper tier opponents. Whilst those opponents have helped him have some unexpectantly good matches, perhaps some of those losses have hurt his image as an unstoppable monster heel and it might be an idea to rebuild him with some squashes. [CENTER]*******************************[/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=blue]Stevie[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]Grayson[/COLOR][/U][/B] [B][U][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG] [B][U][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Birmingham, Alabama/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Birmingham, Alabama [B]Age:[/B] 29/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2009 Record:[/B] 5-1-4 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 190 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Cap It Off [I](Diving Bull Dog)[/I] Despite a brief reign with the People's Title belt, Grayson has actually been something of a disappointment since coming into FCW, this is mainly due to an inability to shake off ring-rust despite joining the promotion in July and taking part in ten matches. He could be a likely roster casualty for 2010, depending on his demands when his contract comes up for renewal. [CENTER]*****************************************[/CENTER] [B][U][COLOR=royalblue]Ultimate [/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Phoenix[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_UltimatePhoenix.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Antonio, Texas, [B]Billed From:[/B] 'The Ashes' [B]Age:[/B] 34/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2009 Record:[/B] 7-0-3 /[B] Avg Match Rating:[/B] C [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 195 Ibs Finishers: Phoenix Firebird Splash [I](Phoenix Splash)[/I] , Flaming Driver [I](Sunset Driver)[/I] Ultimate Phoenix who has made a major impact with both CZCW and MPWF, having won both of those promotions top titles is looking to do the same ibn FCW. He intially came into FCW during a three show 'tour' as a guest performer. He made such an impact, that the fans wanted him brought back. He eventually made his return at the 2009 Rey De Reyes , coming up just short of winning the tournament. Initially brought in on another guest contract via a talent trade with CZCW, Phoenix announced that he had joined FCW as a full time roster member at November's Corazon de Un Guerrero event, announcing his intention to go after the Undisputed Championship but that he wanted to earn his shot by working his way up the roster. Phoenix may just be the best all round wrestler on the FCW roster and he should get plenty of opportunity to showcase his ablity throughout 2010, as he looks to rise to the very top of FCW.

[B][U]Out of Ring Talent[/U][/B] [B][U]Bret Graveson[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BretGraveson.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Baltimore, Maryland/ [B]Age:[/B] 41 Resident referee, a veteran of the East Coast Indy scene, he's seen as one of the best referee's on the independent circuit and unless he decides not to resign with us or becomes a 'locker room cancer', his job is pretty safe for now. [CENTER]*******************************************[/CENTER] [U][B]Carl Batch [/B](Wave of Violence)[/U] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Harlem, New York/ [B]Age:[/B] 32 Batch has probably established himself as the top heel manager in FCW during it's first 28 months of existance, providing a valuable mouthpiece for the Kings of the Street and then with Wave of Violence. The addition of Da Power to W.O.V changes the dynamic of the group but Batch more than any of the in-ring talent for W.O.V is the heart-beat of that faction. [CENTER]********************************************[/CENTER] [B][U]'Crippler' Ray Kingman[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CripplerRayKingman.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Milwaukee, Wisconsin/ [B]Age:[/B] 62 A well respected veteran, 'Crippler' Ray Kingman was brought into FCW to take over Road Agent duties during the summer following our rise to Regional size. A master of psychology, hopefully some of his knowledge is being absorbed by all the wrestlers on the roster, even the veterans can learn something from this guy. The only concern is that at 62 he could be tempted to retire fairly soon. [CENTER]********************************************[/CENTER] [B][U]Cueball Lynch[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Harrisburg, Pennsylvania / [B]Age:[/B] 36 [B][U]Dane O'Hara[/U][/B] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG] [/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Wichita , Kansas / [B]Age:[/B] 35 O'Hara and Lynch continue to be the 'voices' of FCW, with their bickering double act in the commentary booth, and they likely will continue on as the resident commentary team for the forseeable future. [CENTER]************************************************[/CENTER] [B][U]Lisa Bowen[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LisaBowen.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Manhattan, NYC, New York / [B]Age:[/B] 20 Lisa Bowen is the daugther of SWF superstar Runaway Train, though that hasn't been acknowledged on the shows itself (as there wouldn't really be anything to gain from it). So far she has split her time between managing Dean Daniels/Dino Bravo and taking over from Sara Silver in the 'eye candy' merchandise give away spots on the pre-show. [CENTER]*********************************************[/CENTER] [B][U]Sara Silver[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Reno, Nevada/ [B]Age:[/B] 28 Sara Silver gradually moved away from being the resident interviewer, to being Mainstream Hernandez's girlfriend/valet during 2009 , with Hernandez attention towards her being the catalyst for ther falling out between Hernandez and former best friend Bradford Peverall. The upside for Silver is that it has given her a more prominent role in the promotion but on the downside her natural cutting wit isn't being put to use as much as it was when she was in her role as the backstage interviewer.

[B][U]Gone but not Forgotten[/U][/B] [I]A review of the talent that passed through FCW during 2009, but are no longer part of the roster[/I] [U][B]Hell's Bouncer[/B] [/U] [B]Departed:[/B] January [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 0-0-1 Hell's Bouncer had his final match with FCW at our first show in 2009 as part of a losing 'Messiah's Circus' team in a Six Man Tag. He left because at the time we weren't big enough for him, when his contract came up for renewal. He has since gone on to be very succesful with USPW (as Colossus), capturing their World Title at the end of the year. [B][U]Nomad[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] February [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 0-0-3 Was brought in on a short term 3 show 'trial' contract as enhancement talent. He failed to impress with his performances actually getting worse over the 3 matches. [B][U]Jesus Chavez[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] February [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 0-0-1 The first of the Kings of the Street to go, Chavez last appearance was actually in January. A mediocre heavyweight brawler, he might have been kept on if he had a more humble attitude. Instead he had an inflated opinion on himself that meant he always felt he should have had a stronger push, a push far beyond his talent level. [B][U]Tigre Salvaje Jr[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] March [B]2009 FCW Record[/B]: 0-0-3 One of those wrestlers, whose contracts just ran out. He never got much of a push whilst in FCW, but could have still done a job as a lower card guy. He's actually pretty talented in terms of natural in-ring ability but he was frustratingly inconsistent and this is something that always held him back and will continue to hold him back in his wrestling a career. He turned up in OLLIE during the summer, where he has managed to establish himself to a reasonable degree (he's currently being pushed as a Lower Midcarder). [B][U]Hector Galindo[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] April [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 0-0-3 The second of the Kings of the Street to go, he was deemed pretty much surplus to requirements once the Kings stable had been broken up and basically became a jobber until his contract came up for renewal. A spotty high flier, like Tigre Salvaje who departed one month earlier, his main drawback was a frustrating inconistency and considering Tigre actually had more talent, I couldn't justify keeping Galindo. [B][U]Shawn Gonzalez[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] May [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 4-1-1 Had his contract come up for renewal about a couple of months later, things may have been different but at the time we weren't big enough for him and to be fair Gonzalez had a hunger to have one last crack at working for a National promotion before he hangs up the boots. At the time he was involved in the big storyline for the first half of the year, the unification of his FCW Championship and Puerto Rican Power's Puerto Rican Championship, his final match was the unification match, which given that he was going to leave us....he lost. It'll always be one of those what if questions, what if Gonzalez stayed and was the one to become the Undisputed Champion. To be honest his departure felt more of a loss at the time, than it does now, that's because two months after the departed we reached Regional Level and J.D Morgan basically ended up with the push Gonzalez would have had. As for the Lone Wolf himself, he joined TCW two months later, and has managed to insert himself into the spate of midcarders who have their eyes on that promotions mid-card belt the International Title. [B][U]Carlos Gonzalez[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] May [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 0-0-2 The one good thing about Shawn's departure, is that I could finally pull the trigger on firing Carlos. I knew that whilst Shawn was there, firing Carlos could have caused a bit of a rift between us, but once Shawn made the decision to leave.....I felt no guilt in giving his talentless brother the pink slip. [B][U]Kirk Jameson[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] June [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 4-0-2 I've gone over this one many times before, and I'm still scratching my head to this day as to why Kirk decided that he no longer wanted to wrestle for us, he was in the midst of a strong run as People's Champion and was eventually being groomed to step up to the main event level. Since departing us he's gone on to work for RIPW, MAW and USPW , which means that he is now working for more promotions but he still could have done that, if he had stayed with us, so it's not like his frankly bizarre decision to leave us has advanced his career. [B][U]Steve Flash[/U][/B] [B]Departed :[/B] June [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 3-1-3 One of those contracts that came up one month too early, as we reached that all important Regional level the next month. The only gripe I have with Flash, is if weren't big enough for him to sign a contract extension, then why did he agree to join us in the first place ? At the time he was one of the original members of the UNITY stable, with his departure being explained in the storyline, that he was 'retired' via a beatdown from rival faction Wave of Violence. [B][U]Rudy Velasquez[/U][/B] [B]Departed :[/B] July [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 1-1-5 Out of all the Kings of the Street, Rudy would have been the one I would have kept on, and despite the losing record, he was about to get a new push as part of the UNITY stable, unfortuately the boss decided he didn't want those with a 'bit of previous' on his roster and with me already clashing on Mr Lopez on an owner goal, Velasquez unfortunately had to go. He is yet to turn up in another promotion, and perhaps his past misdemanors are catching up to him. [B][U]Maryam Vega[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] July The former valet of Kirk Jameson was deemed surplus to requirements and was released in July. She was good looking but that was about it, as she was pretty poor on the mic, highlighted by an unfortunately shrill voice. [B][U]Madman Boone[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] July [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 0-0-1 Was brought in for a one off guest appearance as hired 'monster' for the Messiah's Circus. He turned up out of shape and failed to impress, scuppering his chances of a more long term contract. He has however found regular employment once again with RIPW and MAW. [B][U]Cameron Vessey[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] August [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 0-0-1 Was brought in as a guest performer for the 2009 edition of the Rey De Reyes tournament, where he had a better than expected match with Mainstream Hernandez. Did his chances of a possible return sometime down the line, no harm. [B][U]Teddy Powell[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] August [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 0-0-1 The PSW mainstay was another guest brought in for the Rey De Reyes, where he was a part of great match with another guest performer Kazuma Narato. Is certainly someone we would consider bringing back to FCW. [B][U]Kazuma Narato[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] August [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 1-0-1 Another Rey De Reyes guest, Kazuma Narato reached the elimination Finals match itself, taking part in two great matches on the same show. However the fact he has a written contract with WLW, means that his own chances of returning are via talent trade. [B][U]Amo Del Gato[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] September [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 0-0-2 Amo Del Gato, effecively semi left the promotion when he signed with the OLLIE promotion in Mexico, who's schedule does not fit in well with our own. Hence why he only made two appearances before he finally left the promotion in July. He didn't win a single match all year in both FCW and OLLIE, effectively going from one jobber role to another. [B][U]Rico Santana[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] September The original Road Agent for FCW, Rico was deemed surplus to requirements when we were able to get Crippler Ray Kingman on board. When the top wrestlers in the promotion have a better grasp of psychology, then there isn't really much room for someone like Rico. [B][U]Roderick Remus[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] October [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 1-0-7 Was brought in during May, and was signed on two consecutive short term contracts, however he asked for a little too much money when his contract came up for renewal for a second time, and considering he was basically being used in the role of a jobber and he was still working off ring-rust. we felt we could find somebody cheaper to perform the same role. [B][U]El Hijo Del Zonk[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] October [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 2-0-9 Part of the original incarnation of the Messiah's Circus, Zonk probably would have stayed if it wasn't for the fact that he didn't meet the toughness requirements. Is currently working as a lower card talent for SOTBPW. [B][U]Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr[/U][/B] [B]Departed:[/B] November [B]2009 FCW Record:[/B] 2-0-10 Like Zonk was another victim of the bosses toughness requirements. In my opinion a missed opportunity, because with the right development he could have been a star, but he was doomed to semi jobbersville in FCW, due to the fact that senor Lopez did not see him as being ' tough' enough and having already gone to battle to keep Matt Hocking, I couldn't afford to do the same with Dragon Del Arco.

Enjoyed reading these last few posts - came at a good time for me so I could properly catch up on the happenings in the diary and understand all the roster changes that happened when I wasn't reading regularly. Looking forward to the upcoming shows and will hopefully start predicting regularly again now.

If you've not voted already you can still make yours count for the 2009 FCW Awards. Go check out Post # 409 in the thread for the award categories. * Deadline for getting your nominations in will be Wednesday at 7PM (GMT). [FONT=Courier New]* Though I'm pretty sure most of the people who will have been bothered enough to vote have done so already. But I did say the deadline would be Wednesday, so I'd better stick to it.[/FONT]

Wrestler of the Year Angel De Mexico [B]J.D Morgan[/B] [I]Has stepped in and filled the role nicely. Hasn't been superb, but has been alright.[/I] Puerto Rican Power/Da Power Mainstream Hernandez Ultimate Phoenix __________________________________________________ _______ Tag Team of the Year Animal Magic (Fox Mask/Masked Cougar) Heat Magnets (Matt Hocking/Arthur Dexter Bradley) Totally Einstein (Bradford Peverall/Mainstream Hernandez) [B]UNITY[/B] (Charles Rainier/Harry Allen) [I]They've come on strong as of late and I like them alot.[/I] Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) __________________________________________________ ___________ Feud Of The Year Bradford Peverall vs Mainstream Hernandez: Peverall's jealousy over Hernandez attention towards Sara Silver, leads of break up of successful team. [B]Puerto Rican Power vs Shawn Gonzalez: Unification of the FCW and Puerto Rican Championships.[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan: Over the Undisputed Championship Puerto Rican Power vs Messiah's Circus: Power continues to battle the Circus Wave of Violence vs UNITY: Stable War Fare __________________________________________________ __________ Match of the Year Rey De Reyes Finals: J.D Morgan vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Dino Bravo vs Kazuma Narato vs Ultimate Phoenix (Rey De Reyes 2009) Ultimate Phoenix vs Soul Krusher (Anniversario II) [B]Puerto Rican Power vs J.D Morgan [/B](Anniversario II) J.D Morgan vs Ultimate Phoenix (Contragolpe) J.D Morgan vs Angel De Mexico (Corazon De Un Guerrero) __________________________________________________ ___________ Show Of the Year Rey De Reyes 2009 (August) [B]Anniversario II [/B](September) Corazon De Un Guerrero (October) __________________________________________________ __________ Most Missed * Which former roster members departure from FCW in 2009 was felt the most Hells Bouncer Kirk Jameson Rudy Velasquez [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] Steve Flash

Archived