Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)

FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs J.D Morgan -I'm guessing this ends now. 'Messiah' Championship: [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs ??? -I rarely pick ??? in championship matches. Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Kirk Jameson vs The Sensational Singh -Just don't think it's time for his run to end yet. Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] -Time might be running out for Steve, but he's got a little life in him yet. Six Man Battle: Messiah's Circus (Messiah, Zonk & Gato) vs [B]Puerto Rican Power & The Young Americans[/B] -When in Puerto Rico... Samuel vs [B]Primus[/B] -Would ruin the turn if he lost. 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs D.C Rayne vs Jesus Chavez -The user character has looked decent lately, and I don't find myself very interested in the other 3 wrestlers. Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]The Great Oxii[/B] -Sigh. Turban > mask, although in reality, the mask > *

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Un Gran Reto FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs J.D Morgan Momentum rules! 'Messiah' Championship: [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs ??? He's big, he's bad (in more ways than one), and he's going to win a lot so PRP is more impressive when he crushes him. Peoples Championship: [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs Kirk Jameson vs The Sensational Singh Consistency is rewarded. [B]Rudy Velasquez[/B] vs Steve Flash He cheats his way to victory over the honest Steve Flash. Six Man Battle: Messiah's Circus (Messiah, Zonk & Gato) vs [B]Puerto Rican Power & The Young Americans[/B] Watcha gonna do, Messiah, when the Poweramaniacs and I come for you!?!?!? Samuel vs [B]Primus[/B] FCW, meet the the newest big man that PRP can't wait to crush in the ring. 4CS: Bradford Peverall vs [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs D.C Rayne vs Jesus Chavez The bookerman has been winning a few matches lately. Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]The Great Oxii[/B] Squash, literally. Oxii trips and falls on Dragon. Paramedics are called, but it's too late and the Dragon is now a pretty smudge on Oxii's stomach.

Un Gran Reto FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs J.D Morgan 'Messiah' Championship: [B]Hells Bouncer[/B] vs ??? Peoples Championship: Mainstream Hernandez vs Kirk Jameson vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Rudy Velasquez vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] Six Man Battle: Messiah's Circus (Messiah, Zonk & Gato) vs [B]Puerto Rican Power & The Young Americans[/B] Samuel vs [B]Primus[/B] 4CS: [B]Bradford Peverall[/B] vs Charles Rainier vs D.C Rayne vs Jesus Chavez Dragon Del Arco Iris vs [B]The Great Oxii[/B]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][U]FCW Un Gran Reto[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday November 15th 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 907)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] Sara Silver[/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]Sara Silver is getting ready for the show, when Maryam Vega walks up to her with her client Kirk Jameson in tow[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] I give your 'boyfriend' zero chance of holding onto his title tonight[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Hang on here, who in the hell are you referring to[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Don't play dumb with me Silver, you can pull the wool over everybody elses eyes but not me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I think you have a vivid imagination Maryam.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Try and spin it all you like, and here's something else I won't be imagining Kirk here making your boyfriend or that confused Indian Singh tap out to the Best Submission In The World.......................................EVER !! Isn't that right Kirk ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Kirk Jameson:[/B] Yeah[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] I said, Isn't that right Kirk ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Kirk Jameson:[/B] I said Yeah didn’t I ?[/COLOR] [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We go to a different part of the backstage area, where the Kings of the Street are congregated and appear to be in a heated discussion.[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Rudy Velasquez:[/B] Look Jesus, I didn't need your help, last time out man....I had Flash beat[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Jesus Chavez:[/B] Didn't look like that from where I was standing[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Rudy Velasquez:[/B] I know I was in control man, I coulda taken from Flash myself man, but with your interference I proved nothin' man[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Jesus Chavez:[/B] So you think you can do things on your own now, big shot....you always did think you were better than me or Hector[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Rudy Velasquez:[/B] You don't see it man do you, we makin' out we have the biggest cajones around and every time we win, it's cos one of us got a little help man.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Jesus Chavez:[/B] And you know why, that's cos we're a gang man, and a gang sticks together, Hector can see that can't you man ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Hector Galindo:[/B] Hey I'm stayin' outta this, don't get me involved[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Jesus Chavez:[/B] Stop sittin' on the fence man[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Rudy Velasquez:[/B] If Hector wants to sit on the fence let him man[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Hey guys can we just stop this bickerin', Rudy you got a big match against Flash and Chavez you got a big opportunity in da four way, we need to get focused and if Rudy wants to fly solo let him man but we'll always have each others back, we're the Kings of the Street man, so lets so this damn thing. So we cool or what ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Hector Galindo:[/B] I'm cool[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Rudy ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Rudy Velasquez:[/B] Never said I wasn't cool ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Jesus ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Jesus Chavez:[/B] I didn't start this man[/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]Carlos Batch[/B]: I said , you cool ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Jesus Chavez:[/B] Yeah I'm cool, I'm cool[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] We filmed a few DVD extras during the pre-show as we wanted to get a few angles across but not eat into the main show[/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]_______________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [I]This time the Sensational Singh walks up to Sara Silver demanding some promo time[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Sensational Singh:[/B] Everyone saw last month that I was robbed by that monosyllabic lowlife Kirk Jameson, but the powers above have seen sense and given me, the fabulous one another chance to claim the jewels he shall be destined to receive[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I thought you said last month that you would be guaranteed success, because your 'personal genie ' The Great Oxiii guaranteed it[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]The Sensational Singh:[/B] Well, he must have guarateed it if the match was a fair fight, which clearly it wasn't[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Just admit it, he's a big buffoon in some silly headgear he picked up from a fancy dress shop, that you've probably decided to take pitty on. Then again you do have equally silly hair, so maybe..........[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]The Sensational Singh:[/B] How dare you besmirch The Great Oxii in his prescence, for you will now be cursed ![/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]The Great Oxii:[/B] You will Great Master[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Looks like you're getting cursed[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]The Sensational Singh:[/B] No I'm not[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] If my ears deceive me, I'm pretty sure he said YOU will 'great master'[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]The Sensational Singh:[/B] Well you clearly must have been hearing things, because The Great Oxiii has seen the future and this rikshaw ridin', carpet flyin', karma stealin' , cow dealin' son of a gun is taking home the gold tonight.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match: Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr vs The Great Oxii w/The Sensational Singh[/B] As expected with a match involving the 'reborn' Ox Mastadon, this wasn't too great but it wasn't anywhere near as terrible as his match with Carlos Gonzalez from two months back. Del Arco used his speed to keep Oxii off balance in the early going. But the little luchador's offence failed to actually do much damage to the big lump, and when the turban wearing fat man countered a head-scissors attempt into a powerbomb it was the beginning of the end for Dragon and the man with the multi-coloured mask had to end up being scraped off the canvas after being on the end of the Ten Ton Splash. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Great Oxii defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr in 2:44 by pinfall with a Ten Ton Splash. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver then comes out to do her usual business of firing T-Shirts into the crowd. This time she was wearing a low cut vest top and hot-pants, in you guessed it....Silver ![/I] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Time for our regular announce team of Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch to officially welcome the fans to the show and of course shill the main event (with their usual bickering of course)[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Tonight the rivarly between Shawn Gonzalez and J.D Morgan comes to a head as they hook up over the FCW Championship one more time. Tensions' have reached boiling point and the FCW officials have said there is only one way to end it.....and that's to have them face off in a DaVE rules match[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Another ingenius idea from the idiots that run this company, there going to have that worthless fool Gonzalez and man too good for this company try and live off the past of a dead company... fanastic, can't wait.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] It's not living off the past, it's respecting the roots of these two warriors, it's respecting the battles they've had over the years against one another and with the way things have been been between Gonzalez and Morgan over the past few months, there was only one way to settle it and that's with NO DQ, no count-outs....just like they did back in the day.[/COLOR] [B]Cueb[COLOR=darkred]all Lynch:[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=darkred] You make it sound like DaVE has been dead years, isn't this whole match just a bit disrespectful to that promotion's entire legacy. It's like hey this promotions dead, lets have a second version instead [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara[/B]: You were just trashing DaVE a moment ago, now you're saying the idea of a DaVE rules match is disrespectful, then again you just seem to trash everything that FCW does, one has to wonder what you are doing here if you dislike this place so much ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Because I want to witness a real talent like Morgan take apart 'golden boy ' Gonzalez, and though I disagree with this farce of a match, I hope the FCW officials know what they've let the ' Lone Doof' in for.....because Morgan will be more focused than ever[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I can't wait for Gonzalez to prove you wrong Cueball, I personally can't wait.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: Peoples Title Contenders-4 Corner Survival: [/B] [B]Bradford Peverall vs Charles Rainier vs [/B] [B]D.C Rayne vs Jesus Chavez w/ Carlos Batch[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JesusChavez.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] A relatively short 4 Corner Survival, but as proved here sometimes that's a good thing as we quickly upped the gears and kept the 'feeling out' process to a mininum. I took everyone else out with a moonsault press to the outside at around a three minute mark, and after that we were pretty much trading near-falls with one another for the rest of the match. The finish came when I took nailed D.C Rayne with the Raindrop (Dropsault) only to get taken down with the 187 Neckbreaker from Jesus Chavez, but Bradford Peverall broke up his pin attempt with an elbow drop and when both got to their feet Peverall jabbed the Kings of the Street Man senseless before delivering the knock out blow (and finish the Rapid Eye Movement combo) with a Discus Lariat. Rayne then tried to dive in to make the save but it was too little, too late as Peverall earned the right to a Peoples Championship shot at the next show. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Bradford Peverell defeated Charles Rainier, Jesus Chavez and D.C. Rayne in 7:54 when Bradford Peverell defeated Jesus Chavez by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] Guess what, Chavez was whining about having to do the job. To his credit he did put a relatively professional performance this time round, but I think his chances of getting his contract extended when it comes up is now beyond repair. He clearly has an over inflated opinion of his own self worth. He's not a team player, so instead of giving in to his ' I should win, because I'm a big cry baby' demands, the Chavez 'job to the door' tour begins here.[/FONT] [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [I]Leper Messiah comes out to the ring with the 'Messiah' Champion Hells Bouncer in tow, it's Open challenge time ![/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Not one, not two but three sacrifices were made last month, they thought they were brave, they thought they could combine as one to take down this man I bring before you, this man forged in the depths of hell, for those who take him on are brave souls, but also foolish but those who don't are just made of the blood of cowards. For which is worse, a fool that is brave or a coward ?[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Howard of the Natural Storm comes walking up the entrance ramp and he has a mic in his hand[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Eddie Howard:[/B] I'll tell you what's worse , having to listen to another of your senseless monologues and seeing as I don't have any other plans tonight, I'd love nothing better than to beat the lovin’ pulp outta that puppet you got there, then ram your silly words down your throat. You stole one set of belts from me and D.C, but I'm gonna take something from you ...the Puerto Rican, yes I did say Puerto Rican, Title from you ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] I see we have another brave one, another fool blinded by his emotions, for your bravery shall only lead you to your impending destruction.[/COLOR] [I]Eddie Howard then drops his mic and comes charging towards the ring.[/I] [B]Ratings: D+ for Messiah's Open Challenge, D- for Eddie Howard answering the challenge[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Messiah Championship:[/B] [B]Hells Bouncer vs Eddie Howard[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Messiah.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was all Eddie Howard at the start as the Natural Storm man's energy levels appear to catch Hells Bouncer flat footed, Leper Messiah then tried to interfee but Howard elbowed the Messiah's Circus leader off he apron, but that gave Bouncer time to catch a breather and the turn things round by delivering a big boot to the Natural Storm man and the champ, was soon pummelling Howard in the corner, but when Bouncer went to follow in with a splash in the corner, Howard moved out the way and then took turned things back in his favour with a jumping knee strike in the corner. Eddie Howard then kept the pressure on with fore-arm shot after fore-arm shot and then taking the champion down with the Powerline !! One............ Two.......... Thr.............. Bouncer got a shoulder up just time in time, much to the disbelief of Eddie Howard. With the champ still flat on his back, Howard then decided to do something he rarely does and that's climb the turnbuckles. It looked like Howard was setting up for elbow drop but Leper Messiah came over and distracted Howard by threatening to blow mist into his face. Bret Graveson saw this and told the Messiah's Circus leader to back off and Howard eventually soared off the top turnbuckle to deliver the elbow drop......... But there was nobody home as Hells Bouncer moved out of the way and as Howard got back to his feet, he was rocked a big boot and then sent back down to the canvas with the Damnation Drop............. One............. Two............. Three.......This match was over and Hells Bouncer was still the Messiah champion, despite the brave effort of Eddie Howard. Howard put up a decent showing and was certainly one of Bouncer's more competitive challengers but the match itself wasn't all that great due to the fact that there seemed to be a few awkward moments that halted the flow of the match throughout. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Hell's Bouncer defeated Eddie Howard in 5:45 by pinfall with a Damnation Drop. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Hell's Bouncer retains the FCW 'Messiah' title.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [I]After the match the Messiah's Circus aren't done with Eddie Howard and proceed to put the boots to him but Puerto Rican Power comes to the ring and cleans house ! He is soon followed by the Young Americans and their Six Man Battle against the Circus is on ![/I] [B]Ratings: E+ for post match beatdown, D for P.R Power 'cleanin' house'[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #3: Six Man Battle: [/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah, El Hijo Del Zonk & Amo Del Gato) vs Puerto Rican Power & The Young Americans (Matt Hocking & Joe Benning)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As expected this one started out as a wild chaotic brawl that spilled to the outside pretty quickly, with Power and The Young Americans doing the early pressing but the Circus soon turned things round with some dirty tactics and more importantly Hells Bouncer distracting Puerto Rican Power to the point where they ended up brawling into the crowd, and when things finally started to settle down Matt Hocking found himself isolated in the Circus corner. However a missile drop-kick on Leper Messiah, gave Matt Hocking an opening and with P.R Power still no where to be found, he only had one option but to tag in his partner Joe Benning. Benning was a little dynamo for about half a minute delivering a knee drop to the fallen Leper Messiah and going for a quick cover, then taking down both Zonk and Del Gato when they both came in to interfere but in the end it all became too much for Benning. The Circus then proceeded to lay the archetypal heel beat-down on Benning, lots of quick (often phantom) tags whilst at the same time taunting his frustrated partner. Just as it looked like it was going to be all over for the Young Americans, Puerto Rican Power suddenly hopped back over the guard-rail. Zonk and Messiah immediately hopped down off the apron, and went to attack Power, but the icon blocked their efforts, and taking rocking Messiah with a big boot and power-bombing Zonk onto the floor. Meanwhile back in the ring Del Gato went for the Ninth Life but Benning managed to block the attempt and then counter into a Fisherman suplex. That earned a two count for Benning, who then slumped on the canvas and looked for the hot-tag…..this time P.R Power was there and the crowd went wild as Puerto Rico’s favourite son entered the ring. Power cleaned house and then nailed El Hijo Del Zonk with the San Juan Impact, but Leper Messiah entered and threatened to blow mist into Powers face, Power ducked but then left himself open to a clothesline from the Circus leader that sent him over the top-rope. Messiah himself was then drop-kicked to the outside by Joe Benning, who was then planted into the canvas with a bull-dog from Amo Del Gato. Matt Hocking broke up the pin , and then went tried to plant Del Gato into the mat with a leg-sweep but the self proclaimed cat master managed to block the attempt he then tried for the Ninth Life but Hocking countered with a La Magistral Cradle. Graveson’s hand then slapped the mat…..three times and Matt Hocking had earned his team the victory ! The crowd’s reaction to this match obviously picked up the more their idol Puerto Rican Power was involved, other than that it was a pretty run of the mill Six Man, with nothing really standing out but nothing being all that terrible either. Puerto Rican Power not getting the pin was a bit of a surprise but it was made pretty clear that the Young American’s wouldn’t have stood much chance by themselves. But your eyes didn’t deceive you the Young Americans actually didn’t do the job this time. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power and The Young Americans defeated Messiahs Circus in 8:21 when Matt Hocking defeated Amo Del Gato by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Samuel is backstage and he has something to say[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Samuel:[/B] What the hell was that last month Primus ? I gave you an opportunity, I opened doors for you and that’s, that’s how you……[/COLOR] [I]All of a sudden Primus comes rushing in and he spears his former partner to the ground, Samuel tries to fight back but it’s clear Primus is in control as their brawl heads out of the backstage area and up the entrance ramp.[/I] [B]Rating: E+ for Samuel’s interrupted rant, E for Primus’ attack.[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #4: [/B][B]Samuel vs Primus[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TheCannonballKid.jpg[/IMG] vs [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This wasn’t so much a match, as an extended one sided beat-down. Samuel tried to fight back as much as he could, and he even had a hope spot when he managed to take Primus down to the mat with a springboard bull-dog but for the most part this match was just the rookie monster throwing his former partner around from pillar to post like a ragdoll and to be honest he could have put the match away a lot sooner, but like all good monster heels clearly has a sadistic streak and he just wanted to inflict more punishment. In the end Primus knocked Samuel right out of the ring with a high speed shoulder tackle dubbed the ‘Rrruuusssh’ and Brett Graveson simply counted the former Calamari Kid out, who was now clearly in no state to continue with the match. In the end the match wasn't much of a contest, but it was one sided for two reasons; we want to start establishing Primus as the next big ‘monster’ heel and capitalise on his heel turn and Samuel wont be getting his contract renewed. For the amount of money, the former SWF man was pulling down he wasn’t really delivering to the levels that justified what we were paying him. Plus the whole idea of bringing him in the first place was to have him as Primus more experienced tag partner, but the team never gelled and it was always a case of seeing how we could break them up, without making their break up and subsequent turn for Primus look like a rush job. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primus defeated Samuel in 6:50 by count out. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage again where J.D Morgan is changing into his wrestling gear for his FCW Championship match with Shawn Gonzalez, he then turns to the camera and begins to speak[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]J.D Morgan:[/B] So we’ve been told we’re going to do this in a DaVE rules match, just like old times eh. Just like old times, where I’d beat you from pillar to post and then make you tap out. This time there’ll be no lucky pin, no being saved by the bell, I’m going to finish the job and take that title of yours back to Pittsburgh. Gonzalez you may have sneaked a few battles, but you won’t be winning the war, cos at the end of the day the British always, always get the job done.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Rudy Velasquez vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Rudy initially came out with Carlos Batch, but after some arguing he ordered the Kings of the Street mouthpiece to the back, saying that he needs to prove that HE can beat Flash. Velasquez went right at Flash and tried to force the pace but the Canadian veteran managed to slow the pace down and take Velasquez to the mat, frustrating the KotS man. Flash then tried to lock on a Boston Crab but Velasquez managed to get to the ropes before any damage could be done. Flash then respectively let Velasquez get to his feet but that proved to be a mistake as Velasquez sneaked in a cheap shot, and then planted Flash into the canvas with an inverted DDT. After a pin attempt, Velasquez whipped Flash into the ropes and delivered a leg lariat for another two count. Velasquez then kept the pressure on with a quebrada, before climbing up top. The KotS man went for the Ghetto Stomp on the fallen Flash, but the respected veteran was able to move out of the way. However Velasquez sent Flash slumping into the turnbuckle with a running kick. Velasquez then followed in with a face-wash but Flash moved out of the way and took Velasquez down with a dragon screw, causing the former tag champions left knee to buckle on impact. Flash then lifted Velasquez up, hooked his leg and drove his knee down on impact. Flash continued to target the injured left knee, eventually locking on a Figure Four Leg Lock. Despite the excruciating pain that he was clearly in, Velasquez managed to gut it out and reach the ropes. Flash seized control again on the rope break, as Velasquez hobbled away from the ropes, with the veteran setting up for the Flash Bang but Velasquez had it scouted, side-stepping the attempt then nailing Flash with an Enziguri with his good leg. Both then hobbled up to the mat, and using his good leg again Velasquez took Flash down with a Leg Lariat. They both then got to their feet and Velasquez took control with a boot to the gut, he then lifted Flash up onto his shoulders and planted Flash face first with the Street Cutter ! Velasquez thought he had the match won right there but Flash got his shoulder up just in time. A clearly frustrated Velasquez then decided to go ‘high risk’, but he took his time as it was clear he was still favouring his left leg/knee. The KotS man then soared off the top with the Latino Press, but he crashed and burned as Flash rolled out of the way at the last split second. But before either man could follow up Jesus Chavez suddenly hit the ring, attacking Flash and leaving Brett Graveson with no choice but to ring the bell and award Flash the DQ victory. Decent match, though possibly brought down a little by out of nowhere DQ finish. They were also told to hold back a little as we didn’t want them overshadowing the two title matches that were to follow. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Steve Flash defeated Rudy Velasquez in 9:48 when Rudy Velasquez was disqualified.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]Galindo and Batch soon hit the ring also and the Kings take turns on putting the beat-down on Flash, Velasquez gets back up and Carlos Batch hands him a steel chair. It looks like Velasquez is about to take Flash’s head off, as Chavez and Galindo hold the respected Canadian up……..[/I] [I]But Velasquez cracks the chair over the heads of his two fellow Kings instead, Velasquez then takes a swing at Batch, but the KotS mouthpiece manages to escape, and back up the ramp, his mouth agape at what Velasquez has just done.[/I] [I]Velasquez then offers his hand to Flash, who is weary that this could all be a trap, but the fans urge Flash to accept the handshake. Flash accept the handshake and Velasquez pulls Flash back to his feet, before raising the long time IWC favourites arm.[/I] [B]Ratings: E+ for KotS beatdown and Velasquez turning on the Kings, [/B] [B]D for Velasquez cementing his face turn by offering Flash a handshake in respect. [/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] The Velasquez face turn was deemed to be a complete success ![/FONT] [CENTER][FONT=Courier New]___________________________________________________________[/FONT][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage once again, where Sara Silver is with the Peoples Champion Mainstream Hernandez[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Tonight Mainstream Hernandez, you face perhaps your toughest test since becoming Peoples Champion when you put your title on the line against not one but two opponents in the form of The Sensational Singh and Kirk Jameson. What are your thoughts going into this match ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Totally[/COLOR] [I]Yes you’ve all guessed it once again, Hernandez is seems to be ‘distracted’ by Sara Silver’s ‘assets’.[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] James, you need to get focused[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez :[/B] [I](taken a-back)[/I] Like woaaah there, no one calls me James….accept my mom[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Well I’m not your mom, but you worry me sometimes…..Singh and Jameson are dangerous opponents and if you ain’t focused, then that belt you’re holding will be around one of their waists. I mean you don’t want to let down all your fellow mainstreamers out there do you ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Like chill Silver lady, I’ll totally be like ready, I always am ready. When that bell rings the Mainstreamer is gonna take the uber-serious and the wacky Indian dude down and after that me and the rest of the Mainstream Nation are gonna party. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: I’m just worried you know, that you might be……[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] I said chill, like why all the worry ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Well I don’t want to see you get hurt[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] It’ll be like totally OK, you see…things always turn out OK for the Mainstreamer.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] This interview, forwards the growing ‘relationship’ between Sara Silver and Mainstream Hernandez, as Sara seemed to let her guard down here and it’s clear that she’s starting to have some kind of feelings for the Mainstreamer.[/FONT] [CENTER][B]Match # 6: Peoples Championship: [/B] [B]Mainstream Hernandez vs Kirk Jameson w/ Maryam Vega vs [/B] [B]The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The bell rings and the two challengers go to attack Mainstream Hernandez, and the take turns in rocking the champ with fore-arms and knee strikes, but suddenly Singh turns on Jameson taking 'the marksman' with Leg-whip, then delivering an elbow drop............ One......... Two............ Jameson powers out, he then traps the head of Singh and begins to deliver some vicious knee strikes before taking the flamboyant Indian back down to the mat with a snap suplex......... One........... Two......... Hernandez dives in to make the save. Jameson gets back to his feet but Hernandez springs off the ropes and he rocks Jameson with a Leg Lariat that sends the young technician over the top rope. The champ then sets up for a plancha but Singh is back up and the cuts Hernandez off with a clothesline. Singh scoops Hernandez up and plants the champ back down to the mat with a scoop powerslam. The flamboyant Indian then decides to go up top, but he spends too much time posing to the crowd, and Kirk Jameson comes back in and he sends Singh crashing back in with a fall-away slam. However Hernandez rocks Jameson with a springboard fore-arm smash, but Jameson manages to stay on his feet and he comes right back with a Yakuza Kick that send Hernadez flipping backwards and landing face first onto the mat. But that gave Singh some time to recover and he takes Jameson's legs out from underneath with a chop block. The self proclaimed cow dealin' son of a gun, then took hold of Jameson's legs and locked on the Singh It Back (Figure Four). With Hernandez still recovering on the outside Jameson had to survive the hold if he wanted to keep his hopes alive of winning the title. He tried to make it to the ropes but Singh brought it back to the middle of the ring, but suddenly Jameson started to use his size and power advantage to eventually reverse the pressure and in the end it was Singh who was scrambling to the ropes to keep his hopes alive. Jameson then kept the advantage with a stiff fore-arm on the rope break, before applying a Half Nelson and dumping Singh on the back of his head with a Half Nelson Suplex............. One.................. Two.................. Hernandez dove back in to make the save. Hernandez then laid into Jameson with a kick combination, but the Marskman shrugged it off and came right back up the champ with a roaring elbow that had the Mainstreamer in a daze. Jameson then scooped Hernandez onto his shoulders, only to be driven into the mat with a crucifix bomb from the champ ! The crowd knew what was coming next as Jameson got to one knee.....the kick to the head !!! Hernandez then went up top and set up for the Apparition # 14, but The Great Oxiii then came over and shoved the champion off the tope, causing him to stumble int the ring and right into the path of a recovered Sensational Singh who the sent whipped sent Hernandez into the turnbuckle with a jumping knee strike, Hernandez then rebounded back and straight into the Simply Fabulous (Slingshot Power Bomb).............. One................ Two................ Surely Three, we have a new champ............ But referee Bret Graveson is being distracted by Maryam Vega, a livid Singh gets up and goes to lunge at Vega but Jameson is back up, and he applies a Half Nelson to Singh before delivering a vicious backbreaker, he then turns it over into a gutbuster, sends Singh onto the mat with a snap suplex and then locks in the Best Submission In The World Ever ! Jameson has it locked on right in the middle of the ring and Singh is in real trouble........... Graveson checks on the condition of the fabulous one.............. Singh is starting to fade.............. Graveson has another check........... Still no response............... Graveson takes one more look.............. Singh looks done.................. But Hernandez saves Singh and his own chances of keeping hold of the Peoples Championship by forcing Jameson to break the hold with a frogsplash !! Jameson staggers back to his feet, he charges at Hernandez with a running fore-arm but the champion ducks under, and as Jameson turns around Hernandez nails him with a Super-Kick ! But suddenly Singh explodes into life sending nailing Hernandez with an leaping lariat, Hernandez then staggers back to the ropes and Singh follows up with a running clothesline that sends the champion to the outside, and into the clutches of The Great Oxii, who then powerbombs Hernandez back first into the apron !! Hernandez looks out of it, his chances of retaining the Peoples Championship are beginning to look increasingly remote. Jameson has now recovered but Singh sends him nails him with a jumping knee strike, Jameson staggers back and rebounds off the ropes, to be met with a fore-arm from Singh who then goes to whip him back into the ring-ropes, where The Great Oxii is now waiting to strike on the ring apron, but Jameson reverse the momentum, and in the end Oxii delivers a clubbing blow to his 'master'. A dazed Singh then staggers back toward Jameson, who scoops Singh up and drives the flamboyant Indian into the mat with the Finisher #1 (Wrist-Clutch Olympic Slam).......... One................. Two................. Mainstream Hernandez has somehow manages to pick himself back up off the floor and into the ring............ But it's too little too late as Bret Graveson's hand slaps the mat for a third time. We have a new Peoples Champion and his name is Kirk Jameson !! Excellent match (by FCW standards), one of the best matches the promotion has put on so far to be precise. Almost everyone was expecting Hernandez to retain and there have been questions about whether or not Jameson is ready. For the level the Peoples Title is at in a promotion of this size, then in my opinion Jameson is ready. He's a got a good head on his young shoulders, as he's a hard worker who is willing to learn, the only concern is that I hope this success doesn't change him, but at 22 he's not so young, that he hasn't received a solid grounding beofe tasting success. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kirk Jameson defeated Mainstream Hernandez and The Sensational Singh in 15:42 when Kirk Jameson defeated The Sensational Singh by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=purple]Kirk Jameson wins the FCW Peoples Championship[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]Kirk Jameson is handed the Peoples Championship belt, Maryam Vega the enters the ring to celebrate her 'mans' victory.[/I] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Just as with J.D Morgan earlier we see Gonzalez getting ready for the FCW Championship match in his dressing room and like Morgan earlier he turns to the camera to deliver a few words.[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] Just as you said Morgan, it'll be like old times but you know what I recall from our days back in DaVE it wasn't you beating me from pillar to post, it was me beating you from pillar to post. I truth be told we probably both gave each other some real vicious beating but none will contend with the beating I will deliver you to tonight, because those wars were never so personal, those wars were because it was DaVE. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]You've made things personal Jeff and you know what this time there will be no excuses, this time there will be no whining about being out-wrestled, there will no whining about time limits, this time I make sure I get the job done and send you and your limey ass packing back to Pittsburgh for good ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]We then get a highlight video showing Gonzalez and Morgan's previous battles against each other over the past few months. The video ends by saying ' Tonight it ends one will leave the champ, the other will leave a broken man'[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match #7 : FCW Championship (DaVE rules):[/B] [B]Shawn Gonzalez vs JD Morgan[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] No holding back from either man as the bell rings, as they just lay brutal fore-arms and chops into one another with neither man giving an inch, evenvitably the ring can't contain them and they take their brawl to the outside. Morgan gains the advantage by sending Gonzalez into the guard-rail, he then picks up a chair and takes a swing at the Lone Wolf, but Gonzalez ducks and elbows the chair into the face of Morgan. Gonzalez then DDT's Morgan onto the guard-rail ! Morgan collapes to the floor and has been busted open ! but Gonzalez must bring him back in the ring, the champion however just decides to leave Morgan in a heap on floor and he gets some fans in the front row to hand him a few chairs, which he then proceeds to throw in the ring. Gonzalez turns his attention back to Morgan and delivers a few kicks to the mid-section before rolling in the ring a setting standing the chairs up back to back. Gonzalez goes back to the outside and drags a dazed J.D Morgan up onto the apron, but suddenly the PSW man comes back to life rocking Gonzalez with a stiff fore-arm and then suplexing the FCW Champion off the apron and back down to the floor ! The desperation move also took a lot out of Morgan himself, as well as Gonzalez as both mens back's hit the floor with a thud, but with no count-outs they had all the time (well within reason) in the world to recover. Eventually both of them got back to their feet and just like at the start of the match, they pumelled each other with fore-arms, knees strikes, eventually Morgan gained the advantage with a poke to the eye and a chairshot to the mid-section of Gonzalez. Morgan (who was still bleeding) rolled Gonzalez back into the ring , before delivering a series of knee drops, to the mid-section of the champion, he then went over to the chairs , Gonzalez had set up earlier,folded one down, laid it across the chest of the champion and then deliver a series of stomps to the chest. Morgan then picked Gonzalez, and delivered a gutbuster to the winded champion, before lifting Gonzalez up and then braining him on the chair with a brainbuster !! One.............. Two.............. Thr.................... Gonzalez rolled his shoulders up and kicked out, Morgan then tried to lock in the Cross-Atlantic Stretch but Gonzalez somehow had enough gas left in the tank to wriggle free, and as they both got to a vertical base Gonzalez rocked Morgan with a spin-kick. Morgan then came back with a European Uppercut, but Gonzalez sprung back off the ropes to take Morgan down with an Ed Henson Press (it's the Cornellverse, Lou Thesz doesn't exist in this world), a fired up Gonzalez then rains down with fore-arms and punches on Morgan, but the English born veteran manages to block and then trap Gonzalez arms in an arm-bar. Gonzalez isn't anywhere near the ropes, it looks like Morgan might be able to make him tap, but the champion suddenly begins to rise to his feet, and he forces Morgan to break the hold with a shinbreaker before dumping Morgan with a swinging leg hook suplex One............ Two............. Morgan kicked out, but Gonzalez kept the pressure up with a series of knee strikes, he then dragged a dazed Morgan over to the chair that was left standing in the ring and sets up for the Howl in the Wind but Morgan has it scouted, and he reverses into a Hammerlock Divorce Court that has Gonzalez face being planted onto the chair. Morgan then picks a dazed Gonzalez up, applys a Full Nelson and sends the champion crashing onto the chair with a Dragon Suplex, the chair buckles under the pressure and Gonzalez is literally quivering from the pain. Morgan goes over to make the cover, surely Gonzalez is done after such a vicious suplex............. One.................... Two................ Thr................... And three quarters, to the disbelief of everyone in the arena including J.D Morgan, Gonzalez manages to lift a shoulder up just in time. Morgan can't believe that wasn't three and he really begins to get in Brett Gravesons' face, he then re-gather his cool and turns his attention back to Gonzalez, who despite kicking out, still looks in a bad way. Morgan lifts Gonzalez back to a vertical base , before whipping the Lone Wolf into the corner and following in with a flurry of European Uppercuts, he then places a dazed Gonzalez on the top rope and pulls Gonzalez out to set up for the London Bridge but Gonzalez blocks the attempt, Morgan re-applys the faceloc but again Gonzalez manages to break himself free. Gonzalez then shoves the englishman to the canvas, staggers up to a standing position and as Morgan gets back up, Gonzalez takes him down with a missile drop-kick. Gonzalez was too worn down though to follow up and it's Morgan who's up first, the PSW man then whips Gonzalez into the ropes and he goes for a European Uppercut, but Gonzalez ducks under, and he sends Morgan down to the mat with a drop toe hold. Gonzalez then goes to apply the Latino Crab, but Morgan manages to power his way back up to his feet, but Gonzalez gets in a kick to the mid-section and he delivers a Howl In the Wind (Rolling Cutter)................ One.................. Two................... Thr.................. Morgan kicks out, but Gonzalez immediately applies the Latino Crab, and this time he has it locked on right in the middle or the ring.......... As well as being locked in Gonzalez submission hold Morgan is still recovering from being planted into the mat with the Howl In the Wind. Graveson checks on the Englishman's condition........... No response from Morgan Graveson checks again Still no response, as it looks like the blood loss from earlier really might be beginning to wear Morgan down.............. Graveson takes another look................. He calls for the bell as it appears Morgan has passed out ! There can be no arguments this time round Gonzalez was the better man and he remains the FCW Champion. This was still a good match but it lacked the flow and gradual build of their encouner from two months back. This one started out as a routine brawl and then progressed to them trying to take one another out with big moves, with a few chairs involved. To be honest it probably didn't really recapture the spirit of DaVE but it was a still a solid match and Gonzalez/Morgan never really were the most stereotypically 'hardcore' guys in the infamous Phil Vibert run promotion, they always were the sort to dismantle their opponent with a devastating hold, rather than a few chairshots to the head (especially J.D Morgan). [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shawn Gonzalez defeated JD Morgan in 19:21 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Shawn Gonzalez retains the FCW Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [I]The show ends with Shawn Gonzalez proudly celebrating a succesful FCW Championship defence as his feud with J.D Morgan was finally brought to a close[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes[/B]: For those wondering, Morgan was initially brought in for the tournament on a one match trade for Hells Bouncer. I then traded for him again, this time on a three match deal for Gonzalez himself. Rather bizarrely though PSW put them together as a tag team, so obviously PSW aren't following any sort of storyline continuity with ourselves.[/FONT] [CENTER]______________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Let another C-, at least we're consistant. To be honest I was really pleased with this show both the main and semi main events delivered, and nothing was what you would call absolutely dreadful on the under-card, the worst match of the show was where it should be (on the pre-show). The biggest positive however was the jump in attendance to over 900. I think moving it back to our regular weekend slot made the difference but I also think that wrestling fans in Puerto Rico are finally starting to realise that there's some pretty damn good wrestling happening on their own Island and that we are no longer some fly by night vanity project for Puerto Rican Power, on other words we're starting to attract the more discerning wrestling fans as well as the P.R Power marks that were obviously filling most of the arena, during the promotions first year.

[B][U]Predictions contest[/U][/B] [I]8 People took part this time and here's how they all did[/I] [B]7 Points:[/B] March , maskedpropaganda, Smurphy 1014 [B]6 Points:[/B] Actarus, Dragonmack, d w w, Kowalewksi, Marcel Fromage [I]Therefore we have three winners thi month March, maskedpropaganda and Smurphy 1014, who will a Messiah's Circus Poster[/I]

[CENTER][B][U]November in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] November could be seen as a succesful month, we had put on another solid show but most significantly we were now getting closer to selling out the Gynasium Aguada. I won't get too carried away though as I'm hoping the sudden jump up in attendance wasn't just a one off and that we really are starting to catch on with wrestling fans in Puerto Rico. Primus saw his contract extended (we think the 19 year old has all the potential to be a breakout star over the next year) but we decided against renewing the contract of his former partner Sam Pratt (who was working as Samuel in FCW, that ring name was pretty lame but what's worse that or his real name ?) Dane O'Hara will also be sticking around at the announce table after getting his contract renewed. He's got a good chemistry with Cueball Lynch and the feeling is that were we to replace one, we would probably replace the other, but those thoughts haven't even crossed our minds as they are both doing a good job for the level we are currently at. [CENTER]___________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]November News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]General News[/B] There's no argument right now on which promotion is the biggest in Canada, because NOTBPW have just risen to National Size. Sadly on the other end of the spectrum WEXVV (the littlle fed that tried to keep 'hardcore' alive in Japan) has folded with irreveresable finacial problems to blame for it's demise. Their final champions were Ryu Kajahara (Warriors Heart), Gareth Wayne (King of Death Matches) and Mamoru Nagahama & Matsudaira Morioka (Blood Brothers) [B]Worker Signings[/B] CGC Star Trent Shaffer has added 4C to his current list of commitments 5SSW have boosted their roster for their upcoming tour with the addition of four gaijin talents in the form of Tamara McFly, Emma Bitch, Amber Allen and Karen Bilous, all on touring contracts. Just as 5SSW have done for their upcoming tour, GCG have bolstered their ranks with Gaijin talent, with UK Dragon, Antonio Maxi Marquez (Champagne Lover), Frankie Perez and Snap Dragon all signing up for the latest Golden Canvas tour. With their rise to National Size NOTBPW went on a signing spree. 4C was raided with former champion Sayeed Ali and Frankie Dee departing for Canada's biggest company, Joey Poison also signs on but has stayed loyal to 4C by only agreeing to a PPA deal with NOTBPW, whilst journeyman veteran Biff the Bruiser has somewhat surprisingly been offered a written deal. And it looks like the Two Tommy's jobs as the top commentary team in NOTBPW may be under threat, with the additions of Mitch Naess and Shane Sneer. Though Naess and Sneer have only joined on a PPA basis, due to their commitments to other promotions. The Most significant signing though for NOTBPW could be in their womens division, where they have snared away Wanda Fish from AAA. I'm actually surprised it took one of the Mexican promotions this long, but OLLIE have snapped up Gino Montero, the prodigiously talent son of the legendary Luis Montero PGHW called up Ogai Miki from their development territory SAISHO, whilst Henry Bennett has signed for SAISHO on a PPA deal [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extended the contracts of Nightmare and Mister King Jacob Jett extended his PPA deal with 4C A busy month for 5SSW with Dragon Assassin, Joanne Rodriguez, Saeko Hiroyuki, Umeko Hotta, Gorgan and referee Tsugiharu Odaka all extending their contracts. Switchblade, Alyx Macquarie, Vance Sturt and Max Forbes all saw their contracts extended in APW Hiroaki Nakasawa, Everest, Kanishoki, Seiji Jimno and Taro Shionya will all be staying exclusive to BHOTWG after signing new written contracts. BSC extended the contracts of Dharma Gregg and Nurse Hope Daye CGC gave contract extensions to Eddie Chandler, Nate Johnson and Joe Gilbert The American Flash and Whippy The Clown extended their deals with CZCW It looks like someone can live with having Stetson Hatt and all the problems he brings backstage, after EWA extended his contract GCG extended the contracts of longtime roster members Shingen Miyazaki, Eagle Kawasawa and Barry Griffin Kalu Owusu, Willie York and Hajime Sugisata all saw their contracts extended by INSPIRE MAW extended the contracts of Kirk Jameson and Cameron Vessey MOSC extended the contracts of veteran 'Geordie' Jimmy Morris and Road Agent Tyrone Hughes MPWF extended the contracts of Magnifico, Daniel Cano, Guillermo Marcos and commentator Carlos Moreno NOTBPW extended the PPA deals of ex CGC man John Maverick and womens division stalwart Grace Harper NYCW extended Sammy the Sharks contract OLLIE extended the contracts of Championa Jr and Asesino Del Hacha PSW sealed current champion Johnny Martin to a contract extension, as well as Dean Waldorf RIPW re-signed Kentucky Bill to a PPA deal SAISHO extended the PPA deals of Simon Flemmingway and Wasichi 'Fire-Fox' Inao SOTBPW extended the contracts of El Diamante Azul and Lobo Blanco SWF sealed Angry Gilmore, raw 'talent' Bear Bekowski, popular valet Dawn the Cheerleader and rather expectedly Jerry (son of the boss) Eisen to new written contracts TCW have signed Brent Hill, Steve Gumble and Randall Hopkirk to new contracts, though their fall to Cult Size has meant that the three have only accepted PPA deals. UEW extended the contracts of Stig Svensson and commentator Matthew 'Big Matt' Morris USPW extended the contracts of Freddie Datsun and Lex Appeal WLW extended the contract of The Tic [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Phenomenal E and Sayeed Ali said goodbye to 4C leaving for BHOTWG in Japan and NOTBPW respectively. Ali also leaves MAW (for whom he was only with for a month) Tsuki Kawamata did not get her contract renewed by 5SSW AAA star Wanda Fish also departs for NOTBPW, leaving the AAA Femme Fatale title vacant Jeremiah Moose is another that now finds himself without employment, after CZCW did not offer him a new contract Nathan Coleman has decided against resigning for GCG, instead choosing to concentrate on working for PGHW for the forseeable future Mayan Idol failed to come to agreement on a new contract with MPWF, while rivals OLLIE did not offer a new contract to Laberinto Jr. [B]Injuries [/B] Yosuke Narita (better known as The Awesome Thunder) tore his bicep and will be out of action for a month [B]Retirements[/B] Eric Tyler decided to hang up the boots, a real old school throwback success did not come to Tyler until relatively late into his career with CGC where was a two time World Champion and the major threat to the De-Colts prior to the arrival of The Elite. But his more notable success came at his next career destination in DaVE where he won the Unified title on five occassions. Tyler's final match was at SWF's PPV event Let the Games Begin, going out a winner with a victory over Enforcer Roberts. Of signicantly less note, Japanese Joshi veteran Lioness Musashibo also hung up the wrestling boots. [B]Backstage Trouble[/B] Joey Minnesota has fallen out with Jay Chord in TCW [B]Media News[/B] TCW's Total Wrestling will return for the winter season, with NTV agreeing to bring back TCW's weekly two hour wrestling show. Another show returning to air (for the second time) will be 21CW's Best of British Wrestling, when Euro Cable Sports 4 agreed to revive the programme. Finally J-Network East have agreed to show SWF's Supreme TV, as Eisen continues his attempt at Global domination. [B]Title Changes[/B] The AAA Femme Fatale Title was left vacated following the sudden departure of long time champion Wanda Fish to NOTBPW Jimmy Stratosphere caused a shock by winning the APW Australian Title from Swoop McCarthy but then lost it in only his first defence to Debonair David Peterson As if anyone really cares but theres a new Queen of the Ring in BSC and it's Sister Beth Mercy, bringing Charlize Angelles 'dominant' 14 month reign to a close. The Awesome Kiyaru completed the 'Junior Division Double' becoming the Junior Champion for a 4th time in BHOTWG, to go alongside his BOSJ Victory earlier in the year. Kiyaru ends a disappointing title reign for Super Joshuya, that many saw as a mistake on BHOTWG's part in the first place (O.O.C Joshuya's run of mostly C rated title defences, has brought the prestige of the Junior Belt down to a D+) Also in BHOTWG Greg Gauge ended his brother's reign with the Openweight belt at only one month. Interestingly Greg is working with his birthname, whilst Matt is using the Keith name. Following Phenomenal E's departure to Japan on a permanant basis , the 4C Tag Team Titles were up for grabs and it was Thug Life (Slim V and Hardcore Killah) that defeated Thunder and Lightning to claim the titles. No wonder 4C kept the belts on Phenonemal Exess for like ever, if this the best their tag division has to offer, one has to wonder why 4C are even bothering with a tag division. Johnny Bloodstone 16 month reign as the NOTBPW Canadian Champion finally came to and end, as Jeremy Stone won the title for a fifth time El Leon became the Campeon de Universal in OLLIE for a third time, ending the 13 month reign of Marcos Flores and the Campeon de Mexico also changed hands with Tricolor Jr winning OLLIE's 'midcard' belt for the first time Andre Jones became the SWF Shooting Star Champion for the first time, ending the 5 month reign of Zimmy Bumfhole In many are calling the biggest title change of the year Tommy Cornells (seemingly never ending) near two year long reign with the TCW World Heavyweight Title was brought to an end by Wolf Hawkins. Hawkins had recently turned faced and left the Syndicate and it was the storyline TCW was building towards (it's just a shame that they pulled the trigger on it a little too late in a fair few fans opinions) Freddie Datsun became the Televsion Champion in USPW, ending Jumbo Jackson's five month reign It's all change at the top of WLW as Circus of Blood Leader Dark Eagle won the Universal Title for a second time, and the Streetfighting title also changed hands again with Koji Kojima ending the month long reign of Jacob Jett

[CENTER][B][I][U][COLOR=teal]Delorean Driver.com[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B] [I][B][U][COLOR=teal]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/COLOR][/U][/B][/I][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return to the Gynasium Aguada on Saturday 20th December to present their final show of the year Batalla Final. A record crowd of 951 saw Shawn Gonzalez, succesfully retain the FCW Championship against J.D Morgan, ending the feud between the two former DaVE stars and now Gonzalez will put the belt on the line against another veteran in the form of Steve Flash. In the other 'main event' Puerto Rican Power has finally been granted his shot to win back the championship he put on the map, will the 'Messiah' Championship stay in the graps of Hells Bouncer and the Messiah's Circus or will the Puerto Rican Icon 'liberate' the title from their grasp. Meanwhile Bouncer's fellow Circus members Leper Messiah and El Hijo Del Zonk will put the Tag Titles on the line against The Young Americans of Matt Hocking & Joe Benning, who are hoping to follow up their victory in the Six Man Battle last month by prising the tag belts away from the Circus. Kirk Jameson will make his first defence of The People's Championship against Bradford Peverall, whilst the man he dethroned Mainstream Hernandez takes on The Sensational Singh as the two men who found themselves defeated in last months three way with Jameson, try to get themselves back into contention. The Kings of the Street collide as Hector Galindo & Jesus Chavez take on Rudy Velasquez and FCW debutant M.C Speed in tag team action, while Charles Rainier is faced with the [FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana]unenviable[/FONT] [/FONT]task of taking on Primus, who literally destroyed his former partner Samuel last month to the point that the man formerly known as the Calamari Kid has gone from FCW. Those who get to the show early will also get to see bonus tag team action with The Natural Storm taking on the luchador duo of Dragon Del Arco Iris and Tigre Salvaje Jr. [I]Here's a full run down of the card for Batalla Final[/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Un Gran Reto [/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 20th December 2008[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=blue][COLOR=black][B][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]FCW Championship:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][COLOR=#000000]Steve Flash [/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=blue][COLOR=#000000][B]'Messiah' Championship:[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][COLOR=#000000]Hells Bouncer[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=blue] [COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000][B]Peoples Championship:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Kirk Jameson[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Bradford Peverall[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & El Hijo Del Zonk)[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]The Young American's (Matt Hocking & Joe Benning)[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000]Kings of the Street (Jesus Chavez & Hector Galindo)[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed [/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=#000000]Charles Rainier[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000]Primus[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000000][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B][/COLOR] [B][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#000000]Natural Storm vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][COLOR=blue][B][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=blue][B][U][COLOR=purple]Batalla Final[/COLOR][/U][/B][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=blue][COLOR=#800080][B]FCW Championship:[/B] Shawn Gonzalez vs Steve Flash[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]'Messiah' Championship:[/B] Hells Bouncer vs Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] [COLOR=#800080][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Kirk Jameson vs Bradford Peverall[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080][B]Tag Team Championship:[/B] Messiah's Circus vs The Young Americans[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080]Mainstream Hernandez vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=#800080]Kings of the Street vs Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed[/COLOR] [FONT=Courier New]Note: I think it's fairly obvious but for those who haven't worked out who M.C Speed is, he's CZCW worker Marc Speed[/FONT][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][COLOR=blue][COLOR=#800080]Charles Rainier vs Primus[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][COLOR=blue][COLOR=#800080]Natural Storm vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/LEFT] [/COLOR] [/quote][/COLOR]

[U][B]Batalla Final[/B][/U] FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Steve Flash [I]- Should be a good match, but I still see Shawn retaining the title.[/I] 'Messiah' Championship: Hells Bouncer vs Puerto Rican Power - Draw Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Bradford Peverall [I]- Just began his reign, so I don't see it ending here.[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs The Young Americans [I]- They may have won the six man, but i don't think they will win here, due to the other duo being more popular and talented.[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [I]- Guess here, because I am not sure, because Singh could use a victory, but I'm still gonna go with The Mainstreamer.[/I] Kings of the Street vs [B]Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed[/B] [I]- Continuation of the Chavez job to the door tour.[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Primus[/B] [I]- I hope you have a good doctor haha.[/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje [I]- Storm are more established and talented.[/I]

Batalla Final FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Steve Flash 'Messiah' Championship: Hells Bouncer vs Puerto Rican Power- Double DQ Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs The Young Americans Mainstream Hernandez vs [B]The Sensational Singh[/B] Kings of the Street vs [B]Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed[/B] Charles Rainier vs [B]Primus[/B] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje

FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs Steve Flash 'Messiah' Championship: Hells Bouncer vs [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs The Young Americans [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs The Sensational Singh Kings of the Street vs [B]Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed[/B] Charles Rainier vs [B]Primus[/B] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje

FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs Steve Flash Too early for him to lose it 'Messiah' Championship: Hells Bouncer vs [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] PRP wins, but doesn't get the title - yet! Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Never gonna lose on 1st defence Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs The Young Americans One win and they think they can take on the world. Sorry guys - you only got that win cos of PRP [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs The Sensational Singh Can't have one of your stars jobbing too often Kings of the Street vs [B]Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed[/B] Hhmm lets think - soon to leave Jesus, or just turned and also more skilled Rudy......tricky....not Charles Rainier vs [B]Primus[/B] This is the perfect kind of match for you to do the job Natural Storm vs [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje[/B] Gonna go for the upset here, giving someone else a chance in the tag division

Batalla Final FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Steve Flash -I love Flash, but really, there hasn't been any buildup to this match. I see Shawn losing the gold in a match with more drama and heat behind it. 'Messiah' Championship:[B] Hells Bouncer vs Puerto Rican Power[/B] -I'm thinking a draw here, as I don't know if I see the value in A.) having PRP lose or B.) having PRP win the belt. Peoples Championship:[B] Kirk Jameson [/B]vs Bradford Peverall -Kirk just won, so he gets a bit of a title reign. Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus [/B]vs The Young Americans -Messiah's Circus is more interesting and more popular. [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs The Sensational Singh -Dropping the title, then a match, seems like a bit too much for me. Kings of the Street vs [B]Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed[/B] -Mostly because of Chavez. Charles Rainier vs[B] Primus[/B] -I like the Primus push. I'm a sucker for monsters. [B]Natural Storm [/B]vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje -I think Dragon and Tigre should get some sort of tag team name going. Then I could pick them in good faith.

Batalla Final FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs Steve Flash [I]Gonzalez to retain another month[/I] 'Messiah' Championship: Hells Bouncer vs [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] [I]Power to win via count-out or DQ, but not win the title[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson [/B]vs Bradford Peverall [I]New champ retains[/I] Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus [/B]vs The Young Americans [I]Americans got a win last month. Two in a row ain't happening.[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs The Sensational Singh [I]Mainstream gets back on track[/I] Kings of the Street vs [B]Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed[/B] [I]Don't think anyone will predict this one any different![/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Primus[/B] [I]Nice of you to be Primus' punch bag of the week![/I] [B]Natural Storm [/B]vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje [I]Storm are an established team, so I picked them[/I]

FCW Championship: Shawn Gonzalez vs [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]I'll buck the trend, because frankly, Flash is better.[/I] 'Messiah' Championship: Hells Bouncer vs [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] [I]DQ win[/I] Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson [/B]vs Bradford Peverall [I]Just won, won't lose that quick[/I]. Tag Team Championship: [B]Messiah's Circus[/B] vs The Young Americans [I]Not the Young Americans time[/I] [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs The Sensational Singh [I]Hernandez wins to get the rematch with Jameson[/I] Kings of the Street vs [B]Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed[/B] [I]The Chavez/Galindo jobbing out tour makes a stop here.[/I] Charles Rainier vs [B]Primus[/B] [I]Yeah, you are getting the beatdown.[/I] [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje [I]Sadly, Dragon never wins[/I]

Batalla Final FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs Steve Flash 'Messiah' Championship: Hells Bouncer vs [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs Bradford Peverall Tag Team Championship:[B] Messiah's Circus[/B] vs The Young Americans [B]Mainstream Hernandez [/B]vs The Sensational Singh Kings of the Street vs [B]Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed[/B] Note: I think it's fairly obvious but for those who haven't worked out who M.C Speed is, he's CZCW worker Marc Speed Charles Rainier vs [B]Primus[/B] [B]Natural Storm [/B]vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje

FCW Championship: [b]Shawn Gonzalez[/b] vs Steve Flash [i]Should be a good match, but I don't think Flash is established enough to win it here.[/i] 'Messiah' Championship: Hells Bouncer vs Puerto Rican Power [i]Double countout or some similar screwy finish to prolong this a bit more.[/i] Peoples Championship: [b]Kirk Jameson[/b] vs Bradford Peverall [i]Jameson makes a good first defense[/i] Tag Team Championship: [b]Messiah's Circus[/b] vs The Young Americans [i]The Young Americans may be coming out of jobber status, but they sstill aren't championship material.[/i] Mainstream Hernandez vs [b]The Sensational Singh[/b] [i]Singh has jobbed too much in the title program, he finally gets a big win here.[/i] Kings of the Street vs [b]Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed[/b] [i]Because they're better[/i] Charles Rainier vs [b]Primus[/b] [i]You're the next bit of Primus fodder[/i] [b]Natural Storm[/b] vs Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje [i]Just going for the more established team.[/i]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]FCW Batalla Final[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=1]Saturday December 20th 2008[/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER]Gynasium Aguada, Puerto Rico (Attendance: 951)[/CENTER] [LEFT][B]Commentary Team:[/B] Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch [/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][B] & [/B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [LEFT][B]Backstage Interviewer:[/B] Sara Silver[/LEFT] [LEFT][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG][/LEFT] [B][U]Pre-Show[/U][/B] [I]Another one of those wacky DVD Extra’s as Mainstream Hernandez, Bradford Peverall are seen in conversation backstage when Sara Silver walks in[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Hey Mainstream you alright ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] What was that ?[/COLOR] [I]You’ve guessed it Mainstream’s distracted by Silver’s ‘asset’s again[/I] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I asked you alright[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] [I](snapping out of his trance)[/I] Yeah[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Well I was kinda worried after that big oaf Oxii power-bombed you last month[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Hey I got up from worse, the thing about the Mainstreamer and the Mainstream Nation is that we always bounce back[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] But it cost you your title, I mean that’s gotta hurt you inside[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Hey I’m alright bout’ it, as I said I’ll ride the wave man and I’m sure that belt will be back round my waist pretty soon[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Woah there dude, that Peoples Belt is gonna like totally be mine first[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Like yeah totally good luck dude tonight against Jameson but that belt and me like kinda belong together[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver[/B]: Hi Bradford, do you mind but I was talking to James[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Woah there Silver Babe, like I was totally here first and you like butted in, no need for the strop[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Well when I walked in, you two were staring into space, didn’t look like much conversing to me[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] We were like chillin’, we were like clearin’ our minds, I think you need to take a chill pill[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I don’t need to take a ‘chill pill’ and it’s this attitude, that’s probably cost James the Title and you know what if you go into the match with Kirk with the same mind…….[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Woah hold it up there Silver Babe, what’s with the James thing, no one calls him that, only his Mom[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernadez[/B]: Like I was totally wondering the same thing dude[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Well, well, I think I’m starting to ca…….[/COLOR] [I]Sara Silver can’t bring herself to say that she actually cares about Hernandez, and walks off in a frustrated strop. [/I][I]With Sara having walked away, Bradford and Mainstream continue to converse[/I] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] What’s with the strop, has she got like a thing for me or something ?![/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Like dunno dude, could be that. Just wish she’d knew man[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Bradford Peverall:[/B] Knew what dude ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Mainstream Hernandez:[/B] Oh nothin’ dude, doesn’t matter.[/COLOR] [I](Peverall seems to think Silver is giving HIM the hard to get act, whilst Mainstream despite obviously ‘fancying’ her seems oblivious to the fact that Silver is beginning to have feelings for him)[/I] [B]Rating: E[/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [B]Match: Dragon Del Arco Iris & Tigre Salvaje Jr vs [/B][B]Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard)[/B] Our pre-show match saw Natural Storm get a work out against the loosely associated luchador duo of Dragon Del Arco Iris and Tigre Salvaje. For a five and a half minute tag match between a mid-card tag team and two lower carders thrown together, this wasn’t too bad and was at-least fairly competitive in the early going where the Luchadore duo used their speed to keep Natural Storm of balance. One sequence saw Dragon take down both members of Natural Storm with consecutive Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors In the end though Natural Storm’s experience as a duo came to the fore and they were able to put Dragon away with the Final Storm. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Natural Storm defeated Dragon & Tigre in 5:31 when Eddie Howard defeated Dragón Del Arco Iris Jr by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]Sara Silver then comes out wearing a low-cut silver mini-dress to do her usual schtik of firing surplus T-Shirts into the crowd, however this time Maryam Vega (who is also wearing a low cut mini-dress, in maroon by the way) and interrupts her[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] You know what Sara, I’m getting sick of you, getting sick of all the attention you keep getting. But you know what my Kirk’s on top, and your boyfriend Mainstream isn’t[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Will you knock that off, how many times do I have to tell you Mainstream is not my boyfriend[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Yeah pull the other one, but you know what really annoys me, it’s how you have these pathetic fanboys salivating over you, whilst you string poor ‘James’ along[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] I’m not stringing James along and why do you have such a big problem with me. Why Vega, why ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] It’s because you’re getting all the attention, and frankly you don’t deserve it. Because you know what anyone with a brain can see that I’m hotter, I’m smarter, I'm just better….it should be me those poor saps are salivating over every show, NOT YOU ![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Sara Silver:[/B] OK Vega, if you’ve got such a problem with my role around here, and it’s clear you have real issues about this ….then how about me and you in a Bikini contest next month……..[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Maryam Vega: And what parade myself in front of these losers ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslategray][B]Sara Silver:[/B] Well it’s up to you, but hey if you win , I’ll leave FCW.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Maryam Vega:[/B] Haha, with my hot body… you stand no chance, say goodbye to FCW next year Silver !![/COLOR] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]Main Show[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Once again Dane O'Hara and Cueball Lynch welcome us to the show and to hype up the double main event[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Last month Shawn Gonzalez saw off the challenge of J.D Morgan for the FCW Championship now he will have to be ready for the challeng of Steve Flash and Puerto Rican Power finally gets his chance to win back the Puerto Rican Championship.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] It's the Messiah Championship, O'Hara[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Well I'm going to refuse to call it that, it's still the Puerto Rican Championship to me and when Puerto Rican Power liberates the title from the Circus we can bring some normality back to this match[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] So finally you're agreeing with me that the FCW Championship that head band wearing goof Gonzalez holds is worthless[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I didn't say that[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] But be honest here Dane you implied it, then again you probably are blinded by your unquavering man love for Puerto Rican Power. [I](mocking voice)[/I] Oh Mr Power I love you so much, I love you so much, I want your babies[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] What exactly are you on tonight, Cueball ?![/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Hitting a nerve am I ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Not really, you're just embarassing yourself[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Well I'm not the one that has anything to be embarrased about, besides what has Flash done to deserve a title shot, even if it is against that lucky idiot Gonzalez....oh screw it, you know what I'm hoping for I hope Hells Bouncer sends that charlatan power packing and then I hope he saves us from having to suffer this cheesy title match between Gonzalez and Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] I don't think many of our fans will agree with you[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Oh what do they know, most of them are more brainwashed than you. Soon enough they'll learn what's got for them, and what's good for them is the Messiah's Circus[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] You're so oblivious to your own hypocrisy aren't you[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Cueball Lynch:[/B] Oblivious to what[/COLOR] ? [COLOR=navy][B]Dane O'Hara:[/B] Never mind, I'm sure the fans have heard enough of us waffling on....let's get to some action, where we will be opening the show with a title match, as Kirk Jameson puts the People's Championship on the line for the first time......[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]_______________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #1: People's Championship: [/B] [B]Kirk Jameson w/ Maryam Vega vs Bradford Peverall[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG][B] vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Low key start as they circle each other, and then go for some low level strikes, Jameson gets the advantage with a stiff fore-arm before snap maring Peverall over and delivering a kick to the back, but Peverall soaks it up and gets right back to his feet...Jameson cuts off Peverall's come back with another fore-arm and repeats the same snap-mare, kick sequence but once again Peverall shakes it off and springs back up, this time Peverall rocks Jameson with a flurry of European Uppercuts before sending the 'marksman' into the turnbuckle. Peverall follows in with a running European Uppercut and Jameson staggers out of the corner, Peverall then plants a dazed Jameson with a bodyslam and delivers a leg-drop............ One........... Two........... Jameson kicks out. Peverall pulls Jameson back to his feet and he stay in control with a series of jabs that has the champion off balance, it looks like he's setting up for the Rapid Eye Movement, he goes for the discus lariat but Jameson sees it coming, and sends Peverall down to the mat with a drop toe hold. Peverall starts to get back to a vertical base but Jameson nails him with a knee to the head, before planting a dazed Peverall onto the mat with a Fisherman's Suplex............... One............ Two............ Peverall kicks out. Jameson kept control however, and began to synch in the Best Submission In The World Ever (Cattle Mutilation) but Peverall had it scouted and he began to shift his bodyweight over and almost force Jameson's own shoulders to the mat. Jameson was forced to let go of the hold. Both then staggered back up to their feet and Jameson tried to stun Peverall with the Pin Point Accuracy but Peverall grabbed the leg, before rocking Jameson with a clothesline that sent Jameson tumbling over the top-rope to the outside. The champion then talked strategy with Maryam Vega, as he tried to retain his composure. Jameson then got back up on the apron, where Peverall was waiting with a stiff fore-arm shot. Peverall then tried to suplex Jameson back into the ring but the marksman resisted and then took back control with an eye poke. Jameson then tried to suplex Peverall to the outside, but the laidback 'dude' managed to land on his feet. They then traded strikes on the ring apron as they attempted to gain control from the match, Jameson then tried to suplex Peverall off the apron, but once again he was met with resistance and in the end it was Jameson that was sent crashing to the floor again as Peverall knocked him off with an elbow shot. Jameson then staggered back to his feet only to be sent stumbling into the front row with a diving European Uppercut from Peverall. Peverall then dragged a dazed Jameson back ove the barricade and into the ring, where he went for a quick cover.............. One............... Two................. Jameson kicked out, Peverall then hoisted Jameson into the air and then drilled Jameson into the mat with a Twisting Inverted Brainbuster, Dane O'Hara referred to as the Totally Totalled One................... Two.................... Thr...................... Maryam Vega saved the day for Jameson by putting his foot on the rope. Despite debuting what looks to be a devastating new finishing manouevre, Vega had just denied Peverall the chance of championship gold. The usually unflustered Peverall then began to argue with referee Brett Graveson over the fact that the referee had managed to overlook such blatant inference. Throughout the argument however Jameson still laid motionless on the mat, and Peverall hoisted up the champions limp body, and it looked like he was about to go for the 'Totally Totalled' again, but Jameson was playing possum and he rocked Peverall with an elbows shot to the side of the head, before following up with a supiciously low knee shot to the groin. Peverall was doubled over in pain and Jameson planted him into the mat with a DDT, with the tide turned Jameson then floated over into the BSITWE ! This time Jameson had it right in the middle of the ring, but Peverall was refusing to give in and he began to edge his way to the ropes, seeing this Jameson flipped Peverall over before delivering a flurry of elbows to the side of Peverall's head, Jameson then re-applied the BSITWE on Peverall............ This time Peverall was out of it from the flurry of elbow shots and seeing that the challenger was in no state to carry on, Graveson saw no choice but to call for the bell. Arguably the best 'opening' match in FCW history, as Jameson makes a strong first title defence, 'The Marksman' delivered his usual solid technical performance, but Peverall also put on one of his best showings since I've been here, as it looks like he's taken on-board some of the criticism that he's all punches and European Uppercuts and little else, as he showed a little more variation in his offence this time round. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Kirk Jameson defeated Bradford Peverell in 11:32 by submission.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Kirk Jameson retains the FCW People's Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Just as Jameson leaves with his title intact and Maryam Vega by his side, the Messiah's Circus head towards the ring and Leper Messiah picks up a microphone, as rather unfortunately for the fans in attendance they're going to have to endure more of his 'senseless monologues'[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Leper Messiah:[/B] Well Power it looks like you've found your way to your destination, and your destination is your impending destruction at the hands of Hells Bouncer but first we must make a sacrifice and example of those misguided fools the Young Americans, for they followed you into battle and now must pay with their souls. [/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]You see when brother Del Gato made laid his body down, he made a sacrifice for us, a sacrifice that would ensure that the misguided would be guided into the depths of despair, for they are guided by greed and it's greed that will doom them to devastating failure[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D+[/B] [CENTER][B]___________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #2: Tag Team Championship:[/B] [B]Messiah's Circus (Leper Messiah & El Hijo Del Zonk) vs [/B] [B]The Young Americans (Matt Hocking & Joe Benning)[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Young Americans came rushing right in at the Messiah's Circus, as the two youngsters (pretty obvious that) were clearly pumped up from their victory last month and they had the Messiah's Circus on the backfoot. then took Messiah down with the Shock Drop Out of nowhere and it looked like we might get a shock title change after only the first minute but Zonk was able to make the save with a back senton. The Messiah's Circus then went for a powder, and Leper Messiah tried to bring a chair into the ring but Brett Graveson wouldn't let him, however that was just the distraction as Hells Bouncer lumbered into the ring, and sent Hocking out of the ring with a big boot, Joe Benning then tried to take Bouncer down with a cross body but was caught and Powerbombed. Graveson then finally turned his attention back to the action to see a fallen Joe Benning. But with Hells Bouncer gone he had no evidence of any interference and the Messiah's Circus picked off the remains. Hocking tried to get back in to save his partner but Zonk was there to knock him off the apron each time and in the end Benning was mercillessly put away with The Prophecy (Black Hole Slam). This match was an overbooked mess, and it was one of those matches that made the ref look even more of an idiot than usual. I mean come on how could be completely oblivious to the fact that Hells Bouncer had lumbered into the ring and you would think he would put two and two together when he saw Joe Benning lying in a heap. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Messiahs Circus defeated The Young Americans in 3:49 when Leper Messiah defeated Joe Benning by pinfall with The Prophecy. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Messiahs Circus retain the FCW Tag Team titles.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The Messiah's Circus aren't done let though as Hells Bouncer returns and Amo Del Gato also hit's the ring, they then proceed to beat down the Young Americana four on two, but suddenly Puerto Rican Power comes running out. Spine buster on Del Gato, roaring elbow on Leper Messiah, San Juan Rush on Zonk, Hells Bouncer clubs P.R Power from behind but Power no-sells it and he send Bouncer out of the ring with a clohesline.....the Puerto Rican Icon has cleaned house...........[/I] [I]He then asks one of the ring crew to toss him up a mic[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Puerto Rican Power[/B]: Thats only a taste of what's to come, that title you have of mine is coming back to me ! Hells Bouncer can take me on by himself, two of you clowns you could take me on, three of you could take me on.....and you know what the outcome wouldn't be any different, because the outcome will be the same. [/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]That outcome will be me kicking several shades of crapola, out of you clowns, you managed to keep me away for a bit but the party's over Messiah's Circus and the clocks just struck twelve. You've had your fun, now it's time to get back to reality, and reality is me as Puerto Rican Champion and it's gonna happen. I will guaran-damn-tee that it will happen and you know why it will happen ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]Because with the will of the Puerto Rican People behind me , I have the............[/COLOR] [I](The Crowd join in, right on cue)[/I] [COLOR=navy]POWER !![/COLOR] [B][COLOR=red]Ratings: D for Puerto Rican Power cleaning house, B for Power's in-ring promo.[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]__________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match # 3: Charles Rainier vs Primus[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This match followed a similar pattern to last month's match between Primus and his former partner Samuel. In fact it's like complete Deja-vu, as I'm about the same size as Samuel, the same skin colour of Samuel and I practically work the same wrestling style as Samuel. To Primus I probably was Samuel. Primus dominated me in the early going, but unlike Samuel last month, I managed to survive the initial onslaught and the big man started to 'punch himself' out that's where I started to use a hit and run strategy to further wear Primus down, leading to me rocking Primus with the Rain-Drop, the stayed on his feet but I kept the momentum going and I finally took him down with a Tornado DDT. With Primus on his back I then headed for the top rope and pulled out a Moonsault only for the 'rookie monster' to roll out of the way just in time.I then staggered to my feet, only to be met with a vicious running clothesline, leaving me softened up for the Rruuusshh (High Speed Shoulder Tackle). All in all a solid match for what was expected, Primus continues to look like an absolute beast and I looked 'plucky' in defeat. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Primus defeated Charles Rainier in 6:10 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR=black]________________________________________________________[/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #4: Mainstream Hernandez vs The Sensational Singh w/ The Great Oxii[/B] [/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Mainstream Hernandez set the early pace, as he looked to get back on track after losing the People's Championship at the last show, keeping Singh off balance with arm-drags and leg lariats. In the end the flamboyant Indian had enough and went out for a powder. Hernandez though wasn't prepared to give Singh a breather and he soared over the top rope, to take down Singh with a no hands plancha. Hernandez then picked Singh up, and looked ready to deliver some more punishment when Singh started to beg off, this managed to get Hernandez to hesitate for a bit, allowing for The Great Oxii to come over and club Hernandez from behind. Oxii then threw Hernandez into the ring, as Singh climbed back in and took immediate advantage by stomping away on the former Peoples champ and then delivering one of his elbow drops, where he kisses his own bicep before dropping the elbow on Hernandez sternum. Hernandez kicked out of the subsequent pin attempt but Singh was now in control and he proceeded to work over the legs of Hernandez, setting the Mainstreamer up for the Singh It Back (Figure Four). It looked as though Hernandez might tap out there and then, but he was able to dig down and force the rope break. Singh then tried to get a cheap shot on the rope break but Hernandez slid under the ropes, rocked Singh with a high kick, and then springboarded back in to take Singh down with a flying fore-arm. Singh then staggered back to his feet only to be sent back down with a spinning head-scissors from a suddenly fired up Mainstream Hernandez. Hernandez then used the momentum to transition into the Pontiac To Home. Singh just about got a shoulder up at two and a half, and Hernandez decided to go up top, where he looked set to finish Singh off with the Apparition # 14. But The Great Oxii started to lumber onto the apron, causing Hernandez to lose his focus, that gave Singh time to get back up and the former Peoples Champion was suddenly brought crashing into the ring with a belly to back superplex. Hernandez then staggered to his feet, only to be met with a running clothesline from Singh, who then slinghshotted Hernandez into the ropes, setting the Mainstreamer up for the Simply Fabulous, earning the flamboyant Indian the victory and most probably the first People's Title shot of 2009. A solid match from these two, who along with Kirk Jameson are heading up the People's Title division right now. We actually had them reign it in a little, as to not possibly over-shadow the main events, so the general feeling is that they have a better match within them, should they go up against one another in the future. [B][COLOR=red]Result: The Sensational Singh defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 8:36 by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR=black]______________________________________________________[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I]We go backstage where the Kings of the Street are getting ready for their match against former member Rudy Velasquez and M.C Speed, where the camera's just so happen to pick them up in conversation with their manager Carlos Batch[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] I know it hurts that Velasquez betrayed us, but that man is a fool. He's gotten greedy, he don't know what it is to be Gangsta anymore[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Jesus Chavez:[/B] I told you Rudy was out for himself, but did anyone listen ?[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Hector Galindo:[/B] Come on it was Rudy man, we weren't expecting him to shove what we being fightin' for back in our faces[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen][B]Jesus Chavez:[/B] I could see it man, I could see it, but no one listen[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Hey it don't matter, if you saw it or not Jesus, we gotta move on and how we move on is by showing Rudy, that it don't pay to backstab the Kings of the Street. We do it by showing him, who the real weak link in the Kings WAS.[/COLOR] [COLOR=indigo][B]Hector Galindo:[/B] Yeah it's time to show that the Kings are still in business[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch[/B]: And whoever this jabroni Speed is, well he's just gonna be some unlucky fool that's picked the wrong time to get caught in the cross-fire. Velasquez you started a turf war, now be prepared to get shot-down.....YEAH ! YEAH ! YEAH ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D-[/B] [CENTER][B]_________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Match #5: Rudy Velasquez & M.C Speed vs [/B] [B]Kings of the Street (Jesus Chavez & Hector Galindo) w/ Carlos Batch[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez.jpg[/IMG][B] &[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3]vs[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JesusChavez.jpg[/IMG] [B]&[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HectorGalindo.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Maybe it was the fact that M.C Speed was barely known by any of the crowd, or perhaps it was the fact that The Kings of the Street were having one of their off-days, though you get the feeling that Chavez is starting to half-ass it in there, but in a nut-shell this match was to put it frankly rubbish. It started out as a chaotic brawl, that almost spilled out into the crowd, but once things settled down Speed was isolated in the Kings corner. The Kings then looked to put Speed away with a sloppy looking Latino Flip Out (Elevated SSP), but Speed got the knees up, and he was then able to stun Chavez with an Enziguri to get the hot-tag into Velasquez. Velasquez cleaned house for a bit, but was tripped up by Carlos Batch, to give control back to the Kings of the Street. The Kings then worked over Velasquez in their corner, as M.C Speed looked on in frustration. It then looked like the finish was about to come, when Chavez body slammed Velasquez onto the mat, and Galindo went up for the Latino Press, but suddenly to everyone's surprise Carlos Batch climbed up on the apron, to deliver a slapjack shot to the back of Galindo's head ! A shocked Jesus Chavez then turned round into a spin-kick from Velasquez, and then drilled into the mat with the Street Cutter. And with Galindo completely out of it, after the slapjack shot, that was enough for Rudy Velasquez to pick up the victory over his former stable-mates, but why had Carlos Batch suddenly turned on the rest of the Kings ? [B][COLOR=red]Result: Rudy Velasquez and M.C Speed defeated Jesus Chavez and Hector Galindo in 8:36 when Rudy Velasquez defeated Jesus Chavez by pinfall.[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] [I]The match is over and Carlos Batch jumps into the ring to celebrated with Rudy Velasquez and M.C Speed, it looks like Batch has reunited with Velasquez and turned his back on Chavez and Galindo............[/I] [I]For some random reason, the rookie monster Primus hit's the ring and the powerhouse, takes down Batch with a clothesline, and then does the same to M.C Speed, Velasquez ducks the clothesline, but he is then crotched with a low blow from Carlos Batch ! Velasquez then staggers towards Primus, and then almost split into two with the Rruuuusshh ! (High Speed Shoulder Tackle).[/I] [I]Batch then gets Primus and Speed to hoist Velasquez up and the former mouth piece of the Kings of the Street puts the bad mouth to Velasquez. He then lights up a cigar and blows the smoke into the face of his former client, before what looks to be his two new clients dump Velasquez out of the ring[/I] [B]Rating: D- for fake celebration and Beatdown[/B] [I]Carlos Batch then grabs a mic[/I] [COLOR=darkred][B]Carlos Batch:[/B] Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ! The Batchman had you all fooled. Do you really think I would back those three hispanic jabroni's, cos if you don't know man I ain't no Carlos, I ain't hispanic fools.....I ain't one of them, never were, never will be, they were just a foot in the door for C-Batch, a chance for me to create an opening for something bigger, something better, something that will see the Batchman take control of this damn place.[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Because right now you witnessing the birth of a real revolution, FCW is gonna be hit with a Wave, a Wave so big, a Wave of Violence, a wave that will sweep right through. No prisoners will be taken, no one will stand in our way and if you ain't prepared to join us, you certainly won't be beatin' us. My two homies right here, Primus and Speed are the first to fight the fight, but there will be more, there WILL be more and there won't be any stoppin' us[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkred]Cos the W.O.V ain't a bunch of clowns we are the meanest guys in the yard. It's time for everyone else to shut their damn mouths' , cos a turf war has started and we'll be the one's left standing.............Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah ![/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]Puerto Rican Power is warming up for his match with Hells Bouncer, when the 'Messiah' Champion jumps Power from behind, Power begins to fight back and the two brawl their way into the ring[/I] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [CENTER][B]Match# 6: 'Messiah' Championship: [/B] [B]Hells Bouncer vs Puerto Rican Power[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Messiah.jpg[/IMG][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The bell rings as their match gets off to an impromptu start. It's pretty much just basic brawling to begin with Hell's Bouncer doing most of the pressing. Bouncer then whips Power into the corner and goes to follow in with a corner splash, but Power moves out of the way and the iconic former champion begins to unload with a flurry of chops and fore-arm strikes, but Bouncer just soaks them up, grabs Power by the throat and chucks the Puerto Rican Icon into the turnbuckle. Bouncer then stumps Power into the ground, he continues stomping away until Bret Graveson tells him to back off, Bouncer continues with the relentless stomping, drawing a warning from Graveson. Bouncer then lifts Power by the throat, and it looked set to deliver choke-slam but Power managed to fight out with elbow shots. All of a sudden Power started to string together a flurry of strikes that had Bouncer off balance, he then went for a clothesline that rocked bouncer, then another clothesline, then another.....still he wasn't able to get Bouncer of his feet but then in an impressive feet of strength Power, grabbed hold of a suddenly dazed on his feet Hells Bouncer, before sending the Messiah's Circus member crashing to the mat with a impressive head and arm suplex. An exhausted Power, then slumped his body across Hells Bouncer............... One............... Two................ Thr.............. Bouncer kicked out, the two then staggered up to their feet and tiredly traded rights and lefts, until a knee lift gave Power another opening, he rocked Hells Bouncer with a roaring elbow, then came the atomic drop, could it be, could this be the four moves of doom..........Spinebuster !!! Power then goes for the San Juan Rush but Hells Bouncer suddenly explodes (well more like lumbers) back to his feet and he levels Power with a clothesline, he then lifts Power up by the throat and delivers the Damnation Drop !! One.............. Two................. Thr................. Nooo !! Power stretches out a leg and manages to get his boot underneath the rope. Hells Bouncer then lifts a dazed Puerto Rican Power back to his feet, at this point Leper Messiah has come down to ringside. Bouncer tries for the Damanation Drop again but this time Power fights out if it, rocking Bouncer with a series of jabs. Bouncer re-takes control with a Mongolian Chop, the Messiah Champion then goes to send Power into the ropes, but the Puerto Rican Icon reverses it......Leper Messiah is up on the apron.....he blows Black Mist.....but his timing was all off and he ends up blinding his own man ! Bouncer then stumbles into Messiah, sending his stable leader crashing to the floor Puerto Rican Power applies a Full Nelson on the disoreintated Hell's Bouncer, before dumping the Messiah Champion on his head with the San Juan Impact !! One........... Two............. Three Puerto Rican Power has regained the Messiah Championship, and with the title 'liberated ' from the Circus and back in the hands of it's original champion, it will surely return to it's original state of the Puerto Rican Championship. This match was saved by Puerto Rican Power's popularity and a bit of drama down the home stretch, because for the most part this was mostly a bland brawl between two big guys and when they did move away from 'lefts and rights' their timing looked all off, none more so highlighted than the spot where Power had to pretty much wait for Bouncer to clothesline him as a counter to the San Juan Rush. I know people will question the decision to put the Puerto Rican/Messiah Title back on Power, but I remembered that the first time these two met one on one it suffered from the same chemistry issues and that there really wasn't more mileage in this feud, accept maybe dragging it out another month. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Puerto Rican Power defeated Hell's Bouncer in 8:47 by pinfall. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=purple]Puerto Rican Power wins the FCW 'Messiah' title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [I]And normal service has resumed as Puerto Rican Power celebrates his victory by going out into the crowd to shake hands and kiss babies ![/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [CENTER][B]__________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [I]We then go backstage where Steve Flash is getting ready for his FCW Championship match with Shawn Gonzalez, he then turns to the camera that just so happens to be filming here and begins to cut a promo.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]Steve Flash:[/B] Tonight I get my shot at the FCW Championship, and it already seems many are writing off my chances, they see me as a stopgap. I keep hearing 'good old Steve' will put up a good fight but he wont win, he won't dethrone Shawn Gonzalez. Well good old Steve, isn't in this business to make others look good, I'm here to win championships and I came to FCW to do just that.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: D[/B] [FONT=Courier New][B]Notes:[/B] That promo was delivered with Flash's normal levels of uber- dullness. Perhaps he needs to suffer a concussion and then turn into a hypocrytical heel that denounces hardcore wrestling and bangs on about 'Tradition' to develop a personality.[/FONT] [I]We then go to Shawn Gonzalez' dressing room and yeah you've guessed it he's about to cut one of those cliched dressing room promos[/I] [COLOR=navy][B]Shawn Gonzalez:[/B] You and me tonight Steve, and I know that you'll bring your best, you always do. Another thing I know is that with you it'll be a fair fight, you're one of the most stand up guys in this business, you believe in doing things the right way and that's why the fans and most of the boys in the back respect you man.[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]But Steve, I know that just because you aren't going to poke me in the eye, smack me in the head with a chair or knee me in the balls, I shouldn't underestimate you. I know you'll be bringing your A-Game, but I'll be bringing mine too and when it's all said and done The Lone Wolf will be the one who leaves with the FCW Championship around his waist.[/COLOR] [B]Rating: C[/B] [CENTER][B]Match # 7: FCW Championship: [/B] [B]Shawn Gonzalez vs Steve Flash[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [CENTER][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B]vs[/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Things started out a little slow paced with both champion and challenger trying to gain the advantage with some basic holds on the mat, things like Flash locking in a leg grapevine but Gonzalez squeezing out of it and reversing into of one of his own. These low level hold exchanges carried on for over five minutes, at which point some of the crowd were beginning to get a little restless that they weren't beating seven bells out of one another. Gonzalez then went for a belly to back suplex after about rope break number five between the pair , but Flash elbowed his way out to a standing switch, several standing switches followed , but at the end of the exchange Flash rolled Gonzalez up and got a bridging pin on the champion............ One........ Two.......... Gonzalez kicked out, then grabbed the legs of Flash flipping him over and into the Latino Crab, but once again Flash was too near the ropes, for the submission to have much effect. A frustrated Gonzalez then started to really fire away with some stiffer than usual fore-arm shots, Flash then fired back harder than he ever had before previously in match and after nearly ten minutes of technically competent but heatless grappling, the finally seemed to be turning it up a gear. Gonzalez and Flash chopped away on another, until Gonzalez gained control with a 'Pat Deacon' Knee Lift and a jawbreaker, Flash then staggered back and Gonzalez wound up for a clothesline but the Canadian veteran ducked under and as the Lone Wolf turned around, Flash nailed him a Super-Kick ! One........... Two............ Thr............ Gonzalez kicked out. Flash then picked Gonzalez up to a vertical base, and then looked to plant Gonzalez back onto the mat with a suplex but the Lone Wolf held firm, and after an elbow shot to the mid-section he stunned Flash with a DDT, Gonzalez then followed up with a Leg-Drop on Flash and went for the cover............. One................. Two.............. Flash kicked out, and then started to fire back on Gonzalez with several shots to the mid-section, Flash then went for a DDT of his own, but Gonzalez blocked it and countered with the HOWL IN THE WIND (Rolling Cutter) ! One....... Two............. Thr........... Flash kicked out. Gonzalez then tried to flip Flash off for the Latino Crab but the Canadian veteran saw it coming and he booted Gonzalez off. Flash then kipped back to his feet and nailed the Lone Wolf with a step up Enziguri, before planting the former DaVE man into the canvas with a running bull-dog. With Gonzalez down Flash decided to head up top, it looked as if though he was measuring Gonzalez for a top-rope elbow drop.......but Gonzalez suddenly got back to his feet and he sent Flash crashing back into the ring with a Superplex ! That move took as much out of Gonzalez as it did Flash as both of them laid motionless on the mat and referee Bret Graverson began ten count............ Both staggered up at around nine and exchanged fore-arms and chops, Flash gained control with another 'Pat Deacon' Knee Lift, before shooting Gonzalez off into the ropes and setting up for the Flash Bang, but Gonzalez ducked under and then rocked Flash with a roaring elbow, he then applied a Half Nelson on Flash delivering a backbreaker across his knee, Gonzalez then flipped Flash over into a gutbuster and then the Lone Wolf drilled Flash into the mat with a DDT. Gonzalez then grabbed the legs of Flash, flipped the Canadian veteran over and applied the LATINO CRAB ! Gonzalez had it locked on right in the middle of the ring, Flash tried to fight throught the pain but it was too much and in the end he felt he had no choice but to Tap Out. Gonzalez goes into 2009 with the FCW Championship in tact around his waist, but with Puerto Rican Power regaining the Puerto Rican/Messiah title who really is the best in FCW ? Disappointing main event , I was hoping these two skilled veteran would go out there and put on a really good match and I put them in this slot, because I knew Power-Bouncer would be to put in frankly....rubbish. But the first half of this match was a snooze fest, and the lack of heat and a strong face/heel dynamic really seemed to be hurting the match, they did managed to pick it up down the stretch to put it wasn't enough to save the main event from being a real let-down. [B][COLOR=red]Result: Shawn Gonzalez defeated Steve Flash in 20:58 by submission with a Latino Crab. [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red][COLOR=indigo]Shawn Gonzalez retains the FCW Championship title.[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR=red]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [I]Shawn Gonzalez celebrates his title victory, most of the fans seem to appreciate his efforts and give him a good ovation. I was tempted to put Bouncer-Power as the main event for one reason, and that reason being Power's 'Shaking Hands/Kissing Babies' schtik but I decided to got for what I thought would be a great match, it's just a shame Gonzalez/Flash didn't quite live up to the billing. [/I] [B]Rating: C-[/B] [CENTER][B]_____________________________________________________[/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=sienna]Overall: C-[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/CENTER] To be honest I'm surprised we managed to ge a C- again, both main events were a let-down and the two tag matches were to put frankly rubbish. Everything else was solid and at the levels we expect, including a fine Peoples Title match between Jameson and Peverall to kick off the show. Significant developments see Power regain 'HIS' title and the formation of Wave of Violence.

[B][U]Predictions Contest[/U][/B] [I]9 people entered the predcitions contest this time and here's how they all did[/I] [B]7 Points:[/B] Actarus, Imerak, Kowalewski, Marcel Fromage, Rob 4590, Smurphy1014 [B]6 Points:[/B] d w w, Dragonmack,Trekkiemonsta [I]Because we had so many 'winner's' this time, there is no winner and everyone who has entered the predictions contest over the past year gets a Christmas Card from FCW and the all new 'Shakin' Hands, Kissin' Babies' Puerto Rican Power T-Shirt.[/I]

[CENTER][B][U]December in Review[/U][/B][/CENTER] I was hoping for better from our final show of the year but Batalla Final was good enough to keep up our general standard in accordance to ARSEHOLES but a second straight record attendance, saw us turn a profit for the second straight month and we are edging closer to selling out the Gynasium. One of the aim's this year is to increase the schedule to around two shows a month, but I'm weary of doing that before we know that we can fill the Gynasium on a regular basis. Just as with NYCW we have sealed two of key Upper Mid-Carders to new contracts with Mainstream Hernandez and The Sensational Singh re-signing for another 9 month PPA contract. We've also kept around Rico Santana as Road Agent. Santana isn't the best around, and that's why we've brought in Steve Flash to pull double duty as in-ring competitor and Road Agent. But for what we can afford/who would consider working for us on the market , there really isn't alot better out there right now. [CENTER]_____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][U]December News and Notes from around the Wrestling World[/U][/B][/CENTER] [B]Worker Signings[/B] Des Davids expanded his work load by agreeing to join up with 4C, adding the Canadian promotion to USPW and NYCW on his list of commitments American Elemental and the Gauge Brothers (Matt & Greg) will be taking part in INSPIRE's opening tour of 2009 Having mostly worked in Japan since the closure of DaVE, Art Reed returns to is native Canada, signing on with NOTBPW to a written deal. WLW see's young gaijins Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Nathaniel Ca$ino and Mr Lucha III return for their first tour of the year, whilst Rhino Umaga climbs into a WLW ring for the first time. [B]Worker Extensions[/B] 21CW extended the contracts of two of it's young 'stars' in the form of Philip Cooper and former tag champion Davey Celtic Canadian Dragon, referee Andy Gordy and young valet Faith will all still be on 4C's books for the new year 5SSW extended the contracts of Devil Karube, Tomoko Nagatsuka and Otsune Tsumura After the loss of Wanda Fish to NOTBPW, AAA did manage to secure the services of Joanne Rodriguez for the forseeable future , whilst Michelle Brendon, Kate Lilly and Katheirne Goodlooks were also offered contract extentsions APW came to agreement on contract extensions for Dingo Devine, commentary team Frank Mucciolo and Nigel Darling, and manager Sean Quartermaine BHOTWG sealed Kansuke Konda to a new written contract, whilst Eisaku Hoshino will also continue on with the Japanese giants for the forseeable future. BSC sealed Sister Beth Mercy and Kathy Neptune to contract extensions A busy month for CGC who sealed Bobby Thomas, Nathan Black, Shane Nelson, Jesse Gilbert and the referee team of Farrah Hesketh and Coach Norman to new PPA contracts CZCW gave contract extension to long to Coastal Zone veterans Snap Dragon and Insane Machine, as well as road agent Dylan Sidle GCG came to agreement on a new contract with one of it's key stars in the form of Toshiharu Hyobanshi, whilst veteran Naonobu Murkani also stays on with Japan's oldest promotion Nariaki Hitomi, Julian Watson and Yuki Horigoshi alll saw their PPA deals extended by BHOTWG's feeder league Hinote Dojo INSPIRE came to agreement on contract extensions for current King of Fighters Tasuku Iesada, Morimasa Kato, Hitomari Suzuki, Burning Takash!ta (on a short term basis) and road agent Yoshinaka Toshusai MOSC offered contract extensions to Buff Martinez, Thug and Ultra Violence MPWF secured Spanish Superfly, Electrico, Heavy Metal Anarchy and Javier Cano to new PPA deals A busy month for NYCW as they extend the PPA contracts of Mainstream Hernandez, The Sensational Singh, Black Hat Bailey, Mario Heroic and referee Michael 'No B.S' Bull A few low key re-signings for OLLIE this month as they offer new PPA deals to referee Domingo Castillo and lower carder DeCipher. A busy month for PGHW, as they secure Shuji Inukai, Raymond Diaz, Noriyori Sanda, Chojiro Kitoaji and Eien Miyamoto to new long term written contracts. While in feeder league SAISHO Shiba Mizoguchi saw his PPA contract get extended PSW extended the PPA deals of Marv Statler and Primal Rage SOTBPW gave contract extensions to The Cannoball Kid (who briefly worked as Samuel in FCW), Demon Seed (better known as Duberry Excess, north of the border) and road agent The Gatekeeper SWF secured the services of current tag team champion Elmo Benson to a new exclusive written contract Meanwhile in developmental territory Rodger Dodger saw his PPA deal extended, whilst Marshall Dillon saw his developmental contracts extended by SWF. UEW extended the PPA deal of Jamie Anderson USPW gave contract extensions to Mick Muscles and Demon Anger, though it's unclear what capacity Anger will be utilsied by the family friendly promotion since his retirement from active in-ring competition [B]Worker Releases/Departures[/B] Suicide Agent failed to see his contract renewed by 21CW, as they looked to reduce some of their wage bill, one has to wonder if long time tag partner Genocide Agent will follow him out of the Jeff Nova run promotion Frankie Dee officially left 4C, as he departs for NOTBPW, where he will work under his 'White Angel' ring name. MAW did not offer a new contract to Max Mayhem (Randy Maxx) PGHW did not offer a new contract to 'young lion' Ogai Miki, it will be interesting to see if he re-emerges in SAISHO on a PPA contract as has been the case with previous PGHW developmental projects. In what may be the most significant news of the month, Ricky Dale Johnson failed to come to agreement on a new contract with TCW and is now a free agent. RDJ was seen as the top babyface in the war against the rule bending heel Tommy Cornell over the past few years in TCW and his loss will be seen as a blow to the Cornell run promotion. What would hurt even more, is he heads to SWF and right now unless he considers Japan or NOTBPW they seem the most likely destination for the 38 year old star. [B]Injuries[/B] Angel De Mexico (who once made a guest appearance for FCW) has contracted chronic shoulder pain and will be out of action for around two months [B]Retirements[/B] No one retired this month either from the ring or the busines all together [B]Backstage Trouble[/B] It looks like DJ Reason and Pit Bull Brown have some serious 'beef' with another in 21CW Rhino Umaga has got off to bad start in the WLW locker room, as it appears that the Samoan is clashing with long time WLW commentator Isei Deushi. Hombre La Energia has fallen out with Soul Taker in MPWF and KAZ was really laying into his fellow SAISHO worker Hirokazu Yamanoue in a recent online interview, not the wisest move by KAZ seeing as Yamanoue is the head booker for SAISHO. [B]Title Changes[/B] The 21CW World Title finally changed hands as Pitbull Brown ended Jonathan Faust's dominant 17 month long reign. Veteran gaijin June Butler claimed the 5SSW All Asian Title ending the reign of Megumi Nakijima and the newly formed team of 'The Suicide Solution' (Shiori Jippenensha & Etsuko Ariyoshi) claimed the Tag Titles, to end the four month reign of 'The Bomb Squad'. Despite the fact that Wanda Fish departed for NOTBPW last month, the AAA Femme Fatale Title still lies vacant. I think Anne Stardust/Catherine Quine must have a phobia for Title changes, as Suzanne Brazzle has held the 'Top Contender' title since July last year and the Brendon Sisters have held the tag belts since last November. CZCW 'icon' Fox Mask became the Xtreme Champion, ending Flying Jimmy Foxx's surprisingly impressive 13 month long reign. Wanda Fish became the NOTBPW womens champion in only her second match for the Canadian promotion. Added to her unbeaten title reign in AAA, ' Fish the Dish' remained unbeaten throughout 2008, perhaps confirming her status as the top womens wrestler in North America. A month late reporting this one but Team Dynasty 2000 (Shuji Inukai & Yoshimi Mushashibo) have won the Elite Tag Series for a record fifth time, defeating Team Toronto (Robinson & Bennett), Kawashima & Koiso and Team Energy (Tatsuko & Sanda) on their way to the title Pride Koiso claimed his second reign as the Historical Japan Champion, but it was a short lived one as Buddy Garner defeated Koiso in only his second defence, as the MMA star goes into the new year with championship gold round his waist Blood Raven is the new Campeon De Menor in SOTBPW bringing to and end Pirata Malvado's half year long reign Nadia Snow became the new Womens Champion in USPW. A somewhat shocking development to many as much of the focus in the womens division had been on the rivarly between previous champion Cherry Bomb and Alicia Strong. ______________________________________________________________________________ [I]The 2008 Pro Wrestling Hits Awards were announced last night, and here are the winners[/I] [B]Wrestler of the Year: Bryan Vessey (PGHW)[/B] The PGHW man did not win any titles this year, but his consistantly great performances, that included 8 A* rated matches, has seen him recognised as the best in-ring performer for 2008. [B]Young Wrestler of the Year: Magnum KOBE (WLW)[/B] A rising star for WLW, KOBE was one of the Lucharesu promotions most consitent performers through 2008 and many feel it's only a matter of time before he make's the step up to challenging for the Universal Title. [B]Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Haruki Kudo (BHOTWG)[/B] Winning the Burning World Championship , for a fourth time (under his Hooded guise) went a long way to helping Kudo towards winning this award. [B]Female Wrestler of the Year: Sensational Ogiwara (5SSW)[/B] North American Wresting fans will argue that Wanda Fish should have won this award due to her unbeaten run in both AAA and NOTBPW but 5SSW is where the bench mark for women's wrestliing or Joshi as they call it in Japan is set and once again the legendary Ogiwara was setting the bench mark for consistantly good to great matches. [B]Promotion of the Years: Supreme Wrestling Federation[/B] Richard Eisen's Sports Entertainment behemoths kept themselves on top of the wrestling world, whilst their nearest rivals on their home turf (USA) TCW lost ground in the war between the two companies. [B]Most Improved Promotion of the Year: World Level Wrestling[/B] WLW keeps growing year by year and their rapid growth now sees them on the cusp of challenging the current big two of BHOTWG and PGHW as the top promotion in Japan.They appear to have captured the imagination of the younger wrestling fans in Japan, who weren't necessarily brought up on the straight-laced Puroresu of GCG and BHOTWG.

[B][U][SIZE=3]2009 Starting Roster Assessment[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B]In Ring Talent[/B] [U][B]Amo [COLOR=dimgray]Del [/COLOR]Gato[/B] (Messiah's Circus)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_AmoDelGato.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Leon, Mexico / [B]Billed From:[/B] Hellcat City [B]Age:[/B] 25/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Opener [B]2008 Record:[/B] 2-0-8/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10, W[B]eight[/B]: 195 Ibs [B]Finisher:[/B] Ninth Life (Corkscew Flipping Neckbreaker) Del Gato joined the Messiah's Circus in April but he's not really risen up the card, as he's been pretty much the 'whipping boy' for the Leper Messiah led 'weirdo' stable. Out of all the Circus he's probably the most solid in-ring competitor and his poor average match ratings may be more to do with the quality of opponents he has regularly found himself in the ring with, more than himself. He looks to be someone with potential I've yet to really tap into and perhaps all he needs is a new direction/focus to start realising it. [B][U]Bradford [COLOR=indigo]Peverall[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BradfordPeverell.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Edison, New Jersey/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Edison, New Jersey [B]Age:[/B] 24/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2008 Record:[/B] 4-0-8/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 265 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Rock Hard Uppercut (European Uppercut), Rapid Eye Movement (Series of Left Hand Jabs, followed by a Discus Lariat), Totally Totalled (Twisting inverted Brainbuster) Peverall may have lost, more matches than he's won in 2008 but his growing relationship with fellow 'dude' Mainstream Hernandez has kept him solidly over. Overall his matches have been somewhat on the average side and he over-relies on his de-facto brawling offence that includes lots and lots of European Uppercuts. But he has his character nailed down and his Peoples Championship match with Kirk Jameson at Batalla Final showed that perhaps he is taking the critcism's on board, that he needs to vary up his offence, including the debut of a new finisher the Totally Totalled (Twisting inverted Brainbuster) [B][COLOR=darkorange][U]Carlos Gonzalez[/U][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlosGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Miami, Florida / [B]Billed From:[/B] Miami, Florida [B]Age:[/B] 23/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Enhancement Talent [B]2008 Record:[/B] 1-0-3/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] E- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 220 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Breakout (Running Knee Drive), Stealin' in Style (La Magistral Cradle) Right now Shawn's younger brother is a 'project' when it comes to wrestlign, but with P.R Powers instructions being that he wants to see FCW 'grow' and not be a pseudo development territory like MAW, then he's a project we can't really afford to invest in and thus far he has only been used sporadically as a jobber in pre-show matches. His lone win came against fellow jobber Matt Hocking, back in March...a booking decision I regret as Hocking does have some potential. [B][U][COLOR=navy]Charles [/COLOR][COLOR=olive]Rainier[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CharlesAvatar.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Providence, Rhode Island/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Providence, Rhode Island [B]Age:[/B] 23 / [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2008 Record:[/B] 4-1-7/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 200 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] C.R Driver (Double Underhook Piledriver), Raindrop (Dropsault) Due to the fact that I have a written contract, I've pretty much put myself on every show but I've not pushed myself over the other talent here in FCW, as I know that I have plenty room for improvement as an in-ring competitor. I pretty much used myself in a 'Jobber to the Stars' role in 2008, getting wins over lower-carders but losing to those that were getting a 'push' be it established upper carders (i.e Steve Flash) or rising stars (i.e Primus) [U][COLOR=navy][B]D.C Rayne[/B] [/COLOR][COLOR=black](Natural Storm)[/COLOR][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DCRayne.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Allentown, Pennsylvania[B]/ Billed From:[/B] Allentown, Pennsylvania [B]Age: [/B]25[B]/ Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2008 Record:[/B] 7-1-5/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2, [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Storm Damage (Leg Hook Brainbuster) [B]Tag Team Finisher:[/B] Final Storm (Flapjack into a Stunner combo) D.C Rayne is part of what is probably still our leading babyface tag team Natural Storm, who were consistantly average through 2008. Much of the Storms or Rayne's wins came against lower-carders to keep them looking a threat, though once they failed to win the vacant titles during the summer, it was pretty clear they were not in line for a mega push. The general feeling is that the Storm are perhaps getting a little stale in their current roles and that their needs to be a shake-up in their act, if they are going to stand out from the pack. [B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Dragon [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Del [/COLOR][COLOR=red]Arco[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkgreen]Iris[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DragnDelArcoIris.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Guadalajara, Mexico/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Dragon Island [B]Age:[/B] 23/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Opener [B]2008 Record:[/B] 2-0-8/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 4 , [B]Weight:[/B] 155 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Dragon Driver 07 (Cross Legged Belly to Belly Piledriver), Dragonrana (Diving Hurracanrana Pin) Dragon Del Arco Iris is an athletically gifted luchador, with a colourful ring attire that the kids love, but his lack of being able to tell a story in the ring, has meant that that he has been left floundering in the lower card, either on the pre-show or in opening matches on the main card. In his defence he's not had much had much chance to work with the sort of workers who would help him improve on his weaknesess, but with a one show a month schedule right now, I need to keep my top workers facing off against one another on a regular basis. Hopefully I can expand the schedule this year, so that Dragon will get the opportunity to work with more skilled workers and perhaps begin to improve on the weaker area's of his wrestling. [COLOR=blue][B]Eddie Howard[/B] [/COLOR][COLOR=black](Natural Storm)[/COLOR] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_EddieHoward.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Huntington, West Virginia/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Huntington, West Virginia [B]Age:[/B] 23/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 5 , [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ibs [B]2008 Record:[/B] 5-2-5/ [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Finishers:[/B] The Powerline (Lariat Clothesline), Natural Ending (Release Power Bomb) [I]For Eddie Howards Tag Team Finisher- see D.C Rayne[/I] Much of what can be said about Eddie Howard, was pretty much covered in my assessment of his tag partner D.C Rayne. However out of the two the general feeling is that Eddie Howard has more potential as a singles performer, were Natural Storm to be broken up. [U][B]El Hijo [COLOR=navy]Del Zonk[/COLOR][/B] (Messiah's Circus)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_Zonk.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Saltillo, Mexico/[B] Billed From:[/B] Zongo Bongo [B]Age:[/B] 22/ [B]Current Push[/B]: Midcarder [B]2008 Record:[/B] 8--2-2 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Height:[/B] 5ft 9 , [B]Weight:[/B] 185 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Zonk Bomb (High Angle Senton Bomb) Since joining up with the Messiah's Circus, Zonk has somewhat steathily put together one of the best Win-Loss records in FCW. If it wasn't for his awesome character of a 'degenerate clown' then he'd probably be floundering in the lower end of the card with the rest of his fellow luchadores as his actual in-ring performances have been nothing to write home about and if he doesn't begin to improve, then he may find himself being pushed down the card in 2009. [U][B][COLOR=gray]Hector [/COLOR][COLOR=navy]Galindo[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=black] (Kings of the Street)[/COLOR][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HectorGalindo.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Fort Lauderdale, Florida /[B] Billed From:[/B] The Barrio, San Juan, Puerto Rico [B]Age:[/B] 23/ [B]Current Push[/B]: Lower Midcarder [B]2008 Record[/B]: 3--2-5 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , Weight: 210 Ibs [B]Finisher:[/B] Latino Press (Shooting Star Press, preceded by crotch chop taunt) [B]Tag Team Finisher:[/B] With Jesus Chavez: Latino Flip Out (Elevated Shooting Star Press) With Rudy Velasquez turning on his fellow stable mates, and then manager Carlos Batch ditching the rest of the Kings for 'Wave of Violence' in the final show of the year. It is clear that the Kings of the Street (known as the Latino Kings, during their run in DaVE) have reached the end of the road, as what is left of the stable is it's two weakest parts. With his usefulness has a performer in FCW quickly running out, the former tag champion will probably find himself in the role of 'jobber' until his contract comes up for renewal. [U][B]Hells [COLOR=darkred]Bouncer[/COLOR][/B] (The Messiah's Circus)[/U] [U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG][/U] [B]From:[/B] Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania/ [B]Billed From:[/B] 'Forged from' the Depths of Hell [B]Age:[/B] 22/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2008 Record:[/B] 7-1-8 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 11 , [B]Weight:[/B] 390 Ibs [B]Finisher:[/B] Damnation Drop (Sitdown Two Handed Chokeslam) With the help of the Messiah's Circus, Hells Bouncer became the one to end Puerto Rican Power's reign as the FCW Puerto Rican Champion and his contraversial title reign that included changing the name of the belt to the 'Messiah' Championship , led to a new main event title being introduced in FCW. Puerto Rican Power, did however win 'his' title back at Batalla Final and after a lacklustre (in-ring) programme between the two, it's difficult to see where Bouncer goes from here. There is no doubt that Bouncer has a certain star prescence about him, but his in-ring abilities still leave alot to be desired. However due to his title win over Puerto Rican Power, he remains one of our most over performers and if we can keep him on board, when his contract comes up for renewal (which is fairly soon) then his overness does provide usefulness in terms of being able to get in quality talent trades. [U][B][COLOR=darkred]Jesus [/COLOR][COLOR=darkgreen]Chavez[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=darkgreen] (Kings of the Street)[/COLOR][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_JesusChavez.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Queens, New York/ [B]Billed From:[/B] The Barrio, San Juan, Puerto Rico [B]Age:[/B] 23/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Lower Midcarder [B]2008 Record:[/B] 2-3-6 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 3 , [B]Weight:[/B] 295 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] 187 Neckbreaker (Swinging Neckbreaker) [B]Tag Team Finishers:[/B] For his finisher with Hector Galindo- see Hector Galindo Since the summer, Jesus Chavez has been whingeing about the amount of jobs he has been doing, which if he was producing quality performances, I might have been more sympathetic to his plight but the reality of the situaition is that he is a mediocre at best brawler, who has an over inflated opinion of his own worth to FCW and the wrestling business in general. All is whingeing has done in the end, has made me want to actually job him out more and more to the point job him out of the door. [U][COLOR=dimgray][B]Joe Benning[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=black] (The Young Americans)[/COLOR][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RegularJoe.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Waterville, Maine/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Waterville, Maine [B]Age:[/B] 19/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Opener [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2 , [B]Weight:[/B] 250 Ibs [B]2008 Record:[/B] 1-0-9 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Finisher:[/B] Fisherman's Suplex [I]For Regular Joe's Tag Team finisher see Matt Hocking[/I] Despite a recent win in six man action alongside Puerto Rican Power, the Young American's still find themselves very much near the bottom rung of the FCW ladder, though that win suggests that they may find themselves moving up the card in 2009, how much they move up the card depends on how much the continue to develop but at only 19 years of age, they have plenty of time on their side. [B][U][COLOR=navy]Kirk[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]Jameson[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Peoples.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Boston, Massachusetts / [B]Billed From:[/B] Boston, Massachusetts [B]Age:[/B] 22/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2008 Record:[/B] 6-0-5 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 3 , [B]Weight: [/B]270 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Finisher #1 (Wrist Clutch Olympic Slam),Pin Point Accuracy (Step Up Enzuigiri), Best Submission in the World Ever (Bridging Grounded Double Chicken Wing) After chasing Mainstream Hernandez for much of the year, Kirk Jameson finally won the People's Championship in November. At just 22 he''s already one of better in-ring talents but he currently lacks the out-of-ring skills (he remain poor on the mic) to be able to make the step up to the main event right now, so at this moment in time we feel he's in the right spot on the card and that his well received three way rivalry with Hernandez and Singh has really helped elevate him in the opinion of the FCW fans. [U][B]Leper [COLOR=olive]Messiah[/COLOR][/B] (Messiah's Circus)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_LeperMessiah.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Aurora, Illinois/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Your Deepest Darkest Nightmares [B]Age:[/B] 33/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2008 Record:[/B] 7-1-4 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D [B]Height:[/B] 6ft 9 , [B]Weight:[/B] 325 Ibs [B]Finisher:[/B] The Prophecy (Spinning Side Slam The leader of what was arguably FCW's most dominant stable throughout 2008, and one half of the current Tag Team champions, much like his fellow stable member Hells Bouncer, Messiah's in-ring ability still leaves alot to be desired but his 'nightmarish' character has meant that he remains a cult favourite with the FCW fanbase. [B][U]Mainstream [COLOR=darkorange]Hernandez[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Toronto, Ontario/ [B]Billed From:[/B] The Mainstream Nation [B]Age:[/B] 22/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2008 Record:[/B] 8-0-4 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 10 , [B]Weight:[/B] 210 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Apparition # 14 (Moonsault Leg Drop), Pontiac to Home (Swinging Reverse STO), Super Kick One of our most consitent performers throughout 2008, Mainstream Hernandez's 8 month reign with the Peoples Championship and rivarlies with Handsome Stranger and Kirk Jameson helped keep the mid-card title important in the eyes of the FCW fan-base. Outside of his in-ring rivarlies with the likes of Kirk Jameson, his 'Dudes' double act and his slow burning relationship with backstage interviewer with backstage interviewer 'Sara Silver' is also beginning to capture the interest of the fans and it's clear that Hernadez is someone we are looking to invest in long term. However because he's one of our best performers both in and out of the ring, we do fear that eventually one of the big guns (like SWF) will spot the unlimited potential that he has and poach him away from us. [U][B][COLOR=blue]Matt[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue] Hocking[/COLOR][/B] (The Young Americans)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MattHocking.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Lansing, Michigan/ [B]Billed From[/B]: Lansing, Michigan [B]Age:[/B] 19/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Opener [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 225 Ibs [B]2008 Record:[/B] 1-0-8 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Finisher:[/B] Shock Drop (Inverted Facelock Tornado DDT) [B]Tag Team Finisher[/B]: Youth Attack (Double STO) As Hocking is very much intertwined with Joe Bening right now as the Young Americans, much of what can be said about him, was covered in the appraisal of Joe Benning. Out of the pair, the general feeling is that right now Hocking is showing that little bit more potential. [U][COLOR=black][B]M.C Speed[/B]([/COLOR]Wave of Violence)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MarcSpeed-WoV.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Sacramento, California / [B]Billed From[/B]: Compton, California [B]Age:[/B] 25/ [B]Current Push[/B]: Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 11, [B]Weight:[/B] 220 Ibs [B]2008 Record:[/B] 1-0-0 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Finishers:[/B] Deadly Heel Hook (Single Leg Boston Crab/Ankle Lock combo), Gang Sign (Cross-Arm Breaker), W.O.V Spike (Double Arm DDT) Better known elsewhere on the independent circuit as Marc Speed, he was brought in as Velasquez tag partner in a match against the Kings of the Street. However he turned on Velasquez post match and was soon revealed to be part of Carlos Batch's new stable Wave of Violence. His first match wasn't really all that great but I will reserve judgment for now. On paper he is a technically sound performer who most relies on a submission based offence, which should provide a nice contrast to the athletic power of W.O.V stable mate Primus. [B][U][COLOR=indigo]The Great[/COLOR] [COLOR=olive]Oxii[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_OxKreviazuk_alt31.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Chicago, Illinois/ [B]Billed From:[/B] The Magic Kingdom [B]Age:[/B] 26/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2008 Record:[/B] 5-0-2 / [B]Avg Match Rating[/B]: E [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2 , [B]Weight:[/B] 465 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Ten Ton Splash (Second Rope Seated Senton) , Ox Plough (Rebound Fore-arm Smash) Formerly known as Ox Mastadon, this 500 lb monster was reborn as The Great Oxii, a faux 'genie' that serves as the bodyguard of The Sensational Singh. He's stil terrible in the ring , only be used sparingly but he appears to have found a niche in FCW as an intimitating ringsize prescence. [U][B]Primus [/B](Wave of Violence)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PrimusAllen_WOV31.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Durham, North Carolina / [B]Billed From:[/B] Compton, California [B]Age:[/B] 19/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 4, [B]Weight:[/B] 315 Ibs [B]2008 Record:[/B] 6-0-3 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D- [B]Finishers:[/B] Rrruuussh (High Speed Shoulder Tackle), Power Plant (Running Power Slam) Still far from the finished article, dubbed the 'rookie monster' is an athletically powerhouse of a wrestler, that not only is massively powerful but also deceptively quick. He was originally brought in as part of a tag team with the former Calamari Kid, Sam Pratt (who was calling himself Samuel) but when it was deemed that the pairing did not much have much chemistry together, the decision was made to turn Primus into a monster heel. Primius turned on the man who 'introduced' him to the wrestling business and further showed his true colours at Batalla Final by being revealed as a member of Carlos Batch's newly formed stable Wave of Violence. [B][U][COLOR=red]Puerto [COLOR=blue]Rican [/COLOR]Power[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCW_Messiah.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Juan, Puerto Rico/[B] Billed From:[/B] San Juan, Puerto Rico [B]Age:[/B] 37/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2008 Record:[/B]11-0-1 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 7 , [B]Weight:[/B] 320 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Atomic Full Nelson (Swinging Full Nelson), San Juan Rush (Running Big Boot) * , San Juan Impact (Full Nelson Slam) [I]* Usually included as the ending move to the 'Four Moves of Doom': Roaring Elbow, Atomic Drop, Spinebuster, San Juan Rush[/I] Puerto Rican Power started the year on top of FCW and he ends the year on top, but not without losing his title to Hells Bouncer and seeing the formation of a new championship that his now has to share the spotlight with in between. Despite losing his unbeaten record to Hells Bouncer, he remains FCW's most 'over' wrestler and is still treated like an icon by the fans. Added to the fact that he's the boss, it's his company and there are actually very few people he will agree to even draw with let alone 'job' to on the roster means that he's likely to have a permanent spot in the main event for the forseeable future. [B][COLOR=darkred]Rudy[/COLOR] [COLOR=dimgray]Velasquez[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RudyVelasquez.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Fernando, California/ [B]Billed From:[/B] The Barrio, San Juan, Puerto Rico [B]Age:[/B] 23/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Upper Midcarder [B]2008 Record:[/B]7-0-7 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 1, [B]Weight:[/B] 225 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Street Cutter (Firemans Carry Cutter), Ghetto Stomp (Flying Double Stomp), Latino Press (Shooting Star Press, with Taunt) Always considered to be the most talented of the Kings of the Street, Rudy Velasquez flirted with cracking the main event scene in 2008, without ever quite fully establishing himself as a bona fide main event player in FCW. The last few months saw a change of attitude, that led to him ditching the Kings of the Street, thus turning face. He appeared to had re-alligned with Carlos Batch at Batalla Final, when Batch turned on the Kings but was then double crossed by Batch who had now aligned himself with Wave of Violence. With a new attitude, and a ready made feud with Wave of Violence , it'll be interesting to see if Velasquez can rise to the challenge in 2009. [B][U][COLOR=darkgreen]Shawn[/COLOR] [COLOR=dimgray]Gonzalez[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_FCWChampionship.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_ReyDeReyes.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] El Paso, Texas/ [B]Billed From:[/B] El Paso, Texas [B]Age:[/B] 37/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2008 Record:[/B]7-2-3 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft 2, [B]Weight:[/B] 255 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Latino Crab (Inverted Boston Crab), Howl In The Wind (Rolling Cutter) The Lone Wolf started the year feuding with Hells Bouncer, and in pursuit of the Puerto Rican Championship. But Hell's Bouncer's Messiah's Circus aided victory and subsequent defences of the Puerto Rican Championship, led to the formation of the FCW Championship. Gonzalez won the Rey De Reyes tournament that was supposed to establish a number on contender for the Puerto Rican Championship, but in the end it ended up being a tournament to crown the first FCW Champion. Gonzalez has been champion of the new FCW Championship, since it's formation in August, with his most notably feud coming against PSW's (and former DaVE alumi) J.D Morgan, who reached the final two in the Rey De Reyes finals. [B][U][COLOR=purple]The Sensational[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta] Singh[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_KashmirSingh_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Calcutta, India (Resides in San Juan, Puerto Rico)/ [B]Billed From:[/B] Bollywood, India [B]Age:[/B] 30/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Midcarder [B]2008 Record:[/B]5-0-7 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] D+ [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 230 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Simply Fabulous (Slingshot Power Bomb), Singh it Back (Figure Four Leglock) The flamboyant Indian found himself involved in a three way feud for the Peoples Championship with Mainstream Hernandez and Bradford Peverall during the second half of the year, after spenidng much of the first half of the year without much direction,despite having a unique gimmick in place. Since the summer, The Sensational Singh has been joined at ringside by The Great Oxii (Ox Mastadon) and it appears to have been a relationship that has been beneficial for both of them in FCW [B][U][COLOR=green]Steve Flash[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Vancouver, Canada / [B]Billed From:[/B] Vancouver, Canada [B]Age:[/B] 42/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Main Eventer [B]2008 Record:[/B] 4-0-3 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] C- [B]Height:[/B] 6 ft , [B]Weight:[/B] 230 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Flash Bang (Jumping Cutter), Boston Crab, Super Kick Steve Flash was brought in during the second half of the year, to help fill out a shallow main event and to also help train up the many youngsters, who are lacking in performance skills such as psychology. Whilst Flash's own in-ring performances have been solid , I was hoping for a little better Though it's in his double duty as a road agent that his prescence on the roster has been providing some real positive influence. Whilst it's not hugely obvious, the likes of Dragon Del Arco and the Young American's have shown improvement since Flash came on board to work through their matches. [U][COLOR=darkorange][B]Tigre [COLOR=black]Salvaje [/COLOR]Jr[/B][/COLOR][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_TigreSalvaje.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Villahermosa, Mexico/ [B]Billed From:[/B] An undisclosed Jungle location [B]Age:[/B] 22/ [B]Current Push:[/B] Opener [B]2008 Record:[/B]2-0-7 / [B]Avg Match Rating:[/B] E+ [B]Height:[/B] 5 ft 8 , [B]Weight:[/B] 180 Ibs [B]Finishers:[/B] Salvaje Suplex (Straight Jacket Suplex), Tigre Roll (Rolling Thunder Senton) Tigre has mostly been used as a jobber throughout 2007, either in singles matches or in a team with fellow luchador Dragon Del Arco Iris. Much like his sometime tag partner he has plenty of potential but at this moment in time he is hideously inconstant and in the end that may cost him his spot on the FCW roster. [CENTER]____________________________________________________________[/CENTER] [B]Non Competitive[/B][B] Staff[/B] [U][B]Bret Graveson[/B][/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_BretGraveson.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Baltimore, Maryland/ [B]Age:[/B] 40 An experienced referee on the East Coast independent circuit Bret Graveson, was brough into FCW when the (over paid) contract of Ryan Holland was not renewed [U][B]Carlos Batch[/B] (Wave of Violence)[/U] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CarlBatch.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Harlem, New York/ [B]Age:[/B] 31 The motor mouthed hustler was the mouth-piece for the Kings of the Street throughout 2008, but revealed that he has formed a new stable called Wave of Violence at Batalla Final. During his promo he denounced his faux hispanic act, so it seems likely that he will return to be plain old Carl, going into 2009. [B][U]Cueball Lynch[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_CueballLynch.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Harrisburg, Pennsylvania / [B]Age:[/B] 36 Part of our current commentary team, he does a decent enough sycophantic/hypocrytical heel commentator act, and with Dane O'Hara recently having his contract renewed, it's likely that we will follow suit for Lynch [B][U]Dane O'Hara[/U][/B] [B][U][IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_DaneOHara.jpg[/IMG][/U][/B] [B]From:[/B] Wichita , Kansas / [B]Age:[/B] 34 Recently has his contract renewed, he's stil a little bit dull but he provides a good straight man for Cueball's deluded heel. [B][U]Maryam Vega[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_MaryamVega.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] San Juan, Puerto Rico / [B]Age:[/B] 22 Right now Maryam, is the bitchy valet of current Peoples Champion Kirk Jameson. However I'm not really sure she is the right fit for Jameson, as her won mic skills aren't really any better than Kirks, and all she really brings to the table is the fact that she looks good standing at this side. However she has a fair bit to run on her contract, and she works cheap, so she'll be sticking around in FCW for the forseeable future. [B][U]Rico Santana[/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_RicoSantana.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Honalulu, Hawaii/ [B]Age:[/B] 45 Is now sharing road agent duties with Steve Flash, as it was felt he wasn't really getting the best out of younger workers. Recently signed a new PPA contract, which seems to suggest that he is OK with that arrangement. Truth is for the size we are at right now, he's the sort of 'full time' road agent we can afford at this moment in time. [B][U][COLOR=darkslategray]Sara Silver[/COLOR][/U][/B] [IMG]http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q236/Tigerkinney/th_SaraSilver.jpg[/IMG] [B]From:[/B] Reno, Nevada/ [B]Age:[/B] 27 A former Las Vegas showgirl, Sara Silver has the expected looks but she also has a razor sharp wit, that comes across in her backstage interviews with the wrestlers. In fact she's impressed us so much, she's even becoming integral to a slow burning angle with Mainstream Hernandez. ___________________________________________________________________________ [CENTER][B][U]Former Employees[/U][/B][/CENTER] [I]Here is record of workers and staff that passed through FCW during 2008, but are no longer part of the roster[/I] [B]Angel De Mexico:[/B] Brought in on a talent trade, he competed in a Six Man Scramble, where he didn't win but did OK and was probably the star performer in the match. General consenus is that we would like to invite him back sometime during 2009 and perhaps offer him a more extended and focused run. [B]Davis Wayne Newton:[/B] The hotly tipped Canadian prospect was brought in as a guest for the inaugral Rey De Reyes tournament, losing out to the experienced Steve Flash in the first round [B]Extreme Deluxe & Fearless Blue:[/B] The former backyarders were brought in as part of an open challenge angle, involving the 937 Ib Express. As should have been expected a match involving a pair of immobile fat guys, against a pair of spot monkeys was pretty awful. [B]Handsome Stranger:[/B] The FCW Peoples champion, when I joined the promotion his feud with Mainstream Hernandez over the title, set the tone for the quality level the matches for our midcard belt through 2008. However Puerto Rican Power, insisted that I don't sign or renew the contract of those who were deemed to be lacking in genuine toughness. If the former Mikel Alonso/Pecs etc etc was more of a 'real man' out of the ring or was an exceptional talent he'd still be FCW. [B]Joey Poison:[/B] The 4C mainstay was brought in on a talent trade, as he seeked to prise away the Puerto Rican Championship from Puerto Rican Power. Unsurprisingly he lost, but the match was pretty good. [B]J.D Morgan:[/B] The former DaVE mainstay, that now calls PSW home, was inititally brought in to be part of the Rey De Reyes tournament, where he reached the finals and almost won the trophy on offer and the FCW Championship when he reached the final two. He was then brought back for another three shows where he had an intense feud with former DaVE alumni Shawn Gonzalez (over the FCW Championship), a feud which produced our match of the year....their first one one one meeting in FCW that ended in a 30 minute time limit draw. [B]King Kong Kennedy:[/B] The former tag partner of Ox Mastadon (now The Great Oxii) contract was not renewed in May, when it was deemed that the 937 Ib Express had run their course and that one poorly skilled super-fat wrestler was enough for any roster to endure. [B]Mean Jean Cattley:[/B] The MAW mainstay, was another 'outsider' to challenge for the Puerto Rican Title, and much like Joey Poison before him he failed to get the job done against the Puerto Rican icon. [B]The Maryland Alliance (Brady Prince & Buck Graham):[/B] Were the second team to answer the open challenge of the 937 Ib Express. They did a bit better than the XDW spot monkeys, but they still lost and their performance wasn't enough to earn them a possible return to FCW. [B]Ryan Holland:[/B] The 'Extreme Ref' did not get his contract renewed, when it was agreed that for his role he was asking for too much money. [B]Samuel:[/B] Real name Sam Pratt, formerly known as the Calamari Kid, and working as the Cannonball Kid with SOTBPW. He was brought in as the 'experienced' tag partner of the rookie monster Primus but that team failed to gel. His subsequent performances for FCW though solid, weren't really at the level to justify renewing his relatively expensive contract [B]Snap Dragon:[/B] The independent scene veteran (best known for his work in CZCW) was brought in as a guest performer during the Rey De Reyes tournament, where he reached the five way elimination finals match. [B]Stetson Hatt:[/B] Was brought in to be the manager of the 937 Ib Express, but his contract was not renewed after a series of backstage incidents, that revealed he had a poisionous attitude. [B]Titan:[/B] Talentless hoss who was part of the original roster but released after only one match in 2008, in which he did the job to Shawn Gonzalez.

[CENTER][B][I][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][U]Delorean Driver.com[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [I][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=teal][U]Your Top Wrestling News Site[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/CENTER] [B]Notes From A Small Island:[/B] FCW return on 17th January at the Gynasium Aguada in San Juan to present their first show of 2009, entitled Tome La Ocasion. Once again it will be headed by a twin main event with both Shawn Gonzalez's FCW Championship and Puerto Rican Power's Puerto Rican Championship on the line. Puerto Rican Power has vowed that he will rid FCW of the Messiah's Circus and has said he will put his Puerto Rican Championship on the line against the entire stable (not just one, but all of them) in a Gauntlet Series to do so. With the odds seemingly stacked against Puerto Rico's favourite son, Leper Messiah has accepted the challenge, on the grounds that if they win back the 'Messiah' Title, Puerto Rican Power is never allowed another title shot. The other main event will see Shawn Gonzalez put his FCW Championship on the line against current MPWF Campeon de Herencia de Mundo, Ultimate Phoenix, who has been signed up for a guaranteed three matches. Will the masked star be able to add the FCW Championship to his resume on his FCW debut ? Kirk Jameson will also put the Peoples Championship on the line against one of his rivals from 2008, in the form of The Sensational Singh. Rudy Velasquez teams up with former adversary Steve Flash in tag team action against Primus & M.C Speed (dubbed the Wave of Violence) as Velasquez looks to gain revenge on Carl Batch's new 'gang'. There will also be a 4 Way Tag Team elimination scramble featuring Natural Storm, The Kings of the Street (Jesus Chavez & Hector Galindo), The Young Americans and the pairing of Mainstream Hernandez & Bradford Peverall [I](who team together in the ring as a Tag Team for the first time since last years tournament for the then vacant titles). [/I]The reward on offer for the winning team is a shot at the Tag Team Titles at the next show. Rounding out the main card will be Charles Rainier against Tigre Salvaje Jr and the pre-show match will feature Dragon Del Arco Iris going up against deutant Nomad. [I]Here is a full run down of the card for Tome La Ocasion[/I] [CENTER][SIZE=2][B][U]FCW Tome La Ocasion[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Saturday 17th January 2009[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]at Gynasium Arriba in San Juan, Puerto Rico[/SIZE][/SIZE][/CENTER] [CENTER][COLOR=blue][COLOR=black][B][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]FCW Championship:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]vs[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=1]'From MPWF/CZCW'[/SIZE] [COLOR=blue][COLOR=#000000]Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][B]Gauntlet Series for the[/B] [B]Puerto Rican[COLOR=blue][COLOR=#000000] Championship:[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] Puerto Rican Power vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] Amo Del Gato vs [SIZE=1]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/SIZE] El Hijo Del Zonk [COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][COLOR=#000000]Hells Bouncer[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][COLOR=#000000]vs[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]'Representing The Messiah's Circus'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=blue][COLOR=#000000]Leper Messiah[/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER]Peoples Championship: Kirk Jameson vs The Sensational Singh[/CENTER] [CENTER]Grudge Tag: Rudy Velasquez & Steve Flash vs Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed)[/CENTER] [CENTER][B]4 Way Tag Team Elimination Scramble [/B] [B]for a Tag Team Title Shot:[/B] Bradford Peverall & Mainstream Hernandez vs Kings of the Street (Jesus Chavez & Hector Galindo) vs Natural Storm (D.C Rayne & Eddie Howard) vs The Young Americans (Matt Hocking & Joe Benning)[/CENTER] [CENTER]Charles Rainier vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/CENTER] [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New]Bonus Pre-Show Match:[/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#000000]Dragon Del Arco Iris vs Nomad[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT=Courier New]_______________________________________________________[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [quote] [LEFT][B][COLOR=blue][COLOR=purple]Predictions Form:[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=black]O.O.C Disclaimer: I have decided to follow the lead of Actarus for the 2009 shows, and will now be asking for predictions on the match grade as well as the outcome of the matches. This was because I was finding alot of people were finishing with the same score. Saying that alot of people could still all finish with the same score, but this should decrease the chances of that happening[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][B][U][COLOR=purple]Tome La Ocasion[/COLOR][/U][/B][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]FCW Championship:[/B] Shawn Gonzalez vs Ultimate Phoenix[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Puerto Rican Championship (Gauntlet Series):[/B] Puerto Rican Power vs Amo Del Gato vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Peoples Championship:[/B] Kirk Jameson vs The Sensational Singh[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Rudy Velasquez & Steve Flash vs Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed)[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]4-Way Elimination Tag Scramble:[/B] Peverall & Mainstream vs Kings of the Street vs Natural Storm vs The Young Americans[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][I]* Extra Bonus Point for the order of which the teams will be eliminated in[/I][/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Charles Rainier vs Tigre Salvaje Jr[/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][B][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/B][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple]Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr vs Nomad [/COLOR][/LEFT] [LEFT][COLOR=purple][B]Rating:[/B] [/COLOR][/LEFT] [/quote]

Predictions Form: O.O.C Disclaimer: I have decided to follow the lead of Actarus for the 2009 shows, and will now be asking for predictions on the match grade as well as the outcome of the matches. This was because I was finding alot of people were finishing with the same score. Saying that alot of people could still all finish with the same score, but this should decrease the chances of that happening [I]Well, to be fair, I stole the idea of predicting ratings from J Silver, though I don't know if he gave 2 points for success. The reason I give two points is because in theory it should be a lot harder to get a correct match rating then a winner of a match, though this would be more true for larger feds than smaller ones.[/I] Tome La Ocasion FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez [/B]vs Ultimate Phoenix Rating:C+; this should be a very strong match Puerto Rican Championship (Gauntlet Series): [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Amo Del Gato vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah Rating: D+; Despite Power's overness, some of the talent in the match will drag it down, but not too much Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs The Sensational Singh Rating: C Rudy Velasquez & Steve Flash vs [B]Wave of Violence [/B](Primus & M.C Speed) Rating: D; Methinks Wave of Violence is getting a mini-push 4-Way Elimination Tag Scramble: [B]Peverall & Mainstream [/B]vs Kings of the Street vs Natural Storm vs The Young Americans Rating: D; Mainstream Hernandez for the win! * Extra Bonus Point for the order of which the teams will be eliminated in: 1st the Kings of the Street, then Natural Storm, & finally the Young Americans [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Rating: D+ [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris [/B]Jr vs Nomad Rating: D

ome La Ocasion FCW Championship: [B]Shawn Gonzalez[/B] vs Ultimate Phoenix Rating: C Puerto Rican Championship (Gauntlet Series): [B]Puerto Rican Powe[/B]r vs Amo Del Gato vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah Rating: C- Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs The Sensational Singh Rating: D [B]Rudy Velasquez & Steve Flash[/B] vs Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed) Rating: D+ 4-Way Elimination Tag Scramble: P[B]everall & Mainstream[/B] vs Kings of the Street vs Natural Storm vs The Young Americans Rating: D * Extra Bonus Point for the order of which the teams will be eliminated in Young Americans, Natural Storm, Kings of the street. [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Rating: D- [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris J[/B]r vs Nomad Rating: E+

Tome La Ocasion FCW Championship: Shawn Gonzalez vs Ultimate Phoenix Rating: Draw B- Puerto Rican Championship (Gauntlet Series): [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] vs Amo Del Gato vs El Hijo Del Zonk vs Hells Bouncer vs Leper Messiah Rating: D+ Peoples Championship: [B]Kirk Jameson[/B] vs The Sensational Singh Rating: C- Rudy Velasquez & Steve Flash vs [B]Wave of Violence (Primus & M.C Speed)[/B] Rating: D+ 4-Way Elimination Tag Scramble: Peverall & Mainstream vs Kings of the Street vs [B]Natural Storm[/B] vs The Young Americans Rating: D * Extra Bonus Point for the order of which the teams will be eliminated in 1st: Kings of the Street 2nd: Young Americans, 3rd: Hernandez and Peverall [B]Charles Rainier[/B] vs Tigre Salvaje Jr Rating: D [B]Dragon Del Arco Iris Jr[/B] vs Nomad Rating: E

Archived