Wouldn't be a good career move???

Currently playing the 97 mod. Here's the deal. I'm playing as WCW and have made contract offers to both Jim Ross and Bradshaw (when their contracts were about to expire). Both of them gave the old "I shouldn't join you because I don't think it would be a good career move." What gives? Here's some info on my game: 1) I'm more popular than the WWF. 2) Get better consistently better show ratings - WWF have been putting on C+ and B- shows (the highest rated show they've put on is a B), while I've been putting on B+ shows. 3) My TV ratings and PPV buy rates are better. 4) My prestige is A* while the WWF's is an A. So what's the reasoning behind the "won't be a good career move" excuse? On the contrary, based on the info above, it would be a good career move! So what am I doing wrong? :confused:

[QUOTE=jgriff3029;452780]usually this means that while the promotions are "similiar" in size (although yours is higher) the workers feel that they probably won't have as good a spot in you promotion.[/QUOTE] So would I have a better shot at getting their main eventers? I was concerned since if I couldn't get Bradshaw, then what chance would I have at getting some one like Austin?

Archived