The New and Improved ALPHA-1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][SIZE="5"][U][B]coming soon to ALPHA-1 "The Miniature Killer" Jason Dalglish[/B][/U][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]This man comes to us from Edinburgh, Scotland. He is a 152 lb. machine with good stand up and ground combat. He is a former BCF Lightweight World Champion. We here at ALPHA-1 see a very bright future for Dalglish, with a stacked LW division he could be the next big thing for ALPHA-1. With his supreme charisma he will have a great reaction from the fans.[/COLOR][/B] [B][U]Q&A with Jason Dalglish[/U] [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Hey Dalglish how does it feel to be coming to ALPHA-1?[/COLOR] JD: It feels amazing, take it as the greatest achievement for any fighter to join ALPHA-1. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: So "The Miniature Killer", where did it come from?[/COLOR] JD: Well, I'm only 5'5 so yeah, I'm short. I beat fighters nearly 5 inches taller than me via TKO or KO. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Who was your influence to join MMA?[/COLOR] JD: I would have to say my influence was Beau Gorshin. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: And why is that?[/COLOR] JD: I watched him when I was about 18 and he was fighting for a little local promotion in MI when I went to visit family. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: What do you think is your greatest fighting attribute?[/COLOR] JD: I'm partial to say my kicks, beacuse they are filled with power and accuracy. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: For your first fight in ALPHA-1 who would you like to fight?[/COLOR] JD: I would like to fight Jonathon Huang or Edson Emilson, to prove myself there against a veteran. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Well this has been fun, i hope we can do it again.[/COLOR] JD: Same here, thank you for having me.[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]Coming soon to ALPHA-1 "Anarchy" Juozas Skerla[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: So you are picked as a hot prospect for the futur, why do you think that is?[/COLOR] JS: I have great striking ability, and long reach, plus KO power. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: 6'4 is a tall height for a fighter, does it have any advantages?[/COLOR] JS: Oh definately, not gettin kicked in the head works for me. (chuckles) [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Why do you think you deserve a shot in ALPHA-1?[/COLOR] JS: Cuz I'm the ****in best! No one can take me out! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Confidence is key, alright for your first fight who would you want to fight?[/COLOR] JS: I'd like someone like Robun Yamazaki or Ari Peltonen to prove I belong. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Alright this was cool, hopefully I'll see you again.[/COLOR] JS: Yeah, i hope so to.[/B][/CENTER]

[COLOR="darkred"][CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]For my third interview I'm here with ALPHA-1 Light Heavyweight Champion "The Dragon" Tadamasa Yamada[/SIZE][/U][/B][/CENTER][/COLOR] [CENTER][B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: So champ, how does it feel to be champion?[/COLOR] TY: It's a real good feeling, it makes me know i'm invincible. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: With all the rumored contenders, which one would you like to fight?[/COLOR] TY: I'd have to say Leon Banks, as he has the weakest ground game, so i cpuld tear him apart. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: How did you become "The Dragon"?[/COLOR] TY: Fighters would run from me and I'd fly around the ring and finish em. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Recently GAMMA President Matt Tripp was asked about you & he proclaimed "We don't need him we have much better fighters" what do you think about that?[/COLOR] TY: That ******* needs to shut his mouth. I could tear even his best fighters to ****! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: If you could fight any fighter in any company who would it be?[/COLOR] TY: I'd fight GAMMA's best, Zvonimir Asanovic, just to prove to Tripp and any haters I am the best in the world! [COLOR="DarkRed"]PC: I hope we can do this again sometime.[/COLOR] TY: Me to. Alright bye.[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]For my fourth interview I'm here with "The Rock" Jeff Carlton[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: I am honored to be in your presence Jeff, you are a legend. You have been rumored to be the #1 contender for Hassan Fezzik's Heavyweight Title. Is that true?[/COLOR] JC: Thanks Crimson, but yeah I have been considered to fight for the title. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: That would certainly be an interesting fight. What do you think about Fezzik?[/COLOR] JC: I know he is insanely good at just about everything, but I think that if I get him on the ground I will pound his ass out! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: You were GAMMA's first HW champion ever, would you ever consider going back?[/COLOR] JC: **** no! Tripp's a little bitch! He screwed me over after I lost to Nillson! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Do you have any close friends among the MMA world?[/COLOR] JC: I taught Steve Mason all about what he knows, but yeah I'm friends with Carl Ratcliffe, Jethro Munter, and Marvin Stevens. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: If you fight Fezzik and win the title, who do you think is in line for a shot?[/COLOR] JC: I think it would be Hiro Arai. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: And what do you think about him?[/COLOR] JC: He's known as a striker, so if I took him down i'd tear him to ****! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Alright, this was fun.[/COLOR] JC: We should do it again.[/B] [I][COLOR="SeaGreen"]stay tuned at noon I will be interviewing "The Demon from Derbyshire" Andrew Rush![/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Coming Soon to ALPHA-1 "The Demon from Derbyshire" Andrew Rush[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: How does it feel to be coming to ALPHA-1?[/COLOR] AR: It feels amazing, just knowing I will fight for them. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: For your first fight, who would you want in there against you?[/COLOR] AR: I'd say Juro Fukazawa fior the title baby! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: If you beat him who do you think is next in line?[/COLOR] AR: Anyone in the ALPHA-1 locker room. I will take them all out! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: You hold many wins over fellow Britishmen, what is your favorite victory?[/COLOR] AR: I'd have to say George Laurent, as he s a striker & and fought it his way and dominated. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: BCF president George T McCallum was asked about you leaving and said " We made him, and if he treats us like dirt we'll do the same!", how do you feel about that?[/COLOR] AR: I agree that he made my career but for him to be such a ***** about it, I'm glad I'm leaving. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Well Rush, welcome to ALPHA-1![/COLOR] AR: Thanks Crimson.[/B][/CENTER]

News From Dean Guest Thanks Crimson for the Interviews, now it's time for news from the president TOP 3 CONTENDERS : HW : Kunimuchi Kikuchi, Hiro Arai, Jeff Carlton LHW : Roberto Aldez, Inejiro Chiba, Zaco MW : Haranobu Oshihiro, Leonardo da Costa, Dukuohtei Kuroki WW : Fumiaki Hayashi, Alberto Basora, Bakin Sakamoto LW : Carlos da Guia, Paulo Roberto Bezerra, Ricardo Fernandes

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]I'm here with HW #1 Contender "Unstoppable K" Kunimichi Kikuchi[/SIZE][/COLOR] [CENTER][B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: So you ae going to fight Fezzik again, how do you feel about him?[/COLOR] KK: He's a good guy, he's got me once, but he won't get me agin. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: If you beat him who do you think is in line for the title shot?[/COLOR] KK: Hiro Arai for sure. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Recently GAMMA HW Champion Raul Hughes said when asked about you " That ****in jap don't got nothin on me." how do you feel about that?[/COLOR] KK: I'll kill that *****! I'll kick his ass wnyday! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Alright this was cool[/COLOR] KK: Lets do it again sometime.[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I'm here with "The Sniper" Roberto Aldez[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: So Aldez you are the #1 contender, what do you think about the champ?[/COLOR] RA: I know he is a great fighter, he's beaten me once, but I think I have him all figured out. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Do you see this going to the 5th round?[/COLOR] RA: Definately not, I see a TKO finish. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: You are thought of as the underdog, do you think they are right there?[/COLOR] RA: Hell no! I will whoop his ass! Callin me the underdog is like saying Richie Stiller would beat Go Yamamoto! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: If you could say anything to Yamada right now, what would it be?[/COLOR] RA: Heads up, "The Sniper" is headhunting! Here I come Yamada, I'm comin for my title! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Okay it wa nice seeing you Aldez.[/COLOR] RA: Lets do this again sometime.[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]I'm here with Lightweight #1 Contender Carlos da Guia[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: How do you feel about your opponent Go Yamamoto?[/COLOR] CdG: He is a great fighter. He is an all-rounder. But I know my stand-up is better. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Out of all your wins they are all by KO and over veterans, which one was your favorite?[/COLOR] CdG: I'd have to say Edson Emilson, because it was great to beat a former world champion. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: What is your goal for MMA?[/COLOR] CdG: To become world champion and stop all comers who try to take that away from me. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: What do you think is your best asset?[/COLOR] CdG: It has to be my stand-up game. My hands are the quickest and most lethal in all of MMA! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: No doubt, but yeah this was cool, we should do it again sometime.[/COLOR] CdG: I'd like that![/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]I'm here with Middleweight #1 Contender Haranobu Oshiro[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: What do you think about MW champion Juro Fukazawa?[/COLOR] HO: He is very overrated, just cuz he beat Jerezo he isn't a god! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Where did you have your first MMA match?[/COLOR] HO: A little promotion in Japan that was called Bushidio FC. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: If you could give yourself a fighting nickname what would it be?[/COLOR] HO: I would call myself (announcer voice) "The ALPHA-1 Middleweight Champion "The Punisher" Haranobu Oshiro"! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: (haha) Thats cool. If you could fight anyone for the title if you beat Juro, who would it be?[/COLOR] HO: I would want to fight GAMMA MW Champ Matthew Dean to prove ALPHA-1 is supreme! [COLOR="DarkRed"]PC: Alright this has been cool, I hope we can do it after your fight with Juro.[/COLOR] HO: Yeah me too.[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]I'm here with Former WW champion & current #1 contender "The Lightning Kid" Fumiaki Hayashi[/SIZE][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: You and Champion Gabriel Gellego have fought before what will you do different this time?[/COLOR] FH: For one, not get knocked out. But I have rapidly improved over the months, I know I'm ready. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: So "The Lightning Kid", where did you get it?[/COLOR] FH: Commentator Jiro Komatsu started calling me that when he saw my speed and strike quickness. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: What do you think is your best fighting atribute?[/COLOR] FH: I would say my Submission skills, they have greatly improved from when we fought last. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: If you beat Gallego who do you think is next in line?[/COLOR] FH: I want it to be Alberto Basora so I can break him in half! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: So you don't like him?[/COLOR] FH: **** No! I have never liked him! He is way too overrated! [COLOR="darkred"][I]PC: Well there you have it for Pete Crimson and ALPHA-1 see you later or tomorrow[/I]![/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Coming Soon to ALPHA-1 "The Brixton Butcher" Stafford Alois[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] This man is a 239 lb. beast! He comes to us from Brixton, England. He is known for his exceptional striking abilty. He is a veteran no doubt, but he still wants the HW gold. [CENTER][B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: How doest feel to finally get noticed by ALPHA-1?[/COLOR] SA: It feels amazing! I can't wait to bust some heads in Japan! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Everyone says you have exceptional striking, is this true to you?[/COLOR] SA: Stafford no like big words! (starts to cry) [COLOR="darkred"]PC: No no don't cry. It means can you hit people really good.[/COLOR] SA: Ohhhh. Yeah, I love knockouts. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: You've been in the busiess quite a few years, I take it you get hit alot.[/COLOR] SA: Yeah it feels bad.:( [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Well this was fun Staffod, we should do it again.[/COLOR] SA: I love you! (Stafford leaves) [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Damn it, why'd you leave me the idiot![/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Coming soon to ALPHA-1 "Latino Wild Cat" Agustin Gonzalez[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]This man is from La Paz, Mexico. He is undefeated with 3 wins and no defeats. He is known for his takedowns and Gnp. [/B] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: Why are you called the Latino Wild Cat?[/COLOR] AG: I am from Mexico and when I pounce on them they go down. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Who would you want for your first fight?[/COLOR] AG: I'd want someone like Jorge Homzabal or Tessai Satou. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: How do you feel about ALPHA-1 hiring you?[/COLOR] AG: It feels great, I'm so glad that i get to prove myself in a big promotion. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Alright, this was fun, we should do it again.[/COLOR] AG: Lets do that.[/B][/CENTER]

[Quote]Coming Soon to ALPHA-1 "The Brixton Butcher" Stafford Alois This man is a 239 lb. beast! He comes to us from Brixton, England. He is known for his exceptional striking abilty. He is a veteran no doubt, but he still wants the HW gold. PC: How doest feel to finally get noticed by ALPHA-1? SA: It feels amazing! I can't wait to bust some heads in Japan! PC: Everyone says you have exceptional striking, is this true to you? SA: Stafford no like big words! (starts to cry) PC: No no don't cry. It means can you hit people really good. SA: Ohhhh. Yeah, I love knockouts. PC: You've been in the busiess quite a few years, I take it you get hit alot. SA: Yeah it feels bad. PC: Well this was fun Staffod, we should do it again. SA: I love you! (Stafford leaves) PC: Damn it, why'd you leave me the idiot![/Quote] Sorry, had to do it lol:D

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Coming soon to ALPHA-1 "Knock 'Em Out" George Laurent[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B][COLOR="darkred"]PC: How does it feel to get signed by GAMMA?[/COLOR] GL: It's awesome, I'm just glad I finally got my chance! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: For your first fight, who do you want in the cage?[/COLOR] GL: I want to go for broke and fight a top contender like Chiba or Zaco. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Aim high, Who is the fighter you want to fight most out of anybody?[/COLOR] GL: Tadamas Yamada. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Well this was fun, we should do it again.[/COLOR] GL: Definately.[/B][/CENTER]

• 4 weeks later...
Catching up With ALPHA-1 Alpha-1 is nearing the end of 1996 and here are their results : ALPHA-1 36 : Night of Champions Roberto Aldez def. Tadamasa Yamada by TKO in Round 2 to become the LHW Champion Hassan Fezzik def Kunimuchi Kikuchi by TKO in Round 2 to keep the HW Championship Jeff Carlton def. Hiro Arai by TKO in Round 3 Leonardo da Costa def. Juro Fukazawa by Submission in Round 1 to become the MW Champion Fumiaki Hayashi def. Kafu Bunya by Submission in Round 3 Leon Banks def. Heiji Endo by Knockout in Round 1 Teeratep Nutnum def. Atep of Indonesia by Unanimous Decision in Round 3 Truck Gleeson def. Heikichi Shimizu by TKO in Round 2

Alpha-1 37 : Knockout Carlos da Guia def. Go Yamamoto by TKO in Round 3 to become the LW Champion Gunnar Nilsson def. Shane Gilchrist by TKO in Round 1 Gabriel Gallego def. Truck Gleeson by Knockout in Round 1 to keep the WW Championship Haranobu Oshihiro def. Leonardo da Costa by Unanimous Decision in Round 5 to become the MW Champion Agustin Gonzalez def. Xie Ming by Submission in Round 1

[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"][U]I'm here with the NEW GAMM LW champion, Carlos da Guia[/U].[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Hey Carlos its good to see you again.[/COLOR] CdG: Same here dude, its glad to be back as champion. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Yeah so you won the title recently tell us about that.[/COLOR] CdG: I won when I rallied back and stopped him in the 3rd round. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: I bet you just love that gold around your waist, how long do think you'll have it?[/COLOR] CdG: For ****ing ever! No one can beat me! [COLOR="darkred"]PC: I have to say I agree, you're on quite the streak now. But beside the point, who do you think is next in line for a shot?[/COLOR] CdG: I think Paulo Roberto Bezerra. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: That would be an amazing fight, what do you think about him?[/COLOR] CdG: He is a great all rounder, he may have better ground skills, but i know I have the striking edge. [COLOR="darkred"]PC: Damn its great to be back! But yeah It was good to see you again Carlos.[/COLOR] CdG: You to, we should do it again.[/B][/CENTER]

Archived