Can we compete? (Jack Avatar new fed)

Monday Night Mayham week 2 July 2008 Darkmatch:Warren Technique, California Love Machine, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Cameron Vessey, and Steve Flash over Ben Williams, Daredevil Aero, Mark Smart, Nathinal Ca$ino, and Velocidad D (Velocidad and Warren Technique are improving in rumble skills) Jungle Jack over El Medico D+ (El Medico was off his game) Kirk Jameson over Madman Boone D JD Morgan over Air Attack Weseal D+ (JD Morgan is improving in performance skills) Stevie Grayson over Champange Lover D (bad chemistry) Acid over Jack Avatar for the World Title C+ Final Rating C TCW lost its TV Show Had 2nd incident with Referee Dewey Libertine went fatherly approach both times but now he is unhappy. Shawn Gonzales and Jay Cord are the only 2 other guys unhappy with me. Hopefully we can get another C next week as its the night before the PPV so alot of guys are getting the week off.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday Night Mayham July week 3 2008 (we should call it garbage night) no dark matches Daredevil Aero over El Medico E- Mark Smart over Strech the chicken boy E Ben Williams over Cal Sanders E- Velocidad over K-Squared E Nathinal Ca$ino over Jon Jetson E Acid over Shawn Gonzales C- Overall Grade D+ well that was predicatbly terrible, tried a 3 person both with Remmington Remus who clashes with Queen Emily we got a 0.49 rating not a good thing

July PPV Drinking Your Beer darkmatch#1 Warren Technique over Daredevil Aero E+ darkmatch#2 Cameron Vessey over Nathinal Ca$ino D- (Ca$ino off his game) Kirk Jameson over Madman Boone D Ben Williams over El Medico F+ Roderick Remus over Bob Casey E California Love Machine over Jon Jetson E+ Air Attack Weseal over Velocidad E Bulldozer Brandon Smith over Mark Smart D (they have chemistry, Mark Smart was off his game) Des Davids over Champange Lover D Jay Cord over Jungle Jack C (they have chemistry) Steve Flash over Shawn Gonzales C+ (they have chemistry) Stevie Grayson over Paul Steadyfast C- JD Morgan over Mean Jean Cattley C+ Freddie Datsun over Black Eagle C+ Jack Avatar over Acid B- (Jack wins back his title) Overall Show Quality: C+ well we got a little closer to a B- show

after the PPV Des Davids finally shows up and then causes a problem with Daredevil Aero. I try to explain to him that behavior is unacceptable and he goes whatever. I think he needs to start jobbing when he shows up. Monday Night Mayham July week 4 2008 darkmatch: Mark Smart, Velocidad, Daredevil Aero, Nathinal Ca$ino, and Warren Technique over Ben Williams, Cal Sanders, El Medico, Stretch the chicken boy, and K-Squared E (Stretch The Chicken Boy seemed off his game tonight. Ben Williams was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Cal Sanders is improving in Performance skills. Ben Williams is improving in Flying skills. Daredevil Aero is improving in Technical skills. Nathaniel Ca$ino is improving in Rumble skills. ) Stevie Grayson over Champagne Lover D (Stevie Grayson was really off his game tonight. Stevie Grayson and Champagne Lover don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. Stevie Grayson is improving in Rumble skills.) Black Eagle over JD Morgan C- (JD Morgan was really off his game tonight. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) Jack Avatar over Jungle Jack B- (The announcing job done by Remmington Remus was pretty weak. The match deserved better colour commentary. Jungle Jack is improving in Rumble skills. Jungle Jack is improving in Performance skills. ) Kirk Jameson over Paul Steadyfast D+ (this match was supposed to happen earlier) overall grade C- (used cal sanders too much) We have another problem with Dewey (is there a ref that isn't a pain?) this time he is messing with Ben Williams! I let him know this is his last chance.

Monday Night Mayhem week 1 August 2008 Darkmatch#1 California Love Machine over Bob Casey D- (The announcing quality lifted the match. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) darkmatch#2 Cameron Vessey defeated Jon Jetson in 7:58 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver. D- (Cameron Vessey and Jon Jetson have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The announcing quality lifted the match. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Jon Jetson is improving in Performance skills. ) Jungle Jack defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 7:40 by pinfall with a Jungle Jack-Jammer C- (Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Jungle Jack don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. ) Jay Chord defeated Paul Steadyfast in 7:37 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver. D Kirk Jameson defeated Shawn Gonzalez in 9:49 by submission with a Kirk-Hold. C- (Kirk Jameson seemed off his game tonight. ) Acid defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 9:32 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. C+ Mean Jean Cattley seemed off his game tonight. Jack Avatar defeated Steve Flash in 14:28 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 2 of his World Champion title. C+ (Jack Avatar and Steve Flash just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. ) Overall Grade C i really shouldn't play this through the night like this as i am making mistakes that i should not be. I am thrilled to get Acid, Champagne Lover and Jungle Jack into the mix. Brue the Giant says i am not big enough for him.

Monday Night Mayhem Week 2 August 2008 darkmatch:Cameron Vessey, Roderick Remus, California Love Machine, Air Attack Weasel and Madman Boone defeated Mark Smart, Velocidad, Daredevil Aero, Nathaniel Ca$ino and Ben Williams in 14:38; Ben Williams was eliminated first, then Daredevil Aero, then Velocidad, then Nathaniel Ca$ino, and finally Mark Smart.(Ben Williams was visibly tiring toward the end. Cameron Vessey seemed off his game tonight. Madman Boone seemed off his game tonight. Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Mark Smart is improving in Rumble skills. California Love Machine is improving in Performance skills. ) D- Kirk Jameson defeated Steve Flash in 10:25 by pinfall with The Bullseye. (Kirk Jameson is improving in Performance skills. ) C JD Morgan defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 11:54 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. (JD Morgan and Bulldozer Brandon Smith have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) C Acid defeated Jay Chord in 11:55 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. (Acid is improving in Technical skills. Acid is improving in Performance skills. ) C+ Jack Avatar defeated Champagne Lover in 17:32 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 3 of his World Champion title. (The match deserved better colour commentary. Jack Avatar looked good out there. ) B- Final Rating B- (that is what i am talking about!) I have to say the likes of Acid, Champange Lover and Jay Cord give our roster a nice talent boost.

We fail to sign Mathew and Greg Gauge as they go to BHOTWG. Jay Cord starts up with Acid and i fine him. I really wish i didn't need his talent. Alot of my best guys need a break Acid, JD Morgan, Champenge Lover, Bulldozer Brandon Smith, so i doubt i will be able to get another B- show but we will try. Monday Night Mayham August week 3 2008 Darkmatch:Bob Casey, California Love Machine, Cameron Vessey, Roderick Remus and Jon Jetson defeated Cal Sanders, Stretch The Chicken Boy, K-Squared, El Médico and Daredevil Aero in 14:38; Cal Sanders was eliminated first, then Stretch The Chicken Boy, then Daredevil Aero, then El Médico, and finally K-Squared. (Cal Sanders seemed off his game tonight. Stretch The Chicken Boy was really off his game tonight. Daredevil Aero was really off his game tonight. California Love Machine seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Stretch The Chicken Boy is improving in Performance skills. Daredevil Aero is improving in Performance skills. Jon Jetson is improving in Performance skills. ) E+ Jungle Jack defeated Madman Boone in 9:46 by pinfall with a Jungle Jack-Jammer. C- Mean Jean Cattley defeated Shawn Gonzalez in 11:54 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (Shawn Gonzalez seemed off his game tonight. ) C Stevie Grayson defeated Black Eagle in 11:32 by pinfall. (Black Eagle and Stevie Grayson have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. ) C+ Jack Avatar defeated Paul Steadyfast in 17:56 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 4 of his World Champion title. (Jack Avatar and Paul Steadyfast have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The match deserved better colour commentary. Jack Avatar looked good out there. This match lifted the crowd. ) B Final Rating B- (had to use some chemistry matchups which i like to save for the ppv but i really want to try to keep getting B- grades)

Monday Night Mayham week 3 August 2008 no darkmatches Ben Williams defeated K-Squared in 5:32 by pinfall. (The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E- Nathaniel Ca$ino defeated Cal Sanders in 5:54 by pinfall with a Hard Eight. (The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E+ Daredevil Aero defeated El Médico in 5:47 by pinfall with an Aerosault. (Daredevil Aero and El Médico have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. El Médico is improving in Flying skills. ) E- Mark Smart defeated Stretch The Chicken Boy in 5:37 by pinfall with a Smart Attack. (The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E Paul Steadyfast defeated Madman Boone in 9:43 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. (Paul Steadyfast and Madman Boone have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. Madman Boone is improving in Technical skills. ) D Jack Avatar defeated Warren Technique in 14:30 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 5 of his World Champion title. (Jack Avatar looked excellent out there. ) C Final Rating C- (not what i wanted but its to be expected when you use pretty much the bottom of your roster) I also forgot to make the ppv event for the month so i am going to add it now and have a midweek ppv as a one time deal see how that goes

August PPV Wasted Days darkmatch:Air Attack Weasel, Bob Casey, Jon Jetson, Roderick Remus and Warren Technique defeated Ben Williams, Cal Sanders, K-Squared, Stretch The Chicken Boy and Velocidad in 14:56; Velocidad was eliminated first, then Ben Williams, then Stretch The Chicken Boy, then Cal Sanders, and finally K-Squared. (Ben Williams was visibly tiring toward the end. K-Squared seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Jon Jetson is improving in Performance skills. Stretch The Chicken Boy is improving in Performance skills. ) E+ California Love Machine defeated Daredevil Aero in 7:51 by pinfall with a LAX Departure. (California Love Machine was really off his game tonight. California Love Machine and Daredevil Aero have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) D- Cameron Vessey defeated Nathaniel Ca$ino in 7:53 by pinfall with a Vessey Driver. (The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Nathaniel Ca$ino is improving in Technical skills. ) D- Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Mark Smart in 7:31 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver. (Mark Smart was really off his game tonight. Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Mark Smart have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Mark Smart is improving in Rumble skills. ) D+ Paul Steadyfast defeated Des Davids in 11:31 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. (Des Davids was really off his game tonight. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. ) D+ Mean Jean Cattley defeated Madman Boone in 11:41 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end. ) C- Kirk Jameson defeated Jay Chord in 11:44 by pinfall with The Bullseye. C Freddie Datsun defeated Shawn Gonzalez in 11:33 by pinfall with a Patriot Press. (Freddie Datsun is improving in Performance skills. ) C+ Stevie Grayson defeated Steve Flash in 12:28 by pinfall. (Stevie Grayson and Steve Flash have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. This match lifted the crowd. Stevie Grayson is improving in Performance skills. ) B JD Morgan defeated Jungle Jack in 12:03 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. (JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) C+ Acid defeated Black Eagle in 11:45 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. (This match lifted the crowd. ) B Jack Avatar defeated Champagne Lover in 19:47 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 6 of his World Champion title. (Jack Avatar looked good out there. This match lifted the crowd. ) B Final Grade: B (well i don't think i could do match better with what we have. Until more guys get more over, To get a B is huge for us)

Monday Night Mayham September week 1 2008 darkmatch:Velocidad, Daredevil Aero, Mark Smart, Warren Technique and Air Attack Weasel defeated Cal Sanders, K-Squared, Stretch The Chicken Boy, Jon Jetson and Ben Williams in 15:21; K-Squared was eliminated first, then Stretch The Chicken Boy, then Daredevil Aero, then Cal Sanders, then Warren Technique, then Ben Williams, and finally Jon Jetson. (Cal Sanders seemed off his game tonight. Stretch The Chicken Boy seemed off his game tonight. Ben Williams was visibly tiring toward the end. Velocidad was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Jon Jetson is improving in Flying skills. Jon Jetson is improving in Performance skills. ) E+ Mean Jean Cattley defeated California Love Machine in 11:49 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. C- Kirk Jameson defeated Cameron Vessey in 11:55 by pinfall with The Bullseye. (Kirk Jameson and Cameron Vessey don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. ) D JD Morgan defeated Black Eagle in 11:32 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. (JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) C Jack Avatar defeated Paul Steadyfast in 15:45 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 7 of his World Champion title. (Jack Avatar and Paul Steadyfast have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The match deserved better colour commentary. Jack Avatar came out of the match looking good. This match lifted the crowd. ) B final grade B- Hopefully we can keep this up Our show got a 0.76 rating it had been around .58. A good PPV makes a difference.

Monday Night Mayham September week 2 2008 A couple new faces tonight and (a bunch of people are gone at the end of the month who are not getting their 9 month ppa contract renewed) Darkmatch#1 Nathaniel Ca$ino defeated Ben Williams in 1:33 by pinfall with a Double Or Nothing. (Nathaniel Ca$ino was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E darkmatch#2 Bob Casey defeated Cal Sanders in 6:03 by pinfall with a Roll Up. (The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E darkmatch#3 Steve Flash defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 5:33 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. (It has gotten an initial B+ rating. Steve Flash and Davis Wayne Newton don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. ) D+ Stevie Grayson defeated Cameron Vessey in 12:06 by pinfall. C- Mean Jean Cattley defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 11:51 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (bad chemistry) D+ Acid defeated Champagne Lover in 12:09 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. C Jack Avatar defeated Marat Khoklov in 15:52 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 8 of his World Champion title. (It has gotten an initial C+ rating. Marat Khoklov was exhausted by the end. The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown. The match deserved better colour commentary. Jack Avatar looked good out there. ) C final grade C crud! I had 2nd thoughts about this card but i figured it may work. Marat Khoklov i was worried about him maybe he can beat up madman boone or something since neither can go very long

His first night with the company and Marat Khoklov has a problem backstage with Mean Jean Cattley well after a less than stellar main event. I probally overreact and fire him. We also bring in new talent Mr Lucha III. Hopefully we can bounce back from a bad show. Monday Night Mayham week 3 September 2008 darkmatch#1 Steve Flash defeated Mr. Lucha III in 5:32 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. (It has gotten an initial C+ rating. Mr. Lucha III is improving in Performance skills. ) C- darkmatch#2 Shawn Gonzalez defeated Nathaniel Ca$ino in 7:53 by submission with a Latino Crab. (Nathaniel Ca$ino seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. ) Jungle Jack defeated Madman Boone in 7:57 by pinfall with a Jungle Jack-Jammer. (Madman Boone was really off his game tonight. Madman Boone is improving in Technical skills. ) C- Acid defeated Jay Chord in 12:28 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. (Jay Chord is improving in Rumble skills. ) C+ JD Morgan defeated Champagne Lover in 11:56 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch (JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) C- Jack Avatar defeated Black Eagle in 19:48 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 9 of his World Champion title. (The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The match deserved better colour commentary. ) B- final grade C+ I should have had the acid vs jay cord as the co main event but i thought jd morgan and champange lover had a chance to do better.

September 2008 PPV Watching Your TV Darkmatch#1 Madman Boone defeated Bob Casey in 7:58 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust. (The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) D- darkmatch#2 Roderick Remus defeated Warren Technique in 7:57 by submission with a Remus Clutch. (Roderick Remus seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E+ Air Attack Weasel defeated Mr. Lucha III in 5:51 by pinfall with a Plop Goes The Weasel. (The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. ) D California Love Machine defeated Daredevil Aero in 5:50 by pinfall with a LAX Departure. (California Love Machine and Daredevil Aero have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Daredevil Aero is improving in Performance skills. ) D- Davis Wayne Newton defeated Des Davids in 6:22 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex. D+ Nathaniel Ca$ino defeated Nelson Callum in 7:52 by pinfall with a Double Or Nothing. (It has gotten an initial C+ rating. Nathaniel Ca$ino and Nelson Callum don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E Paul Steadyfast defeated Cameron Vessey in 7:59 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. (The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. ) D Mean Jean Cattley defeated Steve Flash in 12:19 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. C+ JD Morgan defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 11:45 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. (JD Morgan and Bulldozer Brandon Smith have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) C Kirk Jameson defeated Shawn Gonzalez in 12:17 by pinfall with The Bullseye. D+ Freddie Datsun defeated Champagne Lover in 11:33 by pinfall with a Patriot Press. (Freddie Datsun is improving in Performance skills. ) C Stevie Grayson defeated Jungle Jack in 11:47 by pinfall. (Stevie Grayson seemed off his game tonight. ) C Black Eagle defeated Jay Chord in 11:56 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. (Black Eagle is improving in Performance skills. ) C+ Jack Avatar defeated Acid in 19:36 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 10 of his World Champion title. (The announcing job done by Marty Papin was pretty weak. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. ) B- Final Grade C+ argh i have no read on some matches oh well maybe we can do better next month

Monday Night Mayham week 4 September 2008 darkshow match#1 Acid defeated Mr. Lucha III in 6:27 by submission with an Acidity Test. (Acid and Mr. Lucha III have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. Mr. Lucha III is improving in Rumble skills. ) C+ Nathaniel Ca$ino defeated Nelson Callum in 5:40 by pinfall with a Double Or Nothing. (Nathaniel Ca$ino and Nelson Callum don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E- JD Morgan defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 6:10 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. (JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. Davis Wayne Newton is improving in Performance skills.) D+ Black Eagle defeated Air Attack Weasel in 8:12 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. (Air Attack Weasel seemed off his game tonight. ) C- Mean Jean Cattley defeated Champagne Lover in 8:17 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (Mean Jean Cattley seemed off his game tonight. ) C- Stevie Grayson defeated Jay Chord in 10:21 by pinfall. C Jack Avatar defeated Shawn Gonzalez in 17:38 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 11 of his World Champion title. (The match deserved better colour commentary. The performance of Jack Avatar stood out as being good. This match lifted the crowd. ) B- Final Rating C+

Monday Night Mayham week 1 October 2008 Steve Flash defeated Mr. Lucha III in 5:43 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. C- Shawn Gonzalez defeated Nelson Callum in 6:05 by submission with a Latino Crab. (The announcing quality lifted the match. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Nelson Callum is improving in Performance skills. ) D- Black Eagle defeated Kirk Jameson in 12:28 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. C Stevie Grayson defeated Champagne Lover in 11:54 by pinfall. (Champagne Lover and Stevie Grayson don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. ) D Acid defeated Jay Chord in 11:39 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. (Jay Chord was slowed by injury somewhat. ) C+ Jack Avatar defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 15:53 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 12 of his World Champion title. (The match deserved better colour commentary. The performance of Jack Avatar stood out as being good. This match lifted the crowd. ) B final grade B- back to where we need to be. I want to rotate my show stoppers in the title fights for a while seems to get the best ratings. (my show stoppers are currently Champange Lover, Davis Wayne Newton, Black Eagle, Jay Cord and Acid)

Monday Night Mayham week 2 October 2008 Darkmatch: Davis Wayne Newton, Mark Smart, Nathaniel Ca$ino, Ben Williams and Air Attack Weasel defeated Edward Cornell, Cal Sanders, Mr. Lucha III, Nelson Callum and Velocidad in 15:14; Edward Cornell was eliminated first, then Mr. Lucha III, then Cal Sanders, then Nelson Callum, then Ben Williams, then Air Attack Weasel, and finally Velocidad. (It has gotten an initial E+ rating. Velocidad seemed off his game tonight. Ben Williams was visibly tiring toward the end. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match. Davis Wayne Newton came out of the match looking good. Air Attack Weasel is improving in Performance skills. ) D Black Eagle defeated Kirk Jameson in 9:46 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. ) C JD Morgan defeated Paul Steadyfast in 11:43 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. (JD Morgan was really off his game tonight. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) D+ Acid defeated Frankie Perez in 11:51 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. (It has gotten an initial B+ rating. The match deserved better colour commentary. ) C+ Jack Avatar defeated Shawn Gonzalez in 17:40 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 13 of his World Champion title. (The match deserved better colour commentary. Jack Avatar came out of the match looking good. This match lifted the crowd. ) B- Final Rating B- Wow JD Morgan vs Paul Steadyfast was a real stinker Brought in Edward Cornell and Frankie Perez hopefully they can find their way here.

At the WLW show Champagne Lover suffered an injuried spine and will be out for the next 15 months :mad: darkmatch-Shawn Gonzalez, Paul Steadyfast, JD Morgan, Jay Chord and Black Eagle defeated California Love Machine, Mr. Lucha III, Nathaniel Ca$ino, Nelson Callum and Edward Cornell in 14:48; Edward Cornell was eliminated first, then Mr. Lucha III, then Nelson Callum, then Nathaniel Ca$ino, and finally California Love Machine. (JD Morgan is improving in Flying skills. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) C- Stevie Grayson defeated Air Attack Weasel in 9:42 by pinfall. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. ) D Mean Jean Cattley defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 10:04 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (Mean Jean Cattley and Bulldozer Brandon Smith don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. ) C Acid defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 11:39 by submission with an Acidity Test. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. ) C+ Jack Avatar defeated Frankie Perez in 20:06 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 14 of his World Champion title. (The match deserved better colour commentary. This match lifted the crowd. ) Final Rating B- I am Happy with that rating. I Perez and Davis Wayne Newton could be very good fits for us.

October PPV 2008 Darkmatch-Air Attack Weasel, California Love Machine, Cameron Vessey, Roderick Remus and Velocidad defeated Ben Williams, Cal Sanders, Nelson Callum, Mark Smart and Warren Technique in 14:35 when Roderick Remus defeated Mark Smart by submission with a Remus Clutch. (Ben Williams was visibly tiring toward the end. Mark Smart seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. Cal Sanders is improving in Rumble skills. Velocidad is improving in Technical skills. ) D Nathaniel Ca$ino defeated Edward Cornell in 5:58 by pinfall with a Double Or Nothing. (Nathaniel Ca$ino and Edward Cornell have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) D- Mr. Lucha III defeated Des Davids in 5:59 by pinfall with a Third Strike. D+ Paul Steadyfast defeated Bob Casey in 9:42 by pinfall with a Slingshot Suplex. (The announcing quality lifted the match. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Bob Casey is improving in Technical skills. ) D- Jungle Jack defeated Madman Boone in 11:33 by pinfall with a Jungle Jack-Jammer. (Jungle Jack seemed off his game tonight. Madman Boone was really off his game tonight. Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end. ) C- Shawn Gonzalez defeated Kirk Jameson in 11:50 by submission with a Latino Crab. C- Black Eagle defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 11:48 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. C Mean Jean Cattley defeated Jay Chord in 11:39 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (Mean Jean Cattley and Jay Chord have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The match deserved better colour commentary. Jay Chord is improving in Technical skills. ) B- Stevie Grayson defeated Steve Flash in 11:59 by pinfall. (Stevie Grayson and Steve Flash have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. ) C Freddie Datsun defeated JD Morgan in 11:48 by pinfall with a Patriot Press. (JD Morgan was really off his game tonight. Freddie Datsun and JD Morgan have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The match deserved better colour commentary. Freddie Datsun is improving in Performance skills. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) B- Acid defeated Frankie Perez in 11:50 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. (The match deserved better colour commentary. ) C Jack Avatar defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 21:47 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 15 of his World Champion title. (The match needed to be a lot shorter given who was involved. ) C+ oppsie i should have waited for the perez newton jumping into the main event final grade C+ not terrible hopfully it got some popularity on our roster

Monday Night Mayham October week 4 2008 darkmatch-Steve Flash, JD Morgan, Davis Wayne Newton, Air Attack Weasel and Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Warren Technique, Velocidad, Nelson Callum, Nathaniel Ca$ino and Mr. Lucha III in 15:28; Mr. Lucha III was eliminated first, then Nelson Callum, then Velocidad, then Warren Technique, and finally Nathaniel Ca$ino. (Velocidad seemed off his game tonight. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. JD Morgan came out of the match looking good. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. Velocidad is improving in Performance skills. Nelson Callum is improving in Performance skills. ) C- Black Eagle defeated Frankie Perez in 7:50 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. (Black Eagle is improving in Rumble skills. Black Eagle is improving in Technical skills. ) C+ Mean Jean Cattley defeated Kirk Jameson in 12:11 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. ) C+ Shawn Gonzalez defeated Jay Chord in 11:33 by submission with a Latino Crab. D+ (WTF happened here) Jack Avatar defeated Stevie Grayson in 20:24 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 16 of his World Champion title. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The performance of Jack Avatar stood out as being good. This match lifted the crowd. ) B- Final Grade C+ it would have been a b- if gonzalez and chord was the first match, i am happy with the grades on the other matches so i can't complain.

Monday Night Mayham week 1 November 2008 Steve Flash, JD Morgan, Madman Boone, Cameron Vessey and Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Air Attack Weasel, Bob Casey, California Love Machine, Nathaniel Ca$ino and Mr. Lucha III in 14:54; Mr. Lucha III was eliminated first, then Nathaniel Ca$ino, then Bob Casey, then Air Attack Weasel, and finally California Love Machine. (Bob Casey seemed off his game tonight. Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The performance of JD Morgan stood out as being good. Nathaniel Ca$ino is improving in Performance skills. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) Black Eagle defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 7:32 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. (Black Eagle and Davis Wayne Newton just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Davis Wayne Newton is improving in Performance skills. ) D Mean Jean Cattley defeated Kirk Jameson in 12:28 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. C- Stevie Grayson defeated Jay Chord in 11:46 by pinfall. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. ) C Jack Avatar defeated Frankie Perez in 19:39 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 17 of his World Champion title. (The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. This match lifted the crowd. ) B Final Rating B- glad to get back to a B- show

Monday Night Mayham Week 2 November 2008 Mean Jean Cattley, Jungle Jack, JD Morgan, Paul Steadyfast and Bulldozer Brandon Smith defeated Cameron Vessey, California Love Machine, Roderick Remus, Air Attack Weasel and Velocidad in 14:47; Velocidad was eliminated first, then California Love Machine, then Roderick Remus, then Air Attack Weasel, and finally Cameron Vessey. (Jungle Jack came out of the match looking good. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) C- Stevie Grayson defeated Kirk Jameson in 9:36 by pinfall. (Stevie Grayson was really off his game tonight) D+ Black Eagle defeated Frankie Perez in 11:45 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. Black Eagle wins the United States Champion title. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. ) C Jack Avatar defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 20:01 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 18 of his World Champion title. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The match deserved better colour commentary. Davis Wayne Newton is improving in Flying skills. ) B- Jay Chord defeated Steve Flash in 9:33 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver. Jay Chord is improving in Performance skills. C- (argh that match was supposed to be first!) final rating C that was not what i had in mind

Monday Night Mayham week 3 November 2008 (night before ppv so night of the jobbers) Velocidad defeated Edward Cornell in 6:19 by pinfall with a Velocidad Tornado. (Velocidad was really off his game tonight. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E+ Bob Casey defeated Cal Sanders in 5:49 by pinfall with a Roll Up. (The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E Nathaniel Ca$ino defeated Nelson Callum in 6:02 by pinfall with a Double Or Nothing. (Nelson Callum and Nathaniel Ca$ino don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) E Warren Technique defeated Ben Williams in 5:40 by submission with a STF. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. E Mark Smart defeated Mr. Lucha III in 5:40 by pinfall with a Smart Attack. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. ) D- Jack Avatar defeated Paul Steadyfast in 17:34 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 19 of his World Champion title. (Jack Avatar and Paul Steadyfast have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The match deserved better colour commentary. Jack Avatar came out of the match looking good. ) C+ final grade C- it was crap but i expected crap

November PPV 2008 darkmatch-Bob Casey, Madman Boone, Mark Smart, Nathaniel Ca$ino and Velocidad defeated Ben Williams, Cal Sanders, Edward Cornell, Mr. Lucha III and Nelson Callum in 14:41; Nelson Callum was eliminated first, then Mr. Lucha III, then Edward Cornell, then Ben Williams, and finally Cal Sanders. (Ben Williams was visibly tiring toward the end. Madman Boone was really off his game tonight. Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Edward Cornell is improving in Rumble skills. Mark Smart is improving in Technical skills. Nathaniel Ca$ino is improving in Technical skills. ) D- Jungle Jack defeated Warren Technique in 7:41 by pinfall with a Jungle Jack-Jammer. C- Jay Chord defeated Air Attack Weasel in 7:35 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver. (Air Attack Weasel was really off his game tonight. Jay Chord and Air Attack Weasel don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match. This match brought the crowd's mood down) D- Kirk Jameson defeated Des Davids in 7:55 by pinfall with The Bullseye. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. ) D+ JD Morgan defeated Paul Steadyfast in 11:40 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch. (JD Morgan was really off his game tonight. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. ) C- Black Eagle defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith in 11:51 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. Black Eagle makes defence number 1 of his United States Champion title. (added the title cause he demanded one in contract) (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. ) C Freddie Datsun defeated Roderick Remus in 12:05 by pinfall with a Patriot Press. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. ) C Mean Jean Cattley defeated California Love Machine in 11:35 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (California Love Machine was really off his game tonight. California Love Machine is improving in Rumble skills. ) D+ Shawn Gonzalez defeated Cameron Vessey in 11:42 by submission with a Latino Crab. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. ) D Acid defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 11:54 by pinfall with an Acid Rain Bomb. C+ Stevie Grayson defeated Steve Flash in 11:44 by pinfall. (Stevie Grayson and Steve Flash have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Stevie Grayson is improving in Technical skills. ) C+ Jack Avatar defeated Frankie Perez in 19:39 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 20 of his World Champion title. (The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality wasn't up to the same standard as the match. The match deserved better colour commentary. ) B- final rating C+ I was hoping for better but it could have been worse

Monday Night Mayham week 4 November 2008 Darkmatch-Shawn Gonzalez won a battle royal in 14:36. The final four competitors also included Paul Steadyfast, JD Morgan and Bulldozer Brandon Smith, with Paul Steadyfast being the final elimination. (Madman Boone was really off his game tonight. Warren Technique was slowed by injury somewhat. The announcing quality lifted the match. Cameron Vessey is improving in Rumble skills. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. Mr. Lucha III is improving in Rumble skills. Nathaniel Ca$ino is improving in Performance skills. Warren Technique is improving in Rumble skills. ) D Mean Jean Cattley defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 10:26 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. ) C Jay Chord defeated Frankie Perez in 9:38 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver. (Frankie Perez seemed off his game tonight. Frankie Perez is improving in Performance skills. ) C Stevie Grayson defeated Black Eagle in 12:04 by pinfall. Stevie Grayson wins the United States Champion title. (Black Eagle and Stevie Grayson have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Stevie Grayson is improving in Rumble skills.) C+ Jack Avatar defeated Jungle Jack in 19:41 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 21 of his World Champion title. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The match deserved better colour commentary. The performance of Jack Avatar stood out as being good. This match lifted the crowd. Jack Avatar is improving in Rumble skills. Jungle Jack is improving in Rumble skills. Jungle Jack is improving in Performance skills. ) B- Final Rating B- there we go that worked

Monday Night Mayham week 1 December 2008 darkmatch-JD Morgan, Kirk Jameson, Paul Steadyfast, Steve Flash and Roderick Remus defeated Cameron Vessey, Mr. Lucha III, Nathaniel Ca$ino, Nelson Callum and California Love Machine in 14:52; Nelson Callum was eliminated first, then Mr. Lucha III, then Nathaniel Ca$ino, then California Love Machine, and finally Cameron Vessey. (Mr. Lucha III seemed off his game tonight. Nathaniel Ca$ino was really off his game tonight. California Love Machine was really off his game tonight. JD Morgan is improving in Performance skills. Kirk Jameson is improving in Technical skills. ) C- Black Eagle defeated Ben Williams in 5:50 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. D Mean Jean Cattley defeated Edward Cornell in 5:51 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. (Edward Cornell and Mean Jean Cattley have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.) C Shawn Gonzalez defeated Cal Sanders in 5:52 by submission with a Latino Crab. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match. ) D Stevie Grayson defeated Jungle Jack in 11:51 by pinfall. Stevie Grayson makes defence number 1 of his United States Champion title. C Jack Avatar defeated Jay Chord in 19:52 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 22 of his World Champion title. (Marty Papin and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. Remmington Remus and Reese Paige have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The match deserved better colour commentary. Jack Avatar came out of the match looking good. This match lifted the crowd. ) B Final Rating B- maybe i can do all 5 shows with a B- rating this month?

Archived