Maryland Championship Wrestling

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] The beginning of what would be MCW. Entry 1: This is the first entry into this journal of what is to be a new life. It’s only been a few days but I know I need to get on with my life. My father has been on his deathbed for a few weeks now. We had many conversations about what was in the past. Mostly found memory’s of spending time together. Being at theme parks, going to ball games. Wrestling shows and the like. Then we talked about my debut match in MAW just a short few weeks ago. Unfortunately it was my only match before my father was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Right before he died he said there was 300,000 grand in the bank that he has been saving. And with my mom already dead that I was to be left with the money. His only wish is that I start a wrestling federation. When I asked him why he told me in his exact words “Son, Ever since you and Shane had your little backyard wrestling federation you’ve always had a great mind for the business. Even with no name guys from the neighborhood you always managed to put on shows for the fans. So take the money in the bank account, get together with Shane, And make a federation that can work and will take you places. I know you can do it.” So now me and Shane are going and making a promotion we have decided to name Maryland Championship Wrestling. Its going to be a modern based federation with high flying hard hitting entertainment for the masses. I just hope we can pull it off while going up against MAW in this mid Atlantic region to start off. [I][COLOR="Red"]Roster: Justin Harper Shane Shamerock Owner: Justin Harper Money: 250,000 USD[/COLOR][/I]

ENTRY 2: Monday, Week 1 January 2008. Today is the day it finally starts. With it being a new year we finally got our license from the state Athletic commission to start holding shows. We have our name put in for copyright. With me as owner and Shane as the “BIG NAME” of the company we are starting off on the right foot…. God I hope. Here is a little background on Shane for those that don’t know. First off he is my best friend. His parents moved here from Ireland when he was only 2. We were friends shortly after. He has always wanted to be a pro wrestler since I can remember. We started our own little backyard fed at only 13. At 16 he was already training and doing shows. I was still with the backyard fed that he would always come and participate in. Even against his employers wishes. He’s been wrestling for 7 years now up and down the east coast. But always coming home to Maryland to wrestle in MAW when Rip would let him. For some reason wasn’t ever really involved in anything with them though. Probably because he was more of a modern based wrestler and not a traditional wrestler. As for his personal life, he Has a 4 year old little girl and a new born little girl. And a loving wife of three years. Ok onto business. Our First order of business was looking into trying to get some promotion pacts going on. Thanks to Shanes connections with the feds he has been in, I am hoping some are willing to help out us out. We made offers to CANADIAN CHARISMA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING, COASTAL ZONE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTING, FCW, MAW, PSW, RIPW and NYCW. Hopefully we can get some help. As for workers we had a few in mind. After talking with Shane and without our little bit of contacts we’ve decided to approach a few guys. There names would be as follows. Antonio Ace Youngblood Al coleman Brendan Idol Casey Valentine Davis Wayne Newton Eric Blackley Huey cannonball Jermiah Moose Justin Sensitive Little Bill Lebowski Mark Smart Ocsar Golden Ricky Turner Tempest Appleby Valentine And Velocidad. I know its probably more then we need but I am assuming we might get some turn downs. So better to be safe then sorry. Its not much as of right now but only time will tell if MCW is off on the right foot. [I][COLOR="Red"]Roster: Justin Harper Shane Shamerock Owner: Justin Harper Money: 250,000 USD[/COLOR][/I]

Archived