I posted this question in another thread, but wasn't getting any responses, so sorry for posting twice. :) Ok... so I have a storyline written... but how do I actually incorporate it into my card? There is a Storyline Overview button, but I can't select it? The storyline I have is a Love Triangle... when I search for Love Triangle storylines when booking an angle on a show, it won't show up?

I think you are confusing storyline and angles. Storylines are long term plot maps that are used to determine a set progression for two or more workers. An angle is what you actually use during the shows along with matches to move the storyline forward. To use a created storyline go to the storyline button and than click Add storyline. Select the appropriate Storyline from the list, fill in the relevant information and click select.

[QUOTE=Wildcat;453526]To use a created storyline go to the storyline button and than click Add storyline. Select the appropriate Storyline from the list, fill in the relevant information and click select.[/QUOTE] There isn't an "Add Storyline" button in the booking screen. I know where you're tallking about, but I just want to ensure that my storyline will indeed advance during my card. I don't know how to book it. Right now I have a storyline with the following plot points, with each one playing out on different cards: "It's Good to be King" - The King has an interview segment, making an announcement - The King attackes attacks a wresrtler - The King and the wrestler have a blow-off match I'm in the booking screen... what do I do to make this storyline progress? If I select "Add Angle", I don't see "It's Good to be King" in the list. Maybe you're right, in that I'm confusing storylines and angles... but how do I know that the storyline is even advancing? Do I just book an interview with The King to start the storyline? Really confused here... :confused: And one more thing: what does the "Evolve Storline" button do?

When you select "Add Angle" you won't see "It's good to be King." But if you go to the Storylines button (where you can see what storylines you have running). Select "It's Good to be King". Look at the box that says "REMAINING STEPS" If you notice below, you will see it says "STEP INFO" It is under STEP INFO that you see what angle you should run on your show to further the storyline. Evolving storylines is when you have one or more of the members of one storyline move on to another storyline, akin to another chapter in a book. For example if you have the Death of the Territories mod, or other perhaps, there are storylines that are broken into two parts. For example, DOTT has The Freebirds vs The Von Erichs, a storyline of their feud, split into two. Alternatively, you could look at it like this: Manager introduces unstoppable wrestler, goes on winning streak (storyline 1) could be evolved into Authority figure either aligning himself with the unstoppable wrestler or doing everything in his power to stop him.

Ah, ok. You don't actually find an angle called "Storyline Plot Point A", those plot points are linked to certain TYPES of angles, not specific angles themselves. Therefore your first step - The King has an interview segment, making an announcement could mean you need to use a hype segment where the "King" is a catalyst. Any Hype angle where you can make one worker a Catalyst will work here, with or without other workers filling other roles - as long as it is a Hype angle and the "King" is listed as a catalyst in that angle it will advance the storyline. ^ That is just an example though, you need to refer to what your actual storyline plot point requires both in the angle type and the worker roles that need to be involved and plug those in for the storyline to move forward. Evolve Storyline works just as CQI13 stated above, it is used when you want to keep at least 2 workers in a storyline that is ending and continue building off that momentum and moving forward in another storyline. It acts as a bridge between those storylines. As an example say you have Worker A vs. Worker B and it has B- momentum and is drawing to a close. With the Evolve Storyline you have the ability to take the momentum from that storyline and use it to build the next storyline using those same two workers such as Worker A and Worker C vs. Worker B and Worker D in a tag team feud or Worker A vs. Worker B vs. Worker C in a three person storyline.

OH.. ok, it's starting to make sense. I'm having a "Love triangle" storyline. When booking the storyline (or angle) during my show, I see some love triangle storylines under the "Romance" category, but when I wrote the storyline, it didn't match any of the categories (did I lose you yet, lol). Anyways, I'm wondering if I need to stick to the "Romance" category when booking, or pick a "Love Triangle" storyline, even though it doesn't match what I wrote?

Archived