CFL joins Big League Sports...

The CFL has begun it's 7th season. We just crowned our 6th National Champion...Virginia Tech! The CFL joins, DIAA: The League, and Big League Baseball in creating Big League Sports. We invite you to come and check out the community and look at the leagues and join if you wish. [url]www.bigleaguesports.net[/url] The CFL has plenty of good teams available for you to take over and join in the race for that elusive CFL National Championship. I will only say a word about DIAA, I will let KennyWan speak for it, but if you want a well run league that is growing with a DIAA twist then join up today. So come on over and check us out. [url]www.bigleaguesports.net[/url]

• 4 weeks later...
Come on over and join a great league. The CFL is in the middle of recruiting right now which is a ton of fun. We have a bunch of great owners who write articles that cover recruiting and everything CFL. Still some really good teams open that need an owner, Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee just to name a few. Come check us out: [url]www.bigleaguesports.net[/url]

Do you guys use a playoff system or the BCS system? The online leagues that I've participated in so far (Gridiron Glory and the FOFC-BBCF) are using the playoff system, the exception being the BB-BBCF which uses the old school bowl format with a mythical national champion. I'd certainly be interested in joining a league that uses the BCS format. We now know that the current BCS system will be in place for the next decade, and that a playoff system is unlikely to happen after that contract expires. I'm not faulting anyone who enjoys playing a college football simulation with a playoff system, but for me it's more immersive and realistic to be involved in a simulation that mirrors what happens in real life. Yes, there's controversy, but that's the way it is. So, I'd be interested in learning more about the CFL, in particular what type of postseason format it uses.

Archived