WCW:A Rough New Breed

[QUOTE]This is not under TEW but I've chose to do this,if you don't like me don't rate my thread and the backstory is that I'm a former midcard booker for WWE but Vince and Steph fired due to what they say"My work wasn't up to snub"I viewed through some old WWE files before they fired me and I found under the WCW file that Vince Mcmahon did not own WCW that he resold the rights to Bischoff after Bischoff's work in the WWE... After I left I called Eric up on the telephone and I told him that I was a former WWE booker.I was wondering if he would like to restart WCW,he obligied by"saying what the hell,Vince needs new competiton." [/QUOTE] This was a new thought I had in my head since I've seen classes of Grey Dog vets do this.

1.Ted Dibiase Jr-Jumped over from WWE due to me 2.Paul Burchill-same reason 3.Kofi Kingston 4.[COLOR="Blue"]Matt Sydal[/COLOR] 5.Mike Dibiase 6.CM Punk 7.Cody Rhodes-same as Ted Jr. 8.DH Smith 9.Teddy Hart [COLOR="blue"]10.TJ Wilson 11.Tyson Dux 12.Jack Evans[/COLOR] 13.Natayla Neidhart 14.Afa Jr 15.Solo Snuka 16.Wagner Brown 17.RVD 18.Bobby Lashley 19.AJ Styles 20.Daniel Puder 21.Chris Hero 22.Ryan O'Reily 23.KC James 24.Kassidy James 25.Krissy Vaine 26.Scott Colton 27.Reid Flair 28.Roderick Strong 29.Jimmy Jacobs 30.Tyler Black 31.Dan Rodman 32.Mark Copani 33.Shawn Daviari [COLOR="blue"]34.Cybrus 35.Hybrid[/COLOR] 36.Joey Superstar [COLOR="blue"]37.Marina Santos[/COLOR] 38.Test [COLOR="blue"]39.Nick Dinsmore[/COLOR] 40.Marcus Corvan 41.Stacy Keiblier 42.Sonny Siaki 43.Kurt Angle-Jump to WCW due to my work with him in WWE 44.Chris Harris 45.Ron Killings 46.Rave [COLOR="blue"]47.Joey Muraco[/COLOR] 48.Brooke Adams 49.Austin Aries 50.Lacey Von Erich 51.Richard Davin 52.The Hurricane 53.Joe Henning 54.Amy Henning 55.Johnny Fairplay 56.Brandon Thomaseli 57.Sal Thomaseli 58.Vito Thomaseli 59.Chris Moore [COLOR="blue"]60.Antonio 61.Romeo[/COLOR] 62.Alexis Roucka 63.Naruki Doi 64.Masato Yoshino 65.Carly Colon-Like me is sick of Mcmahon's bull**** 66.Carlos Colon 67.Alex Koslov 68.Doug Williams 69.Brody Butcher 70.Rocky Romero 71.Ricky Reyes 72.Donovan Morgan 73.Trent Acid 74.Johnny Kashmere 75.Chris Daniels 76.Red Mysterio 77.Ki Low [COLOR="blue"]78.Idol Stevens[/COLOR] 79.Mike Quackenbash 80.Karl Anderson 81.Joey Ryan 82.Abyss 83.Chris Sabin-Me and Bischoff influences these two to WCW. 84.Alex Shelly 85.Mark Briscoe 86.Jay Briscoe 87.Lollipop 88.Larry Sweeny 89.Bob Sapp [COLOR="Blue"]Blue-Represents my developmental talent[/COLOR]

Me and Bischoff were talking about an idea to get WCW back on the map and we decided to have a pay per view to determine are champions. [QUOTE]and here were the results The Million Dollar Brothers beat The Canadian Bulldogs and The James Boys and Hell's Angels to become WCW Tag Champions Teddy Hart beat Austin Aries,Ryan O'Reily and Shawn Daviari in a Ladder Match to become WCW Cruiserweight Champion Afa Jr beats Kofi Kingston,Carly Colon and Joe Henning in an escape the cage match for the WCW televison title Wagner Brown wins a Junkyard invational to become WCW Hardcore champion Reid Flair beats Chris Harris and Chris Moore in a triple threat match to become WCW United States Champion CM Punk wins are newest title the WCW Interntional Title in a Battle Cage Match match Kurt Angle wins the WCW World Championship in a triple threat match against RVD and Bobby Lashley. [/QUOTE]

[CENTER]Photobucket What will be the fallout from the Great American Bash,who is Heavyweight Champion WCW Nitro The Million Dollar Sons vs.The Havanna Pitbulls CM Punk vs.Donovan Morgan Joe Henning vs.Afa Jr Wagner Brown vs.Abyss-WCW Hardcore title match Chris Hero vs.AJ Styles Kurt Angle vs.Bobby Lashley [/CENTER]

Archived