What's up with Japan?

Japan has been almost ridiculously strong in my game, which makes me curious if it's like that for everyone else. BHOTWG, PHWG, GCG, and WLW have all overtaken SWF and TCW in my game, and it isn't uncommon for any new worker of any talent to immediately disappear to touring contracts. Jay Chord got signed to a written with PGHW almost immediately, Greg and Matthew Guage (using the surname Keith) got snapped up by GCG (and Greg Kieth is currently the GCG World Heavyweight Champion), Mr. Lucha III is now an Upper Midcarder for WLW, and even independant stars have been snapped up- Frankie Perez, Jacob Jett, and Bulldozer Brandon Smith all have at least C+ overness across Japan. Of course, things are likely to change once the National Battle System knocks two of them back to Cult- but they're all putting on such high-quality shows that they seem to be regaining whatever overness they've lost very quickly. At the end of 2008, PGHW won Card of the Year when they put on three A* matches at the top of the card (thanks to Miwa, Yoshishimo, and Vessey, of course). So does anybody else have a Japan that compares?

Actually I've had quite the opposite situation. WLW almost went to bankrupt, as the economy and wrestling levels where at F at the start of the game, and wen't all the way to F- :D They had about 15.000 dollars left. WEXXV is doomed, I think I am in November with my game. BHOTWG fell to Cult almost right from the start and they are producing just C or C+ cards continously. They had few main event stars injured and they put the title to Yasuhiko Taira :D And thus he's being on the main event match in every card, producing a C or C- match with other not-so-good workers. The match before main event has always been B to A grade, as it has involded Kudo, Horri and other main eventers. Funny. I'm playing GCG, I'm now at C popularity all over Japan and constantly producing B rated cards. I have all the best talent that I can have at this point of the game. I have huge roster, I use WLW guys and bury them so that they'll lose popularity to my workers thus making WLW booking harder. :P WLW still hasn't got a tv-deal, which is really good for me. Also BHOTWG lost their tv-deal following the drop to Cult level. I'm lovin' it <3 A little correction: Here's my main eventers: Toshiharu Hyobanshi, Hiroyasu Gakusha, Mabuchi Furusawa, Greg and Matthew and Jay Chord. Upper midcarders: Seiji Jimbo, Art Reed, Shooter Sean Deeley, SUKI, Namboku Makuda, Takayuki 2000. Jimmy Cox and Kiminobu Kuroki have fallen to midcard status. :p

Well, I suppose it's because the Wrestling industry started at C- and Economy at A in my game; the level of talent available to Japan just caused them to balloon. Kudo has been the only thing keeping BHOTWG alive. He's been putting on A matches damn near every show for them, while all non-Kudo matches are D-C. And Saduhiro Jimbo just died in my game, passing ownership down to Seiji.

Archived