WCW: Controversy Creates Cash

[i]DISCLAIMER: This dynasty is using the "Death of The WWE" mod made by Geoff Clark, and running on TEW 07. Many thanks![/i] [CENTER][b][u]January: Monday, Week 1[/b][/u] FOR THE ATTENTION OF SEPH DOMINI [i]Thought you'd like to see this. You've hit the news![/i] [quote] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/Wrestlezone.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]WWE’s Worst Year...?[/b][/u] It’s been a very bad year for the WWE, as we enter 2008, they have been left almost bankrupt and close to complete extinction. Having what some sources say only $25,000 left available inside the company, many are suggesting that the federation could close in a matter of months. Once the World’s forerunner in Sports Entertainment, and the wrestling industry, a case of double homicide and suicide by one of their top performers, and former World champion, [i][b]Chris Benoit[/i][/b], signified the beginning of the end. WWE were soon investigated by congress over links between the Benoit tragedy and steroids, a company called [i][b]Signature Pharmacy[/b][/i] was held to account of giving many WWE superstars (including Chris Benoit) countless amounts of steroids. WWE was sued from all corners, and lost. This cost them millions of dollars, and [i][b]Vince McMahon[/b][/i] almost completely lost the empire he had built. The release of a majority of the roster and most of its main stars was not enough, they also had to sell rights to gimmicks (characters) to their wrestlers, and ECW and WCW, two companies they had shocked the World by buying a few years ago, and also AWA, to make funds available. Now it is a new dawn, and a new age. [i][b]Eric Bischoff[/b][/i], the former President of WCW, and two of the World’s most famous wrestlers, [i][b]Paul Wight[/i][/b] and [i][b]Hulk Hogan[/b][/i], bought the rights to WCW, it has been announced that a former Hollywood script writer, and best friend of Eric Bischoff, [i][b]Seph Domini[/i][/b] has been made the head booker. [i][b]Paul Heyman[/b][/i], the former owner of ECW took charge once again of ECW, with ex-ECW favourite and recentely released WWE wrestler, [i][b]Tommy Dreamer[/i][/b] as booker. These two federations are now open for business and are looking to snap up the Ex-WWE free agents. A brand new promotion called [b]Classy Championship Wrestling[/b] has also opened, with the owner being none other than [i][b]RIC FLAIR[/b][/i] and it appears he wants to fill the void that the WWE will leave if it is forced to close down. When it comes down to it…this may be the most exciting year in wrestling we have seen for a long time, but will WWE be around to join in the fun? [/quote] [i]Now the company is fully operational I want you to get to work! There's alot of huge names out there Seph, and from what you've said you're a big enough wrestling fan to know who will draw numbers, so I'm leaving the contract signing to you. But, just remember Seph, don't sign anyone who is still known to be using drugs (former users who are now clean will be acceptable, but keep a close eye on them) we don't want to end up like Vince now do we? And also, no one who is in trouble with the law. It'll give us a bad reputation from the off. Don't forget the meeting on Sunday, you've got the best part of a week, and I want results! Good luck, Eric Bischoff[/i][/CENTER]

[b][u]January: Tuesday, Week 1[/b][/u] As soon as I got into my office there was only one thing I wanted to check out, the endless lists of scout reports on free agents could wait, I needed to see the results of the first shows WWE and TNA had held of the year, and just as I asked, they were on my desk waiting for me. [center][quote][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/Raw-1.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]January: Monday, Week 1[/b][/u] [i]Lumberjack Stadium, Arizona Attendance: 4,792[/i] [b]Kane[/b] dft. [b]Brain Kendrick[/b] [b]The Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff Hardy)[/b] dft [b]Candice Michelle[/b] and [b]Melina[/b] [b]The Great Khali[/b] dft [b]JBL[/b] [b]Ron Simmons[/b] dft [b]Big Daddy V[/b] and [b]Paul London[/b] for the [b][i]WWE Hardcore Title[/b][/i] [b]Hardcore Holly[/b] dft [b]Bobby Lashley[/b] [b]Ken Kennedy[/b] dft [b]Randy Orton[/b] to retain the [b][i]WWE Intercontinental Title[/b][/i] [b]HHH[/b] dft. [b]Shane McMahon[/b], [b]Batista[/b] and [b]John Cena[/b] to retain the [b][i]WWE Title[/b][/i] [b]Rating:[/b] C+ [/quote] For a roster as small as WWE's was nowadays the C+ rating that the show was given was pretty impressive, and maybe the best they could have asked for. A pretty average show, the highlights definitely being the WWE Title and Intercontinental Title matches, displaying the cream of WWE's roster. The weakest, and strangest definitely being the Hardy Boys taking on two women...the strain on their roster size was taking its toll and it was a bad match. It's interesting they have reintroduced the WWE Hardcore Title...I was always fond of it. [quote][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/TNAImpact.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]January: Monday, Week 1[/b][/u] [i]Caruso Club, Ontario (Canada) Attendance: 2,000[/i] [b]KurtAngle[/b] and [b]Sting[/b] dft [b]Solo Snuka[/b] and [b]Senshi[/b] to retain [b][i]TNA Tag Team Titles[/i][/b] [b]Jeff Jarret[/b] dft. [b]Gail Kim[/b] [b]Andrew Martin[/b] dft [b]Eric Young[/b] [b]Steiner Brothers[/b] dft [b]Macho Machizmo[/b] ([b]Jay Lethal[/b] & [b]"Macho Man" Randy Savage[/b]) [b]Brock Lesnar[/b] dft [b]Christian Cage[/b] [b]Chris Jericho[/b] dft [b]Abyss[/b] [b]Rating:[/b] C+ [/quote] For me TNA has a very strong roster at the moment, with the addition of Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar they have huge star power, and the C+ rating showed this. If only they were still free agents...The best match was definitely Lesnar/Cage, two great talents who put on a brilliant match. Again, Jarret fought a woman in Gail Kim, but because Kim has alot more skills in the ring than Candice Michelle and Melina it was actually a reasonably good match. The competition is strong...I will need big names to make WCW stand out...[/center]

[center][b][u]January: Sunday, Week 1[/b][/u] [i]{My tie felt like it was choking me as I walked down the corridor of the new WCW building, although I was quietly confident. It was so new some of the paint still wasn’t dry. I got to the door with the sign [i]“Booking Room”[/i] on it, and entered. There in front of me were one of my best friends, [b][i]Eric Bischoff[/b][/i], and two people I had only recently met, but had watched on TV for years, [b][i]Hulk Hogan[/b][/i] and [b][i]Paul Wight[/b][/i]. Together they were the owners of WCW, with Bischoff owning the most shares}[/i] [b]Bischoff:[/b] Hey Seph, how’s it going? You know Hulk and Paul right? [b]Seph:[/b] Yeah, how are you all? [i]{They all nodded in response. The pleasantries were over with and they wanted to know what I had been doing with the power they had given me. I opened my briefcase on the table and pulled out three sheets of paper, handing them out. This list contained the names of the wrestlers I had already signed that week…there were three name I knew they would be impressed by}[/i] [b]Bischoff:[/b] Wow…this is impressive stuff Seph…I’m speechless, I’m actually speechless. It’s a very good mix of ex-WCW stars and WWE grown talents, I’m liking it… [b]Wight:[/b] Yeah man…good job. [b]Hulk:[/b] How much did it cost to get all three? [b]Seph:[/b] Not as much as you would think, sure it was a lot of money, but between the three of them their drawing power is sky high. But we shouldn’t just focus on those top three guys, the rest of the list are all strong wrestlers, a mixture of veterans and rookies, well known and not so well known. It’s the mixture that we need to build a strong roster, three stars don’t make a show, you know? [quote] [b][u]CONTRACTS SIGNED WEEK ENDING SUNDAY, WEEK 1:[/b][/u] [b]Wrestlers:[/b] SHAWN MICHAELS, THE UNDERTAKER, REY MYSTERIO, William Regal, Finlay, Elijah Burke, Umaga, Tajiri, Matt Striker, Chavo Guerrero Jr, Psicosis, Al Snow, Snitsky, Scotty 2 Hotty, Rob Conway, Sonny Siaki, Johnny Stamboli, Shad Gaspard, Johnny Heartbreaker, Jon Moxley, [b][u]Managers:[/b][/u] Leia Meow, Jade Chung Midajah [b][u]Annoucers:[/b][/u] Jonathan Coachman Joey Styles [b][u]Road Agents[/b][/u] Ted Dibiase Paul Orndorff, Bob Orton[/quote][/center] [i]{I was happy that that the acquisition of [b][i]Shawn Michaels[/b][/i], [b][i]The Undertaker[/b][/i] and [b][i]Rey Mysterio[/b][/i] had made them happy, as I knew it would. However as they looked through the list one more time I decided it was time to tell them a little bad news}[/i] [b]Domini:[/b] There is however a little bad news, ECW and CCW have been hiring also. ECW haven't hired many, just [b][i]Joel Gertner[/b][/i] and [b][i]Ricky Banderas[/b][/i], two talents I wasn't interested in anyway. But CCW have signed some great stars, [b][i]Carlito Colon[/b][/i], [b][i]Ken Doane[/b][/i], [b][i]Rene Dupree[/b][/i] and [b][i]Sean O'Haire[/b][/i], four young and talented youngsters that I would have liked to sign. But there are more young free agents that I assure you, by next week I will have signed. [i]{The meeting continued along the same lines, but the mood was a happy one. WCW was already looking like its roster would be something very special}[/i]

[QUOTE=mikeyg32118;454641]This will be interesting. A little differet, but there is nothing wrong with that. I'm interested to see how you work with only three "REAL" main eventers.[/QUOTE] The contract signing process hasn't finished yet! There's still more people to be signed if and when they join. Once I think the roster's full enough the first show will be done, but thanks for the interest! And if there is anything I can do to improve this dynasty at any point please suggest, this goes for everyone reading. Comments/opinions are always really helpful!

[CENTER] [b][u]January: Tuesday, Week 2[/b][/u] It was week 2, and two days after the successful board meeting, and the signing of three huge stars, I was drowning in contracts and meetings with wrestling talent, trying to fill up my roster so that WCW could hold it's first show. But WWE and TNA had done another show each, and it was time to see what the competition was doing. [quote] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/Raw-1.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]January: Monday, Week 2[/b][/u] [i]Pharmed Arena, Florida Attendance: 4,501[/i] [b]Paul London[/b] dft [b]CM Punk[/b] [b]Ron Simmons[/b] dft [b]Maria Kinsellas[/b] to retain [b][i]WWE Hardcore Title[/b][/i] [b]Melina[/b] dft [b]Candice[/b] to retain [b][i]WWE Women’s Title[/b][/i] [b]Brian Kendrick[/b] dft [b]Big Daddy V[b] for [b][i]WWE European Title[/b][/i] [b]Kane[/b] dft [b]Hardcore Holly[/b] and [b]Jeff Hardy[/b] [b]Ken Kennedy[/b] dft [b]Randy Orton[/b] to retain [b][i]WWE Intercontinental Title[/b][/i] [b]HHH[/b] dft [b]Shane McMahon[/b] to retain [b][i]WWE Title[/b][/i] [b]Rating:[/b] C+ [/quote] Another average show by the WWE, as last week there were ALOT of title matches (5 in total) and with that kind of booking, why would anyone want to pay to watch a PPV if they got to see titles be defended every week on TV? HHH defended the WWE Title again against Shane McMahon, AGAIN. Talking about repetition, Ken Kennedy defended against Randy Orton, and once again picked up the win. Nice to see the team of Melina and Candice last week face each other one on one, but it was a little extreme to put Ron Simmons up against Maria in a WWE Hardcore Title match...ouchies. The WWE European Title makes a return as well, just to flood the WWE with another belt. [QUOTE] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/TNAImpact.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]January: Monday, Week 2[/b][/u] [i]Coliseo Coacalco, Puerto Rico Attendance: 1,686[/i] [b]Chris Sabin[/b] dft [b]Eric Young[/b] [b]Steiner Brothers[/b] dft [b]Macho Machizmo (Jay Lethal & Randy Savage)[/b] [b]Solo Snuka[/b] dft [b]Kip James[/b] [b]AJ Styles[/b] dft [b]Charlie Haas[/b] [b]Gail Kim[/b] dft [b]Christy Hemme[/b] [b]Kurt Angle[/b] dft [b]Brock Lesnar[/b], [b]Bob Sapp[/b], and [b]Chris Jericho[/b] to retain [b]TNA Title[/b] [b]Rating: C[/b] [/quote] Not as good as last week, but still an average show. No Christian Cage, but a strong main event kept this show alive. A nice competitive match with Style/Haas, and more repetition with the Steiners taking on Machizmo again, with the Steiners coming trumps once more. But TNA's tag team division is lacking. That's something I should think about while signing talent... [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [b][u]January: Sunday, Week 2[/b][/u] [i]{It was time again for the weekly meeting between myself, and the owners of WCW ([b][i]Eric Bischoff[/b][/i], [b][i]Hulk Hogan[/b][/i], and [b][i]Paul Wight[/b][/i]). Since last week's meeting went so well there was instantly a buzz in the room, with [b][i]WCW's first show being set for next Sunday, WCW Souled Out on PPV[/b][/i], the job needed to be done quickly, and I needed a strong roster with strong characters. However, I had a feeling that this week's meeting would not go as well as last weeks for a number of reasons. Smiling, I handed out the sheet of contract signings to each member of the board.}[/i] [b]Domini:[/b] Now...there's going to be some names on here that I know one or two of you may have a problem with... [quote] [b][u]CONTRACTS SIGNED WEEK ENDING SUNDAY, WEEK 2:[/b][/u] [i]Mick Foley[/i] Shelton Benjamin Chris Masters Gregory Helms Cliff Compton Doug Basham Monty Brown Little Guido Kenzo Suzuki Big Vito Nova David Flair Kevin Steen KC James Antonio Thomas Aaron Stevens Johnny Jeter Josh Abercrombie Kevin Northcutt Sexxxy Eddy [b]Non-Wrestling Talent:[/b] Roddy Piper Teddy Long Trish Stratus Josh Matthews Kristi Myst Sgt Slaughter [/quote] [i]{Hulk Hogan's face said it all, not only had I hired one man that he didn't like at all, Mick Foley, but I had hired another in Roddy Piper. I took my seat and waited for the backlash.}[/i] [b]Hogan[/b]: Are you KIDDING me?!?! [b][i]Foley[/b][/i] and [b][i]Piper[/b][/i]. Why don't you just hire the [b][i]Ultimate Warrior[/b][/i] while you're at it?! [b]Domini:[/b] Look I knew this would upset you, but Foley is again a big draw, and Eric told me to go after the big draws. I know you guys don't really get along...but we'll just not put you and Mick in a feud right now, and Piper...well Piper is a good colour commentator, a GREAT colour commentator! This is good business Hulk... [b]Bischoff:[/b] Seph's right...it's good business. Controversial, but hey, "Controversy Creates Cash" right? [b]Hogan[/b]: Whatever you say... [i]{Hulk wasn'y happy, but that was just something he and I would have to deal with. Eric and Paul however seemed more please about the list, but they also had their reservations}[/i] [b]Wight:[/b] [b]Helms[/b], [b]Benjamin[/b], [b]Masters[/b]...good names, and Foley, getting him to come out of hiatus is pure gold. But the rest of these guys? I mean [b]David Flair[/b], you stole a Flair from a Flair, that's impressive, but the rest are a bunch of no names. [b]Domini:[/b] To an extent your right...but they're fresh, we can mould them into what we want. A WCW version of who they used to be. They are all talented in-ring wrestlers and the majority are good on the mic. The roster is strong... [b]Bischoff:[/b] It better be...we got a show in one week...WCW Souled Out. These kids had better be ready. Oh...by the way, [b]the main event for the PPV, it's gonna be a WCW World Title match between Hulk and Paul[/b]... [i]{That statement came from left field, but Bischoff had made himself part of the booking team, and I had to admit that match made buy rates. There was no way I was going to argue with the boss}[/i] [b]Domini:[/b] Well...that's great. Trust me guys, this PPV will set the bar for the new WCW sky high! Now as for the competition...CCW have been busy again, they managed to sign [b]John Hennigan[/b], formerley Morrison, before I could get to him. He was a great signing, and our federation would have been boosted with him, the same with [b]"MVP" Antonio Banks[/b], another bright star who they snapped up. They got [b]Harley Race[/b], [b]Sean Morley[/b], [b]Gene Okerlund[/b], [b]Michael Buffer[/b], [b]Tony Chimel[/b], and [b]Tom Pritchard[/b] too...and they set [b]Barrabas Sr.[/b] from WWC up as their head booker...and he is very talented. [b]Hogan:[/b] Damn...they got Mean Gene? Guess we'll just have to happy with Piper then won't we...can't even get Mean Gene, dammit. [i]{Hogan wasn't happy but there was nothing he could do about it now, it was all signed sealed and delivered. Now all I had to do was follow through with my promise...}[/i] [/center]

[center][b]OOC:[/b] THIS WILL BE UPDATED WHENEVER ANYTHING CHANGES!! [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW-1.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCWWorldHeavyweight2-1.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]WCW World Heayweight Champion:[/u][/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/TheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [b]The Giant[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCWUnitedStates-1.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]WCW United States Champion:[/u][/b] [b]VACANT[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCWWorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]WCW World Tag Team Champions:[/b][/u] [b]VACANT[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [size="3"][b][u]MAIN EVENT[/b][/u] Hulk Hogan [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Shawn Michaels [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Cactus Jack [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Doug Basham [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] William Regal [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Finlay [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Rey Mysterio [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] The Giant [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] The Undertaker [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]UPPER MIDCARD[/b][/u] Al Snow [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Chavo Guerrero [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Elijah Burke [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Matt Striker [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Monty Brown [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Psicosis [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Shelton Benjamin [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Umaga [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Yoshihiro Tajiri [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]MIDCARD[/b][/u] Antonio Amour (formerly Antonio Thomas) [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Chris Masters [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Cliff Compton [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Idol Stevens (formerly Aaron Stevens) [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] KC James [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Kenzo Suzuki [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Little Guido [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Robert Conway [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Romeo Amour (formerly Johnny Heartbreaker) [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Simon Dean (formerly Nova) [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Snitsky [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] The Hurricane (formerly Gregory Helms) [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Vito LaGrasso (formerly Big Vito) [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]LOWER MIDCARD[/b][/u] Big Bad Shad (formerly Shad Gaspard) [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Brutus Beefcake [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] David Flair [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Hayden Jeter (formerly Johnny Jeter) [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Johnny The Bull [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Kevin Steen [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Scotty 2 Hotty [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]OPENER[/b][/u] Josh Abercrombie [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Kevin Northcutt [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Sexy Eddy [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Sonny Siaki [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]ENHANCEMENT[/b][/u] Horace Hogan [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Rick Moxley (formerly Jon Moxley) [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]MANAGER[/b][/u] Jade Chung [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Kristi Myst [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] Leia Meow [b][i](Face)[/b][/i] Trish Sratus [b][i](Heel)[/b][/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]TAG TEAMS[/b][/u] The Amour Brothers (Antonio Amour and Romeo Amour) Party Boys (Scotty 2 Hotty & KC James) The Future (Chris Masters & Idol Stevens) Conway Dean Inc. (Robert Conway & Simon Dean)[/size] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [size="2"][b][u]ANNOUNCER[/b][/u] Joey Styles Coach [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]COLOUR COMMENTATOR[/b][/u] Josh Matthews Roddy Piper [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]AUTHORITY FIGURE[/b][/u] Eric Bischoff Teddy Long [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]PERSONALITY[/b][/u] Midajah [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]ROAD AGENT[/b][/u] Bob Orton Paul Orndorff Sgt Slaughter Ted Dibiase [b][u]REFEREE[/b][/u] Brian Hebner Mike Choida [/center][/size]

[Center] [b][u]Janaury: Monday, Week 3[/b][/u] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW-1.gif[/IMG] [b]PRESENTS[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/SOLDOUT2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]The totally brand spanking [b]NEW[/b] WCW holds its first show this Sunday, WCW Souled Out. The first show since 2001 comes live from the Greensboro Coliseum, North Carolina, and we have been promised a show that will change the face of wrestling as we know it![/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCWWorldHeavyweight2-1.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH[/b][/u] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/HulkHogan2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/TheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Hulk Hogan Vs. The Giant[/b][/u] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]Two former WCW legends will go head to head to crown the new WCW's first World Heavyweight Champion. The Giant is a former 2-time WCW World Champion, 2-time WWE World Champion, and ECW World Champion. He is the ONLY man in sports entertainment to hold all three major championships, and at 7' 2, will he be able to dominate WCW as he once did before? Or will the legendary Hulk Hogan, a former 7-time WCW World Champion, and 6-time WWE World champion, add another title to his resume and prove that Hulkimania is still running wild?! These two men have met each other countless times in the ring, and you can bet that they will stop at nothing to claim the spot as "Top Dog" in WCW.[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/KenzoSuzuki.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/GeneSnitsky2.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Rey Mysterio & Shawn Michaels Vs. Kenzo Suzuki & Snitsky[/b][/u] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]Two former WWE World Champions will team up together to face the intimidating duo of Kenzo Suzuki and Snitsky. [b]Eric Bischoff[/b] personally selected this match to "welcome" two stars who found alot of success in WWE to his new WCW. With HBK setting foot for the first time in a WCW ring, and Rey Mysterio returning to his original hunting ground, will the two popular superstars get their first taste of victory? Or will the intimidating Suzuki, and the psychotic Snitsky, impress their new boss by taking out the two stars?[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/MontyBrown.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Finlay Vs. Monty Brown[/b][/u] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]"The Alpha Male" faces stiff competition on his debut, in the form of "The Belfast Brawler" Finlay. Finlay returns to a ring he knows well in WCW, but had alot more success in WWE. Monty Brown is planning on using his pure strength to pounce his way through the competition in WCW, and become it's number one star. Will Finlay use his momentum to become a big threat in WCW, or will Brown prove just how dangerous he can be?[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/LittleGuido2-1.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]William Regal Vs. Little Guido[/b][/u] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]William Regal makes his return to WCW, and seems more determined than ever to reach heights he has never seen before. But his first test will be the technically sound Little Guido, who has been a champion in both ECW and WWE. Will Regal be able to cheat his way to a victory? Or will Little Guido manage to make a big impression on his debut? One thing's for sure, that these two will put on a wrestling masterclass.[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/KCJames.jpg[/img][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Scotty2Hotty-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/JohnnyHeartbreaker.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/AntonioThomas.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]The Party Boys Vs. The Amour Brothers[/b][/u] [b][i](KC James & Scotty 2 Hotty) (Romeo & Antonio Amour)[/b][/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]WCW gets it's first taste of its new tag team division as The Amour Brothers take on the Party Boys. Will the arrogant, and narcissitic Amour Brothers use their good looks and charm to assist them in beating Scotty and KC? Or will The Party Boys be delivering a victory dance to the crowd in North Carolina after taking the brothers out?[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i][b]PLUS[/b]...Eric Bischoff will make a [b]MASSIVE[/b] announcement concering the state of WCW...[b]CACTUS JACK[/b] will be in the arena, what can we expect from this unpredictable star?...There will be a new talk show debut called [b]"The Elijah Expose"[/b] with [b]ELIJAH BURKE[/b] giving an open invitation to anyone on the roster, who will accept?...[b]And[/b] with the whole WCW roster in attendance, who will look to make an impact on the first show? Tune in to WCW Souled Out, this Sunday only on PPV![/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Quick Card:[/u] Hulk Hogan Vs. The Giant Rey Mysterio & Shawn Michaels Vs. Kenzo Suzuki & Snitsky Finlay Vs. Monty Brown William Regal Vs. Little Guido The Party Boys Vs. The Amour Brothers[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b]OOC:[/b] PREDICTIONS ON RESULTS VERY WELCOME AND APPRECIATED, AS ARE COMMENTS/REQUESTS!![/CENTER]

[center][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]January: Tuesday, Week 3[/b][/u] [i]My first card was out, and everybody was setting up for WCW Souled Out this Sunday. I had been hard at work trying to figue out gimmicks for everybody, and making sure that their characters would be ready for a week. The house shows had been going well, and we had been getting good feedback, and good money. But it was that time of the week again where I had to check out what the competition were up to...[/i] [quote] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/Raw-1.jpg[/IMG] [b][i]All Star Coliseum, Puerto Rico Attendance: 1,000 (sell out)[/b][/i] [b]Ron Simmons[/b] dft [b]Big Daddy V[/b] to retain [b][i]WWE Hardcore Title[/b][/i] [b]The Hardy Boys[/b] dft [b]Melina[/b] and [b]Torrie Wilson[/b] [b]JBL[/b] dft [b]Paul London[/b] [b]The Great Khali[/b] dft [b]Hardcore Holly[/b] [b]Edge[/b] dft [b]Brian Kendrick[/b] [b]John Cena[/b] dft [b]Randy Orton[/b] [b]HHH[/b] dft [b]Batista[/b] to retain [b][i]WWE Title[/i][/b] [b]Rating:[/b] C+[/quote] [i]Another average WWE rating, but at least they are staying consistant at C+. Another tag team men vs. women match, with the Hardys again taking on two divas, in a bad match. Orton looses for the third straight week, this time to John Cena, and HHH retains his WWE title again for the third straight week, this time against Batista, in what was match of the night. Less title matches as well.[/i] [quote] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/TNAImpact.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Coliseo De Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico Attendance: 1,789[/b][/u] [b]Petey Williams[/b] and [b]Christopher Daniels[/b] dft [b]Lance Hoyt[/b] and [b]Frankie Kazarian[/b] [b]Kurt Angle[/b] and [b]Sting[/b] dft [b]LAX[/b] to retain [b]TNA Tag Team Titles[/b] [b]Jay Lethal[/b] dft [b]BG James[/b] [b]Gail Kim[/b] dft [b]Rebecca Bayliss[/b], [b]Beth Pheonix[/b] and [b]Daizee Haze[/b] [b]Christian Cage[/b] dft [b]Abyss[/b] [b]Jeff Jarret[/b] deft [b]Matt Morgan[/b] [b]Rating:[/b] D+[/quote] [i]This was a terrible show for TNA. With no Lesnar, or Jericho, and being in Puerto Rico, alot of the fans didn't know who any of the stars were. The match between Cage/Abyss was a good one getting B-, but the rest were all Ds. The women's match even getting an E+...bad booking...bad show...and not even a sell out.[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[B]Hulk Hogan[/B] Vs. The Giant (Hogan needs the win to boost his morale i reckon) [B]Rey Mysterio & Shawn Michaels[/B] Vs. Kenzo Suzuki & Snitsky (2 main eventers aint going to lose to 2 jobbers unless bischoff is agter controversy) Finlay Vs. [B]Monty Brown[/B] (Finlay is getting a bit old now and isnt going to be around forever) [B]William Regal[/B] Vs. Little Guido [B]The Party Boys[/B] Vs. The Amour Brothers

[center][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]January: Wednesday, Week 3[/b][/u] [quote] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/Wrestlezone.jpg[/IMG] It's time again to take a look at what's going on in the World of professional wrestling! [b][i]Classy Championship Wrestling[/b][/i] have been very busy again this week, signing no less than 6 talents to their roster. [b]Rico Constantino[/b], [b]Mike Mizanin[/b], [b]Nick Dinsmore[/b], [b]Sylvain Grenier[/b] and [b]JTG[/b] have all signed written contracts for undisclosed amounts, and will join the company soon. However, all is not well in CCW as the original No.1 announcer for the brand, [b]Michael Buffer[/b], has apparentely had a bust up with CCW owner [b]Ric Flair[/b], and at the moment the two aren't seeing eye to eye. Talk about a way to make a first impression in your new company, if I were Buffer I would look for a way to make it up to CCW's boss! The cash-strapped [i][b]WWE[/b][/i] have found some loose change to sign two new divas to their ranks, [b]Alexis Laree[/b] and [b]Shelley Martinez[/b], as well as announcer [b]Tony Schiavone[/b]. And [b][i]WCW[/i][/b] star [b]Midajah[/b] is already in trouble with her boss, [b]Seph Domini[/b], after she and WCW star, [b]Idol Stevens[/b], got into a heated argument at a house show this week. It is thought Midajah started the argument after Stevens declined her advances, and Domini is said to not be happy with Midajah upsetting one of his hottest prospects.[/quote] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Quick Card: [B]Hulk Hogan[/B] Vs. The Giant I don't see Hogan letting anything WCW related going by him in the beginning without first holding the strap himself. [B]Rey Mysterio & Shawn Michaels[/B] Vs. Kenzo Suzuki & Snitsky I think the more successful team as far as the past has gone will take this one. [B]Finlay[/B] Vs. Monty Brown This is probably the toss up of the night. I see the veteran taking it though. [B]William Regal[/B] Vs. Little Guido Regal takes it, because...well I like Regal here more. The Party Boys Vs. The Amour Brothers I'm going with Heartrobs here. It will be interesting to see what you do with Elijah and Foley I can't wait until the results to see what way you take in writing. Keep up the good work man.

[center][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]January: Thursday, Week 1[/b][/u] [i]Three days before WCW Souled Out, where we were to go Head to Head with TNA's Final Resolution, Ric Flair's Classy Championship Wrestling (CCW) had put on their first show, and it was my responsibility to see what they produced.[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [quote][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/CCW.jpg[/IMG] [b][u][SIZE="5"]CCW LIVING FOR TODAY[/SIZE][/b][/u] [b][i]Cow Palace, San Francisco Attendance: 8,008[/b][/i] [b]Sylvain Grenier[/b] dft [b]Sean O’Haire[/b] [b]The World’s Most Wanted (Kenny Doane and Rene Dupree)[/b] dft [b]Mike Mizanin[/b] and [b]JTG[/b] for [b][i]CCW Tag Team Titles[/b][/i] [b]Sean Morley[/b] dft [b]Nick Dinsmore[/b] [b]John Hennigan[/b] dft [b]Carlito Colon[/b] and [b]Antonio Banks[/b] for [i][b]CCW Global Title[/b][/i] [b]Rating:[/b] C [/quote] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]This was a good first show by CCW, and they used their talents well. Hennigan winning the CCW Global Title was a good choice, and the team of Doane and Dupree is a good one. All matches were c/c- rated, and overall it was a good show.[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]January: Sunday, Week 3[/b][/u] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]DARK MATCHES:[/b][/u] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/DavidFlair.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Vito.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]David Flair Dft. Vito Lagrasso[/b][/u] [i]The young Flair made a successful debut, with a submission victory over Vito with a Figure Four.[/i] [b](C+, 4:35)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/JohnnyStamboli-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/KevinSteen.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/JohnnyJeter.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Shad.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Kevin Steen & Johnny The Bull Dft. Hayden Jeter & Big Bad Shad[/b][/u] [i]The unlikely tag team of Kevin Steen and Johnny The Bull faced stiff competition in the form of Jeter and Shad, but Steen managed to use underhand tactics, rolling up Shad and using the ropes to get the cheap win.[/i][b](B-, 5:40)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Domino.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/HoraceHogan.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Cliff Compton Dft. Horace Hogan[/b][/u] [i]Cliff Compton put away Horace with ease after a Cliff Hanger, and looked very good in doing it.[/i] [b](B-, 4:15)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/budlight.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]PRESENTS[/U][/B] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/SOLDOUT2.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]LIVE! From Greensboro Coliseum, North Carolina! ATTENDANCE: 15,000 (SELL OUT)[/b][/u] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]Joey Styles and Roddy Piper welcome us to the sold out Greensboro coliseum from the announcers table, and run down the card. Tonight we'll see The Amour Brothers take on The Party Boys, the "Belfast Brawler" Finlay take on "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown, William Regal one-on-one with Little Guido, Rey Mysterio and "HBK" Shawn Michaels take on the scary team of Kenzo Suzuki and Snitsky in a match made by Eric Bischoff himself! And the first NEW WCW World Heavyweight Champion will be crowned as Hulk Hogan goes up against The Giant![/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/HulkHogan2.jpg[/IMG] [i]The show opens with the familiar sound of "Voodoo Child" by Jimmi Hendrix. Hulk Hogan comes out to a massive ovation, and spends alot of time tagging the fans' hands down the entrance ramp, and around the ring. When Hogan gets in the ring a loud "Hogan" chant starts up, as Hulk is obviously touched. He says that tonight Hulkamania will run wild once again all over WCW, and when he wins his eight WCW World Heavyweight Title he will lead the company back to it's former glory![/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/TheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [i]"American Badass" by Kid Rock rocks the arena, as The Giant walks out from the back to another loud ovation. He stands on the ramp, and the crowd quickly turn on him as he starts to rip into North Carolina, calling all of the fans losers, who cheer the name of a man who should have hung up his boots ten years ago!! Hogan responds by saying that he may not be the youngest guy in wrestling, but he still has what it takes to kick The Giants ass all over the arena. He challenges The Giant to come to the ring right now, but The Giant backs out, telling Hogan that he'll have to wait until the main event for The Giant to embarrass him in front of all these fans. The Giant finishes off the argument saying that when all is said and done, Hogan will be looking up at him being crowned the WCW Champion.[/i] [b](B+, 4:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Tajiri.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/LeiaMeow.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Psicosis2.jpg[/IMG] [i]Tajiri and Leia Meow are talking in Japanese backstage when Psicosis walks up behind Meow. He puts down Tajiri, and asks Meow if she wants to be with a REAL man? He asks her out for a drink after the show, as Leia looks at Tajiri before SLAPPING Psicosis!! She tells Psicosis that she is Tajiri's manager, and that he is twice the man that Psicosis will ever be. Meow storms off, as Tajiri stares out Psicosis before following his manager, leaving Psicosis behind looking p***ed.[/i] [b](C, 3:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Scotty2Hotty-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/KCJames.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/vs.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/AntonioThomas.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/JohnnyHeartbreaker.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]The Party Boys Vs. The Amour Brothers[/u] [i](Scotty 2 Hotty & KC James) (Antonio & Romeo Amour)[/i][/b] [i]In the first match of the night are two tag teams who are definitely looking to gain momentum and a shot at the vacant WCW World Tag Team Titles. The more experienced Amour Brothers give an impressive display of tag team moves and a good reading of each other, but the newer team of Scotty & KC also display a strong partnership. The Amour Brothers seem intent on constantly taunting the crowd with poses any time they have the chance. The match finishes when the referee loses control and all four wrestlers are brawling in the ring, Romeo gets thrown out through the middle rope, as KC hits the KCB (Sky High Powerbomb) on Antonio, and Scotty hits the Worm for the win![/i] [b]Winners: The Party Boys (KC James & Scotty 2 Hotty) by Pinfall [i](15:40, C+)[/i][/b] [i]After the match, both KC & Scotty do a dance to their theme "Red Alert" by Basement Jaxx, for the crowd.[/i] [b](D+, 1:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/EricBischoff.jpg[/IMG] [i]Rey Mysterio is sitting in his locker room backstage taping up, as HBK walks into the shot. HBK tells Rey that somebody told him that Rey wanted to see him. Rey doesn't know what he's talking about. Just at that moment the sound of a person clapping is heard, as Eric Bischoff walks into the room. He smiles broadly at the two superstars, as they look at him confused. Bischoff tells them both that it's an "honour" that they both signed for his WCW. He apologised for setting up their match tonight against Suzuki and Snitsky, but he just wanted to make sure the two didn't have any ring rust. He wishes them luck, before reminding them that "Controversey Creates Cash", and leaving the two looking at each other confused.[/i] [b](B, 3:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/MontyBrown.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/JonathanCoachman.jpg[/IMG] [i]The camera cuts to Monty Brown pumping iron, with him is The Coach. While Brown stares intently into space with a focused look on his face, the Coach psyches him up, by telling Brown that with him as his manager "the sky is the limit"...and that he'll take Brown to the top. Tonight he'll beat Finlay, and next it will be the WCW World Title.[/i] [b](C+, 3:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/KristiMyst.jpg[/IMG] [i]The beautiful Kristi Myst joins Joey Styles and Roddy Piper at ringside to commentate on the next match.[/i] [b](F-, 1:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/JonMoxley.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Umaga.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Rick Moxley Vs. Umaga[/b][/u] [i]In a match apparently made by Bischoff earlier in the evening, Umaga displays just how dangerous he is by totally destroying the smaller Moxley, tearing him apart and then finishing him with a Samoan Spike. Although the two didn't seem to click in the ring. During the match, however, Umaga cannot keep his eyes off of Kristi Myst, a fact which Styles and Piper find very amusing, but Myst seems to enjoy.[/i] [b]WINNER: Umaga via Pinfall [i](C+, 1:46)[/i][/b] [i]After the match Kristi Myst leaves the announcer's table and enters the ring, as Umaga continues to stare at her. She kisses him on the cheek, and raises his hand. They then leave the ring together, with Umaga not looking away from her for a second.[/i] [b](C-, 1:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]The ring is set up with a black leather sofa, and black leather chair, with a HUGE HDTV set up in the middle of the ring, and a selection of black and blue props placed around the ring with the words "Elijah Expose" written on them.[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ElijahBurke.jpg[/IMG] [i]"Hate Me Now" by NAS hits the speakers, as Elijah Burke makes his way out to the ring to a chorus of boos, as he stands at the top of the ramp in an explosion of gold fireworks. He laughs at the audience, and gets into the ring, grabbing a mic. He welcomes the fans in the Coliseum to the first edition of "The Elijah Expose", and says it must be a huge honour for them to have Elijah grace them with his presence. He says that he handed out an open invitation to ANYONE on the roster to enjoy the Elijah Interview Experience, and that from the hundreds of replies (a number that Styles and Piper scoff at) he is delighted to introduce...CHAVO GUERRERO!![/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ChavoGuerreroJr.jpg[/IMG] [i]"Had Enough" by Breaking Benjamin hits as Chavo Guerrero makes his way from the back to even more boos. Chavo takes his time getting to the ring, before standing on the apron and doing the Guerrero shimmy, much to the crowd's disgust. When he gets in the ring he shakes Elijah's hand and is given a mic. He takes a seat on the sofa, while Elijah takes the chair at the desk. The two talk about WCW, and how the possibilities are endless with talents like themselves in the federation. They hype themselves up to the moon, but then go onto talk about the rest of the WCW roster...in particular Shelton Benjamin and Matt Striker. Chavo says he's worked hard in wrestling his whole life, and he's never been given the chances that Benjamin/Striker have had handed to them on a platter. Elijah and Chavo say they are twice the wrestlers Benjamin and Striker are![/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/SheltonBenjamin.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/MattStriker-1.jpg[/IMG] [i]"Famous Last Words" by My Chemical Romance interrupts them, as Shelton Benjamin and Matt Striker run to the ring, obviously having had enough of the two obnoxious stars! Elijah and Chavo head for the hills, as Benjamin and Striker destroy the set. Benjamin picks up a mic, and challenges the two to a tag team match tonight! Burke accepts the challenge, and tells them they'll pay for wrecking his moment![/i] [b](C+, 5:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] [i]"My Name's Finlay...and I Love To Fight" hits the arena, as the crowd start cheering. Finlay comes out from the back, and walks down to the ring tagging the fans' hands. He stands in the middle of the ring waiting for Brown's entrance when....[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/TrishStratus.jpg[/IMG] [i]"Inside The Fire" by Disturbed hits, and from the back comes none other than Trish Stratus! She comes out to cheers with a mic in hand, but promptly tells the fans to shut up! She talks directly to Finlay, and warns him that there are alot of stars in WCW that are looking to take the place of old hasbeens, or in Finlay's case NEVER beens, and that he had better watch his back. Before Finlay can respond...[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/MontyBrown.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/JonathanCoachman.jpg[/IMG] [i]"The Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace rocks the arena, as Monty Brown enters with The Coach for their match. They walk past Trish, who stays at the top of the ramp to watch the match.[/i] [b](B, 3:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Finlay.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/MontyBrown.jpg[/IMG][b]W/[/b][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/JonathanCoachman.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Finlay Vs. Monty Brown w/The Coach[/b][/u] [i]Trish Status stays for the whole match, watching from the ramp. In a match where Finlay displays alot of technical moves, and Brown impresses with alot of strength and power, the two put on an impressive display. The veteran Finlay tries to keep the Alpha Male grounded, thus stopping him from using any of his power play, but this is easier said than done. The Coach continually gets involved, distracting the referee at important moments, and it is his actions that lead to the finish. Finlay hits the Celtic Cross on Brown and goes for the pin, when The Coach jumps up on the apron. The referee goes over to tell him to leave, and Finlay faces him as [b]DOUG BASHAM[/b] comes through the fans, and slides into the ring behind Finlay, hitting him with the [b]BASHAM DRIVER[/b]!! He leaves the ring, walks up to Trish. As Brown gets up, hits the Alpha Bomb on Finlay, and steals the victory![/i] [b]WINNER: Monty Brown via Pinfall [i](B-, 14:34)[/i][/b] [i]After the match Trish raises Basham's hand at the top of the ramp, and Finlay looks on from the mat[/i] [b](C, 1:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/EricBischoff.jpg[/IMG] [i]"I'm Back" plays as Eric Bischoff comes out from the back to a very mixed reaction of boos and cheers. He looks very smug and please with himself as he struts to the ring, getting a mic once he enters. He welcomes everybody to the new look WCW, and asks the fans if they are having a good time, to which the fans respond with a resounding cheer. "Easy E" says that that's good because, starting this [b]TUESDAY [i]WCW NITRO ON PPV[/i] will start up on DirecTV, The Dish Network and InDemand[/b]. He tells the fans to tune in every week to see all their favourite stars...and to enjoy the rest of their night.[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]Joey Styles and Roddy Piper hype the sponser of WCW Bud Light...Fresh...Smooth...Real...It's all here![/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Psicosis2.jpg[/IMG] [i]"The Man Without Fear" by Drowning Poole hits as Psicosis makes his way out to the ring with resonating boos from the fans. He wastes no time getting to the ring, obviously still very angry at what happened earlier on in the night. Psicosis talks about how already in WCW he is getting no respect, when a wrestler and a man like he is should be worshipped by everybody in the back. He calls Leia Meow a low class hooker, and says he only wanted to go on a date with with her so he could get an easy lay.[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Tajiri.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/LeiaMeow.jpg[/IMG] [i]A Japanese theme plays as Tajiri and Leia Meow make their way out onto the ramp. Meow grabs a mic and tells Psicosis how disgusting he is, and how he is a little man who deserves no respect. Tajiri whispers something in her ear, as she then challenges Psicosis to go One-on-one with Tajiri on the first episode of Nitro on PPV!! Psicosis thinks for a moment, before he smiles, and tells Meow..."It's a Date".[/i] [b](C-, 3:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/SheltonBenjamin.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/MattStriker-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ElijahBurke.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ChavoGuerreroJr.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Shelton Benjamin & Matt Striker Vs. Elijah Burke & Chavo Guerrero[/b][/u] [i]These four competitors, hungry for success in their first match in WCW definitely showed why each of them deserve their place on the roster. A very fast paced match, this one was back and forth the whole time, and any time Benjamin/Striker began to gain momentum, Burke/Chavo would use a cheap tactic to stop it dead. Benjamin's performance, however, is the stand out, as he looks the best he has ever done. The finish comes when Chavo and Striker are the legal men in the ring, both men run off the ropes and go for flying body presses, connecting in mid-air. The two then try to make the tag to their respective partners, with the crowd firmly behind Striker. As Chavo goes to make the tag Burke leaves the apron, and starts walking up the ramp out of the match. Benjamin comes in and hits the Dragon Whip on a stranded Chavo for the win![/i] [b]WINNERS: Shelton Benjamin & Matt Striker via Pinfall [i](B-, 14:59)[/i][/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]The lights all go out in the arena as a video breaks through the screens either side of the entrance ramp...prophesizing the return of the Undertaker!![/i] [b](B+, 1:03)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/RobConway2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/MickyNova.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/JoshMatthews.jpg[/IMG] [i]Robert Conway and Simon Dean are backstage being interviewed by Josh Matthews. Robert Conway says that he is a multi-millionaire, owns two limos, and has one of the most expensive penthouses in New York, and it all happened within the last few months. And why? He says it's because of his confidence, his natural good looks, and his willingness to succeed...and because of Simon Dean's patented Simon System. Dean says that his Simon System helps men like Conway every day, to be the best at what they do...and the greatest at what they didn't do before! Josh Matthews asks them both exactly what the Simon System entails, to which Dean and Conway get offended, and tell Matthews he'd never understand, and he was small, tiny and stupid. They then proceed to throw him into the interview set, leaving him out cold, with Conway leaving his business card next to Matthews' head, before they walk off laughing.[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG] [i]"Spring" by Vivaldi plays, as William Regal enters from the back to a chorus of boos. He waves royally at the fans, as he walks down the ramp into the ring. Once in the ring he asks the fans for silence, and say that although he may be the man with the highest status in WCW...or in the whole of North Carolina, there was no reason for these fans to dislike him. Neither should they dislike the fact that his IQ is above that of the IQ of all North Carolinians put together! He promises the fans that in the next match, which he dedicates to them, they will see how the high society get the job done.[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/LittleGuido2-1.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]William Regal Vs. Little Guido[/b][/u] [i]In the longest match of the night, at over twenty minutes, these two deliver a very techncal match. There is alot of mat work, and technical holds, which the fans seem to tire of quickly, but Regal continues applying them to get the crowd angry. The two men don't really seem to connect very well in this match however. This match is back and forth, with the two showing high skills. Regal isolates the lower back of Guido, but when it looks like he is beat he gets a head of steam, as the fans rally behind him. However, a Regal Cutter abruptly ends the comeback, and a Regal Stretch makes Guido tap out.[/i] [b]WINNER: William Regal via Submission [i](C+, 22:36)[/b][/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/TheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [i]Backstage The Giant is warming up, Styles and Piper discuss the main event and the backstory of Hogan/Giant.[/i] [b](C, 3:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [i]A video runs to hype THE HURRICANE!!![/i] [b](C-, 1:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG] [i]Backstage HBK & Rey hype up their match against Kenzo Suzuki and Snitsky. They say that they're happy to be in WCW, and there is nothing that can stop them from going out to that ring and entertaining the fans. Not Suzuki, not Snitsky, and definitely not Eric Bischoff. They tell Bischoff that no matter what he has planned for them, both of them are strong enough to withstand it.[/i] [b](C, 2:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ReyMysterio.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/GeneSnitsky2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/KenzoSuzuki.jpg[/IMG][b]W/[/b][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/JadeChung.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]Shawn Michaels & Rey Mysterio Vs. Snitsky & Kenzo Suzuki w/Jade Chung[/b][/u] [i]Kenzo Suzuki was escorted by his manager Jade Chung, and the two worked very well together. This was an average match, with Rey/HBK not really clicking as a tag team, and Snitsky just getting absoloutely exhausted by the end of it. Snitsky and Kenzo manage to beat down on Rey for most of the match, destroying him with double team and power moves, trying to take out the much smaller Rey. But when Rey made a hot tag to HBK he cleaned house, HBK took out both Snitsky and Suzuki with flying forearms, and sweet chin musiced Kenzo out of the ring, while Rey jumped off the top rope crashing into him on the outside. HBK tuned the band and hit Snitsky with his own sweet chin music for the pin![/i] [b]WINNERS: Shawn Michaels & Rey Mysterio via Pinfall [i](19:53, C)[/i][/b] [i]After the match Rey returns to the ring, as HBK raises his arm up in the middle of the ring and they celebrate for the fans facing all directions. Once this is done they seperate as Rey talks to the referee. Rey turns back to Michaels, as [b]HBK hits Rey with the SWEET CHIN MUSIC!![/b] The fans turn on Michaels violently, some throwing rubbish in the ring, as Michaels tells them to "Suck It", and walks off laughing.[/i] [b](B, 2:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/AlSnow.jpg[/IMG] [i]"Freedom Fighter" by Creed plays as Al Snow makes his way out from the back to a good ovation. He gets in the ring and tells the fans that he is so happy to be back in a wrestling ring. When he was asked to come out of retirement and join the new WCW he had no choice but to say yes, as it was a great offer![/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/ChrisMasters.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/AaronStevens.jpg[/IMG] [i]The sound of "The Beautiful People" by Marylin Manson interrupts Snow mid-flow, as Idol Stevens and Chris Masters make their way out. They applausd Snow as they walk down the ramp, and join him in the ring, also getting a mic. They welcome Snow to WCW, and says it must have taken alot for Snow to come out of retirement, to which Snow nods. But, they tell him, that he shouldn't have, as he has NEVER done anything in his wrestling career to warrant a WCW contract. Stevens and Masters say that they are "The Future", the future of WCW, the future of wrestling, and future World Heavyweight champions. Snow says that they definitely have what it takes, but he says their attitude needs to change. This leads Stevens and Masters to viciously beat down Snow, with Masters putting him in the Masterlock as Stevens gets in cheap shots.[/i] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/CactusJack.jpg[/IMG] [i]Cactus Jack's music hits as he comes running down the ramp to a fantastic crowd ovation, he exchanges punches with Idol Stevens, before knocking him down and forcing him to roll out of the ring. Masters then walks into a kick to the gut, and a Double Arm DDT!! Stevens and Masters retreat as Cactus Jack checks on Snow.[/i] [b](C-, 5:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/HulkHogan2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/Midajah.jpg[/IMG] [i]Hulk Hogan is getting ready for his match in his locker room, as Midajah comes in to interview him. She asks him that as he knows The Giant so well does he think that he has what it takes to beat him? Hogan says that he may be old, but he's still the greatest wrestler alive. He promised at the start of the show that Hulkamania will run wild again, and when he wins the WCW World Title tonight it will be![/i] [b](B+, 2:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCWWorldHeavyweight2-1.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]WCW World Heavyweight Title Match [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/HulkHogan2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/vs.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/WCW/TheGiant.jpg[/IMG] Hulk Hogan Vs. The Giant[/b][/u] [i]In the main event these two put on a good match, but both men were exhausted by the end of it. This match stays in the ring almost throughout with the referee being very strict on the rules. It's extremely back and forth with no man seemingly able to gain an advantage, until The Giant manages to floor Hogan with a massive body press slam. The Giant continues to beat down on Hogan until he begins to Hulk up as the fans get behind him! He connects with punches to the stomach and kidneys of The Giant and manages to stand up and hit a clothesline knocking the big man to one knee. Hogan runs off the ropes to connect with another but Show grabs him with one hand and pushes him into the ref, knocking the ref out cold. The Giant hits a big boot on Hogan knocking him down, and leaves the ring, throwing a chair back in! The Giant returns to the ring, grabs the chair and slams it into the skull of an unsuspecting Hogan!! The crowd boo wildly as The Giant kicks the chair out of the ring and hits a HUGE chokeslam on Hogan. He wakes the referee and gets the pin![/i] [b]WINNER AND NEW WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: The Giant!!! [i](B-, 18:22)[/b][/i] [i]The Giant kicks Hogan out of the ring, and is handed the WCW World Title as the crowd boo the arena down. He celebrates, but the lights go out...[/i] [i]...A spotlight hits the ring engulfing The Giant as [b]THE UNDERTAKER IS STANDING BEHIND HIM!!![/b] The Giant bails from the ring as Taker looks up, and stares at him. He raises his hand as two lightning bolts hit the Souled Out set, setting it on fire...as the PPV feed dies.[/i] [b](B+, 3:00)[/b] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG] [b]OVERALL RATING: C+[/b] [b]PREDICTION RESULTS:[/b] [i]Granto: 4/5 MattitudeV2: 4/5 Mikeyg32118: 2/5[/i] [b]OOC: Comments/Replies as always are appreciated!! Thanks for the support shown so far guys. [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/divider.jpg[/IMG][/center][/b]

[center][b]OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting. Had a pretty hectic few days at work![/b] [i]I walk into my office, close the door behind me and take a deep breath. What a weekend it had been. The weekend of WCW Souled Out, WCW's first show and first PPV, and it had been crazy. But it had gone well I thought...New characters had been introduced, old characters had been freshened up. The point of the a new look WCW had been made, and heck it was only the first show! I took my seat to look at the details of last night...and I knew it wasn't gonna be that great, as we had been up again TNA Final Resolution. Looking at the form I was right, TNA destroyed us with a 6.63 buy rate to our 2.17, but it was ok. We were changing to weekly PPV shows while we wait for the new season to apply for a TV show...things would change once we were more established. What was bad is that they put on a B+ show to our C+...[/i] [quote] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/SOLDOUT2.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]WCW Souled Out Attendance:[/b][/u] 15,000 (Sell Out) [b][u]Buy Rate:[/b][/u] 2.79 [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/FinalResolution.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]TNA Final Resolution Attendance:[/b][/u] 15,000 (Sell Out) [b][u]Buy Rate:[/b][/u] 6.63 [b]Steiner Brothers[/b] Dft [b]Team Bandit (Petey Williams & Christopher Daniels)[/b] [b]Daizee Haze[/b] dft [b]Beth Pheonix[/b] [b]Robert Roode[/b] dft [b]Eric Young[/b] [b]Rhino[/b] dft [b]Homicide[/b] [b]Andrew Martin[/b] dft [b]Raven[/b] [b]Macho Machizmo[/b] dft [b]Buff Bagwell[/b] & [b]Hernandez[/b] [b]Charlie Haas[/b] & [b]Lance Storm[/b] dft [b]Matt Bently[/b] & [b]Frankie Kazarian[/b] [b]AJ Styles[/b] & [b]Tomko[/b] dft [b]Voodoo Kin Mafia[/b] [b]Jeff Jarret[/b] dft [b]Samoa Joe[/b] [b]Allison Danger[/b] dft [b]Gail Kim[/b] [b]Bob Sapp[/b] dft [b]Chris Jericho[/b] [b]Kurt Angle[/b] dft [b]Brock Lesnar[/b] to retain [b][i]TNA World Heavyweight Title[/b][/i] [b]Rating: B+[/b][/quote][/center]

Gotta say great show. Better than I ever imagined. I might actually steal some of your layout for your shows, it works great how you have everything seperated and stuff. Of course, thats if you don't mind. Your new WCW is pretty realistic. And thats not a bad things....ITS A GOOD THING. (Pardon my WWE/DDP ripoff) While my predictions didn't work out great the show was definatley great. Keep up the good work. I'm excited for Nitro.

[center][b][u]January: Monday, Week 4[/b][/u] [quote] [IMG]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/JDTheIcon/Clipboard01.jpg[/IMG] [b][u]LIVE from The United Center, Chicago, Illinois!![/b][/u] [i]Last Sunday night history was made as [b][/i]The Giant[i][/b] became the [u][b]NEW[/u] WCW World Heavyweight Champion[/b]!!! However, he needed the illegal use of a chair to beat the legenday [/i][b]Hulk Hogan[/b][i]. His celebrations were short lived though as [/i][b]The Undertaker[i][/b] made his debut in WCW, appearing behind The Giant in the dark, and setting fire to the WCW Souled Out set with two lightning bolts! This Tuesday on WCW Nitro on PPV, The Giant will put his title on the line against [b][/i]Matt Striker[/b][i]. Will The Undertaker's mind games cause The Giant to lose the title at the first hurdle? Or will The Giant prove he's not scared of what's in the dark? And what will Hogan have to say about the way he lost at Souled Out??[/i] [i]Souled Out also saw a shocking turn of events when [b][/i]"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels[/b][i] visciously turned on his tag team partner, [b][/i]Rey Mysterio[i][/b], after their victory. Previously in the evening, [b][/i]Eric Bischoff[i][/b] had warned them both that "Controversy Creates Cash", much to everyone's confusion. Was Bischoff behind HBK's sickening act? Or are there other factors involved? And what will happen when both men are in the same arena? You can bet that Rey Mysterio will definitely be looking for answers! And [/i][b]Cactus Jack[i][/b] will make his WCW return as he will team up with [b][/i]Al Snow[i][/b] to take on the new tag team calling themselves, [b]"The Future"[/b], [/i][b]Chris Masters[i][/b] and [/i][b]Idol Stevens[/b][i]. Cactus saved Snow from a vicious beating from the two at Souled Out, but will The Future get their revenge? Or will the veterans teach the young guns a lesson? [b]PLUS[/b]...[b][/i]Trish Stratus[/b][i] and her new client [b][/i]Doug Basham[i][/b] will address the Nitro audience regarding their attack on [/i][b]Finlay[i][/b], [b][/i]Tajiri[/b][i] will be going one-on-one with [/i][b]Psicosis[/b][i] in a match made after Psicosis' disgusting advances towards [/i][b]Leia Meow[/b][i], [b]"Conway Dean Inc."[/b] will debut in tag team action, and you can be sure [b][/i]Elijah Burke[i][/b] will be looking for revenge on [b][/i]Shelton Benjamin[/b][i] for "wrecking his moment"!! Also [/i][b]William Regal[i][/b], [b][/i]Umaga[/b][i], [/i][b]Chavo Guerrero[/b][i], [b][/i]Monty Brown[i][/b], and the rest of the WCW Roster will be in attendance. Anything can...and probably will happen, only on the Dishnetwork, DirecTV and InDemand, this Tuesday [b]ONLY ON PPV![/b][/i] [b][u]QUICK CARD[/u] [u][b]WCW World Heavyweight Title Match[/b][/u] The Giant (c) Vs. Matt Striker Cactus Jack & Al Snow Vs. The Future (Chris Masters & Idol Stevens) Tajri Vs. Psicosis Conway Dean Inc. (Robert Conway & Simon Dean) Vs. Big Bad Shad & Hayden Jeter[/b] [/quote][/center]

Archived