WCW: Controversy Creates Cash

[QUOTE=mikeyg32118;458513]Gotta say great show. Better than I ever imagined. I might actually steal some of your layout for your shows, it works great how you have everything seperated and stuff. Of course, thats if you don't mind. Your new WCW is pretty realistic. And thats not a bad things....ITS A GOOD THING. (Pardon my WWE/DDP ripoff) While my predictions didn't work out great the show was definatley great. Keep up the good work. I'm excited for Nitro.[/QUOTE] Hey dude, thanks alot for the support. Sure you can use the layout! I find it's easier for the eyes, and just plain old easier to tell things apart!

[B]The Giant (c)[/B] Vs. Matt Striker [B]Cactus Jack & Al Snow[/B] Vs. The Future (Chris Masters & Idol Stevens) Tajri Vs.[B] Psicosis[/B] [B]Conway Dean Inc. (Robert Conway & Simon Dean)[/B] Vs. Big Bad Shad & Hayden Jeter

[B]The Giant[/B] (c) Vs. Matt Striker [B]Cactus Jack & Al Snow[/B] Vs. The Future (Chris Masters & Idol Stevens) Tajri Vs. [B]Psicosis[/B] [B]Conway Dean Inc.[/B] (Robert Conway & Simon Dean) Vs. Big Bad Shad & Hayden Jeter

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry this Diary hasn't bee updated for ages, my laptop died and unfortunatly I lost all the files. But in a couple of weeks I'll be starting up a game on TEW 2008, so will begin a new diary. Thanks to all those who did support this diary, I was really getting into it!!

Archived