Diary of the month?

Is there going to be a Diary of the month thread for June? Either Cornelverse or real world? I just wondering. More than happy to run one or both, if Dragonmac or G-prime is other wise tied up. But don't even know if that is something the readers would like to see happen for June. Just let me know. Thanks mistaken

Since the game only came out a month ago, and most diaries haven't even ran a full month yet, I honestly hadn't given it any thought. But if you want to go ahead and set a DOTM thing up for June be my guest. it;s not like I hold a patent on it or anything. :D:p

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;455285]Since the game only came out a month ago, and most diaries haven't even ran a full month yet, I honestly hadn't given it any thought. But if you want to go ahead and set a DOTM thing up for June be my guest. it;s not like I hold a patent on it or anything. :D:p[/QUOTE] I thought about that very fact, which is one of the reasons I asked before just posting up a Submission thread.:) (and I ask not because you have a patent, but out of respect for the great job you have done by it.) On the other hand, there has been some great work by some of the existing diaries this month. In both the realworld Catergory and the Cornelverse Dairies. As well as some amazing starts (I'd almost like a category for best new 2008 dairy) I know many of these well never make it but maybe a good nomination would be a push in the right direction. but no reason to run a thread that the readers don't think the dairies are ready for. So I've got a yes and a maybe and an "it's only been a month?". any one else have a thought?

I think there's a few good ones out there-sure, a lot of diaries haven't been simulated that far, but there's James Casey's MAW diary, Rathen4's APW, and at least two or three others that have promise. Oh, and the all-too-brief legend that was John Awesome does BSC.

ok, unless someone has a problem with it. I am going to start a new thread. that is a DOTM June Nomination thread. please stop in and make some [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=33599"]nominations.[/URL]

Archived