TCW - Failure is not an Option....Or is it?

[B]Tommy Cornell, Sam Keith and Nemesis[/B] v RDJ, Rick Law and Tyson Baine [I]Could go either way, but I just mark out more for who's on the heel side[/I] [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] v Rocky Golden (for the International Title) [I]Again Hawkins is just better.[/I] [B]The Machines[/B] v Whispering Death (Ino/Rahn) [I]I think you'll see how Whispering Death get along, before pushing them[/I] [B]Sammy Bach[/B] v Frankie Perez [I]Bach's that bit more established in TCW right now[/I] Charlie Thatcher v [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Thatcher's that bit more establish, then again he is a talent free hack[/I] [B]Champagne Lover and Edd Stone[/B] v The Young Guns [I]Young Guns are good for one thing, and that's being the resident jobber team[/I] Robert Oxford v [B]Gino Montero[/B] [I]Oxford's on his way to retirement and Montero is a prodigious talent.[/I]

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 3 Mar 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In Mid West, USA, Attendance 5000 (Sold Out!)[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mainstream Hernandez [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Charlie Thatcher [/COLOR][/B]in 6 minutes. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating E+.[/SIZE][/B] A poor match, made even worse by the fact they don’t click. The Dudes continue their wins over the ‘soon to leave’ guys! We cut quickly backstage where there is an altercation going on – [B][COLOR="red"]The Machines [/COLOR][/B]are trying to cut corners before their later match with [B][COLOR="Blue"]Whispering Death (Ino and Rahn), [/COLOR][/B]as they attack them, throwing them into the backstage equipment. But their perennial foes, [COLOR="blue"][B]The New Wave[/B][/COLOR], come out of their dressing room to make the save, and give Ino and Rahn a fighting chance in the later match. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Solidifies The Machines as the heel pairing, and the two face pairings might even work together! [B][COLOR="Red"]Champagne Lover and Edd Stone[/COLOR][/B] defeat [COLOR="blue"][B]The Young Guns [/B][/COLOR]in 7 minutes, when Lover hits the Lover Stunner on Steve Gumble. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] The commentators tell us that Edd Stone had requested to partner Champagne Lover, as he claims that the two of them are alike – they are part of the ‘beautiful party people’. Lover’s wrestling is also beautiful, and he is the star here, dominating the match before picking up the win for his team. [B][COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] comes out and issues an open challenge for any wrestler to face him for his [B]All Action Title [/B]tonight. There is no immediate response, so he returns backstage for now. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Gino Montero [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="red"]Robert Oxford [/COLOR][/B]in 6 minutes with a Montero Press. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] Gino continues the emergence of the new breed in TCW as he beats the veteran fairly easily here. [B][COLOR="blue"]The Dudes (Perez and Hernandez)[/COLOR][/B] join [COLOR="blue"][B]Gino Montero[/B][/COLOR] in the ring and they celebrate their wins tonight together. The sound of revving bikes stops them as all three of the [B][COLOR="Red"]Dirty White Boys [/COLOR][/B]appear. Bulldozer addresses the three men in the ring, telling them that the Dudes already lost to his pals last month, but that they don’t seemed to have learned their place in the hierarchy of TCW – which is below the DWB. Therefore, they are going to have to be put back in their place once again this month – and that young Montero needs to learn the same lesson. The Dudes and Gino accept the 3v3 challenge for the PPV. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] This feud continues, bringing the other youngster further into it as well. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Whispering Death (Ino/Rahn)[/COLOR][/B] draw with [COLOR="red"][B]The Machines [/B][/COLOR]in 13 minutes following a double DQ. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] A good solid tag match here, with the earlier attack seeming only to have riled Ino and Rahn up. Perhaps too much so, as the match ends when Rahn and Anderson are DQ-ed for hitting each other with steel chairs. Where does this leave the tag title picture? That question is very quickly answered as [COLOR="red"][B]Phil Vibert [/B][/COLOR]comes out and announces that at Just Another Day, it will be the [B][COLOR="blue"]New Wave [/COLOR]v [COLOR="Red"]The Machines[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Whispering Death[/COLOR] [/B]for the titles. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] It's the obvious solution - isn't it? [B][COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez [/COLOR][/B]in 8 minutes to retain the [B]All Action Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Bad chemistry strikes here, and spoils what could have been a fun match. Sammy comes out and mocks the ‘chickens’ who daren’t face him. Frankie comes out and takes up the challenge, given the wins that he and his friends have had this month. But Sammy is a step up in class and he defends his title fairly comfortably in the end. [B][COLOR="blue"]RDJ[/COLOR][/B] leads [B][COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="blue"][B]Tyson Baine[/B][/COLOR] out to the ring. He addresses [B][COLOR="Red"]The Syndicate – and Nemesis [/COLOR][/B]– and they challenge [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell, Sam Keith and Nemesis [/B][/COLOR]to face them tonight. Cornell and Keith appear at the top of the ramp, and when Nemesis joins them from the announce table, they accept the challenge. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rocky Golden [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR][/B] by DQ, when [B][COLOR="red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR][/B] attacks Rocky. Wolf retains the [B]International Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] A big disappointment after they got a B- last week – Pete even drags match ratings down when he isn’t even wrestling!! Anyway – Rocky repeats his win from last week, but with Wolf getting DQ-ed for Pete’s attack on Rocky, he keeps hold of his title. [B][COLOR="Red"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR][/B] quickly rolls out of the ring, while [COLOR="blue"][B]Rocky Golden[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="red"][B]Texas Pete[/B][/COLOR] go nose to nose. Rocky is furious at Pete’s intervention, and as security rush out to separate them, he can clearly be heard telling Pete he will see him in the ring at the PPV – where he wants revenge. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Rocky didn't have a lot else to do - so let's see if he can carry Tex to a semi-decent match - unlikely I know! :p [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell, Sam Keith and Nemesis [/B][/COLOR]draw with [B][COLOR="Blue"]RDJ, Rick Law and Tyson Baine[/COLOR][/B] after 15 minutes when the referee lost control of the match and called for the bell. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Well at least this main event was decent, though I doubt that will be enough to save a poor show. Predictable chaos throughout this match, with Cornell and RDJ squaring off, as do Rick Law and Sam Keith. Tyson Baine and Nemesis are so intent on beating holy hell out of each other that they forget to obey the referee’s instructions to get back in the ring and fight, and thus the ref ends the match. [COLOR="Red"][B]Phil Vibert[/B] [/COLOR]enters the chaotic scene and tells[B][COLOR="Red"] Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="blue"][B]Tyson Baine [/B][/COLOR]to save their energy – since they will be facing each other next week at Just Another Day! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="red"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]TV Ratings = 3.81 and 0.03. [/B] Well that B rating was somewhat of a surprise – but this time it’s a nice surprise! [B]Charlie Thatcher [/B]leaves TCW. Fortunately, his best friend, [B]RDJ[/B], doesn’t seem too concerned – well, I guess you wouldn’t be when you’ve just got another world title shot to look forward to! [OOC - Thanks to Tigetkinney, Hyde Hill and Actarus for their predictions - the two draws cost you all this week! And thanks to Cobra for the kind words. If there is anything that you guys think would improve the diary - please let me know (nicely!) and I'll try and incorporate it!]

[B][U][SIZE="4"]Matches announced for Week 4 March:[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Nemesis and Sam Keith [/COLOR]v [COLOR="Blue"]Tyson Baine and Rick Law[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Danny Fonzarelli [/COLOR][B](for the International Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Brent Hill [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]RDJ[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]New Wave [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]The Young Guns [/COLOR]([B]for the Tag Titles)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR] [B](for the All Action Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete and ????[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Rocky Golden and Joey Minnesota[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Robert Oxford [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR]

Ah, you're doing a great job! You have your own style, which is a good thing IMO! Keep up the great work! [B] Nemesis and Sam Keith[/B] v Tyson Baine and Rick Law [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] v Danny Fonzarelli (for the International Title) Brent Hill v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] Johnny Bloodstone v [B]RDJ[/B] New Wave v [B]The Young Guns (for the Tag Titles)[/B] Sammy Bach v [B]Gino Montero (for the All Action Title)[/B] Texas Pete and ???? v [B]Rocky Golden and Joey Minnesota[/B] [B]Robert Oxford[/B] v Frankie Perez

Nemesis and Sam Keith v [B]Tyson Baine and Rick Law[/B] [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] v Danny Fonzarelli (for the International Title) Brent Hill v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] Johnny Bloodstone v [B]RDJ[/B] [B]New Wave[/B] v The Young Guns (for the Tag Titles) Sammy Bach v [B]Gino Montero [/B](for the All Action Title) Texas Pete and ???? v [B]Rocky Golden and Joey Minnesota[/B] Robert Oxford v [B]Frankie Perez[/B]

Nemesis and Sam Keith v [B]Tyson Baine and Rick Law[/B] [I]The pair of upper level hosses will get the better of the golden oldies this time round[/I] [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] v Danny Fonzarelli (for the International Title) [I]Hawkins wont drop this belt in a regular event, and not to someone of Fonzarelli's level (though it's clear Fonzarelli has improved since his days as Jay Darkness)[/I] Brent Hill v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] [I]I'll mark out when Peak returns to doing what he does best being a psychotic heel but for now he's on the face side, anyway Hills primarily a tag wrestler at this moment in time, so Peak gets the win[/I] Johnny Bloodstone v [B]RDJ[/B] [I]I so want to pick Bloodstone but RDJ might throw a hissy fit were he to job to some 'unknown' even though Bloodstone is twice the wrestler he'll ever be.[/I] [B]New Wave[/B] v The Young Guns (for the Tag Titles) [I]How did the Guns earn a shot exactly ? Routine defence for the New Wave[/I] [B]Sammy Bach[/B] v Gino Montero (for the All Action Title) [I]Having Montero challenge for this belt is a good move, but it wont be his time yet, some Syndicate related interference will ensure that Bach holds on to the belt[/I] Texas Pete and ???? v [B]Rocky Golden and Joey Minnesota[/B] [I]Whoever the mystery man is, it wont make any difference as they still have to tag with Texas Pete [/I] Robert Oxford v [B]Frankie Perez[/B] [I]Oxford puts over another of the new generation[/I]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 4 Mar 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In Great Lakes, USA, Attendance 5000 (Sold Out!)[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rocky Golden and Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] defeat [B][COLOR="Red"]Texas Pete and Bulldozer[/COLOR][/B] in 9 minutes, when Joey hits Bulldozer with the Empire Spiral. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] After their disagreement last week, Rocky and Texas Pete face off this week in tag action. But it is their two partners who are involved in the finish, as Joey gets the three count for his team. Now why did Tex get Dozer as his partner? And more to the point, why the hell did Dozer agree to team up with such a waste of space as Tex? :p [COLOR="Red"][B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] [/COLOR]defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Danny Fonzarelli[/COLOR][/B] in 7 minutes to retain the [B]International Title[/B] with the Full Moon Rising. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Wolf also gets a morale boosting victory here, having lost to Rocky both the last two weeks. Why was it a title match? Just so Wolf racks up an easy defence! [B][COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeats[B][COLOR="Red"] Robert Oxford[/COLOR][/B] in 7 minutes with the P-Clutch. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D-.[/SIZE][/B] Their timing is all over the place, but Perez takes the win, to no-one's great surprise now. And yes, Oxford did moan about losing again. [B][COLOR="Blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR][/B] defeat [COLOR="blue"][B]The Young Guns[/B][/COLOR] in 7 minutes to retain the [B]Tag Titles.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] A routine defence for the champs here, prior to their tough three way match on Sunday. And no, there was no reason for the Young Guns to get a title shot either! ;) [B][COLOR="blue"]Scout and Guide [/COLOR][/B]then take the mics – and promise to retain their gold at the PPV. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Time to give the New Wave a chance to work the stick – it’s an ok promo, but not great. [COLOR="red"][B]Sammy Bach [/B][/COLOR]defeats [B][COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR][/B] in 7 minutes to retain the [B]All Action Title[/B] with a Bach on Your Bach submission. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Lots of warm up matches, with titles attached, tonight – and this is comfortably the best of them so far, as Gino shows a lot of potential. [B][COLOR="Red"]The Dirty White Boys[/COLOR][/B] race out and start attacking [B][COLOR="Blue"]Gino Montero,[/COLOR][/B] clearly seeing him as a threat in their six man tag match at the PPV, but before they can assault him too badly, his partners, [COLOR="blue"][B]The Dudes,[/B][/COLOR] make the save. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] A good segment rating for the lower card! Don't you just love the angle writer? [B][COLOR="blue"]RDJ[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] in 8 minutes with a Leaping Lariat. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Johnny seems to be getting the rough end of the stick since his arrival in TCW – facing lots of the top stars. He puts up a great fight, but falls eventually to the world title challenger. [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] joins[B][COLOR="Blue"] RDJ [/COLOR][/B]in the ring and asks him why anyone would believe that he could beat [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell[/B][/COLOR] on Sunday, when he has failed so miserably every other time they’ve met recently. RDJ starts to reply, but is attacked from behind by Cornell. RDJ fights back, until Nemesis joins in the assault, and RDJ is given a good kicking. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Tommy tries to get the upper hand before their match - and Nemesis is his usual unbiased self.....not! [B][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Brent Hill [/COLOR][/B]in 13 minutes with a Peak of Perfection. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] As I'm sure you remember, Eddie must beat Brent here, in order to earn an [B]International Title[/B] shot at the weekend against [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B], and he succeeds in this goal with a good victory here. [B][COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR][/B] is clearly not happy with having to face [COLOR="Blue"][B]Eddie Peak [/B][/COLOR]again, as Wolf leads [B][COLOR="red"]John Anderson[/COLOR][/B] to the ring, and along with [B][COLOR="red"]Brent Hill[/COLOR][/B], they start giving Eddie a beating. This brings out [COLOR="blue"][B]Whispering Death (Ino and Rahn) [/B][/COLOR]to make the save, fighting off one of the teams they must beat to win the tag titles on Sunday. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] The Syndicate help each other as usual – while all the faces have to join forces to keep the Syndicate from running wild it seems. [B][COLOR="Red"]Phil Vibert[/COLOR][/B] appears and confirms what we already knew – that [B][COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins [/COLOR][/B]will defend his title against [COLOR="blue"][B]Eddie Peak [/B][/COLOR]at Just Another Day. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A (!)[/SIZE][/B] Not quite sure where the rating came from - but I'll take it! [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law and Tyson Baine[/COLOR][/B] defeat [COLOR="red"][B]Nemesis and Sam Keith [/B][/COLOR]in 14 minutes when Baine delivered a (now legal) Hades Bomb on Sam Keith. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] A very poor main event, possibly due to Nemesis being off his game. Even the good tag chemistry between Baine and Law can’t save this, but the ending cheers the crowd up, as Baine continues his dominance over Sam Keith. [B][COLOR="red"]Phil Vibert [/COLOR][/B]re-appears, and adds a final match to the PPV line up – [COLOR="Red"][B]Sam Keith [/B][/COLOR]v [B][COLOR="blue"]Rick Law.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="red"]OVERALL RATING = B-.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]TV Ratings = 3.86 and 0.03.[/B] Apparently I used [B]Gino Montero[/B] far too much on this show. Having studied it afterwards, it hasn't cost him too much momentum, so no real harm done. Over in [B]PGHW, [/B]we see the first [COLOR="Blue"][B]A*[/B][/COLOR] match of the year, as [B]Yoshimi Mushashibo defeats Bryan Vessey.[/B] [SIZE="5"][U][B]Line up for JUST ANOTHER DAY on PPV[/B][/U][/SIZE] [COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson[/COLOR] ([B]for the TCW World Title, in a cage match)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR] [B](for the International Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR] [B](for the All Action Title)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR] v [COLOR="red"]The Machines[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Whispering Death[/COLOR] [B](for the Tag Titles, in a ladder match)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Tyson Baine[/COLOR] [B](in a hardcore match)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Rocky Golden[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]The Dirty White Boys (x3)[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]The Dudes and Gino Montero[/COLOR] Predictions, thoughts, suggestions, complaints etc all welcome - well maybe not complaints! :D

[QUOTE]Wolf Hawkins defeats Danny Fonzarelli in 7 minutes to retain the International Title with the Full Moon Rising. Rating C. Wolf also gets a morale boosting victory here, having lost to Rocky both the last two weeks. Why was it a title match? Just so Wolf racks up an easy defence![/QUOTE] Seems familiar somehow. Well mine got a better rating haha! lol [QUOTE]Rating A Not quite sure where the rating came from - but I'll take it![/QUOTE] [QUOTE]A very poor main event, possibly due to Nemesis being off his game.[/QUOTE] See the connection? ps A prolly because both have high momentum. I got my diaries mixed up as well, as in my head Sammy doesn´t hold the All Action title anymore. [B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Ricky Dale Johnson (for the TCW World Title, in a cage match) So syndicate keep some gold. Wolf Hawkins v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] (for the International Title) So that Wolf can move on to the Main Event. Sammy Bach v [B]Joey Minnesota [/B](for the All Action Title) Check Avatar nuff said. [B]The New Wave[/B] v The Machines v Whispering Death (for the Tag Titles, in a ladder match) Too early for them to loose it again. Maybe a DQ win tough for one of the others. Nemesis v [B]Tyson Baine[/B] (in a hardcore match) Soon to retire and past his prime vs Main Monster Face hmmmm. [B]Sam Keith[/B] v Rick Law Don't think the lawmans overness is enough to escape the creative block yet. Texas Pete v [B]Rocky Golden[/B] Hmm bad match just plain bad. The Dirty White Boys (x3) v [B]The Dudes and Gino Montero[/B] Pretty talented guys vs bit more talented guys and Super Gino hmm.

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Ricky Dale Johnson (for the TCW World Title, in a cage match) [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] v Eddie Peak (for the International Title) Sammy Bach v [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] (for the All Action Title) The New Wave v [B]The Machines[/B] v Whispering Death (for the Tag Titles, in a ladder match) [B]Nemesis [/B]v Tyson Baine (in a hardcore match) [B]Sam Keith[/B] v Rick Law Texas Pete v [B]Rocky Golden[/B] The Dirty White Boys (x3) v [B]The Dudes and Gino Montero[/B]

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Ricky Dale Johnson (for the TCW World Title, in a cage match) [I]RDJ still doesn't get the job done, in fact this match will finally put to bed RDJ's World Title claims once and for all[/I] Wolf Hawkins v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] (for the International Title) [I]Peak to win by DQ following Sydicate interference, Peak will then go bat-sh!t crazy aftewards and put a beating on Hawkins, other syndicate members, random jobbers, security etc etc [/I] Sammy Bach v [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] (for the All Action Title) [I]I think a title change will happen somewhere and think this might be where it happens, I like what you're doing with the All Action Division as it looks like you might be making it into more of an all-round 'work-rate' title rather than just keep the division solely to the high fliers[/I] The New Wave v [B]The Machines[/B] v Whispering Death (for the Tag Titles, in a ladder match) [I]I'm torn on having the New Wave retain or The Machines take the titles back. With the ladder stip the New Wave can have more of an excuse for losing the belts back to their rivals so I say The Machines take them back[/I] Nemesis v [B]Tyson Baine[/B] (in a hardcore match) [I]Nemesis may be a legend, but he's half way towards getting a telegram from the queen (OK he's not British, how do American's acknowledge that someone's reached 100) and Baine seems to be reinvigorated now that the Hades Bomb is legal again.[/I] [B]Sam Keith[/B] v Rick Law [I]Keith will out-smart (i.e use some dirty tactics) the Lawman to get the victory.[/I] Texas Pete v [B]Rocky Golden[/B] [I]Nothing like a good old hoss-fest to bring the general in-ring quality down. Golden does have some potential apparently, so this one's a no brainer[/I] [B]The Dirty White Boys (x3)[/B] v The Dudes and Gino Montero [I]The Dudes and Montero are more talented, but I think this feud had a bit of mileage as a lower card feud so I see the biker bully boys going over this time round[/I]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Just Another Day [COLOR="Red"]PPV,[/COLOR] Sunday Week 4 Mar 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In South West, USA, Attendance 22225[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rocky Golden[/COLOR][/B] is in the ring for our opening match. His opponent, [COLOR="red"][B]Texas Pete,[/B] [/COLOR]is led out by his manager, [COLOR="red"][B]Floyd Goldworthy[/B][/COLOR], who challenges Rocky to make the match a Texas Death match. Rocky tells them he doesn’t mind what type of match it is – he just wants to get revenge for Tex costing him the International Title. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Well, Pete is from Texas – so he wants a match he is familiar with – will it work to his advantage? [COLOR="blue"][B]Rocky Golden [/B][/COLOR]defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Texas Pete [/COLOR][/B]after 9 minutes, when Pete couldn’t beat the 10 count after getting accidentally nailed with a chair by [COLOR="red"][B]Floyd Goldworthy[/B][/COLOR] and then hit with a Rocky Road by Golden. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] So not the greatest start to the PPV, but both men try hard. Rocky is on top, when Floyd tries to belt him with a chair from behind, but he is alerted by the crowd, and ducks, leaving a defenceless Pete to take the chair shot full in the face. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kyle Rhodes[/COLOR][/B] is interviewing [COLOR="red"][B]Wolf Hawkins,[/B][/COLOR] who promises another successful title defence tonig…but then in mid sentence he is speared through the set by [COLOR="blue"][B]Eddie Peak[/B][/COLOR], who rains down blows on Hawkins, before shouting that this is revenge for the beating he took last week as he strolls away. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Eddie gets some revenge on Wolf. [B][COLOR="Red"]The Dirty White Boys[/COLOR][/B] defeat [COLOR="blue"][B]The Dudes and Gino Montero,[/B][/COLOR] when Bulldozer pins Gino with his feet on the ropes. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Given the popularity of these wrestlers, this isn’t a bad match. Again the three DWB come out on top, but it requires all their usual dodgy methods to get the job done. Backstage, the tag champions, the [B][COLOR="Blue"]New Wave [/COLOR][/B]run into their new challengers, [COLOR="blue"][B]Whispering Death.[/B][/COLOR] They tell Ino and Rahn that just because they both have issues with [B][COLOR="Red"]The Machines,[/COLOR][/B] it doesn’t mean they will just roll over and let their titles go. Ino and Rahn don’t back away from The New Wave, and it all takes a violent turn when The Machines make their presence felt too, with all six men ending up brawling. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Tension is running high before their big match. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR][/B] in 5 minutes to win the [B]International Title![/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] A very short match, and when Eddie shocks Wolf with an early Peak of Perfection, Wolf’s mentor, [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell,[/COLOR][/B] is moments too late charging the ring to make the save. Another belt leaves the Syndicate! [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell and Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR][/B] don’t give [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak [/COLOR][/B]much time to celebrate winning the title, as they systematically assault the new champion. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Wolf and Tommy get a small measure of revenge on Eddie – I’m sure there’s more to come over the next few weeks. [B][COLOR="red"]Phil Vibert [/COLOR][/B]now comes to the ring and announces that there is a slight change to the tag title match – it will now be the [COLOR="blue"][B]New Wave [/B][/COLOR]defending against [B][COLOR="Red"]The Machines[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR="blue"]Whispering Death[/COLOR][/B], in a ladder match, as he doesn’t want there to be cheap finishes to decide this title match. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR][/B] defeat [COLOR="red"][B]The Machines[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="blue"][B]Whispering Death[/B][/COLOR] in 12 minutes when Scout grabbed the title belt. The New Wave retain the [B]Tag Titles.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] A solid tag bout, with all six men finding imaginative ways to use the ladder to help their offence. Guide hits the move of the match, a crazy splash on Rahn and Anderson from the top of a ladder to the outside, which allows his partner to claim the belt, as Hill and Ino do battle, not realizing that Scout was up the ladder. [B][COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR][/B] come face to face backstage, and neither will back off, exchanging several pleasantries (:p) until Law invites Sam to follow him to the ring right now for their match. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Both talk well, so need for them to actually get physical – they entertain the crowd with their caustic comments. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR][/B] after 11 minutes by DQ, when he is attacked by [COLOR="red"][B]Nemesis.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] A solid match, which will hopefully move Law up the rankings. Sam graciously did the job here – I've not had any problems with his creative control at all - in fact I didn't even know he had CC until I checked the editor yesterday (in real time). Anyway - a few of the younger guys could learn a lot from his attitude to losing occasionally. Nemesis, at the announce table, saw that Sam was getting overpowered, and tried to swing the match back Keith’s way, but only succeeded in costing Sam the match, as the referee saw his attack. We get two short promos from [COLOR="blue"][B]Joey Minnesota [/B][/COLOR]and [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach,[/COLOR][/B] pre-recorded and shown on the big screen. Joey tells Sammy he was lucky last month to escape with the belt when Wolf cost Joey his deserved title victory, while Sammy claims to be the best ever All Action champion, and boasts that no-one can take the title. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] A little more talk to hype up their re-match. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyson Baine[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Nemesis [/B][/COLOR]after 9 minutes in a [B]hardcore match.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Strange – apparently the crowd thought this match went too long given who was involved! Now I know Nemesis is still pushed as a colour commentator, but I had him go 14 minutes against Rick Law four weeks ago and didn’t get this comment. Maybe I'd temporarily changed his push to an active wrestler for that one -never mind. The match itself is fairly forgettable, and sees Baine win, despite hardcore being Nemesis’ specialty match. [B][COLOR="blue"]RDJ [/COLOR][/B]comes to the ring to promote himself. He says that tonight is the biggest opportunity of his career – a chance to earn his second world title, and that the cage stipulation favours him because [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR][/B] cannot rely on getting any help from his cronies. Tommy comes out and replies that he doesn’t need any help to beat RDJ – as he will prove very shortly! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] These two are just pure gold. [B][COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] draws with [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota [/COLOR][/B]after 12 minutes when the referee could not get the two men to return to the ring and fight, and calls the match. Sammy Bach retains the [B]All Action Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Once again, Joey controls most of the match, but just can’t quite get the job done, and take Sammy’s belt. They brawl into the crowd, and although they are given a lot of leeway, eventually the ref has had enough and ends the match, meaning that The Syndicate still hold two titles – for now! [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B][/COLOR] after 15 minutes in a [B]Cage match,[/B] by forcing RDJ to submit to the Guilt Trip. Tommy retains the [B]TCW World Title[/B]. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] This is what we want to see – the best match of my tenure. Both men give it everything, and use the cage to try and injure their opponent. Tommy even uses it as a platform for some rare high risk moves. Both men take everything the other can throw at them, both getting busted open from the unforgiving steel, and perhaps it is this blood loss that contributes to RDJ fading fast once Tommy locks in the Guilt Trip. Cornell makes his 7th successful title defence. As[B][COLOR="Blue"] RDJ[/COLOR][/B] is helped to the back by the officials, [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell[/B][/COLOR] grabs a mic and starts taunting the man he just defeated – reminding him that he will never get another World Title shot as long as Tommy is champion – and that, he claims, will be a VERY long time. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Just reminding everyone of the stipulation of the match if RDJ lost. Who will be the next challenger for Tommy’s title? [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]PPV Buy Rate = 1.86.[/B] Slightly disappointing to only get a B rated show, but [B]Tommy v RDJ[/B] was my best match so far, so we’re moving forward. Over in [B]PGHW, Inukai [/B]now beats [B]Vessey[/B] in the year’s 2nd [B][COLOR="Blue"]A* [/COLOR][/B]match. [CENTER][B]*********************[/B][/CENTER] Predictions contest: 5/8: Hyde Hill, Tigerkinney 2/8: Actarus So we have a tie! Both of you will receive an Eddie Peak bath toy - obviously of a Great White Shark! [B][CENTER]*************************[/CENTER][/B] [B][U]Matches announced for Week 1 April:[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR] (non-title) [COLOR="red"]Nemesis [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Scout v Koshiro Ino[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Champagne Lover[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Robert Oxford[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]????[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Bulldozer[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] An extra point for guessing the mystery man - let me give you a big clue, he's got unfinished business with one of our champions!

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Eddie Peak (non-title) Nemesis v [B]Rick Law[/B] Scout v [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] v Frankie Perez [B]Champagne Lover[/B] v Gino Montero Robert Oxford v [B]????[/B] Minnesota Bulldozer v [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] PS I actually pointed out the creative control when Rocky Golden vs Sam Keith was scheduled. Luckely Keith isn't too much of a whiner about it. You deserved a B+ for that show too btw.

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Eddie Peak (non-title) [I]Cornell will win following Sydicate based inteference, so that Peak still looks a threat. A Cornell-Peak feud for the World Title could be interesting, now that RDJ's seems to have run out of chances[/I] Nemesis v [B]Rick Law[/B] [I]Law to follow up his win over one old timer, by beating the other old timer[/I] Scout v [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] [I]In that bizarre bit of wrestling logic, Ino will help his claims for a tag title shot by beating one of the tag champs in singles competition[/I] [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] v Frankie Perez [I]Hawkins needs the win here to get back some credibility, after being literally being destroyed by Peak.[/I] Champagne Lover v [B]Gino Montero[/B] [I]This honestly could go either way, as both guys are gradually rising up the card, but I'll go for Montero, who will build towards an All Action Title shot against Sammy Bach[/I] Robert Oxford v [B]????[/B] [I]Sometimes ???? is someone who's just brought in to job (actually thats ???) , so think ???? wins here over the heading for retirement Oxford.[/I] I'll also take a guess at Minnesota being the mystery man. Bulldozer v [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] [I]Mainstream for the win, to even up the Dudes- DWB feud a little bit more[/I]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 1 April 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In Mid Atlantic, USA, Attendance 5000 (Sold Out!)[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] opens the show in the ring, talking about how he has once again seen off the challenge of [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B], and that no one can beat him. He says that he wants a new challenge at the next PPV, and says that the first person to answer this challenge will get the title shot – anyone except Joey! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Moving on from the Sammy-Joey feud then... [B][COLOR="Red"]Champagne Lover[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Gino Montero[/B][/COLOR] in 7 minutes with a Champagne Sunrise. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] What a match from the two Mexicans – thanks to some good chemistry! It’s very even until [B][COLOR="red"]Lead Belly [/COLOR][/B]comes out of the crowd and lays out Gino with some brass knuckles, which allows Lover to finish things a few moments later. Some almost familiar music hits, and out comes….[B][COLOR="Blue"]TEDDY POWELL[/COLOR][/B]! He tells [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach [/COLOR][/B]that he has just joined TCW – and wants revenge for Sammy abandoning him when DAVE closed, and therefore he is accepting Bach’s open challenge for Where Angels Fear to Tread! He then says that he needs to warm up with a few matches first – so bring on his opponent for tonight! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] I doubt his appearance was too much of a surprise given the little hint I gave? [B][COLOR="Blue"]Teddy Powell[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Robert Oxford[/B][/COLOR] in 6 minutes with a Motion Censor. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] Only their good chemistry saves this from being a disaster. Teddy’s debut match is also Oxford’s final match, and once you know that, then the result is never in doubt. Another debut now – or rather a re-debut. It’s the return of [B][COLOR="Red"]Troy Tornado[/COLOR][/B], although he is only here to tell everyone that he will return to the ring next week. He goes on to inform [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyson Baine [/COLOR][/B]that he hasn’t forgotten who put him out of action for 4 months – and that he wants revenge – at the PPV. Tyson Baine is never one to back down from a fight – and immediately comes out and tells Troy that if he wants another fight, then he is happy to oblige, but that it will be the shortest comeback on record, as he is going to Hades Bomb Tornado back onto the injured list. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Sets up the obvious return feud for Tornado against Tyson Baine. [B][COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="Red"][B]Bulldozer [/B][/COLOR]in 7 minutes following botched interference from [B][COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating F+.[/SIZE][/B] Ouch! Two jobbers going at it is not what the crowd wanted to see. Anyway, it gives the Dudes a slightly surprising win over a Dirty White Boy, when Grease Hogg nails Bulldozer instead of Mainstream, who quickly makes the pin and escapes before the bikers can hurt him. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Genghis Rahn[/COLOR][/B] appears and challenges [COLOR="blue"][B]Guide [/B][/COLOR]to face him next week, since their partners are fighting tonight. Guide comes out, accompanied by [COLOR="blue"][B]Scout[/B][/COLOR], and accepts. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Moving the tag division forward from the Machines v New Wave feud. Shame that having Scout as Guide’s manager doesn’t work out – they have zero chemistry as such. [COLOR="Red"][B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] [/COLOR]defeats [B][COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez [/COLOR][/B]in 7 minutes with a Full Moon Rising. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Wolf gets a chance to get some momentum back with a straightforward victory here. After the match, [COLOR="red"][B]Wolf Hawkins [/B][/COLOR]indicates that he wants [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR][/B] again, but [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell[/B][/COLOR] comes out and tells him to be patient. He tells the crowd that after he (Tommy) is done with Eddie tonight, Eddie has to face two other men that he is very familiar with next week – both [COLOR="Red"][B]Brent Hill and John Anderson,[/B][/COLOR] in a triple threat match for his title. He tells Wolf that if they can’t get the belt, then at least they will hurt Eddie sufficiently for Wolf to regain his title the following week. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] The Syndicate are gunning for Eddie right now - or rather, for Eddie's title! [B][COLOR="blue"]Scout [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Koshiro Ino [/COLOR][/B]in 11 minutes with a Special Force. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Scout draws first blood (not literally though!) as these two teams step up their rivalry. [B][COLOR="blue"]Scout[/COLOR][/B] celebrates, and then turns round to see [B][COLOR="blue"]Koshiro Ino [/COLOR][/B]offering to shake his hand. He accepts. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] It’s a rivalry – but a far more respectful one so far than with the Machines. [B][COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] enters [B][COLOR="Red"]Phil Vibert’s [/COLOR][/B]office and asks for a World Title shot against [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell[/B][/COLOR]. Phil considers it, but then tells Rick that he still has unfinished business with [COLOR="red"][B]Nemesis[/B][/COLOR] – having never beaten him! He tells Rick that he will consider his request if he beats Nemesis tonight. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Sets up a big re-match tonight, and the possibility of Law challenging Tommy very soon. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] in 13 minutes with a Long Arm of the Law. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] A good semi-main event, and it could go either way throughout. [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR][/B] is clearly not wanting Rick to earn a title shot, as he tries to help Nemesis out, but his interference is snuffed out by his perennial rival, [B][COLOR="Blue"]RDJ,[/COLOR][/B] who brawls with the world champion back up the ramp, allowing Law to finish off Nemesis. [B][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak [/COLOR][/B]comes down to the ring for his match, and [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]appears with [B][COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins, [/COLOR][/B]who has a mic and abuses Eddie from the top of the ramp, telling him that he just has a loan of the International Title – and Tommy is going to destroy him right now! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Tommy and Wolf hype up both tonight's main event, and also the possibility of a Wolf v Eddie rematch. [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="Blue"][B]Eddie Peak [/B][/COLOR]in 15 minutes with a Guilt Trip to retain the [B]TCW World Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Fantastic chemistry means that even though Eddie is clearly off his game tonight (which the commentators put down to the mind games that The Syndicate are playing on him), they put on a great match. [B][COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR][/B]makes his presence felt, but does Tommy ever really need any help? He locks in the Guilt Trip after a quarter of an hour of fantastic wrestling, and keeps his belt once again. [COLOR="red"][B][SIZE="4"]OVERALL RATING = B-.[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [B]TV Ratings = 3.82 and 0.04.[/B] Mainstream Hernandez was apparently used too much. Also it was very disappointing to get the overall rating, given the great main event. Tried again to get 5SSW as a child company – and this time they accept! I’m going to move all the girls from MAW to there – since they will get much more experience from wrestling in Japan. This causes 5SSW to release four of their current wrestlers. Burning Hammer’s bad year gets worse as Toshusai is caught in possession of hard drugs - apparently he was found in a right state - with some weird pink and white face paint - who on earth can imagine why he would do such a thing? :p This damaging revelation follows the promotion's fall to cult and subsequent loss of their TV show. Robert Oxford’s contract runs out and he is released due to his poor charisma and athleticism – not worth antagonizing Tommy any further over him! We wish him all the best on the American Independent shows! [B][U]Matches announced for Week 2 April:[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Brent Hill v John Anderson[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak [/COLOR]([B]for the International Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Chance Fortune[/COLOR] [B](for the All Action Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Troy Tornado[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]RDJ[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Guide v Genghis Rahn[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Lead Belly[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR]

Brent Hill v John Anderson v [B]Eddie Peak [/B](for the International Title) [B]Sammy Bach[/B] v Chance Fortune (for the All Action Title) [B]Troy Tornado[/B] v Steve Flash Grease Hogg v [B]RDJ[/B] [B]Guide[/B] v Genghis Rahn [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] v Mainstream Hernandez Lead Belly v [B]Gino Montero[/B] The used too much plus the jobbers match are to blame for the rating. Had nothing to do with skill but was because of push. One always needs to be a lower midcarder at least in any match with the TCW product. Nice show as always, I wish I could be as prolific as you but I am a bit too much a stickler for detail, soon as the first ppv is over I hope I will be able to put om my shows in a faster and shorter style. PS I told you Peak and Law rock and mean ratings hehe. I see Peak getting in a nice fued with Tommy over the title soon cashing in on that chemistry.

[quote=Rob4590;475492] Burning Hammer’s bad year gets worse as Toshusai is caught in possession of hard drugs - apparently he was found in a right state - with some wired pink and white face paint - who on earth can imagine why he would do such a thing? :p [/quote] I'm wondering why myself ;) :D [B][U]Matches announced for Week 2 April: [/U][/B][COLOR=black]Brent Hill v John Anderson v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] (for the International Title)[/COLOR] [I]Peak will find a way to retain the title[/I] [COLOR=black][B]Sammy Bach[/B] v Chance Fortune (for the All Action Title)[/COLOR] [I]Fortunes not the man to end Bach's reign with the All Action belt[/I] [COLOR=black] [B]Troy Tornado[/B] v Steve Flash [I]Tornado to get the win on his re-debut[/I] Grease Hogg v [B]RDJ[/B] [I]No contest, RDJ's a main eventer, Grease Hogg isn't[/I] [B]Guide[/B] v Genghis Rahn [I]This week Whispering Death get a singles victory back[/I] Wolf Hawkins v Mainstream Hernandez Again like the Hogg-RDJ match, Hawkins is high up the card and Hernandez is a jobber (I think the fans told you that quite vehemently in his previous match, that F+ was uber harsh.....it's not like Hernandez- Bulldozer are two talent free hacks) Lead Belly v [B]Gino Montero[/B] [I]Montero to get a win back for the Dudes[/I][/COLOR]

Brent Hill v John Anderson v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] (for the International Title) [B]Sammy Bach[/B] v Chance Fortune (for the All Action Title) [B]Troy Tornado[/B] v Steve Flash Grease Hogg v [B]RDJ[/B] [B]Guide[/B] v Genghis Rahn [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] v Mainstream Hernandez Lead Belly v [B]Gino Montero[/B]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 2 April 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In New England, USA, Attendance 5000 (Sold Out!)[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Wolf Hawkins [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="Blue"][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/COLOR] in 7 minutes. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Another comfortable win for Wolf as he progresses towards an inevitable re-match with[B][COLOR="blue"] Eddie Peak[/COLOR][/B] - or is it? That only happens if Eddie wins later on tonight. Indeed, [COLOR="Red"][B]Wolf Hawkins [/B][/COLOR]takes a mic and talks about how he will re-take his title, once [COLOR="red"][B]The Machines[/B][/COLOR] have done a number on [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR][/B] later tonight. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Some good heat for Wolf here. [B][COLOR="Red"]Lead Belly[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="Blue"][B]Gino Montero[/B][/COLOR] in an interference filled 7 minute match with an RPM Bomb. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Size v speed, and it looked as though speed might win out again, until [B][COLOR="Red"]Grease Hogg[/COLOR][/B] helped his partner out. [COLOR="blue"][B]Frankie Perez [/B][/COLOR]tried to even the numbers, but Grease smashed him over the head with a chair. Then suddenly, [B][COLOR="blue"]RDJ[/COLOR][/B] made a surprise appearance, and although he nullified Hogg, Lead Belly still picked up the win. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="Red"][B]Grease Hogg [/B][/COLOR]with a Southern Justice after 8 minutes. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] RDJ and Hogg continued fighting, and a referee quickly appeared to make an official match. No prizes for guessing the winner though. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR][/B] is preparing for his three-way match with the [COLOR="red"][B]Machines[/B][/COLOR], when he is attacked by them and [COLOR="red"][B]Sam Keith.[/B][/COLOR] But, hearing the noise, [B][COLOR="blue"]Joey Minnesota and Rocky Golden[/COLOR][/B] are quickly on hand to chase the Syndicate away. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] The usual antics from the Syndicate to try and cheat their way to the win. [B][COLOR="blue"]Genghis Rahn [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Guide [/B][/COLOR]in 12 minutes with a Rahn to the Hills. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] The ending cannot come a moment too soon – they don’t click, and Genghis has blown up (stamina wise) long before the scheduled end. What it does do is even the singles matches between the two teams. [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="blue"]Chance Fortune[/COLOR][/B] in 8 minutes to retain his [B]All Action Title [/B]with a Bach on Your Back. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] A very disappointing match for the title, as they had put on a B- effort in a dark match a few weeks ago. Another extended squash though really – there aren’t too many viable contenders for Sammy’s title at the moment. [B][COLOR="red"]Troy Tornado [/COLOR][/B]comes out for his first match since his injury and takes the mic. He addresses [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyson Baine[/COLOR][/B], promising that Tyson’s threats to re-injure him, will not deter him from revenge. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Continues the series of promos (mostly in dark time) recently promoting this match. [B][COLOR="Red"]Troy Tornado [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Steve Flash[/B][/COLOR] in 12 minutes with a Star Maker. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] A solid enough match, but I was hoping for a little more – Flash has been a bit of a disappointment really - not putting on the level of matches I'd hoped for. Troy takes Steve out for a comfortable return win. [B][COLOR="red"]Troy Tornado[/COLOR][/B] is celebrating when he sees [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyson Baine[/COLOR][/B] lumbering down to the ring. He quickly rolls out as Tyson attempts to attack him, and quickly escapes through the crowd. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] No real surprise that Baine wants this to get physical asap. [B][COLOR="blue"]Rick Law [/COLOR][/B]is again seen in [B][COLOR="Red"]Phil Vibert’s [/COLOR][/B]office, asking for a world title match with [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell,[/COLOR][/B] after doing as Phil told him last week and beating [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B]. Phil shrugs and agrees to sanction the match. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*. [/SIZE][/B] My first A* segment – now just got to get better match grades!! We have a main event for the next PPV set – and it’s only week 2 of the month! [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Brent Hill and John Anderson[/B][/COLOR] in 13 minutes, when he pins Brent Hill after a Peak of Perfection. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] A good match to end a somewhat disappointing night, even though once again, Eddie Peak is off his game. The Machines predictably work together throughout, making it more of a handicap match than a triple threat. [COLOR="blue"][B]Joey Minnesota[/B][/COLOR] runs out to get involved at one point, but is fought off by the Machines, especially when [B][COLOR="Red"]Wolf Hawkins [/COLOR][/B]takes the chance to also attack Eddie. But Peak uses his power to toss Wolf and John Anderson out of the ring, and nails Brent Hill with his finisher, for an impressive victory. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] raises [COLOR="blue"][B]Eddie Peak’s [/B][/COLOR]hand in victory, but they are immediately attacked once again by [B][COLOR="Red"]The Machines [/COLOR][/B]and [COLOR="red"][B]Wolf Hawkins[/B][/COLOR]. But once again, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson [/COLOR][/B]is the man who charges from the back, and with the numbers even, Wolf calls off his allies, and they retire to the back. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] More shenanigans between these two groups We cut to the Syndicate’s dressing room to close the show, where [COLOR="Red"][B]Tommy Cornell[/B][/COLOR] addresses [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rick Law,[/B][/COLOR] telling him that just because he beat [COLOR="red"][B]Sam Keith and Nemesis[/B][/COLOR] recently, doesn’t mean that he has a prayer against Rough Justice himself. He tells Law that he is not in his late 40’s and will run the cop ragged at the PPV. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]TV Ratings = 4.01 and 0.04.[/B] Wow, just wow – how did that show get a better overall rating than last week? Signed Seiji Jimbo to his first pro contract and immediately sent him down to MAW - haven't got any plans for him in the short term, but he's too good to miss out on! Over in [B]MAW, Giant Tana [/B]retains his title against newly signed (by them, not me) [B]Des Davids,[/B] while the best matches of their card are [B]Kirk Jameson v Seiji Jimbo [/B]and [B]American Elemental v DWN,[/B] both [B]C-‘[/B]s. [B][U]Matches announced for Week 3 April[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR] [B](for the World Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR] [B](for the International Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Rocky Golden[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Brent Hill [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Tyson Baine[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]American Buffalo and Joel Bryant [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Whispering Death[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR]

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Joey Minnesota (for the World Title) [I]Cornell isn't going to drop the World Title on free TV[/I] Wolf Hawkins v Eddie Peak (for the International Title)-[B] No Contest[/B] [I]This match has schmozz alert written all over it, I just can't see Hawkins 'jobbing clean' again, well at least until they have a showdown on Pay per view.[/I] [B]Sam Keith[/B] v Rocky Golden [I]Keith continues to put over your rising stars, as he edges towards retirement[/I] Johnny Bloodstone v [B]Rick Law[/B] [I]Bloodstone may be a star in Canada, but he's paying his dues in TCW and Rick Law has a World Title shot at the next PPV[/I] Brent Hill v [B]Tyson Baine[/B] [I]Brent Hill's just one of those guys that has reliable mid-carder written all over him to me. He's a good worker but I could just never really buy into him as a main eventer, so the former BLZ Bubb is kept strong here as he heads towards his showdown with Troy Tornado[/I] American Buffalo and Joel Bryant v [B]Whispering Death[/B] [I]Whispering Death are sort of getting a push, Buffalo and Bryant are a randomnly put together duo (mind you that's how Whispering Death started) of two wrestlers with no direction[/I] [B]Grease Hogg[/B] v Frankie Perez [I]The DWB's use bully boy tactics to get one over the Dudes again[/I]

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Joey Minnesota (for the World Title) Wolf Hawkins v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] (for the International Title) [B]Sam Keith [/B]v Rocky Golden Johnny Bloodstone v [B]Rick Law[/B] Brent Hill v [B]Tyson Baine[/B] American Buffalo and Joel Bryant v [B]Whispering Death[/B] [B]Grease Hogg[/B] v Frankie Perez Keep it up an congrats on the A+ segments, the A+ matches wil come once they have enough overness.

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Joey Minnesota (for the World Title) [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B] v Eddie Peak (for the International Title) [B]Sam Keith[/B] v Rocky Golden Johnny Bloodstone v [B]Rick Law[/B] Brent Hill v [B]Tyson Baine[/B] American Buffalo and Joel Bryant v [B]Whispering Death[/B] Grease Hogg v[B] Frankie Perez[/B]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 3 April 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In North West, USA, Attendance 5000 (Sold Out!)[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] in 9 minutes with a Long Arm of the Law. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Our world title challenger shows his class with a great victory over the impressive Canadian, Bloodstone. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyson Baine[/COLOR][/B] appears on the big screen and says he wants a match tonight, and he doesn’t care who it is against – he wants to just show [B][COLOR="Red"]Troy Tornado [/COLOR][/B]what will happen to him at the PPV. The commentators mention that Baine is looking more out of control than normal – and this cannot be good for Troy when they do meet. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Baine's turn to promote his future meeting with Tornado. [B][COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg[/COLOR][/B] draws with [B][COLOR="Blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] in 7 minutes when both were DQ-ed following interference from all of their allies – [COLOR="Red"][B]Lead Belly, Bulldozer[/B][/COLOR], [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mainstream Hernandez and Gino Montero.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] With their singles matches tied at 1-1 this month, the decider (as it were) disintegrates into a six-man brawl, which the referee eventually throws out as a draw. [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach [/COLOR][/B]comes across [COLOR="blue"][B]Teddy Powell[/B][/COLOR] backstage. They start yelling at each other, with Sammy telling Teddy to go back to PSW, that he is not welcome here in TCW, while Teddy accuses Sammy of selling him out for the big money here in TCW. [B][COLOR="red"]Phil Vibert[/COLOR][/B] walks by, and tells them to save it – they have a match at the PPV where they can take their frustrations out on each other. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Reminds the viewers of the history between Sammy and Teddy since their partnership from DAVE. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Whispering Death[/COLOR][/B] defeat [COLOR="red"][B]American Buffalo and Joel Bryant [/B][/COLOR]in 8 minutes with a Kobra’s Bite from Ino on Bryant. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] A match to give the tag challengers a win over two respected TCW wrestlers before they face the [COLOR="blue"][B]New Wave[/B][/COLOR] again. Shame its a fairly rubbish match. [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis [/COLOR][/B]enters the ring and says that he has just been told by [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR][/B] that [B][COLOR="Red"]Brent Hill [/COLOR][/B]will face [COLOR="blue"][B]Tyson Baine [/B][/COLOR]tonight – Tommy having put Brent forward as punishment for taking the fall against [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR][/B] last week. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Is Nemesis becoming a part of the Syndicate, as he passes on their decisions? And Tommy seems to be getting fed up with his stablemates losing. [B][COLOR="blue"]Tyson Baine[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="Red"][B]Brent Hill [/B][/COLOR]in an interference laden 10 minute match. Rating C. Baine takes the win, but this match is more to set up a couple of feuds and potential PPV matches, as initially [COLOR="red"][B]John Anderson [/B][/COLOR]and [B][COLOR="red"]Troy Tornado [/COLOR][/B]attack Baine, Anderson helping his partner, and Tornado attacking his PPV opponent.[B][COLOR="Blue"] Rocky Golden[/COLOR][/B] is next out to try and level the numbers a little, helping out his fellow Rebellion member. This in turn brings out [B][COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR][/B], and finally [COLOR="Blue"][B]Joey Minnesota[/B][/COLOR], as Baine eventually gets the victory. [B][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="Red"][B]Wolf Hawkins [/B][/COLOR]in 12 minutes to retain the [B]International Title[/B], despite [B][COLOR="red"]Sam Keith’s[/COLOR][/B] interference. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Wolf gets his rematch tonight, and clearly was hoping that Eddie might be a little fatigued having had two very tough matches in the previous two weeks. But it was not to be, and even the assistance of Sam Keith couldn’t stop Eddie making a successful first defence. This match surprised me, as it is far better than their previous encounters. [B][COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins and Sam Keith [/COLOR][/B]refuse to take the loss well, and they start to attack [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak [/COLOR][/B]as he celebrates, but as usual, there is someone ready to make the save, and tonight it is [COLOR="blue"][B]RDJ.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] More lead ins to the PPV matches... [B][COLOR="blue"]Rocky Golden[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="Red"][B]Sam Keith [/B][/COLOR]in 13 minutes with the Rocky Road. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Rocky and Sam have some history, and they do battle once again tonight. Rocky emerges the victor, in what is an unusual occurrence tonight – an interference free match! [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell,[/COLOR][/B] who is defending his World Title tonight against [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B], comes out before the match to talk about his opponent, and to warn [COLOR="blue"][B]Rick Law[/B][/COLOR], who has already come out to help commentate on the match, to watch and learn. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] More to introduce Law as the guest commentator, than to hype the Cornell v Minnesota main event! [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Joey Minnesota [/B][/COLOR]in 13 minutes to retain the [B]TCW World Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] This is more like it, Tommy is showing his class this month, having now put on three consecutive A-rated matches. Joey gives him a fantastic run for his money, but like everyone else, he just comes up that little bit short. Tommy even has time to showboat to Rick Law at the announce table on a couple of occasions. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] leaves the announce table and slides into the ring behind [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell.[/COLOR][/B] Tommy turns round and bumps into the bigger man, and they trash talk each other for a couple of minutes, but without either attempting to get physical. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*.[/SIZE][/B] Renewing their blossoming rivalry before the PPV. [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]TV Ratings = 4.04 and 0.04.[/B] Just can’t quite get to that elusive B+ rating, whereas in PGHW, [B]Kunomasu[/B] draws with [B]Bryan Vessey[/B] in the year's 3rd [COLOR="Blue"][B]A*[/B][/COLOR] match. [B][U]Matches announced for Week 4 April:[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Rocky Golden [/COLOR][B](for the TCW World Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]The Machines[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak and Joey Minnesota[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Teddy Powell[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Troy Tornado[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Guide v Koshiro Ino[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Scout v Genghis Rahn[/COLOR]

[B]Tommy Cornell [/B]v Rocky Golden (for the TCW World Title) The Machines v [B]Eddie Peak and Joey Minnesota[/B] Johnny Bloodstone v [B]Teddy Powell[/B] [B]Troy Tornado[/B] v Gino Montero Guide v [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] [B]Scout[/B] v Genghis Rahn Hmm should have had a B+ or even A seems that for some reason the less important matches are draging you down. I assume some of the angles are 6 minutes? As the last angle that counts is also taken heavely into the equition.

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Rocky Golden (for the TCW World Title) [I]Tommy wont be losing his title on free T.V and besides the buidl has been towards the Rick Law match at the PPV[/I] The Machines v [B]Eddie Peak and Joey Minnesota[/B] [I]Brent Hill takes the fall again, to stay in Tommy's bad books[/I] Johnny Bloodstone v [B]Teddy Powell[/B] [I]Powell's got a big PPV match coming up, Bloodstone hasn't[/I] [B]Troy Tornado[/B] v Gino Montero [I]Ditto for this match, replace Powell with Tornado and Bloodstone with Montero[/I] Guide v [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] [B]Scout[/B] v Genghis Rahn [I]They'll split the singles match this time round, Ino to get a win for Whispering Death, and Scout to score one for the New Wave[/I]

Archived