TCW - Failure is not an Option....Or is it?

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 4 April 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In South East, USA, Attendance 5000 (Sold Out!)[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson [/COLOR][/B]comes out to the cheers from the crowd. He asks them if they have noticed that [COLOR="Red"][B]The Syndicate[/B][/COLOR] will never let any match run cleanly these days? They interfere in everything, he says – it seems that they are running scared now that their golden boy has lost his title. This of course brings out said golden boy, [COLOR="red"][B]Wolf Hawkins,[/B][/COLOR] who tells RDJ to mind his own. RDJ laughs and tells Wolf to put up or shut up – one on one – at the PPV. He tells Wolf to leave his friends out the back too – if he’s man enough to work alone! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] RDJ and Wolf both have to move on from their recent feuds. [COLOR="red"][B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B][/COLOR] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Teddy Powell[/COLOR][/B] in 8 minutes when Powell is taken out by [COLOR="red"][B]Sammy Bach.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] What is supposed to be a tune up match for Teddy before facing Sammy at the PPV is going smoothly until his former partner, and PPV opponent, shows up and costs him the match. To add insult to injury (or vice versa?), [COLOR="red"][B]Sammy Bach[/B][/COLOR] locks in his submission hold, the Bach on your Back, on [COLOR="blue"][B]Teddy Powell,[/B][/COLOR] and refuses to let go until Teddy passes out in pain. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Bach is not only out to win their match, but also to hurt Teddy. [B][COLOR="Red"]Troy Tornado[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Gino Montero [/B][/COLOR]in 7 minutes with a Star Maker. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Unlike Teddy, Troy’s final warm up goes smoothly – Gino is a great wrestler, but not well enough known as yet to get a sustained push, and so at the moment he is the designated jobber to the stars. A good match, despite Troy being off his game. However, once the bell rings to end the match, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyson Baine [/COLOR][/B]charges the ring and batters [B][COLOR="red"]Troy Tornado[/COLOR][/B] around the ring, delivering a Hades Bomb to put Troy on the mat. [COLOR="blue"][B]Gino Montero [/B][/COLOR]tries to pull Baine back as he goes to repeat the Bomb, but finds himself on the receiving end instead, leaving Tyson standing tall over his PPV opponent, roaring intensely. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Baine showing his destructive side. [B][COLOR="blue"]Guide [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Koshiro Ino[/B][/COLOR] in 10 minutes with a Guided Missile. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] I don’t get Guide – on paper he is impressive, but he just never quite delivers in the ring. Here is a perfect example – he is solid, Ino is solid, and yet the match sucked, given their card position. Why? [B][COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR][/B] comes out to the announce table and requests that [COLOR="red"][B]Nemesis[/B][/COLOR], in his position as assistant GM, give him a title shot against [COLOR="blue"][B]Eddie Peak[/B][/COLOR] on Sunday. He says that Eddie hasn’t got a challenger right now, and that his past record dictates that he should be given the shot. Nemesis, seemingly always eager to pander to everything the Syndicate want, agrees to make the match. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Sets up another PPV match. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Genghis Rahn [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Scout [/B][/COLOR]in 11 minutes. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Another shocker of a match. Given that fact, plus also that Rahn can’t even last the 11 minutes, means I regret giving him the win here. But it levels their matches tonight, and leaves the title match delicately poised. [B][COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] talks about his big chance – the world title match against [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR][/B] at the PPV. He is determined to make the most of it, and leave with as the NEW TCW World Champion come Sunday night. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Their promos have been a massive feature of the build up to this PPV – both great talkers, and the fans lap it up, solidly behind Rick. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak and Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] defeat [B][COLOR="red"]The Machines[/COLOR][/B] in 13 minutes with an Empire Spiral. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] The Machines not only fought Eddie two weeks ago, but have also been attacking him on [COLOR="red"][B]Wolf Hawkins’[/B][/COLOR] behalf recently. Joey Minnesota has been backing Eddie up in these attacks, and tonight the four men meet legally. [B][COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith,[/COLOR][/B] now named as Eddie’s PPV opponent, also gets involved, but [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rocky Golden[/COLOR][/B], renewing their long running rivalry, takes him out. Joey picks up the win, hitting his finisher on John Anderson. [B][COLOR="Red"]Phil Vibert [/COLOR][/B]comes to the ring. He says that he has had enough of the constant interference in every match, like RDJ pointed out earlier. He said he had reviewed the tapes of the last few shows, and there were instances of four and even five people getting involved in matches that did not concern them. He says that this has got to stop. [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] climbs into the ring and asks if he is serious – that he wants to stop the guys helping out their friends if they are in danger? Vibert says that he has no problem with that – but that the middle of a wrestling match is not the time or place for illegal brawls. Vibert and Nemesis continue to disagree, and Nemesis is left glaring at his former boss in DAVE, when Vibert says that he is thinking about suspending anyone who interferes in matches from now on. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A[/SIZE][/B]. How will this development impact the matches in future? [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rocky Golden[/COLOR][/B] in 18 minutes by submission to retain the [B]TCW World Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] A longer title match than Tommy normally has to fight, perhaps caused by the lack of interference from The Syndicate – with [COLOR="blue"][B]Rick Law [/B][/COLOR]in attendance once again at the announce table, this might have been tricky anyway. Maybe also by the fact that neither man seems to be hurt much by the other’s offence (it lacked selling). Anyway – Tommy, unsurprisingly, keeps his belt and will go forward to face Law in 5 days time. As he did last week, [B][COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] rolls into the ring at the end of the match, and squares off with [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR][/B], as the show goes off air. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="red"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]TV Ratings = 3.96 and 0.04.[/B] [B]CZCW[/B] also now accept my request to become their parent company. Given that they have a TV show, even if it only shows in the South West of USA and Mexico, I move all the young guys in MAW over there, in order to hopefully pick up some overness. The older ones stay in MAW, where they have more time to train up their skills - plus given their current lack of talent, they wouldn't fit in in CZCW.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matches announced for Where Angels Fear to Tread PPV, Sunday Week 4 April 2008 [COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell (c)[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR] [B](for the TCW World Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak (c)[/COLOR] [B](for the International Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach (c) [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Teddy Powell[/COLOR] [B](for the All Action Title)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]New Wave (c) v Whispering Death[/COLOR] [B](for the Tag Titles)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Troy Tornado [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Tyson Baine[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]The Machines [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Joey Minnesota and Rocky Golden[/COLOR]

[B]Tommy Cornell (c)[/B] v Rick Law (for the TCW World Title) [I]Too early in the feud for Law to win the title from Cornell, but I think the Lawman will look strong and Cornell will retain after syndicate related interference[/I] Sam Keith v [B]Eddie Peak (c)[/B] (for the International Title) [I]Can't see much point in shifting the belt off Peak to soon to heading for retirement Sam Keith[/I] [B]Sammy Bach (c)[/B] v Teddy Powell (for the All Action Title) [I]Bach always was the more talented in Adrenaline Rush and he'll prove it here. After being jobbed to Bloodstone (who hasn't been getting any kind of push) I just can't buy Powell as a threat.[/I] [B]New Wave (c)[/B] v Whispering Death (for the Tag Titles) [I]Why, oh why did you give Rahn the singles victory, anyway New Wave retain their belts and some new challengers emerge next month[/I] Wolf Hawkins v Ricky Dale Johnson [B](DRAW)[/B] Difficult one Hawkins is the future, but Johnson isn't ready to be discarded completely from the main event picture. I see this one ending as a draw, whether it be double DQ, double count-out etc [B]Troy Tornado[/B] v Tyson Baine [I]Tornado gets the win with something like a pin with the foot on the ropes. The returnee gets the big PPV win on his return to action, whilst Baine has an 'excuse' for the loss[/I] [B]The Machines[/B] v Joey Minnesota and Rocky Golden [I]The Machines have jobbed a little too much of late, so they get a win here to re-establish their credentials as a force in TCW[/I]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;476956][B]New Wave (c)[/B] v Whispering Death (for the Tag Titles) [I]Why, oh why did you give Rahn the singles victory, anyway New Wave retain their belts and some new challengers emerge next month[/I][/QUOTE] Cos Rahn is a moaning talentless git - "I've got 1% more overness than you so I should automatically win" - and I thought I might get a slightly better rating out of him winning than complaining!!! ;) [B]BUT[/B] I was wrong lol :D

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Where Angels Fear to Tread [COLOR="Red"]PPV,[/COLOR] Sunday Week 4 April 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In South West, USA, Attendance 18284[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="blue"]Rocky Golden [/COLOR][/B]and [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota [/COLOR][/B]open the PPV in the ring. They say that they are facing the [B][COLOR="Red"]Machines [/COLOR][/B]first up tonight, given that the Machines have interfered in just about every match recently, and they are fed up with it. Therefore they are going to put Hill and Anderson in their place. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Just explaining why the opening match is taking place! [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota and Rocky Golden[/COLOR][/B] defeat [COLOR="red"][B]The Machines[/B][/COLOR] in 11 minutes, when Joey pins Brent Hill after giving him a low blow. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] An excellent start to the night, as these four men meet in the ring, rather than brawling outside it as they have done on several occasions recently! And it seems that Joey in particular has a more focused, ruthless attitude tonight, as he finishes the match by using some of the Syndicate’s underhanded tactics on them, namely a low blow. Perhaps he has learnt from his matches with Sammy Bach that honesty doesn’t always pay in wrestling? Speaking of [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach,[/COLOR][/B] he is up to no good backstage, as we catch sight of him assaulting a defenceless [COLOR="Blue"][B]Teddy Powell, [/B][/COLOR]prior to their All Action title match later on. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Keeping up Sammy’s character of the cowardly champ, who wants to retain the title at all costs. [B][COLOR="blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson [/COLOR][/B]and [B][COLOR="Red"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR][/B] are in another area backstage, mouthing off to each other. It turns physical, which brings out [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyson Baine.[/COLOR][/B] This inevitably attracts the attention of [B][COLOR="Red"]Troy Tornado,[/COLOR][/B] and the four men brawl for a few minutes until security restores order. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Backstage really is a dangerous place to go for a walk! [B][COLOR="Blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR][/B] defeat [B][COLOR="blue"]Whispering Death[/COLOR][/B] in 11 minutes to retain the [B]Tag Titles.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Oh well, so much for an extended feud between these two teams – all their singles matches stunk, and so does this one here. Scout gets the win over Ino, since Rahn was moaning about having to lose (again!) Another argument has started backstage – it’s [COLOR="blue"][B]Eddie Peak[/B][/COLOR] and [B][COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR][/B]. But it is quickly interrupted by [B][COLOR="red"]Phil Vibert,[/COLOR][/B] who stands between the two men, daring either of them to touch him. They back off, and he reminds them that they should save their fighting for in the ring. He also addresses the rest of the roster, and tells them that he will not see TCW turned in SWF – or DAVE. :p This promotion is all about wrestling he tells them, not about who has the most friends to help you out. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Continues Phil’s message from earlier in the week about eliminating the lawlessness and interference here in TCW. [B][COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Teddy Powell [/COLOR][/B]in 8 minutes to retain the [B]All Action Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] A nice surprise – good chemistry – and it makes a fairly one-sided match very watchable. Teddy is clearly still feeling the effects of the earlier beating dished out by Sammy, and although he tries hard, he only gets brief periods of offence before Sammy regains control. A win by the Bach on your Back is therefore inevitable. The chemistry will probably prolong this feud a bit longer now! [B][COLOR="blue"]RDJ [/COLOR][/B]comes to the ring to talk about [B][COLOR="Red"]Wolf Hawkins.[/COLOR][/B] He describes him as a spoilt brat – someone who has ridden on the coat tails of his mentor, [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell,[/B][/COLOR] and who cannot get the job done on his own. Wolf appears and says that they will find out later on – and that he would prefer to associate with winners like Tommy, than pathetic losers like RDJ. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Verbal sparring is good – and these two are both good talkers, hyping up their encounter later. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyson Baine [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Troy Tornado[/B][/COLOR] in 14 minutes with a Hades Bomb. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Oh great – all that build up and they don’t click in the ring! Troy tried hard, but Baine isn’t the easiest guy to work with in the ring, given his size (and lack of skill!). Baine hit all his power moves on Troy, who sold his previous back injury well, and took the pin after a repeat Hades Bomb. [B][COLOR="blue"]Tyson Baine [/COLOR][/B]is not content with that one Hades Bomb however: he picks [B][COLOR="Red"]Troy Tornado [/COLOR][/B]back up and delivers another one, making a point to his opponent. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Hang on a minute – who’s the face and who’s the heel here? ;) [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson[/COLOR][/B] draws with [B][COLOR="red"]Wolf Hawkins[/COLOR][/B] after 15 minutes when they are both DQ-ed for using chairs. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] A solid match here. RDJ is beginning to get on top when [B][COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR][/B] walks down the ramp to the ring. RDJ throws Wolf out towards the announce table and both he and the referee go over to yell at Sam, telling him to keep out of the match. The ref tells RDJ he will deal with it, and while Sam is being ejected to the back, [COLOR="red"][B]Nemesis[/B][/COLOR] blindsides RDJ. The both fall through the ropes as they brawl, near to Wolf, and both grab chairs. They swing wildly at each other, the two chairs smashing into each other. Nemesis reacts the quicker and delivers another blow to RDJ’s head, before dropping the chair. The referee, having heard the chair shots, turns round and sees both competitors out cold with chairs by their sides, and decides to DQ both. Nemesis has robbed RDJ of the win. Finally got your lack of psychology / match drifting note in this match, Hyde. Maybe to do with the extra couple of minutes of action. :( On the big screen, [B][COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone [/COLOR][/B]appears, with his manager,[COLOR="red"][B] Floyd Goldworthy[/B][/COLOR]. Floyd does all the talking as he bigs up Johnny – telling the crowd about his victories in Canada (unfortunately, we weren’t allowed to use any footage from NOTBPW – I think Dan Stone is still miffed that I stole Johnny!) Floyd promises that Johnny is going to be a force to reckon with in TCW, while Johnny just looks focused and determined. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Johnny has been a bit part player so far – time for that to change! (The reason (apart from the fact that he is class in the ring)? His win over Teddy Powell in the last show jumped his Canadian overness to A, therefore making his USA overness C+, whereas it was D- before!) [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR][/B] in 13 minutes with a Peak of Perfection to retain the [B]International Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] A great match, as the veteran shows that he still has ‘it’. He frustrates Eddie for much of the match, using all his cunning – a rake of the eyes, complaining to the ref about alleged illegal moves from Eddie etc. But eventually Eddie builds up a head of steam, and overpowers Keith, finishing him with the devastating Peak of Perfection. [B][COLOR="blue"]Jason Azaria[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] hype up the big main event – [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law [/COLOR][/B]challenging for [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell’s[/B][/COLOR] world title. Nemesis seems to dominate the segment, championing Tommy, and Jason struggles to put forward a case for Rick. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] The main event is next! [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] in 15 minutes to retain the [B]TCW World Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Excellent way to cap off what must surely be the best show I’ve booked. Law is a straightforward fighter, he just keeps coming forward and pounding his opponent, and Tommy is forced to weather the storm early on. But he turns the tide, and looks to have things won, when Law, from out of nowhere, hits the Long Arm of the Law. He covers Cornell, but only gets a two – because [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] got to ringside and put Tommy’s leg onto the ropes. Law is furious, and goes outside to confront Nemesis. They both unload right hands on each other, and Nemesis goes down. Law slides into the ring, where Cornell is still down, but as Law goes to cover the champion once more, Cornell springs to life, and locks in the Guilt Trip, from which there is no escape for Rick. [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell [/B][/COLOR]releases the hold on [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law,[/COLOR][/B] and immediately, [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] is onto Law, pounding away at the cop. Tommy grabs his title belt and places it onto the mat. Nemesis drags Law over to the belt and delivers a Nemesis Arrow, smashing Law’s head onto the belt. Tommy and Nemesis then pose to the boos of the crowd. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Nemesis seems more and more aligned with the Syndicate with every show that passes. [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]PPV Buy Rate = 1.98.[/B] And that’s still a B show? What do I have to do for a B+? Sell my grandmother? :mad:

Guest cmdrsam
No, but if it helps I'll throw in my exwife for you to sell. ;) Good show, felt you good hosed with the Tornado match. But overall a good show.

[QUOTE]I don’t get Guide – on paper he is impressive, but he just never quite delivers in the ring. Here is a perfect example – he is solid, Ino is solid, and yet the match sucked, given their card position. Why?[/QUOTE] Guides performance stats are decieving as he actually has very low Psychology. [QUOTE]Another shocker of a match.[/QUOTE] Rahn sucks except in hardcore IMHO and Scouts performance stats are also decieving as he has low psychology and selling. Best to keep both in tags whith their experience hiding these facts until their skills in these areas improve. [QUOTE]Finally got your lack of psychology / match drifting note in this match, Hyde. Maybe to do with the extra couple of minutes of action.[/QUOTE] Sorry to hear it and yeah if the guy is bigger then Wolf keep it to around ten minutes max. [QUOTE]And that’s still a B show? What do I have to do for a B+? Sell my grandmother?[/QUOTE] Its an idea but try making the last two matches longer and the earlier ones shorter. Start with and fiinish with the angles you know will score high to get the crowd into it and have em last at least 6 minutes. Use the rest as filler for peaks and valleys etc. You are getting there just need to tweak it here and there I gaurantee yout that was a very high B and is a lot better then what you put on in the beginning. Sorry I haven´t been predicting but I have been Offline for a while and will be again.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 1 May 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In Tri State, USA, Attendance 5000 (Sold Out!)[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Phil Vibert[/COLOR][/B] is in the ring. He says that he is glad that his instructions were heeded at the PPV – for the most part (glares at [B][COLOR="red"]Nemesis!). [/COLOR][/B]He congratulates all the champions for retaining their titles, notably the [B][COLOR="Blue"]New Wave [/COLOR][/B]and [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell.[/COLOR][/B] He says that he has had an idea – and it means that the New Wave get a World Title shot at Tommy tonight – in a triple threat match! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Sets up tonight’s main event. [B][COLOR="red"]Sam Keith and Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] defeat [B][COLOR="Blue"]Gino Montero and Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR][/B] in 6 minutes. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] The Syndicate members get an easy victory here tonight – got to keep them looking strong! A video now airs to promote two more matches tonight. Four teams will have a chance to win a triple threat tag title shot against the [COLOR="blue"][B]New Wave[/B][/COLOR] at Total Mayhem at the end of the month. It will be [B][COLOR="red"]The Machines [/COLOR][/B]v [B][COLOR="blue"]Whispering Death[/COLOR][/B] for one slot, while first up is [B][COLOR="Red"]The Dirty White Boys[/COLOR][/B] v [COLOR="blue"][B]The Young Guns.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Gotta give some different combinations a chance to shine – much as I’d like to run with New Wave v Machines all the time! [B][COLOR="red"]Dirty White Boys (w/Bulldozer) [/COLOR][/B]defeat [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Young Guns[/COLOR][/B] in 7 minutes. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] They may have been in TCW for a long time, and may have been former champions, but only one of these two teams has had any kind of a push since I’ve been in charge – and therefore DWB use their size to simply overpower Allen and Gumble, and earn their first tag title shot. [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] now climbs into the ring. He announces another tag match for later tonight, matching up, as he puts it, two thugs, [B][COLOR="blue"]Tyson Baine and Ricky Dale Johnson,[/COLOR][/B] with two of the most charismatic, talented wrestlers in the world,[COLOR="red"][B] Troy Tornado and Wolf Hawkins.[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Nemesis has really come down firmly on the side of the Syndicate and their allies now. [B][COLOR="red"]The Machines[/COLOR][/B] defeat [B][COLOR="Blue"]Whispering Death[/COLOR][/B] after 12 minutes when Brent Hill nails Genghis Rahn with some brass knuckles. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Rahn doesn’t half moan when he is asked to do a job! At least I was nice enough to give him the cheating finish as a reason! [COLOR="red"][B]The Machines[/B][/COLOR] join the [B][COLOR="Red"]DWB [/COLOR][/B]and [B][COLOR="blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR][/B] in the tag title match at the end of the month. [B][COLOR="red"]Phil Vibert [/COLOR][/B]comes out and confirms that match, and also adds that [B][COLOR="Blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR="red"]The Machines [/COLOR][/B]will face off next week. However – he says that since they have already met several times in both tag and singles action, he is going to see which of them is the best individually – as they fight in a fatal four way match! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] We need another variation in the tag division – let’s see which partner carries which next week! [B][COLOR="blue"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="Red"][B]Bulldozer[/B][/COLOR] in 7 minutes with a P-Clutch. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D.[/SIZE][/B] Another match in the slow burning feud between the Dudes and the DWB. Unfortunately their timing is all over the place (ie bad chemistry) and everyone is happy when Perez nails Bulldozer with a roundhouse kick to the head, before locking in the P-Clutch. Advantage to the Dudes this month. [B][COLOR="red"]Floyd Goldworthy[/COLOR][/B] leads his client, [B][COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone [/COLOR][/B]to the ring. He repeats his claims that Johnny is going to be a force here in TCW, and says that will start tonight as Johnny dismantles [B][COLOR="Blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR][/B]. This brings out Flash, and his manager, [COLOR="blue"][B]Jasmine Saunders[/B][/COLOR], who reminds Bloodstone that he is not the only man to have been a world champion is another promotion – her man, Steve, is too! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Both Johnny and Steve (especially Steve!) could do with working on their promo skills, so we give them a chance to learn from their managers tonight. [B][COLOR="Red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="blue"]Steve Flash [/COLOR][/B]in 11 minutes with a Bloodstone Mutilation. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] Finally a good match out of Steve Flash – mind you – if these two guys can’t impress the crowd then I’m really in trouble. Both men are impressive, but Johnny is just that little bit better. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyson Baine and Ricky Dale Johnson [/COLOR][/B]defeat [COLOR="red"][B]Wolf Hawkins and Troy Tornado[/B][/COLOR] in 14 minutes, when Baine hit Tornado with a Hades Bob. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] No love lost between these guys, and it is a brawl. Wolf and Troy fight hard, showing why Nemesis praised them so much earlier on, but the size, power and intensity of their opponents simply overwhelmed them – Baine in particular seemed out purely to hurt his opponents. Baine and Tornado are in there at the end, and just like two days ago, Baine finishes Tornado off with a huge Hades Bomb. And indeed, just like two days ago, [B][COLOR="blue"]Tyson Baine[/COLOR][/B] is not content with delivering just the one Hades Bomb to [COLOR="Red"][B]Troy Tornado.[/B][/COLOR] He picks him up and smashes him down to the mat once again. Roaring madly, he starts to pick the semi conscious Tornado up again, when [COLOR="red"][B]Wolf Hawkins[/B][/COLOR] jumps on his back. Baine lumbers backwards, knocking the wind out of Wolf as they hit the corner post. Baine turns round and delivers another Hades Bomb to Wolf. He turns to Troy again, but [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson [/COLOR][/B]steps in between and tells him that is enough. Baine doesn’t seem to realise that RDJ is on his side, and after a boot to the gut, he Hades Bombs RDJ to the mat as well. With RDJ being the far more popular face, this act successfully turns Baine back to his natural heel alignment! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyson Baine’s[/COLOR][/B] turn goes very well. [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Guide and Scout [/COLOR][/B]after 16 minutes when he forces Guide to submit to the Guilt Trip. He retains the [B]TCW World Title [/B]for the 12th time. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] A good match to end the night, but all the talk will be of Baine’s shocking turn. Guide and Scout used their tag experience to threaten an upset here, but neither was willing to let the other pin the champion, allowing Tommy to get a second wind, throw Scout out of the ring before forcing the submission from Guide. [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]OVERALL RATING = B-.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]TV Ratings = 3.94 and 0.04.[/B] With me having moved several of my development wrestlers from [B]MAW[/B] to [B]CZCW,[/B] there is a round of firings by CZCW and signings by MAW. MAW seem to have done pretty well out of it all – among their signings are [B]Fumihiro Ota, Stevie Grayson, Jack Griffith, Paul Steadyfast, Kashmir Singh and Dazzling Dave Diamond.[/B] [B]Jay Chord[/B] is signed to develop in CZCW. [B][U]Matches announced for Week 2 May 2008:[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Troy Tornado[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Brent Hill[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Scout [/COLOR]v [COLOR="red"]John Anderson[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Guide[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak (c) v Genghis Rahn[/COLOR] [B](for the International Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Chance Fortune[/COLOR] v [COLOR="red"]Champagne Lover[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Clark Alexander[/COLOR] v [COLOR="red"]Edd Stone[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Teddy Powell[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Danny Fonzarelli[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Tyson Baine [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Grease Hogg[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR]

[B]Troy Tornado [/B]v Rick Law [B]Brent Hill [/B]v Scout v John Anderson v Guide [B]Eddie Peak[/B] (c) v Genghis Rahn (for the International Title) [B]Sammy Bach[/B] v Chance Fortune v Champagne Lover v Clark Alexander v Edd Stone v Teddy Powell [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] v Danny Fonzarelli [B]Tyson Baine [/B]v Steve Flash Grease Hogg v [B]Gino Montero[/B]

Troy Tornado v [B]Rick Law[/B] [I]I'm wondering what Troy did to you, to deserve being jobbed out to Tyson Baine and suffer several Hades Bombs (are you a sadist or something). Personally I like Tornado (he's one of the few around the main event that can't last for longer than 15 minutes max , before 'blowing up' but he wont be main event worthy if he keeps being jobbed out, saying that I can't see him beating Law, who is getting a pretty good push right now[/I] Brent Hill v [B]Scout[/B] v John Anderson v Guide [I]I see this match sowing more seeds for decension between 'The Machines' as Scout steals a pin over Brent Hill, when Tommy's boys seemingly have the match in the bag but argue over who should pin Guide[/I] [B]Eddie Peak (c)[/B] v Genghis Rahn (for the International Title) [I]You have to start ignoring Rahn's whining about doing jobs, follow my lead in my FCW diary with Jesus Chavez . when it comes to moaning minies who think they're worth more than they actually DO bring to the table ;)[/I] Sammy Bach v Chance Fortune v Champagne Lover v Clark Alexander v Edd Stone v Teddy Powell Crazy 6 Way spot-fest ! I can't see much point in Sammy getting the win in this, so Teddy pins Clark Alexander to earn another shot at Bach's All Action belt and to keep their feud alive [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] v Danny Fonzarelli [I]After 'paying his dues' it looks like Bloodstone is now in line for a push[/I] [B]Tyson Baine[/B] v Steve Flash [I]Pains me to say it, but Baine will win, and yes being a 'bully' who Hades Bombs already defenceless opponents isn't very face like.[/I] Grease Hogg v [B]Gino Montero[/B] [I]DWB have had it pretty much all their own way in this feud, that stops here as the talented Montero picks up the victory[/I]

Troy Tornado v [B]Rick Law[/B] [B]Brent Hill [/B]v Scout v John Anderson v Guide [B]Eddie Peak (c)[/B] v Genghis Rahn (for the International Title) Sammy Bach v Chance Fortune v [B]Champagne Lover[/B] v Clark Alexander v Edd Stone v Teddy Powell [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] v Danny Fonzarelli [B]Tyson Baine[/B] v Steve Flash Grease Hogg v [B]Gino Montero[/B]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;477738]Troy Tornado v [B]Rick Law[/B] [I]I'm wondering what Troy did to you, to deserve being jobbed out to Tyson Baine and suffer several Hades Bombs (are you a sadist or something).[/I] [B]Eddie Peak (c)[/B] v Genghis Rahn (for the International Title) [I]You have to start ignoring Rahn's whining about doing jobs, follow my lead in my FCW diary with Jesus Chavez . when it comes to moaning minies who think they're worth more than they actually DO bring to the table ;)[/I][/QUOTE] Re Troy - he was going to take the first loss and eventually go over - but the chemistry thing has kinda ended their matches very early! Re Rahn - yep, no more taking any notice of Rahn - if I want to job his useless carcass then I damn well will. That should make predicting his matches pretty easy from now on then!! And thanks again to the three guys who always predict, and everyone else who is reading - predictions and comments are always welcome, and make writing the diary much more rewarding, knowing that other people are reading and (hopefully) enjoying. On with the show: [CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 2 May 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In Mid South, USA, Attendance 5000 (Sold Out!)[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyson Baine [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="Blue"][B]Steve Flash[/B][/COLOR] in 9 minutes with a Hades Bomb. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] The newly heel Baine simply destroys Flash, toying with him for several minutes, before putting everyone out of their misery. [COLOR="Red"][B]Grease Hogg[/B][/COLOR] defeats [B][COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR][/B] in 7 minutes when his manager, [B][COLOR="Red"]Bulldozer [/COLOR][/B]interferes. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] Nice solid match here, with Gino bumping well for the bigger man. He mounts a comeback, but falls short when Bulldozer also gets involved. [B][COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] and his manager,[COLOR="red"][B] Floyd Goldworthy[/B][/COLOR] come to the ring and remind everyone that Johnny beat Steve Flash last week, and that he is going to do the same to “Dr Love” this week, whoever he may be. [COLOR="blue"][B]Danny Fonzarelli [/B][/COLOR]comes out to cheers, and laughs at Johnny, telling him he will never pull the girls while he has such a silly red beard! Unsurprisingly, this comment gets the match to an immediate start, as Johnny attacks Danny! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Our weekly segment with Johnny and Floyd – but Danny outwits them in the talking department! [B][COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="Blue"][B]Danny Fonzarelli[/B][/COLOR] in 8 minutes with a Bloodstone Mutilation. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Unfortunately he can’t match up with Bloodstone inside the ring, and Johnny takes him to school, locking in painful holds throughout. Give Danny his due – he sells it all well, and makes it a very watchable match (thanks to their good chemistry) [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach [/COLOR][/B]now enters the ring, and complains about having to take part in the next match – which will be a six-man scramble. He says that someone of his caliber shouldn’t have to fight such a ridiculous amount of wrestlers since it just gives someone a chance to luck out and beat him – which they never would do one on one! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] A very c0cky Sammy Bach makes his excuses early – in case he isn’t as good as he claims! [B][COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Chance Fortune[/B] [/COLOR]by submission. Also in the match were [B][COLOR="red"]Champagne Lover,[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Clark Alexander, [/COLOR][B][COLOR="Red"]Edd Stone[/COLOR][/B] and [COLOR="Blue"]Teddy Powell.[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] It’s all a bit of a spot-fest, as the six cruiserweights go at it. Champagne Lover is the star, but Sammy is the one who picks up the win, taking advantage of any opportunity. [B][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR][/B] now comes to the ring for his [B]International Title[/B] defence. He says that [B][COLOR="blue"]Genghis Rahn[/COLOR][/B] has demanded a hardcore match for the title – and queries whether Rahn has taken a few too many chair shots recently – why on earth would he want to unleash the Great White Shark without any rule restrictions? But so be it – it’s Genghis’ funeral! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Although Eddie is a face – he is still crazy! And that's Genghis' punishment for moaning - Eddie in a hardcore match! [B][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Genghis Rahn[/B][/COLOR] after 10 minutes of hardcore action to retain his [B]International Title[/B]. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Well this was awful, plain and simple. And not even any chemistry issues to drag it down. Beginning to think that Rahn is a lost cause if Scout, Guide and Eddie Peak can’t get even a passable match out of him! [B][COLOR="blue"]RDJ [/COLOR][/B]comes out to the ring to confront [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis.[/COLOR][/B] He complains about Nemesis’ interference at the PPV against [B]Wolf Hawkins[/B], and then asks why Nemesis didn’t help his darling Wolf out last week, when [B]Tyson Baine [/B]was going psycho on him? Could it be that Nemesis is scared? Can’t handle facing anyone face to face any more? RDJ backs away laughing as Nemesis is embarrassed by his comments. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B. [/SIZE][/B] Guess who are going to be facing each other at the next PPV? [B][COLOR="Blue"]Scout[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Guide,[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]John Anderson [/COLOR][/B]and [COLOR="red"][B]Brent Hill [/B][/COLOR]when he forces John Anderson to submit to the Special Force. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] A very nice four way match here. As you would expect, it starts effectively as a tornado tag match, but since all four men want to win for themselves, everyone breaks up everyone else’s pin attempts. This leads to partners actually fighting each other on several occasions, but in the end it is a win for Scout over his rival, John Anderson. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] draws with [B][COLOR="Red"]Troy Tornado[/COLOR][/B] after 14 minutes when [COLOR="red"][B]Tyson Baine [/B][/COLOR]came out and attacked both men. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] It’s a great match, which ends suddenly, when Baine lays out Rick Law before continuing his recent destruction of Troy Tornado. Having Hades Bomb-ed Troy, he repeats the assault on Rick Law, leaving both men down and out at his feet. Similarly to last week, [B][COLOR="red"]Tyson Baine [/COLOR][/B]appears totally out of control, and both [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR="Red"]Troy Tornado[/COLOR][/B] feel his wrath again, both being thrown around like rag dolls. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Baine has turned into an out-of-control monster since Tornado’s return. [B][COLOR="red"]Phil Vibert[/COLOR][/B] comes out to the ring, as security holds [B][COLOR="red"]Tyson Baine[/COLOR][/B] back, stopping him from attacking Troy and Rick any more. As the GM warns Baine that any more interference in any matches will cost him his job in TCW, Baine comes over to Phil and ignoring everything that Vibert says, he backs Phil up against the ring, before demanding to be the next man to face [COLOR="red"][B]Tommy Cornell[/B][/COLOR] for the World Title. Phil says that isn’t possible, as he has already given [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] a re-match. Baine picks Vibert up by his jacket, and demands that he re-consider. Given his precarious position, Vibert does indeed re-consider very quickly – adding Baine to the main event at Total Mayhem – where it will now be [B]Tommy Cornell v Rick Law v Tyson Baine.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*.[/SIZE][/B] [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]OVERALL RATING = B.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]TV Rating = 4.00 and 0.04.[/B] [B]Aaron Andrews[/B] just won’t learn will he? Having almost got himself killed by [B]Bulldozer[/B] a couple of months ago, he once again opens his mouth about [B]John Anderson[/B], without engaging his brain first. This time, he gets read the riot act – these kids have got to earn respect in this business, and slagging off the veterans isn’t the way to gain that respect! [B][U]Matches announced for Week 3 May:[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Blue"]Koshiro Ino[/COLOR][B] (non-title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Troy Tornado[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Rocky Golden [/COLOR][B](for No 1 Contendership to the International Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Texas Pete [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Champagne Lover[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Genghis Rahn[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]DWB II (Bulldozer and Grease Hogg)[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]New Wave[/COLOR] [B](non title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Lead Belly [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR]

[B]Tommy Cornell [/B]v Koshiro Ino (non-title) Ino is good but not that good. [B]Troy Tornado[/B] v Rocky Golden (for No 1 Contendership to the International Title) Golden needs to improve before he is worthy. [B]Johnny Bloodstone [/B]v Gino Montero Montero jobbing his way up the card Bloodstone winning at the mo. Texas Pete v [B]Steve Flash[/B] Nice teaching match who will win?? Flash to keep some momentum on him. [B]Champagne Lover [/B]v Genghis Rahn Let the Rahn jobbing begin! DWB II (Bulldozer and Grease Hogg) v [B]New Wave[/B] (non title) I know you like the DWB but they are near as popular or talented enough to go over the wave. [B]Lead Belly[/B] v Mainstream Hernandez Sorry mainstream but it balances things up for the DWB

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Koshiro Ino (non-title) Troy Tornado v [B]Rocky Golden[/B] (for No 1 Contendership to the International Title) Johnny Bloodstone v [B]Gino Montero[/B] Texas Pete v [B]Steve Flash[/B] [B]Champagne Lover[/B] v Genghis Rahn [B]DWB II [/B](Bulldozer and Grease Hogg) v New Wave (non title) Lead Belly v [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B]

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] v Koshiro Ino (non-title) [I]Tommy ain't losing this match[/I] [B]Troy Tornado[/B] v Rocky Golden (for No 1 Contendership to the International Title) [I]Peak's a face, a psychopath of a face but still a face, so a heel challenger would make sense and it seems like we've moved on from Tornado/Baine. Tornado didn't 'job' to law and he can finally get a win over a fellow upper-card roster member[/I] [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] v Gino Montero [I]When's Montero going to get a win, I'm sure his luck would turn last week but alas it didn't and I don't see it turning here, because Bloodstone looks like he means business.[/I] Texas Pete v [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]Does this need asking ? Texas Pete is terrible[/I] [B]Champagne Lover[/B] v Genghis Rahn [I]Now you've heeded my advice it's time for the job Rahn to the Hills tour to begin. [/I] DWB II (Bulldozer and Grease Hogg) v [B]New Wave (non title)[/B] [I]Given their medicore match ratings the DWB aren't ready to be challenging for the belts, though that may be down to the non-overness of their opponents. So this a chance to see how DWB 'hang' with a more popular duo[/I] [B]Lead Belly[/B] v Mainstream Hernandez [I]My heart says the Mainstreamer, but given how this 'feud' has been going my head says Lead Belly, and head rules heart. I hope i'm proved wrong.[/I]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 3 May 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In Mid West, USA, Attendance 5000 (Sold Out!)[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Lead Belly[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="Blue"][B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B][/COLOR] in 7 minutes with an RPM bomb. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D+.[/SIZE][/B] Lead Belly takes the win in the ‘decider’ between these two groups. It’s a pretty bleh match though. [B][COLOR="Red"]Phil Vibert[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring, and a somewhat reluctant [COLOR="red"][B]Nemesis[/B][/COLOR] joins him. They order [COLOR="red"][B]Tyson Baine[/B][/COLOR] to come out, which he does. Phil tells him that his behaviour the last couple of weeks is out of order – and that any repeat of the assaults will result in him being removed from the World Title match in 10 days time. Baine is furious, and steps forward menacingly, but Phil is braver this week – given that he has Nemesis to defend him! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Phil’s almost grown some balls this week! [B][COLOR="Blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]DWB II (Bulldozer and Grease Hogg)[/B][/COLOR] in 9 minutes, despite [COLOR="red"][B]Lead Belly[/B][/COLOR] interfering. [SIZE="4"][B]Rating C.[/B][/SIZE] A good solid match, as the tag champions get to face a version of the team they will face at the PPV. Well – given that Lead Belly gets involved too, they actually meet up with both members! Given Phil’s warning to Baine just a few minutes ago, the interference isn’t the cleverest thing that Lead could have done either! Indeed it isn’t, as [B][COLOR="Red"]Phil Vibert [/COLOR][/B]comes straight back out to the ring, and tells the [COLOR="red"][B]DWB[/B][/COLOR] that this is their last warning – just like Tyson Baine, they will lose their title shot if they break Phil’s rules again! Bulldozer tries to argue, but is pulled away by Lead Belly and Grease Hogg, before he can argue them into trouble. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] All brawn and no brains these bikers :p Next out to the ring is [COLOR="red"][B]Champagne Lover,[/B][/COLOR] who runs down his career here in TCW – wins over a man who is supposedly beautiful ([B][COLOR="Blue"]Danny Fonzarelli[/COLOR][/B]), and then having to face that ‘mullet haired old man’ ([COLOR="blue"][B]Steve Flash[/B][/COLOR]) – he continues to say that he wants revenge on Flash soon. He then goes on to mention these crazy ugly people who look like they’ve been whacked with the ugly stick – several times – such as [COLOR="blue"][B]Genghis Rahn[/B][/COLOR]. How can they possibly be allowed to be in the same building as him, let alone the same ring? The answer is immediate – as Rahn himself comes out and tells Lover that he will change all that right now – as he is going to personally beat the smug smile off the Mexican’s face! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Let’s get Lover back in the ring, and see if Rahn can actually fight against possibly the most talented man on the roster (apart from Tommy) [B][COLOR="Red"]Champagne Lover[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Genghis Rahn[/B][/COLOR] in 9 minutes, using the ropes for leverage. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] And the sad answer is no, Rahn sucks big time, and doesn’t like doing the job at the same time – doesn’t do your future employment prospects much good, Genghis! Lover does his best, and we left open the possibility of a re-match by having him cheat to win, which the commentators claim is due to Genghis’ legendary toughness. The crowd are starting to give Genghis X-Pac heat though. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Texas Pete [/B][/COLOR]in 8 minutes with a Flash Bang. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating D.[/SIZE][/B] Wow – if I thought the previous match was bad… Not a lot more to say here, except the best bit was the interplay between the two managers (Jasmine and Floyd) on the outside! [B][COLOR="blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring and calls out [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis.[/COLOR][/B] He tells the older man that it looked like his little pep talk last week has helped him stop being so scared. Nemesis growls that he was never ever scared – he has never backed down from a fight in his life. RDJ laughs and says that if that’s the case – then he will be happy to face RDJ at the PPV. Nemesis agrees, although it does appear still to be a little reluctant. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] Looks like RDJ’s teasing has got the desired result, as they will face off at Total Mayhem. [B][COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Gino Montero[/COLOR][/B] in 7 minutes. Rating C+. This continues the theme of the night, with matches not living up to expectation. Bloodstone is a step ahead of Gino throughout, and makes a comfortable pin. [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR][/B] gets the crowd going as he complains bitterly about the addition of [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyson Baine [/COLOR][/B]to his match at Total Mayhem with [COLOR="blue"][B]Rick Law[/B][/COLOR]. He tells Phil Vibert that you have to earn a title shot in the ring, not just by bullying people outside it! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] For once, most of the crowd actually agrees with Tommy - even though his statement is extremely hypocritical! [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rocky Golden[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="red"][B]Troy Tornado[/B][/COLOR] in 13 minutes to become the No 1 contender to the International Title. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Bad chemistry strikes here (and no, I couldn’t check it as Rocky no longer works house shows, thanks to Tommy being a tight-ass in his contract negotiations). The commentary team announce beforehand that the winner of this match will get a title shot against [COLOR="blue"][B]Eddie Peak[/B][/COLOR] in 10 days time, so there is a lot riding on this – and clearly the pressure gets to both men! Rocky takes the win and the title shot, when [B][COLOR="Red"]Tyson Baine[/COLOR][/B] ignores Phil’s earlier orders, and attacks Troy Tornado yet again. It’s [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law’s[/COLOR][/B] turn to hype up the world title match, and as he smacks his baton against his hand, as he promises to restore order to TCW, by not only beating some law and order into [COLOR="red"][B]Tyson Baine,[/B][/COLOR] but also taking [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell’s [/COLOR][/B]belt! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Rick has quickly turned into a bit of an unexpected star for me, and he doesn’t disappoint here either. He then goes over to the announce table to commentate on the next match. [B][COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="blue"][B]Koshiro Ino[/B][/COLOR] in 14 minutes in a non-title match. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] A solid enough match to finish the night, but somehow I think it’s going to be a shocker of a show rating tonight. Tommy picks up yet another win. As [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR][/B] celebrates, [COLOR="red"][B]Tyson Baine [/B][/COLOR]runs down to the ring and faces off with the champion, when surprisingly, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] rolls into the ring, and stands side by side with Tommy against Tyson. How will this apparent change of alliances affect the match? [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A*.[/SIZE][/B] Adding some intrigue to the title match. [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]OVERALL RATING = B-.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]TV Rating = 4.02 and 0.04.[/B] In other news, [B]Mito Miwa [/B]takes the Glory Crown off [B]Yoshimi Mushashibo[/B] in [B]PGHW[/B], and there is an [B][COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR][/B]-rated match in [B]5SSW! [/B]In fact there are two – as they produce another one the following night! Despite his drug bust a few weeks ago, [B]Toshusai [/B]is given the tag titles by [B]Burning Hammer[/B], partnering [B]Nathan Coleman.[/B] I send several of our main roster down to development – Texas Pete and Aaron Andrews to MAW, Rhino Umaga, Harry Allen and Steve Gumble to CZCW. (See below for the reason)

[B][U]Meeting with Tommy Cornell on Wednesday morning:[/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]So you know why I’ve called you in then, Rob?[/COLOR][/B] Yeah – sorry Tommy – I’ve not exactly covered myself in glory since I took over have I? [B][COLOR="blue"]Well we knew it wasn’t going to be easy for you to turn our fortunes around. So let’s look to the future – the ARSEHOLES now rank us as a [U][I]CULT [/I][/U]promotion, and I’ve been told on the quiet, that they don’t like to see big promotions jumping around in size too much, so they won’t re-instate our national ranking for a minimum of six months no matter how popular we get in that time. So that gives us six months to re-build and become stronger. So what are the plans? Clearly we’ve got to do something a little differently, to stop ourselves dropping even further.[/COLOR][/B] Yeah I agree – and I spent most of last night reviewing my 5 months in charge, and I’ve come to a couple of conclusions. The first thing is that I’ve not been giving the fans the really big matches, week in week out. I’ve been trying to save them in general for the PPVs and I don’t think that is working as well as I wanted. For instance, I looked at your match history. Now you fought 3 singles matches with [B]RDJ[/B], but you never faced [B]Baine[/B] when he was still a face, you’ve faced [B]Rick Law, Eddie Peak, Genghis Rahn [/B]and [B]Rocky Golden [/B]once each. Now given that you can face each person three times before the ARSEHOLES start moaning about boring, repetitive booking, you should be having far more high profile singles matches headlining our TV shows. And it’s not just you – [B]Ricky, Sam, Wolf and Eddie[/B], as well as [B]Rick[/B], should also be facing top quality opponents every week – so that’s the plan from now on. The next thing that I’ve looked at is cutting the dead weight – no offence boss, cos I know they are mates of yours from way back, but guys like [B]Texas Pete, American Buffalo, Painful Procedure[/B] – they just don’t cut it nowadays. They are going to go – sooner rather than later, so we can save the money on their wages. We’ll give them 3 or 4 matches each in the next few months, see if they can up their games, or that’s it for them – they can go and join Sam’s (Strong) retirement home! We could be looking at TV problems too – which could potentially leave us without a show for the next three months, but we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. It may be a blessing in disguise – cos you know that GNN stopped us expanding into the rest of Mexico recently? Yeah they claim that a show there would compete with them – just cos a few people can get their cable show in the North of Mexico. [COLOR="blue"][B]And what about these rumours that [U][I]Kyle Rhodes [/I][/U]keeps posting on his web blog?[/B][/COLOR] Yeah, [B]Nemesis [/B]mentioned that the other day – he’s just about ready to rip the guy’s arms off – moaning that he lost his position at the table purely due to Nemesis’ politics, rather than his own lack of talent! He was going to front our proposed B show, but as you know, with the current economy, GNN hasn’t wanted to add a B show to their schedules recently – hence him being off TV all the time. But I’ve got a plan for young Kyle – one that will get him on the shows, starting this week – and it will also please Nemesis! And his contract is up in a couple of months anyway, so unless we suddenly get a B show in September, he won’t be needed anyway! [B][COLOR="blue"]OK Rob, sounds like you’ve got things under control – remember what I told you in January – we must be more popular in USA in 2 years time than we were then – so you’ve got some hard work to do![/COLOR][/B] You too boss – you just wow those fans in the ring, and I’ll handle everything else - starting by stacking the deck for this week's show! [B][U]Matches announced for Week 4 May:[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Tommy Cornell (c)[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR] [B](for the TCW World Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Troy Tornado [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR] [B](non title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Tyson Baine and Nemesis [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Rick Law and RDJ[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Genghis Rahn[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]DWB III (Bulldozer and Lead Belly)[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]New Wave[/COLOR] [B](non title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach (c)[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Clark Alexander[/COLOR] [B](for the All Action Title)[/B] There's a (not so) deliberate mistake in those matches - bonus for anyone who spots what it is

[B]Tommy Cornell (c)[/B] v Joey Minnesota (for the TCW World Title) [I]Could be (barring bad chemstry) a good match. Minnesota will put in a good effort but he has hadn't had any build toward this shot and I don't see Cornell dropping the belt on a regular T.V Show[/I] Troy Tornado v [B]Eddie Peak [/B](non title) [I]I'm beginning to feel sorry for Tornado and he's supposed to be heel (maybe that's what you're going for). I just can't see him going over Peak right now, title on the line or not[/I] Tyson Baine and Nemesis v [B]Rick Law and RDJ[/B] [I]An out of control Tyson Baine takes things too far, and the faces get the DQ win[/I] [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] v Genghis Rahn [I]It's another stop of the Job to the Hills tour for that useless sack of crap Genghis Rahn[/I] DWB III (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) v [B]New Wave [/B](non title) [I]DWB somehow manage to bully their way into making this a title match, but still end up on the losing side.[/I] [B]Sammy Bach (c)[/B] v Clark Alexander (for the All Action Title) [I]Similar to Cornell's title defence, Bach wont be dropping his belt in a match up with no real build[/I]

[B]Tommy Cornell (c)[/B] v Joey Minnesota (for the TCW World Title) Troy Tornado v [B]Eddie Peak [/B](non title) Tyson Baine and Nemesis v [B]Rick Law and RDJ[/B] [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] v Genghis Rahn DWB III (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) v [B]New Wave[/B] (non title) Sammy Bach (c) v [B]Clark Alexander [/B](for the All Action Title)

[B]Tommy Cornell (c)[/B] v Joey Minnesota (for the TCW World Title) Troy Tornado v [B]Eddie Peak[/B] (non title) [B]Tyson Baine and Nemesis[/B] v Rick Law and RDJ [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] v Genghis Rahn DWB III (Bulldozer and Lead Belly) v [B]New Wave[/B] (non title) [B]Sammy Bach (c)[/B] v Clark Alexander (for the All Action Title)

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]TCW Presents Total Wrestling Tues Week 4 May 2008[/SIZE][/U][/B] In Great Lakes, USA, Attendance 5000 (Sold Out!)[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Clark Alexander[/COLOR][/B] in 8 minutes with a Bach on Your Back. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] This was scheduled as a routine [B]All Action Title [/B]defence for Sammy, but just before the show started, I was informed by a crewmember that Clark wasn’t eligible, due to being too big. Perhaps the disappointment of not getting a title shot (even though he knew he wasn’t going to win!) put Clark off, as he didn’t seem with it at all in the ring. Sammy ran out a convincing winner. (That was the not so deliberate mistake that I mentioned) [B][COLOR="Red"]Nemesis[/COLOR][/B] enters the ring. He calls out [COLOR="blue"][B]Kyle Rhodes,[/B][/COLOR] our backup commentator. He puts a ‘friendly’ arm round Kyle’s shoulders and asks what the hell he was thinking, complaining on his web-blog, that Nemesis had taken his spot at the announce table, and that he was fed up of sitting backstage with nothing to do. Kyle looks very nervous and starts stammering a reply. Nemesis laughs – and asks if Kyle is worried that Nemesis is going to beat the crap out of him. Kyle nods his head. Nemesis tells him not to worry – he won’t lay a finger on him…but the man right behind him has other ideas. Kyle turns round, face to face with [B][COLOR="red"]Bulldozer,[/COLOR][/B] who is accompanied by his ‘manager’ [B][COLOR="red"]Lead Belly.[/COLOR][/B] Dozer picks Kyle up effortlessly and smashes him to the mat with a Dozer Driver. Nemesis yells for an official to come to the ring… [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Bulldozer[/COLOR][/B] defeats [COLOR="Blue"][B]Kyle Rhodes[/B][/COLOR] in 47 seconds! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating E+.[/SIZE][/B] …and starts an official match! Most of the 47 seconds is taken up with waiting for a referee to get to the ring; the rest of it involves another Dozer Driver and a 3 count! You picked a bad time to start complaining about your lack of use, Kyle!!! Out come [B][COLOR="blue"]The New Wave[/COLOR][/B], who sarcastically applaud [B][COLOR="Red"]Dozer and Lead Belly [/COLOR][/B]for picking on a defenceless announcer. How about facing two men your own size – who will fight back, they ask? [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] A seamless transition into a proper match! :p [B][COLOR="Blue"]New Wave[/COLOR][/B] defeat [COLOR="red"][B]DWB III (Dozer and Lead Belly) [/B][/COLOR]in 6 minutes. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] And this version of the DWB fares no better than last week’s pairing. The New Wave go into their title defence having beaten two of the three versions of the DWB – can they beat the most experienced pairing, Lead Belly and Grease Hogg, along with the Machines, at the PPV? [B][COLOR="red"]Floyd Goldworthy [/COLOR][/B]leads out his client, [COLOR="Red"][B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B][/COLOR], and, as is becoming habit, he mocks Johnny’s opponent for the night, [COLOR="blue"][B]Genghis Rahn[/B][/COLOR], while proclaiming his man as the next big thing in TCW. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C.[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B] defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Genghis Rahn[/COLOR][/B] in 10 minutes with the Bloodstone Mutilation. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C-.[/SIZE][/B] Yet more evidence that Genghis is a waste of space, as he drags this match down, as he seems to do with every match. Bloodstone picks up another win – he’s getting on quite a roll here. Having watched his partner getting taken apart by [B][COLOR="Red"]Johnny Bloodstone[/COLOR][/B], [B][COLOR="blue"]Koshiro Ino [/COLOR][/B]immediately goes to [B][COLOR="red"]Phil Vibert[/COLOR][/B] and asks to face Johnny at the PPV. Phil grants his request. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating C+.[/SIZE][/B] Can Ino stop the run of victories? [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law and Ricky Dale Johnson[/COLOR][/B] defeat [COLOR="red"][B]Tyson Baine and Nemesis [/B][/COLOR]in 12 minutes when Law hits the Long Arm of the Law on Nemesis. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B-.[/SIZE][/B] A match which brings together the four men who will pair off at the PPV, and it is the two faces that emerge victorious, with Law continuing his recent run of wins over Nemesis. Baine seemed totally out of it – disinterested in the action – which the announcers put over as him being so focused on the world title match in 5 days time! [B][COLOR="blue"]Rocky Golden[/COLOR][/B] comes face to face with [B][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR][/B] backstage. A few comments are made by both men about who will win their [B]International Title [/B]match at the weekend, but both men are fairly amicable about the match, even shaking hands and wishing each other luck at the end. However, we see Eddie’s psychotic grin afterwards – somehow I don’t think his statement was totally sincere! [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B.[/SIZE][/B] A bit of build up to the title showdown. [B][COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak [/COLOR][/B]defeats [COLOR="Red"][B]Troy Tornado[/B][/COLOR] in 14 minutes with a Peak of Perfection. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] Eddie gets to face the man that Rocky Golden beat last week, and what a match it is. Although it’s non-title, they both give it their all, Troy wanting to reverse a few defeats since his return, and Eddie wanting to prove to Rocky that he too could beat Troy. And so it proved, with once again, the Peak of Perfection being unstoppable, and Eddie goes into his title defence on Sunday on the back of yet another win. [B][COLOR="red"]Troy Tornado[/COLOR][/B] is clearly frustrated at the defeat, but he shows great sportsmanship to go over to [B][COLOR="Blue"]Eddie Peak [/COLOR][/B]and shake his hand. He raises Eddie’s arm, and the crowd seem to accept that he has turned over a new leaf. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating B+.[/SIZE][/B] Troy’s face turn was a complete success. [B][COLOR="Red"]Phil Vibert [/COLOR][/B]announces that tonight's main event will be [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]against [B][COLOR="blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] and it will be for the [B]TCW World Title.[/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] This announcement from Phil gets the crowd even more hyped up. [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]defeats [B][COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR][/B] to retain the [B]TCW World Title [/B]after 15 minutes when [B][COLOR="Red"]Sam Keith [/COLOR][/B]distracts Joey. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] A great match, and despite it being just a few days before the PPV, where Tommy is scheduled to defend the title, he and Joey make the match so good that the crowd really get behind Minnesota, and desperately want him to pick up the upset win. Indeed, that win gets so close that it requires Sam Keith's interference to ensure that in the end, Tommy does actually retain the title. [B][COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell [/COLOR][/B]then takes a mic and says that exactly the same is in store for [COLOR="red"][B]Tyson Baine[/B][/COLOR] and [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR][/B] - one of them will end up locked in the Guilt Trip and will tap out, leaving Rough Justice to STILL be World Champion. [B][SIZE="4"]Rating A.[/SIZE][/B] A final bit of hype for the three way title match. [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="red"]OVERALL RATING = B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [B]TV Ratings = 4.14 and 0.04[/B] As expected, we get ratings warnings from both TV companies. [B][U]Matches announced for the Total Mayhem PPV, Sunday Week 4 May 2008:[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Tommy Cornell (c)[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Rick Law[/COLOR] v [COLOR="Red"]Tyson Baine [/COLOR][B](for the TCW World Title)[/B] [COLOR="blue"]Eddie Peak (c) v Rocky Golden[/COLOR] [B](for the International Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sammy Bach[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Teddy Powell[/COLOR] [B](for the All Action Title)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Ricky Dale Johnson[/COLOR] [B](in a strap match)[/B] [COLOR="red"]Champagne Lover[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Johnny Bloodstone [/COLOR]v [COLOR="blue"]Koshiro Ino[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Genghis Rahn v Gino Montero[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]The Machines[/COLOR] v [COLOR="blue"]The New Wave (c) [/COLOR]v [COLOR="red"]Dirty White Boys[/COLOR] [B](for the Tag Titles)[/B]

[B]Tommy Cornell[/B] (c) v Rick Law v Tyson Baine (for the TCW World Title) Not yet sorry Law, and I told you he has the goods. [B]Eddie Peak[/B] (c) v Rocky Golden (for the International Title) Peak Heel turn!!! whohooo [B]Sammy Bach[/B] v Teddy Powell (for the All Action Title) No way Teddy. Nemesis v [B]Ricky Dale Johnson [/B](in a strap match) Nemises to put someone over again. [B]Champagne Lover [/B]v Steve Flash The Rise continues. [B]Johnny Bloodstone [/B]v Koshiro Ino I like Ino but you have plans for the Bloodstone. Genghis Rahn v [B]Gino Montero[/B] Job tour continues. The Machines v [B]The New Wave[/B] (c) v Dirty White Boys (for the Tag Titles) for now. [QUOTE]the most talented man on the roster (apart from Tommy)[/QUOTE] Ehm Gino Montero?

[B]Tommy Cornell (c)[/B] v Rick Law v Tyson Baine (for the TCW World Title) [I]I agree with Hyde, not yet for Law and I'm glad Baine is back to being heel, but the belt shouldn't go round his waist[/I] Eddie Peak (c) v [B]Rocky Golden[/B] (for the International Title) [I]DQ win for Golden, as we see the return of pyscho heel Peak[/I] [B]Sammy Bach[/B] v Teddy Powell (for the All Action Title) [I]Powell is going for be Bach's bitch for all eternity[/I] Nemesis v [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] (in a strap match) [I]Nemesis puts RDJ over, not that RDJ really needs 'putting' over[/I] [B]Champagne Lover[/B] v Steve Flash [I]The Mexican lothario continues to rise, Flash is basically around to be a jobber to the stars.[/I] [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] v Koshiro Ino [I]Bloodstone's roll continues[/I] Genghis Rahn v [B]Gino Montero[/B] [I]Montero has bagfuls of potential but no doubt that useless sack of crap Genghis will bring the match rating down. [/I] The Machines v [B]The New Wave (c)[/B] v Dirty White Boys (for the Tag Titles) [I]Though they could easily lose the titles, I think New Wave will retain the belts[/I]

[B]Tommy Cornell [/B](c) v Rick Law v Tyson Baine (for the TCW World Title) [B]Eddie Peak (c) v Rocky Golden[/B] (for the International Title) Sammy Bach v [B]Teddy Powell[/B] (for the All Action Title) Nemesis v [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] (in a strap match) [B]Champagne Lover[/B] v Steve Flash [B]Johnny Bloodstone[/B] v Koshiro Ino Genghis Rahn v [B]Gino Montero[/B] [B]The Machines[/B] v The New Wave (c) v Dirty White Boys (for the Tag Titles)

[B]Tommy Cornell (c)[/B] v Rick Law v Tyson Baine (for the TCW World Title) [B]Eddie Peak (c)[/B] v Rocky Golden (for the International Title) [B]Sammy Bach[/B] v Teddy Powell (for the All Action Title) [B]Nemesis[/B] v Ricky Dale Johnson (in a strap match) [B]Champagne Lover[/B] v Steve Flash Johnny Bloodstone v [B]Koshiro Ino[/B] Genghis Rahn v [B]Gino Montero[/B] The Machines v [B]The New Wave (c) [/B]v Dirty White Boys (for the Tag Titles)

Archived