Ransik's "Dose of Reality" V1.0 Beta released!

Guest Ransik

[url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T5C52X0W[/url] Some information; -157 workers -33 Tag Teams PLEASE note, this is a very basic release. With the upcoming TEW '05 release just 2 weeks away, I decided I had better release what I had while I still could. Also note, I have not added the new debuts in the WWE, so Hurricane & Rosey are still the World Tag Team Champs. As it stands right now, I will be be working on free agents to add, among other things such as relationships. So before saying "This isn't in" or "That isn't in" just remember, this is the very BASIC release so you all have at least something to play. Lemme all know what you think!

Just thought I would let everyone know I have a list of 50 new workers made up. I went through TEW '04 in I believe a T-Zone scenario and jotted down 50 workers to add. This does NOT mean I will only add 50 more workers, just that they are the #1 priority for me for the next release. I have decided to add Ring of Honor. I will do my best in it, and I will add the permanent additions to the company. It may not be the best, but it will have to do.

Just in case people might need to be added, here is the full list I have come up with to add for the next release. If there is anyone you would like added, just lemme know. Also, I am having much trouble with RoH. I don't have one clue how to set up their shows, as they never seem to have a set schedule. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. Also... I need a list of full-time RoH competitors. There is no reason to make up tons of random people that pop in and out of the company, so if anyone can provide me a list of wrestlers that SHOULD be added to a RoH roster, that would help as well if you guys want it included in the scenario. Anywhoo... here's the list; -Alexis Laree -Ariel -Billy Kidman (Peter Gruner) -Blue Meanie -Bobby Lashley -Bret Hart -Brian Kendrick -Bryan Danielson -Bubba Ray Dudley -Burchill -Charlie Haas -Cheerleader Melissa -Chris Kanyon -CM Punk -Daivari -Devon Storm -Diamond Dallas Page -D-Lo Brown -D-Von Dudley -Frankie Kazarian -Goldberg -Jackie Gayda -James Gibson -Jimmy Yang -Johnny Swinger -Joy Giovanni -Jushin Thunder Lyger -Keiji Mutoh/Great Muta -Ken Kennedy -Ken Shamrock -Lance Cade -Lance Storm -Lex Luger -Masahiro Chono -Masato Tanaka -Mike Awesome -Nidia -Noreen Greenwald -Paul Heyman -Randy Savage -Scott Hall -Shannon Moore -Simply Lucious -Steve Corino -Sting -The Sandman -Tito Ortiz -Tommy Dreamer -Trevor Murdoch -Vader -Vampire Warrior -Vampiro

I don't think I can assign a manager to a wrestler, just gonna be a random thing. Hmm... I may have messed up with the 619/718. The 718 is what Amazing Red calls the 619. Yup, that's me, HHUK. :D

Update for 9/24: -Ring of Honor has been created -Ring of Honor Titles have been created -Existing wrestlers working for RoH put under verbal deals The following workers have been added; -Alexis Laree -Ariel -Billy Kidman (named Peter Gruner) -Blue Meanie -Bobby Lashley -Bret Hart -B.R.D. (Bubba Ray Dudley) -Brian Kendrick -Bryan Danielson -Cary Silkin -Charlie Haas -Cheerleader Melissa -Chris Kanyon So lemme know what you guys think of the scenario so far! Remember, I know how many of you have downloaded it, so no hiding. :P

Only thing I've notice so far is that some of the TNA guys should probably have a little higher overness. Matt Bentley is set as a midcarder in the editor, but playing as him, because his overness is set so low he automatically gets switched to an Enhancement Talent to start. I'd guess that probably a similar situation with some other guys.

Yeah I think I may have to put Vis on a written contract just so that will stop happening. I think it's odd though that Abyss keeps leaving to go to the WWE, yet if you play as Abyss the WWE won't even give you a try-out match. Also noted; Simon Starr doesn't win matches. Just like in real life! :)

Right now just RoH has been added. I dunno what else I'll add, but I'm focusing on a list of 50-60 free agents and relationships right now. I don't know if I should add Heat & Velocity back since they will be available on wwe.com or not either. Thanks Ultima!

Archived