Bringing back old stables (WWE)

TheTuckerman

What's your opinion on it? A number of reasons, really. For example; how do you think a 'New Nation' aka The Nation of domination would be received? I know most of the guys are all on different but; Mark Henry D'Lo Brown Big Daddy V Elijah Burke Shelton Benjamin Cryme Tyme Ron Killings Umaga On of these could probably be thrown into a 'New Nation' stable and it would mean they could build up people like Elijah Burke, Shelton Benjamin, Cryme Tyme, Ron Killings and Umaga to bigger and better things. Obviously, it's not gonna happen due to all these guys being on different shows but it's a nice idea. Anyway, yeah, what does everyone think about bringing back 'old' factions/stables. We all seen what happened when the nWo came back (bad example) and DX (good example) though, with DX I sort of wanted them to add one or two young guys so it was a 'proper' faction.

I think it would be neat to bring back the Nation with Mark Henry as current ECW World Champ he can say that he is a dominant force now in ECW and he is bringing power back to the african american. Then D'Lo comes out they shake hands and whatnot Mark Henry states they are bringing back The Nation that once dominated the WWE, The Nation of Domination. Shelton could come out then saying how they need an athletic guy in the group. Then later on once Ron Killings gets the final call up, he could be on ECW to start and then gets a "Nation" tryout match, wins and gets into the Nation. Elijah Burke could then join at some point after beating Matt Hardy for the U.S. Title. So the group would be all ECW guys, Mark Henry, D'Lo Brown(if he goes to ECW), Shelton Benjamin, Ron Killings, Elijah Burke. I think that would be a great idea. But too bad WWE won't do such a thing. I don't think Cryme Tyme should be in there as they're Faces, Umaga isn't really african, and Big Daddy V is trying to lose weight or WWE won't book him.

In my TEW game I already booked a new nation on ECW. Seeing ass all these black americans are stuck on the third brand. Many of which is because they can't be pushed anywhere else for one reason or another. Except in my game Elijah was the ring leader, not Mark Henry (I like Elijah). But the peices are there. And the WWE isnt shy about ressurecting old stables. (dX, nWo, Hart Foundation, Evolution coming soon) So I could see this being done.

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;457302]Evolution coming soon[/QUOTE] They still doing that? After orton injured they pretty much didn't mention the orton/batista promo with the suggestion. I figured Orton might join rhodes and dibiase, but still...

[QUOTE=The Shape;457322]They still doing that? After orton injured they pretty much didn't mention the orton/batista promo with the suggestion. I figured Orton might join rhodes and dibiase, but still...[/QUOTE] I also forgot about this. I'll admit I did like the promo between the two at One Night Stand.

[QUOTE=masterded;457328]Anything that pushes D'Lo Brown, Elijah Burken or Shelton Benjamin would be a great thing in my mind.[/QUOTE] I heard they were going to put Benjamin into a feud with Jeff Hardy, bit dropped the idea as it would make Hardy seem like a midcarder.

Archived