A little help on where to take this...

I'm currently playing D16's 1991 mod, which is fantastic, may I add. However, I'd like some community input onto where to take my next storyline, as I'm 50/50 about it at the moment. Basically, I started my own promotion, at Cult, called the World Wrestling All-Stars (hmm...), and it's based in the Tri-State area. I'm now into April of 1991, and have managed to build up a fairly decent roster. Using talent trades I've had the likes of Randy Savage, Davey Boy Smith and Shawn Michaels all appear on my shows. As of right now Steve Austin is my WWA Heavyweight Champion, with Dusty Rhodes acting as his manager, playing face roles. Austin has been feuded with Charles Wright (known as The Soultaker in this part of town) over the title since January, finally beating The Soultaker at my WWA Grand Slam Sunday I event at the end of March. Then, I decided to go on a bit of a signing spree, to bloster my roster, and start to expand, possibly taking on an extra weekly event (non-televised), and ended up hiring Dustin Rhodes to a contract. Now, this is where it all kicks off. I also just hired Bryan Clarke, specifically to feud with Steve Austin over his Championship (and he's also going to be my pet project, my 'Ultimate Warrior'), and no matter what, that will continue... But I now have three possible roads to go down. [INDENT]I. Dustin Rhodes debut's, aligning himself with his father and Steve Austin, with them then forming a stable within the company (and then possibly adding Jerry Lynn and Chris Jericho at a later date?).[/INDENT] [INDENT]II. Dustin Rhodes debut's, jealous of Steve Austin having all the attention of his father, and decides to form a (short) alliance with Bryan Clarke, which could then lead to Austin vs Dustin.[/INDENT] [INDENT]III. Dustin Rhodes debut's, aligning himself with Bryan Clarke, and then trying to convince his father to join them. Dusty refuses, but then (LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW) screws Austin over, letting Clarke gain the title win (?!?!) and forming a heel alliance with his son and the new WWA Champion.[/INDENT] All of three of this appeal to me, and so I don't know where to go with it... Any ideas are welcome.

Gotta go with #3, you can make that into an epic storyline and get Dustin over huge in the process, then incorporate #1 into it if you add Jericho. Have Jericho/Dustin down the line and have Austin turn heel to screw Jericho, align with the Rhodes' and go into another epic storyline.

You're right, Zinky, it could be epic. Austin is at about a C- through out the US at the moment, and Dustin is at D-. With Dusty as Dustin and Clarke's mouthpiece, there's no reason all three of these shouldn't shoot up over the coming months. Also, Rhodes is still young, and already an average talent, meaning that hopefully he'll just improve even more. I think I'm definately going to go with number 3.

Archived