Editing Movesets in game

[QUOTE=justtxyank;459211]Is it possible? I just noticed that a worker I've been using (Benoit) hasn't been using his Crossface at all. So I checked the database and sure enough, it wasn't set. Is it possible to correct this in game somehow?[/QUOTE] Yeah. In alter character details where you can change names and alter egos and such there is also a button for move sets.

[QUOTE=ritwik;459242]Just checked this in-game, and the strange bit is that the game allows you to import moves, but doesn't allow you to either import or edit move sets, so whats the point of importing moves?[/QUOTE] You can create a new move sets and create new moves and add moves to a move set and take moves away from a move set all from within the game.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;459246]You can create a new move sets and create new moves and add moves to a move set and take moves away from a move set all from within the game.[/QUOTE] Explain? I went through the in game editor and don't see that.

[QUOTE=ritwik;459249]That is news to me. I can't find any way to edit move sets within the in-game editor. Please explain ... ?[/QUOTE] Pick a worker Hit the alter character detail button Hit the move set button If he has a move set listed pick a new move to add to it and hit save If he has no move set and one exists pick the move set under switch too drop down menu and hit switch. If he you want to make a move set type in the move sets name Then add moves if there aren't preexisting ones you want to use use the create new move button and then add them Once the moves are added hit the create move set button Everything will go away but don't worry just find the move set inthe switch too drop down menu and switch to it. EDIT: THIS IS ALL DONE STARTING FROM THE ROSTER SCREEN

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;459253]Pick a worker Hit the alter character detail button Hit the move set button If he has a move set listed pick a new move to add to it and hit save If he has no move set and one exists pick the move set under switch too drop down menu and hit switch. If he you want to make a move set type in the move sets name Then add moves if there aren't preexisting ones you want to use use the create new move button and then add them Once the moves are added hit the create move set button Everything will go away but don't worry just find the move set inthe switch too drop down menu and switch to it. EDIT: THIS IS ALL DONE STARTING FROM THE ROSTER SCREEN[/QUOTE] Your next beer in Texas is on me pardner.

Archived