July 19th: MMA Night

chris caulfield

For all the MMA fans out there I would like to know what you are going to be watching on the 19th? You should know that there is UFC: Silva vs. Irvin and then ofcourse there is Affliction: Banned. So what will you be watching and why? What do you think of both cards? Also just wondering if there is any way to watch Affliction: Banned in the UK. I will be asleep but on the sunday morning I will be wathing UFC: Silva vs. Irvin and then depending if I can find Affliction on UK television I will be watching that after. So how about you?

I am purchasing Affliction and DVR'ing UFC. At least that's the plan. I'm sure if I go to a bar to watch I can get them to turn the other tv to UFC so I can watch both at the same time. But the current plan is for Affliction and DVR the UFC and start it directly afterwards.

Just found out big news for UK MMA fans. Affliction: Banned will be shown on Bravo on Sunday the 20th July at 9PM. This is great news. MMA night for me will now be July 20th and not the 19th. So this is how the 20th will go for me. Wake up. Watch UFC: Silva vs. Irvin. Do something else till 9PM. Watch Affliction: Banned. It's going to be awesome.

Archived