I'm getting the "crowds was turned off by having 2 jobbers" in the agent notes. I'm playing a WWE game and its only for my womens matches. I used people with above average skills, good momentum, and solid popularity. I thought it was maybe to long of matches so I tried 5 mins and still got the same note. I usually always make the womens match the opening match too.

Hmm is the WWE in your game set to have a womens division? check product in the in game editor if it says division then somthing else is going on and its prolly overness and /or a badly balanced mod towards women. Increase your girls overness with angles etc before having them work matches or have them work matches on a B show if you get one (or if ECW is set as one). If this doesnt solve your question edit the top so it says question about women wrestlers and Remianen (Womens Wrestling mad poster) wil be quick enough to help lol

It's all about push levels. You can't have enhancement talent vs. opener, opener vs. opener (or even low. midcarder vs. low. midcarder I think). This thing has been discussed here many, many times.. .. But I don't know how the woman wrestlers come into the play with this thing. :<

[quote]It's all about push levels. You can't have enhancement talent vs. opener, opener vs. opener (or even low. midcarder vs. low. midcarder I think). This thing has been discussed here many, many times..[/quote] Just to clarify, even in an SE fed you can book lower midcarder vs lowermid carder matches for 12 minutes or more, without any penalty.

Archived