Just about 6 Months gone in my RAW 2004 Game. [B]World Heavyweight Champion - Triple H[/B] Defeated Chris Benoit for the title at Taboo Tuesday, going to lost to Maven at Armageddon. [B]WWE Intercontinental Champion - Scott Steiner[/B] Randy Orton started off as champion, before losing to Maven. Due to storyline purposes, he was stripped and the title remained vacated till the final of a tournament, which concluded with Edge taking the title over 'his former best friend' Chris Jericho. Edge then turned on his 'bestest best friend' Christian, and retained the title against him, before finally losing it to 'his new best friend', Scott Steiner, just weeks after turning on him also! Steiner is going to have a decent push as IC Title I feel. [B]World Tag Team Champions - World's Greatest Tag Team[/B] La Resistance started as champions, before dropping them to The Hurricane and Rosey after a lengthy fued. They then regained the titles from several teams, until Charlie Haas returned to RAW and captured the titles with Benjamin, after Hurricane turned on Rosey to become Gregory Helms.

SWF World - Angry Gilmore. This guy is amazing. Just won in a Triple Threat match over Remo and former champ Jack Bruce at The World Is Watching. A lengthy title reign and fueds with Remo, Rich Money and Vengeance beckon. SWF North American - Jack Giedroyc Beat Rich Money at The World Is Watching, so Money could move into the main event. Most likely a transitional champion, although winning the title and the hot storyline pushed him into a main event slot. Will lose it soon to Acid or Marc DuBois, haven't decided who yet. SWF World Tag - The Bumfholes Currently in a fued with Enforcer Roberts and Shooter Sean Deeley. Will retain and reign over the tag division, until I give them the 'Jesus-push' treatment in a few months. SWF Shooting Star - Axxis Jr Just to build him up over the other cruisers.

I'm playing MAW in it's 3rd year. I'm going through a storyline that Ultimate Phoenix has won every single title. It's too soon to see if there have been any rises in attendance from it, but I have him with every MAW title, including a midcard belt I made for the promotion. I have him and The masked patriot as tag champions.

My SWF Game World Champ: Steve Frehley (Fired Jack Bruce For Some Strange Reason Had Open Battle Royal Involving Vengeance, Steve Frehley, Chris Morrisette & Runaway Train) Intercontinental Champ: Brainy Bart Smart-Bart Biggz (Won Tournament Beat Angry Gilmore In First Round, Handsome Stranger In 2nd And Shawn Gonzalez In Finals) North American Champ: Rich Money (Since Start) World Tag Champs: Pain Alliance (Defeated The Bumfholes And Still Champs) Shooting Star Champ: Muscle McManus-Riley McManus (Defeated Marc Dubois) Steve Frehley 2 Lose 2 U.C Brandon-Big Cat Brandon. Brainy Bart Smart 2 Lose 2 Mainstream Hernandez Rich Money 2 Lose 2 Jack Giedroyc Pain Alliance 2 Lose Titles 2 Johnny Sin & Randy Sin-Randy Bumfhole & John Greed Muscle McManus 2 Lose 2 Cannon Pratt- Cannonball Kid

started in june 2008 know in january 2009 Heavyweight Champion - Cm Punk beat JBL IC Champion - Cody Rhodes beat Elijah Burke World Tag Team Champion - Dudley Boys beat Blade Hart and Reid Flair Womans Champion- Mickie James beat Melina World Heavyweight Champion - Triple H beat Jeff Hardy United States - Shelton Benjamin beat carlito WWE Tag Team Titles - Tommy Dreamer and RVD ECW HEavyweight - The Undertaker beat Chris Daniels WWE Commenwealth - DH Smith

Archived